George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
London post-wedding party for George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin - 25 October 2014 - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 22:10 by benex

»  George filming new film in UK
London post-wedding party for George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin - 25 October 2014 - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
London post-wedding party for George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin - 25 October 2014 - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
London post-wedding party for George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin - 25 October 2014 - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
London post-wedding party for George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin - 25 October 2014 - Page 4 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
London post-wedding party for George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin - 25 October 2014 - Page 4 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
London post-wedding party for George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin - 25 October 2014 - Page 4 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
London post-wedding party for George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin - 25 October 2014 - Page 4 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
London post-wedding party for George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin - 25 October 2014 - Page 4 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

London post-wedding party for George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin - 25 October 2014

+45
hathaross
The next mrs clooney
benex
Philippago
cupcake
fluffy
amaretti
isogotit
Picachu
Boshkash
MeganMorris
JMK
Xylo
Cece42
Jenn
pandabear
Hebe
premiere
Doug Ross
Sevens
LizzyNY
/
fava
Donnamarie
bgarabedian
jd68
errmm
globalchick
Atalante
melbert
Joanna
fridadereval
lelacorb
Silje
PigPen
theminis
LornaDoone
jusquatoi2014
Missa
Way2Old4Dis
Nicky80
annemarie
Alisonfan
Katiedot
party animal - not!
49 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

London post-wedding party for George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin - 25 October 2014 - Page 4 Empty Re: London post-wedding party for George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin - 25 October 2014

Post by bgarabedian Sun 26 Oct 2014, 06:24

george always looks good and amal looks not too happy. It could be because of the media flashing all the lights on them. I guess she should get used to this by now, for she is with George and as long as you are with him you will be surrounded by cameras, flash lights & press. She could smile more but I guess she is more of a private person. I know George loves the cameras and attention but sometimes it can become too much. love u george, bg

bgarabedian
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

London post-wedding party for George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin - 25 October 2014 - Page 4 Empty Re: London post-wedding party for George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin - 25 October 2014

Post by globalchick Sun 26 Oct 2014, 07:15

Cece42 wrote:If you don't want the camera's quit putting all your shit out there!!!!!!!!!
Couldn't agree more with this post. There was no need to even hold another wedding event let alone leak it all to the press e.g. time and date for more PR. Now George and Amal will HAVE to do a loved up photo op together soon to counteract all the stories saying they are unhappy. This is what happens when you sell out your private life like George has done. No sympathy here. And you can be sure official pictures from this second, third, fourth or fifth wedding event - I've lost count- will be leaked to the press soon. I can see the unofficial ones of inside the tent already have been. Stan at work again.

The quote from Amal's mother is troubling. And very unusual for the mother of a civilian married to a movie star to say. Amal's mother seems to be wanting to increase her social standing off George's back. Comes across like an ambitious social climber. Looking at this whole situation and the out of control paparazzi and hype around them. I'm beginning to think this marriage will implode even faster than I thought it would.

globalchick
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by / Sun 26 Oct 2014, 08:20

I hope for them that this is going to stop when this whole newly wed period is over. And I think it will. Look at Pippa Middleton, the interest of the press and the people has faded after a while, and so will it be for George and Amal I think. This is because it's all so new and they keep organising these parties. Smile However, film crews and everything outside of that venue is so over the top and completely unnecessary...

Last edited by E.C. on Sun 26 Oct 2014, 08:22; edited 1 time in total

/
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 26 Oct 2014, 08:21

globalchick wrote: I'm beginning to think this marriage will implode even faster than I thought it would.
Ah well, just think how happy you'll be when this marriage fails. What a great thing for you to look forward to and no doubt you'll be sharing your celebrations with us all here.

Seriously, I'm not wild about this marriage and have my suspicions about it but I certainly don't wish them ill as gleefully (and frequently!) as you.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonfan Sun 26 Oct 2014, 09:33

I feel we are all sure, we don't want to see George unhappy/angry/regretful, same for Amal.

The looks could mean anything, maybe new puppies sick, or broke new glasses, or someone not able to make party, or forgot to invite someone.  Amal to me looks just a little " upset ".  George he looks angry, so maybe pap attention getting boring to them now.
This party was to be private, well guest list private.  Still pictures get out, make me upset angry. So?

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Sun 26 Oct 2014, 09:47

Pics from the party? Where?
Silje
Silje
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 26 Oct 2014, 09:58

Private party

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonfan Sun 26 Oct 2014, 10:03

Silje. So far pictures were taken of table settings, before event. I think more disturbing picture were of cocktail posed with card/menu of cocktail The table picture could be random staff quick quick a snap, in secret. But the cocktail nothing quick or secret so more an inside job, by some person with understanding. IMO . Remember GC and special cameras in Venice . So this not good.

