George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George in Tuscany
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 19 EmptySat 18 May 2024, 19:45 by benex

» The Good News
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 19 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 19 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 19 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 19 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 19 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 19 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 19 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 19 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

+46
anon.4
dakota007
madsky
maria4
LornaDoone
Lella_la_bella
m4rose
dolcevita
zizi
noodle
sadDonkey
Dior
Wolfgang Gunnerson
Natascha
Charley
Casey
it's me
fadelite
Lighterside
elymania
annemarie
lolo"layla"
Cinderella
blubelle
janieb
Katiedot
doris day
davidarochelle
watching
pandabear
Henway
lovelylois
lucy
MyGirlKylie
Atalante
sandwiches
MM
cindigirl
pattygirl
lelacorb
socimar
bellybaby
melbert
Dexterdidit
sisieq
Ello
50 posters

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 19 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by melbert Tue 22 Nov 2011, 02:12

oh oh!!! Mehcad must not care...
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 19 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by Dexterdidit Tue 22 Nov 2011, 04:46

Wow she must really need a cigerette. Maybe he smokes too or she just doesn't care what he thinks. I think these two are two famewhores getting together for lot's of attention then they will bust up when it suits them.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Wed 23 Nov 2011, 07:51

Anyone catch Betty on the DWTS finale tonight? Twitter is commenting. Apparently not much dancing improvement.

@kellidaisy Elisabetta Canalis looked like Elaine on Seinfeld. #DWTS
3 hours ago

Elisabetta Canalis is beautiful and has had a Clooney -- but bella donna Italiana is dance-challenged. Hello Elaine! #DWTS
4 hours ago

Elisibetta Canalis is one gorgeous woman... until she tries to dance #ultimatefail #notpretty
4 hours ago

Elisabetta Canalis is the Kristen Stewart of #DWTS.
4 hours ago
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Wed 23 Nov 2011, 11:32

I don't think they did a lot of training but then maybe HeVal is past caring about Eli. Cause you would think she would have gotten a little better. Bette actually tweeted a picture of herself holding the Glitter Ball Award. Let's face it that is as close as she was going to get. LOL So now we know she can't act or dance!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 23 Nov 2011, 13:29

Dexterdidit wrote:I don't think they did a lot of training but then maybe HeVal is past caring about Eli. Cause you would think she would have gotten a little better. Bette actually tweeted a picture of herself holding the Glitter Ball Award. Let's face it that is as close as she was going to get. LOL So now we know she can't act or dance!

There was no additional training to do except for a "refresher course" since she was eliminated so long ago. The dance routine, the cha cha was the same as her first dance and the costume was also the same. Darn it she did not improve at all, everybody else did when they repeated the same dance they already did in the past; they corrected the flaws, eliminated what the judges didn't like but she didn't!
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 23 Nov 2011, 22:10

So... Canalis is leaving for Italy and she will be gone for a total of 5 days. On the 25th she is launching a European "hair care" campaign which she said "it is very cute" (??), on the 28th she'll be be demonstrating in Piazza del Duomo in Milano for Peta, here is the twitter:

@JustElisabetta
ElisabettaCanalis
Leaving to Italy to present my new european hair care campaign and to be with @peta to say NO FUR in Milano on the 28th of november,I wish
20 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

@JustElisabetta
ElisabettaCanalis
...To bring all of u guys with me...☺
23 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 23 Nov 2011, 22:21

sadDonkey wrote:
@socimar
When will she be on DWTS?

She was last night, very briefly (danced the old cha cha routine) but nobody liked her, she did not improve at all, I think she might even have forgotten some steps. She wasn't even interviewed by the media. By the way, twitter is full of the following news regarding Berlusconi trial and Clooney/Canalis appearance for the defense:

Berlusconi lawyers name celeb witnesses

November 23 2011 at 11:03pm
Comment on this story

Reuters
Actor George Clooney will be called as a defence witness at former Italian prime minister Silvio Berlusconi's trial on charges that he paid for sex with a minor, court officials said on Wednesday.
Milan - George Clooney will be called as a defence witness at former Italian prime minister Silvio Berlusconi's trial on charges he paid for sex with a minor, court officials said on Wednesday.

