George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 20 EmptyToday at 10:30 by party animal - not!

»  George filming new film in UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 20 EmptyYesterday at 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 20 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 20 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 20 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 20 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 20 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 20 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 20 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three

+54
ladydi
playfuldeb
Snoopy
bamboochacha
Elo
socimar
Wolfgang Gunnerson
anon.4
noodle
JJ
Casey
Natascha
fava
madsky
premiere
pattygirl
fluffy
Dior
cooksie
Merlin
pandabear
blubelle
Pari
bellybaby
adgran
lolo"layla"
MyGirlKylie
m4rose
sadDonkey
Henway
doris day
davidarochelle
lucy
cindigirl
MM
LornaDoone
lula-mae
Missa
Lighterside
Katiedot
Jade
watching
zizi
Charley
lovelylois
phys major
laetval
Joanna
Cinderella
melbert
it's me
sisieq
Dexterdidit
lelacorb
58 posters

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 20 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three

Post by watching Sat 31 Dec 2011, 12:32

Katie I agree. But there is also a little part of me thinks that if he has surgery after award season, she will be kicked to the curb then. After award season but before he has surgery. She is too public about them and is a liability due to her inability to not talk about the relationship. I can't see him accepting her tweeting about his surgery or her going to hospital to visit, etc. Or her calling the paps to "catch" her visting him at the hospital like they just happen to catch her at the Swatch store or at a certain location at least once a week.

In the past we never knew of the surgery until after the fact. We didn't know about the elbow surgery but if he is having more extensive surgery, I doubt he would want any tupe of media attention on him whilst he is in hospital por whilst he is recovering straight after and possibly undergoing physical rehab. There is a big difference in elbow surgery which may have been a day procedure to back / neck surgery (if that is indeed what he has scheduled) which would have him a patient in hospital for a period of time.

With his control issues, I also can't see him wanting or accepting anyone (outside of the little circle of people is actual trusts) to see him not at 100% and not in control of his environment. I doubt he is going to be willing to tolerate the ltest harpy whilst in pain and with reduced physical capacity. If he is unwilling to stay at a gf's home as he fears he may be be filmed and then exploited (as previously discussed on this site if indeed the case), I can't see him accepting or welcoming assistance from the current flavour of month in his own home whilst he is recuperating and in need of help - knowing it will most likely be discused in the press for her own career advancement at a later date or on twitter.

Also it might be concern that the curent bedmate (if she stays) actually sees him as a man of 50 (highlighting the age difference) with medical issues to boot and not the carefree, active bloke that he projects to these women. Not that age is a big issue for the women but he doesn't act like a 50 year old man and this could bring them back to earth to truly realise his situation. Fame and money are great but if they know he isn't going to marry them and father their children so there is no golden ticket at the end of this, are they going to hang around when he isn't fun, bed ridden and in pain, grouchy, no opportunity for pap coverage and no partying/holidaying whilst he is recovering? Unless that is part of Stacy plan to ultimately get him to change his mind about marriage and kids by playing the perfect partner as if her interest is actually in him and not his connections and holding out to try and change his mind in the long run? JMO
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 20 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three

Post by Pari Sat 31 Dec 2011, 12:45

I guess Stacy is about "changing the rules" Watching... from the little that I have noticed... Smile Besides, she has been "friends" for a longer period already, as is being made known... so who knows??? She might even be "engaged" to him before his next surgery or before the Awards season... and that will mean further "trusting" her for sure... Smile Maybe, the elbow surgery was more of a prelude to something more deeper between them... Well... all in our opinions ofcourse Very Happy
Pari
Pari
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Sat 31 Dec 2011, 12:49

YAY Katie Thanks!!!!!!!!! I sent up that message and your stars came blessing it from Heaven... now that is some sign surely Very Happy
cheers
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 31 Dec 2011, 12:54

Pari wrote:YAY!!! cheers Is this posted someplace already??? Sweet re-tweet from Stacy!!! Warm feelings into 2012... Yummmmmmy Girl!!! Hug1

"One of the best feelings in the world is when you are hugging a person you love and they hug you back even tighter."
Retweeted by @StacyKeibler

I go all gooooey with love stories... soooo YAY YUMMM!!! First George loves her deeply, to care less about his health to be with his girlfriend for her favourite Raven's game... and then and then and then... all those things happenned... before and after... and then and then and then... to close the year hugging one another, tight, tighter, tightest!!! Hmmmmm... BEST BEST BEST!!! George will win that BEST BOYFRIEND award in 2012... by then, another award for BEST GIRLFRIEND for 2012 will pop up... and YAYYYY Stacy will win that hands down too!!!

