George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Amal had key role in ICC bid to have both Hamas and Israeli leaders arrested
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine - Page 16 EmptyToday at 19:09 by party animal - not!

» George in Tuscany
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine - Page 16 EmptySat 18 May 2024, 19:45 by benex

» The Good News
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine - Page 16 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine - Page 16 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine - Page 16 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine - Page 16 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine - Page 16 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine - Page 16 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine - Page 16 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine

+59
shvibziks
Rachel
LornaDoone
Kris236
Way2Old4Dis
Barbara Garabedian
adgran
lucy
fluffy
Donna Frost
noodle
hathaross
theminis
doris day
Natascha
m4rose
Merlin
socimar
macs
bunny
it's me
fava
Missa
premiere
Cinderella
Maggy
barla
laetval
Atalante
Henway
Lighterside
Aly
Clooneygirl
pandabear
janieb
bellybaby
annemarie
NotAvailable
playfuldeb
Katiedot
bamboochacha
watching
MM
Joanna
Lakin460
Dior
melbert
blubelle
silly girl
lovelylois
EEOsandy
The next mrs clooney
davidarochelle
caudata
lelacorb
party animal - not!
phys major
cindigirl
63 posters

Page 16 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next

Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine - Page 16 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine

Post by EEOsandy Fri 29 Jun 2012, 15:46

It is VERY enlightening revisiting SK's tweets from last summer. She was tweeting constantly. She got to Italy the first of July and spent a month there. She was also i Europe for two weeks in May.

Thought this old tweet was interesting. It doesn't sound like something you would write about a close friend.

Stacy Keibler‏@StacyKeibler Jul 3

When I grow up I want to be @CindyCrawford. Wow. She's so stunning.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine - Page 16 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part nine

Post by phys major Fri 29 Jun 2012, 15:56

[quote="Aly"][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks to french fan site!

The interviewer can't stand SK....She couldn't believe she had to interview her! I realized what SK is a Poser....(someone trying to be something there not)

phys major
phys major
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Fri 29 Jun 2012, 15:58

@Missa - girl, you save me the trouble of typing. You must be reading my mind. Not worthy

This relationship, this girl, the whole thing is weird and cryptic. I can't believe she would come back to the States to attend this Wii function - if she was a guest, she wouldn't get paid for it. If G was busy filming in England, why wouldn't she go with him? Do a little sightseeing there? Thought she was "traveling around Europe" this summer?

WARNING: IF YOU'RE AN SK FAN, DON'T READ THE FOLLOWING:

Her sense of style sucks, her conflicting tweets suck - first she's a fitness expert, then she's promoting garbage (130 calories in 7 chips!!). GF has zero credibility. I'm sorry, but IMO, she's totally cray!

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Fri 29 Jun 2012, 17:07

EEOsandy wrote:It is VERY enlightening revisiting SK's tweets from last summer. She was tweeting constantly. She got to Italy the first of July and spent a month there. She was also i Europe for two weeks in May.

Thought this old tweet was interesting. It doesn't sound like something you would write about a close friend.

Everybody knows that she is in Como and that she is with George, but she is not allowed to even tweet about Como or when there is a direct question on their relationship, she gives very superficial answers. Actually, I think for some ,that would get very frustrating. IMO it demonstrates who has the power in the relationship and if it was an equal partnership he would "trust" her to make her own judgements on what is appropriate to talk about. It says a lot about their relationship. She is the puppet and he is the puppet master. I get the feeling that Michael Douglas does not tell Catherine Zeta Jones what to say or Jennifer Aniston tells Justin Theroux what to say in an interview or the red carpet.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 29 Jun 2012, 18:29

Henway found this:

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 29 Jun 2012, 18:35

can't see... what is it?
thanks
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 29 Jun 2012, 18:56

bellybaby wrote:Her sense of style sucks, her conflicting tweets suck - first she's a fitness expert, then she's promoting garbage (130 calories in 7 chips!!). GF has zero credibility.
If I can be a little zen about this, all human beings are in some ways hypcritical with conflicting behaviours. That's rarely visible to ourselves but often to those around us.

