George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George in Tuscany
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 19 EmptyYesterday at 19:45 by benex

» The Good News
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 19 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 19 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 19 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 19 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 19 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 19 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 19 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 19 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three

+54
ladydi
playfuldeb
Snoopy
bamboochacha
Elo
socimar
Wolfgang Gunnerson
anon.4
noodle
JJ
Casey
Natascha
fava
madsky
premiere
pattygirl
fluffy
Dior
cooksie
Merlin
pandabear
blubelle
Pari
bellybaby
adgran
lolo"layla"
MyGirlKylie
m4rose
sadDonkey
Henway
doris day
davidarochelle
lucy
cindigirl
MM
LornaDoone
lula-mae
Missa
Lighterside
Katiedot
Jade
watching
zizi
Charley
lovelylois
phys major
laetval
Joanna
Cinderella
melbert
it's me
sisieq
Dexterdidit
lelacorb
58 posters

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 19 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three

Post by sisieq Wed 28 Dec 2011, 20:30

The next mrs clooney wrote:Hi,

Ive been following this forum for a while and finally gave in and decided to join. Weird thing happened with Cray cray's photo of the cabo sunrise. yesterday when posted with had her copyright on it. today the copyright is gone. If i had to guess i would say this was a photo she found on the web to keep up the idea that she is in Cabo with George and Cindy. Someone with a few more brain cells obviously told her to remove her copyright since it isn't actually her photo to prevent any legal action.
Welcome!!!! Great first post!! Hope you are finally de-lurked!! Shocked

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 19 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three

Post by sisieq Wed 28 Dec 2011, 20:35

zizi wrote:Welcome "The next mrs. clooney". Good post, you are very observant. It was precisely what I was thinking too.
Good eye to you, too! Very Happy

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Wed 28 Dec 2011, 20:43

The next mrs clooney wrote:Hi,

Ive been following this forum for a while and finally gave in and decided to join. Weird thing happened with Cray cray's photo of the cabo sunrise. yesterday when posted with had her copyright on it. today the copyright is gone. If i had to guess i would say this was a photo she found on the web to keep up the idea that she is in Cabo with George and Cindy. Someone with a few more brain cells obviously told her to remove her copyright since it isn't actually her photo to prevent any legal action.
Another thought - IF photo found on the web, could explain why it was tweeted 5-6 hours after the actual sunrise.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Wed 28 Dec 2011, 21:04

Here is just one site of Cabos photos where you can download to your computer or twitter. Sometimes, when I travel I send photos of sites where I have been to friends, when I don't have time to take or send a picture. It is like sending a postcard.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Wed 28 Dec 2011, 22:02

@ Pari: Where did you get that avatar of the fire? It looks so artistic.
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Wed 28 Dec 2011, 22:27

Thanks much MM Smile My Avatars are photographs that I took at one time or the other... kind of a hobby, although I use a very simple camera really Smile

Last edited by Pari on Wed 28 Dec 2011, 23:03; edited 1 time in total
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Wed 28 Dec 2011, 22:36

Zizi: "Interesting, just yesterday Pari commented about this pic...."
Yes Zizi... that thought has been on my mind for a while though Smile Seems like the Cabo picture confirmed something for me Very Happy

Since there stood a chance that I could be wrong... I wondered if Stacy was a professional photographer too... Smile Seems like, I was not alone in my thought stream... Smile
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Wed 28 Dec 2011, 23:33

Welcome Like a Star @ heaven Mrs. Clooney Like a Star @ heaven

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Location : Universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, Europe, ...

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Wed 28 Dec 2011, 23:36

Thumbs up! good idea, Katie.

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Location : Universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, Europe, ...

