George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 14 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 14 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 14 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 14 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 14 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 14 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 14 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 14 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 14 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

+46
anon.4
dakota007
madsky
maria4
LornaDoone
Lella_la_bella
m4rose
dolcevita
zizi
noodle
sadDonkey
Dior
Wolfgang Gunnerson
Natascha
Charley
Casey
it's me
fadelite
Lighterside
elymania
annemarie
lolo"layla"
Cinderella
blubelle
janieb
Katiedot
doris day
davidarochelle
watching
pandabear
Henway
lovelylois
lucy
MyGirlKylie
Atalante
sandwiches
MM
cindigirl
pattygirl
lelacorb
socimar
bellybaby
melbert
Dexterdidit
sisieq
Ello
50 posters

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 14 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by socimar Fri 28 Oct 2011, 02:49

Mehcad Brooks has been in Paris since October 13 and in one of his twitter he said:

@Mehcadbrooks
Mehcad Brooks
trying to send pics of paris but the photos don't go through...sorry ya'll. Will send pics of Paris and Berlin when I get back stateside.
14 Oct via web

I am wondering if Eli joined him in Berlin of if he joined her there to be together. I know there is the Cavalli award that Elisabetta is planning to attend but that would be easy to get since Valentina Micchetti is Cavalli's PR and one of Eli's best friends and she is in Europe too.
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2 - Page 14 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 2

Post by Dexterdidit Fri 28 Oct 2011, 08:26

We have only seen the one picture of them together makes sense if he has been away a couple of weeks. Cause Eli is never shy when she has a new guy around. I expect he will be on the red carpet with Eli. Cavalli I wonder if he will lend her a decent dress this time around?
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Fri 28 Oct 2011, 08:43

Well she has got him paying for her from the get-go.

George Who? Elisabetta Canalis Sinks Her Teeth Into True Blood New Love
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted on Oct 27, 2011 @ 03:00PM print it send it
Splash NewsBy Radar Staff

Looks like George Clooney’s ex-girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis is dancing to a new tune!

After being spotted sharing a romantic dinner with Mehcad Brooks earlier this month in Los Angeles, the Dancing with the Stars castoff reunited with her True Blood hottie in Berlin – and RadarOnline.com has the photos.

The Italian model, who steamed up the dance floor with her hot body before getting voted off early in the season, was clad in coordinating clothes with her new male friend as the two took in the sites of the German city.

Their day consisted of pampering at a nail salon (he paid!), a visit to the Pergamon Museum and a stroll on the city streets, before they returned to the Regent Hotel where they are staying.

The duo sparked romance rumors after sharing a romantic dinner earlier this month at popular Hollywood eaterie STK.

Link to radar
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by elymania Fri 28 Oct 2011, 09:43

lelacorb wrote:SOCIM, I believe you are sick with hatred for Elizabeth! You say you understand Italian, but I have doubts: You always know the opposite but if you live in hatred of your business!

elymania
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 28 Oct 2011, 10:43

Pari wrote:Personally, I don't think we must "grade" partners, previous (one's own) or with those of the other's Smile George, Stacy, Elisabetta, Mehcad, have each a "destiny to comply with, that which is unique" and made for each as their own!
Besides, what happens inside "closed doors" is finally the part of the relationship that really matters, something we will NEVER KNOW!!! Smile Not trying to be condescending or p/rudish or whatever it is that I sound like (??? ha ha hahaaaa, sowieee) Just want to ask for us to be happy for George and Stacy; Elisabetta and Mehcad... especially as they have publically declared their oneness with their respective partners... Smile
Yes, I do accept though, that each of us have a voice to voice, that which is also "unique and destined" Very Happy and that which I must also comply with in patient understanding ha ha ha ahhaaaa
Anyways, wishing them and each of us, lots of happy times ahead Smile cheers

pari
you have always a different voice
do you know something we don't?
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Fri 28 Oct 2011, 11:30

Wow he paid, sounds like a gentleman. So far they have both been quiet about things we will see how long things last. Eli does look happy though and he seems much more her style.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Fri 28 Oct 2011, 12:42

He looks good but George looks better Wink
I am not sure if she is really happy or pretends to be happy. After George moved on maybe she felt under pressure to do the same.
Maybe Mehcad is her medicine against her heartache or she still wants attention...who knows..

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Location : Universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, Europe, ...

