George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George sells his LA home
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 18 EmptyFri 04 Oct 2024, 19:07 by LizzyNY

» Chit Chat 2024
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 18 EmptyFri 04 Oct 2024, 00:30 by LizzyNY

» Oct 2024 Clooney dinner Party
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 18 EmptyWed 02 Oct 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» My Wolfs review
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 18 EmptySat 28 Sep 2024, 16:56 by Ida

» Happy Tenth Wedding Anniversary to George and Amal
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 18 EmptyFri 27 Sep 2024, 13:20 by Ida

» 2004 more Pranks that Alex does
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 18 EmptyFri 27 Sep 2024, 12:13 by Ida

» https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-13897139/George-Clooney-Amal-stars-Albies-charity-NYC.html
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 18 EmptyFri 27 Sep 2024, 11:52 by annemariew

» Clooneys and family and friends in Venice
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 18 EmptyThu 26 Sep 2024, 18:08 by party animal - not!

» George sends congratulations to Cate Blanchett on her latest success
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 18 EmptySun 22 Sep 2024, 15:52 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

+46
anon.4
dakota007
madsky
maria4
LornaDoone
Lella_la_bella
m4rose
dolcevita
zizi
noodle
sadDonkey
Dior
Wolfgang Gunnerson
Natascha
Charley
Casey
it's me
fadelite
Lighterside
elymania
annemarie
lolo"layla"
Cinderella
blubelle
janieb
Katiedot
doris day
davidarochelle
watching
pandabear
Henway
lovelylois
lucy
MyGirlKylie
Atalante
sandwiches
MM
cindigirl
pattygirl
lelacorb
socimar
bellybaby
melbert
Dexterdidit
sisieq
Ello
50 posters

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 18 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by MM Wed 16 Nov 2011, 17:54

pattygirl wrote:MM, that was great! Couldn't do that commercial in US. We'd have NAACP on our necks.

I thought it was funny, but I was a bit leery about posting it, due to the possible (mis)interpretation of racism.
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 18 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by sisieq Wed 16 Nov 2011, 19:31

lelacorb wrote:Ely wasn't alone!!!
Sorry, you got it backwards. HE wasn't alone. He was there because he's in the book. EC was his date for the event.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Wed 16 Nov 2011, 19:33

I hope noone took offense. I didn't think it could be interpretated as racist. I know what you mean though. It's in the eye of the beholder.

cheers
pattygirl
pattygirl
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 16 Nov 2011, 22:32

A few pics from Novella 2000 online at the premiere of The descendants.

The Title:

Clooney e Keibler, coppia da red carpet (Clooney and Keibler, a couple worth the red carpet)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Fri 18 Nov 2011, 05:37

Betty hit the red carpet with the new boyfriend again for the T Moble launch. Betty is another tight short black dress with the girls pushed together and then up to stick out of the dress. Guess she is up-ing her LA appearances so when she returns to DWTS this week, people remember who she is.

This also looks a bit like a PR only relationship - he is loving the attention as much as her. As they are walking to front the paps on the red carpet, he had his hands in his pockets the whole time until he needed to put his arm around her for the shot and she is jus trialling behind him. Hollywood is wierd.

Link to photos
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Fri 18 Nov 2011, 06:14

I would have loved it if Bette had shown up in a long evening dress with her boobs hanging out. LOL Those girls are up and out aren't they I think they may be having a boob off. Bette's are looking better then Stacy's. And bette's dress doesn't make her look fat unlike the one Stacy wore. I think we will see Eli out and about over the next couple of weeks. Both of these two enjoy the attention, not so sure it's a great love connection.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Fri 18 Nov 2011, 06:35

elisabetta is trying to show her boobs she is putting stacy in her mind and actions i never saw her wearing pushing bra on the red carpet even when she was with george .LOL

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

stacy is the closer to classy and look glamorous but canalis look so cheap like stripper just finished her job and out for some date trying to look good but it's not working .