Take a look at George, politically aware, the great humanitarian, the champion of human rights who gets much of his money from Nestle, a company with a very dubious background to say the least. And let's not even start talking about how his dating life reflects his stated views about women, or even how he claims to champion women in film yet doesn't cast or employ them in his films.

So the same with Stacy. She's positioning herself as a spokesperson for health and fitness and promotes these mini bagel chips as being the healthier snack, which, to be fair, does seem to be the case. I don't see that as hugely problematic although yes, it would have been better for her to have avoided it altogether, but she does have a living to make as well.

The only thing I don't really agree with is in calling her tweets cryptic. I think they're very obvious and easy to understand. She's living with her boyfriend in Italy for the next few months. Not sure what's cryptic about that.

I'd assume that Italy is their home base for the summer but that doesn't mean she isn't allowed to go to other places during that time.

If you remember Sarah Larson, I think Stacy has a touch of the 'Milano syndrome'. She's making her life seem a little more grand than it is - after all, it's her boyfriend's home, not hers, but is that really unforgiveable? It seems to me to be natural, if laughable: small town girl gets her head turned by superstar and overdoes it a bit in an effort to make herself feel like she's fitting in.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Fri 29 Jun 2012, 19:14

The links above didn't work for me, either.
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 29 Jun 2012, 19:20

i really don't see a problem with her coming back to do the wii event see friends and maybe family. George is working and she would probably get bored just waiting for him .

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Aly Fri 29 Jun 2012, 19:35

annemarie wrote:i really don't see a problem with her coming back to do the wii event see friends and maybe family. George is working and she would probably get bored just waiting for him .

me too, she better make some cash for her self to buy presents for her mom and dad from Milan when she go home to them !
the green dress looked good on here but it was too short but it's hollywood!!!
people on other sites make good comments on her style actually !
Aly
Aly
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Fri 29 Jun 2012, 19:50

Katiedot wrote: If I can be a little zen about this, all human beings are in some ways hypcritical with conflicting behaviours. That's rarely visible to ourselves but often to those around us.

Take a look at George, politically aware, the great humanitarian, the champion of human rights who gets much of his money from Nestle, a company with a very dubious background to say the least. And let's not even start talking about how his dating life reflects his stated views about women, or even how he claims to champion women in film yet doesn't cast or employ them in his films.

So the same with Stacy. She's positioning herself as a spokesperson for health and fitness and promotes these mini bagel chips as being the healthier snack, which, to be fair, does seem to be the case. I don't see that as hugely problematic although yes, it would have been better for her to have avoided it altogether, but she does have a living to make as well.

I think GC realizes that any woman who would have him isn't worth the effort. Women get to date him, but he doesn't have to bother to date them very much. So he puts his "love" life on autopilot, and slides the next GF into the empty slot whenever he needs/wants to, and goes about his routine. I think if he ever thought he could or wanted to have a relationship in which he had to be an active participant in his partner's life, we'd probably never see it because he'd treat it differently.

His work life, I think, is very much friend-based, and includes people he's been associated with for a long time -- before he was George Fucking Clooney. Those people happen to be mostly men. That is not anywhere close to unusual in Hollywood. However, the women he's worked with all sing his praises, so I think there's true respect on his part. Plus he seems to genuinely like his mother.

As for SK... I think somebody should remind her of the difference between 'health' and 'sports.' She is undeniably fit, but the health advocate aspect, IMO, can be called into question. Plus, there are already way too many people who are better at it and have been at it longer; why would she think she could make a mark there? But sports, she knows, apparently. She'd make a credible 'face' or spokesperson for some sort of women's sport concern. But right now she's coming off a bit like Halle Berry lecturing on 'How to Choose the Right Man.'

