George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 15 EmptyToday at 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 15 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 15 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 15 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 15 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 15 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 15 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 15 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 15 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three

+54
ladydi
playfuldeb
Snoopy
bamboochacha
Elo
socimar
Wolfgang Gunnerson
anon.4
noodle
JJ
Casey
Natascha
fava
madsky
premiere
pattygirl
fluffy
Dior
cooksie
Merlin
pandabear
blubelle
Pari
bellybaby
adgran
lolo"layla"
MyGirlKylie
m4rose
sadDonkey
Henway
doris day
davidarochelle
lucy
cindigirl
MM
LornaDoone
lula-mae
Missa
Lighterside
Katiedot
Jade
watching
zizi
Charley
lovelylois
phys major
laetval
Joanna
Cinderella
melbert
it's me
sisieq
Dexterdidit
lelacorb
58 posters

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 15 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three

Post by laetval Mon 19 Dec 2011, 08:22

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

HOW GEORGE CLOONEY KEEPS AN EYE ON STACY KEIBLER WHEN HE’S NOT AROUND

Stacy Keibler got the ultimate Hollywood gift from George Clooney: a bodyguard. Since she started dating George she‘s gained considerable notoriety, and the paparazzi and others are following her. George decided she should not go out alone when he’s not around, so he hired a bodyguard to keep an eye on her. (We wonder if the bodyguard reports her comings and goings to George!)
laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 15 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three

Post by Katiedot Mon 19 Dec 2011, 09:36

Wow, that's quite an expensive Christmas present. Don't recall him doing this for any other girlfriends. I wonder if she's been getting threats or something?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Mon 19 Dec 2011, 10:43

Don't remember a bodyguard with her at the airport. I think they are just beefing things up as the jewelry stories never come off. You only see her with a guard when she is with George and I doubt that will change. Sarah never got a bodyguard and she did get threats. Besides surely Stacy can look after herself? All that WWF training must come in handy for something.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Mon 19 Dec 2011, 12:09

katie, probably just a good hairdresser desperately running after her

doris day
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 19 Dec 2011, 12:29

doris day wrote:katie, probably just a good hairdresser desperately running after her

lol! lol! lol!

really expensive
I guess too

but if this is his will and need
I respect it
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Mon 19 Dec 2011, 13:29

Wow a lot happend during the (my) night.
You know Katie, for a short time I thought maybe you made up these characters to entertain us, but they really do exist. I usually don't read gossip sites and don't follow other celebrities, but I took some time to read comments on JJ of other celebs and must say, George has the most insane "fans".
I don't know how credible janetcharlton.com is but I wouldn't wonder if there is a grain of truth.

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Location : Universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, Europe, ...

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Mon 19 Dec 2011, 13:33

melbert wrote:Well, PattyGirl, I was deferring Head Professor to Katie as she IS in charge, but I handle all the other Vices. Do you want to be a Vice-Professor with me? With all our knowledge, we'll whip these young thangs into shape in no time!

Well, Mel, I don't know if I want to divulge all my secrets. If these young thangs learn everything we know, G won't be calling on us for our special talents. It'll take the special out of them. We'll have to get together and decide just how much to teach them. Razz
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 19 Dec 2011, 14:55

Oh PattyGirl!! I have absolutely NO intention of teaching them EVERYTHING! (but don't tell them that).
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 19 Dec 2011, 14:58

Karma is a bitch!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 19 Dec 2011, 15:00

You gals were so funny last night. And to think I wasted my time sleeping or whatever when I could have been been reading your posts. Sad

I luvs muh sleep. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Mon 19 Dec 2011, 15:19

I need a second job, guys. What would be a good George-job for me?
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 19 Dec 2011, 15:24

Hi MM - you could join the rest of us and be a part of his PR team. It doesn't pay very much but might be fun.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Mon 19 Dec 2011, 16:32

OK, I have done PR in the past for a semi-professional community theater group I belong to. So, I will contribute my expertise for Team George.
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Mon 19 Dec 2011, 16:32

Y'All were on a roll last night, what great imaginations! Stan get these ladies jobs writing for TV, maybe it won't be so boring!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Mon 19 Dec 2011, 17:10

SK hired her own body guard, and her friends are letting it leak that it was George!
phys major
phys major
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Mon 19 Dec 2011, 17:20

phys major wrote:SK hired her own body guard, and her friends are letting it leak that it was George!