So also BEST Love Story... and BEST... everything... WOW!!!

Seriously... God bless the two of you MOST MOST MOST Smile

so?
was that, Pari?

oh! stelline are coming down Very Happy belo!
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 31 Dec 2011, 13:05

watching! what a big intense post!

well...first of all I hope he will not stay too long in a hospital

then
maybe we will even never know in which hospital

at the end, if real, I hope he will have ALL his beloved ones around

period

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 31 Dec 2011, 13:08

ill moments
and recovery too
can be really frightening

I hope for him the best Hug1 assistance
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 31 Dec 2011, 13:12

Hi Watching

Heartfelt post and I hear you, I do. The only thing you're missing is that George and Stacy have known each other for some years already - this isn't something out of the blue for him and she's not an unknown factor or a stranger in his life. She's been a part of his social circle for a while (or so we're told).

Likewise, if she's too public for George (and again this is only fan speculation, none of us know what he really thinks) then she would have toned it down a long time ago. IMO she's playing this game for the long haul and she won't do anything dumb to jeopardise that.

We only assume that George isn't happy with her tweets (even though he's publicly said the opposite) and in fact he may not mind, may not care, may not feel she is overdoing it or may even encourage it. We really don't know.

This is a man who claims he values privacy yet brings his new girlfriend on the red carpet with him or sits near the window in restaurants where the paps can get a really good shot. He's not above selling his own private life when it suits him so for all we know her tweets are fine by him.

Long story short, it always boils down to the same thing: if he weren't happy with her he wouldn't be with her. If he's with her, then it's safe to assume he's ok with what she does.

That doesn't mean they're deeply in love because they clearly aren't but he doesn't bring temporary flings into the public's eye. He's had several years to evaluate Stacy as girlfriend material so unfortunately I think we're stuck with her for a while to come.

watching wrote: Unless that is part of Stacy plan to ultimately get him to change his mind about marriage and kids by playing the perfect partner
Yep, my opinion too.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 31 Dec 2011, 15:37

or maybe they are just friends and working the relationship for the PR. They have no intimacy and chemistry that comes across. She may hand around his next at times but he never hugs back. I would even put money on a friendship. I think Eli actually left him and he was devastated as I do believe he did really love her. Stacy came in the picture way too soon for it to be anything real.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Sat 31 Dec 2011, 16:13

I have to say I think Stacy will be around for awhile. She seems to be fitting into his life the way the girl is suppose to in George's relationship. He looks for women who really don't have anything going on and fits in with his friends. Ben seems to be her new pal. Also, George will not dump her during awards season. Too much distraction in the press and he does not want to answer "Where she is" to the public. If she plays her cards right, Stacy will get a boost to her career. I think she knows she can stay as long as she does not demand too much of him. IMO, in Hollywood, for many celebs thinking about your career is a lot more important or real than "love" is.. The only thing I disagree with some of you is I think the story that they knew each other for years ,was to make him look better in the media and to the public and not look like a sleezy man. There seems to be some connection in the D-list world of celebs that I notice and he just put his tentacles out there and found her. Finally, I am getting use to her. I find some of her antics entertaining. She really doesn't do anything different from other celebs or d-list celebs trying to get attention. I hate to break in another girl at this point.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by premiere Sat 31 Dec 2011, 16:59

Have any of you ever dated someone where it was just "too easy" and you lost interest quickly? I think if she tries too hard to be agreeable, she's going to bore the crap out of him. I think he has a short attention span and if she's always happy, agreeable, and available, he's going to tire of her sooner than later.

Oh yeah, just to clarify, George has never turned anyone down for being "too easy" in the other sense of the phrase!
premiere
premiere
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Sat 31 Dec 2011, 17:10

Well Lovelylois... what can one say???

The way I see it... and yes from my very humble view that is Smile Whether it is Stacy Keibler... IF she is for PR that is... OR any one else brought in for George for PR that is... all for his good for PR that is... for his PR well-being that is... Very Happy

It all basically shows to us very simple citizens of the world... us mostly termed useless worthless creatures that read about him every often... that he is THE MOST FRIEND-LESS HUMAN BEING on earth!!! NO REAL, TRUE, HONEST friend who VERY DEEPLY cares for him MUCH MUCH MUCH more than for how he looks to the rest of the world OR for how much can be earned out of him... A sad poor rich man, so lost and lonely, tired and worn out... because there is NOT A SINGLE PERSON on earth, who he can really call HIS FRIEND...