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 28 Oct 2011, 12:47

Dexterdidit wrote:Wow he paid, sounds like a gentleman. So far they have both been quiet about things we will see how long things last. Eli does look happy though and he seems much more her style.
I totally agree with you!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 28 Oct 2011, 13:24

hungry George Lela? Smile
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Fri 28 Oct 2011, 14:12

I never heard of Mehcad Brooks before I started watching “Necessary Roughness” on TV at 10:00 pm on Wednesdays. He is not the leading actor but I thought he was very good in the part of a footballer with lots of issues and Callie Thorne was excellent as his psychologist. Before that I believe he was mainly a Calvin Klein underwear model plus a small TV part in True Blood but he was killed on the second episode (by a vampire?) but I did not see that show. “Necessary Roughness” Season 1 is over but I read that the contract was extended for Season 2 starting in the summer 2012, so being free at the moment Mehcad might have gone to Paris to do some modeling until they start shooting episodes for the second season. Does anybody know why he is called “EGG”? Is it because of the shape of his head or is it related to something else?
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by madsky Fri 28 Oct 2011, 15:15

His character on True Blood was called Eggs. He is good in Necessary Roughness too. I googled him for some pictures and he is really a nice looking man. Not in the same handsome way as George, more just hot. I kind of hope it works out for Eli, because then we may stop hearing about how determined she is and how George and her may get back together. Tired of that story hope it is truly done forever.

madsky
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 28 Oct 2011, 15:41

it's me wrote:hungry George Lela? Smile
always Love3 Thumbs up!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 28 Oct 2011, 15:55

What does Eli in Berlin?[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwiches Fri 28 Oct 2011, 16:34

He's hot!
sandwiches
sandwiches
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Fri 28 Oct 2011, 17:25

for me not that hot not hotter than george back days or now .

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Fri 28 Oct 2011, 20:32

Are Elisabetta Canalis And Mehcad Brooks Hooking Up?
Posted on October 28th, 2011 at 9:00 am

From George Clooney to Mehcad Brooks? If the rumors are true, we’re not sure what Elisabetta Canalis is thinking but it must not be logical.

We kid! We’re sure the 31 year old Calvin Klein hunk is a nice guy, but he’s no George Clooney – we just didn’t see this one coming.

Still, dozens of photographs were released on Thursday of Canalis and Brooks spending some quality time together in Berlin. The two were photographed hanging out at the Pergamonmuseum, a nail salon and diner. They were alone, smiling, and looking like quite the smitten pair.

No official word on if they’re an item, but we can say with certainty that they’re at least very good friends :-)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Fri 28 Oct 2011, 20:37

Elisabetta Canalis is papped in Berlin with Mehcad Brooks: give us a break?

Elisabetta Canalis is still dating former True Blood hottie Mehcad Brooks, 31. I could have sworn that their first date earlier this month was some publicist-arranged outing to help her save face after she got voted off DWTS, and it very well may have been. They’re still enjoying each other’s company or are contracted out for some meager tabloid space though, because they’ve been seen out yet again. She could do a lot worse. I like that she’s going for hot and relatively unknown this time. The dude is doing well for himself and is starring on USA’s “Necessary Roughness,” but it’s not like he’s exceptionally rich or famous.

Anyway these two were in Berlin. I’m in the states now but I lived in Berlin for about four years and I was there all summer. They did the tourist thing in Mitte, and they were photographed by someone they undoubtedly called ahead of time, because no one would even know who they are in Berlin or particularly care. Elisabetta is still trying to be famous, and again at least she is with a guy who is either also using her to be famous too and/or genuinely likes being around her. You would expect her to go for another bigwig.

As I mentioned before, my opinion of Brooks (who we did feature on HGF like three times, I know some of you will ask!) has diminished after this news. BUT he does look happy with Elisabetta, and he looks just as thrilled to get papped as she is. They look like a real couple. What is he doing with his hand in her face though? He’s like going “pow! hahah!” It’s weird.

Would she take Clooney back in a heartbeat though? Probably, although she may realize that ship has passed. She’s not waiting around for him, and she sure wants us to know it.

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Fri 28 Oct 2011, 20:55

lelacorb wrote:What does Eli in Berlin?[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

She is presenting.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 28 Oct 2011, 21:00

lelacorb wrote:
it's me wrote:hungry George Lela? Smile
always Love3 Thumbs up!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Fri 28 Oct 2011, 22:07

Mehcad Brooks, the son of an editorial writer and very much into art, has taken Eli to see the famous Pergamonmuseum in Berlin and she twitted:

@JustElisabetta
ElisabettaCanalis
Visiting the incredible #Pergamonmuseum in Berlin! I would ♥️ to c all the museums here in town... yfrog.com/obewgdj

Then she sent a tweet with the picture of the famous “Hammurapi code” (also called Hammurabi).

