George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George in Tuscany
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine - Page 13 EmptyYesterday at 19:45 by benex

» The Good News
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine - Page 13 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine - Page 13 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine - Page 13 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine - Page 13 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine - Page 13 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine - Page 13 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine - Page 13 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine - Page 13 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine

+59
shvibziks
Rachel
LornaDoone
Kris236
Way2Old4Dis
Barbara Garabedian
adgran
lucy
fluffy
Donna Frost
noodle
hathaross
theminis
doris day
Natascha
m4rose
Merlin
socimar
macs
bunny
it's me
fava
Missa
premiere
Cinderella
Maggy
barla
laetval
Atalante
Henway
Lighterside
Aly
Clooneygirl
pandabear
janieb
bellybaby
annemarie
NotAvailable
playfuldeb
Katiedot
bamboochacha
watching
MM
Joanna
Lakin460
Dior
melbert
blubelle
silly girl
lovelylois
EEOsandy
The next mrs clooney
davidarochelle
caudata
lelacorb
party animal - not!
phys major
cindigirl
63 posters

Page 13 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next

Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine - Page 13 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine

Post by silly girl Sun 24 Jun 2012, 15:28

Welcome back Katie...hope it was a fun vacation.

As to the what the post says, I have been trying to figure it out too. I have even tried multiple translation sites. I think she met these guys at the restaurant and they offered her a job or something...then it seems to say that her relationship with GC will open doors for her like it did EC.

To the point about the dress...it isn't a very flattering style on her but I am not sure it would be on anyone...funny because I think it is something my mother would have worn....high neck and blousey to hide a "multiple of sins" as she would say....

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine - Page 13 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine

Post by Atalante Sun 24 Jun 2012, 15:43

Katiedot wrote:I don't understand that post. Is it saying she's recording something or promoting their recording studio or what? sorry, must back from holiday and still not switched my brain on.

When it comes to the Clooneygirls, there's no need to switch your brain on, ... Laughing I wish he would date an elephant next, ... Seesaw of good and e
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 24 Jun 2012, 15:57

Not a restaurant but a recording studio where she recorded a commercial for a raffle American (audio only) the customer is American and because she was in Italy did do the work to Phono records Como.
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 24 Jun 2012, 18:38

I hope she remembered to get a work visa then. Even if the employer is american if you do any work in a different country you need a work visa. If she didn't then she could be prevented from going back to italy in the future and it will be lucky for her that they crammed a whole summers worth of activities into 2 weeks.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Aly Sun 24 Jun 2012, 20:41

he will have that prob fixed for her within minutes don't worry !
Aly
Aly
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 24 Jun 2012, 21:57

Immigration doesn't care who you are, the law is the law. I think it was New Zealand that banned Kim K because she appeared on TV to promote her clothing line and didn't have a work visa only a tourist visa.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Aly Sun 24 Jun 2012, 23:01

George loveS Italy , and ITALIANS LOVVVVEEEEEEE GEORGE CLOONEY They know he is bringing great attention for como and that help their economy , he will Solve that to Stacy with A PHONE CALL

he is precious citizen for them even if he don't have their nationality !

GC is waaaay far far far of the kardashian's and their statue Rolling Eyes !

u can compare EC , SK , TO THE K BUT NOT GC !

Last edited by Aly on Sun 24 Jun 2012, 23:05; edited 1 time in total
Aly
Aly

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 24 Jun 2012, 23:05

That doesn't mean anything when its comes to immigration though. If you don't have the right visa then it is an issue. Hopefully she planned ahead though and got it before she did the work.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Mon 25 Jun 2012, 01:14

Well, folks, I, too, will be going to Lake Como this summer. It is part of my staycation. There is a Lake Como at Coney Island amusement park in East Cincinnati, along the Ohio River. I will swim in Sunlite Pool, and walk along the shores of Lake Como, while sipping a large Pepsi drink.

Little George Clooney went to Coney Island as a child, and saw Lake Como there. Little did he know that, one day, he would own a villa in Lake Como, Italy, and be a very wealthy man.
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Mon 25 Jun 2012, 01:21

MM wrote:Well, folks, I, too, will be going to Lake Como this summer. It is part of my staycation. There is a Lake Como at Coney Island amusement park in East Cincinnati, along the Ohio River. I will swim in Sunlite Pool, and walk along the shores of Lake Como, while sipping a large Pepsi drink.