The Oscar winner was among 214 witnesses admitted by a Milan court for the defence and prosecution. Witnesses for the defence also include footballer Cristiano Ronaldo and Clooney's former girlfriend, Elisabetta Canalis.

Berlusconi is accused of paying Karima el Mahroug, also known as Ruby, for sex when she was 17 years old.

The 75-year-old Berlusconi also is charged with abuse of power for getting the Moroccan-born Ruby released from custody after she was arrested for theft in Milan.

They both deny the accusations.

Berlusconi's defence has called Clooney as a witness because Ruby said she had seen the actor and Canalis at one of Berlusconi's parties.

The trial was adjourned until December 2 and it was not clear when Clooney would take to the witness stand. - Reuters
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Wed 23 Nov 2011, 22:33

socimar wrote:She was last night, very briefly (danced the old cha cha routine) but nobody liked her, she did not improve at all, I think she might even have forgotten some steps. She wasn't even interviewed by the media. By the way, twitter is full of the following news regarding Berlusconi trial and Clooney/Canalis appearance for the defense:
Has this been her first appearance on that show after her elimination form that show? Just out of curiosity... has she been there with Mehcad? And was she sitting in the audience or did she just had the dance and off she went ?

@Berlusconi Trial
Very sad that George's name is linked to that mess.

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Location : Universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, Europe, ...

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Thu 24 Nov 2011, 01:42

sadDonkey wrote:
socimar wrote:She was last night, very briefly (danced the old cha cha routine) but nobody liked her, she did not improve at all, I think she might even have forgotten some steps. She wasn't even interviewed by the media. By the way, twitter is full of the following news regarding Berlusconi trial and Clooney/Canalis appearance for the defense:
Has this been her first appearance on that show after her elimination form that show? Just out of curiosity... has she been there with Mehcad? And was she sitting in the audience or did she just had the dance and off she went ?

@Berlusconi Trial
Very sad that George's name is linked to that mess.

It was the DWTS Grand Finale, so everybody who was in the cast, including those who were eliminated over the weeks had to show up and perform.. and were invited to an after-party sponsored by ABC. It was the only time that Canalis appeared on the show after the elimination. No Mechad was not there and from the twitter she sent out she had invited two girlfriends to join her an she took pictures of them at the party.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 24 Nov 2011, 05:00

Actually Socimar, she was in the audience a couple times. They didn't "pause" the camera on her, just kind of swept by.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Thu 24 Nov 2011, 07:49

So the hair care campaign I assume is a continuation of the Screen haircare gig she had earlier in the year?

There is a tweet on her twitter from ElisabettaCFans - it only has 16 followers so far. It's only 15 hours old so it may be a new twitter for the Valisabetta fans to use.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Thu 24 Nov 2011, 10:59

@socimar&melbert
thanks for your answers

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Thu 24 Nov 2011, 11:05

Odd the dance partner has not twittered anything about the return for the finale, rehearsals or Betty whatsoever since they got booted off the show back early in the season. Guess those "fights" were real enough.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Thu 24 Nov 2011, 11:10

I don't think much love has been lost between the two. I don't think Eli tweeted him at all once she got booted. Not even a thank you!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Thu 24 Nov 2011, 18:19

some pictures of the DWTS wrap up party:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Thu 24 Nov 2011, 21:40

Photos of Betty back in Italy. Apparently the haircare campaign is for Pantene and she is apparently getting work in the States.

