George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 16 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 16 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 16 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 16 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 16 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 16 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 16 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 16 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 16 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

+46
anon.4
dakota007
madsky
maria4
LornaDoone
Lella_la_bella
m4rose
dolcevita
zizi
noodle
sadDonkey
Dior
Wolfgang Gunnerson
Natascha
Charley
Casey
it's me
fadelite
Lighterside
elymania
annemarie
lolo"layla"
Cinderella
blubelle
janieb
Katiedot
doris day
davidarochelle
watching
pandabear
Henway
lovelylois
lucy
MyGirlKylie
Atalante
sandwiches
MM
cindigirl
pattygirl
lelacorb
socimar
bellybaby
melbert
Dexterdidit
sisieq
Ello
50 posters

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 16 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by socimar Thu 03 Nov 2011, 21:11

Dexterdidit wrote:She doesn't really need him around too long. Eli is getting lot's of attention with her new younger hot guy. Trying to show she has moved on they are even pretending they don't want the pap attention when we all know she just loves it. Taken home to meet the family so soon Eli doesn't waste anytime. Chi should get a lovely little interview and some pictures of the new twosome too.

Dexterdidit,

Lelacorb is right. She would not take Mehcad home to meet her parents yet, infact she was spotted at the airberlin counter at the airport in Berlin, alone with 2 huge suitcases. It is too soon in their relationship to meet the parents, her father Cesare really liked George so I don't think he is ready to meet anybody new yet. I think Mehcad waited for her in Milan (he is a model, has been in Milan before and knows people there) and they hooked up again when she returned from Sardinia and they both moved into her apartment for a couple to days of shopping and meet her friends (see picture at the restaurant). There are no flights from Sardinia to the States so she had to fly home from Milan anyway.
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 16 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by lelacorb Thu 03 Nov 2011, 21:15

Sardinia is not gone, I think it already started in Los Angeles 12 hours ago
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Fri 04 Nov 2011, 00:18

I don't really think Eli's parents would mind meeting her new boyfriend. If Eli is over George enough to date again I don't see why her father would have a problem with it. He has gone all the way to Italy and as Katie always says we don't really know do we? He met her friends and stayed at her apartment and he isn't exactly a secret so really he could off gone to Sardinia with her we don't really know he didn't do we? Did I miss pictures of Eli coming and going alone from the airport to Sardinia? I'm sure Chi will fill us in if Alfonso if still interested in Eli. The attention has certainly died down for her and while she is getting some attention it isn't anything like it was before.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Fri 04 Nov 2011, 03:06

oh do we care he went to see her parents?! i just wish that we wake up tomorrow hearing they got married so she leave george alone !

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Fri 04 Nov 2011, 03:18

What will she come up with next, to keep herself in the spotlight? Just when every thing was dying down from her DWTS flop, she comes up with the father/daughter crap. Imo she will need something more than what she has done in the past, hopefully people will begin to tire of the Lindseys, Paris, Kims,Betta's of the world, and stop giving them money for nothing.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Fri 04 Nov 2011, 03:38

So, why do we give her time and attention on this forum ???

zizi
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 04 Nov 2011, 06:23

Dexterdidit wrote:I don't really think Eli's parents would mind meeting her new boyfriend. If Eli is over George enough to date again I don't see why her father would have a problem with it. He has gone all the way to Italy and as Katie always says we don't really know do we? He met her friends and stayed at her apartment and he isn't exactly a secret so really he could off gone to Sardinia with her we don't really know he didn't do we? Did I miss pictures of Eli coming and going alone from the airport to Sardinia? I'm sure Chi will fill us in if Alfonso if still interested in Eli. The attention has certainly died down for her and while she is getting some attention it isn't anything like it was before.
Also this week on "CHI" article on Ely and his model.
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Fri 04 Nov 2011, 06:53

Just my little opinion ofcourse... but those pictures that we saw earlier of George with Elisabetta's family (I think at Cabo? End of year time?) showed some kind of "closure" or "resignation" written on Elisabetta's Father... Feels like her family kind of accepted many things then... Again, I could be completely off-track reading Mr. Canalis... just me and my mind Smile Parents have a way of "picking up" on these things, especially IF their daughter / son is "into" / "involved" with a partner... Parental instinct par excellence really...