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 28 Dec 2011, 23:41

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

nice!
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Thu 29 Dec 2011, 00:08

thanks for all the warm welcomes. Think I'm going to post pictures of cabo sunrise on my twitter page to make the whole world think I'm there with George.
Cray cray has been very quiet on twitter since her "you know it's love" comment. Hmmm, did she get in to trouble? or maybe she's just t busy now with her A-lister career lol!
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Thu 29 Dec 2011, 00:24

I'm going for the first part! She has gone too quiet and her tweets have changed in general. Normally she would have told everyone she was off to cabo and seeing her family etc. I'm surprised she has been so camera shy I'm wondering if we will see some pictures after NY that way everyone will assume they have been together the whole time.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Thu 29 Dec 2011, 00:26

Merging is a good idea one less thread to click is fine by me!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 29 Dec 2011, 00:27

Drunk
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 29 Dec 2011, 00:51

Ok, I've merged the 'Stacy's latest tweet' and the 'Stacy General thread' into one thread. Reading the older posts may be a bit odd because they're in date order so posts from both threads will follow each other as though it's one conversation when in reality they weren't but hopefully it'll all be good going forward.

Just so you all know, I prefer to have a new thread for every time George (or Stacy) does something that'll get us talking because it's just easier for us to find the new stories and see the new stuff when we visit.

This general thread is for small things (like tweets) and comments that aren't really new, general discussions or things that just aren't a big deal.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Thu 29 Dec 2011, 08:04

elisabetta who! stacy is the current -- Stacy Keibler browsing watches at the Swatch store in Century City, CA.

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Fri 30 Dec 2011, 10:34

Stacy now hooking her friends up?? Her friend Torrie Wilson now getting linked to A Rod. If they start spending more time together - poor George. A Rod is a tool, Stacy and Torrie don't seem too bright.

He's getting to grips with a wrestler now! Alex Rodriguez linked to former WWE star Torrie Wilson
By Mike Larkin Last updated at 8:32 AM on 30th December 2011

It has not taken baseball star Alex Rodriguez long to get over his split from movie star Cameron Diaz. The 36-year-old slugger is now believed to be getting to grips with former WWE star Torrie Wilson. A woman who appeared to be the blonde grappler was spotted holidaying with Rodriguez as he spent time with his friend George Clooney in Cabo San Lucas in Mexico.

George's girlfriend Stacy Keibler and Torrie, 36 are best friends, so it makes sense the foursome would hook-up for some Christmas holidays fun. Stacy and Torrie got to grips with each other in a dramatic lingerie match in 2001, with A-Rod's latest squeeze emerging the victor.

The holiday follows on from rumours he had spend Christmas with the blonde star, who is his second girlfriend in the last few months. Alex has been a very busy boy since splitting from The Mask star Cameron in September, as he has already been linked to two different lookalikes.

Today he was spotted holidaying with a woman believed to Torrie, who was standing yards away from him as he enjoyed a spot of birdwatching, and was also seen chatting with fellow wrestling star Stacy. Alex is said to have visited Boise, Idaho, recently apparently to spend Christmas with Torrie and her family. He was spotted pumping iron in a local gym, and had his picture taken by newscaster Mike Murad. He tweeted: 'In case you missed it, here's A Rod at the gym Monday, about 20 feet away from me. The paparazzi are everywhere! 'I was told he was visiting a friend. The Statesman has more if you want to check it out.' Another eyewitness at the gym Randy Simon said the baseball hero had been working out with Torrie, who is a previous Miss Galaxy fitness competition champion.

He added: 'I thought to myself, "That’s not Alex Rodriguez. Why would he be in Boise?" 'Then I saw some people come up and shake his hand.' Torrie had also posted on her Twitter account about being in Idaho, with the knowing wink symbol at the end of her message 'So happy to be with family & friends Wink' now seeming more significant.

His gym visit is not the first time the star has been spotted in the company of Torrie. He had been seen cycling with the 5'7" pin-up.
They had also went on a cycling trip together, though it was thought he was his previous sporty blonde companion Ella Magers.

Link
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Fri 30 Dec 2011, 10:37

Cute tweet:

loverofbaseballAlexis
Just read George Clooney went to Cabo w/Stacy Keibler, @torrie11 & A-Rod..Wonder who George had intelligent convo with? WOW!
3 hours ago
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Fri 30 Dec 2011, 11:06

Here come the girls: Stacy Keibler leads Cindy Crawford on a bikini beach stroll as she confirms her place on the A-list

In just a few short months Stacy Keibler has gone from a barely known female wrestler to an A-list celebrity.