Actually, probably not some of George's crazy fans she has to worry about. but some of those young guys that are on her facebook and twitter page that she attracts. She can be quite a tease. Some of her young male fan base can get a bit sexual graphic and very weird.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 19 Dec 2011, 17:27

Yes I agree her male fans can get weird. But wouldn't she have needed a bodyguard before George?
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Mon 19 Dec 2011, 17:45

Katiedot wrote:Anyone else wondering what George's happy dance looks like? And why am I imagining him in the nude?
I remember an old video clip of him running/walking and dancing (what looks to be a parking lot) with his arms in the air. I think he had a white t-shirt (LOL, what else) and a big smile. I remember him saying he wasn't a good dancer, but watching that clip he did a decent job.

Could have been while filming. I want to say "Confessions". That's what comes to mind for happy dance.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Mon 19 Dec 2011, 17:52

doris day wrote:katie, probably just a good hairdresser desperately running after her
10 out of 10

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Mon 19 Dec 2011, 17:54

sadDonkey wrote:
Wow a lot happend during the (my) night.
You know Katie, for a short time I thought maybe you made up these characters to entertain us, but they really do exist. I usually don't read gossip sites and don't follow other celebrities, but I took some time to read comments on JJ of other celebs and must say, George has the most insane "fans".
I don't know how credible janetcharlton.com is but I wouldn't wonder if there is a grain of truth.
LOL, go back to JJ and CelebrityB and read the comments for Angie and Jennifer fans.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Mon 19 Dec 2011, 17:56

it's me wrote:
Dexterdidit wrote:See this makes sense now. We are all part of a major plan and none of us are real or think for ourselves. I wonder if Dexter is real? Or maybe he Einstein in disguise. I don't get paid either I just keep getting sent all these empty Cartier boxes......
the big plan again

why are we still arguing about it?

Sorry if you misunderstood us. We were just having fun at Stan's expense. geek

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Mon 19 Dec 2011, 17:58

Dexterdidit wrote:Or not!

Why am I woofing? I'm thinking that Dunce cap is going to get alot of use with some of us. LOL
Actually it was Little Dex doing the backup and woof chorus. Give Flowers

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 19 Dec 2011, 18:06

don't remember!!!

tell us more, pl
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 19 Dec 2011, 18:13

sisieq wrote:
it's me wrote:
Dexterdidit wrote:See this makes sense now. We are all part of a major plan and none of us are real or think for ourselves. I wonder if Dexter is real? Or maybe he Einstein in disguise. I don't get paid either I just keep getting sent all these empty Cartier boxes......
the big plan again

why are we still arguing about it?

Sorry if you misunderstood us. We were just having fun at Stan's expense. geek

ahhhhhhhh Stan!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Mon 19 Dec 2011, 18:35

laetval wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

HOW GEORGE CLOONEY KEEPS AN EYE ON STACY KEIBLER WHEN HE’S NOT AROUND

Stacy Keibler got the ultimate Hollywood gift from George Clooney: a bodyguard. Since she started dating George she‘s gained considerable notoriety, and the paparazzi and others are following her. George decided she should not go out alone when he’s not around, so he hired a bodyguard to keep an eye on her. (We wonder if the bodyguard reports her comings and goings to George!)
Only guessing of course, but IMHO, I think this came from Team Cray - maybe with or without George knowing. We already know that she likes to play games with "her public". Razz

We've seen recent paps of her (alone and with friend(s)) and it didn't look like she was being guarded by a bodyguard. IMHO gossip comes out after the fact, not prior. I'm thinking this is Cray's way of letting people know she's still around. ROTFLOL! Of course, after Cray reads this she'll make sure to have a bodyguard with her. Another thought, its really her new BF, but didn't want the public to know yet. LOL!