@JustElisabetta
ElisabettaCanalis
The famous Hammurapi code yfrog.com/nvbxzjj

Having lived in Paris for 4 years and seen the Hammurabi code in the Louvre many times (there is a room only for it), I asked my husband if the Pergamonmuseum has borrowed the code for some temporary exhibit but he said no. Luckily an Italian student tweeted Eli (see below) that what she saw was only a picture because the real Code of Hammurabi, a seven foot tall statue of basalt is still on display in the Louvre.

opinsjk Davi∂e
@JustElisabetta quella è solo un copia/incolla. Quello vero (il codice) è al Louvre Wink e poi è Hammurabi Very Happy
27 Oct Favorite Retweet Reply

Is it possible that she can't tell the difference from a piece of wallpaper to a 7 foot basalt statue?
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
It's me/Lela, is that the Sacker Torte? Yum Yum.

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 28 Oct 2011, 22:23

don't think so
the Sacher torte has not that creamy top
but a cocholate icing one

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Fri 28 Oct 2011, 23:05

I'll take either one of them, I am a chocoholic!
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Fri 28 Oct 2011, 23:16

The Hammurrabi Code which I uploaded as a test as it is my first image that I tried to upload, I am so proud of me...now if I could remember how I did it!!

Last edited by socimar on Fri 28 Oct 2011, 23:25; edited 2 times in total
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 28 Oct 2011, 23:16

some one told me that this is great too

black forest

with cherries
Wink
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Fri 28 Oct 2011, 23:26

it's me,

now you are really making me hungry, I am salivating already!
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 28 Oct 2011, 23:36

I leave from you with a thought

I searched for a 'well groomed' pic
this cake is fake
made right for the pic

there are many others
a bit mismanaged
but truly true

salutami George
GNGL
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sat 29 Oct 2011, 01:31

I think this is a couple who really wants attention and they are having some fun along with it. I think he is hot in that hot body/abs kind of way. Not George but not bad either. The pap was arranged so Eli wants it out there maybe she is trying to make George jealous? Doubt it will work though.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Sat 29 Oct 2011, 02:24

it's impossible that clooney go back to elisabetta .

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Sat 29 Oct 2011, 03:43

Dancing With The Stars castoff Elisabetta Canalis arrived on the arm of Italian designer Roberto Cavalli, who was a “Man Of The Year” honoree at the event.

Canalis, who is currently seeing Mehcad Brooks, skipped the taxi line at her Berlin hotel to hop into a taxi, according to the New York Post. The taxi driver was so pissed about the preferential treatment that he refused to move and made Canalis and Brooks get out.

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Sat 29 Oct 2011, 05:09

getty images have pics but it's toooooooo long link [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] go and search there

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sat 29 Oct 2011, 07:06

What is with the big silver handbag? It looks silly for evening. Her hair is bad nothing new there. I like the dress but I have looked at some shots and I think she needs to wear a bra there is something odd about the boob area. I didn't see any of her with the new guy in life maybe later on.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by anon.4 Sat 29 Oct 2011, 07:58

I really like this dress, which amazes me, 'cause it's probably a Cavalli, and all the stuff she wore on red carpets by him mostly looked 2nd rate, except the green dress in VFF.

anon.4
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 29 Oct 2011, 13:48

anon.4 wrote:I really like this dress, which amazes me, 'cause it's probably a Cavalli, and all the stuff she wore on red carpets by him mostly looked 2nd rate, except the green dress in VFF.

I agree that the green/teal was the best Cavalli dress that she ever wore but Cavalli could have given an exclusive "one of a kind" gown, instead that same dress was being worn by another lady and I saw her photo in this website. Katiedot, do you remember when we were comparing all the Cavalli dresses that Eli wore and who else was wearing them? I believe the lady in question was asian.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 29 Oct 2011, 13:52

Dexterdidit wrote:What is with the big silver handbag? It looks silly for evening. Her hair is bad nothing new there. I like the dress but I have looked at some shots and I think she needs to wear a bra there is something odd about the boob area. I didn't see any of her with the new guy in life maybe later on.

I have noticed that too especially in the "nude" picture that she took of herself and downloaded in Twitter. I think that with dresses like this you cannot wear a bra because the dress is open in front to the waist, so she has to go without one and her breasts, when pressed down by the dress get "squeezed" to the side and you can see them near her armpit. Is this what you were trying to say?
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 29 Oct 2011, 14:41

The German GQ Men Of The Year awards 2011 took place last night in Berlin. It was Daniele Cavalli who walked away with GQ’s Man of the Year award in the category “fashion”, handed over officially by his father Roberto Cavalli. The laudatory speech was held by Elisabetta Canalis. In few words, Eli gave Roberto the GQ-shaped award who in turn gave it to his son. It is Daniele who in charge of the German version of the GQ men’s fashion.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][img]

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 29 Oct 2011, 17:11

and HOW did that cute tall drink of water come from Roberto's loins?
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 29 Oct 2011, 17:13

by the help of his wife
former model
I guess
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 29 Oct 2011, 17:16

I'm glad that the son got all her genes and none of Robertos'!!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Sun 30 Oct 2011, 00:01

socimar wrote:
Dexterdidit wrote:What is with the big silver handbag? It looks silly for evening. Her hair is bad nothing new there. I like the dress but I have looked at some shots and I think she needs to wear a bra there is something odd about the boob area. I didn't see any of her with the new guy in life maybe later on.

