George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Amal had key role in ICC bid to have both Hamas and Israeli leaders arrested
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine - Page 10 EmptyToday at 19:09 by party animal - not!

» George in Tuscany
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine - Page 10 EmptySat 18 May 2024, 19:45 by benex

» The Good News
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine - Page 10 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine - Page 10 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine - Page 10 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine - Page 10 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine - Page 10 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine - Page 10 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine - Page 10 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine

+59
shvibziks
Rachel
LornaDoone
Kris236
Way2Old4Dis
Barbara Garabedian
adgran
lucy
fluffy
Donna Frost
noodle
hathaross
theminis
doris day
Natascha
m4rose
Merlin
socimar
macs
bunny
it's me
fava
Missa
premiere
Cinderella
Maggy
barla
laetval
Atalante
Henway
Lighterside
Aly
Clooneygirl
pandabear
janieb
bellybaby
annemarie
NotAvailable
playfuldeb
Katiedot
bamboochacha
watching
MM
Joanna
Lakin460
Dior
melbert
blubelle
silly girl
lovelylois
EEOsandy
The next mrs clooney
davidarochelle
caudata
lelacorb
party animal - not!
phys major
cindigirl
63 posters

Page 10 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next

Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine - Page 10 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine

Post by The next mrs clooney Tue 19 Jun 2012, 01:50

I think I need to take a cold shower, my third of the day Thumbs up!
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine - Page 10 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine

Post by EEOsandy Tue 19 Jun 2012, 02:08

Whew!!!! Thanks for the pics, Socimar. George who?
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 19 Jun 2012, 02:20

I got up at 4.30am in the morning to watch Italy play soccer, well worth the look!!!! Thanks for pictures above, when GC is in hiding, shall refer to these photos instead to put a smile on m face! Very Happy
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Tue 19 Jun 2012, 03:17

We could move these pics to a new thread and name it Testosterone. Like being in a candy shop . . .
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Tue 19 Jun 2012, 05:29

playfuldeb wrote:We could move these pics to a new thread and name it Testosterone. Like being in a candy shop . . .
Right. These babies are in the wrong thread.
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 19 Jun 2012, 14:25

Socimar- so many boys, so little time...
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Tue 19 Jun 2012, 14:59

Is Cristiano Eli's ex? Yummy.

Ok, just so everyone's aware.....we always talk about how long SK's thread is, well....the last page and a half have nothing to do with her! Lol! Funny, how we're so easily distracted.....

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Tue 19 Jun 2012, 15:10

Oh, I take that back. She was dating a Reginaldo, and a Bobo?....and now she wants back, Steve-O.........GF definitely likes guys whos names end in "O"....

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 19 Jun 2012, 15:27

Hey did you forget to Marco Borriello

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Tue 19 Jun 2012, 15:33

What about Stacy's ex... Yummy!

But I like her new one better!!! Whew.... Smile

Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Tue 19 Jun 2012, 15:41

I feel like a cougar when I look at the pics of the football players. Think I will stick to George if nothing else it makes me feel young LOL!
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Tue 19 Jun 2012, 16:15

Cinderella wrote:What about Stacy's ex... Yummy!

Her other exes are David Flair and Andrew "Test" Martin. Stacy, you've come a long way, baby!
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Tue 19 Jun 2012, 16:16

Her new "ex"??? Lol!

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by macs Tue 19 Jun 2012, 16:26

EEOsandy wrote:

Her other exes are David Flair and Andrew "Test" Martin. Stacy, you've come a long way, baby!

Since I had no idea who they were, I googled them... wrestlers ! well as long as George doesn't have a prob. being after them, good (a man without complex!)
wasn't SK quoted saying that she didn't like muscled guys (too much muscle anyway)... well she learned from experience ; )

bellybaby wrote:

Her new "ex"??? Lol!

LOL
macs
macs
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Tue 19 Jun 2012, 21:58

lelacorb wrote:
Hey did you forget to Marco Borriello

WOW flower
bamboochacha
bamboochacha
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Tue 19 Jun 2012, 22:28

For someone who doesn't like muscular men stacy must have forgotten about her past. Here's Andrew "test" Martin.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Tue 19 Jun 2012, 22:31

And for someone who likes men that look after themselves and are physically fit she must have forgotten about this blast from the past, David Flair.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Tue 19 Jun 2012, 22:47

[quote="The next mrs clooney"]And for someone who likes men that look after themselves and are physically fit she must have forgotten about this blast from the past, David Flair.
[img]

I definitely think George needs to get him some of these wrestling shorts. NOT - ewww, gross!
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Wed 20 Jun 2012, 00:29

How did these photos go from 'hot babes' to 'eeek' What a Face
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 20 Jun 2012, 01:03

I think that we should stop with the footies and the wrestlers and get back to the topic at hand. Thanks!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 20 Jun 2012, 01:55

Back on topic:

seems Ms. Keibler is up late tonight obsessing about food again. Latest tweet.

