George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George sells his LA home
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 17 EmptyFri 04 Oct 2024, 19:07 by LizzyNY

» Chit Chat 2024
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 17 EmptyFri 04 Oct 2024, 00:30 by LizzyNY

» Oct 2024 Clooney dinner Party
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 17 EmptyWed 02 Oct 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» My Wolfs review
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 17 EmptySat 28 Sep 2024, 16:56 by Ida

» Happy Tenth Wedding Anniversary to George and Amal
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 17 EmptyFri 27 Sep 2024, 13:20 by Ida

» 2004 more Pranks that Alex does
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 17 EmptyFri 27 Sep 2024, 12:13 by Ida

» https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-13897139/George-Clooney-Amal-stars-Albies-charity-NYC.html
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 17 EmptyFri 27 Sep 2024, 11:52 by annemariew

» Clooneys and family and friends in Venice
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 17 EmptyThu 26 Sep 2024, 18:08 by party animal - not!

» George sends congratulations to Cate Blanchett on her latest success
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 17 EmptySun 22 Sep 2024, 15:52 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

+46
anon.4
dakota007
madsky
maria4
LornaDoone
Lella_la_bella
m4rose
dolcevita
zizi
noodle
sadDonkey
Dior
Wolfgang Gunnerson
Natascha
Charley
Casey
it's me
fadelite
Lighterside
elymania
annemarie
lolo"layla"
Cinderella
blubelle
janieb
Katiedot
doris day
davidarochelle
watching
pandabear
Henway
lovelylois
lucy
MyGirlKylie
Atalante
sandwiches
MM
cindigirl
pattygirl
lelacorb
socimar
bellybaby
melbert
Dexterdidit
sisieq
Ello
50 posters

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 17 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by socimar Sat 12 Nov 2011, 01:09

Here is a video of Elisabetta Canalis Seen Leaving TV Guide Magazine's Annual Hot List Party In West Hollywood which took place last night. She is with a friend who looks a lot like dancer Dasha Chesnokova who is one of Eli's friend. Eli is wearing the same leather shorts (and the usual white T-shirt) that she wore in Rome in June 2011 right after the split from George, when she left Villa Oleandra and stayed with some friends in Rome. The video is interesting because they keep asking her about Stacey Kiebler who apparently was there too, can someone understand what the paps are saying?

Also, she does appear in any pics of the celebrities who were invited at the party by TV Guide but a group representing DWTS (dancers Val and Maks + 3 ladies) were, so she could have tagged along as a friend (??). Also all the ladies wore formal clothes, what was she doing in leather shorts and T-Shirt?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by socimar on Sat 12 Nov 2011, 01:33; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added nfo)
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 17 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by socimar Sat 12 Nov 2011, 01:16

Elisabetta Canalis rehearsing for DWTS Finale. The interviewer is asking her about her "new" boyfriend and her trip to Europe.

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Sat 12 Nov 2011, 02:54

Socimar, thanks for the videos Smile

zizi
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Sat 12 Nov 2011, 03:23

In the first video she is wearing a black leather shorts but the top IMO is a silk blouse, not a T-shirt. They asked her: if it is awkward to be at the same party with S.K and if she thinks that G & SK make a good couple. She is trying to avoid the answer by a comment ""So, it is a beautiful day"", they are laughing and saying that:" it is not a day, it is a night time , girl. "

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sat 12 Nov 2011, 05:10

I wonder how Stacy managed to slip in and out unnoticed? It must have been awkward but with that many people there they could have avoided each other. I still hate those shorts didn't like them first time around don't like them there. Guess she wanted to standout.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Sat 12 Nov 2011, 10:29

Oh dear oh dear - the third pic down is VERY ???? well shall we just say it's very unflattering?

Charley
Charley
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Sat 12 Nov 2011, 10:57

Charley wrote: the third pic down is VERY ???? well shall we just say...
...almost a Paris Hilton Wink

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Location : Universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, Europe, ...

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 12 Nov 2011, 15:27

Third pic down:

It's her "come and get me, I'm open for business" look! And the two pics side by side with Maks, they're twins! Both white shirts and leather pants. How sweet!!!!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sat 12 Nov 2011, 15:36

Thanks Charlie for the pics and thanks sis for the video. I was never a fan of Eli but I feel bad for her because IMO the paps were unnecessarily rude to her, asking her about George and Stacy.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sat 12 Nov 2011, 15:57

I know I'll probably get slammed for this but here goes.