Little George Clooney went to Coney Island as a child, and saw Lake Como there. Little did he know that, one day, he would own a villa in Lake Como, Italy, and be a very wealthy man.

Ahhh, MM, thanks for posting such a fun and informational post. Your whimsy and sense of humor are refreshing! Interesting about little George having visited a facsimile of his future home. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 25 Jun 2012, 06:56

right
fun
and sweet : D
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Mon 25 Jun 2012, 07:57

Nice bit of trivia MM. Thanks for sharing
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 25 Jun 2012, 10:56

Lakin460 wrote:
MM wrote:Well, folks, I, too, will be going to Lake Como this summer. It is part of my staycation. There is a Lake Como at Coney Island amusement park in East Cincinnati, along the Ohio River. I will swim in Sunlite Pool, and walk along the shores of Lake Como, while sipping a large Pepsi drink.

Ahhh, MM, thanks for posting such a fun and informational post. Your whimsy and sense of humor are refreshing! Interesting about little George having visited a facsimile of his future home. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Lovely story MM, thanks.

Great comment Lakin. Coolio
Good to see that you're still on form despite your temporary
visit into the real world Oi, you!

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Mon 25 Jun 2012, 21:19

Hello, ladies (and from what I can tell, guy)

New here, and this will probably be my only post. I stumbled on the site a few weeks ago after Googling 'Clooney' and 'house' because I couldn't remember the exact name of GC's production company. Anyway, it's been fascinating, and I've lurked a couple of times a week since. Bare with me; this might be long.

First, my opinion of the dinner out/holding hands pics:

-- Look at their feet. Social behaviorists will tell you that foot positioning between couples is a huge clue. Granted, these are a few captured moments, but taken as a whole, they may mean something. People tend to point their feet towards a person they're attracted to/happy with. More often than not, this isn't the case with GC and SK. When they're engaged with each other, their feet tend to be tucked under their own chairs, away from the other person. On the one pic where GC has his hand on SK's shoulder, one foot is turned towards her, but the other is on the other side of the chair. If they were standing, that would almost be a battle stance. (His hand looks to be in more of a grip than a caress, IMO.) But, notice that she's turned away from him in that pic.

-- At the Black Fedora Dinner, notice that with each of the other couples, the woman is at the man's left (that is, if I have the pairings correct, and it's entirely possible that I don't). Not so with GC and SK. If they were sympatico with the other couples as 'together,' Stacey, I think, would be on George's left. Their seating totally throws off the 'rhythm' of the group.

-- Related... is GC right or left-handed? If he's right-handed, what he's done is put a natural barrier between himself and Stacey every time he has to do something with his hands. Also, look at the pic of them holding hands. It's an anthropological instinct for the male to leave the dominant hand relatively free in order to be able to 'protect' his mate. George is using his right hand to hold SK's -- and it's almost at arm's length, not pulling her closer; it's actually pushing her away, almost.

-- I think what we're seeing on George's face is a lack of passion. He is animated, even if not happy, when he's engaged in conversation with anyone other than SK. And I think that's because she requires no passion of, and generates no passion in, him. He is passionate about his humanitarian work. He is passionate about his career. His girlfriend(s)...? Not so much. I think it's entirely possible that he makes his choices based on precisely that. A real woman/relationship, raising children, etc: those things require passion and devotion (if you do it right), and he's simply determined that he will put those requirements elsewhere. And it's probably damn hard to sustain interest in any woman, no matter how beautiful she is, when she not only meets his criteria, but happily accepts them just to be with George Clooney.

That's my take on it, anyway. George is not making bad decisions. He knows exactly what he's doing. Anybody who could come up with the Satellite Sentinel Project is effing brilliant, IMO, and gets an extra turn at the free throw line in something as innocuous as his apparently generous and respectful relationships. Nobody's getting hurt unless they're (she) is simply ignoring the obvious or is completely delusional.

The only thing that puzzles me is that since George knows what he's doing, and, I'm sure, knows we know, and knows we know he knows, why his GF's haven't figured out to limit the opportunities for analysis and just stay the hell at home. Without Twitter.