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 29 Jun 2012, 20:40

At least she's working and earning her own money and paying her taxes presumably.
Hopefully anyway. LOL

Did SL & EC do that during their time as GTC's girl friend, does anyone know, for sure ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 29 Jun 2012, 20:50

annemarie wrote:i really don't see a problem with her coming back to do the wii event see friends and maybe family. George is working and she would probably get bored just waiting for him .

If she can't occupy herself for a week in such a beautiful country with so much to see then I guess she is more high maintenance than some people think she is. Why not have friends over to italy of go visit some other parts of the county. If she was coming home for an acting job I could see it but to go to a wii event where she probably didn't get paid and to promote bagel chips, is she really that hard up for cash?? She could probably have done the bagel chip promo from "her villa", same with the phone interviews.

I often wonder why celebrities don't have people fact checking before they sign on for things. If you are trying to promote a healthy lifestyle then make sure you are promoting a healthy product. It's like when EC did the pantene commercial and after she modeled for PETA. no one could tell her that pantene is made by a company that tests on animals?? Cmon!!!!! Guess for some people it is all about the mighty dollar rather than about integrity.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 29 Jun 2012, 23:53

George Fucking Clooney?

wasn't it Timothy
the middle name?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by premiere Sat 30 Jun 2012, 03:08

This tweet is cringeworthy. She's like a 14 year-old in a woman's body.
premiere
premiere
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Sat 30 Jun 2012, 04:26

premiere wrote:Stacy Keibler‏@StacyKeibler Jul 3

This tweet is cringeworthy. She's like a 14 year-old in a woman's body.

I thought the same thing. I think it is somewhat offensive to Cindy as well. It implies that Cindy is so much older than she when in fact, she is five years younger than her boyfriend. If you go even further back in her tweets you would have no idea it was the same person who has been tweeting since she hooked up with GC.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 30 Jun 2012, 05:15

it's me wrote:
George Fucking Clooney?

wasn't it Timothy
the middle name?

Brahahahaha!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sat 30 Jun 2012, 05:32

CONCRETE CATWALK: Stacy Keibler Looks Hella Fine In Daisy Dukes! (PHOTOS)
Posted 15 hours 23 min ago by Necole Jackson for Global Grind

Stacy Keibler stepped out on the Soho, NYC streets to do some shopping. Photo Credit: Wenn.com

Who wears short shorts?

PHOTOS: Stacy Keibler Wrestles Pretty Boy Clooney At "The Descendants" Premiere!

Stacy Keibler of course! As if she couldn't get any sexier on us, George Clooney's girlfriend was spotted doing a little shopping in SoHo, NYC yesterday, showing off those long beautiful legs of hers.

The 32-year-old model/former wrestler paired the bleached shorts with a white loose tee and a dark peach cardigan. The boots and nude bag gave her look a more rugged feel to toughen up the ensemble.

The more we see of Stacy, the more know that her past WWE days are paying off! We would love to get body slammed by her!

PHOTOS: The Very Best Of Esquire's Me In My Place

Check out Stacy's leggy assets in the accompanying gallery.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 30 Jun 2012, 05:43

I hear it's hotter than hell in the East coast so I get why she's wearing the shorts but seriously, Daisy Dukes? She's just entered Jessica Simpson-land and that's NOT a compliment!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Sat 30 Jun 2012, 05:52

davidarochelle wrote:CONCRETE CATWALK: Stacy Keibler Looks Hella Fine In Daisy Dukes! (PHOTOS)
Posted 15 hours 23 min ago by Necole Jackson for Global Grind

Stacy Keibler stepped out on the Soho, NYC streets to do some shopping. Photo Credit: Wenn.com

Who wears short shorts?

PHOTOS: Stacy Keibler Wrestles Pretty Boy Clooney At "The Descendants" Premiere!