Stacy Keibler ‏@StacyKeibler
RT @TheAtlanticHLTH: Now trending on @TheAtlanticHLTH: Debunking the health claims of genetically modified foods [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Expand
Reply Retweet Favorite

still waiting for her to tweet about how beautiful Como is. Maybe she doesn't like it there??
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Wed 20 Jun 2012, 02:01

[quote="The next mrs clooney"]Back on topic:

seems Ms. Keibler is up late tonight obsessing about food again. Latest tweet.

RT @TheAtlanticHLTH: Now trending on @TheAtlanticHLTH: Debunking the health claims of genetically modified foods [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Expand
Reply Retweet Favorite

I saw that. Unless there is some delay in Twitter it would have been 2:40 a.m. when she tweeted that.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 20 Jun 2012, 02:10

or, is that one of her "auto-twits"?
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 20 Jun 2012, 02:14

Its a retweet which are not automatic, you actually have to retweet them yourself.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Wed 20 Jun 2012, 16:38

Stacy tweeted from Villa Oleandra gym Very Happy

hathaross
hathaross
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Wed 20 Jun 2012, 16:42

Hathaross,
I think you just answered my question from the other thread. And as I said, she does have a fab stomach. So this is G's gym?
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Wed 20 Jun 2012, 16:48

Yeah, it´s his Italian gym. There are photos and we saw when Barbara Walters visited.

She has good abs, yeah!!
hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Wed 20 Jun 2012, 16:48

Can I just make an observation? We keep talking about how GC doesn't smile as much any more. How he always looks grumpy with her....well to be honest SK never looks natural with him either. I mean look at her smile here....there is so much more joy and fun on her face. When she was out shopping her smile and body language seemed so much more at ease then when she is on the boat with him or at the dinner. Yes they talked at dinner and he showed her photos etc....but even then she didn't look as comfortable. Maybe I am seeing what I want to see...but really doesn't she look natural here? Again jmo...thanks....

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Wed 20 Jun 2012, 17:02

Yeah.. I know what you mean... I think is because the aren´t comfortable with paparazzi, it´s all!!! They are not comfortable with the paparazzi .. I know it's part of their lives .. but they are on vacation and mostly surrounded by friends. In the picture of the gym she is quiet and privacy... same will happen to George.
Not really think much about the faces that make or if they smile or not!
I think George is not changed at all, just get tired of too much photo and cameras surrounding it anywhere he goes or what he does. He is happy with his people and want to be quiet, and when he sees a paparazzi-changing face
hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Wed 20 Jun 2012, 17:05

Silly Girl,
I totally agree with you. Rather than using her "cray-cray smile" for the paps, when out with G, I would believe their friendship, forget any idea of a relationship, if she completely focused her attention on G when photographed. That's why I believe she will never make it as an actress or TV hostess. Actors almost never look at the camera, they focus on the others in the scene. If they're alone, they're eyes are averted. The camera watches them, not the other way around. If SK were to watch, even stare at G, when the paps were there it would look like a normal couple who at least liked each other. And no, G would not need to stare back, or even look back. As the man, and as the wealthier and more famous part of the couple, he is in the more dominant position. That is how "good actors" fake a relationship on camera; eye contact even if they hate each other in "real life" is paramount. OK. End of basic acting lesson for today.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Wed 20 Jun 2012, 17:05

Why are they wearing sunglasses working out and inside?
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 20 Jun 2012, 17:53

hathaross wrote:Yeah.. I know what you mean... I think is because the aren´t comfortable with paparazzi, it´s all!!! They are not comfortable with the paparazzi .. I know it's part of their lives .. but they are on vacation and mostly surrounded by friends. In the picture of the gym she is quiet and privacy... same will happen to George.
Not really think much about the faces that make or if they smile or not!
I think George is not changed at all, just get tired of too much photo and cameras surrounding it anywhere he goes or what he does. He is happy with his people and want to be quiet, and when he sees a paparazzi-changing face