I guess, it was mostly us... the "onlookers" ... atleast, some that "believed" into their relationship as being "FAKE" because it was also taunted so vigorously, that got taken Very Happy... When in real... it must've been REAL, of somekind surely Smile Yup! Lost wisdom found too late, I guess!!! Very Happy I also agree, that there was a lot of misleading muck masala from many quarters, to add to the madness of it all... Oh YES!!! We can go by the "GOOD PR" or "BAD PR" = "GREAT PR" thing... BUT then... it is always the "RIGHT PR" that can build TRUST for a brand... I am not so sure Elisabetta and Stacy are helping there, IF they are IN for PR's sake... and NO, the world is very obviously NOT WILLING to trust on this kind of God-forbidden "FAKEness" of it all, anymore Smile
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Fri 04 Nov 2011, 07:22

Just trying to help explain something, IF that is OK... Smile There are some children, that you may have also noticed... that simply get away with things... You know, the ones that are naughty, and will do anything... whether it is in their home / school... with parents / teachers / friends / anybody... to get what they want Smile There!!! You must've seen a lot many I am certain Smile

Well... the drama around George and Elisabetta reminds me of one such little boy I know... Sweet and everything... prankish enough to make the whole world go around his little finger!!! ha ha aah ahhahaaaa... BUT then, there would be NO REAL HARM DONE over / for anyone, in any of his pranks... real MIGHTY HARMLESS... but FULL OF FUN Smile However, there are also little children, who will do the same things... BUT CARING LESS, about the harm that they can cause anyone, including those in the periphery of their pranks... Yes, REAL harm... BUT then, the prankster child, COULD CARE LESS... about the extent of damage he or she will be causing / or has caused... simply because the prankster is FOCUSSED on GETTING WHAT the prankster wants... targetting and go-getting... and the prankster DOES INDEED FEEL A HIGH from that go-getting Smile yes... true, it is about the spirit finally Smile

Is anyone of the 2 types of pranksters above right??? NO NONE at all!!! Yup!! Regardless of the fun factor or the laughs involved Smile WHY? Simply because they are both hurting their ownselves IN ALL HONESTY!!! The world will laugh or cry, with them... but for that moment only... BUT it is FINALLY their lives, that screams loud, that yearns / cries out from their deep for HELP, for the need for repairing something...

Something... that they were either "denied" or "couldn't have"... as a child... something that they longed for / still long for... but CANNOT HAVE, because that was not meant for them to have... However, that "ACCEPTANCE" is the most difficult for them to hug, to work on... A fear of accepting, that makes them go round and round... throwing out prank after prank... thinking every laughter or "attention"... is a pat on their back... when in real... a quiet tear is actually getting "stopped from coming out" of their heart...

So may be... crabbing or not... George or not... GASsing with a ring or not... "getting in touch deep inside" to release that pain, will help with the "moving on"... and no, not really needing / requiring of a laugh / cry from anyone else for company, could indeed be a sign of that healing... Smile

Do forgive my sermonizing my dear / folks, I hope that helps someone somewhere... loving hugs Hug1

Last edited by Pari on Fri 04 Nov 2011, 09:19; edited 1 time in total
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 04 Nov 2011, 08:51

Sorry Pari but I have not understood anything, what would you say to me ?
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Fri 04 Nov 2011, 09:24

I realized my mistake dear Lelacorb Smile I have just now edited my note... that was meant to be a general help thought... you know, just in case, someone wanted to be on that path... to think about things... Smile Although, it all began when I got a little frightened, honestly, when I read your note on another thread "If I had given my love crabs for my birthday I would put a live one in his underwear!." Even if that was meant to be "fun"... that thought stream (a subconscious prank really) said somethings to me... But as I see... I guess a lot of my communication was lost in translation / did not make sense Smile
What I wish to say to you...? Is that I am sending you my hugs Smile Here, wishing you the BESTEST with more flowers Smile Give Flowers
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Fri 04 Nov 2011, 10:52