Stacy Keibler of course! As if she couldn't get any sexier on us, George Clooney's girlfriend was spotted doing a little shopping in SoHo, NYC yesterday, showing off those long beautiful legs of hers.

The 32-year-old model/former wrestler paired the bleached shorts with a white loose tee and a dark peach cardigan. The boots and nude bag gave her look a more rugged feel to toughen up the ensemble.

The more we see of Stacy, the more know that her past WWE days are paying off! We would love to get body slammed by her!

PHOTOS: The Very Best Of Esquire's Me In My Place

Check out Stacy's leggy assets in the accompanying gallery.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Oh David. There are many, many more fit and prettier women than what's being highlighted in the celeb. news today. They need to hurry up and break-up so this thread can be closed forever too. flower
bamboochacha
bamboochacha
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sat 30 Jun 2012, 05:56

I was wondering why someone would wear a sweater when the weather is in the 90's with 30% chance of rain. Hot n muggy. I think she looks good here tho, just lose the sweater. I wore shorts like that before I had children.
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 30 Jun 2012, 09:06

Joanna wrote:At least she's working and earning her own money and paying her taxes presumably.
Hopefully anyway. LOL

Did SL & EC do that during their time as GTC's girl friend, does anyone know, for sure ?
Short answer Joanna, is no. Sarah and Elisabetta both got "little" jobs during their time with George, but we see how far that got them after George. I think that Stacy will continue with her gaming and health/fitness (?) after George as she was already established in that genre anyway.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sat 30 Jun 2012, 16:39

I'm just wondering how much money she made on the wii event to justify the airfare from Italy to New York and then back to Italy. Unless of course George is paying.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Sat 30 Jun 2012, 17:15

I actually think, Stacy being in New York, was staged for more publicity for herself. Stacy needs the publicity to stay in the tabloids. She really had nothing that was so important in New York she had to attend. Her PR people found things for her to do in New York. She let everybody know she was at the Yankee game and got on wireimage. Got photographed walking around SoHo, on 90 degree day, in those boots, when most Celebs who live in NY, are out of town. Her PR people found that Nintendo launch party for her to attend. I think we are going to see a few rounds of I am independent and I have a career to attend to, while George doing his thing. The fact of the matter is, she really has nothing. Next time it won't be in New York it will be in another city, maybe Paris, London, LA, Vegas or Rome where she will attend something or we will see her out and about.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 30 Jun 2012, 17:19

Didn't she fly in by private jet from Switzerland with George & Jennifer & her chap ?
Or is my CRS kicking in again ?
People with money use planes like others would hop on a bus or taxi.
The airfare is peanuts to them of course, relative to income.

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 30 Jun 2012, 17:23

with the time line Joanna, she flew to London with the gang, then probably flew out of London to NYC. George met Brad for dinner, and who knows how Jen and Justin flew back to LA. There were pics of them landing in LA, along that time line.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sat 30 Jun 2012, 17:27

OK - the jet set, frequent flyer miles maybe? I know for us common folk that would be outrageously expensive.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 30 Jun 2012, 17:49

I ain't common cindi !!! Sofa bounce
lol! not all the time anyway

...but I know my place lol!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Sat 30 Jun 2012, 17:57

The HQ s for the bagel crisp (aka fat pills) company is in NYC. Her primary reason for going to NYC may have been to meet with them, and she threw in the Yankees game, wii event, and shopping in 90 degree weather in a sweater and suede boots for exposure. Anybody dressing like that is begging to be seen/photographed, even in NYC.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 01 Jul 2012, 07:40

I have the impression that Stacy and George can not be together for more than 15 days. What does Stacy in New York? Apparently nothing important, she pretends to have work commitments but I think the truth is: "I can do something better than staying in Laglio with a man who struggles to support me!"
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sun 01 Jul 2012, 07:56

I dont think he struggles in any finacial way
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 01 Jul 2012, 09:15

playfuldeb wrote:I dont think he struggles in any finacial way

Was ironical!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 04 Jul 2012, 12:18

You've got to wonder about the Daily Mysogynist sometimes. They've got great pictures of George Clooney - who is, lest we forget, an A-list film star - and what do they write about? Yep, his girlfriend. The one none of us would ever have heard of if she weren't dating him.