Welcome back, Elizabeth
The showgirl is riatterrata in Italy, where it will stop some day. Eli has announced his return to Twitter: "I look forward to seeing my friends and Milan»
of G. Audiffredi · November 24, 2011

Elisabetta Canalis is riatterrata in Milan. Do not worry: he promised that his "mission" is breaking through in the U.S., and has no intention of leaving Los Angeles for the more modest Italian province. The paparazzi have already been triggered, these are the first exclusive pictures of his arrival in Milan.

His pr American, who has studied the same for her a new communication strategy that provides the absolute prohibition on mentioning the name of George Clooney, do you know that Ely has two films in production in February and will participate in a new American show. What has come to do the former tissue, which now accompanies the actor-model Mehcad Brooks? It is the new face of Pantene (hair and beauty) and answer questions from journalists about the split ends.

Over the weekend, however, has a commendable commitment to social support in Piazza Duomo the cause of animal rights PETA, an association for which she took a nude calendar. Event is scheduled for Saturday, November 28 to 12.

Link ot article and photos
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Thu 24 Nov 2011, 22:31

Thanks Watching, it looks like she is and will be very busy Lady. scratch

zizi
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Thu 24 Nov 2011, 22:38

watching wrote:Photos of Betty back in Italy. Apparently the haircare campaign is for Pantene and she is apparently getting work in the States.

Welcome back, Elizabeth
The showgirl is riatterrata in Italy, where it will stop some day. Eli has announced his return to Twitter: "I look forward to seeing my friends and Milan»
of G. Audiffredi · November 24, 2011

Elisabetta Canalis is riatterrata in Milan. Do not worry: he promised that his "mission" is breaking through in the U.S., and has no intention of leaving Los Angeles for the more modest Italian province. The paparazzi have already been triggered, these are the first exclusive pictures of his arrival in Milan.

His pr American, who has studied the same for her a new communication strategy that provides the absolute prohibition on mentioning the name of George Clooney, do you know that Ely has two films in production in February and will participate in a new American show. What has come to do the former tissue, which now accompanies the actor-model Mehcad Brooks? It is the new face of Pantene (hair and beauty) and answer questions from journalists about the split ends.

Over the weekend, however, has a commendable commitment to social support in Piazza Duomo the cause of animal rights PETA, an association for which she took a nude calendar. Event is scheduled for Saturday, November 28 to 12.

Link ot article and photos

Her American PR is staying with her in her apartment in Milan (she is the Asian lady pictured with Canalis). Don't know about movies and TV show, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] doesn't get it right very often. One thing though, it is amazing what the PR can do for their clients, Canalis has horrible hair, thin, stringy and oily and needs extensions all the time at events and yet she is representing Pantene for the European market????
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Thu 24 Nov 2011, 22:52

Yes , PR is very important in the business. Good PR can take you to the top, and bad PR can destroy you.

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Thu 24 Nov 2011, 23:05

zizi wrote:Yes , PR is very important in the business. Good PR can take you to the top, and bad PR can destroy you.

No wonder she always kisses her PR (Jenine Leigh) and calls her the most patient woman in the world, lol !
@JustElisabetta
ElisabettaCanalis
Me and my beautiful agent Jenine Leigh! Una delle donne + pazienti al mondo lol! yfrog.com/h3gn1wogj

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Thu 24 Nov 2011, 23:19

Eli doing haircare? Maybe that is why we have been seeing it oily so much she is doing the before and after pictures. Two movies? I wonder if they are Italian or really bit parts in some D list movie? And a tv show? Let's see what actually happens my guess is any roles she would be playing would be hot italian chick and I can only really see her in one of the tacky comedies where her acting skills won't matter. But looking hot in a bikini or skimpy outfit will! Stacy is going to be jealous cause it's still more then she seems to have on her plate, if of course it happens!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by elymania Fri 25 Nov 2011, 11:54

Some photos...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I admire her because she is not afraid to go on street without make up...of course she knew there were paparazzi for her coming home!!!

