George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine - Page 11 EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine - Page 11 EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine - Page 11 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine - Page 11 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine - Page 11 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine - Page 11 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine - Page 11 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine - Page 11 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine - Page 11 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine

+59
shvibziks
Rachel
LornaDoone
Kris236
Way2Old4Dis
Barbara Garabedian
adgran
lucy
fluffy
Donna Frost
noodle
hathaross
theminis
doris day
Natascha
m4rose
Merlin
socimar
macs
bunny
it's me
fava
Missa
premiere
Cinderella
Maggy
barla
laetval
Atalante
Henway
Lighterside
Aly
Clooneygirl
pandabear
janieb
bellybaby
annemarie
NotAvailable
playfuldeb
Katiedot
bamboochacha
watching
MM
Joanna
Lakin460
Dior
melbert
blubelle
silly girl
lovelylois
EEOsandy
The next mrs clooney
davidarochelle
caudata
lelacorb
party animal - not!
phys major
cindigirl
63 posters

Page 11 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine - Page 11 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 21 Jun 2012, 17:45

Poor Einstein, she had to bring in another person to put him in a choke hold to get him to be in the picture with her. She needs to leave that poor dog alone.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine - Page 11 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine

Post by noodle Thu 21 Jun 2012, 17:59

Ok maybe I'm having a slow moment but who's taking the picture? The man's hand we see is the right hand so he's not holding a phone or camera. Would she be able to take that pic herself?
I'm confused.

noodle
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Thu 21 Jun 2012, 19:28

This pic is creepy! She is laying in bed, a man is chokeholding poor Einstein and someone else is taking a pic, yuck like I said before, creepy. Hopefully that wasn't G because I would have to stop following him. Stacy if you are reading this think before you post a pic, this one is bazaar, poor Einstein holding him down against his will. Joanna you couldn't even defend her on this one.

pandabear

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Thu 21 Jun 2012, 19:38

Here's a thought. The special effects of that picture have it very distorted. Maybe that's not Einstein. Not to go into the details of what's going on in my head right now, but some people are hairier in certain places than others. Talk amongst yourselves... TMI

PS - that was me just kidding.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Thu 21 Jun 2012, 19:40

Since the photo has been manipulated I think it is her hand holding him and either she is taking the photo with her other hand or someone (her friend) is taking it. Like I said it has been altered to look artistic....

Just my take on it....

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Thu 21 Jun 2012, 19:48

EEOsandy wrote:Here's a thought. The special effects of that picture have it very distorted. Maybe that's not Einstein. Not to go into the details of what's going on in my head right now, but some people are hairier in certain places than others. Talk amongst yourselves... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

PS - that was me just kidding.

Funny, sandy! Made me LOL...thanks! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by noodle Thu 21 Jun 2012, 20:07

I don't think he has time to care much about what we are saying or thinking here. I do, however, think SK reads here some...too many coincidences to not think that. And I do think she has time on her hands in Como, and friends to egg her on. I'm, more and more, suspecting she's playing with us some for her and her friends entertainment. The mysterious tweet about sad Stacy on a plane, this photo for instance.
Just a thought, and I guess ok by me. We enjoy playing guessing games too. I just think she may be bored because he's working and she's left to entertain herself and her friend.

noodle

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Thu 21 Jun 2012, 20:15

I agree noodle. I think some of her stunts, cryptic tweets, etc. are intentionally done to provoke George's fans.
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 21 Jun 2012, 20:28

pandabear wrote:This pic is creepy! She is laying in bed, a man is chokeholding poor Einstein and someone else is taking a pic, yuck like I said before, creepy. Hopefully that wasn't G because I would have to stop following him. Stacy if you are reading this think before you post a pic, this one is bazaar, poor Einstein holding him down against his will.

Joanna you couldn't even defend her on this one.

Ok I'm up for a challenge. lol!

