George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 9 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 9 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 9 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 9 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 9 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 9 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 9 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 9 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 9 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

+46
anon.4
dakota007
madsky
maria4
LornaDoone
Lella_la_bella
m4rose
dolcevita
zizi
noodle
sadDonkey
Dior
Wolfgang Gunnerson
Natascha
Charley
Casey
it's me
fadelite
Lighterside
elymania
annemarie
lolo"layla"
Cinderella
blubelle
janieb
Katiedot
doris day
davidarochelle
watching
pandabear
Henway
lovelylois
lucy
MyGirlKylie
Atalante
sandwiches
MM
cindigirl
pattygirl
lelacorb
socimar
bellybaby
melbert
Dexterdidit
sisieq
Ello
50 posters

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 9 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by pattygirl Fri 14 Oct 2011, 20:29

Davida, do you think George would be worried about any gossip that could be spread about him? He has been the subject of such gossip for years. The "gay" rumors don't upset him so why would he be bothered about whatever "personal" gossip Eli could spread through her new beau.
It isn't necessarily a girl's desirability that goes up because of dating a superstar. It's her reputation that is enhanced, whether for the better or worse, depending on the gossip and her personal presentation. (Bikinis, nude shots, drunken presentation).She sets the bar.
pattygirl
pattygirl
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 9 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by pattygirl Fri 14 Oct 2011, 20:33

MM, don't think he's really bothered by those lines, and since he has reached the golden age, perhaps he feels they are just his badges of courage and is proud of them.
I know the original quote wasn't yours, but I was responding to your Botox crack. LOL sunny
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwiches Fri 14 Oct 2011, 20:38

I will lose respect for him if he uses botox or goes under the knife. Nothing wrong with aging naturally and he's one of the few in Hollywood that is doing just that. Sure he looks older, doesn't mean he's not hot. Wink

sandwiches
sandwiches
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Fri 14 Oct 2011, 20:44

I'm with you 1000%, sandy. (that was 3 0's, not studder fingers)
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 14 Oct 2011, 20:45

Well George's eyes and teeth redone them already!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Fri 14 Oct 2011, 20:57

lelacorb wrote:
Dexterdidit wrote:I don't get what the tweets mean? What's the end of what story?
I twitt between two friends of Ely, Vale Michetti and Bar Rafaeli talk of a child June 17. Negative response! On June 22 Vale Michetti tweets: It 'true, but do not ask me. I am convinced that Palin to Ely and George. The dates coincide and if you read other twitt Vale can be found in Capri and the evening parades Ely and find themselves in Positano

Lela,
they are not talking about a child, Valentina Micchetti is calling Bar Rafaleli "babe". It is very common in the United States to call a girlfriend or a boyfriend "babe" and it is the same from woman to woman, from woman to man and viceversa. It Italian it would sound more like: "no bimba, in Italia il numero 17 e' peggiore del numero 13! E ieri c'era anche la luna piena! Auch!

Vale Micchetti
@BarRefaeli no babe! in Italy number 17 is worse then number 13! And yesterday it was also full moon! Auch!

It's all about Bar Rafaeli breaking an arm on July 17 in the middle of the summer.
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 14 Oct 2011, 20:58

pattygirl wrote:MM, don't think he's really bothered by those lines, and since he has reached the golden age, perhaps he feels they are just his badges of courage and is proud of them.
I know the original quote wasn't yours, but I was responding to your Botox crack. LOL sunny

I believe that George does not like getting old and does not accept the fact, repeated again and again that in future there will be more roles as a director because he is old now. Sorry, but in film there are roles for actors and actants are no longer young? I believe that there is always a good actor for a role to play and I think of Paul Newman, Al Pacino, De Niro, Sean Connery. George does not want to appear on the screen is because you do not like the old. George you are always beautiful !!!!!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 14 Oct 2011, 21:02

pattygirl wrote:MM, don't think he's really bothered by those lines, and since he has reached the golden age, perhaps he feels they are just his badges of courage and is proud of them.
I believe that George does not like getting old and does not accept the fact, repeated again and again that in future there will be more roles as a director because he is old now. Sorry, but in film there are roles for actors and actants are no longer young? I believe that there is always a good actor for a role to play and I think of Paul Newman, Al Pacino, De Niro, Sean Connery. George does not want to appear on the screen is because you do not like the old. George you are always beautiful !!!!!

lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Fri 14 Oct 2011, 21:02

Dexterdidit wrote:I don't get what the tweets mean? What's the end of what story?