Pantene, really with her hair??? :-/ Maybe they will use a wig???

elymania
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Fri 25 Nov 2011, 12:25

Twitter pic of Betty at the Pantene launch. The hair extensions are in.

Link
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Fri 25 Nov 2011, 12:50

she can still try to be so elegant, the tatoos ruin it.

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Fri 25 Nov 2011, 12:55

elymania wrote:Some photos...

I admire her because she is not afraid to go on street without make up...of course she knew there were paparazzi for her coming home!!!

Pantene, really with her hair??? :-/ Maybe they will use a wig???

Elymania,
They are called "hair extensions". In Hollywood every celebrity wears them. You can clip them on, glue them on or whatever other method they use. Eli has bad hair, a female blogger who met her at the airport in Alghero last year said she has very thin hair that looks like the plant they use to make mops (sparragina), so she uses hair extensions a lot.

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by elymania Fri 25 Nov 2011, 13:04

Oh excuse me soci if the word was not right...i write here a lot of time that my english is not good at all!!! :-)

elymania
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 25 Nov 2011, 14:01

Wow, some of those pics of her at the DWTS after party, she looks like Teri Hatcher.

Arggggg - I wasted my 3100 on Eli!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Fri 25 Nov 2011, 14:28

elymania wrote:Oh excuse me soci if the word was not right...i write here a lot of time that my english is not good at all!!! :-)

Elymania,
your English is quite good. I only sent you the pictures of the "hair extensions" because they are more popular here than in Italy, so you may not know what Eli was doing with her hair when she looked "good". Here in the lots of people wear them, not only celebrities. The other day I went to have my hair cut and my hairdresser made me wait 45 minutes longer because he was doing an hair extension to a lady and it took longer than he expected!!

The following two pictures of Eli were taken 2 weeks apart, the first ones with her own hair:

and with hair extensions:

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 25 Nov 2011, 16:03

Yeah, extensions are pretty popular with non-celebs too and pretty much most salons offer them nowadays. You can also buy clip-on hair pieces in shops that you use for an evening.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Fri 25 Nov 2011, 16:41

Katiedot wrote:Yeah, extensions are pretty popular with non-celebs too and pretty much most salons offer them nowadays. You can also buy clip-on hair pieces in shops that you use for an evening.

Yes, the last pic (a small one) I think it shows some hair extension on a clip).
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sat 26 Nov 2011, 00:38

I just think it's funny that someone with such fine and bad hair is being used to promote shampoo products. LOL My hair is very thin and it is a real pain. I agree about the tattoos they take away from a classy look.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Sat 26 Nov 2011, 01:45

It is funny, but like we said before, her PR must be really good. Looks like she got more luck then brain. I also think that her relationship with G. still brings her some attention. To be honest, I thought that after the breakup in few weeks she will be history. Nope, she is still in the picture. Not as much as before but still here. scratch

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 26 Nov 2011, 01:51

Google Translate:
"No private demand." Elisabetta Canalis back to Italy, to produce a new line of Pantene in Milan, and the only rule is this, which can also be translated as: "No one talks about George."

Clooney in the Air

But Clooney is in the air. Even in small things, like coffee. Elizabeth, sitting on a bench, chatting without thinking: "I could recognize the chocolate with your eyes closed, I do taste tests. My favorite is the milk. On the other hand, prefer coffee pods, those of a known brand that I will not name. " What is that which Clooney has been a sponsor?
And then Elizabeth is trying to obtain documents in order to work continuously in the United States. To plunge into the world of cinema, he would need a green card. "Or you could marry an American," the tease. A moment of freezing, a publicist with the view that the U.S. follows at every step. Then the answer: "No, I want to go it alone in life."

The star of both worlds

Two projects to keep secrets. One, in Italy, which "made me cry like crazy when I announced it." Moreover we do not know. But the first work to a new American TV series: shooting will begin in February, will air this fall. It's incredible, Elizabeth should be the protagonist. It was not yet chosen the rest of the cast. But it seems that the American experience is beginning to take off: "A Dancing with the Stars was not so bad, I was on a par with Chaz Bono, but the dancer was almost up to my partner and I are not American. Normal that I voted, I would have done it myself. "

After so much effort ...