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Fri 18 Nov 2011, 06:49

Everytime I see Elisabetta with Mehcad... it feels for me like they are really happy together... I have never seen Elisabetta so... what is the word... "content"?... or is it "bliss inside"... ??... or maybe just joyous happy I guess... with him Smile Love can do strange things to people... in severely unpredictable states... and in such unprecedented situations... Very Happy I wish them that "magic" Smile (Aaaaaw for anyone actually Very Happy)
Pari
Pari
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Fri 18 Nov 2011, 07:30

again my comments about bette just pressed on the wounds of someone LOL.

pari i don't think elisabetta is happy due to love but that friendship with mechad would make her stay in the press since she finished her DWTS . did you forgot about the beach pics on twitter she is desperate for fame and now she can sell the story of that fake relationship with the " younger but not hotter than clooney" guy .and he is american not italian but i give them less than six months .

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by elymania Fri 18 Nov 2011, 08:51

Oh Stacy instead is so in love....c'mon...:-)

elymania
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 18 Nov 2011, 09:28

If you know you love him or not but it is certainly a happy one
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Fri 18 Nov 2011, 09:31

maybe stacy dosen't have great lovestory with clooney but she have real feeling to him and she can give up baring her great body or her great ass to flash of cameras and drop away of big great attention in sake of her relationship with george .

i bet if the press ignored their thing elisabetta will not be smilling let face it she was just Embarrassed even with her small circle for friends that clooney knew stacy less than month after they broke up and she need that fake smile to show she is finally happy but when the attention dry out she wouldn't be happy even if they had the fantastic vacations and sex because no one would know about it but them .

Last edited by lolo on Fri 18 Nov 2011, 09:39; edited 1 time in total

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 18 Nov 2011, 09:34

Lolo,What are you saying? AH, AH What have you been drinking?
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Fri 18 Nov 2011, 09:40

be polite please . lelacorb , i am going to be respectful and won't answer you because it would be bad to you .

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Fri 18 Nov 2011, 09:58

I think Stacy is no different then Eli. She is no more in love with him as he is with her. Stacy is just like Elisabetta and uses her body the same way. We don't have the same thong pics as Eli but then no one has been interested in following Stacy on vacation before George. I don't think Stacy will last as long as Eli I think she will be gone sooner. They both want to be famous with little talent, both use their bodies to get attention and are happy to use their dating life to help with their career. Stacy just smiles and knows how to play the Hollywood game unlike Elisabetta. We won't get the same bitchy comments Eli did Stacy has better PR and knows how to keep things bland and is very aware of every word she says. Stacy and Eli same girl different package. Although Eli seems to have done better in Italy then Stacy has in the US. The stuff Stacy is doing now is still very D list like the video game launch etc it shows she still needs to earn her own keep.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Fri 18 Nov 2011, 11:55

thanks for the rude person who proving that i am was drinking something i just want to say i won't be posting for awhile i don't like to be with low standers ppl and i may will miss some here but i feel insulted,thanks again .bye for now .

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Fri 18 Nov 2011, 14:14

I wish you girls (you know who you are) would take your dispute to the PM and fight it out there. I don't think we should have to be subjected to your sniping at each other. Really, grow up, stop saying catty things about each other on the forum, and accept that you have and can have differing opinions on Eli, Stacey, George and any other person or event we discuss. If you were men, you would have duked it out and it would have been over long ago.

Love4
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 18 Nov 2011, 16:05

That's solved the mystery: an interview with Valentina Michetti of FeverLA

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Fri 18 Nov 2011, 16:19

Don´t stop posting lolo. Every and eachs opinion is important. And you belong to the few who post a lot of vids and links. Where do I get my information then? (hmm..sounds a little selfish;-)

... how about ignoring each others posts ?!

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Location : Universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, Europe, ...

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 18 Nov 2011, 16:38

Dexterdidit wrote:I think they may be having a boob off. Bette's are looking better then Stacy's.

ROFL Dex - Thanks for the morning laugh and I think you're right, Bette's are looking better in that dress. Hey, maybe we can start a new thread called "Stacy and Bette Boob Off." LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Fri 18 Nov 2011, 16:47

There was a blind item on another celebrity blog (Crazy Days & Nights) that talked about a break up and the female is now in a different relationship with a C or D listed actor as his beard. Many of the posters thought it was Eli.
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 18 Nov 2011, 17:00

sadDonkey wrote:Don´t stop posting lolo. Every and eachs opinion is important. And you belong to the few who post a lot of vids and links. Where do I get my information then?... how about ignoring each others posts ?!
Same here lolo. This big

And, I agree with Patty.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Fri 18 Nov 2011, 18:00