It's probably bad etiquette to post so much the first (only?) time out. Sorry.

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Mon 25 Jun 2012, 21:26

Way2Old4Dis,
Welcome and I really hope that you stay and keep posting. I often have long "lectures", and I think yours provides a new take and proof to what I believe to be true.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 25 Jun 2012, 21:29

Way2old4dis, i hope you stay around. Loved your posting always great to hear an educated perspective on things.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Mon 25 Jun 2012, 21:30

Way2old4dis, not bad for the first time, hope you stick around and share your points of view.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 25 Jun 2012, 21:38

The only thing that puzzles me is that since George knows what he's doing, and, I'm sure, knows we know, and knows we know he knows, why his GF's haven't figured out to limit the opportunities for analysis and just stay the hell at home. Without Twitter.

Maybe the reason is the same as the great Rhett Butler
famously gave to dear Scarlett....

"Frankly my dear....gossip writers/fans/anyone else....I/we don't give a damn" Coolio
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Mon 25 Jun 2012, 22:00

Way2old4dis, you are so bright.
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Mon 25 Jun 2012, 22:12

Way2old4dis, let me just jump on this bandwagon and welcome you and encourage you to keep sharing your insights and perspective, because it's just wonderful! You're post is a real thought provoker. Atta' girl! (assuming that is, that you're female....)

Maggy - ANOTHER BANGIN' AVATAR, girl!!!! Keep 'em comin'! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Mon 25 Jun 2012, 22:18

How very nice nice of all of you. I'm glad this is online. I'm a lot smarter in writing.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Mon 25 Jun 2012, 22:28

@Way2Old4Dis May I ask where I might find the Social Behavior writing you used? I love science and Behavioral Science would be an interesting read.
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Mon 25 Jun 2012, 22:32

Cinderella wrote:@Way2Old4Dis May I ask where I might find the Social Behavior writing you used? I love science and Behavioral Science would be an interesting read.

Um, apparently new members can't post links for 7 days. It's easy to find, though. Body language/couples/foot positioning in a search engine should do it for a good start.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Mon 25 Jun 2012, 22:34

Okay, thanks!
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Mon 25 Jun 2012, 22:38

lucy wrote:Way2old4dis, not bad for the first time, hope you stick around and share your points of view.

I'm not sure there's that much more in me, other than that I think that when George is both thin and with a younger woman, he starts to look a little Hefnerish.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Mon 25 Jun 2012, 22:55

Very interesting analysis....this does harken back to what so many of us have said....that they don't really look comfortable together....

thanks Smile

Last edited by silly girl on Tue 26 Jun 2012, 00:10; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar...)

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Mon 25 Jun 2012, 22:55

Twisted Evil yeah not to mention those Hefnerish shoes he's wearing. Cool
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Tue 26 Jun 2012, 00:30

"Hefnerish" is love it!!!!!!!! Maybe we could do a hefner scale to rate George's looks Very Happy
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Aly Tue 26 Jun 2012, 00:34

Way2Old4Dis wrote:
lucy wrote:Way2old4dis, not bad for the first time, hope you stick around and share your points of view.

I'm not sure there's that much more in me, other than that I think that when George is both thin and with a younger woman, he starts to look a little Hefnerish.

heheheeeee ...you are a funny lady Way2Old4Dis , welcome here !

but one thing just G is not sex hungry/*hore, he do actually have some heart Love7 not like the PB guy , from following him i see he is not !
Aly
Aly

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Tue 26 Jun 2012, 00:35

Lakin460 wrote:Way2old4dis, let me just jump on this bandwagon and welcome you and encourage you to keep sharing your insights and perspective, because it's just wonderful! You're post is a real thought provoker. Atta' girl! (assuming that is, that you're female....)