Are 11 years that George spends the summer at Villa Oleandra and 11 years that the paparazzi stationed there and he has never had this face! Another consideration: you know that he has not one but two villa (Villa Margherita) with many releases not only the main gate in front of the lake and a large parking lot where he parked in front of the paparazzi! Because instead of using that output does not always use the one behind much less visible?
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Wed 20 Jun 2012, 17:59

It is kind of strange to wear shades indoors. ..
Could it be... My futures so bright I have to wear shades?
If she's carrying the "million dollar baby"?... I thought I saw a sonogram neg. imbedded in one of George's sunglasses lens when he was on the motorcycle riding alone with Ben. It could have been a sonogram but it also could have been the avenue reflecting in it. It just seemed weird to me... scratch
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Wed 20 Jun 2012, 18:01

I dont know what to think... yeah, he spends all summers there and we saw him more happy but maybe this time, is very happy with his girlfriend and want more privacy, ... I dont know, I´m not in his mind lol! Thought I would like it lol!

i just hope he continues being the same, and I´m sure he is the same... maybe this summer is tired or just is his normal face and seems that is unhappy.
hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Wed 20 Jun 2012, 18:07

hathaross wrote:, ... I dont know, I´m not in his mind lol! Thought I would like it lol!

I'd rather be in his pants, personally......
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Wed 20 Jun 2012, 18:09

lol! lol! lol! lol! Well.. that's a topic more interesting than what we are talking lol!
hathaross
hathaross

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Wed 20 Jun 2012, 18:15

Lakin460,
That was one of your best jokes. LOL
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Wed 20 Jun 2012, 18:15

I agree. I can remember when he and EC were literally almost trampled by the paps at a fashion show and he was still smiling and good humored. He never looked this bad-natured when he has been stormed by the paps when he and SK previously exited restaurants (remember the air horn?). He has even joked with them at the airport. His recent demeanor is beyond strange. There have been probably 100+ pictures of him over the past week. With absolutely none of him smiling, it cannot be chalked up to him talking, timing of the shots, etc.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 20 Jun 2012, 19:37

EEOsandy wrote:Why are they wearing sunglasses working out and inside?

It looks very bright in there and may even be "outside" under a covering.

I wear my sun glasses in a bright environment indoors to prevent migraine.
Maybe Stacy's friend has to and she's keeping her company ?
They may be just posing at working out for a laugh ? ( Haven't we all ? )

But.... at the end of the day....does it really matter ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 20 Jun 2012, 19:47

Quite

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 20 Jun 2012, 19:52

I don't think its bright in there I think its the effects that you can add to pictures using instagram, which is basically the whole point of the app.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 20 Jun 2012, 20:23

Well when I get my new smart phone and get that app I can experiment for myself. lol!

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 21 Jun 2012, 01:03

So Stacy first tweet about something even remotely related to her trip to italy, and of course its about food. Wonder how many extra miles she'll be running tomorrow to make up for her indulgence, or maybe she's taking the self cleaning approach.

Best dinner! Loved the lemoncello sorbet Smile #Navedano
Expand
Reply Retweet Favorite

She really does read this site as she seems to change address things that we have been complaining about such as no tweets about italy.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Thu 21 Jun 2012, 14:52

@sillygirl - alot of us have made that observation and agree with you - separately, when out and about they looked relaxed, and smiley - even if there are alot of paps around (how else would we know that they are relaxed and smiley if it weren't for the paps?), but when together, everything looks so forced - the body language, the facial expressions. That's been a big mystery. For a couple that don't look that happy together, why are they together??

I also asked the same question regarding the sunglasses on the other thread... Laughing

So, do we think she ate more than two bites of the sorbet??

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Thu 21 Jun 2012, 15:12

EEOsandy wrote:Why are they wearing sunglasses working out and inside?

...I suspect because they are not wearing makeup??????
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Thu 21 Jun 2012, 16:08

Stacy Keibler @ StacyKeibler
Just posted a photo instagr.am/p/MI7Sa_JU-U/[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 21 Jun 2012, 16:15

Pimping out poor Einstein again.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Thu 21 Jun 2012, 16:36

lelacorb wrote:
Stacy Keibler @ StacyKeibler
Just posted a photo instagr.am/p/MI7Sa_JU-U/[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Those look like George's fingers around Einstein's neck.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by noodle Thu 21 Jun 2012, 17:27

I'm not sure they look like George's either. Those fingers look short and blunt. Aren't his fingers long and kind of slender?

noodle
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Thu 21 Jun 2012, 17:29

noodle wrote:I'm not sure they look like George's either. Those fingers look short and blunt. Aren't his fingers long and kind of slender?

They do look stubby but that's why I know they're not hers. She has long very thin fingers.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next