Patty you are so very right. All of us noticed this "war", and lately is started to be rather unpleasant. Many of us have very different opinions on many subjects but that doesn't mean that we have to get too personal, in a bad way about each other. Why we should insult each other ?. Just agree to disagree and move on. We don't have here that many people who are regular posters, most registered people are just lurkers. IMO the more posters the better. Already we have lost some posters who were very nice people because they were made to feel that their opinions are unwelcome here. I know we have a large range in our age, life standards, from different countries with different sense of humour, with some language barriers but that doesn't mean that we shouldn't respect each other and be nice to each other. So guys, don't quit, keep posting and HAVE FUN otherwise we all loose. Lolo have your cup of tea and post soon. Smile

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Fri 18 Nov 2011, 18:57

Thanks Zizi for your positive comments. That's why I stopped posting, as COH was supposed to be my stress RELEASE. I felt no one wanted to hear my views; even though observing body language verifies my beliefs. Not all of the press and paps, for various reasons, print the truth. Re EC, read D-listed today.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Fri 18 Nov 2011, 19:04

Thanks Davida, you should come back and post again. But I guess somebody didn't agree with me and I got my first REEEED point. But it does not mean that I am not going to respect this person opinion. Smile

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Fri 18 Nov 2011, 20:09

sadDonkey wrote:
Don´t stop posting lolo. Every and eachs opinion is important. And you belong to the few who post a lot of vids and links. Where do I get my information then? (hmm..sounds a little selfish;-)

... how about ignoring each others posts ?!

Lolo,
don't give up. As you recall I have been attacked by the same person many times to the point that I announced that I would retire from the blog, much like you did. There are several people in this blog who don't like Canalis and yet I was the only one being attacked, being made fun of with irony and sarcasm, in both languages, Italian and English. I even wrote to Katiedot and told her I had enough so she advised me to block her. You go to your Profile and choose the Friends and Foe tab and under Foe you type the name of the person(s) you want to bock.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Fri 18 Nov 2011, 20:29

davidarochelle,
I just read the article on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and I wish I could have witnessed it myself. It sound hysterical and what they said about "Egg" I had heard it before. In that pic Canalis has a smirk on her face that looks like a cat that just swallowed a canary, very proud to show off her new hot BF but it is highly improbable that this relationship will last very long and end in a marriage. Mehcad has said many times during interviews that he has nothing against marriage but he will only do it when it is legal for everybody (including gays, transex.) to do it. Great cover Mehcad and good luck Canalis.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Fri 18 Nov 2011, 20:49

lelacorb wrote:That's solved the mystery: an interview with Valentina Michetti of FeverLA

It is not a shop, it is a space where ONLY celebrities are allowed to browse and if they like something they get it for free to promote the brand. Below I have translated only the part that is related to this issue:

ITALIAN:
Ora hai fondato la Fever LA con due soci...
"Sì, con Francesco Costa e Elisabetta Canalis. E' uno spazio in Melrose Avenue nel quale sviluppiamo un nuovo concetto di comunicazione nella moda. Diamo spazio ai brand che hanno delle potenzialità e li portiamo negli States. Fever LA è uno showroom dove possono entrare solo celebrities e opinion makers, che hanno la possibilita' di vedere in anteprima i prodotti che esponiamo e a loro regaliamo quelli che scelgono. Come detto, l'idea è semplice, ma impegnativa. Le celebrities devono venire e trovare prodotti di qualità. Il concetto è: se scegli qualcosa è perché ti piace e prima o poi la indosserai. I brands di moda spesso omaggiano prodotti ai vip, ma se non sono scelti personalmente non sai mai se piaceranno o meno, Se la taglia è davvero giusta. In questo modo hai la sicurezza che ciò che omaggi sia realmente gradito".

ENGLISH:

Now you have founded the FEVER LA with two partners…”Yes, with Francesco Costa and Elisabetta Canalis. It is a space located in Melrose Avenue and we will be developing a new fashion communication concept. We will support brands that show potential and we will import them to the US. Fever LA is a showroom where ONLY the celebrities and opinion makers have the possibility to see beforehand the products that we are showing and they are given free the items that they choose. As I said, the idea is very simple but very challenging. The celebrities need to find quality products. The concept is: if you choose something because you like it, sooner or later you will wear it. The big fashion brands nowadays give away products to VIPs but if these items are not chosen personally you’ll never know if they are liked or not, or even if they are the right size. In our case you have the certainty that what you give away for free is really appreciated".
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by ladydi Fri 18 Nov 2011, 20:58

cindigirl wrote:
Dexterdidit wrote:I think they may be having a boob off. Bette's are looking better then Stacy's.