I have noticed that too especially in the "nude" picture that she took of herself and downloaded in Twitter. I think that with dresses like this you cannot wear a bra because the dress is open in front to the waist, so she has to go without one and her breasts, when pressed down by the dress get "squeezed" to the side and you can see them near her armpit. Is this what you were trying to say?

She should have worn a set of stick-on bra cups that supposedly work without the need of a back or shoulder straps. Anyhoo, that dress is not flattering at all, and it looks very cheap. Oh puh-lease!
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Sun 30 Oct 2011, 07:47

I think that dress is lovely and suits her colouring IMO
Merlin
Merlin
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sun 30 Oct 2011, 14:46

Looks like he's finally letting her wear his better dresses, she looks good in this one.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Sun 30 Oct 2011, 15:10

I agree Lucy this is one of his better dresses. She looks pretty.

pandabear
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sun 30 Oct 2011, 15:23

pandabear wrote: I agree Lucy this is one of his better dresses. She looks pretty.

It looked white and silver in previous pics but in the latest I have posted it shows that it is actually pink with gold and it looks better with her coloring.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sun 30 Oct 2011, 23:44

I noticed that too. It's just the boobs that let her down especially when she turns side on. I think it's pretty but better without the bag.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Mon 31 Oct 2011, 12:55

Is she in Italy today?, it seems so from her twitter

@JustElisabetta
ElisabettaCanalis
It s so beautiful to enjoy the family and the dearest friends sometimes! I missed this so much! I feel lucky and blessed to have them ☺
1 hour ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

unless family and friends went to visit her somewhere. Checked the Internet, not a word or a pic of her or Mehcad anywhere, the latest news is still when they were booted out of the taxi because nobody in Germany recognized her or knew who they were. There is a small article however in Virgilio.it that says that Eli has returned to the US without Mehcad.

Dopo la premiazione di GQ Germania, dove la Canalis era davvero raggiante in un abito bianco tempestato di paillettes accanto all'amico Roberto Cavalli, Eli è tornata in America da sola e senza Mehcad Brooks: la prossima paparazzata sarà negli Usa quindi, dove forse qualcuno riconoscerà la coppia!

After the CQ award ceremony in Germany, where Canalis was radiant in a while gown sprinkled with paillettes next to her friend Roberto Cavalli, Eli has returned to America without Mehcad Brooks: she will therefore be papped next in the US...and perhaps someone there will recognized the couple!
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Mon 31 Oct 2011, 16:05

who cares what this girl doing i hope she marry her new bf so she won't speak again about clooney .

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by dakota007 Mon 31 Oct 2011, 16:11

you know what i hope?? it could be realy mean but she deserve it..i hope her DWTS episode will be her worst naightmare Gunslinger
dakota007
dakota007
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Mon 31 Oct 2011, 17:09

From GossipCenter

""Elisabetta Canalis: George and I Were Like "Father/Daughter"
Posted Sunday October 30, 2011 9:51 AM GMT

Finished up with her romantic stay in Berlin, Elisabetta Canalis was spotted checking in at Tegel Airport for an outbound flight on Saturday (October 29).

The brunette beauty toted her bags into the German terminal while prepping to return back to her homeland of Italy after staying in the locale with rumored new beau Mehcad Brooks.""

Looks like she went to Italy

zizi
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Mon 31 Oct 2011, 17:30

zizi wrote:From GossipCenter

""Elisabetta Canalis: George and I Were Like "Father/Daughter"
Posted Sunday October 30, 2011 9:51 AM GMT

Finished up with her romantic stay in Berlin, Elisabetta Canalis was spotted checking in at Tegel Airport for an outbound flight on Saturday (October 29).

The brunette beauty toted her bags into the German terminal while prepping to return back to her homeland of Italy after staying in the locale with rumored new beau Mehcad Brooks.""

Looks like she went to Italy

That's what I thought after her tweet this morning..but another article said that she had left for the US on her own without Mehcad but not a single pic of her anywhere except those at the airport. She has to be back in the US this week though because they are starting to rehearse for the Grand Finale of DWTS. Another tweet that she sent recently was:

@Justelisabetta
Elisabetta Canalis
After 2 weeks without working out at all let s start back again
!!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
1 hour ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

and she added a pic of a threadmill. Could she really be back here?
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 01 Nov 2011, 01:30

Remember a few years ago when a young man wanted to go to Oakland, CA and ended up in Auckland, New Zealand? Maybe while Eli was at the airport, she said she wanted to go to USA, but with her bad English, they booked her a flight to Russia (USSR).
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next