George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George in Tuscany
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 18 EmptyYesterday at 16:06 by benex

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 18 EmptyFri 24 May 2024, 20:07 by benex

» Amal had key role in ICC bid to have both Hamas and Israeli leaders arrested
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 18 EmptyThu 23 May 2024, 13:48 by Missa

» The Good News
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 18 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 18 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 18 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 18 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 18 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 18 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three

+54
ladydi
playfuldeb
Snoopy
bamboochacha
Elo
socimar
Wolfgang Gunnerson
anon.4
noodle
JJ
Casey
Natascha
fava
madsky
premiere
pattygirl
fluffy
Dior
cooksie
Merlin
pandabear
blubelle
Pari
bellybaby
adgran
lolo"layla"
MyGirlKylie
m4rose
sadDonkey
Henway
doris day
davidarochelle
lucy
cindigirl
MM
LornaDoone
lula-mae
Missa
Lighterside
Katiedot
Jade
watching
zizi
Charley
lovelylois
phys major
laetval
Joanna
Cinderella
melbert
it's me
sisieq
Dexterdidit
lelacorb
58 posters

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 18 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three

Post by pattygirl Tue 27 Dec 2011, 17:51

Think maybe SK bought George a new watch for Christmas. We all now he really needs another watch, especially such as stylish thing like Swatch.
pattygirl
pattygirl
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 18 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three

Post by sisieq Tue 27 Dec 2011, 17:59

laetval wrote:
watching wrote:Stacy to be on Rachel Ray this week as stated on Facebook:

Former WWE Diva Stacy Keibler is advertised to appear on the Rachael Ray Show this Friday. A listing for the talk show says she will be sharing her New Year's Eve plans with actor George Clooney and her tips for staying slim

Link

Already recorded, here is an overview of the friday show : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Since this has nothing to do with Oscar campaigning so much for keeping "my personal life personal". Kinda hard now to believe George quotes: "she likes to keep personal life private, too". Not his exact words, but you understand what I mean.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Tue 27 Dec 2011, 18:01

sadDonkey wrote:
Maybe the paps put their cameras aside and were with their families on holidays Drink
Need to disagree - unless you were JK because of Drink This is how paps make a living. The paps might as well just go home. LOL!

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Tue 27 Dec 2011, 18:29

Can't imagine paps not being all over Cabo over the holidays and the week before, too. I am puzzled though over why there are no pics of Stacy cavorting on beach in a bikini. Family pics would happen only if they knew what they looked like as her family aren't celebrities or public figures. I'm pretty sure the Clooney family wouldn't be there, as they are a family oriented people and their family is in Kentucky. Of course, this is all MHO. Smile
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Tue 27 Dec 2011, 18:31

pattygirl wrote:Think maybe SK bought George a new watch for Christmas. We all now he really needs another watch, especially such as stylish thing like Swatch.
LOL, I'm sure Omega will be thrilled for him, too! rabbit

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Tue 27 Dec 2011, 18:44

laetval wrote:
watching wrote:Stacy to be on Rachel Ray this week as stated on Facebook:

Former WWE Diva Stacy Keibler is advertised to appear on the Rachael Ray Show this Friday. A listing for the talk show says she will be sharing her New Year's Eve plans with actor George Clooney and her tips for staying slim

Link

Already recorded, here is an overview of the friday show : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Thank you to both. Interesting that she or her PR people are not tweeting/FB to let her followers know. LOL, I would think that's the main reason for using social media.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 27 Dec 2011, 19:01

I wonder if she's going to share her New Year's Eve plans with George by phone, text, tweet or in person. The wording is interesting. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Tue 27 Dec 2011, 19:03

Just thought of something and only guessing of course, maybe George heard about this last week

shares their plans for New Year's Eve
and is refusing to allow any pap photos and to make gossip people guessing about who's really there in Cabo. Question

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Tue 27 Dec 2011, 19:20

StacyKeibler Stacy Keibler
@RachelZalis Hey!!!! Sounds good to me!!!! See ya soon!
11 minutes ago

LOL, She's making it sound as if the show hasn't been taped yet. Only guessing, but I doubt RR and all the crew people are working this week.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Tue 27 Dec 2011, 19:25

Isn't this interesting -

Cindy tweeted this sunrise [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 5 hours ago. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Is Cabo beaches facing the east?

