George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
London post-wedding party for George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin - 25 October 2014 - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 22:10 by benex

»  George filming new film in UK
London post-wedding party for George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin - 25 October 2014 - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
London post-wedding party for George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin - 25 October 2014 - Page 5 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
London post-wedding party for George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin - 25 October 2014 - Page 5 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
London post-wedding party for George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin - 25 October 2014 - Page 5 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
London post-wedding party for George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin - 25 October 2014 - Page 5 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
London post-wedding party for George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin - 25 October 2014 - Page 5 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
London post-wedding party for George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin - 25 October 2014 - Page 5 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
London post-wedding party for George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin - 25 October 2014 - Page 5 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

London post-wedding party for George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin - 25 October 2014

+45
hathaross
The next mrs clooney
benex
Philippago
cupcake
fluffy
amaretti
isogotit
Picachu
Boshkash
MeganMorris
JMK
Xylo
Cece42
Jenn
pandabear
Hebe
premiere
Doug Ross
Sevens
LizzyNY
/
fava
Donnamarie
bgarabedian
jd68
errmm
globalchick
Atalante
melbert
Joanna
fridadereval
lelacorb
Silje
PigPen
theminis
LornaDoone
jusquatoi2014
Missa
Way2Old4Dis
Nicky80
annemarie
Alisonfan
Katiedot
party animal - not!
49 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

London post-wedding party for George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin - 25 October 2014 - Page 5 Empty Re: London post-wedding party for George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin - 25 October 2014

Post by Atalante Sun 26 Oct 2014, 22:36

Anyway how's your Arabic ? LINK Laughing
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

London post-wedding party for George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin - 25 October 2014 - Page 5 Empty Re: London post-wedding party for George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin - 25 October 2014

Post by Donnamarie Sun 26 Oct 2014, 23:01

I'm not convinced they have 2 puppies. Where is their home base? UK? Amal works most days. Goes to her office. Are they being taken care of by a housekeeper? George is only there part of the time. Puppies take a lot of work. Maybe they are company for Einstein. But right now they need so much attention. And I just don't see George being able to spend much time with them. I feel bad enough for Einstein. Unless he is back in LA where George is going to be based for a while.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sun 26 Oct 2014, 23:39

Donnamarie - I had to laugh! He'll probably spend more time with Einstein than he will with Amal. Do you feel sorry for her too? Smile
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 26 Oct 2014, 23:44

One article noted that George and Amal partied with her family and some of his family from "Buffalo"  first I ever heard he had family in Buffalo.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 27 Oct 2014, 00:02

From what I read this was her family only.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Mon 27 Oct 2014, 00:11

Impressive guestlist, ... not all family, ...
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 27 Oct 2014, 00:29

Way2Old4Dis wrote:Just read a couple of the 'People' comments from the poster who stole my username. Don't know what to do about it, though I have my suspicions about who it is. I just hope the COH members know I would never write anything so inane and despicable.

To the imposter (Yes, I know you're here): You've just shown yourself to be even more immature and less intelligent than your posts here suggest. Whatever thrill you get out of posing as me, enjoy. I imagine it's one of the few moments of happiness in your life.

No suspicion it's the nutter who's on here as chicken little.

I make a habit of putting a disclaimer on here periodically that I NEVER post in other forums or website with my user name here.

I've never posted in IMDB cause they require credit card info to post comments and I'll be damned if I'm going to give them my cc info just to respond to something there.  So I've never joined and anyone posting there with my user name from here is an imposter.

That poster is merely trying to use the credibility you have here to try to garner respect there.

Ain't gonna happen because she can't stop herself from making the same ranting comments as she does in IMDB and now on here.