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Sun 26 Oct 2014, 11:31

There is a pic in Hello of G and A sitting at a table but I am not sure is it from this celabration or a previous party? Anyone with better photographic memory then me?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 26 Oct 2014, 11:34

I don't think this marriage will end anytime soon. There was a lot happening regarding the press it probably upset them. These pictures were a few seconds on the drive they don't tell anything other than at that moment they all looked up set including the guests. As for the pictures getting out, I think anyone working the party could take those pictures if your given the time and are smart you can get the shot.

Last edited by annemarie on Sun 26 Oct 2014, 11:38; edited 1 time in total

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 26 Oct 2014, 11:35

That Photo at the table is from fight night.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Sun 26 Oct 2014, 11:50

Wow I did not realise there was a rule that if you sit in a car you MUST have a smile on your face at all times or else it means your marriage is in trouble and you are doomed and will be divorced in god knows how many months.
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 26 Oct 2014, 11:57

Picachu that rule only applies to George and Amal . You know because they are not in love and this whole marriage is some elaborate publicity stunt. Which also includes all their families and friends according to some.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by globalchick Sun 26 Oct 2014, 12:45

Looking at the pictures of the cream coloured menus and the George and Amal cocktails I am cringing. I can't believe that George isn't embarrassed to be a part of this rubbish. I would be embarrassed let alone him. It was fine for the actual wedding but now it's so kitschy. And he's a 53 year old man. And even worse they've released the pictures. It's all getting beyond a joke. And then Amal's mother telling the press "We're famous now". I'm starting to turn a corner and feel sorry for George. I think he's bitten off more than he can chew here. However bad things become between George and Amal he will have to stick it out "publicly" to the 2 year mark on paper. Anything less would be embarrassing. I hope for his sake the planned Los Angeles wedding celebrations do not take place but I'm beginning to think George is being very poorly advised and has lost his own sense of what he should and shouldn't be doing so anything is possible. A big Los Angeles celebration with more Mr and Mrs Clooney menus and leaks to the press and photos would be a huge PR mistake IMO.

Looking at the thousands of comments on the Daily Mail UK article - and that's ALOT of people - it seems that the majority of comments seem to want George's marriage to fail. This would never have happened if he hadn't gone so over the top with his in your face wedding and selling the wedding photos to almost every magazine in the world. In fact I've never seen this before not even with the Kimye wedding coverage is everything this negative. And people in the UK were not happy at Amal's Greek marbles activism. It will be very interesting to see how well George's next movie does in the UK. I think it will be his lowest box office there ever. He is rapidly becoming very unpopular over there.

George has spent 16 years building up goodwill around the globe but these PR stunts seem to be eroding it fast. I wonder if George is happy with how all this Amal-Clooney coverage is going? Obviously Stan is monitoring it. George sure knew about the Amal-Druze story so he's definitely monitoring it. And I wonder whether he's happy with the insane paparazzi attention now in the UK that he's created for himself. Looks like there are tons of paparazzi outside his UK house every day waiting to photograph him. He may rue the day he ever sold out his personal life in Venice.

Last edited by globalchick on Sun 26 Oct 2014, 13:16; edited 2 times in total

globalchick
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 26 Oct 2014, 13:09

The mail critics were worse to Kimye than George and Amal at least to me. Why should George be embarrassed by the decor he didn't choose it and probably could have cared less. Amals  parents gave the party for the couple their party their choice of design.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Sun 26 Oct 2014, 14:41

Globalchick, in your next diatribe can you get at least this one fact straight...? George did not sell his wedding photos to "every magazine in the world." It was two, and that was a joint venture. Add the wedding dress fitting spread in Vogue. Two sales, for charity. Worldwide coverage, which he does not control.

You're starting to feel sorry for George? How laughable. Think how sorry anyone who chooses to live his life on his own terms, and with full appreciation of all its possibilities, would feel for you. That is, if you were worth knowing.

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by MeganMorris Sun 26 Oct 2014, 14:42

I'm sure George learn a lesson with this and all the leaks of information will be stopped.

If there is genuine interest of the public, George and Amal will have to find ways to escape the paparazzi and create a very tie close group of friends that protect them and don't leak their things to the media.

This is just starting and they aren't even having the worse of the media. 

I hope they had a lovely night with their family.

