George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George in Tuscany
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 10 EmptyYesterday at 19:45 by benex

» The Good News
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 10 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 10 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 10 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 10 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 10 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 10 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 10 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 10 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three

+54
ladydi
playfuldeb
Snoopy
bamboochacha
Elo
socimar
Wolfgang Gunnerson
anon.4
noodle
JJ
Casey
Natascha
fava
madsky
premiere
pattygirl
fluffy
Dior
cooksie
Merlin
pandabear
blubelle
Pari
bellybaby
adgran
lolo"layla"
MyGirlKylie
m4rose
sadDonkey
Henway
doris day
davidarochelle
lucy
cindigirl
MM
LornaDoone
lula-mae
Missa
Lighterside
Katiedot
Jade
watching
zizi
Charley
lovelylois
phys major
laetval
Joanna
Cinderella
melbert
it's me
sisieq
Dexterdidit
lelacorb
58 posters

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 10 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three

Post by sisieq Mon 12 Dec 2011, 18:52

lovelylois wrote:I think Stacy is starting to get annoyed with her negative publicity.
Here is todays twitter. IMO I am not quite sure what she was thinking, Maybe she thought that people would just accept her relationship with George, but it has not turned out that way.

StacyKeibler Stacy Keibler
I love Runaway by @KanyeWest. Here's a toast to all the douchebags, assholes, judgmental negative people out there. Love You!!!!!
11 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply
LOL, forget the relationship, I'm thinking her over bloated ego is in shock that people just don't like/respect/whatever about her. IMHO, she wants to be the big celebrity, well she also gets the collateral damage, too.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 10 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three

Post by sisieq Mon 12 Dec 2011, 18:55

I don't know this song, is "a toast to all the douchebags, assholes, judgmental negative people out there" part of the song and that's why she used it?

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Mon 12 Dec 2011, 19:11

sisieq wrote:I don't know this song, is "a toast to all the douchebags, assholes, judgmental negative people out there" part of the song and that's why she used it?

I never heard the song either, but it would not be the first time she took a quote out of context and put it onto twitter. That is the problem with twitter to me. Very limited in what you can express on it and then stuff could be misinterpreted. Maybe this is apart of her that she is showing and not the so sweet gal that George presents.

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Mon 12 Dec 2011, 19:13

Looks like she thought that because people like and respect George they will automatically love/respect her. Very mature life philosophy for a 32 year old woman. Like somebody said on this forum before "wake up Stacy and smell the coffee".

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Mon 12 Dec 2011, 19:19

I love Runaway by @KanyeWest. Here's a toast to all the douchebags, assholes, judgmental negative people out there. Love You!!!!!

Oooooops!!! For a brief moment I did wonder if Stacy was Silverscreen!!! HAHAHHAHAHA Sorry ladies Smile Silverscreen, Stacy everyone Very Happy My mind... Very Happy

The lyrics to that song is... strange... in context I mean... Ha!!! BUT then, that could be just like any other game... on twitter anywhere hahhahahhahahaha
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 12 Dec 2011, 19:49

Wolfgang, that picture is disrespectful in so many ways.
You own an apology to the ladies here and to Stacy.

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Mon 12 Dec 2011, 20:04

That grossly obese woman photo was disgusting Vomit 1
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Mon 12 Dec 2011, 20:07

Pics : Stacy (smiling) arriving for Jay-Z & Kanye West concert in LA : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 12 Dec 2011, 20:09

I agree MM the picture is disgusting but I highly doubt anyone would get an apology from Wolfgang. This is the form of humor that he/she thinks is funny.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Mon 12 Dec 2011, 20:42

Why would any of this surprise you, don't forget the twit tweeted a picture of a horses head when she had to go to the same event as Eli...
I forgot who said that she is evil.... She is! I'm starting to get the Devil wears Prada feeling about her!!!!
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Mon 12 Dec 2011, 20:47

Here are the lyrics for Runaway by Kanye West - with her fan base, I can understand her "loving" this song.

And I always find, yeah, I always find something wrong
You been putting up with my shit just way too long
I'm so gifted at finding what I don't like the most
So I think it's time for us to have a toast

Let's have a toast for the douchebags
Let's have a toast for the assholes
Let's have a toast for the scumbags
Every one of them that I know

Let's have a toast for the jerk-offs
That'll never take work off
Baby, I got a plan
Runaway fast as you can

She find pictures in my email
I sent this bitch a picture of my dick
I don't know what it is with females
But I'm not too good at that shit

See, I could have me a good girl
And still be addicted to them hood rats
And I just blame everything on you
At least you know that's what I'm good at

And I always find, yeah, I always find, yeah, I always find something wrong

Baby, I got a plan
Runaway fast as you can

Runaway from me, baby
Runaway, runaway from me, baby
Runaway I'm about to get crazy, then runaway
Use the thug plan, runaway as fast as you can

Runaway from me, baby
Runaway, runaway from me, baby
[- From :http://www.elyrics.net/read/k/kanye-west-lyrics/runaway-lyrics.html -]
Runaway, I'm about to get crazy
Why can't she just runaway?