There is nothing to be done with a person who is obviously mentally ill but seems to have enough computer skills to be able to generate multiple identities on other sites.  She probably picked you cause she's jealous of all the positive response you get to many of your comments here.  And it's obvious that you have insight into the film industry and she hopes to get credibility from that too.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 27 Oct 2014, 00:37

How would anyone on other sites know our user names and that we are from COH? Don't mean to sound dense but I never use my name anywhere but here.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Mon 27 Oct 2014, 00:44

Annemarie - They probably come here, too, and read our posts. Maybe they post here under a different name or maybe they just lurk in the background. Anyone can access the site. They're not worth worrying about.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 27 Oct 2014, 01:01

Thank you LizzyNy.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Mon 27 Oct 2014, 01:14

I know we are getting a bit off topic but are there other fan forums for other celebrities where this kind of contentionous goes on with some posters. Posters who denigrate the actual celebrity they supposedly admire so much. Serious question. I've never been on one of these forums before so I was kinda surprised when I started posting on another Clooney fan site and found out it really more of a Clooney bashing site. Then I joined in here. But this stuff still goes on though to a much lesser degree.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 27 Oct 2014, 01:31

I think there are haters on most celeb sites.  Says more about the poster than the celeb.

Unless of course, you're total slugs like Mark Wahlberg or Jeremy Piven.  But of course, that's just my opinion!  Brahahahahahaha!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 27 Oct 2014, 01:32

I think Katiedot and the mods keep this site in check. There are rules and they let you know when you have crossed the line. I also think there are people here who are true fans but can still see reason and understand that this is George's life and for the most part I think we are all pretty respectful of of that.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 27 Oct 2014, 01:33

My daughter can't stand Mark Wahlberg and slug is right.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Mon 27 Oct 2014, 01:49

Just wondered if it's because it's George Clooney. There are many people who can't stand him simply because for the most part the media loves him. It's like his qualities of looks, talent and charm really antagonize people unlike for example Tom Hanks. I get it to a certain extent but it's amazing to me how hateful people can be to some of these celebrities. If you dislike someone so much why are you following them online. Move on. Anyway, won't bring it up here again. Got off topic,
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by MeganMorris Mon 27 Oct 2014, 02:50

LornaDoone wrote:I think there are haters on most celeb sites.  Says more about the poster than the celeb.

Unless of course, you're total slugs like Mark Wahlberg or Jeremy Piven.  But of course, that's just my opinion!  Brahahahahahaha!
There are haters in any site that have news on celebrities and a comments box. lol

The bigger the celebrity the more haters and more vile ones he or she has.

Women celebrities have more haters than men, that's is because it's mostly women that comment on those sites and women are more misogynist than men.

MeganMorris
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Mon 27 Oct 2014, 05:58

Also gives the haters something to do in their sad pathetic little lives
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Mon 27 Oct 2014, 08:29

Another article from mailonline.  No news except there is an unhappy customer.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Another Clooney wedding party... and one very angry hotel guest: Disgruntled customer who had afternoon tea cancelled takes to TripAdvisor to complain

For those lucky enough to be invited to George and Amal Clooney’s second wedding party, it appears to have delivered on its promise of Hollywood glamour.

For non-A-listers with reservations at the country house hotel where it was held at the weekend, however, it seems there was a distinct lack of VIP treatment.

One disgruntled customer has complained that their family outing had to be cancelled because of the glitzy gathering at Danesfield House in Buckinghamshire.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Unhappy: In a review on TripAdvisor, under the title ‘Cancelled due to George Clooney’s wedding’, an author wrote that his afternoon tea was 'cancelled one week beforehand due to exclusive event taking over the hotel'

In a review on website TripAdvisor, under the title ‘Cancelled due to George Clooney’s wedding’, the author wrote: ‘Booked afternoon tea two months in advance for very special occasion for family – never got to go as was cancelled one week beforehand due to exclusive event taking over the hotel.

‘It was suggested we had our tea in the spa instead but the hotel didn’t offer any type of compensation until I actually cancelled. Won’t book with them again.’

The post has since been removed, and the profile of the user - 'StwartHasAPoint', believed to be a woman in her mid-30s living in London - is no longer active.

With a rumoured cost of £65,000, the Clooney party followed their official nuptials in Venice last month. Security was strict but a few details have emerged of the three-day extravaganza.

Clooney, 53, and his 36-year-old human rights lawyer wife kicked off celebrations on Friday with a dinner with her parents Baria and Ramzi Alamuddin.

On Saturday, a white marquee was erected in the 65-acre grounds to host an evening party at a cost of around £8,000.