Also, love the weak attempt at creating some frisson with ex-girlfriend rivalry!

So, posting this here for you Mail readers:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Comparing notes? Stacy Keibler gets to know George Clooney's former flame Karen Duffy as they take a boat ride on Lake Como

By Daily Mail Reporter

PUBLISHED: 21:59 GMT, 3 July 2012 ..

He took her on a cruise back in 2010 to get her acquainted with his then-girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis. Now George Clooney has introduced his current squeeze Stacy Keibler to former flame Karen Duffy as the trio took a boat ride on Lake Como today.

Duffy and the Hollywood heartthrob dated briefly in 1995 and still remain very good friends. The brunette actress and model went on to marry John Lambros in 1997 and often speaks highly of her former flame.

She said of Canalis to People magazine back in 2010: 'The woman he's with now is incredible – she's funny, smart, has lovely manners. She's exactly who you'd want one of your friends to date - she's just as beautiful on the inside. And George – you know ... he's very loyal.'
Moving onto Stacy, and it seems that Duffy is equally happy with George's new girl as the two women seemed to be getting along famously during the sun-filled day out.

Comparing notes? The duo enjoyed an intimate chat on board of the boat, while George was busy socialising with other friends

New friends: The two women seemed to be getting along famously during the sun-filled day out

The duo enjoyed an intimate chat on board of the boat, while George was busy socialising with other friends.

Stacy was seen gallivanting in New York only three days ago after her first Italian getaway with boyfriend George. But it seems she couldn't pry herself away from her leading man longer than a few days. The couple were reunited at the movie star's villa on Lake Como, at the weekend, and joined their friends for a relaxing cruise along the coast.

Dressed in a coral tank top and patterned teal and cream shorts, Stacy epitomised casual chic. She topped her look with a cream and black fedora and was seen boarding a boat with Clooney, ever the gentleman, helping her on board.

The actor was dressed down in a blue button down and matching shorts for a monochromatic look.

The Oceans 11 star took the helm, and the couple, joined by a small group of friends including Duffy, sped off onto Lake Como. Helping hand: The 51-year-old actor unloads the boat as the group heads to their next adventure

Going strong: Stacy, 32, and George, 51, have been dating 11 months
Stacy's return to her leading man's favourite hideaway came as somewhat of a surprise, as she had returned stateside just last week after spending several days with the actor in Italy.

But her trip to New York proved to be a short one, although the 32-year-old retired professional wrestler still managed to turn heads on her brief trip to the Big Apple.

Wearing suede ankle boots and a simple cotton T-shirt tucked into her paisley denim shorts, Stacy on Friday strut through Manhattan's fashionable SoHo district on a shopping trip.

Relaxed: George flashed a smile before boarding the boat
She was seen the following day boasting a holiday glow as she joined a friend for dinner in another fashionable ensemble of printed capris, a white tank top and heels.

But by Sunday, Stacy was back on the Italian coast.

She took to her Twitter account during the Europ Cup, writing: 'Nothing better then being in Italy cheering them on in the #eurocup !!! Go ITALY!!!!'

Of course, Spain would go on to win the European Chamionship final, beating Italy 4-0.

Still, life indeed seems full of sunshine and sand for the blonde beauty, who kicked off her first trip to Lake Como with 51-year-old George just a few days after they vacationed in Cabo San Lucas.