Baby I got a plan, runaway as fast as you can

24/7, 365, pussy stays on my mind
I-I-I did it, alright, alright, I admit it
Now pick your next move
You could leave or live with it

Ichabod Crane with that motherfucking top off
Split and go where? Back to wearing knockoffs, ha, ha
Knock it off, Neiman's, shop it off
Let's talk over Mai Tai's, waitress, top it off

Ho's like vultures, wanna fly in your Freddy loafers
You can't blame 'em, they ain't never seen Versace sofas
Every bag, every blouse, every bracelet
Comes with a price tag, baby, face it

You should leave if you can't accept the basics
Plenty ho's in the baller-nigger matrix
Invisibly set, the Rolex is faceless
I'm just young, rich and tasteless, P

Never was much of a romantic
I could never take the intimacy
And I know it did damage
'Cause the look in your eyes is killing me

I guess you knew another vantage
'Cause you could blame me for everything
And I don't know how I'ma manage
If one day you just up and leave

And I always find, yeah, I always find something wrong

Baby, I got a plan
Runaway fast as you can
pattygirl
pattygirl
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 12 Dec 2011, 20:49

Baby, I got a plan
Runaway fast as you can

LOL
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Mon 12 Dec 2011, 20:50

SK also, is getting all that negative publicity about her not being with George this weekend...It just all shows how really immature she is...
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Mon 12 Dec 2011, 20:55

Here are some of twitter followerers responses. I deleted the names, but content is interesting.

xxxxxx
@ @StacyKeibler @KanyeWest YEAH TOAST TO YOU TOO AND LOTS OF OF DOUCHE BAG LOVE..LOL
13 hours ago »

XXXX
@ @StacyKeibler @kanyewest he dont love you tho.. You are white and he hates white people.. Ask taylor swift
13 hours ago »

XXXX
@ @StacyKeibler @kanyewest it sucks
13 hours ago »

XXXX
@ @StacyKeibler @kanyewest sending my love to all the haters #HatersGonnaHate #$wag
13 hours ago »

XXXX
@ @StacyKeibler sounds like u a kanye fanat, u been to any 'throne shows'?
13 hours ago »

XXXX
@ @StacyKeibler now y wud u waste a toast on them?
14 hours ago »

XXXX
@ @StacyKeibler Wow Stacy... what a choice of words!!! I'M PROUD OF YOU FOR SPEAKING YOUR MIND!!!!!!! Smile
14 hours ago

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Mon 12 Dec 2011, 23:24

Wow if that is really on her mind she has even less class. She got papped going to a Kanye West concert last night. Sounds like she doesn't like people saying what they think about her, what did she expect? I think the words are just disgusting and Stacy is showing what a bad sport she is. She hasn't done anything that demands respect, sleeping with George doesn't take any talent and it certainly isn't an exclusive club. Stacy needs a reality check and look at herself and listen what some others are saying!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Mon 12 Dec 2011, 23:39

Very good post Dex , very accurate IMO. Thumbs up!

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Mon 12 Dec 2011, 23:47

Pari wrote:StacyKeibler Stacy Keibler

Oooooops!!! For a brief moment I did wonder if Stacy was Silverscreen!!! HAHAHHAHAHA Sorry ladies Smile Silverscreen, Stacy everyone Very Happy My mind... Very Happy

Pari made a funny!! Thumbs up!

PG, thanks for finding the lyrics.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Tue 13 Dec 2011, 00:17

Here is a picture of her going to the Jay Z concert last night with a friend. I have to say if she was not dating George I don't think she would have made it to Zimbio. I am sure there were other d-list celebs that were there, put did not make the gossip sites.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Tue 13 Dec 2011, 00:53

Well, I admit, I was the person who called Cracy evil and I still stand by my observation and opinion. I just have to say, if this is truly her reaction to negative publicity well girlfriend best put on her big girl panties, oh wait, big girl THONG, and get over it. Plus really if she is taking advice from one of Kanye West's songs, the girls got more problems than we know IMHO.
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Tue 13 Dec 2011, 00:55