The rumoured 90-strong guest list is thought to have included Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, who were unable to attend the wedding in Venice, as well as Meryl Streep, Leonardo DiCaprio, Ben Affleck, Kevin Spacey and Ewan McGregor.

It is thought guests were met at the door with his ’n’ hers cocktails. For ladies there was a pink drink made of vanilla vodka, passion fruit liqueur and lime juice, while the gents sipped one containing tequila, vodka, lime juice and ginger ale. 

Guests then apparently dined at tables dressed with black tablecloths.

The Clooneys are reported to have booked half the hotel for their guests, taking advantage of a £110-a-head wedding deal, while they stayed in the Tower Suite.

Two-thirds of the hotel's 629 reviews on TripAdvisor are either 'excellent' or 'very good', while only 6 per cent are 'terrible'. Overall, the best-rated feature is 'location', while the worst is 'value'.

Last edited by Nicky80 on Mon 27 Oct 2014, 19:35; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added text)
Silje
Silje
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 27 Oct 2014, 09:34

Try this about, Baria. Hope it works

George Clooney's mother-in-law: I hope George and Amal renew their vows

George Clooney's mother-in-law, Baria Alamuddin, has enjoyed the wedding celebrations so much she's already dreaming of the couple renewing their vows

After the glittering Venice nuptials and a lavish celebration on the banks of the Thames, the George Clooney wedding extravaganza appears finally to be at an end.
But if the actor and his new wife, Amal Alamuddin, are secretly breathing a sigh of relief that the nuptials are over, the proud mother of the bride has other ideas.
Baria Alamuddin has told friends she would love to see the happy couple do it all over again next year with a ceremony to renew their vows.
Mrs Alamuddin was spotted taking tea in the Danesfield House Hotel in Marlow, Bucks, yesterday afternoon, scene of the happy couple’s second wedding reception.
When a departing guest said the couple should hold a similar event every year, Mrs Alamuddin replied: “They renew vows these days, maybe we can.”

Asked how she had enjoyed the evening, she said: “I am just delighted. It was so wonderful to have everyone together.”
The wedding party included the bride’s relations, including a number of cousins who were unable to attend the Venice nuptials.
One relative likened the Marlow party to a fairytale, and said Clooney seemed the perfect husband.
“She looked so gorgeous. He takes good care of her,” the relative said of the newlyweds.
“It was so sophisticated. I wouldn’t have missed it for the world. It’s like coming to Disneyland.
“It was so wonderful to see everyone and all of the cousins, people I haven’t seen for so long.”
Rumours that Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie would be among the guests proved unfounded.

One member of hotel staff said: “I helped to serve the dinner, which was very exciting. There were a few faces I recognised but I couldn’t place them.
“I was looking out for Brad and Angelina but I couldn’t spot them.
“Everyone looked so glamorous, and Mrs Clooney looked beautiful. It was an honour to be working and we are all so thrilled they picked us. They looked so happy.”
The hotel’s Michelin-starred restaurant is a favourite of Mrs Alamuddin, who lives nearby.
Guests were offered the choice of duck breast, roasted rib of beef, breast of corn-fed chicken or fillets of lamb, plus vegetarian options. The party took place in a marquee in the hotel’s 65-acre grounds, with pink orchids as a centrepiece on each table.
Staff were sworn to secrecy about the event beforehand, but yesterday tweeted that the event had gone off without a hitch.
The hotel described it as “an evening to remember”. Anthony Cox, the hotel’s general manager, said “the team played a blinder”, and Annabel Virtue, who masterminded the wine list, joked that the A-list wedding was “just a normal day in the office”.

Last edited by Nicky80 on Mon 27 Oct 2014, 19:38; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added text)

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Mon 27 Oct 2014, 10:06

Oh my God PAN. This woman is too much. Kris Jenner look out you got competition!

Last edited by Silje on Mon 27 Oct 2014, 10:07; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 27 Oct 2014, 10:37

I wouldn't believe everything that Baria is supposed to have said the press make it up a lot of the time.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Mon 27 Oct 2014, 10:37

Oh I think too much is being read into that remark. I read the article. I could see myself saying that off the cuff. It was so beautiful, fun and wonderful I wish they would do it again next year. Sounds to me she just said in the delight of the moment.