All must be forgiven between Eli and Alfonso. Did he get the scoop on her new boyfriend and how he is helping to mend her broken heart or they are having fun and not taking this too seriously after all the pain of losing George?
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Fri 04 Nov 2011, 12:31

Dexterdidit wrote:I don't really think Eli's parents would mind meeting her new boyfriend. If Eli is over George enough to date again I don't see why her father would have a problem with it. He has gone all the way to Italy and as Katie always says we don't really know do we? He met her friends and stayed at her apartment and he isn't exactly a secret so really he could off gone to Sardinia with her we don't really know he didn't do we? Did I miss pictures of Eli coming and going alone from the airport to Sardinia? I'm sure Chi will fill us in if Alfonso if still interested in Eli. The attention has certainly died down for her and while she is getting some attention it isn't anything like it was before.

Three weeks or so of dating is not long enough for someone to introduce a new boyfriend to the parents (who might be still recovering from the loss of George), also we all saw pics of her at the airberlin counter at the airport in Berlin lugging two huge suitcases (they were really big!) and discussing something with the airberlin rep. Mehcad was nowhere to be seen and help her with the suitcases, but that time they had already been seen together, walking hand in hand, hugging, so why not travel together if they were going to the same place?. She also twitted a lot from Sardinia, how happy she was to be with family and friends and what she ate for breakfast and how to improve and cook certain foods and all the replies were from other friends and twitters and always in Italian. If you are at your parent's house with your new boyfriend you don't spend the whole day twitting about Barilla tomato sauce or fish fingers.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Fri 04 Nov 2011, 23:08

JustElisabetta ElisabettaCanalis
Loving Miami!Getting ready for the @Oceandrivemag event. It s gonna be fun yfrog.com/o0v6dlamj
19 minutes ago

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Fri 04 Nov 2011, 23:15

Sure to see some butt now. affraid Girl is keeping busy.
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 05 Nov 2011, 00:38

sisieq wrote:JustElisabetta ElisabettaCanalis
Loving Miami!Getting ready for the @Oceandrivemag event. It s gonna be fun yfrog.com/o0v6dlamj
19 minutes ago

She is opening an Italian Restaurant...and she is still presented as George Clooney's Ex!!!!!!!!!!
Friday, November 4, 7pm – Vic & Angelo’s, located at 150 Ocean Drive, Miami Beach

Ocean Drive magazine cordially invites you and guests to the Grand Opening of VIC & ANGELO’S – Italian Restaurant.

With a Special Guest Appearance by Italian Actress (and George Clooney’s Ex) Elisabetta Canalis from “Dancing With The Stars”.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

by the way in one of her twitters she has a picture of her kissing her PR:

@JustElisabetta
Elisabetta Canalis
Me and my beautiful agent Jenine Leigh! Una delle donne + pazienti al mondo lol! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Sat 05 Nov 2011, 02:11

where is said clooney ex?

doris day
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Sat 05 Nov 2011, 03:00

I understand, that it has been mention, in Ocean Drive magazine (whatever it is), but don't see it on the invitation. scratch

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Sat 05 Nov 2011, 03:12

what is that event anyway this things i think for b, c or z Lister celebs???
someone explain !

her agent face is hard as elisabetta !

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sat 05 Nov 2011, 03:41

Her agent has that over botoxed trout face look not attractive in my book. It looks D list I wonder if Eli has had to drop her price? Stacy increased hers 150 per cent I wonder if Eli had to drop her's that much? So we know Eli is eating it isn't even a club gig.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Sat 05 Nov 2011, 10:16

Dexterdidit wrote:It looks D list I wonder if Eli has had to drop her price? Stacy increased hers 150 per cent I wonder if Eli had to drop her's that much?
Probably. Eli downgraded herself. DWTS - come on?! Her interviews, her comments, her self-take-posted pics?! Very low-class. Somebody thaught me (lol) "It is our choices...that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities" Yes, Eli shows what she truly is, Stacy shows what she truly is and George showed with his choices what he truly is. - tacky - Crying or Very sad

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Location : Universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, Europe, ...