CindyCrawford Cindy Crawford
Wow! What a sunrise! Worth getting up early for! Now off to the gym... pic.twitter.com/54Ujp12d
5 hours ago

And Cray just posted this 18 minutes ago. Guess she's "trying" to tell us she's still in Cabo - even though we know that photo could have been taken months ago. LOL

StacyKeibler Stacy Keibler
Beautiful way to start the day... say.ly/Pjv1bJ6
19 minutes ago

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The games some people play! rabbit

Last edited by Katiedot on Tue 27 Dec 2011, 20:14; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added pics)

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Tue 27 Dec 2011, 19:36

sisieq wrote:StacyKeibler Stacy Keibler
11 minutes ago

LOL, She's making it sound as if the show hasn't been taped yet. Only guessing, but I doubt RR and all the crew people are working this week.

I don't think she is talking about Rachael Ray show, I guess it's about another interview she'll
(@RachelZalis - tv reporter/fashion & entertainment (Today Show, E News, Showbiz Tonight etc.))
laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Tue 27 Dec 2011, 19:38

Thanks Sisieq

Cindy's pic:
Isn't it that pool where Stacy and her girls were photographed in, two month ago?

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Location : Universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, Europe, ...

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Tue 27 Dec 2011, 19:54

laetval wrote:
sisieq wrote:StacyKeibler Stacy Keibler
11 minutes ago

I don't think she is talking about Rachael Ray show, I guess it's about another interview she'll
(@RachelZalis - tv reporter/fashion & entertainment (Today Show, E News, Showbiz Tonight etc.))
DUH!! LOL, thanks!

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Tue 27 Dec 2011, 20:04

@sadDonkey: love your new avatar. That is a flattering closeup of your face HeeHee!!
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Tue 27 Dec 2011, 20:07

sadDonkey wrote:Thanks Sisieq

Cindy's pic:
Isn't it that pool where Stacy and her girls were photographed in, two month ago?
Pool pics
Oct 9 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Oct 11 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I have to be honest, for me its hard to tell, but great thought. She is a follower of Cindy's so wouldn't surprise me she used an old photo. There is a SLIM possibility that she and Cindy were looking at the sunrise together. On the other hand, she could be on some island somewhere with her parents, saw Cindy's tweet and came up with the idea to make it look like she's still in Cabo. LOL, we'll never know unless photos come out later on.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 27 Dec 2011, 20:11

We already know that Stacy definitely was in Cabo with George very recently (he had the prison haircut so those were new pics) and we also know that in the past she has deferred posting pics until a little while after the event.

By defer, I mean a couple of days, not weeks or months.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Tue 27 Dec 2011, 20:24

sisieq wrote:
sadDonkey wrote:
Maybe the paps put their cameras aside and were with their families on holidays Drink
Need to disagree - unless you were JK because of Drink This is how paps make a living. The paps might as well just go home. LOL!
Yes, I was just kidding.

@MM
Thank you. Am I not pretty and cute? LOL

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Location : Universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, Europe, ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Tue 27 Dec 2011, 20:32

YUP!!! You are "pretty and cute" Smile BUT, there is something about your eyes... they are sparkling, deep... something...

Love your picture sadDonkey! cheers
Pari
Pari
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 27 Dec 2011, 20:36

"prison haircut" lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Tue 27 Dec 2011, 20:40

Sometimes seems like some of Stacy's photographs were taken by George, like only he can take them... Very Happy (like from a professional / Director / Cinematographer) This one too, feels very George to me, in that sense Very Happy Maybe that is her message for us...? Very Happy

Anyways... I wouldn't know for real... just guessing out loud... Smile May be Stacy is a professional photographer too... Smile

Both pictures are simply awesome... maybe there were many options (views) to take them from too... Smile

Last edited by Pari on Tue 27 Dec 2011, 20:49; edited 2 times in total
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Tue 27 Dec 2011, 20:44

Well, have to give her credit, she's still in Cabo. Just read her GF's original tweet to her -

Hay Keibs @StacyKeibler coming to cabo tmrw!!! Get the ice shots ready! And let's def do zip lining this trip!!!
3 hours ago via

Could be another setup tweet or real. Time will tell.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 27 Dec 2011, 20:54

Sisieq - I think it's pretty safe to say she's still in Cabo. She's posted almost the same pic as Cindy Crawford today and she was definitely there earlier in the week with George.

I think you'd be really reaching to try and make out everything to be faked.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 27 Dec 2011, 21:36

What is "zip lining" ?
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 27 Dec 2011, 21:38

Flying between trees (or other high objects) on a ropeline. You clilp youself onto a pulley kind of thing then whizz along on a line that's stretched between trees.