The former Dancing With The Stars contestant has been enjoying the high life with a host of famous friends in Mexico.

Judging from these pictures Stacy is now the leader of the pack as she took new best friend Cindy Crawford and a gang of girls for a stroll along the beach.
Down Mexico way: Stacy Keibler leads the way as Cindy Crawford follows her down the beach in Los Cabos

Down Mexico way: Stacy Keibler leads the way as Cindy Crawford follows her down the beach in Los Cabos

The 32-year-old looked like a seasoned Hollywood star as she led the girl group on a walk in Los Cabos.

Stacy wore a pair of denim hot-pants and a blue floral blouse.

She accessorised with a brown straw trilby that had a blue ribbon which matched her top.
Here come the girls: Stacy was joined by a group of ladies as they walked down the sandy beach

Here come the girls: Stacy was joined by a group of ladies as they walked down the sandy beach
Feeling the heat: The girls were all enjoying the sunshine and dressed accordingly for the temperature

Feeling the heat: The girls were all enjoying the sunshine and dressed accordingly for the temperature

Cindy Crawford may have been following Stacy but she certainly wasn't left in the shade.

The 45-year-old model rolled back the years as she strutted across the sand as if she was back on a catwalk.

She wore a see-through zebra print kaftan, which revealed a glimpse of her bikini underneath.

At over 10 years Stacy's senior, Cindy looked in good shape and showed off her toned thighs.
Two's company: Stacy and Cindy broke away from the group and formed their own clique

Two's company: Stacy and Cindy broke away from the group and formed their own clique
New kid on the block: The former wrestler has become a big celebrity since dating George Clooney

New kid on the block: The former wrestler has become a big celebrity since dating George Clooney

As the ladies spent some time away from the guys, Stacy and Cindy seemed to break away from the rest of the group.

Cindy has been lapping up the sunshine with her two children, Presley, 12, and Kaia, 10, and her husband Rande Gerber.

Stacy is in the area with George Clooney, 50, and New York Yankee star Alex Rodriguez.
Follow the leader: The ladies seemed happy to be led by Keibler

Follow the leader: The ladies seemed happy to be led by Keibler

A-Rod was joined by his new rumoured girlfriend, Torrie Wilson, who had worked previously with Keibler in the WWE.

George and Stacy spent Christmas together at her family's home.

'Nothing like being lazy with my family....Feliz Navidad from Mexico!' she wrote on her Twitter page on December 23.

Even if she had tweeted about him, Clooney says he wouldn't have cared, which is another big step for a man who typically shies away from talking about his love life.
Experience: Cindy Crawford still looked stunning even in her kaftan even at age 45

Experience: Cindy Crawford still looked stunning even in her kaftan even at age 45
Girl power: The guys were left at home as the women spent some quality time together

Girl power: The guys were left at home as the women spent some quality time together

'She can do whatever she wants,' he told Rolling Stone magazine when asked if he minded her public declarations about their relationship.

'I rarely tell anybody what they should be doing with their life.'

Perhaps that's because he secretly lives in fear of his tall, leggy, muscular girlfriend.

'She can kick my a**,' he told E! News in November.
Walk this way: Stacy and Cindy have been in Mexico with their partners

Walk this way: Stacy and Cindy have been in Mexico with their partners

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Fri 30 Dec 2011, 13:32

Speaking of Stacy hanging out with Cindy Crawford and now that she is living the A-lister life. Celebitchy is commenting on that Star magazine says Stacy thinks George is going to marry her and have kids.

Dec 30
'11Stacy Keibler thinks George Clooney will “eventually” want to start a family with her

The double-edged sword of George Clooney’s dating habits is obvious to everyone at this point: he likes somewhat dumb, budget girls in their late 20s or early 30s. He likes to “Pretty Woman” them – buy them clothes, let them move in to his house, they get to borrow great jewelry and walk the red carpet on his arm. He likes girls that don’t have a lot going on – he loves a girl with a lot of free time. I guess that’s fine, in all. But the double-edged sword comes into play because, by all accounts, George treats his girlfriends well, and in a matter of weeks or months, these dumb girls start thinking that “dating George Clooney” is part of their destiny, that they’ll be the one to change him, that NOW he’ll want to get married and have babies. George’s current girl is no exception. Stacy Keibler thinks that she’s changed George. She thinks that he’ll totally marry her and have babies.