I've never worn my hair long. Never reached my shoulders. Could someone please tell me why Eli, in these pics looks like she needs to have her hair washed. It looks oily, and dirty. Is it so difficult to wash it and fix it neatly before going to someplace where you know you will be seen? If you're going to "hang around" the house for a day or two and not go anywhere, okay, so you let it go. But when you're going to a TV Guide Party at a new nightspot, come on. Even if she practiced all day, didn't she take a shower? So, wash the hair and blow dry. Can't take overly long - 15 min. or so?
Am I way off base here, because it seems that I've seen her like this too often when she's out and about and being papped. Not sexy in my book. Razz
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 12 Nov 2011, 17:14

Well, I'll get slammed with you Pattygirl! Here's my opinions:
#1 - looks like she needs a root touch-up;
#2 - just got a cut recently and/or doesn't have her extensions in; #3 - has "product" in her hair which sometimes gives the appearance of oily hair, or
#4 - she needs to wash her hair!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sat 12 Nov 2011, 17:17

Hi, I'll go with #4 - she is after all a tomboy. Something she and Stacy have in common.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Sat 12 Nov 2011, 19:07

IMO is a combination of 3 & 4. Instead of washing her hair she used some kind of gel which supposed to make it look shining and as a result she got gross looking hair. She also needs a haircut, or just trim the ends. I don't think she felt bad because paps asked her questions about Stacy & George. That's the way they work, asking all kind of things, just to get the story. Rarely they ask polite questions, but she knows that. You have to be smart as G. knows how to keep them in line. If she didn't want to be embarrassed she shouldn't go there. IMO again she didn't want to pass the opportunity to be in the spot life again. Yes she is a tomboy like Stacy. But I guess this is the way G. likes them.

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sat 12 Nov 2011, 22:29

I agree with all of you regarding the hair! Thanks, socimar, for the video links!

Edit to add: I think the TV Guide party was at the Greystone.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sun 13 Nov 2011, 01:39

We have seen her out and about with oily looking hair before maybe she thinks the unwashed look makes her look sexy. It doesn't it makes her look lazy. Hated the shorts first time around hate them this time and her getting into the car like that shows why she should be more careful around the paps. I don't think she is too worried about the George and Stacy stuff afterall she is only being papped because of who she once dated so she had better get used to it.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sun 13 Nov 2011, 04:16

She has very thin hair which can get oily very quick, then add all the product to make it seem fuller, well that's why her hair looks bad more often than good. As the evening wears on her hair looks dirtier. Talk about awkward, not only being at the same party, but the paps asking all those questions, she should be thankful for the woman who called her away.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Mon 14 Nov 2011, 08:57

The store is coming

ValemiCChettiVale Micchetti
Waiting for my website FeverLA.com to go on line soon. So excited about our new studio in LA. @JustElisabetta finally!
5 minutes ago
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Mon 14 Nov 2011, 10:38

It's been coming soon for awhile a few weeks ago invitations were supposed to have gone out. Now they are waiting for a website? Sounds like they are going to miss the big day after Thanksgiving which isn't good for a new business. Better do a lot of promotion for the big christmas rush.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Mon 14 Nov 2011, 13:54

What I don't understand is the verbs Vale Micchetti uses: First she says:
"Waiting for MY website FeverLA.com to go online soon" which makes you think she is the only one involved in this project as she calls it MY website.

Then "So excited about OUR new studio in LA" which seems to involve another person.

Then the tweet is addressed to Elisabetta Canalis only and she says "Finally".

How much is Elisabetta involved in this project since she has never talked about the store? Also it seems from a previous tweet from Vale that she is coming back from Italy on the 24th (November?) for a month and then going together with Bar Rafaeli and Elisabetta on vacation to Brasil where they will also spend New Year, at least that's what I understood from their tweet below. Interesting to know who will be minding the store, the website and by the way, what what does this store sell????