Well... sorry people... but that is how I see it... NO FRIEND... NO FAMILY... FOR REAL...

O God help this man YOU made... George Timothy Clooney is his name... and yes, find+wake up for him REAL TRUE FRIENDS, wake up for him his family, please God... if that can kindly be YOUR WILL... Amen!!!

Hey Hey Hey Pari!!! WAIT!!!!! BUT, George is in a "relationship" with Stacy... remember...???!!! They are a couple because they want to be... They are in it together for REAL... They are adults and are fully enjoything this together... His friends and family are happy that they are truly happy... so are her parents and friends... and everything is good... for REAL... yes, for TRUE, for HONEST...

Hmmmm... Oh yes... must be then... then yes, it must surely be... REAL, GOOD, TRUE, HONEST... And George must really be happy... happy, as with Stacy... YAY!!!! cheers Bah!!! this silly me the rant, that reads wrong all that which is right... hahahahahaaa... must be the truth finally Smile somewhere... yes... must be... I believed that also... Yes, I believe that too...

Hugs...

Last edited by Pari on Sat 31 Dec 2011, 17:35; edited 3 times in total
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sat 31 Dec 2011, 17:17

Wow Pari - I beg to disagree with you. He has a group (the boys) who have nothing to gain from him and who have been his friends for many, many years. The current flings he has I wouldn't and I don't think he considers as true friends.

Maybe I mis-interpreted your post. I hope so.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Sat 31 Dec 2011, 17:26

Yes Cindigirl... I have believed that also... his true friends and his beloved family... Yes indeed, very much... Yes, I believe that too...

Hugs...
Hug1

Last edited by Pari on Sat 31 Dec 2011, 17:32; edited 1 time in total
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Sat 31 Dec 2011, 17:30

George isn't stupid he knows what Stacy is up to...He knows she is trying to play him and get him to Marry her...He is getting mad and she'll be gone soon...No one plays George!!! Oh he is not in Love with her!
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Sat 31 Dec 2011, 17:45

Basically what I am saying is I think the are a couple. Whatever that means for him. Different strokes for different folks. I am not quite sure they are both in love with each other,I really don't know, but there is a benefit package for each of them. He gets a girl who fits into his lifestyle and she gets a boost and connections in her career. Both are aware of the benefits. I also think he has many close and loyal friends that watch his back and she probably has the same thing. In seems to me that in Hollywood, when I see these relationships in gossip sites it is more about helping the career and attention then real love. There is many exceptions to that rule where celebs marry and date for love and attraction.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 31 Dec 2011, 17:58

But, Pari, Stacy had to GET that quote from someone else. It's not an original thought. She only WISHES she had that!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by lula-mae Sat 31 Dec 2011, 19:24

I also believe that we are stuck with her for a while. I wouldn't be surprised at all if the two of them get engaged in few months, he has changed too many "rules" for it to be only a fling.
I've noticed too that she is playing it coy with the bikini and the sexy thing that she is known for. The fact that she is trying to create an wholesome image for the public is not innocent, my guess is that they are preparing her to be more "appropriate" as a potential Mrs clooney.
I don't believe they were friends long before they've started dating, they were probably acquainted but friends I doubt it. I don't know if there's love between them, but love or not she is here to stay and I'm sure she will stay more than any other girlfriend. Besides she fits his lifestyle perfectly and doesn't seem too chalenging for him.

lula-mae
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sat 31 Dec 2011, 21:43

melbert wrote:But, Pari, Stacy had to GET that quote from someone else. It's not an original thought. She only WISHES she had that!

Yes, it was definitely a retweet from one of those quote a day feeds:

RelatableQuote RelatableQuoteā„¢ļø
One of the best feelings in the world is when you are hugging a person you love and they hug you back even tighter.
19 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply
Retweeted by StacyKeibler

Not sure who she's talking about, since George barely makes eye contact with her, even when she's hanging off his neck. scratch
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Sat 31 Dec 2011, 21:45

Did not mean to post see my next post

Last edited by lovelylois on Sat 31 Dec 2011, 21:54; edited 1 time in total

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Sat 31 Dec 2011, 21:50

Is this the picture stacy wanted us to have when she tweeted her quote of the day