The easygoing approach has been working for Stacy Keibler and George Clooney, an insider claims: “For now, Stacy is just having fun with George. They each really like sports, especially golf, and they enjoy traveling together,” says an insider, who notes that both stars relish returning to their separate homes after their getaways.

“Stacy says she isn’t interested in moving in with George yet. She wants to take her time with him – she wants to get married some day, but she doesn’t want to push anything.”

The insider adds that while Stacy, 32, would also like to become a mom eventually, “She values her freedom now to travel whenever she likes. But yes, she hopes having a family will eventually happen with George.”

[From Star Magazine, print edition]

See, Stacy’s angle – right now – is that she’s The Good Time Girl, the girl who is just at his beck and call, the girl who sort-of plays hard-to-get, but not really. Just wait for the awards season. Oscar-Date Barbie will get some questions on the red carpet, or maybe even an exclusive interview in People Magazine, and she’ll mention babies or marriage, and it will all be over. These girls can’t help themselves.

PS… the photos below are from December 10, at the Video Game Awards. I have no recollection of ever using these pics before… how did I miss them? Anyway, I think Stacy looks super-busted here, but just in the face. She shouldn’t do ponytails. Her body is amazing, though.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 30 Dec 2011, 15:30

You can see the age difference Stacy vs. Cindy in their legs. Stacy's legs have total definition, Cindy's legs are thin but lack substance. You can see her muscles or tendons protruding. IMO
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Fri 30 Dec 2011, 15:44

Someone mentioned that we haven't seen any butt shots of Stacy on the beach - which, don't get me wrong, is a welcome departure from always seeing Eli's butt - but her style seems sooo much older than her age. I have to wonder if, when hanging out with George in the past, if Stacy wasn't taking notes to herself - what pissed George off about Eli, etc.
Curious to see how this will work out for her....I'm thinking that George "picked" her as his gf, partly cuz she used to be mostly undressed. Now, she rarely is......
GF definitely has a strategy...

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 30 Dec 2011, 16:08

I think that may have been part of the GC/SK contract. "No over exposure or bikini thongs allowed. I got enough criticism from the former one to last me a lifetime." LOL

Last edited by cindigirl on Fri 30 Dec 2011, 16:12; edited 1 time in total
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Fri 30 Dec 2011, 16:09

I've had the same thought regarding SK, it's a smart move after Eli and all her beach pics. But we know from all the vids out there that SK not that shy!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Fri 30 Dec 2011, 17:36

IMHO, Cindy does not looked thrilled to be there. The quotes in Star Magazine - ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 30 Dec 2011, 17:39

which quote are u referring to?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Fri 30 Dec 2011, 17:46

it's me wrote:which quote are u referring to?
Quotes from SK's insider - LOL!

The easygoing approach has been working for Stacy Keibler and George Clooney, an insider claims: “For now, Stacy is just having fun with George. They each really like sports, especially golf, and they enjoy traveling together,” says an insider, who notes that both stars relish returning to their separate homes after their getaways.

“Stacy says she isn’t interested in moving in with George yet. She wants to take her time with him – she wants to get married some day, but she doesn’t want to push anything.”

The insider adds that while Stacy, 32, would also like to become a mom eventually, “She values her freedom now to travel whenever she likes. But yes, she hopes having a family will eventually happen with George.”

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Fri 30 Dec 2011, 17:58

LOL, We kept complaining/joking weird how no beach photos.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 30 Dec 2011, 17:59

Re the baby comment

To quote McEnroe

"You Cannot be Serious !" Loud hailer
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 30 Dec 2011, 18:12

She "hopes having a family will eventually happen with George"? Excuse me? Eli got thrown aside for saying less than this.

