George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 16 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 16 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 16 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 16 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 16 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 16 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 16 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 16 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 16 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three

+54
ladydi
playfuldeb
Snoopy
bamboochacha
Elo
socimar
Wolfgang Gunnerson
anon.4
noodle
JJ
Casey
Natascha
fava
madsky
premiere
pattygirl
fluffy
Dior
cooksie
Merlin
pandabear
blubelle
Pari
bellybaby
adgran
lolo"layla"
MyGirlKylie
m4rose
sadDonkey
Henway
doris day
davidarochelle
lucy
cindigirl
MM
LornaDoone
lula-mae
Missa
Lighterside
Katiedot
Jade
watching
zizi
Charley
lovelylois
phys major
laetval
Joanna
Cinderella
melbert
it's me
sisieq
Dexterdidit
lelacorb
58 posters

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 16 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three

Post by watching Tue 20 Dec 2011, 09:31

From Wiki. Um, what??

In November 2011 Keibler made several public appearances with actor George Clooney. They dated for a short period of time. Keilbler was seen in Oct 2011 with a St Louis area based club promoter and DJ Tim Brazel known by the moniker DJ HaVok. They are now dating. [65]

Yet when you click on the reference 65. Kravitz, Justin. "First Pic: SEE TIM BRAZEL (DJ HAVOK) AND STACY KEIBLER TOGETHER". US Weekly. Retrieved 17 September 2011 it doesn't show that article (it appears to have been deleted from the Us Weekly site altogether). The article that come up is Stacy with George in Toronto. Article is dated 12th Sept.

Link
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 16 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three

Post by Pari Tue 20 Dec 2011, 10:24

Wonder if that was what Elisabetta was hinting at... when she talked about "Brazil" (OUCH!!!) Laughing

Thanks Watching... Smile... and for that on Wiki!!! Hmmm... George is already her history??? scratch And Einstein??? scratch scratch

New Year Resolution for Pari: STOP losing hair!!! Very Happy

Last edited by Pari on Tue 20 Dec 2011, 10:48; edited 1 time in total
Pari
Pari
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 20 Dec 2011, 10:46

everyone can get there
and makes changes

no?
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Tue 20 Dec 2011, 10:51

YUP!!!

"everyone can get there
and makes changes"

into George's life I mean... HAHAHHAAHHAHAA

Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 20 Dec 2011, 11:01

ma nooooooooooooo
Paaaari! Oi, you!
into Wiki!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 20 Dec 2011, 11:05

Hahahha! She's only teasing you It's Me. But yes, anyone can change Wikipedia entries. For a while George's said that he was educated at a private school in England!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Tue 20 Dec 2011, 11:25

Where's your spirit It's me??? WHERE IS your spirit??? Aren't you supposed to be George here? Ha!!! Now come on, punch me back Very Happy Fight! Very Happy DISHOOOM DISHOOOM punch punch DISHOOOOM DISHOOOOM Laughing

HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAA...

YUP!!! was just jokering jocolor hahahhahaha...

Thanks Katie Smile

Happy Holidays everyone... Ta for now... got to run Smile
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 20 Dec 2011, 11:32

Pari?
you are NOT the only one
who like to tease

but you are
sometimes
SHAMELESS

AS HIM!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 20 Dec 2011, 11:34

DISHOOOOM is a dish thrown at you? Twisted Evil
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Tue 20 Dec 2011, 11:42

YAY!!! GOOD return!!! cheers It's me! Hug1

Oh I am terribly shameless... can beat George hands down Very Happy 2 types... one with people I love and care about... and two where abstracts are concerned...