I explained the issue in a later message quoting the original from Lelacorb. I believe she thought there was a "child" involved because Val Micchetti called Bar Rafaeli "babe". Don't want to repeat it, so read my previous message.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 14 Oct 2011, 21:07

socimar,I knew that in America use babe but do not use child !!!!!!!!!!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Fri 14 Oct 2011, 21:59

lelacorb wrote:

Hey, George is not old he is mature!!
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Fri 14 Oct 2011, 22:14

I don't think George cares one way or the other. He often says things in a joking way. Yes, he will have more directorial roles, not because he's "old now", but because he enjoys directing. He loves acting and will continue to do that, too. He doesn't expect to play the "lover" but is very willing to play a supporting role or a mature role. He is willing to play the type of roles Newman, Pacino, De Niro, and Connery play and he can do them justice.

MM, he may be mature, but he is still the sexiest around.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Fri 14 Oct 2011, 23:31

lelacorb wrote:socimar,I knew that in America use babe but do not use child !!!!!!!!!!

Where did you see the word child?????. I copied and pasted directly from the twitter page of @ValemiCChetti and she said "babe" twice, not child. I am copying it again:

@ValemiCChetti
Vale Micchetti
I'm so sorry for my best friend @BarRefaeli. A broken arm in summer time sucks big time! I love you so much!

BarRefaeli Bar Refaeli
I broke my arm. And I'm annoyed! Booooooo
17 Jun Favorite Retweet Reply

in reply to ↑

@ValemiCChetti
Vale Micchetti
@BarRefaeli babe I'm so sorry! I told u it was a very bad day!!!

17 Jun via Twitter for BlackBerry®

BarRefaeli Bar Refaeli
@ValemiCChetti isn't it supposed to b friday the 13th my love?
17 Jun Favorite Retweet Reply

in reply to ↑

@ValemiCChetti
Vale Micchetti
@BarRefaeli no babe! in Italy number 17 is worse then number 13! And yesterday it was also full moon! Auch!

@ValemiCChetti
Vale Micchetti
It's Friday 17th...shits happen today. So make sure to behave well. Goodnight
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 15 Oct 2011, 07:19

Soci ,You are right.
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sat 15 Oct 2011, 13:24

Another article - is she seeking the paps out? When she was in LA and actually dating George (when he was off filming or when they were bothin town) she rarely got papped. Now it seems to be everyday. Split press and DWTS have raised her profile but to this level????

Elisabetta Canalis in Hot Shorts, Micro T-Shirt and Shopping ... Halloween!
October 15, 2011 written by Violet Leave a Comment

It's not every day to see Elisabetta Canalis walking down the street in hot shorts .. And then, when it happens, the paparazzi did not make it certain to escape!

Elizabeth, maybe a little 'too thin but still beautiful (here is reminiscent of a young Marisa Tomei ) has made ​​an extra shopping session through the streets of Los Angeles.

The showgirl, has categorically denied that they were about to conduct a cooking show in the U.S., has chosen for his stroll micro shorts, jeans, highlighting her slender legs and without an ounce of fat, and a T dark pink-shirt with the logo of Coca-Cola . Maxi bag in tow and the inevitable flip-flops!

But that's not all because a few days ago, Eli has also made a much-loved shopping in the U.S., one for Halloween!

In the company of a friend, Eli bought a beautiful pumpkin carving perhaps for a party, and other gadgets.

About the break with George Clooney , who is a subject that continues to touch the interviews, the former tissue, said:

Since the news of my affair with George has been made public, and after our separation, were written many bad things about me. In two years with him I got to know many influential people, but I never dreamed of exploiting this. I only can do it alone.

Is not missing those who write some evil, as an American blog that accused Eli wants to stay ahead of the curve without doing anything, but only showing in a bikini on the beach ...

Well ', perhaps it is true, but it's not all attract attention and make headlines simply by going shopping or relaxing on the beach!

Link
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 15 Oct 2011, 15:10

watching wrote:Another article - is she seeking the paps out? When she was in LA and actually dating George (when he was off filming or when they were bothin town) she rarely got papped. Now it seems to be everyday. Split press and DWTS have raised her profile but to this level????

Elisabetta Canalis in Hot Shorts, Micro T-Shirt and Shopping ... Halloween!
October 15, 2011 written by Violet Leave a Comment

It's not every day to see Elisabetta Canalis walking down the street in hot shorts .. And then, when it happens, the paparazzi did not make it certain to escape!

Elizabeth, maybe a little 'too thin but still beautiful (here is reminiscent of a young Marisa Tomei ) has made ​​an extra shopping session through the streets of Los Angeles.