George can not speak, better address the issue men away. What is the part of you that has been most appreciated by your ex? "There is nothing to do, all of them are for my B-side ... And then there's nothing wrong with all the work I do to keep it in shape. " And temperamentally? "They are a funny person, that when you are with me can be a lot of laughs"

Elizabeth and Twitter

Elizabeth has just opened a Twitter account. "I did not do it, but Dancing with the Stars I was practically forced, and now I am happy to have this direct relationship with the fans."

Blond ever. Courts? Maybe

The event is dedicated to a new line of products Pantene, and so inevitable that we're talking about hair. "It would be a very hard choice to be imposed, but I'd like to make them short, give it a rest, but when you show up to auditions and casting, it is always better to have them long. But one day .... " Is it that has always identified with the flimsy default, but here's one thing that Elizabeth would never do: "I could never become a blonde in New Orleans I bought a blonde wig, but I have not even had the courage to wear it for Halloween."

Nobody touches the tissue

As he speaks, Elizabeth proudly claims to have been a tissue. "I wanted to be a model, but I was too plump, when I started, those who marched had to be skinny, so I tried it with the TV and I have taken to Gaza." Echoing an argument dear to Antonio Ricci, Elizabeth would like to avoid using the word as synonymous with tissue paper "girl who gives it to make a career." "We have a clear conscience tissue, none of us has ever been involved in a scandal like that.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sat 26 Nov 2011, 05:45

So this big gig that starts in february no one else has been picked for the cast? OK that is not a good sign if Eli is their big star....
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by ladydi Sat 26 Nov 2011, 07:35

So Betty found someone in the TV industry willing to exploit her. It's probably some reality entertainment cable channel.

ladydi
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 26 Nov 2011, 14:22

ladydi wrote:So Betty found someone in the TV industry willing to exploit her. It's probably some reality entertainment cable channel.

Thanks Melbert for your article: As she stated in her interview and I always said it before but few Italian people did not believe me...:

" ....Elizabeth is trying to obtain documents in order to work continuously in the United States. To plunge into the world of cinema, she would need a green card. "Or you could marry an American," the journalist teases. A moment of freezing, she looks at her publicist that has followed her from the U.S. every step. Then she answers: "No, I want to do it alone in life."

she is following her PR (Janine Leigh) like a siamese twin since the Miami gig. She will get anything she can to be able to get a working permit in the US. With DWTS being over I think she needs a new visa to be able to work.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 26 Nov 2011, 15:26

SOCIM if you have a job immediately give you the U.S. visa, but not forever, expires every 6 months. I think she's trying to get residence visa that is permanently
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 26 Nov 2011, 19:34

lelacorb wrote:SOCIM if you have a job immediately give you the U.S. visa, but not forever, expires every 6 months. I think she's trying to get residence visa that is permanently

Yes, that's what they call "the green card" (permanent resident) because it used to be green many many years ago, now it is white. To get it you have to "immigrate to the United States" in few words, ciao ciao Italia and start paying the taxes in the United State (Federal, State and in some places the county). To do that you either have to be married to an US citizen, have a child who is a US citizen and is petitioning for a parent or have a job in the US that no American citizen can fulfill. Lots of paperwork, I know because I had to do it for my mother (I was the child petitioning for my mother).
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 26 Nov 2011, 22:02

The green card can also be obtained for the extraction as a lottery
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 26 Nov 2011, 22:18

why the lottery?
seems odd
is it legal?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 26 Nov 2011, 23:57

it's me wrote:why the lottery?
seems odd
is it legal?