Now don't come back and ask me about abstracts... you know what I mean right?! Love, truth, trust... ta ta ta ta... Laughing

DISHOOOOOOOOM!!! Is how some of us tease the back ground thud noise when someone punches the other in Bollywood movies hahahhahahhahaa

Ta dears... Smile
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 20 Dec 2011, 11:49

love and trust
I know

but you also know.....
time

runs

really

faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaast!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Tue 20 Dec 2011, 13:21

IMHO that would make George look like a sore loser. I think it would be very important to show up regardless if you win or lose. - Unless he's out of the country or something.
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Tue 20 Dec 2011, 14:00

The Wiki bit said she's moved onto "Brazel" and is dating him?!! Does Gee know?? Early Chrissy present???? Wishfull thinking?!! Question
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 20 Dec 2011, 14:04

There are literally hundreds of awards and George can't go to every one of them.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Tue 20 Dec 2011, 15:04

Missa wrote:Ok, I'll come clean too. You guys are silly! I don't really work for George, unless you count assembling the sex swing and trapeze each night, but that's all part of the contract. You know it's love when your boyfriend remembers your safe word! And I totally didn't mean to rip that tendon in his arm, but you know when you have your ankles around a guy's neck and...look, take my word for it, it's hard to hear what someone's saying when he's 41 and half inches away and face down in a pillow. "No, dummy!" sounds a lot like "More, honey!", is all I'm saying. Anyway, I'm off to snuggle with my two loves (wink, wink). Go, Ravens!

By the way, Katiedot, I will expect my usual fee for appearing on this board. You know where to send it.

Wait, you guys know about Facebook?

lol! The highlighted part literally killed me. TOD: 10:04 am.

We really need a ROTFLMAO smiley in here, especially after this post! Katie, got any tricks up your sleeve?
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Tue 20 Dec 2011, 17:23

Katiedot wrote:Hahahha! She's only teasing you It's Me. But yes, anyone can change Wikipedia entries. For a while George's said that he was educated at a private school in England!

George was educated in Catholic elementary schools in Kentucky and Ohio until the middle of the eighth grade, when his family moved to Augusta, Kentucky in December 1974. He then went to Augusta Independent Schools (where the elementary, junior high, and senior high schools are all on the same campus, but in different buildings).
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Tue 20 Dec 2011, 17:40

MM wrote:
Katiedot wrote:Hahahha! She's only teasing you It's Me. But yes, anyone can change Wikipedia entries. For a while George's said that he was educated at a private school in England!

George was educated in Catholic elementary schools in Kentucky and Ohio until the middle of the eighth grade, when his family moved to Augusta, Kentucky in December 1974. He then went to Augusta Independent Schools (where the elementary, junior high, and senior high schools are all on the same campus, but in different buildings).
LOL, we all know where George went to school. Katie was just giving an example of how Wiki can be changed by anyone.

watching, interesting find. As Katie has mentioned anyone can make changes to Wiki - however if wrong, I'm sure Cray and/or her people will read it here on OH and make corrections. It will be interesting to watch and see if changes are made.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Tue 20 Dec 2011, 18:04

So I can go into anyone's Wiki and change it?
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Tue 20 Dec 2011, 18:41

phys major wrote:So I can go into anyone's Wiki and change it?
Why so that you can post that you and George are married? Twisted Evil Razz

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Tue 20 Dec 2011, 18:48

watching wrote:From Wiki. Um, what??

In November 2011 Keibler made several public appearances with actor George Clooney. They dated for a short period of time. Keilbler was seen in Oct 2011 with a St Louis area based club promoter and DJ Tim Brazel known by the moniker DJ HaVok. They are now dating. [65]

Yet when you click on the reference 65. Kravitz, Justin. "First Pic: SEE TIM BRAZEL (DJ HAVOK) AND STACY KEIBLER TOGETHER". US Weekly. Retrieved 17 September 2011 it doesn't show that article (it appears to have been deleted from the Us Weekly site altogether). The article that come up is Stacy with George in Toronto. Article is dated 12th Sept.

Link

Go back to the wiki page and look at the top. Did I miss that the first time? LOL! It shows what changes were made on and the date - which is today.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Tue 20 Dec 2011, 18:51

phys major wrote:So I can go into anyone's Wiki and change it?
Go to a person's page and in the upper right-hand corner are tabs - one of them is "edit". You do have to register with Wiki.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Tue 20 Dec 2011, 18:59

watching, need help - is this page saying the Dec 20 revisions is old? Question Look at this page - this is the page that comes up when I clicked the "edit" tab from your SK wiki link

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Editing Stacy Keibler
This is an old revision of this page, as edited by 74.42.175.99 (talk) at 07:35, 20 December 2011. It may differ significantly from the current revision.
(diff) ← Previous revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Katie, can you figure it out?