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sat 05 Nov 2011, 12:01

I guess that is how Betty is going to make her living in the States. Be paid to turn up to any event that has an Italian slant to it. Oh well, she liked Miami in the past. She will be happy for the paid vacation and the opportunity to put on a bikini. Cabo is a bit dodgy now - last thing she would want would be to run into the new gf in such a pap heavy location.

This (and the Cavalli presenting gig in Berlin) being the type of work she is doing now - is it because she is getting no other offers or would the DWTS contract stop any other possible opportunity for work within the industry and all that leaves her is personal appearances until after the contract is finished later in the month?
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 05 Nov 2011, 12:59

I think this has been the kind of work she's always been doing. Personal appearances, attending the opening of an envelope, basically anything to keep her in front of the cameras.

She'd have more prestigious jobs if she went back to Italy but in the US she's going to have to work it the hard way and it does look as though she's decided the US is where she wants to be. Lucky you!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 05 Nov 2011, 13:01

doris day wrote:where is said clooney ex?

I cut and pasted the comment above the invitation from the website, I did not write it:

Friday, November 4, 7pm – Vic & Angelo’s, located at 150 Ocean Drive, Miami Beach

Ocean Drive magazine cordially invites you and guests to the Grand Opening of VIC & ANGELO’S – Italian Restaurant.

With a Special Guest Appearance by Italian Actress (and George Clooney’s Ex) Elisabetta Canalis from “Dancing With The Stars”.

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 05 Nov 2011, 13:03

lolo wrote:what is that event anyway this things i think for b, c or z Lister celebs???
someone explain !

her agent face is hard as elisabetta !

The Invitation logo says Vic & Angelo ENOTECA which means Wine Shop and it also mention Coal Oven (around the logo) which means they are making pizza too; however it seems that they are adding a restaurant (Italian food) and Eli is the guest at this opening and I suppose the Ocean Drive Mag is the sponsor.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 05 Nov 2011, 13:36

and here is the grand opening....her PR is always with her:

69142, MIAMI BEACH, FLORIDA, Friday, November 4, 2011, Elisabetta Canalis at the opening of Vic and Angelo's restaurant in South Beach. Canalis has made headlines recently because she has reportedly begun dating "True Blood" star Mehcad Brooks. Photograph: Thibault Monnier, Rachid Ait,© PacificCoastNews.com
(November 4, 2011 - Photo by PacificCoastNews.com)

The link to all 21 pics:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sat 05 Nov 2011, 14:10

The woman in the red dress doesn't seem thrilled that Betty is getting all the attention. There a bit of bitch side-eye action happening.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Sat 05 Nov 2011, 14:55

may be she is the owner of another pizza shop round the corner! lol

doris day
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Sat 05 Nov 2011, 16:31

good look for sugarmum ! Wink no class at all in this outfit!
i agree that lady in red not happy but really it's not big deal anyway .

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sun 06 Nov 2011, 00:05

Looks like Eli is impressed by those big scissors! Classy as usual a see through top and mini skirt. But then you get what you pay for! One thing for sure she will promote her store when it opens if she is going to an opening of a wine and pizza place.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Sun 06 Nov 2011, 04:24

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]this is sexy and hot
BUT this is .............not

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sun 06 Nov 2011, 04:37

Eli's tattoos just don't help it actually makes it look like an even cheaper outfit. It is actually hard to stuff up an all black look but somehow Eli really manages it. That top is so tacky but she is sort of single so maybe she feels the need to advertise? That watch just looks too chunky, isn't funny how now she is wearing jewelry?
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Sun 06 Nov 2011, 05:13

but the truth she look less sexy? yes, she "manage to wear it " but really u just can't look and say oh she is really hot always something is missing even if all things is there !

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 06 Nov 2011, 10:09

quando un'immagine vale più di mille parole

images speak
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 07 Nov 2011, 01:26

Dexterdidit wrote: That watch just looks too chunky, isn't funny how now she is wearing jewelry?