It's me,
Yes, Lela is correct, there is a lottery that Sen. Ted Kennedy started back in the eightys. It is called the Diversity Immigrant Visa program. It is a United States congressionally mandated lottery program for receiving a United States Permanent Resident Card. It is also known as the Green Card Lottery. The lottery is administered on an annual basis by the Department of State and conducted under the terms of Section 203(c) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA). Section 131 of the Immigration Act of 1990 (Pub. L. 101-649) amended INA 203 to provide for a new class of immigrants known as "diversity immigrants" (DV immigrants). The Act makes available 55,000 permanent resident visas annually to natives of countries deemed to have low rates of immigration to the United States.

Unfortunately the entry registration period for DV-2013 has ended. The online registration period for the 2013 Diversity Visa Program (DV-2013) began on Tuesday, October 4, 2011, at noon, Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) (GMT-4), and concluded on Saturday, November 5, 2011, at noon, Eastern Daylight Time, so....if Ely wants to register for the Green Card Lottery Program she can apply for the 2014.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 27 Nov 2011, 00:08

thanks
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 28 Nov 2011, 13:52

Milan, November 28 (LaPresse) - Elisabetta Canalis arrived in Piazza Duomo in Milan as a spokesperson for PETA fight against fur and animal abuse. Testimonial campaign 'better naked than with the fur', Elizabeth has returned to Italy to raise awareness and inform people how they are treated and killed animals for fur. Today, with a little 'disappointment of his greatest admirers, has not taken off her veil as in the pictures that she posed some time ago. But his smile easy and evident to the international nature of its name are a representative of the Canalis battle against the fur industry, the world-renowned for PETA animal rights activists. "Thanks to all who were in the Cathedral - Canalis wrote at the end of event on his Twitter account - people journalists and photographers. We have got a cold but it was great and (hopefully) useful."
Published November 28, 2011
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by elymania Mon 28 Nov 2011, 16:12

some photos of today here

elymania
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Mon 28 Nov 2011, 20:25

Another article with my translation. I have read that it was bitter cold in Milan, so few people showed up, mainly photographers and journalists and a few fans. Her main object was to let Italians know about Peta which is not well known there:

Italian:
Elisabetta Canalis qualche mese fa è stata scelta come testimonial della PETA, l’organizzazione che si occupa di difendere i diritti degli animali e da sempre organizza le sue campagne attorno alle nudità di star molto famose. Nel corso degli anni grandi attrici, top model e star del mondo della tv si sono avvicendate sotto il marchio della PETA per urlare il proprio dissenso verso pratiche violente ed inutili nei confronti degli animali. Questa volta è toccato ad Elisabetta Canalis.
lisabetta, quando accettò la proposta della PETA, dichiarò di voler coinvolgere gli italiani nelle battaglie della PETA, che da noi non è ancora molto conosciuta. Questa mattina si è recata in Piazza Duomo a Milano, lo slogan della sua campagna è “Meglio Nuda che con la pelliccia”. Molti i fan accorsi per vedere la bella Elisabetta Canalis che si è presentata in Jeans e giubbotto ma sempre molto sorridente e disponibile verso i fans. Al termine della manifestazione ha lasciato il suo commento alla giornata dal suo account di Twitter, “Grazie a tutti coloro che erano in Duomo persone giornalisti e fotografi. Abbiamo preso freddo ma è stato bellissimo e (speriamo) utile”.

Translation:
A few months ago Elisabetta Canalis was chosen as a testimonial by Peta, the organization that is dedicated to defend the rights of animals and always organizes its campaigns around the nudity of celebrities. During the years, actresses, top models and TV world celebrities have used the Peta trademark to voice their disagreement to violent and useless practices towards animals. This time it was Elisabetta Canalis’ turn and when she accepted Peta’s proposal she declared that she wanted to involve Italians in the Peta’s battles, because this organization is not yet well known in Italy. This morning she appeared in Piazza del Duomo in Milan, the slogan of her campaign is “Better Naked than with a Fur”. Many fans arrived to see Elisabetta Canalis who appeared in jeans and jacket but always smiling and available to her fans. At the end of the demonstration she left a comment on Twitters: “Thanks to all who showed up in Duomo, people, journalists and photographers. We suffered from the cold but it was very beautiful and (let’s hope) useful.