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Tue 20 Dec 2011, 19:09

sisieq wrote:watching, need help - is this page saying the Dec 20 revisions is old? Question Look at this page - this is the page that comes up when I clicked the "edit" tab from your SK wiki link

Editing Stacy Keibler
This is an old revision of this page, as edited by 74.42.175.99 (talk) at 07:35, 20 December 2011. It may differ significantly from the current revision.
(diff) ← Previous revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Katie, can you figure it out?

This is what the "newest" revisions has -

In November 2011 Keibler made several public appearances with actor George Clooney.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Tue 20 Dec 2011, 20:05

The eight scenarios in which Stacy Keibler would be paid $25,000 for a special appearance
by Mark Bazer | Dec. 19, 2011

(Photo/Brian Ach /AP Images for Ubisof)

“George Clooney may have hired a bodyguard for new girlfriend Stacy Keibler (who reportedly keeps the actor posted on Keibler’s doings, whenever he’s not around), but she likely won’t complain. Thanks to her Clooney connection, Keibler’s fee for special appearances has more than tripled — to $25,000.” — Bill Zwecker, in the Sun-Times

SCENARIO #1:

Human Resources Person #1: Good news on the holiday party! Got a great deal on napkins and we’re coming in way under budget. $25,000 under in fact.

Human Resources Person #2: That is fantastic! Hey, are you thinking what I’m thinking?

Human Resources Person #1 and Human Resources #2 (in unison): We can get Stacy Keibler to make a special appearance!

SCENARIO #2:

Drug Dealer #1: The Feds are onto us. We need to make 25 grand disappear . . . and fast.

Drug Dealer #2: Yeah. And we got to do it in a way that won’t raise any eyebrows. Hire a minor celebrity for a special appearance or somethin’.

Drug Dealer #1: Get me Stacy Keibler!

SCENARIO #3:

Sports Memorabilia Show Assistant Producer: Albert Pujols’ people called. He’s canceling.

Sports Memorabilia Show Head Producer: No!!!! I’ve got hundreds of attendees thinking they’re getting a Pujols autograph. YOU better fix this.

Sports Memorabilia Show Assistant Producer: Already have, Boss. Paid the $25,000 to Stacy Keibler to make a special appearance; she’s got great legs and she’s agreed to sign Pujols’ name.

SCENARIO #4:

Century Village Retirement Community Manager: The residents are boycotting this month’s Shecky Green appearance. Enough is enough, they’re saying. And now they’re threatening to move to another village unless we get Stacy something or other from that dancing stars show.

Century Village Retirement Community Entertainment Director: Stacy Keibler?! But she’s $25,000 for a special appearance! It’ll blow our entire winter budget!

Century Village Retirement Community Manager: I don’t care if Keibler costs $125,000. Just book her.

SCENARIO #5:

Horny, Friendless 15-Year-Old With Wealthy Parents Currently Sailing Around the World: Hi, are you the one who handles Stacy Keibler’s special appearances? Excellent. Oh, and do you take American Express?

SCENARIO #6:

Kim Jong Un: How is the memorial service for my father coming along?

Minion: Very good, Great Successor. But, um, well, we haven’t been able to secure Stacy Keibler for a special appearance.

Kim Jong Un: What?????? In my father’s final breath, he said, “Have Stacy Keibler say a few words. Pay her $25,000, which is her new rate.” Now, bring Keibler to Pyongyang or die!

Minion: Yes, Great Successor.

Kim Jong Un: And tell her we’ll throw in a nuke if she wears a miniskirt.

SCENARIO #7:

Stacy Keibler Fan Club Social Chair: Stacy has raised her fee to $25,000!
Stacy Keibler Fan Club Treasurer: There’s no way we can afford her!
Stacy Keibler Fan Club Secretary: But she always makes a special appearance at our annual meeting!
Stacy Keibler Fan Club Vice President: Yeah, and she’s the sole reason we exist!
Stacy Keibler Fan Club President: Get me Kim Jon Un!