Is that a knock-off Omega she got as a parting gift from George? Twisted Evil
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Mon 07 Nov 2011, 09:54

Well she is working. Berlin, Miami and now back in LA shooting a comercial for Holland. Strike whilst the iron is hot.

Still shooting [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
11 hours ago

@lybrabalance I m actually shooting a commercial for Holland !

My hairstilist is finally this one lol! Jery Baker ...since Leverage's time! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
16 hours ago

Ready to shoot! It s f raining here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
17 hours ago

My makeup artist Mel Hughes setting all the final touches [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
17 hours ago

The Italian paps just happen to catch her at the airport in Miami.
11/06/2011 - Miami - (KIKA) - MIAMI - EXCLUSIVE - Elisabetta Canalis leaves Miami after making the godmother at the opening of an Italian restaurant. The former tissue and 'used to fly often and chose the comfort' of a suit jacket and a casual elegance to an outfit or classic chic. Trainers at the foot, soft trousers, khaki T-shirts and jackets, here is the look he wore Canalis. It was not with her ​​alleged boyfriend Mehcad Brooks.

Link to photos
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Mon 07 Nov 2011, 10:27

Since when has walking around with one leg of your tracksuit pants been casual elegance? It's comfy but even I don't wear them on a plane. I love the alleged boyfriend bit. Umm seems some folk aren't quite convinced of Eli's new love.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 07 Nov 2011, 10:51

Elizabeth has always been so one day the other and elegant casual, made-up one day and the other make-up and disheveled. It 'a person who is not interested in what other people think or if the photograph badly dressed. I think he relish the freedom to be herself, for better or for worse!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Mon 07 Nov 2011, 13:38

I think it's great that she can dress comfortable for travel like us " normal " folks do, but what I dislike is a 32 year old woman who dresses like a teen in baggy pants worn sooooooo low her butt crack shows or they look like their gonna slide down to her knees any moment.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Mon 07 Nov 2011, 13:53

lelacorb wrote:Elizabeth has always been so one day the other and elegant casual, made-up one day and the other make-up and disheveled. It 'a person who is not interested in what other people think or if the photograph badly dressed. I think he relish the freedom to be herself, for better or for worse!

I agree with Lela, at photo ops she dresses Cavalli, etc. but when she is traveling or on her own she always wears a man's underwear T-Shirt over leggings or sweatpants with a jacket/coat and very often a long scarf around the neck and sneakers/boots. I think she has been wearing the same white T-Shirts for the past 4 weeks now, all the pics in Berlin, Milan and now in Miami she is wearing a man's white T-Shirt. She has been doing that for years. She has developed her own signature wear for "Casual Chic" because with the $2 white T-Shirt and $15 sweatpants she will always wear Prada handbags and her shoes are always designers. It is a "young-sexy-but innocent-look" (the pants continually falling to show the crack of her butt is not her fault, the string is lose, thus the sexy-innocent part) and it makes her look younger than her 33 years. She knows what she is doing.

Last edited by socimar on Mon 07 Nov 2011, 14:09; edited 1 time in total
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Mon 07 Nov 2011, 14:06

watching wrote:

The Italian paps just happen to catch her at the airport in Miami.
11/06/2011 - Miami - (KIKA) - MIAMI - EXCLUSIVE - Elisabetta Canalis leaves Miami after making the godmother at the opening of an Italian restaurant. The former tissue and 'used to fly often and chose the comfort' of a suit jacket and a casual elegance to an outfit or classic chic. Trainers at the foot, soft trousers, khaki T-shirts and jackets, here is the look he wore Canalis. It was not with her ​​alleged boyfriend Mehcad Brooks.

Link to photos

A little correction to the Google translation:
11/06/2011 - Miami - (KIKA) - MIAMI - EXCLUSIVE - Elisabetta Canalis leaves Miami after attending the opening of an Italian restaurant as the godmother. The former velina is used to fly often has chosen the comfort of sweatpants and casual jacket instead of the elegance of a classic or chic outfit. Gym shoes, soft pants, T-shirt and a military-green jacket, here is the look that Canalis is wearing. She was not with her alleged boyfriend Mehcad Brooks.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Mon 07 Nov 2011, 14:10

lucy wrote:I think it's great that she can dress comfortable for travel like us " normal " folks do, but what I dislike is a 32 year old woman who dresses like a teen in baggy pants worn sooooooo low her butt crack shows or they look like their gonna slide down to her knees any moment.