George already has a family but if she means baby family then she's walking on quicksand.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Fri 30 Dec 2011, 18:34

You're right everyone. G already has a beautiful, caring, intelligent family with the best loyal and loving "son" ever; who just happens to have 4 legs. Hearts for Eins. LOL
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Fri 30 Dec 2011, 20:03

From Lainey Gossip today. Didn't know which thread to put on covers mexico and stacy and comment on the golden globes.

George Clooney’s New Year’s wish
December 30, 2011
Posted at 9:14 AM
Posted by Lainey

Tags:
Alex Rodriguez
BFFs
Cindy Crawford
George Clooney
Stacy Keibler
Photos:
Bauer-Griffin, Flynet
What do you think it is...as he stares adoringly at ARod and his ass? I’m sure it’s just an awkwardly timed photo.

George and his girlfriend Stacy Keibler are in Mexico with all his closest friends. Stacy seems to be getting on well with all the Clooney Crew WAGs, especially Cindy Crawford. But Cindy must be so used to this by now too. Every 2 years or so she’s expected to initiate a new one.

As for George in 2012, well, he hopes to start it off with a major showing during award season. Relax now before the carpets. From January to the end of February, it’s almost an event every weekend until the Oscars. Has Stacy even met the Jolie? This is what I want to see when they come back from commercial break at the Golden Globes. And the dick measuring that goes on in these situations as Brad waits out George to bring his new piece over to pay her respects. You love this game.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Fri 30 Dec 2011, 20:06

Thanks, LL. IMHO I agree it belongs in this thread. As should all the photos/comments regarding the girls only photos. IMHO! They are in 2 threads Question Keep them here.

Last edited by sisieq on Fri 30 Dec 2011, 20:10; edited 1 time in total

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 30 Dec 2011, 20:08

In the third thumbnail laineygossip pic the poor little dog looks absolutely terrified.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 30 Dec 2011, 20:16

measuring?

guess she is 1 million times far away
from reality

scared
but not terrified, IMO
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Fri 30 Dec 2011, 20:25

it's me,
I think by "measuring" Lainey meant that Brad and G were supposedly comparing the size of their "man parts." This is not always to be taken literally in the USA. I interpret it as challenging each other as to who is the "better man" or "more of a man," because of their choice in female companion. Men compete with their friends in many different areas. Does anyone else think that Lainey was dissing G again, because she thinks Jolie is more accomplished and smarter than SK?
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by dakota007 Fri 30 Dec 2011, 20:33

hhhhhh ," because she thinks Jolie is more accomplished and smarter than SK" , yeah right!! for me anything alive is waaaay better than this "woman" and her servant...i hope G stop being a friend of him.
dakota007
dakota007
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 30 Dec 2011, 20:35

thanks
I already understand

the thing boys do with rulers

no?

at elder age goes by cars
or girls
yep

so I repeat myself
the measurement, if ever, would be in different shape

charity is one
IMO
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 30 Dec 2011, 20:39

Interesting posts davida & it's me. Coolio
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Fri 30 Dec 2011, 20:43

davidarochelle wrote:it's me,
I think by "measuring" Lainey meant that Brad and G were supposedly comparing the size of their "man parts." This is not always to be taken literally in the USA. I interpret it as challenging each other as to who is the "better man" or "more of a man," because of their choice in female companion. Men compete with their friends in many different areas. Does anyone else think that Lainey was dissing G again, because she thinks Jolie is more accomplished and smarter than SK?

I don't think she is dissing him. In the past, Lainey would rather see George walk the red carpet either alone, with friends or his parents then walk down the red carpet with these random girls or women. Lainey has also said in the past if George walks down the red carpet with Stacy at the Globes or Oscars and then Jolie/Pitt walk down the red carpet, who is the public and press going to pay attention to more, two famous A-list actors or an A-list actor with his D-list girlfriend. Stacy. That is one of the reasons he should walk it alone or with family, because Stacy takes away the classy sort of guy she likes, especially in this award season. That is what i have interpreted in the past.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Fri 30 Dec 2011, 20:50

Lovelylois,
Thanks for your clarification. Lainey is always very sarcastic and sometimes funny; I think she wants to make her readers think. But do you think Lainey is dissing G, solely for dating SK?
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 30 Dec 2011, 20:53

Sorry, I'm an ignoramus regarding lainygossip.com.