SCENARIO #8:

Packaged Food Expo President: No, no, no, you got it all wrong! I said a Keebler Elves special appearance.
Comments
MB wrote:
George Clooney fan club President: "OK ladies, if we all chip in, we can get her here. Then we can kill her, and hide the body. George will naturally come here to speak with us to find out any details on her "disappearance" at which time he will realize she was wrong for him anyway and he naturally belongs with each of us on a rotating schedule."
* Tue Dec 20 2011, 11:35 AM
Mark Bazer
Mark Bazer hosts The Interview Show, a live talk show, at The Hideout in Chicago.

davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Tue 20 Dec 2011, 22:46

I don't know exactly what that is that you wrote there, davida but… Stacy's not in Cabo with George!
So… I’m not sure how appropriate that was… especially if they split. JMHO
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Tue 20 Dec 2011, 22:59

I wish I could be as funny and creative as the author, Mark Bazer. Google "George Clooney," and you will see this post under one of the eleven threads of "The Daily Mail."

And even if G & SK have split, aren't we still supposed to follow SK for a time, like we do EC?
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Tue 20 Dec 2011, 23:40

Yes, Sk will be added to the long list of exes. If they have split she better be raking in that 25 grand fast....
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Snoopy Wed 21 Dec 2011, 01:39

OMG, I didn't see that post by Missa - hilarious, best laugh I've had this year!
Snoopy
Snoopy
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Wed 21 Dec 2011, 01:40

davidarochelle wrote:And even if G & SK have split, aren't we still supposed to follow SK for a time, like we do EC?

Yes, for years! lol!
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Wed 21 Dec 2011, 01:44

He's there for a couple of days with his guy friends, she wil be there to prove us wrong.

pandabear
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Wed 21 Dec 2011, 06:09

I'm sure she will show up and I'm sure she will make sure we know when!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Wed 21 Dec 2011, 06:14

She is there. Pics at JJ
Link
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Wed 21 Dec 2011, 18:23

Posted December 21, 2011 6:18 am by Allie Merriam

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler lounged in Cabo yesterday afternoon. The couple are back, south of the border, enjoying a pre-Christmas vacation. It seems that George and Stacy love sneaking away to the tropical destination for their holiday breaks, as they also traveled there around Thanksgiving and in October for her 32nd birthday.

As usual, George and Stacy have friends on hand. Cindy Crawford and husband Rande Gerber have been seen on the Mexican beach, though George and Stacy have yet to be spotted on the sand. Being bikini-ready is on Stacy's mind, though. Stacy Keibler's fitness tips were the topic of her latest blog post, in which she suggests having vegetable soup before going to a holiday party. It seems more and more people are interested in hearing Stacy's thoughts on subjects ranging from healthy living to fashion. Stacy's appearance fee has doubled since she started dating George, and she now commands around $25,000 per event

PopSugar cracked me up. Click the arrow to keep going to the next picture and read the stupid descriptions they wrote.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Wed 21 Dec 2011, 18:27

I did the bold -

Forget "let it snow!" George Clooney and his girlfriend Stacy Keibler are saying, "let us go!" this holiday season as they jet off once again to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.

The Golden Globe-nominated star of The Descendants, 50, and former WWE star were photographed Tuesday wearing shorts and shades while exploring their resort surroundings in a golf cart.

The two were also in Cabo, on Mexico's Baja Peninsula, for Thanksgiving, and a month before that they rented a villa there to celebrate Keibler's 32nd birthday.

Clooney was spotted Monday with pal Cindy Crawford and her family, who also are currently vacationing in the Mexican sun.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Wed 21 Dec 2011, 19:29

Could the breakup leaks be starting -

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler: On The Rocks?
Posted by Adam
Wednesday December 21, 2011

GEORGE Clooney‘s romance is on the rocks!

The Hollywood hunk has had a tiff with his wrestler girlfriend Stacy Keibler over Christmas plans and the fact his don’t include her!

“George likes to have his space and do his own thing and that includes Christmas,” says a source close to the star.

“Stacy was hoping they’d spend the holiday together and do something romantic but it’s not looking that way. They’ll be apart for Christmas and maybe beyond that if things don’t work out.”

Sources recently revealed that Stacy has been getting loads of work offers and is able to charge premium rates since dating Clooney.