The people posting at DM are vile with everyone. Except for fans, most of them are internet trolls or miserable people that go into tabloids to unleash their frustrations on the celebrities. Mainly women, and the same ones that buy the tabloids to see celeberity women being bullied.

MeganMorris
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Sun 26 Oct 2014, 14:44

Lastest People, no photos yet.

Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Sun 26 Oct 2014, 15:05

MeganMorris wrote:I'm sure George learn a lesson with this and all the leaks of information will be stopped.

If there is genuine interest of the public, George and Amal will have to find ways to escape the paparazzi and create a very tie close group of friends that protect them and don't leak their things to the media.

The people posting at DM are vile with everyone. Except for fans, most of them are internet trolls or miserable people that go into tabloids to unleash their frustrations on the celebrities. Mainly women, and the same ones that buy the tabloids to see celeberity women being bullied.

I love reading DM comments, much more fun, then comments on other celeb rags. I think this latest article was on their main page and not their showbiz page which is why it got more then 2000 comments. And reading those comments made me laugh all afternoon ( being simple has its perks ). In one comment they asked if the driver was Karl Pilkington. Smile

There are much more hateful posters on other boards and W2O4D someone is using your "name" on People right now.

Last edited by Silje on Sun 26 Oct 2014, 15:13; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : font size + spelling)
Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by MeganMorris Sun 26 Oct 2014, 15:13

Silje wrote:
MeganMorris wrote:I'm sure George learn a lesson with this and all the leaks of information will be stopped.

I love reading DM comments, much more fun, then comments on other celeb rags. I think this lastest article [size=31]was on their main page and not on their showbiz page which is why it got more then 2000 comments. And reading those comments made me laugh all afternoon (being simple has it perks). In one comment they asked if the driver was Karl Pilkington. Smile[/size]

There are much more hateful posters on other boards and W2O4D someone is using or "name" on People right now.

Some ca be fun, but most are just vile and stupid. Many of them are just bulling Amal, shaming her for being skinny etc it's unfortunate that it's other women doing that.

MeganMorris
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Sun 26 Oct 2014, 15:33

I have absolutely no respect for people who post negative comments on DM and other sites. I never, ever read those comments. I think these people are generally miserable types, fairly hateful and sometimes vile like MeganMorris said in her earlier post.

I do think it interesting DM was pretty much sucking up to George after the fallout this summer, especially during the wedding, but now there seems to be a far more sarcastic tone to their reporting.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Sun 26 Oct 2014, 15:38

Just read a couple of the 'People' comments from the poster who stole my username. Don't know what to do about it, though I have my suspicions about who it is. I just hope the COH members know I would never write anything so inane and despicable.

To the imposter (Yes, I know you're here): You've just shown yourself to be even more immature and less intelligent than your posts here suggest. Whatever thrill you get out of posing as me, enjoy. I imagine it's one of the few moments of happiness in your life.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 26 Oct 2014, 16:14

Silje wrote:There is a pic in Hello of G and A sitting at a table but I am not sure is it from this celabration or a previous party? Anyone with better photographic memory then me?

I think that picture at the table is from the big Florence occasion,
when Amal looked stunning in a long black dress for her first
official outing as George Clooney's future wife.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Sun 26 Oct 2014, 16:25

" [url=http://disqus.com/embed/comments/?base=default&disqus_version=ffbf1a08&f=peoplecom&t_i=20866417&t_u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.people.com%2Farticle%2Fgeorge-clooney-amal-london-party&t_d=All the Details! George %26 Amal Clooney Celebrate with Post-Wedding Party in england&t_t=All the Details! George %26 Amal Clooney Celebrate with Post-Wedding Party in england&s_o=default#]HA RC[/url]  an hour ago
Wow, this wedding just keeps going and going. At this rate, the wedding will last longer than their relationship. " 

Yes some comments are quite funny. Laughing
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sun 26 Oct 2014, 16:28

[email=Way@Old]Way2Old[/email] - Anyone who posts here has a pretty good idea of who the imposter is. We've been treated to her rants for months. I guess she thinks she'll have more credibility stealing the name of someone we respect than using her own. She's pathetic.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 26 Oct 2014, 16:36

Way2Old4Dis wrote:Just read a couple of the 'People' comments from the poster who stole my username. Don't know what to do about it, though I have my suspicions about who it is. I just hope the COH members know I would never write anything so inane and despicable.

To the imposter (Yes, I know you're here): You've just shown yourself to be even more immature and less intelligent than your posts here suggest. Whatever thrill you get out of posing as me, enjoy. I imagine it's one of the few moments of happiness in your life.