So can someone say who is the
"lainy person" ? A serious respected journo or a gossip one ?
Thanks.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Fri 30 Dec 2011, 21:33

Joanna,
Google Lainey Liu bio. Too much info and too hard for me to copy. Apparently Lainey combines her love of Hollywood gossip and "insider" knowledge with her entertaining style of writing. There are many on-line columnists who poke fun at celebrity's habits and pics, but are IMHO somewhat more accurate than "Star." A friend once described them as, those "with more money than cents (sense)."
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Fri 30 Dec 2011, 21:52

Lainey is not a serious journalist or serious gossip columnist. Her comments are more commentary on the gossip magazines and sites like Ok, Star and People magazine. She likes to poke fun of their stories and sometimes even the actors who sometimes get full of themselves. Her comments tend to be social commentary on pop culture. I think she is very tongue and cheek, makes me laugh.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Fri 30 Dec 2011, 23:37

Wow Stacy's friends must be more enemies. She wants marriage and kids with George eventually....have they not be paying attention? So not going to happen even if she is now trying to be all demure we all know she isn't a wallflower. I think he would do better walking the red carpets without her he would get just as much attention and with the most recent pictures these two don't seem all that into each other. I do like how they made it clear they aren't living together. George should either leave her at home or breakup with before the awards she really does nothing for him. Lainey likes George that much seems clear I like some of her remarks. It's good to poke fun of celebs especially when they do something silly! Like change girlfriends around awards season every couple of years.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 31 Dec 2011, 10:25

bellybaby wrote: I have to wonder if, when hanging out with George in the past, if Stacy wasn't taking notes to herself - what pissed George off about Eli, etc. . . . . GF definitely has a strategy...
Bingo! That's exactly my thought.

She's spent plenty of time in George's company over the last few years to know exactly how to play the game and the game she's playing is called 'perfect girlfriend'. If she acts perfect well enough and long enough she hopes to be promoted to 'wife'.

I think George has more than enough experience with these kind of games but it'll be interesting to see how long it takes him to get bored of it. I'm guessing we've got at least a year of this.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Sat 31 Dec 2011, 12:15

YAY!!! cheers Is this posted someplace already??? Sweet re-tweet from Stacy!!! Warm feelings into 2012... Yummmmmmy Girl!!! Hug1

"One of the best feelings in the world is when you are hugging a person you love and they hug you back even tighter."
Retweeted by @StacyKeibler

I go all gooooey with love stories... soooo YAY YUMMM!!! First George loves her deeply, to care less about his health to be with his girlfriend for her favourite Raven's game... and then and then and then... all those things happenned... before and after... and then and then and then... to close the year hugging one another, tight, tighter, tightest!!! Hmmmmm... BEST BEST BEST!!! George will win that BEST BOYFRIEND award in 2012... by then, another award for BEST GIRLFRIEND for 2012 will pop up... and YAYYYY Stacy will win that hands down too!!!

So also BEST Love Story... and BEST... everything... WOW!!!

Seriously... God bless the two of you MOST MOST MOST Smile

Last edited by Pari on Sat 31 Dec 2011, 12:38; edited 1 time in total
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 31 Dec 2011, 12:24

Thanks both ladies for the Lainey info.

I think Stacy would be very unwise to desire marriage with George as he's such a workaholic and a "man's man" that it would become like
Mia & Sinatra in no time. I hope she has more sense than that.
Being married to George would be a nightmare, IMO
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Sat 31 Dec 2011, 12:26

OOooops Sorry Katie... you are right... again!!! It should be "BEST PERFECT Girlfriend"... and "BEST PERFECT Boyfriend" for 2012!!! YUP!!! That reads better Very Happy
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Sat 31 Dec 2011, 12:29

Oh it will be so UNFAIR people... to be comparing Cindy and Stacy like that... legs and all... Not fair Not fair Not fair!!! Each one is so beautiful by themselves... whole and soul... full and complete Very Happy Hmmmm... Yup... each of us can say what we please... Humbly understood understood understood Very Happy
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next