ROFL Dex - Thanks for the morning laugh and I think you're right, Bette's are looking better in that dress. Hey, maybe we can start a new thread called "Stacy and Bette Boob Off." LOL

Yes! I'm updating my stock portfolio and investing in titty tape. LOL

ladydi
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Fri 18 Nov 2011, 21:10

Dex, I agree Stacy is no different than Eli just a different package. The same as all his others. Lolo don't stop posting I enjoy reading what you say, just ignore the rude statements that others feel they have to make.

pandabear
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Fri 18 Nov 2011, 21:46

thanks all of you i already have to study so anyway i was gonna post less anyway , thanks for your support and thanks for the pm's not a girl like elisabetta or others like lelacrob can really affect me i was just worry that you don't like me girls because someone approved that i was drinking some thing but now after your words i am sure you aren't and that make me happy lelacrob and the other person was just rude i didn't say anything about them but all i was taking about was bette so i found them impolite to speaking to me that language instead of commenting about what's the right about elisabetta , i love you guys and i am happy to have couple of you as friends who say that they do enjoy my posts again i am not having catfight not from my side i didn't insult anyone here as it's the way i was raised ,saddonkey please don't be more sad . thanks for your support another thing i will never stop posting about the wrong things i see about elisabetta ok so if that give someone headache better use some aspirin Laughing Very Happy

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Fri 18 Nov 2011, 22:09

cindigirl wrote:

That is unfair for Stacey. She wore NOTHING under the dress at the premiere of The Descendants and her books looked very nice. Eli, squeezed her boobs with a pushup bra and her dress bodice was so tight that worked like a second bra, so for me it's Stacey 1, Canalis 0.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 18 Nov 2011, 22:23

No, no socimar, I meant that Eli looked better in that dress than Stacy did. Well, wouldn't we all look good in a push up bra?
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Fri 18 Nov 2011, 22:35

The previously mentioned blind

I really wish I could have witnessed this first hand. I heard it was hysterical. So, this recent network reality star who is more famous for something other than being on a reality show for a bit was walking down the street yesterday in West Hollywood when she was confronted by a very angry man. The reality star has supposedly been dating this B-/C+ primarily television actor and the man on the street was not happy. The gist of the conversation was that the reality star had stolen his man. The reality star thought the person meant like he was a fan of the actor and was just joking about the theft of "his man." Turns out that is not the case at all as he loudly proclaimed right there on the street that until our reality star came along, the man on the street and the actor had been "fucking and sucking" every night but because he could not make him famous he went out and found a "s lut like you." (CDAN)

I was about to go with beard-in-training Lauren Conrad, until I dipped into the comments at CDAN and read that the overall consensus is that this is Elisabetta Canalis and Eggs from True Blood. I think they nailed it. And I'm guessing that the crazed gay with a scorned no-no was me during a Boones Farm-induced delusional blackout. It's happened before. It's that awkward moment when you mix up real life with your "fapping during True Blood" sessions.
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Fri 18 Nov 2011, 23:44

that's so funny thank god i am not the only one seeing that she so cheap girl . you better go to that publisher and give him red marks LOL

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sat 19 Nov 2011, 00:12

Stacy is wearing boob tape under the dress and her boobs in some pictures look lopsided. Eli is wearing a heck of a push up bra and her boobs look way better. Also Stacy is showing to much to be considered classy if you look at the way the model wore the dress you don't see anything like the amount of boobs Stacy showed off. Eli did it in a classier way which for Eli is quite surprising. That is why I think Eli is winning so far. Now if they had a leg off as someone suggested then Stacy would win as we all know Eli has bow legs. As for that D list tidbit then it could very well be Eli. For weeks these two didn't show up anywhere together then he shows up in Berlin. Looks like two people helping each other get the attention they want so badly! No it won't lead to marriage I'm sure once Eli is off DWTS they too will cool down. As for the shop, how are they going to make any money if they are giving away the clothes? And how are they going to know who the celebs are? It sounds like a stupid idea to me and to take off it needs to become a cool place and it just doesn't. The stylists get the first choice from the major designers so I'm not sure how this is going to work out.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 19 Nov 2011, 00:59

Dexterdidit wrote: As for the shop, how are they going to make any money if they are giving away the clothes? And how are they going to know who the celebs are? It sounds like a stupid idea to me and to take off it needs to become a cool place and it just doesn't. The stylists get the first choice from the major designers so I'm not sure how this is going to work out.