Maggy - ANOTHER BANGIN' AVATAR, girl!!!! Keep 'em comin'! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
you are so sweet, Lakin. Thanks!
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Tue 26 Jun 2012, 02:08

Way2Old4Dis wrote:

Way2Old4Dis you are a badass and I think I love you in a non-sexual way. I hope you stay because YOU.ARE.AWESOME!!!
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 26 Jun 2012, 02:57

Way2Old4Dis PLEASE stay and share some more of your insight!! Way cool!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris236 Tue 26 Jun 2012, 03:53

That is a very good analysis about body language. Interesting read.
I used to read about body language but, I forgot bits and pieces.
Kris236
Kris236
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Tue 26 Jun 2012, 05:02

Great analogy. All that by a pair of feet. Not the place that I would have even thouht to look, but then what I know about body language could fit in a thinble. Thanks so much for sharing, Way2Old4Dis. New perspectives are always enlightening.
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 26 Jun 2012, 05:37

George is right handed. I've been at premieres where he's signed autographs.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel Tue 26 Jun 2012, 09:58

Last edited by Rachel van Bersten on Wed 27 Jun 2012, 08:03; edited 1 time in total
Rachel
Rachel
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Natascha Tue 26 Jun 2012, 10:16

I just wonder if we will get pap-shots with their feet pointing to oneanother within the next days. Bounce

Natascha
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Tue 26 Jun 2012, 10:31

Joanna wrote:The only thing that puzzles me is that since George knows what he's doing, and, I'm sure, knows we know, and knows we know he knows, why his GF's haven't figured out to limit the opportunities for analysis and just stay the hell at home. Without Twitter.

Maybe the reason is the same as the great Rhett Butler
famously gave to dear Scarlett....

"Frankly my dear....gossip writers/fans/anyone else....I/we don't give a damn" Coolio

And the great Rhett Butler took that back very quickly!
Giggle. Very Happy

Last edited by Dior on Tue 26 Jun 2012, 10:33; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : being blonde)
Dior
Dior
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 26 Jun 2012, 11:28

Giggle Very Happy I don't think so Dior !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Tue 26 Jun 2012, 11:47

Oops, yes, you are right.
Embarassed
Thought this was taken from the middle before Bonnie, because then he changed.
Next time I better look up before commenting. Not worthy
Dior
Dior
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 26 Jun 2012, 13:16

LOL....the film is as old as me so sometimes age does help.... LOL

BTW there are some good clips on youtube Thumbs up!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Tue 26 Jun 2012, 13:35

@Way2old4Dis: I love your analysis on the GC/SK situation. Personally, I believe that this relationship is not all that it supposed to be.
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Tue 26 Jun 2012, 14:36

Welcome W2O! Please don't be shy!! You make alot of sense Very Happy

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Wed 27 Jun 2012, 00:40

It's all speculative fun.

I've never smoked anything in my life, and once refused a congratulatory cigar at a party, yet there's a picture of me taken at just the right moment that looks like I gave Fidel Castro a run for his money.

SK probably has huge feet. She might be pointing them at George but the sheer length of them throws the endpoint off or something.

I just hope George puts on some weight and grows his beard back. Other than that, he can do no wrong in my book.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 27 Jun 2012, 00:57

Tweets

3h Stacy Keibler ‏@StacyKeibler
Tigers need our help! Help @World_Wildlife
by texting TIGERS to 20222 to donate $10 #text4tigers

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Wed 27 Jun 2012, 01:12

I applaud SK for focusing on a good cause. Now she needs to go on a talk show clearly explaining why she chose to focus on resucing tigers, and exactly where the donation money would be going. Smart new celebs in the spotlight choose one or two causes to push when given a platform. That way they avoid the "too self-involved" accusations. "Marie Claire" magazine used to ask readers to buy an inexpensive piece of jewelry or accessory with the money going to a specific cause. Very smart idea.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 27 Jun 2012, 02:52

Davida here's the answer to your question. Stacy just tweeted a picture of herself at the Yankees game in New York.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

So Stacy's back in the US after two weeks. What happened to spending the whole summer in Europe?? The plot thickens!!!
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 27 Jun 2012, 02:56

yay???

*quietly looking around to see if anyone can see me jumping up and down*
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 27 Jun 2012, 02:58

Is it me and my wishful thinking but do her eyes look a bit puffy?? Kinda like people look when they have been crying??
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Wed 27 Jun 2012, 02:59

Man, I would love to see a Yankees game! it must be fun! I must say, she looks good here. I like her natural look! Sporty!

I'd be afraid to hold my breath! But we can dream! bounce

Last edited by Cinderella on Wed 27 Jun 2012, 03:14; edited 2 times in total
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next