In the 11 months they've been dating, she has already joined Clooney in Cabo five times.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Tue 10 Jul 2012, 07:14

From Eonline

JUL 9
09:18 PM ET
'The X Factor' host update: Stacy Keibler, Mario Lopez, Khloé Kardashian?
by James Hibbert

Image Credit: Getty Images
Simon Cowell doesn’t want to make the same mistake twice.
The X Factor chief is taking his own sweet time finding the ideal host for the second season of the Fox version of his hit show. Unlike last year, when host-bot Steve Jones handled the show solo, Cowell wants two people for the gig this fall. And instead of having a host on the singing competition from the very start, the audition rounds (which are already being shot) will be host-free. “I want to work with a boy and girl and I definitely think this is a role for two people,” Cowell recently told reporters. “[We] have narrowed it down to 5 people.”
Some names we’re hearing are under consideration: BET personality Rocsi Diaz, actor and America’s Best Dance Crew host Mario Lopez and actress/model Stacy Keibler. Add to that some names E! Online is hearing: Khloé Kardashian, Kelly Osbourne, BET’s 106 & Park host Terrence J, sportscaster Erin Andrews and radio personality Mike Catherwood (more names below).
Sources emphasize that prospective hosts are still being interviewed and actual testing for the gig is not expected for several more weeks. “They want to make sure the duo has chemistry,” one insider said.
GET MORE EW: Subscribe to the magazine for only 33¢ an issue!
“If you count, which I did, over a two-hour show, we separated what the host says, and it’s 12 minutes — and a lot of that is quite boring information,” Cowell told reporters. “There are ways of relaying information that it doesn’t become like a news reader’s role. Like if I go on Jay Leno’s show, I love doing it with someone else because you bounce off each other and it puts less pressure on me and I enjoy the interview more. When the hosts are facing four judges, I think it’s very intimidating and I think you need another opinion.”
Of course, American Idol famously started with two hosts, before Ryan Seacrest consumed the gig. “What happened in America is that it ended up with one because they didn’t get the right second person. I always thought it was a two-person job,” Cowell says. “Ryan would obviously disagree agree with that.”
Fox and X Factor reps declined comment.
UPDATE: Two more names sources say have been considered: VH1 sketch comedy actress Stevie Ryan and Vampire Diaries actress Katerina Graham.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 10 Jul 2012, 08:26

I don't watch X Factor, but I really don't think that Stacy would be a "fit" there. I just really can't see it.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 10 Jul 2012, 09:42

Her name has been bandied about for some time, and it doesn't seem to be going away..............maybe she met Cowell in NYC last time. DWTS and/or X Factor? Schedule clash? Time for GTC? Decisions, decisions................

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Tue 10 Jul 2012, 13:53

I think if Simon Cowell is trying so hard to find the right people he won't be wasting his time on Stacy. As we have witnessed not only by her acting but also her presenter gigs at places like mixology she really is not comfortable in front of the camera. From what I have heard DWTS and x-factor would be a time conflict. My money is on her being back for DWTS, and no I don't expect George to be in the audience.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Tue 10 Jul 2012, 15:30

I think this was the hoops party animal was talking about while trying so hard to woo SK....
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 10 Jul 2012, 16:46

Well, you could be right, Phys, but we'll never know!

I really meant it in the metaphorical sense. At NBR they were talking to Jill Martin (I think!) and she asked about the dog and then said something like 'Is that how you got Stacy?' and he replied that he had to do a whole lot more (I'm paraphrasing here) and she turned to SK who nodded and Martin said how impressed she was, or words to that effect.