@anapjunqueira Ana Paula Junqueira
@JustElisabetta good morning dariling waiting for you in Brasil xx
7 Nov via Twitter for BlackBerry®

@JustElisabetta come for the new year 's with us ?
9 Nov via Twitter for BlackBerry®

@JustElisabetta ElisabettaCanalis
@anapjunqueira si si !! Can t wait

@JustElisabetta ElisabettaCanalis
@BarRefaeli can t wait!! We ll have fun :-))

"@BarRefaeli: @anapjunqueira @JustElisabetta @ValemiCChetti all of us? together?! i cant imagine the damage! save me now!"Cant wait

"@JustElisabetta: @anapjunqueira si si !! Can t wait" great me you @BarRefaeli. @ValemiCChetti new year s 2gether !

@ValemiCChetti Vale Micchetti
Ready for 15 days HOME! Love #Milan ...will get back energies home with the people I love, and then I'll be around for another month!
10 Nov via Twitter for BlackBerry®

@mamazzafera matheus mazzafera
@ValemiCChetti amore! Came to Brasilllll
12 Nov via Twitter for BlackBerry®

@ValemiCChetti Vale Micchetti
@mamazzafera I will arrive very soon! On the 24th of Nov. Can't wait to see u Mat!
12 Nov via Twitter for BlackBerry®
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by elymania Mon 14 Nov 2011, 16:58

40 minutes ago

JustElisabetta ElisabettaCanalis

@ValemiCChetti u mean that I' ll have a serious job in my life? That ' s scary ! ☺ non vedo l'ora di partire col nostro progetto!

elymania
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Mon 14 Nov 2011, 18:58

i do not use twit and i dont know how it works but why one twits instead of sending normal messages with the phone?

doris day
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by elymania Mon 14 Nov 2011, 19:39

Because they want to tell the entire world..not only a person...i guess!!!

elymania
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Mon 14 Nov 2011, 19:50

doris day wrote:i do not use twit and i dont know how it works but why one twits instead of sending normal messages with the phone?
Who would talk about her if she would just make a phonecall. It is all in the name of the fame.

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Mon 14 Nov 2011, 21:11

elymania wrote:40 minutes ago

JustElisabetta ElisabettaCanalis

@ValemiCChetti u mean that I' ll have a serious job in my life? That ' s scary ! ☺ non vedo l'ora di partire col nostro progetto!

So I guess Elisabetta is involved too in "the project" with Val. I did not see her tweet this morning because after I wrote in this blog I left the house for several hours. Good for her.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Mon 14 Nov 2011, 23:45

lucy wrote:She has very thin hair which can get oily very quick, then add all the product to make it seem fuller, well that's why her hair looks bad more often than good. As the evening wears on her hair looks dirtier. Talk about awkward, not only being at the same party, but the paps asking all those questions, she should be thankful for the woman who called her away.

Lucy, I forgot to send you these pics. Elisabetta has bad hair, thin and stringy (also according to a blogger who bumped into her several months ago at the airport in Alghero, Sardinia). She has to wear extensions all the time when she goes to events, and when she does not she wears baseball hats or that's how her hair looks.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Mon 14 Nov 2011, 23:53

When the store was first talked about it was supposed to be for italian up and coming designers and the store was being aimed at celebrities. Not too sure how they are going to work out who is and who isn't a celeb. But they better do a major PR campaign if they want to last in LA. I still think Eli will be the face of the store it will give her a modeling gig whenever she wants it and we all know how much she loves a camera. I can't really imagine her serving behind a counter though. LOL
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Tue 15 Nov 2011, 00:10

Soci, my point exactly when I started this critique. As you say, she has to wear extensions when she goes to events. Well, I think the opening of Greystone qualifies as an event since the paps were definitely going to be there. She looks more like she's wearing a bowling league shirt and going to bowl a few frames, not a nightclub opening.
MY LAST COMMENTS ONT ELI THIS ROUND. Hug1
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Tue 15 Nov 2011, 02:35

Lets face it , she was a walking disaster that evening. And still got the attention. Which to me it is unbelievable.

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Tue 15 Nov 2011, 02:44

no zizi believe no one actually interested in any of these girls if they weren't with clooney so they are not stars on their own . they just wants to keep the conversation about clooney ex not elisabetta . all the pap's asked about is clooney no one even made note about her DWTS !!! so the attention really not for her but for clooney .

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Tue 15 Nov 2011, 03:12

You are right Lolo, I wish she would disappear for good from our minds.