The showgirl, has categorically denied that they were about to conduct a cooking show in the U.S., has chosen for his stroll micro shorts, jeans, highlighting her slender legs and without an ounce of fat, and a T dark pink-shirt with the logo of Coca-Cola . Maxi bag in tow and the inevitable flip-flops!

.............................Is not missing those who write some evil, as an American blog that accused Eli wants to stay ahead of the curve without doing anything, but only showing in a bikini on the beach ...

Well ', perhaps it is true, but it's not all attract attention and make headlines simply by going shopping or relaxing on the beach!

Link

Walking in the street of Los Angeles in a pair of short that seem to be falling down any minute now showing again her public bone, definitely will draw any kind of attention, I mean ANY, including the paps. In one pic you can see her pulling her shorts up. She also twitted a pic of herself naked (see link below) holding a a dress in front asking her friends if she should wear flip flops with that dress. The pic is quite innocent however you can see the skin ripple under her arm, no muscle tone, just skin over bones. I believe she is still losing more weight and is constantly on a diet (I believe she only eats Japanese food).

@JustElisabetta
ElisabettaCanalis
Should I wear a flip flop tonight ?!?!?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sat 15 Oct 2011, 15:19

Please tell me what young woman living alone has a pool table in her living room? Strange, no?
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 15 Oct 2011, 16:47

Now PattyGirl, I'm going to show my age here and I know you'll remember too! Back in the day, the Beverly Hillbillies, remember? They had dinner at the billiard table and used the pool sticks as "pot passers". Maybe Eli is channeling the BH as they were a little "out of place" in Beverly Hills?
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sat 15 Oct 2011, 18:02

But she can't cook, so what would she need it for? Of course, I guess there are other games one can play on a pool table. Plenty of space to roll around.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Sat 15 Oct 2011, 18:22

@JustElisabetta
ElisabettaCanalis
Should I wear a flip flop tonight ?!?!?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

socimar
Clooney Expert

Clooney-liciousness: 32

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Yikes!!! That looks nasty-weird. So first it's falling down sweatpants w/workout bra, then falling down shorts, and then, apparently everything has fallen off, and she's holding up a dress in front of her naked body.....what next?? Any guesses?? You know I've always said Playboy was next, but right now she's probably a little TOO skinny...maybe Hustler......

And why does she need to ask anybody about flip flops? She's gonna do it anyway...always does....

Last edited by Katiedot on Sun 16 Oct 2011, 09:08; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added pic)

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 15 Oct 2011, 21:49

pattygirl wrote:Please tell me what young woman living alone has a pool table in her living room? Strange, no?

Yes, I noticed it too and found it very odd. The sofa, however and even the painting on the wall are very lovely. Maybe she built a "man's cave" in her living room so she can entertain boys ???
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sat 15 Oct 2011, 22:28

Could be, but not a very interesting way to entertain them.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sun 16 Oct 2011, 00:43

Who poses like that naked with a pillow or something covering her boobs? Why would her friend even take the picture? And why does she only want to wear one flip flop? These tweetpics are getting desperate guess no one else wants to take pictures of her half naked anymore so now she is doing it herself. I noticed the pool table too one thing for sure is it isn't the house Chi took the pictures in calling it her new home. I like the couch don't get the pool table unless she thinks it's cool or it may off come with the apartment they are a real cow to get in and out my friend used to have one.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sun 16 Oct 2011, 02:08

Dexterdidit wrote:Who poses like that naked with a pillow or something covering her boobs? Why would her friend even take the picture? And why does she only want to wear one flip flop? These tweetpics are getting desperate guess no one else wants to take pictures of her half naked anymore so now she is doing it herself. I noticed the pool table too one thing for sure is it isn't the house Chi took the pictures in calling it her new home. I like the couch don't get the pool table unless she thinks it's cool or it may off come with the apartment they are a real cow to get in and out my friend used to have one.

I think her English is not that great and by saying "shall I wear a flip flop tonight" I think she actually meant "shall I wear flip flops tonight " or "shall I wear a pair of flip flops tonight"
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 16 Oct 2011, 04:01

Eli who?
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Sun 16 Oct 2011, 05:52

LornaDoone wrote:Eli who?

Eli? Betty? Canalis? Elisabetta? Ex girlfriend of?

What what were we talking about?

hey lorna how about a cookie? heehhehehe

I bought some Lorna doone's the other day yummy!

Wait your not jealous that George bought Keiblers instead of Doones are you? Do not worry we all no Doones are way better then Keibler's. Very Happy lol! Thumbs up!