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Mon 28 Nov 2011, 20:57

An article that appeared today on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Translation:
The American adventure of Elisabetta Canalis has not ended with the DWTS Grand Finale last Tuesday on ABC. The former “velina” has declared today in Milan, during an anti-fur demonstration organized by PETA in piazza del Duomo, “I am returning to the United States tomorrow” she said. “I have a project that involves a show and I should start shooting in February but I cannot say anything, because I don’t know much about it yet”.
It will definitely be a TV project because “TV is my love. As long as I can do it I will do it” Elisabetta said and then added, “this is one of the most beautiful moments of my life, from the point of view both personally and professionally. I am happy, I'm living in America and I am having so many experiences”.

The American career of Canalis started in 2009 when she was a guest star in five episodes of “Leverage” with Timothy Hutton. This year she was part of the DWTS cast for 2 weeks before she was eliminated. Last Tuesday she went back for the final reunion with all the contestants.

Italian:
Non è certo terminata con la finale di «Dancing With The Stars», martedì scorso sulla ABC, l’avventura americana di Elisabetta Canalis. L’ex Velina lo ha dichiarato oggi a Milano, durante una manifestazione di protesta anti-pellicce organizzata dalla PETA in piazza Duomo. «Torno negli Stati Uniti domani» ha detto. «Ho in progetto uno show che dovrei iniziare a girare a febbraio, ma non posso ancora dire nulla, anche perché non ne so molto».
Di sicuro sarà un impegno televisivo: «Perché la tv» ha spiegato la Canalis «è il mio amore. Finché posso farla la farò». Elisabetta ha poi aggiunto che «questo è uno dei momenti più belli della mia vita, tanto dal punto di vista personale che professionale. Sono felice, sto vivendo in America e sto facendo tante esperienze».
La carriera americana della Canalis è iniziata nel 2009 con la partecipazione come guest star a cinque5 episodi del telefilm «Leverage» con Timothy Hutton. Quest’anno ha fatto parte del cast di «Dancing With The Stars» per due settimane prima di essere eliminata dal televoto. Martedì scorso è tornata nel programma per la riunione al completo dei concorrenti in occasione della finale.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Mon 28 Nov 2011, 23:34

I know it's cold but what up with those jeans and shoes? Trying to look hip just makes her look silly to me. Wow the press really turned out they probably hoped she would say something about George and of course there was a naked picture of her to keep their interest. Why has it taken so long for PETa to get to Italy?
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Tue 29 Nov 2011, 00:49

Because Italians have always loved furs and it a status symbol in Italy to own them. Designer makes them, women buy them. Maybe the new generation will think differently.

Don't know about the jeans but the shoes were the talk of Milan, they are Converse sneakers with SPIKES, yes, real spikes, some paps took pictures of the shoes only.

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Tue 29 Nov 2011, 00:54

Canalis was sent to Milan as a mission to raise the awareness of the animals being killed for fur. In her tweets today she contacted Michelle Cho (PETA rep in LA):

JustElisabetta ElisabettaCanalis
@peta @ChoMatic mission accomplished! Italian press and photographers were GREAT today supporting the NO FUR campaign bit.ly/vQKvlL
11 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

ChoMatic Michelle Cho
@JustElisabetta you GO baby!! YES!! Thank you and call me soon as you get back!! Xoxox
8 hours ago
in reply to ↑

@JustElisabetta
ElisabettaCanalis
@ChoMatic I 'm coming tomorrow ! This time I'll bring you out for dinner...
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 29 Nov 2011, 03:14

Those jeans on Eli look like she's trying to show her "package". hahahahaha
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next