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Tue 15 Nov 2011, 04:24

Thanks socimar, I have very fine, thin hair, it is a pain to make it look nice for more than a few hours at a time. I should feel sorry for her but I don't, with her money and access to hairdressers she could do much better than oily, stringy, bad hair. She looks like she put no effort into her appearance that evening (once again) she looks sloppy. Don't know if she is one of those people that looks better in person than on film, but IMO she needs to go for a different look, the tom-boy isn't working for her.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Tue 15 Nov 2011, 05:47

Looks like she is back in the fold with Cavalli. Or they are the only people willing to loan her clothes.

On my way to the Chinese Theatre [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
1 hour agoFavoriteRetweetReply

Fitting @Roberto_Cavalli boutique to get ready for tonight , The Beauty Book for brain cancer !
4 hours ago
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Tue 15 Nov 2011, 12:47

watching wrote:Looks like she is back in the fold with Cavalli. Or they are the only people willing to loan her clothes.

On my way to the Chinese Theatre [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
1 hour agoFavoriteRetweetReply

Fitting @Roberto_Cavalli boutique to get ready for tonight , The Beauty Book for brain cancer !
4 hours ago

It was for the launch of THE BEAUTY BOOK for Brain Cancer (a 312 page hardcover collectable coffee table book featuring over 120 of your favorite celebrities, musicians and top models including Scarlett Johansson, Amy Adams, Hugh Jackman, Justin Bieber, Miranda Kerr, Dianna Agron, Zoe Saldana, Chris Evans, Miley Cyrus, Eva Longoria, Jessica Alba, Kim Kardashian, Emily Blunt, Justin Timberlake, Fergie, will.i.am, Gerard Butler, Kate Bosworth, Channing Tatum, Chris Hemsworth and Rosario Dawson). She probably asked Cavalli to borrow a dress for the event and some of the DWTS dancers were there so she probably tagged along. STACEY KIEBLER was there too and the website where I found the pics below had only one pic of Elisabetta but 4-5 of Stacey.

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Tue 15 Nov 2011, 12:58

OOPS, FOUND ANOTHER WEBSITE WITH MORE PICS. IMO I DO NOT LIKE ELISABETTA'S DRESS.

AND NOW STACEY:

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 15 Nov 2011, 17:00

Ely wasn't alone!!!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 15 Nov 2011, 18:16

Looks as if he has her style of dressing - just saying...
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Tue 15 Nov 2011, 20:23

This girl needs to drop Cavalli his clothes have never looked good on her. She has a great body and went to all the red carpet events within the last few years and besides the first blue dress nothing she has worn of his has flattered her figure. This dress looks like her grandmothers robe with the arms cut out.

pandabear
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Tue 15 Nov 2011, 20:33

pandabear wrote:This girl needs to drop Cavalli his clothes have never looked good on her. She has a great body and went to all the red carpet events within the last few years and besides the first blue dress nothing she has worn of his has flattered her figure. This dress looks like her grandmothers robe with the arms cut out.

Especially the pockets, why pockets in an evening dress and with the fringe being so heavy that they look like they are full of potatoes. I know now why she went to the event. Stacey was there and she had to show off her new BF.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 15 Nov 2011, 20:49

Sorry Soci, this is not an evening dress!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Tue 15 Nov 2011, 20:59

Leaving the party with two copies of THE BEAUTY BOOK for Brain Tumor.

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Tue 15 Nov 2011, 21:04

yeah pandabear ,bette has slim body she can wear too many better dresses she have really good load of choices with her thin figure but i never really liked her style if she give up cavali it would be better for her .

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 15 Nov 2011, 21:18

JustElisabettaElisabettaCanalis
.....Sara' in ogni caso divertente! Vi aggiorno su tutto per ora e' diciamo una "sorpresa"....
4 hours ago

l' evento che faro' a Milano Il 28 e non potete mancare perche' ho bisogno della vostra presenza e del vostro supporto !
4 hours ago

Il 25 Novembre saro' a Milano per presentare una nuova campagna europea che uscira' a Gennaio 2012 ma .. altrettanto importante sara'...

Translate:
..... Sarah 'fun anyway! There's all for now and upgrade to 'say a "surprise "....
4 hours ago

the 'flagship event' in Milan on 28 and you can not miss' cause I need your presence and your support!
4 hours ago

On November 25th I will be 'in Milan to present a new European campaign that will come out' in January 2012 but .. Equally important will be '...