I see she broke out the hooker boots from Pretty Woman. Razz
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Tue 13 Dec 2011, 01:00

I don't understand how someone can have the same smile in EVERY picture? Wow amazing! Shocked
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Tue 13 Dec 2011, 01:35

Here is her next tweet from a few minutes ago

She definitely is trying to kill us, not with kindness, but with that same photo smile Nunchucks

Kill people with kindness. Try to rub off and feel good everyday about the person that you are and how you show up.
17 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Tue 13 Dec 2011, 01:42

I'm willing to bet these are her own words, rather than a retweet of a quote, judging from the crimes she commits against grammar. What, exactly, is she trying to "rub off"? I can't even guess at what "how you show up" means. Your attitude? How you come across to others? What kind of car you arrive in?

Sorry if that sounds snooty, but I am a psycho about correct grammar. With everyone, not just former wrestlers who are dating my movie boyfriend. Very Happy
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Tue 13 Dec 2011, 02:05

Well you know her highly intelligent male fan base will tell her where she can "rub off.". Okay just grossed myself out. Vomit 1
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Tue 13 Dec 2011, 04:08

Looks like she used Eli's stylist, what was she thinking. Most of her tweets seem pretty harmless, this kanya west quote just proves how classless she really is, and once again what is George thinking? He worked so hard for his reputation and between Eli and this new bimbo he is lowering his stock.

pandabear
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Tue 13 Dec 2011, 04:46

I thought the exact same thing when I read the ruboff bit. I think she needs to stick to the computer generated stuff. This makes little sense and just shows how dumb she really is. So far all she has showed is she can date a Hollywood star, has little talent herself and is happy to make money out of a relationship. Yep that tells us exactly what sort of person Stacy is. I wonder who she thinks she is being kind too?
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Tue 13 Dec 2011, 04:47

Except when she was out to dinner with George and had all those paps around. For some reason she couldn't manage her usual fake smile and just managed a fake smirk that night. Doesn't Eli have those boots?
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 10 Empty Other Kayne Songs. . .

Post by anon.4 Tue 13 Dec 2011, 06:03

Wonder if she likes Kayne's song Gold Digger?

anon.4
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 13 Dec 2011, 07:55

Her latest tweet:

"Ruff Life"
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Tue 13 Dec 2011, 07:58

I assume that pic was on the way to or back from Cabo with George most recently as I doubt she is flying anywhere private and picking up the tab herself.
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Tue 13 Dec 2011, 08:17

She owns over the knee black hooker boots. Why am I not surprised? I am loving the leather jacket though.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 13 Dec 2011, 13:06

m4rose wrote:I don't understand how someone can have the same smile in EVERY picture? Wow amazing! Shocked

Stacy always has the same smile because it's a fake smile, people always laugh in a different way, they can laugh with your mouth open, smiling ironically laughing because they are happy or laugh with pleasure in a joke. Each person has many ways to laugh when you have one only because you try to smile, or because you're dumb. The smile on your mouth is full of fools
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 13 Dec 2011, 13:07

Same as George: he has his fake smile for the cameras and only sometimes do we see his real smile. Pretty much the same for anyone who gets their photo taken a lot.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Tue 13 Dec 2011, 13:11

Ok, I'm pretty much certain now that that dog is not Einstein, and that she has her own Einstein-ish dog.

Casey
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 13 Dec 2011, 13:12

pandabear wrote:Looks like she used Eli's stylist, what was she thinking. Most of her tweets seem pretty harmless, this kanya west quote just proves how classless she really is, and once again what is George thinking? He worked so hard for his reputation and between Eli and this new bimbo he is lowering his stock.
I do not want to defend it, but Stacy Ely it was the worst Sarah for me!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 13 Dec 2011, 13:23

Katiedot wrote:Her latest tweet:

"Ruff Life"
The dog seems to Einstein, it's crazy is using the dog to let the world know that she is with George. Please call the PETA to protect animals outraged!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 13 Dec 2011, 13:28

Katiedot wrote:Same as George: he has his fake smile for the cameras and only sometimes do we see his real smile. Pretty much the same for anyone who gets their photo taken a lot.
Katie does not agree with you. George also has a lot of smiles on the red carpet she has the same smile on the red carpet or at the supermarket.
To me the smile of Stacy seems the effort to make a person constipated sullla the toilet seat.

lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 13 Dec 2011, 13:44

George changes his expressions a lot when being photographed, but his smile is often for the cameras and not a genuine smile.