In another article about the event itt was mentioned that a number of Middle East dignitaries were there. Sounds like it was a pretty ritzy evening. Seems like Amal's family have a lot of family, and have made many political contacts over the years.

I loved the comment by one participant that George really takes care of Amal. So George.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 27 Oct 2014, 10:39

Unfortunately I can't see it! Having put up the link, the Telegraph won't let me see the contents unless I subscribe! Don't know if it works if someone else posts it.........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Mon 27 Oct 2014, 10:43

Telegraph.co.uk

NEWS

Amal Alamuddin, in red, and her mother Baria, waving, at a rehearsal dinner at Ivo restaurant in Italy

Picture: EROTEME

By Anita Singh, Arts and Entertainment Editor
6:00AM GMT 27 Oct 2014

George Clooney's mother-in-law, Baria Alamuddin, has enjoyed the wedding celebrations so much she's already dreaming of the couple renewing their vows

After the glittering Venice nuptials and a lavish celebration on the banks of the Thames, the George Clooney wedding extravaganza appears finally to be at an end.

But if the actor and his new wife, Amal Alamuddin, are secretly breathing a sigh of relief that the nuptials are over, the proud mother of the bride has other ideas.

Baria Alamuddin has told friends she would love to see the happy couple do it all over again next year with a ceremony to renew their vows.

Mrs Alamuddin was spotted taking tea in the Danesfield House Hotel in Marlow, Bucks, yesterday afternoon, scene of the happy couple’s second wedding reception.

When a departing guest said the couple should hold a similar event every year, Mrs Alamuddin replied: “They renew vows these days, maybe we can.”

Asked how she had enjoyed the evening, she said: “I am just delighted. It was so wonderful to have everyone together.”

ADVERTISEMENT

The wedding party included the bride’s relations, including a number of cousins who were unable to attend the Venice nuptials.

One relative likened the Marlow party to a fairytale, and said Clooney seemed the perfect husband.

“She looked so gorgeous. He takes good care of her,” the relative said of the newlyweds.

“It was so sophisticated. I wouldn’t have missed it for the world. It’s like coming to Disneyland.

“It was so wonderful to see everyone and all of the cousins, people I haven’t seen for so long.”

Rumours that Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie would be among the guests proved unfounded.

George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin in Venice (AP)

One member of hotel staff said: “I helped to serve the dinner, which was very exciting. There were a few faces I recognised but I couldn’t place them.

“I was looking out for Brad and Angelina but I couldn’t spot them.

“Everyone looked so glamorous, and Mrs Clooney looked beautiful. It was an honour to be working and we are all so thrilled they picked us. They looked so happy.”

The hotel’s Michelin-starred restaurant is a favourite of Mrs Alamuddin, who lives nearby.

Guests were offered the choice of duck breast, roasted rib of beef, breast of corn-fed chicken or fillets of lamb, plus vegetarian options. The party took place in a marquee in the hotel’s 65-acre grounds, with pink orchids as a centrepiece on each table.

Staff were sworn to secrecy about the event beforehand, but yesterday tweeted that the event had gone off without a hitch.

The hotel described it as “an evening to remember”. Anthony Cox, the hotel’s general manager, said “the team played a blinder”, and Annabel Virtue, who masterminded the wine list, joked that the A-list wedding was “just a normal day in the office”.
Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Mon 27 Oct 2014, 10:44

The article above is PAN's link
Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 27 Oct 2014, 10:50

Thanks so much, Silje. Definitely remember Baria saying a while ago that they as a family had decided not to discuss their children's lives with the Press.............

Also think this conversation is entirely possible - she does go there alot

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 27 Oct 2014, 12:03

I think George is probably a very loving caring and doting husband.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Mon 27 Oct 2014, 12:52

Interesting post in Eonline.com comments section. A Dr. Maya Advani claims a reliable source told her that Salim Kehedrine, the Druze owner of  Danefield House, knows the Alamuddins well and offered them the hotel and hospitality free of charge as it would be valuable promotion for the hotel.