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 9 Empty temporary thread

Post by Katiedot Sun 16 Oct 2011, 08:54

I'm moving the posts about George's teeth to the thread we already have on this site about George's teeth.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 16 Oct 2011, 09:12

I suspect the apartment is rented and comes fully furnished, complete with pool table.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sun 16 Oct 2011, 11:23

JMO - Her bikini tweets got press coverage so now she is posing pictures of her in a state of undress hoping for similiar response from the pres to try and keep the dying off attention coming her way. The previous pictures she posted didn't get any attention. The party outfit / all dolled up going to a club or dinner pictures didn't cause mention in the press so when the bikini shots got coverage, she has taken advantage of the knowledge that the press is watching her twitter account and is providing them with the type of pictures and tweets that might get her attention from the press or at least the paps. I mean, it works for Coco and Adriana Curry - why not Betty? I mean, she is in the same boat as both of them in the sense of professional credits and a love of famewhoring.

For those not knowing what I mead, have a look at the twitter pic from these one time / current significant other of a famous man. Adrianne Curry twitter Coco twitter
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sun 16 Oct 2011, 11:51

I thought the same thing. Eli is doing this to get attention. I actually have a soft spot for Coco. Have you ever seen Thong Thursday. She really seems to do it for fun and doesn't take herself to seriously! If TMZ and co ran the bikini pics they will pay attention to her half nude pictures but it is a little sad!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sun 16 Oct 2011, 14:16

Katiedot wrote:I suspect the apartment is rented and comes fully furnished, complete with pool table.

I agree with you because after the split from Gee and her sudden departure from Italy a month or so later (after her holiday in Amalfi, Capri, Positano and runway show in Naples) and the beginning of DWST training which started several weeks before the actual show, she would not have had the time to shop around for furniture.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Sun 16 Oct 2011, 15:31

Another scaring picture. Noooo!
Please, put your clothes on woman!!!!
Dior
Dior
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 16 Oct 2011, 17:02

watching wrote:JMO - Her bikini tweets got press coverage so now she is posing pictures of her in a state of undress hoping for similiar response from the pres to try and keep the dying off attention coming her way. The previous pictures she posted didn't get any attention. The party outfit / all dolled up going to a club or dinner pictures didn't cause mention in the press so when the bikini shots got coverage, she has taken advantage of the knowledge that the press is watching her twitter account and is providing them with the type of pictures and tweets that might get her attention from the press or at least the paps. I mean, it works for Coco and Adriana Curry - why not Betty? I mean, she is in the same boat as both of them in the sense of professional credits and a love of famewhoring.

For those not knowing what I mead, have a look at the twitter pic from these one time / current significant other of a famous man. Adrianne Curry twitter Coco twitter

But do you believe that you take a picture like this to the press, I believe that if its purpose would call a professional photographer (the folds under her arm !!!!).
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Sun 16 Oct 2011, 18:20

"elisabetta canalis is an ugly woman coverd with tones of make up and i am not jealous " is this forum free enough to let me express my self i don't see her pretty and her way to connect with others as we see make her more offff to me i don't like the way she acting with others she think so much of her self or she is something special and SHE IS NOT just like that, she is with simple words just another girl who believe that opening her arms or legs for rich men or famous make her in better place in the world. she has no talent any one remind me What she is good about ? she is not even a good body or pretty face so please stop accusing us of being jealous from WHAT?PLEASE..........

P.S i am not trying to hurt anyone her except for delusional calling us jealous .

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 16 Oct 2011, 18:27

Can't we all just accept that on this forum there are a couple of Canalis fans, several posters who don't care either way and a number of people who actively dislike her?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Sun 16 Oct 2011, 18:36

but at the same time i do that katiedot i don't want anyone insult me or call me jealous can we all respect each others ?

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 16 Oct 2011, 18:37

Yes we can. Make happy
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 16 Oct 2011, 19:54

Coco is married to a famous man and has been doing her thing for years. She also seems like a very sweet down to earth woman. Eli seems desperate for attention and more fame which I don't think she is gonna get here. She should go back to Italy and work there where she is at least well known.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sun 16 Oct 2011, 19:58

I think she'll stay around as long as she gets the littlest bit of publicity. Has to stick around until DWTS finishes for season, I believe. The dumped contestants all show up during final couple of shows to show support, even if they couldn't care a bit. Probably contractual.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by maria4 Sun 16 Oct 2011, 21:30

because this site is becoming the American version of Italian vipers? I see too much evil in your comments, she is ugly, she is ......... more you have, the more you say it! How sad! that sick world! a bit of humanity in all of us would not be bad!