This whole project is definitely's Val Micchetti's baby because Canalis would not have the brain to attempt to create something like that. Val is the PR for some designers in Italy (Dsquared2, Replay, etc.) and lives and works most of time in Milan, London and a little in LA. I don't know if she is grasping the fact that celebrities in the US really do not go shopping, they have their own stylists (see Rachel Zoe) to search and provide clothes for them for a certain event. Also, how many free clothes will they have to give away to bring a label so in demand as to take care of all the bills? The "studio" is not open to the public even if you have the money, it is only for celebrities.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Sat 19 Nov 2011, 01:19

lolo why you never use a FULL STOP(PUNTO) when you write??

doris day
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sat 19 Nov 2011, 05:11

That is what is confusing me socimar. How are they going to make money? And a place only becomes fashionable if one of the A class actors goes there. I said the same thing about the stylist and if they only want to cater for celebrities how are they going to work out who is and who isn't? I don't get how anyone is going to make any money out of this and they can promote it to the cows come home the fact is the public aren't wanted which is going to make marketing harder. There is also usually a reason why some of these labels haven't made it in the States. Maybe we will see Eli giving out business cards to the celebs so they can go check out the store sorry space!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 19 Nov 2011, 12:53

Dexterdidit wrote:That is what is confusing me socimar. How are they going to make money? And a place only becomes fashionable if one of the A class actors goes there. I said the same thing about the stylist and if they only want to cater for celebrities how are they going to work out who is and who isn't? I don't get how anyone is going to make any money out of this and they can promote it to the cows come home the fact is the public aren't wanted which is going to make marketing harder. There is also usually a reason why some of these labels haven't made it in the States. Maybe we will see Eli giving out business cards to the celebs so they can go check out the store sorry space!

I hope they have some kind of business plan which would including some marketing expert (who would also need to be paid) or if they just rely on people they know and/or friends and their friends. I know that Val has someone work on a website which should be almost done but I don't know if celebrities/stylists really search the Internet when looking for a dress for a special event. I am sure we will hear more at the end of the month when the studio opens....but Canalis will be in Italy at that time and all of them will go to Brasil in December, so I suspect that nothing will happen until next year.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sat 19 Nov 2011, 14:52

It will surely be "by appointment only". The article also mentioned "opinion makers" as well as celebrities, so I guess that would mean stylists. Still, we often see pics of celebrities shopping, as girls like to do. I think they like looking at clothing on racks, manaquins (sp), and live models. Whether they have style taste or not, they like to look. Of course, the fact that they're getting the clothes for nothing, could be an incentive. Guess the designers will be footing the cost of the studio, and employees, as well as profit.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Sat 19 Nov 2011, 17:01

thanks DD i did get it , i left u a reply to ur pm Hello! u r so nice .

Last edited by lolo on Sun 20 Nov 2011, 10:45; edited 1 time in total

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sun 20 Nov 2011, 04:48

Maybe they are hoping to do well with the awards season. But the stylists go to the fashion shows of the top designers and pull clothes from there they don't go to B or C grade designers. To succeed they need the big names and Eli doesn't have that many US contacts in the acting community. She didn't exactly make a heap of friends it seems while she was with George. Not so sure this is going to last very long it can take a couple of years for your name to get around and if they give outfits to the wrong celebrities it will hurt them and not help them. I do think Eli will take full advantage of the access she will have to all these new clothes, but she isn't always the best one to promote clothes as we have all seen these last couple of years. See how it pans out for them. I'm pretty sure there are others who are doing the same sort of thing in Hollywood just not with Italian designers maybe they are hoping that will get their foot in the door.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sun 20 Nov 2011, 15:18

watching wrote:The previously mentioned blind

I really wish I could have witnessed this first hand. I heard it was hysterical. So, this recent network reality star who is more famous for something other than being on a reality show for a bit was walking down the street yesterday in West Hollywood when she was confronted by a very angry man. The reality star has supposedly been dating this B-/C+ primarily television actor and the man on the street was not happy. The gist of the conversation was that the reality star had stolen his man. The reality star thought the person meant like he was a fan of the actor and was just joking about the theft of "his man." Turns out that is not the case at all as he loudly proclaimed right there on the street that until our reality star came along, the man on the street and the actor had been "fucking and sucking" every night but because he could not make him famous he went out and found a "s lut like you." (CDAN)