I don't know if any of this is true, but it is an intriguing possibility.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Mon 27 Oct 2014, 12:53

I think Baria is just giddy over the fact that Amal is in such good hands with George as her husband. Again if the quote is true I think she just was feeling so happy, and the evening was so wonderful, she would love them to do it all over again. I do think he will take great care of her. I already think he looks to her as such a brilliant person, who he admires as much as loves. If this marriage doesn't work I think he will blame himself. All IMVHO of course.

I also have not read that much that Baria has said about George and Amal. She does come across as a strong and fairly opinionated woman but she seems to have handled herself very appropriately. She is a journalist. She certainly should understand the pitfalls.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Mon 27 Oct 2014, 13:47

And what about daddy, Mr Alamuddin? Henpecked husband? Apart from showing up at the wedding, what does he do for a living? Does he even work? it all seems to be momma Baria, no surprises there then when you want your daughter hitched to Mr Eligible!! I think that this party was not so much a celebration of the wedding for Amal's friends, but more a show n tell for momma! The guest list isn't really your girly girl from school, but more "let's impress George with who we know?". I still think things don't ring true here, the booze makes me curious, Achilles heal perhaps? Heaven help George if he has to do it all over again next year! And I agree with Atalante, defo no-no to foie gras, poor duck! What's wrong with burritos n spud wedges?!! and to have it in a tent!  I still IMO (I know you don't agree), but so long as George is happy and knows what he's doing, the only recourse is his and his alone. For whatever reason, and I don't think for one moment it's true love, more convenient love and by the way love your job prospects! kinda love, he'll have to make it work. And just for good measure, LEAVE OUR MARBLES ALONE! Lets' just hope George hasn't lost his!!!  Noooo!
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Mon 27 Oct 2014, 13:55

Geez, why so negative and critical fluffy? You don't even know these people. Of course I don't either but would rather think the best of them than the worst. Are you just agitated about your "marbles"? I know George hasn't lost his. Others are questionable.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Mon 27 Oct 2014, 14:04

Donna, not negative so a realist! As we now by now, George doesn't do anything unless there's a benefit to him, socially or workwise, so you have to be a little negative. In the words of Mulder...."trust no-one"! I don't! Always better to be on your guard, think the worse then be surprised you're wrong. And it's Elgin marbles, Amal should keep her nose out, especially if she's wearing the "British" badge. Don't do a pile on your own doorstep! Simples!!!! cheers
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Mon 27 Oct 2014, 14:13

I didn't know what foie gras meant. Liver from forced-feed ducks? That is CRUELITY to animails. It should be forbidden!! Time to sick Pamela Anderson on Big Momma.
floggingadeadhorse
Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 27 Oct 2014, 14:16

Her Father I believe is retired I think that's what I read. The marbles case has been going on since 2011 involving Amals firm. If it weren't this firm it would have been another law firm I don't think that is her fault.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 27 Oct 2014, 14:59

Yep, I had also heard that the owner was a friend of the Alamuddins........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Mon 27 Oct 2014, 15:16

LizzyNY wrote:Interesting post in Eonline.com comments section. A Dr. Maya Advani claims a reliable source told her that Salim Kehedrine, the Druze owner of  Danefield House, knows the Alamuddins well and offered them the hotel and hospitality free of charge as it would be valuable promotion for the hotel.

I don't know if any of this is true, but it is an intriguing possibility.
In the French article posted on this thread, the owner of Danesfield House is listed as one of the guests, so he probably knows the family.
Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Mon 27 Oct 2014, 16:03

fluffy, I know what marbles you were talking about. And as Annemarie has said and others here on this site know this case has been going on since 2011. There is no reason why Amal should not be involved in this case. It's her job. Don't believe for a moment that George only does what "benefits him". And I think it's sad that there are people who go through life thinking the worst of people until proven otherwise, especially those they don't even know. Obviously we disagree. And we will have to leave it at that. Hope you have a nice day!
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Mon 27 Oct 2014, 16:51

Cheers Donna! Love spatting with you!!! I would so love to be a fly on the wall.....just hope I don't get splatted! sunny
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 27 Oct 2014, 19:43

party animal - not! wrote:Try this about, Baria. Hope it works

.......“It was so sophisticated. I wouldn’t have missed it for the world. It’s like coming to Disneyland.