It's scary at first but completely exhillerating.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 27 Dec 2011, 21:43

Ah yes thanks. A friend did in the rain forest and I saw her videos.

I didn't connect it with Cabo !!! LOL
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Tue 27 Dec 2011, 22:00

Company they will probably use for zip lining if they go. Does not seem to be many choices there. hahahhahaha so private,so private cameraclick

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Tue 27 Dec 2011, 22:04

The snorkling with the motor things looks like fun! Woo hooo! Wheee!

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 27 Dec 2011, 22:56

which one Pari?
the behind the leafs one?

what about your avatar?
no more candles?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Wed 28 Dec 2011, 00:56

If they were at the El Dorado Resort, it faces the Sea of Cortes. I used to have property there way way back when it was first starting up. It only had a few Cabanas and huts in those days. Now all you see are these glamorous resorts.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Wed 28 Dec 2011, 02:21

JoanieJD wrote:If they were at the El Dorado Resort, it faces the Sea of Cortes. I used to have property there way way back when it was first starting up. It only had a few Cabanas and huts in those days. Now all you see are these glamorous resorts.
Thanks for the info! Smile

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Wed 28 Dec 2011, 03:08

Looks like she got a discount at swatch what a lucky break for the paps. More selling for Stacy maybe she bought George a watch for Christmas.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Wed 28 Dec 2011, 09:55

Stacy looks real lovely and beautiful at Swatch Smile The first thought I got when I watched the pictures was that may be... that that was one of George's Christmas gifts for her... a Swatch contract or "appearance"... or something Smile See!!! Meano me!!! Very Happy
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 28 Dec 2011, 09:56

Meano?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Wed 28 Dec 2011, 09:57

I think I tried to explain the change "in the Kitchen" It's me Very Happy

These spaces I understand are for George and Stacy Smile
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Wed 28 Dec 2011, 10:11

Meant Mean Mean me Very Happy
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 28 Dec 2011, 10:15

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh
ok
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 18 Empty Sunrise photo

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 28 Dec 2011, 16:33

Hi,

Ive been following this forum for a while and finally gave in and decided to join. Weird thing happened with Cray cray's photo of the cabo sunrise. yesterday when posted with had her copyright on it. today the copyright is gone. If i had to guess i would say this was a photo she found on the web to keep up the idea that she is in Cabo with George and Cindy. Someone with a few more brain cells obviously told her to remove her copyright since it isn't actually her photo to prevent any legal action.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Wed 28 Dec 2011, 16:48

YAY Welcome The next mrs clooney!!! Love your name cheers Wishing you lots of fun times here too... Give Flowers

Lucky me... don't usually get around to wishing a Shy Poster (after the first note)!!! Yahooo2me!!! Thrilled Very Happy
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 28 Dec 2011, 17:10

Question for everyone: do we still need separate threads for Stacy and for her tweets? It seems the two threads overlap so much it might make more sense to merge both into one thread.

Let me know what you think.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Wed 28 Dec 2011, 17:13

I'll go with "combine" Katie... Smile
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Wed 28 Dec 2011, 17:18

I agree, combine. Thanks for asking.

pandabear
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Wed 28 Dec 2011, 17:37

Since I plead guilty of frequently going off-topic and posting things in the wrong thread, and I have to spend time checking each section to ensure that the new article I'm copying isn't already there, anything more logical makes perfect sense.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 28 Dec 2011, 17:46

Merging sounds like a good idea Katie. I don't normally post on her thread but it would be a good idea for everyone else.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Wed 28 Dec 2011, 18:25

Combine!
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Wed 28 Dec 2011, 18:38

Welcome "The next mrs. clooney". Good post, you are very observant. It was precisely what I was thinking too.

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 28 Dec 2011, 18:45

Merge please. Makes it easier to read and for posting.
Thank you.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 28 Dec 2011, 18:46

erase both! Very Happy

(.....merge Rolling Eyes )
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Wed 28 Dec 2011, 18:51

Interesting, just yesterday Pari commented about this pic. in:
"Stacy's latest Tweet - part two
/Quote/
Sometimes seems like some of Stacy's photographs were taken by George, like only he can take them... Very Happy (like from a professional / Director / Cinematographer) This one too, feels very George to me.../Unquote/

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 28 Dec 2011, 18:55

George can surely be a great photographer
with his experience

would really like to see his pics
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Wed 28 Dec 2011, 18:56

Please merge both into one thread. Thumbs up!

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next