George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
How to post on Elisabetta threads EmptyToday at 01:05 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
How to post on Elisabetta threads EmptyToday at 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
How to post on Elisabetta threads EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
How to post on Elisabetta threads EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
How to post on Elisabetta threads EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
How to post on Elisabetta threads EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
How to post on Elisabetta threads EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
How to post on Elisabetta threads EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
How to post on Elisabetta threads EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

How to post on Elisabetta threads

Go down

How to post on Elisabetta threads Empty How to post on Elisabetta threads

Post by Katiedot Sat 10 Aug 2013, 05:21

If you'd like to post on the Elisabetta threads, please go to the 'groups' menu at the top of the page and ask to join the 'Elisabetta Canalis' group. Anyone with more than 5 posts will be automatically included in the group.

You will only be allowed access if you agree to the following rules:

this section of the forum is for an update of what Elisabetta Canalis does and not for in-depth discussions about whether she's right or wrong in her choices or whether you like her or don't like her.

1. No name calling.
We're not in school any more, so let's let go of the name calling. And that's the rule for whether you're talking to another poster or writing about someone in George's world. It's simple good manners and if you can't find a kind word to say, be sure we'll all see what sort of a person you really are.

2. No repetition
Everyone has the right to an opinion. Everyone. But you don't need to express it over and over and over and over again. Once is plenty. If someone disagrees with your views, you can explain yourself again, allow them to explain their point of view again and then you should both leave it.

3. About George's girlfriends
This house's opinion is that George can date who he wants, when he wants and any way he wants. As long as he isn't breaking the law, we're fine with it. Just because you wouldn't do something doesn't mean it's bad or wrong.

If you feel the need to criticise, pick apart and bitch about someone you've never met and who's done you no harm, ask yourself why.  Because what you write says more about you than it ever could about his girlfriend.

A quick word about freedom of speech.  Contrary to popular opinion on this site, freedom of speech doesn't mean you have the right to say what you want.  Freedom of speech actually means everyone has the right to say what they want.  That includes the right to disagree with what you said.  

And finally a word about opinions.  Opinions aren't sacred and just because you have an opinion doesn't mean it's precious or that nobody can disagree with you.  Opinions can be wrong.    Adding 'JMO' to the end of a post doesn't magically protect you from having anyone disagree with your opinion.  All it means is that you're stating an opinion and not a fact.  

Last edited by Katiedot on Wed 14 Aug 2013, 11:25; edited 2 times in total
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

How to post on Elisabetta threads Empty Re: How to post on Elisabetta threads

Post by Katiedot Sat 10 Aug 2013, 05:37

kim18 wrote:
Katiedot on Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:40 pm wrote:
I have already stated that this thread is for an update of what Elisabetta Canalis does and not for in-depth discussions about whether she's right or wrong in her choices.
Your arguments are boring and pointless. If you want to argue about her, find another site.
Enough.
I'm sick of you posters who can't speak nicely to each other and fight all the time.   Basta!  This thread is now closed because of your rudeness.
Katiedot :
it is clear that the closure is used to eliminate the  forum of Elisabetta Canalis, because in this of Stacey Kleiber you speak and you commen everything that she does!  But now I ask you to permanently delete my account from this site with moderators politically incorrect.
Delete my account Kim18.
Kim, your account is now closed as requested.

My decision to close the Elisabetta thread is because of YOUR rudeness. If you want to scream and shout at other people like a little child then you can go and do it somewhere else and not on this site. You have no manners and you're not welcome here.

Your poor behaviour upsets me. It upsets me that out of all the girlfriend threads we have on this forum, Elisabetta's is the only one we've had to close three times because of the bad behaviour of posters.

I believe that people should be able to write politely and decently to each other, even if they disagree but people posting in Elisabetta threads have proved that they can't. And because you can't behave like a decent human being the threads have been closed to you.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down