Disneyland??????   scratch  I would expect that comment if Michael Jackson gets married.....

Now i want to know what Kind of Party that was jocolor geek rendeer elephant flower bump
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcake Mon 27 Oct 2014, 20:35

George changed for the party and wore a costume of prince charming and amal wore a  cinderella gown and they lived happily  ever after . The end  .  Disneyland style .  ROTFL
cupcake
cupcake
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 27 Oct 2014, 20:35

Nicky

Michael Jackson is dead so I don't think he'll be marrying anyone anytime soon.

:-)
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 27 Oct 2014, 20:39

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Michael Jackson, trans o beautiful woman?  Vote please.
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 27 Oct 2014, 21:09

Lainey's take on things - oh, and she's noticed what we noticed a few months ago..........

Photo Assumption: Amal Clooney’s Dress #3

Amal and George Clooney, another wedding reception in England this weekend. She wore gold. It’s a recycle! Last February at the premiere of The Monuments Men, before we knew of her, she was observed on the carpet walking by unrecognised, in the same dress. Click here to see. There’s video.

Many of you who’ve seen these pictures already are commenting on Amal’s expression. Which I find interesting because the common expected reaction for brides is to want to hang on to that day for as long as possible. You’re Photo Assuming that Amal looks over it. Is she over it? Is she actually tired of partying at her own wedding reception over and over and over again?

I wonder if she’s over the family thing.

If you’ve ever participated in your own wedding, you know the family …intensity… that can be involved in a wedding. And she’s had a LOT of family intensity lately. Reportedly this reception was for a lot of family on her side unable to come to Venice. There’s a look on a woman’s face that she gets when, you know, her mother’s been in her face a lot. Come ON. You know the look.

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Mon 27 Oct 2014, 21:31

She's got a point. There have been volumes written about mother/daughter wedding stress. Considering this wedding has been going on and on like the energizer bunny she's probably seen enough of her mother and her relatives to last a lifetime. 

I don't think the Disneyland quote came from her mother, but from one of her relatives. Maybe that was the most glamorous place they could think of. (Probably haven't been there, if that's the case. Very Happy )
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 27 Oct 2014, 22:34

News from Sonning

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Philippago Tue 28 Oct 2014, 07:21

great sadness that this display of wealth, days and days of celebrations champagne and foie gras and holiday endless. Everything to attract media attention in view of its go into politics, a script that takes 30 days for an unseemly spectacle and really inadequate to the crisis that millions of people suffer, this will make its effect in Hollywood, but in people arouses great sadness. But he probably does not care about the common people, and this script is aimed at a different target

Last edited by Philippago on Tue 28 Oct 2014, 07:34; edited 1 time in total
Philippago
Philippago
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Philippago Tue 28 Oct 2014, 07:31

I'm Italian and I can say that using Venezia as the setting for his  wedding show, we were very annoyed, he really pissed!
Philippago
Philippago
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Tue 28 Oct 2014, 07:49

Why would Italians be pissed off because he got married in Venezia?
Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by benex Tue 28 Oct 2014, 08:19

sorry Philippago, I 'm Italian too and the wedding in Venice was a very good publicity for our country and the annoyance thing was related to few people. We have to be proud that the wedding of the century took place in Italy. thanks AG!!!
benex
benex
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Philippago Tue 28 Oct 2014, 09:03

Benex, non diciamo cretinate per favore, ma quale matrimonio del secolo? Venezia non c'entra nulla con Clooney è solo stata usata come location per enfatizzare uno show, sai che ce frega a noi del suo matrimonio? il Canal Grande pieno di motoscafi con a bordo solo paparazzi e giornalisti, con divieto di transito per tutti, certamente gli albergatori ci avranno guadagnato, ma Venezia non ha bisogno di Clooney per brillare 

Benex, please do not say crap, but as the wedding of the century? Venice has nothing to do with Clooney has only been used as a location to emphasize a show, you know that we care to us about his marriage? the Grand Canal with boats full of paparazzi and reporters on board only, with no entry for everyone, certainly the hoteliers we have earned, but Venice does not need to shine Clooney ......
Philippago
Philippago
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next