1. Is she laying on a bed ? No idea, I wasn't there.
But most dogs LOVE lying in comfort on a bed and being cuddled.

2. Is a man "choke-holding" a dog ? No idea, I wasn't there.
But a responsible dog owner just wouldn't do that anyway.
And I consider both George & Stacy to be responsible caring
dog owners with regard to Einstein.
He's a fortunate well loved dog and has wonderful travels with his owner.

3. Is the dog being held "against his will" ? No idea, I wasn't there.
Dog's are not like humans and don't have "human" emotions..
They don't regard being held as a violation of their Doggie Rights.
If they did, no dog would ever allow themselves to be shampooed,
groomed, clipped or judged at dog shows.
It's all to do with their trust in their owner or handler.

Personally I see nothing wrong with the picture and don't consider it
to be creepy, cruel or bizarre.
IMO it's just a fun holiday photo that's been edited with some new
photographic software.

So we'll agree to disagree ? OK ? Coolio
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 21 Jun 2012, 20:32

Of course it's maybe not Einstein at all....
but the mysterious hairy plumber....how did he get into
the act anyway ??
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 21 Jun 2012, 20:32

silly girl wrote:Since the photo has been manipulated I think it is her hand holding him and either she is taking the photo with her other hand or someone (her friend) is taking it. Like I said it has been altered to look artistic....

Just my take on it....

the pic is normal then she has changed it with an app. for I Phone
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Thu 21 Jun 2012, 20:41

Lelacorb is right. This is a regular picture but made "artsy" with an app for the iPhone. There are so many of them. She used Instagram to upload it in Twitter but did not use Instagram for special effects. Instagram has only 15 filters and they are mainly to brighten, made darker, add or subtract colors but to make a photo look like a modern painting you have to have another kind of app.
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 21 Jun 2012, 20:42

Einstein will also be the dog of George but it is better than Stacy lie down on the bed with George and not with Einstein? I love my dog but I would never do lie on my bed, that sucks! He does poop in the garden and then do not a bidet, this will also Einstein or maybe Stacy was hired to do the bidet to the dog?
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 21 Jun 2012, 21:02

Ummmm....not sure what you're saying lelacorb ?

My dog is fully housetrained and empties her bladder & bowels in the garden as I've trained her to do.
Usually on command too.
Dogs are housetrained by responsible owners
here in UK. Thumbs up!

I understand Einstein is housetrained too.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 21 Jun 2012, 21:11

I think lela is talking abut little bits of poop left on the dog's bottom. I had two lahsa aphso dogs with long hair and I'd have to dip them in the tub to clean them after a long walk and poop. An experience not enjoyed by either the dogs or me.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine - Page 11 Empty fur

Post by lelacorb Thu 21 Jun 2012, 21:25

Joanna wrote:Ummmm....not sure what you're saying lelacorb ?

My dog is fully housetrained and empties her bladder & bowels in the garden as I've trained her to do.
Usually on command too.
Dogs are housetrained by responsible owners
here in UK. Thumbs up!

I understand Einstein is housetrained too.

Dear Joanna, Eistein is a dog with long fur and when it do shit it his dirty fur and you think I do lie in my bed? No and never!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 21 Jun 2012, 21:27

So glad my dog has short fur Very Happy
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by noodle Thu 21 Jun 2012, 22:37

Einstein looks like a well groomed dog. The groomer will usually trim closely or shave the fur in "that" area which eliminate the poop problem. My pets are family and are as welcome on my bed as other family members. And usually behave better lol.

noodle

Back to top Go down

Post by janieb Thu 21 Jun 2012, 23:12

My two dogs sleep with me every night! I don't find it strange at all!!
janieb
janieb
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 22 Jun 2012, 00:36

cindigirl wrote:I think lela is talking abut little bits of poop left on the dog's bottom. I had two lahsa aphso dogs with long hair and I'd have to dip them in the tub to clean them after a long walk and poop. An experience not enjoyed by either the dogs or me.