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Tue 10 Jul 2012, 17:37

That is George goofing around you can't tak everything he says seriously
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 10 Jul 2012, 17:42

party animal - not! wrote:and she asked about the dog and then said something like 'Is that how you got Stacy?' and he replied that he had to do a whole lot more (I'm paraphrasing here)

I'm not sure what NBR is, but I remember the interview and he did say that. But you can't believe anything
he says at an interview.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Tue 10 Jul 2012, 17:44

G is far better at PR than SK could ever dream of being. Sometimes G says things that his fan base wants to hear. Part of being so charming. Would HE tell the paps that he had food poisoning after coincidentally eating at a fine-dining restaurant, owned by his supposed friend, in a foreign country?
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 10 Jul 2012, 17:52

No I'm 99.9% sure he wouldn't. I think Stacy's tweet was made mainly for her wrestling fans who, being of the intellect they are, would get a kick out of it. I don't think she was thinking of George at all because if she were she'd realize that story would spread like wildfire. I think G is trying to keep a low profile with his personal life and now people are talking about his toilet activities.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Tue 10 Jul 2012, 17:58

If she is being considered for a job would she not want her name everywhere, to show she is talked about and look what I can bring to the table. Weather bad or good publicity, it's publicity.

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Tue 10 Jul 2012, 18:03

Cindigirl, interesting take on the tweet. I sure hope her wrestling fans, who may not be the most aware, don't dis anything Italian as a result. Too many Americans are prejudiced and narrow-minded.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 10 Jul 2012, 18:03

Henway wrote:Weather bad or good publicity, it's publicity.

You're right Hen but IMO she brought a lot of people down with her. Maturity level Doh!
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Tue 10 Jul 2012, 18:05

[quote="cindigirl"]
party animal - not! wrote:

But you can't believe anything
he says at an interview.

Truer words were never spoken, Cindi - He tells the same stories and states the same quotes over and over. I think he does this so he can at least keep those stories and quotes consistent. IMO when he is in a situation such as a red carpet where he can't control the questions and has to go "off script," he's all over the map with what he says and often contradicts himself. Whether he does this intentionally or not is anyone's guess.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Tue 10 Jul 2012, 18:13

Henway,
Normally any publicity can be helpful. However if you read the pages of comments in The Huffington Post, after quoting SK's latest tweet, you would not believe the anger toward her and G, by association. They generally are very different in tone than even a few months ago. Now Simon likes controversy on his shows; but he is very aware of public sentiment. Would people watch SK in the same way they want to see a train wreck? Or will they turn off of both. Still think there is a growing backlash against all famewhores. SK should have been proving that she has some talent, or at least clearly attaching her name to ONE worthy charity. Like G&Sudan Watch. Or G&Eins Clooney&rescue don't buy pets.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 10 Jul 2012, 18:15

LOL sandy - you're right, as smart as he is he can't possibly remember every answer he's given through the years.

I remember he sidestepped a question from a reporter (Descendents interview) where he said he wouldn't answer the question "has any girl ever left you"? And he said "I can imagine how that would read."
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by macs Tue 10 Jul 2012, 18:16

well I don't believe it, but can you imagine how much fun we'd have commenting if true ? Now every tabloid could just drop George's name around all the Karadashian drama, sure they'd have fun with that too !
(and you think food poisining was bad ???)

Khloe Karadashian & George Clooney's Leggy Blonde Possible X Factor Hosts?

Leggy leggy leggy leggy leggy blooonddee!! Teehee!

So it seems that Simon Cowell is NOT super stressing about filling the elite hosting spots of the newly revamped and amped X Factor USA…

But he does want a co-ed team to helm the reality competition.

And who better to soak up attention and limelight than Mrs. Khloe Kardashian Odom? Or, perhaps, George Clooney's sexy stick-insect Stacy Keibler?

One show rep reveals:
"They're doing the auditions without a host so it's no big deal they don't have hosts right now. Simon really wants to take his time. The two-person thing didn't work out the first time and he wants to make sure it works this time."

Hmm, who would be an appropriate male companion for either of these lovely performers entertainment professionals?

Hell, why not get George Clooney and Stacy Keibler to host together!! Now THAT would be some epic television…

Or if Khloe does gain status as X Factor's leading lady, then Lamar Odom could…um… dribble some ballz around?

'Cause everyone loves a genuine couple casting, right? True love practically births ratings babies!
macs
macs
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next