You know when he's really smiling (like in my avatar) when you see his gum line. If he's only showing his teeth then it's his 'official' smile for photographers.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Tue 13 Dec 2011, 13:53

I agree with Katie, when Gee really smiles, you can see his gums and it's a teeth thing, normally it's just lips closed smile which he does really well!!! With Stace, does anyone think in those pics she's put on weight around the chin?? She seems older but maybe since not quite "on duty", letting things slide a little??
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 13 Dec 2011, 13:54

The George smiles

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Tue 13 Dec 2011, 15:02

There's also a difference between a smile and a laugh, and I can't believe I just typed that.

Casey
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Tue 13 Dec 2011, 17:40

IMO I think she purposely post pictures of the Einstein imposter to taunt George's fans and some of the gossip sites who are critical of her. The more critical the gossip sites get the more she says things, like she quotes more from quote of the day or she says she is in heaven and also she posts pictures of this dog on twitter or facebook.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 13 Dec 2011, 17:47

If that's so, then she's a smart gal, lovelylois. She knows exactly which buttons to push to get a rise out of us, doesn't she?

I also wondered whether she possibly had her own dog that looks like Einstein but I think that picture of the dog was taken on a private jet. I believe commercial airliners don't allow dogs loose in the cabin.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Tue 13 Dec 2011, 18:25

Katiedot wrote:If that's so, then she's a smart gal, lovelylois. She knows exactly which buttons to push to get a rise out of us, doesn't she?

I disagree with you Katie. I don't take her " tweets game" as a sign of being smart. Just the opposite. George's fans are numerous, a large group, compared to her followers. If she was a "smart gal", she would recognize very quickly that she is not gaining any respect or popularity through her actions and change her tactics to make herself at least likeable. When her time being g/f of.. ends, her career and future may depend on people who she is trying very hard to manipulate. I would call it being very immature. You know the saying " never burn your bridges, you never know when you may need them to cross the river".

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 13 Dec 2011, 18:28

She'll never need George Clooney's fans to help her and I think it's very clear she'd never get it.

She's playing with the fans and getting a reaction out of us. Who's dumb there?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 13 Dec 2011, 19:01

Looks like she was on her way to New York:

StacyKeibler
Chilly NYC morning, feels like Christmas here!
9.28pm Dec 13
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Tue 13 Dec 2011, 19:17

Katiedot: "If that's so, then she's a smart gal, lovelylois. She knows exactly which buttons to push to get a rise out of us, doesn't she?"
=====
"She'll never need George Clooney's fans to help her and I think it's very clear she'd never get it.

She's playing with the fans and getting a reaction out of us. Who's dumb there?.
"
=====

From the very little that I understand... I have learned that when I play with people's emotions, those same emotions will deceive me right back!!! When I play with love, love will deceive me... play with trust, trust will deceive me... blah blah blah Very Happy Playing with any abstract... is wrong... more for the person playing, than for those being played...

I completely accept though... that "George's Girls" are an education of sorts to his fans... especially to a "dumb" poster like myself... Smile hahahahhahah hahha

No, NO offence meant to/for anyone... Not getting "worked up" either... Smile Just a feeling that I thought I must jot in somewhere... I guess... Smile
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Tue 13 Dec 2011, 19:33

I am not worked up or anything. These are just observations.

I also don't think that is her dog, I think it maybe George's. Because she would let her fans know that she had a dog and what his name is. I noticed on her twitter and facebook page a few times some fans have asked her who the dog is and what is his name. She never responds. She just calls the dog her love. Also, I was trying to find the article, but it mentioned in August or September George was waiting to receive a dog from the rescue cocker spaniel group. I noticed in Cabo he was holding the dogs leash, if it was her dog she would be holding it.

As Hilton Perez said in his comments about them going to dinner and Cabo, enjoy it Stacy this is as close to a honeymoon you will get and from me the dog is as close to children you will ever have with George.

Also, she could be with George in New York and took a private plane with the dog. I would suspect George has to do a follow up with his surgery.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Tue 13 Dec 2011, 19:44

I hope you did not take the "worked up" part in my note as written for you Lovelylois? Very Happy That is something I have begun to teach+tell myself Very Happy hahhahahaha...

Yes, I wondered about George's surgery too, as I read Stacy's tweet today... Although I do believe that that pet is indeed Einstein... and that George and Stacy are surely in a relationship... which for me will mean that she will naturally be real close with Einstein as well... just as with his family and friends and team and... Smile Don't know really... all from the mind again Very Happy
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Tue 13 Dec 2011, 21:02

I believe it's Einstein, too. Same dog tag as in the pool picture (I think it was the pool picture that had the paw on the tag). Anyway, he's probably going to NY for followup on his surgery and then to family for Christmas...
I don't guess he got my invitation! lol!
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next