RelatableQuote RelatableQuoteā„¢
One of the best feelings in the world is when you are hugging a person you love and they hug you back even tighter.
18 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply
Retweeted by StacyKeibler

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Sat 31 Dec 2011, 22:36

... even tighter ... Very Happy George you are choking her ! bounce
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Sat 31 Dec 2011, 22:40

lula mae do you know anything about Hollywood? why do you think George is lying about NOT wanting to get married again?
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Sat 31 Dec 2011, 22:48

Quote from Lula (The fact that she is trying to create an wholesome image for the public is not innocent, my guess is that they are preparing her to be more "appropriate" as a potential Mrs clooney. . I don't know if there's love between them, but love or not she is here to stay and I'm sure she will stay more than any other girlfriend. Besides she fits his lifestyle perfectly and doesn't seem too chalenging for him.)

So, what you are saying Lula mae is George is willing to get engaged to a women he doesn't love ....and the reasoning would be why? Because he likes being unhappy! Or to further his career?
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by lula-mae Sat 31 Dec 2011, 23:24

I don't know anything about Hollywood. I'm only assuming as we all do. It's just the impression I get from that Kleiber /Clooney story.
I shouldn't have used the word engagement, what I wanted to say is that I totally see him settle down with her for a long time.
He did things I'd never thought he'd do, she did and said things no other girl did (or they used the "sources close to the couple" alibi), and the way she's been introduced was strange, like there was some sort of a hurry in making people getting to know her and like her.
She doesn't look too demanding, she seems to be willing to play by the rule, easy to control, they have the same taste in sport and maybe other things, it looks like she get along pretty well with his friends and maybe it's enough for him after a tumultuous relationship with a tornado. Maybe a simple girl, not too complicated is what he's looking for. If she sticks with that she will stay around for awhile and it looks like she wants to stay so she will do as she is told.
If he's with her it's for a reason love or tranquility I don't know but that seem to be ok with him.
Not that I'm thrilled about it once again I can't stand to see her fake smile all the time but I think we should get used to it. I would be more than happy to be wrong Very Happy

lula-mae
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sat 31 Dec 2011, 23:45

I don't see George getting engaged to someone he clearly doesn't love. The pictures show two people hanging out not two people in a deep relationship. Stacy can play her game all she wants, George has been there and done that. He does not look happy with her, but when one of his friends comes into the frame he is fine. I don't think he has been that happy about all her tweeting because you can see a dramatic change right after the he loves me tweet. She has barely tweeted anything for sometime. George can't control what she says when she shows up for an interview and once she has said it he can't make them edit it out. The pictures show a guy very unhappy not someone thinking I really have to marry this girl. I don't think she is going to be around too long because this is going so different from the others. If she makes it to award season and I won't be surprised if they split before that then it will be right after the awards. He isn't going to want to hang out with her over a Summer in Como he seems to be having trouble just being with her now. It won't matter if he splits before the awards they can say over Christmas it became clear they wanted different things and both are busy with their careers. George shows up alone as the hot single guy and get's as much press without her. No big deal he has done it before.......
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sun 01 Jan 2012, 00:13

Dexterdidit,
I have not followed G before SK. How did he look and act with the other girls, especially before EC? Just so we could have a comparison. Thanks for your honest response.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sun 01 Jan 2012, 00:51

Normally he behaves more like a gentleman. Even with Eli he would hold her hand or guide her to a car he just seems like he couldn't care less about Stacy. I haven't seen him be this openly disrespectful to a woman. I do wonder if Stacy played up her boys girl thing a little too much and George sees her more as one of the guys then a lady. That sort of thing can work against you. He isn't making any effort to sell this as a relationship to me it's like he really is just over her. If there were pictures of him holding her hand or showing some sign of affection we would be seeing them cause that suits the story the tabloids etc are trying to sell. So are these the best they can do? George walking in front of Stacy ignoring her and only smiling and looking at his friends. I won't be surprised if the split happens sooner rather then later. Things looked rough that last night with Eli but he still took her hand and still walked her to her car, he just doesn't seem very into Stacy and I have to say I don't think she is that into him, just what he can do for her.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sun 01 Jan 2012, 01:09

Dexterdidit,
Thanks for responding. I always thought that the very sexiest thing about G is how protective he is towards girls. See UITA and how he acts towards Anna Kendricks' character. Do you think that the comments about how "SK can kick my ass" changed the power elements in the "friendship?" Maybe SK doesn't go for the more traditional male/female roles.