If you think someone is using your ID on here then I think
Katie could deal with it. Unless I've misunderstood the situation ?

Over the years many of our names have been used on other
forums and vile things have been written in our names.
If you ignore them, they usually go away because I think
the person behind them all is an attention seeker. Period.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by isogotit Sun 26 Oct 2014, 16:40

The driver's has a horrified look on his face.  Amal definitely is not looking happy.  Sure GC is definitely used to all the attention and media.  Hope their night got better.
isogotit
isogotit
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Sun 26 Oct 2014, 16:44

Someone is using W2O4D id on People.  Donnamarie/Annmarie has been used before and several months ago I saw someone using Katiedot. Personally I think it could be the nutter from IMDB. I don't think it is someone posting on this board ( but this is an open forum, so she is probably reading on this forum. )
Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 26 Oct 2014, 16:49

Don't you think sometimes that "someone" needs to get
a real life instead, of living through a surreal one ?

Smash computer
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Sun 26 Oct 2014, 17:03

Joanna wrote:Don't you think sometimes that "someone" needs to get
a real life instead, of living through a surreal one ?

Smash computer
I think a lot of people daydream a little but this person seems to have a serious obsession with George that goes back years. I  hope something nice is going to happen in her life to make her change paths.  flower  

And now we better go back on topic. So is there not going to be any pics from the party? C'mon Stan -work it.
Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 26 Oct 2014, 18:46

L'Orient le jour with lots of details:

Google Translation:

Clooney, the ideal son, inducted into formal

"It is even more beautiful, younger and more charismatic than on the big screen," exclaimed one of the guests. I must say that George Clooney does not stop to frighten women, Joumana Takieddine Saab was not deprived of the squeeze against her body and kissing her, giving her a very friendly Welcome to the big family , George!

The first meeting between the Hollywood superstar and his wife countrymen, very glam lawyer Amal Alameddine, took place last night at Danesfield House Hotel & Spa in Marlow, Buckinghamshire, where parents Amal Ramzi Alameddine and Bariaa , offered a dinner in honor of the new couple. A new party, after that of Venice, which was attended by around 215 guests from Clooney Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, Dubai and Bahrain. There were family, friends and band colleagues, but again, as in Venice, the guests had to submit to a regulation concerning the use of their phones: leave it in their hotel room, or abandon the entry. To the chagrin of the guests, there was not even the official photographer for the couple immortalized alongside Clooney. And they are fiercely frustrated ...

Unknown a year ago, Amal Clooney, became the most influential Londoner according to the classification established by the British newspaper Evening Standard, made a sensational entry into her golden dress Donna Karan. As for George, as usual, he made everyone laugh, "I'm Irish, I'm used to large families, but I had never met this scale! ". Or: "I​​'ve heard of Beiruti evenings. They are famous and we're not going to make an exception to Marlow. Yes, we `shall dance after dinner." Indeed, between eastern and western songs, the DJ Said Mrad ignited the scene until 2.00am. Except that the newlyweds sped to their earlier home sweet, a huge mansion of the seventeenth of the small village of Sonning purchased 12.5 million pounds sterling in London banker Omar Bayouni.

The appetizer was festive and nobody missed alcohol. The champagne flowed, but the bartenders had to play the shaker because many guests wanted to taste the Amal favorite cocktail, a mix of vodka, passion fruit and lime juice. Or that of George, based on tequila, vodka lemon, lime juice and ginger ale.

Piano music, dinner was held under a huge white structure (15 x 33) prepared by Ammar Bashir on the lawn of the hotel. This decorator Sudanese origin, famous for its refined and luxurious amenities Bahrain and Dubai, has created the opportunity for an Olive Garden, a symbol of peace and the Mediterranean, where white ceramic birds and candles adorned the "topped" black tables. On the menu, ordered from Mark's in London, starters (foie gras and smoked salmon), and four hand dishes (beef tenderloin, bar, chicken or risotto), all washed down with Chateau Musar 2003.