My dog has longish fur too. You know what you do ?
You keep the hair around the anus and below well trimmed almost to the skin and no unwelcome lumps can then stick to it !
That's the professional's way and that's what I do too.
I noticed that Einstein's bottie was well trimmed back too when he was running around Casa Clooney LA.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 22 Jun 2012, 00:39

oopsie....Sorry Katie..... we've gone off topic rather here
but... It happens... in life with dogs.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl Fri 22 Jun 2012, 01:46

If Stacy is sleeping with Einstein then she is not sleeping with George. In the Rolling Stone interview he said he woke up and then let Einstein in. I will look for the article.

Update: I just read the article again. It says Einstein is at the door. So maybe Einstein is trying to get out!? But why is he closing the bedroom door is it's just him and Stacy at his house? Excuse me, "their" house!
Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Fri 22 Jun 2012, 03:02

Just relooked at the pic and that is a man holding this dog down and someone else taking the pic. If this is how Stacy and her friends are trying to provoke us to have fun that is sad. Maybe, just maybe, she didn't think anyone would notice you can never tell with this gf.

pandabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Donna Frost Fri 22 Jun 2012, 03:58

hathaross wrote:Stacy tweeted from Villa Oleandra gym Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This woman needs a BURGER and a milk shake!!!! STAT!!!!

Mickey D's somebody...... Razz

" I'm loving it" - Mcdonalds quote in commercial for non americans

first and last post

Alpha Omega!!!!

Donna Frost
Shy poster

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Fri 22 Jun 2012, 04:02

Donna, dont go. Stay and talk more. We promise not to bash you as much as we did Seth, and he stayed . . .
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Donna Frost Fri 22 Jun 2012, 04:04

Donna Frost wrote:
hathaross wrote:Stacy tweeted from Villa Oleandra gym Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This woman needs a BURGER and a milk shake!!!! STAT!!!!

Mickey D's somebody...... Razz

" I'm loving it" - Mcdonalds quote in commercial for non americans

and don't forget the french fries Razz

Donna Frost
Shy poster

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Fri 22 Jun 2012, 06:38

George is reported to have a gym in his LA home; I wonder if this is it?
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Fri 22 Jun 2012, 07:09

It's probably the gym in Villa Oleandra Deb
Merlin
Merlin
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Fri 22 Jun 2012, 11:12

Hey guys!!! Please leave MY AVATAR alone!!!! That's my lovley yor comparing!!!!! Great pic don't you think.....he's.......wait for it....................Naked!!!!!!!! well almost!! and yes it is the Como gym, seen it before in other pics. Basketball
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Fri 22 Jun 2012, 11:56

I haven't seen any pics of the Villa's gym. But did see pics of the mansion's gym. Looks very similar to me. Anyone got those pics from the Barbara Walter's interview? Or any others of the Villa's gym?
Thanks in advance...
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 22 Jun 2012, 11:59

That is the gym in Italy same from the special. As for closing the bedroom door I do that too I don't like to sleep with it open.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 22 Jun 2012, 12:10

ciao Donna!

(great pic, thanks fluffy!!!!!)
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 22 Jun 2012, 12:20

I think that Twitter pic is brilliant, actually. The background is clearly that of an eighteenth century Italian villa, and it's very soft focus. Must be a film director nearby somewhere....

Mm, not sure I've got the date of the villa right.

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 22 Jun 2012, 14:06

party animal - not! wrote:I think that Twitter pic is brilliant, actually. The background is clearly that of an eighteenth century Italian villa, and it's very soft focus. Must be a film director nearby somewhere....

A director called "Instagram".
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Fri 22 Jun 2012, 14:10

The next mrs clooney wrote:
party animal - not! wrote:I think that Twitter pic is brilliant, actually. The background is clearly that of an eighteenth century Italian villa, and it's very soft focus. Must be a film director nearby somewhere....

A director called "Instagram".

LOL, right! My teenage son has been making the same type images for weeks now, some even better. I'm teaching that boy how to yell "cut" and getting him on the next flight to Hollywood.