33 she turned 33 on Sept. 12.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 07 Nov 2011, 14:34

But at 33 you should dress up as? Unfortunately I have more than 33 years but often wearing suits with low waist, wearing T-shirts and leggings and adolescents also if I look around me (who can afford it!) As well as 50 years. It 'true that young people are in Milan, but ............... I do not understand!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Mon 07 Nov 2011, 16:49

lelacorb wrote:But at 33 you should dress up as? Unfortunately I have more than 33 years but often wearing suits with low waist, wearing T-shirts and leggings and adolescents also if I look around me (who can afford it!) As well as 50 years. It 'true that young people are in Milan, but ............... I do not understand!

lela, I think what some of the people here are talking about is not so much the "low waist" clothing that she is wearing but the fact that they are so low that in the back you can see the crack of her butt and in one of her recent pic (coming out of a market) the front of her pant had fallen to her pubic bone and she is doing it on purpose because she does not tie the string about the pants so eventually, when you walk they tend to fall down. That's a bit too much for a 33 year old. T-shirts and leggings are OK, I wear them all the time when I want to be comfortable... and I am past 50.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 07 Nov 2011, 17:32

Sorry but I have never seen a picture like that!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Wed 09 Nov 2011, 21:41

Betty's Brazil trip - New Year's Eve with the girls.

anapjunqueiraAna Paula Junqueira
"@JustElisabetta: @anapjunqueira si si !! Can t wait" great me you @BarRefaeli. @ValemiCChetti new year s 2gether !
1 hour ago

@JustElisabettaElisabettaCanalis
@anapjunqueira @ValemiCChetti hopefully this time they won t lose my baggages at the airport like 3 years ago with u !
1 hour agovia Twitter for BlackBerry®
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Thu 10 Nov 2011, 00:58

Lela, I'am in my late 50's and I would wear leggings with long sweaters, shirts,etc. if I wouldn't look so awful in them. It's not about Eli's age so much, it's more about wearing her pants( not low waist ones ) but the type all teens have been wearing for way too long IMHO. Do you know the style I'm talking about? They wear them so low that their underwear shows, some even have the waist right above their knees! Eli doesn't do that but some of her sweats etc. reminds me of this fashion, which IMO is something teens wear not a woman at Eli's age. please do not take offence to my comment, I didn't mean it that way it is just I hate that fashion and can't wait for it to go out of fashion.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Thu 10 Nov 2011, 20:24

Get ready for another round of revealing gym wear outfits paraded for the paps.

Good morning world of Twitter. Later today I ll have rehearsals with @iamValC for @DWTS Finale. I ll send u pix stay tuned...
4 hours agoFavoriteRetweetReply
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Fri 11 Nov 2011, 09:37

The site is called F-listed - no kidding!

November 10, 2011 @ 12:30 PM / By TL
Elisabetta Canalis Gets Sloppy With Some Spaghetti

Never once have I dreamed about being a piece of spaghetti. Not once. Well, not until this morning, when I saw these photos of Elizabetta Canalis getting sloppy with some spaghetti. Man, I am starting to sweat. You might say this is some sort of sloppy fetish set, but I still think it’s pretty damn hot — and normal.

Also, is it me or do you get more and more envious of George Clooney as the Internet continues to rub it in. Yeah, we know you got sloppy with Clooney, and, yes, we know he’s now playing spaghetti plate with Stacy Keibler, but c’mon! This is getting ridiculous.

Are you a spaghetti guy or gal? Of course you are. If you’re not sure, well, take the jump and you’ll soon be convinced!

Link
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Fri 11 Nov 2011, 21:21

I get the impression that the "F" represents the first letter in a four letter word. LOL!

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next