I enjoy watching their dynamic because it really relates to changing relationships in society today. See the Atlantic Monthly Nov 11 article, "to all the single ladies . . ." with the reference to G on page 3. Personally I am much more old-fashioned than SK, having grown up in a "small-town atmosphere." It is so hard for the sexes to get along today, because everyone has very different expectations. Maybe SK being a wrestler is used to being more dominant in the decision making process with her dates.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Sun 01 Jan 2012, 17:01

IMO he has acted the same to all the women he has been with since I started following him. I have seen the same comments about how miserable he looks, the lack of outward affection to the GF of the month, the fame whoring of the GF, etc. etc. IMO this is what he wants and the way he wants it. Don't think its for PR. He doesn't need arm candy for that. It's just his life style.
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sun 01 Jan 2012, 17:14

Blubelle,
Thanks for responding. I didn't realize that that just the way he is with all of his girls. I thought that because Celine was uncomfortable always being hounded by the press, that he said that "he was going to do something else to separate his love life from the press." IMHO he should just be papped with Eins. They show more affection with each other.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Sun 01 Jan 2012, 18:42

Davidarochelle I agree with Dex and Blubelle he has always acted more caring around his other GF's. I started following when he was with Sarah Larson and then Eli, he always took care of them and showed he cared for them. With Stacy she seems more of a nuisance for him. I think she was convenient and needed someone for awards. It is easy to see with Stacy she needs him for her career. She talks about him in interviews and tweets about him he usually doesn't like that. He always says he wants to keep his personal life personal. Stacy has other plans. Nothing is personal or private with her she even took poor Einstein's pic when he was relieving himself. I am surprised he has kept her this long. I might be wrong but I don't see her in Italy this summer.

pandabear
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sun 01 Jan 2012, 19:06

Pandabear,
Thanks for your response. I am very sensitive and it is hard for me to see someone who has helped my career criticized, for how he treats his girls. I am so glad that he was more protective of SL.

It's ironic that I have been in a long-term friendship with a man who is literally a carbon copy of G. He has the same incredible Irish charm in public, but privately jokes about farts and acts a little wild. A childhood model, he idolizes G but would never consider acting himself. Anyway reading about G, I sometimes get the 2 gentlemen really mixed up. They are so much alike.

davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 01 Jan 2012, 19:17

George is very protective of the women he is in relationships with and cares about. With SL he would always have her walk behind him and didn't seem to care about her well being just like with SK. SL was more of a fling for George and not really a relationship like some of the others. He only became protective after the bike accident and once she was fit and well he sent her packing. It is very clear in photographs which of George's girls he truly loves and which are not that serious.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 01 Jan 2012, 19:25

I think he was the most protective of Elisabetta, maybe because she was more needy. There are a lot of pictures with him holding her hand and the back of her neck. Maybe that's why she lasted so long, she wouldn't let go. Stacy on the other hand is a more independent person and apparently can get by with her smile and not so much PDA from him. IMO
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Sun 01 Jan 2012, 19:49

I understand what you're saying... but George seems to be a very touchy feely man, if he truly likes the lady in question we would see moreā€¦ No, I don't think he really has his sights set on this one. She's a rebound, like I've said before... I think he's realizing that now.
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sun 01 Jan 2012, 19:58

Ok I know some of you misunderstand me and my posts, but the best benefit to me being on COH is understanding men, like the "G-clone" I've been involved with for "forever." G says about SK that "she can kick my ass." Never know with what G says, if he is serious or kidding. Does that mean that he likes the fact that she isn't "needy?" And why do some men like "needy" girls? And I plead guilty to the accusation that I am very needy myself. And right now I would sincerely appreciate some answers in trying to understand some men. If I am too off-topic again, please feel free to PM me. Thanks in advance for all of your answers.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 02 Jan 2012, 00:10

Her Ravens are beating his Bengals again. Not going to be fun in his house tonight!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Mon 02 Jan 2012, 00:38

I wonder if she will tweet if they win? She didn't when they lost. Some cryptic comment to ensure everyone knows she is with George. We have seen the pictures we know she is in Cabo.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 02 Jan 2012, 00:40

Oh puh-lease!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 02 Jan 2012, 03:12

Her Ravens won, but FB and Twitter are silent. Maybe George broke her phone?
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Mon 02 Jan 2012, 06:08

Her tweets have gone pretty quiet for awhile. Maybe George thinks all these pictures with him do enough for her.

-------

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20