Last edited by EEOsandy on Fri 22 Jun 2012, 15:33; edited 1 time in total
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Fri 22 Jun 2012, 14:33

Remembering the pics from the Diane Sawyer interview of Oleandra, and the lighting in above gym pic is the same. There is something about all the pics taken inside Oleandra, it's softer, warmer lighting, wish I could experience it in person.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Fri 22 Jun 2012, 15:39

What I want to know is, what do pale girl and fluffy hubby do for a living that they can be off work for weeks at a time. Or are they just letting George pay for everything like I'm sure Stacy is.....am I being bitchy today? Why yes, yes I am. Sorry.....I'll go take something or eat some chocolate and come back in a better mood.....maybe next year but I won't be as bitchy. Okay see ya!
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Fri 22 Jun 2012, 16:02

pandabear wrote:Just relooked at the pic and that is a man holding this dog down and someone else taking the pic. If this is how Stacy and her friends are trying to provoke us to have fun that is sad. Maybe, just maybe, she didn't think anyone would notice you can never tell with this gf.

I don't know why anyone would be surprised at the things she does after Tweeting a picture of a horse head the SAME day she was going to be at the same function as Eli....I have horses and Eli doesn't look like any of mine... where the horses head thing came into play, I have no idea, They are amazing beautiful creatures. It just tells you how immature she can be... I wouldn't be surprised if she, or one of her friends comments on here!
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Fri 22 Jun 2012, 16:04

I've often wondered that about both girls... I think they both have friends posting here... JMHO
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 22 Jun 2012, 17:33

Here I am again phys & Cinders.... Hello! Hello! lol!
(joke)

I know one thing for sure, if I had the kind of money that George enjoys, I would be paying for my family to enjoy holidays with me
in lovely places too.

And I wouldn't give a toss if people complained about me doing that either, as I'm sure George doesn't.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Fri 22 Jun 2012, 17:43

@Joanna For someone who doesn't know George or Stacy, you sure have bold opinions! Just saying... lol!
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 22 Jun 2012, 17:51

Cinderella wrote:@Joanna For someone who doesn't know George or Stacy, you sure have bold opinions! Just saying... lol!

I have my suspicions that she is really Stacy's Mom lol!
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Fri 22 Jun 2012, 17:53

lol! lol! That is funny, NMC!!! Sorry for laughing, Stacy!
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 22 Jun 2012, 17:57

The next mrs clooney wrote:
Cinderella wrote:@Joanna For someone who doesn't know George or Stacy, you sure have bold opinions! Just saying... lol!

I have my suspicions that she is really Stacy's Mom lol!

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Sofa bounce Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

Thanks for the belly laugh girls Coolio

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Sofa bounce Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 22 Jun 2012, 18:00

PS...I'm old enough to be her Gran actually !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Fri 22 Jun 2012, 18:04

There's always time for humor!!! lol!

A laugh a day keeps the bums away! (meaning: Someone being bummed; a person is feeling down about something,)
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Fri 22 Jun 2012, 18:07

Joanna wrote:PS...I'm old enough to be her Gran actually !

Then... we definitely don't see you playing hockey in High School! Why the ruse? scratch
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 22 Jun 2012, 18:19

Not with you there Cinders ? confused

I'm still chuckling.....
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Fri 22 Jun 2012, 20:00

Re: The Person Below Me Game

Post by Joanna Yesterday at 00:01
False hockey player

The person below me gets lost a lot

Joanna, this was your answer when asked if the person below played sports, etc. in high school... I have trouble believing that you don't remember. It seems that you enjoy having fun at other peoples expense... I enjoy a good laugh but I try not to do it and hurt other peoples feelings. Sometimes I accidentally do but not blatantly, like you... just saying... I don't understand you! The more you confuse people, hurt people, the happier you seem. Is that healthy for your inner being? I worry about you sometimes! ... All said with the utmost love...
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 22 Jun 2012, 21:17

The more you confuse people, hurt people, the happier you seem.

what an horrid statement....
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next