maria4
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 16 Oct 2011, 21:35

pattygirl wrote:I think she'll stay around as long as she gets the littlest bit of publicity. Has to stick around until DWTS finishes for season, I believe. The dumped contestants all show up during final couple of shows to show support, even if they couldn't care a bit. Probably contractual.
I think she twitted or in an interview said that she doesn't know what her dance will be on the finale, but she's excited about it. And I think that she cares "a bit" Pattygirl! Someone will see her and she'll get a gazillion job offers! CS!!!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 16 Oct 2011, 22:04

maria4 wrote:because this site is becoming the American version of Italian vipers? I see too much evil in your comments, she is ugly, she is ......... more you have, the more you say it! How sad! that sick world! a bit of humanity in all of us would not be bad!
With due respect and to others who are tired of talking about her - suggestion: don't read the thread!!! People who don't want to go on and on about his girlfriends - suggestion: then stay out of the girlfriend threads.

We agree to disagree. If anyone wants to post something positive about one of his girlfriends, please go right ahead. And, vice versa. However, its not fair to mock the POSTER whether if a positive or negative comment about a girlfriend. Thanks, I think I'm done now. Shocked

Okay, one more thing - its not fair when someone doesn't want to discuss a GF anymore and wants a thread to be locked or the conversation to end. FYI to newbies: many of us go on to post what a past GF is presently doing with their lives and alot of it is positive. Example: when Celine had her baby, that was reported and everyone was happy for her.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 16 Oct 2011, 22:26

lelacorb wrote:
Do you want know why the end of the story!!!!!
It ValemiCChetti Micchetti
@
@ BarRefaeli no child! Italy in the number 17 is worse then the number 13! And yesterday was also the full moon! Auch!
June 17
@
@ BarRefaeli girl I'm so sorry! I told u it was a very bad day!
June 17
@
YES! It 'true. NOW please stop asking ME.
June 22 Retwee Add to Favorites
Here is your original post - the word child is used and that is why everyone was confused.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 16 Oct 2011, 22:29

davidarochelle wrote:Can any of you comment on the original post?
Okay

Doesn't it seem strange that a girl's desirability goes up just because she dated a superstar?
No.

Would G be worried that instead of blabbing to the paps about their intimate encounters Eli would be talking to her new beau who could then spread some personal gossip? Just very curious as always. Davida-Rochelle
With due respect, you have posted that you have had great discussion with other SAG people and/or Hollywood type people. I can't believe you do not know anything about NDA: Non-disclosure Agreement. Which means, you sign it and no talking after the relationship ends.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 16 Oct 2011, 22:31

pattygirl wrote:The "gay" rumors don't upset him so why would he be bothered about whatever "personal" gossip Eli could spread through her new beau.
Now, now, I'm sure you just forgot that the Gay,Gay,Gay bothered him. It was just one too many Gay's. tongue Wink

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by maria4 Sun 16 Oct 2011, 22:32

siseq. I do not like the evil free, now if George is happy with stacy I'm glad if one day you leave, I hope not say anything bad about her or him, whatever the reason they are now together.
Please tell me one reason why a person deserves to be insulted, I see all these insults when it comes to other ex-girlfriends. Since you do not care anything about Eli because you keep talking about? Did signed a contract with you, so you have to talk about it? now there is stacy, talk to her, not enough?

maria4
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 16 Oct 2011, 22:32

lelacorb wrote:Well George's eyes and teeth redone them already!
Teeth: yes
Eyes: no, he was only making fun during the Julia Roberts interview.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 16 Oct 2011, 22:43

Katiedot wrote:I suspect the apartment is rented and comes fully furnished, complete with pool table.
Sorry, didn't see your post about moving teeth chatter.

Do we know that is her apartment or her GF's place? Maybe she really plays pool.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Mon 17 Oct 2011, 04:17

sisieq wrote:
pattygirl wrote:The "gay" rumors don't upset him so why would he be bothered about whatever "personal" gossip Eli could spread through her new beau.
Now, now, I'm sure you just forgot that the Gay,Gay,Gay bothered him. It was just one too many Gay's. tongue Wink

I said it didn't bother him, not that he didn't comment on it. He said he was gay, gay, but the third was a bit much (not his words exactly). I thought you were enough of a follower of George's that you could tell that he was joking. The whole part of the interview where he was viewing his "internet info" was said in a joking manner. You should know he says many things in jest, tongue in cheek. As usual he laughed at himself, was self-deprecating.

He did it in the video today of the q&a at MYFF when the conversation was about the Hawaiian shirts and khakis costume for The Descendants. When asked what he thought when first dressed in the attire, he said "I'll never get laid again." We should all be used to his sense of humor by now.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 17 Oct 2011, 04:45

Pattygirl, I think Sisieq was joking too. Her post to you was more teasing rather than contradictory. At least that's how I read it.

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next