“The offers are rolling in — and she’s making a ton of money!” a source said.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 21 Dec 2011, 19:45

hmmm

don't think it's real

filling papers, I fear
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Wed 21 Dec 2011, 19:51

sisieq wrote:Could the breakup leaks be starting -

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler: On The Rocks?
Posted by Adam
Wednesday December 21, 2011

GEORGE Clooney‘s romance is on the rocks!

The Hollywood hunk has had a tiff with his wrestler girlfriend Stacy Keibler over Christmas plans and the fact his don’t include her!

“George likes to have his space and do his own thing and that includes Christmas,” says a source close to the star.

“Stacy was hoping they’d spend the holiday together and do something romantic but it’s not looking that way. They’ll be apart for Christmas and maybe beyond that if things don’t work out.”

Sources recently revealed that Stacy has been getting loads of work offers and is able to charge premium rates since dating Clooney.

“The offers are rolling in — and she’s making a ton of money!” a source said.

In all fairness to Stacy,she might actually have some holiday traditions that she spends with her family and George isn't going to change what he does around this time of year for her. Good for her, she may not want to give up being with friends and family on Christmas. That might be actually important to her. I am sure if she wants to spend the holidays with his friends or family in Cabo, doing what he wants to do, I am sure she and her family are more than welcome. She might spend the weekend in Baltimore and then come back. Some of these celebs use private planes, the way we use our cars every day. I think they are just rumors and as Celebitchy calls her she is the "designated Oscar Barbie" Smile .

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 21 Dec 2011, 20:02

better not delude ourselves
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Wed 21 Dec 2011, 20:11

Please no, I just get used to her.
Her substitute wouldn't be any better.
So why change?

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Location : Universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, Europe, ...

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 21 Dec 2011, 20:13

LOL

sad laughing... but LOL!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Wed 21 Dec 2011, 23:21

Here are some tweets from Stacy today. She retweeted from others. I guess we won't be seeing different photos of her around the house in Cabo. Oh well, although it is still early in the vacation. After she gets done reading all her novels by the pool, finished up all the booze at the bar, taken her bikini walk on the beach and has worked out 100 times, she just might get bored and start tweeting interesting things.

DeepakChopra Deepak Chopra
Do value who you are. Enjoy your uniqueness. Don't compare yourself with others and put yourself down.
1 hour ago
Retweeted by StacyKeibler

DrOz Dr. Mehmet Oz
If you want to lose weight, then you need this list of foods by Chef Alton Brown. These helped him lose 50 lbs! droz.me/skLvmI
1 hour ago
Retweeted by StacyKeibler

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by premiere Wed 21 Dec 2011, 23:44

How in the world did I get through my life so far without her words of wisdom?
premiere
premiere
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 21 Dec 2011, 23:58

hi premiere!
are u angry? (or is your dog, angry?)
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by premiere Thu 22 Dec 2011, 00:22

it's me wrote:hi premiere!
are u angry? (or is your dog, angry?)

Do I sound angry? I'm not at all. I just don't get why Stacy thinks she's helping anyone by retweeting these cliches. Also, the health advice she's tweeting has already been in the news so it's not like lightning bolts of wisdom. I do think she looks great. I wish more celebrity women would look healthy like her.

I WISH that was my dog. I think he's adorable.
premiere
premiere
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Thu 22 Dec 2011, 01:54

premiere wrote:How in the world did I get through my life so far without her words of wisdom?
lol!

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Thu 22 Dec 2011, 15:03

It is amazing how celebs use planes like we do buses and cars. Planes are their buses.
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Thu 22 Dec 2011, 16:47

All the girls George dates, are only part time escorts, why would he change his plans for her? Well, here goes the, I'm the One mentality that they all get..(.How could George not want to spend Christmas with me and my family, when I have only been dating you for 6 months! I HAVE LEAKED OUT the fact that we will be together for Christmas!!! it won't look good for my future revenue!!!You B----RD!!)
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 22 Dec 2011, 17:15

Yeah, I think that's a story started by the story the day before yesterday when the pics of George in Mexico without Stacy came out.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Thu 22 Dec 2011, 17:37

To quote Ted Casablancas months ago, in answer to my question on G & SK, "What George Clooney is doing is OLD SCHOOL PUBLICITY TRICKS."
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Thu 22 Dec 2011, 22:30

So is she friends with Just Jared ? Look at her tweets

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next