Last edited by melbert on Tue 15 Nov 2011, 21:20; edited 1 time in total
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Tue 15 Nov 2011, 21:18

lelacorb wrote: Sorry Soci, this is not an evening dress!

Eli in her twitter yesterday she said that she had to run to JUST CAVALLI to be fitted for the dress to wear at the event. Everybody else at the event was wearing evening clothes, not long gowns but "cocktail" dresses and I don't think what she was wearing would be considered a "cocktail" dress. I like her much better with the coat on.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Tue 15 Nov 2011, 21:34

melbert wrote:JustElisabettaElisabettaCanalis

On November 25th I will be 'in Milan to present a new European campaign that will come out' in January 2012 but .. Equally important will be '...

Melbert,
could it be the photoshoot that she was doing 10 days ago for Holland? It lasted 2 days and she kept tweeting pics from the set including one with two policemen.

I don't think it is the opening of her and Val's studio because according to Canalis it involves a "European Campain" and there wouldn't be any reason to be in Milan on 11/28, especially without Val who will be arriving in LA on 11/24 from Milan. It's got to be Holland.

@JustElisabetta
ElisabettaCanalis
@lybrabalance I m actually shooting a commercial for Holland !
6 Nov via Twitter for BlackBerry®

@JustElisabetta
ElisabettaCanalis
Still shooting [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
6 Nov via Twitter for BlackBerry®

@JustElisabetta
ElisabettaCanalis
And finally we wrapped ! Yeeyyyyy let s go to sleep [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
8 Nov via Twitter for BlackBerry®
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Wed 16 Nov 2011, 06:04

Or maybe she has been re-signed to the Cavalli underwear campagin as post split, she has managed to keep a public presence with the talking to the press, calling up the paps and being on DWTS. She went a period of time there where she was "working" for other designers and now seems to be back with Cavalli at his events and wearing his clothes. So the Berlin gig and now publicly announcing that she is wearing his clothes could mean she is back on contract with them.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 16 Nov 2011, 12:27

watching wrote:Or maybe she has been re-signed to the Cavalli underwear campagin as post split, she has managed to keep a public presence with the talking to the press, calling up the paps and being on DWTS. She went a period of time there where she was "working" for other designers and now seems to be back with Cavalli at his events and wearing his clothes. So the Berlin gig and now publicly announcing that she is wearing his clothes could mean she is back on contract with them.

You may be right about Cavalli. After her pics in Berlin, the award and her continuous tweeting about wearing Cavalli she might very well be back with him. He sent her a tweet following her attendance at the The Beauty Book for Brain Cancer:

@Roberto_Cavalli
Roberto Cavalli
@JustElisabetta in Roberto Cavalli at the launch of 'The Beauty Book for Brain Cancer' in #LA. Bellissima! #fashion pic.twitter.com/A22subyG
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Wed 16 Nov 2011, 12:37

Nice ring on her left hand.....if she were still with George, can you imagine the buzz.....??

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Wed 16 Nov 2011, 15:16

socimar wrote:
lelacorb wrote: Sorry Soci, this is not an evening dress!

Eli in her twitter yesterday she said that she had to run to JUST CAVALLI to be fitted for the dress to wear at the event. Everybody else at the event was wearing evening clothes, not long gowns but "cocktail" dresses and I don't think what she was wearing would be considered a "cocktail" dress. I like her much better with the coat on.

Evening gowns are near-floor-length, or even with trains in the back of the dress, which drag to the floor. Cocktail dresses, are lower calf-length (traditionally), and are usually black in color. Nowadays, the term "cocktail dress" has a new meaning (looking at Eli's dress choice). Cocktali dresses are worn in late afternoon/early evening (5:00 pm-8:00 pm), and evening gowns/black tie are after 8:00 PM.

MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Wed 16 Nov 2011, 17:24

lelacorb wrote:Ely wasn't alone!!!

Here is an Italian commercial that reminds me of Eli and Mehcad Brooks:

WARNING: (It shows men in tighty-whites)
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Wed 16 Nov 2011, 17:34

MM, that was great! Couldn't do that commercial in US. We'd have NAACP on our necks.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next