I don't think SL had one, but if I remember correctly, I think EC had one every now and again.

gained considerable notoriety,
Funny!

and the paparazzi and others are following her.
Well, stop calling them! LOL!

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Mon 19 Dec 2011, 18:48

Sorry, that's all I can remember. Maybe it will trigger someone's memory.

IMHO, after all her bragging tweets over the season for her team and now nothing to the loss, she comes across as a poor loser. A "tough loss" or something like that would show good sportsmanship.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 19 Dec 2011, 18:54

She's pouting in the corner...
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 19 Dec 2011, 20:31

AN EYE ON her
minute by minute
I see....
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Mon 19 Dec 2011, 20:52

sisieq wrote:
Katiedot wrote:Anyone else wondering what George's happy dance looks like? And why am I imagining him in the nude?
I remember an old video clip of him running/walking and dancing (what looks to be a parking lot) with his arms in the air. I think he had a white t-shirt (LOL, what else) and a big smile. I remember him saying he wasn't a good dancer, but watching that clip he did a decent job.

Could have been while filming. I want to say "Confessions". That's what comes to mind for happy dance.

LOL, is he reading here Question

crews_offsafety Amiyr Crews
@
@Coley_Coles lol nizzy!! *hands in the air, George Clooney style*
4 minutes ago

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 19 Dec 2011, 21:14

what what what??
who are Amiyr Crews?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Mon 19 Dec 2011, 21:23

it's me wrote:what what what??
who are Amiyr Crews?
I'm just having fun. I have no idea who these people are. I made a post here about remembering seeing a short video of George running/dancing with his arms up in the air and watching GC search on Twitter I saw this tweet. I have no idea if they really read here, I posted their tweet because it matched what I posted earlier. People use George's name all the time in their tweets - doesn't mean they know him or have met him. They are just having fun tweets amongst their personal friends.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 19 Dec 2011, 21:42

personal?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Mon 19 Dec 2011, 23:36

So Raven's lost and Stacy didn't talk about it? Guess she only tweets about winners. No sign of her since the airport she sure has gone quiet.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 19 Dec 2011, 23:57

George told her "you keep talkin', you go walkin'"
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Tue 20 Dec 2011, 00:02

The weird part is not even her regular tweets. As someone mentioned, no gift ideas the week before Christmas. Open Sky - quotes - respond back to general questions to followers.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Tue 20 Dec 2011, 00:19

If she wants her vacation in Cabo, Cartier watch and a trip down the red carpet she is keeping quite. I thought they might actually be traveling together somewhere or even in Cabo already. Looks like some celebs have left for their vacation spots already.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 20 Dec 2011, 00:25

Sheeee IT!!!

katiedot if you're being paid by Stan to run this forum then I want a cut of the cash damn it!!

Brahahahaha!

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Tue 20 Dec 2011, 00:26

I think she will let us know when she is in Cabo! It's funny how all her tweets seemed to have stopped around such a big shopping time. I'm sure we will hear from her soon. Or why date George if she can't get anything from it?
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Tue 20 Dec 2011, 00:42

I see a mass tweetage along about Dec 26th....gifts have been opened and can't be taken back, she is still in Cabo, and how can he dump her caboose with the rents around. That would be bad form. JMHO
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Tue 20 Dec 2011, 01:36

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Here's a quick tip for staying healthy throughout the holidays! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
6 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

I am tellin ya - we say we don't hear from her for awhile and she then posts.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Tue 20 Dec 2011, 01:48

I don't know how I missed the fact that she has a blog - started just this past November, coincidentally enough. Computer says no I also love the web address: The Stacy Keibler. You know the conversation she was imagining when she thought that up, right?:

Horny Wrestling Fan #1: Dude! Did you hear Stacy Keibler has a
blog?
Horny Wrestling Fan #2: Who, dude?
Horny Wrestling Fan #1: You know, the blonde with the legs who's
also super smart? Stacy Keibler, dude.
Horny Wrestling Fan #2: What?!? THE Stacy Keibler?
Duuuuude.

Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Tue 20 Dec 2011, 02:06

[quote="sisieq"]Of course, after Cray reads this she'll make sure to have a bodyguard with her. Another thought, its really her new BF, but didn't want the public to know yet. LOL!

[quote]

That would be awesome. Reminds me of a quote I read the other day (uncredited, otherwise I'd credit it myself): "She's crazy. And just when you think you've reached the bottom of her crazy, you discover there's a crazy underground garage." Very Happy
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Tue 20 Dec 2011, 02:54

lovelylois wrote:If she wants her vacation in Cabo, Cartier watch and a trip down the red carpet she is keeping quite. I thought they might actually be traveling together somewhere or even in Cabo already. Looks like some celebs have left for their vacation spots already.
IMHO, George would not have left Los Angele, unless for a business trip, knowing there was an award dinner that he was nominated. IMHO, that would make him look foolish.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Tue 20 Dec 2011, 02:56

Sorry, didn't see your post here about her "blog/website" and started a new thread. I'm thinking a new thread might be better because this thread will be clogged up with posts regarding her "blog/website". Nothing wrong, IMHO, with you posting her tweet here about her "blog/website". Very Happy

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Tue 20 Dec 2011, 03:15

sisieq wrote:
lovelylois wrote:If she wants her vacation in Cabo, Cartier watch and a trip down the red carpet she is keeping quite. I thought they might actually be traveling together somewhere or even in Cabo already. Looks like some celebs have left for their vacation spots already.
IMHO, George would not have left Los Angele, unless for a business trip, knowing there was an award dinner that he was nominated. IMHO, that would make him look foolish.

I'm not sure how the Satellite Awards work, but some of the lower level award shows (the People's Choice Awards, for one) notify the winners ahead of time, in the hopes that the big stars will show up if they know they're collecting a trophy. It's possible George knew he hadn't won, and it that case, figured there's be plenty of endless evenings in a tux ahead for him in the next few months. Why bother with this one?
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Tue 20 Dec 2011, 03:21

Missa wrote:
sisieq wrote:

I'm not sure how the Satellite Awards work, but some of the lower level award shows (the People's Choice Awards, for one) notify the winners ahead of time, in the hopes that the big stars will show up if they know they're collecting a trophy. It's possible George knew he hadn't won, and it that case, figured there's be plenty of endless evenings in a tux ahead for him in the next few months. Why bother with this one?
Good thought!

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 20 Dec 2011, 04:56

I'm not sure how much we can believe these stories and I have my doubts about this one although I was reminded that Sarah Larson and Canalis had been seen with body guards too.

We don't often see bodyguards with George in pictures (except Gio) but we know he has them. I wouldn't necessarily assume that because it wasn't photographed it didn't happen.

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 20 Dec 2011, 05:42

I don't give a crap what any of you say. I ain't cleaning up poop from no dog - not even if it gave me the chance to fork Clooney!

So NO shit for me! Y'all can keep your secret poop n' scoop!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 20 Dec 2011, 05:50

Ok, I'm way behind in the commenting - last post was from stuff on page 7 - so of course it doesn't make sense by the time you get to this portion of the thread.

As to bodyguards, I think it makes sense in more public events. I know Sarah was pictured with Gio when she went ALONE to the Trevi fountain in Rome - nice romantic outing and she gets to go with Gio and not George!

But I doubt Stacy has one in her day-to-day comings and goings. Maybe just public events were it's advertised she be there in advance - considering the looney tunes that post on imdb - if I were George I would have a BG for her when she's at publicized events.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Tue 20 Dec 2011, 05:58

I think any bodyguard will be for events when she is with George. I doubt she has one following her around wherever she goes. I don't really buy the story either someone is trying to find a new way to make out that Stacy is more important then his other girlfriends. We all know that isn't true she is just like all the others!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next