I was about to go with beard-in-training Lauren Conrad, until I dipped into the comments at CDAN and read that the overall consensus is that this is Elisabetta Canalis and Eggs from True Blood. I think they nailed it. And I'm guessing that the crazed gay with a scorned no-no was me during a Boones Farm-induced delusional blackout. It's happened before. It's that awkward moment when you mix up real life with your "fapping during True Blood" sessions.

Watching, after reading your comments and also the one in D-Listed that someone else posted I got directed to a youtube video where Mehcad is being interviewed and is wearing black nail polish. The interviewer is asking about it but I didn't catch what exactly was said. Can you understand it? The comment under the video is as follows:

Well, well, well, looky, looky....last night I spotted Mehcad Brooks [True Blood et al] outside of the Staple Center waiting on his date for the Jill Scott /Maxwell concert! Of course I had to ask him about the story Fred put out calling him gay for painting his fingernails black!

Listen to his response!

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 20 Nov 2011, 15:28

Socimar, Mehcad responds with "sounds open-minded" when asked about Fred's comment and then when the guy asks him why he did it, Mehcad responds "felt like it".
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sun 20 Nov 2011, 17:14

melbert wrote:Socimar, Mehcad responds with "sounds open-minded" when asked about Fred's comment and then when the guy asks him why he did it, Mehcad responds "felt like it".

Thanks Melbert.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Mon 21 Nov 2011, 14:01

Two new tweets from Val Micchetti about the studio she is opening with Canalis but none of the messages were addressed to her. I wonder what kind of role Canalis is going to have in this "Val's" project.

@ValemiCChetti
Vale Micchetti
#buongiorno and #goodmorning New fresh start! Getting ready for my Brazil, can't wait to see all my friends and get new clients for Fever LA
3 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

@ValemiCChetti
Vale Micchetti
Mancano due giorni alla mia partenza per il Brasile. Giornata super piena. Difficile incastrare tutti gli impegni. Sto recuperando energia
3 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Translation of last twitter in Italian. Only two days left before my departure for Brazil. A super full day. Hard to fit everything in my schedule. I am recuperating some energy.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Tue 22 Nov 2011, 00:27

melbert wrote:JustElisabettaElisabettaCanalis
.....Sara' in ogni caso divertente! Vi aggiorno su tutto per ora e' diciamo una "sorpresa"....
4 hours ago

JustElisabettaElisabettaCanalis
l' evento che faro' a Milano Il 28 e non potete mancare perche' ho bisogno della vostra presenza e del vostro supporto !
4 hours ago

Il 25 Novembre saro' a Milano per presentare una nuova campagna europea che uscira' a Gennaio 2012 ma .. altrettanto importante sara'...

Translation:
..... In any case it will be fun! I will update you but for now let's just say it's a "surprise "....
4 hours ago

the event in Milan on 28 and you can not miss cause I need your presence and your support!
4 hours ago

On November 25th I will be 'in Milan to present a new European campaign that will come out' in January 2012 but .. Equally important will be '...

Melbert, it's for PETA. This is the latest tweet from Michelle Cho, a Peta Rep:

@ChoMatic
Michelle Cho
.@JustElisabetta will be joining @PETA to urge shoppers to ditch fur at the Piazza Duomo in Milan next Monday, 11/28! So excited! #FurIsDead
3 hours ago via web
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 22 Nov 2011, 00:32

Well, she's milking that for all it's worth! I wonder if she'll wear her leather pants, Prada bag and a fur hoodie???
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Tue 22 Nov 2011, 00:45

The Prada Bag absolutely, leather pants probably, the fur hoodie...depends on the weather! Here is a link to Elisabetta smoking in the rain during the rehearsal of the finale of DWTS.

Last edited by Katiedot on Fri 25 Nov 2011, 17:12; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added video)
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next