Elegant and cheerful, and Amal George moved from one table to another to chat with everyone. Moreover, "George was buddy-buddy with the present and often anxious to see empty glasses, took care of the complete", said one of the guests. Among whom was the former prosecutor of the STL Serge Brammertz, the Minister of Culture of Bahrain, Saad Hariri and Lara, ministers and Nohad Machnouk Machnouk Mohamad Marwan Hamadeh and Wanda, Talal Arslan and Zeina, and Mona Marwan Iskandar, Youmna Takieddine and her husband Jacques Pichardie, Najoie Rayes, Bouchra and Mazen Salha, and Marwan Maya Khaireddine, Bassam Freiha, and Joumana Karam Atallah, Talal and Maha Chalabi, George Asseily (without Alexandra), and Ghassan Ibtisam Saad, Nabil Saleh and Hala Courani, Hoda Selim Khaireddine and that is none other than the owner of Danesfield House Hotel & Spa in Marlow. There was also Sheikha Hossa Kuwait, ambassadors to the United Kingdom Kuwait, Lebanon (Inaam Osseiran) and Bahrain, colleagues Amal law firm of Doughty Street Chambers, and Ghassan Charbel (with Najoie) Jihad el Khazen and (and Pauline), respectively editor and columnist for the daily al-Hayat that works Bariaa Alameddine.

Everyone left, carrying small packets of chocolate Blessing labeled "A & G". In fact, 35 kilos of chocolate were transported from Lebanon.

A report that the couple had asked Clooney to replace gifts with donations to the International Society for Arab education.

Amusing: the number of body guards exceeded (almost) the guests. Moreover, the Danesfield was fully booked for the event and at noon, the area was littered with paparazzi desperate to get the right shot of the Hollywood star and his wife. But the place was overprotected by security checks and only the guests could Access.

Last edited by Nicky80 on Sun 26 Oct 2014, 19:31; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added google translation)

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Sun 26 Oct 2014, 19:01

Laurel threes are nice. My French suck but at lot of names that I didn't recognize, including the owner of Danesfield House, Selim Khaireddine.

Here is another article which says George brought in extra strong booze and that he hosted a dinner in his house for the inlaws on Friday.

George Clooney ships in extra-strong booze for his UK wedding reception

The party continues for George Clooney and his wife Amal Clooney as they shipped in an extra-strong booze for their UK wedding reception last night.
A source said: “They wanted everyone to have the best night possible so ensured the bar was well stocked. They shipped in crates of Smirnoff Blue, which has an alcohol content of 50 per cent.”
The bride's parents, Baria and Ramzi Alamuddin, threw a huge wedding party for 200 friends and family members near their home at the Danesfield House Hotel and Spa, a historical mansion overlooking the Thames about 40 miles from London, People.com reported.
The venue, hired just for the bash, was on lockdown as guests partied in a marquee decorated with a grand piano, tree trunks and dried flowers.
Georgie wore a dapper suit. She wore a glittering gold dress.
The guests enjoyed a three-course meal then toasted the happy couple with His and Hers cocktails. George’s mix was laced with vodka, tequila and lime, while Amal’s was passion fruit and vanilla.
Apparently George played the perfect son-in-law as the night before he hosted a dinner for his in-laws down the road at his new home in Sonning, Berks.

Last edited by Nicky80 on Sun 26 Oct 2014, 19:33; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added text)
Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 26 Oct 2014, 19:34

Sounds like a good weekend !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Sun 26 Oct 2014, 19:48

Thanks PAN and Silje for the posts on the latest of last evening. It sounds like another incredible evening. The marquee looked splendid!
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 26 Oct 2014, 19:52

I liked the bit where they said that the dancing went on until two, but that the newlyweds left earlier and went home. Aah.......

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Sun 26 Oct 2014, 20:00

Here is Access Hollywood. They also have a little video on the dresses Amal wore in Venice.

Silje
Silje

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 26 Oct 2014, 20:05

I thought one report the other day that they were supposed to stay in the tower of the Danesfield?
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 26 Oct 2014, 20:08

From PAN's article

"Everyone left, carrying small packets of chocolate Blessing labeled "A & G". In fact, 35 kilos of chocolate were transported from Lebanon. "

WOW.....I love chocolate....for a moment I was like what is A&G chocolate....as I know so many brands and then...after a blond moment I understood what A&G stands for Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Sun 26 Oct 2014, 20:09

melbert, yes, I read that in a number of different accounts on what was going down this weekend. If in fact G&A are in their new home it makes more sense they would head back home to have more privacy. But who the hell knows. So much has been made up along the way these past few months.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Sun 26 Oct 2014, 20:48

Careful Nicky80, there may be some blondes who post here and may not appreciate your comment. Uh. OK, I'm one of them. But I'm used to it. I can take it.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 26 Oct 2014, 20:55

I like the thought of them going back home and
dissecting the evening, as any couple does !
Especially if they've got doggies waiting
for their return.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Sun 26 Oct 2014, 21:11

Eleven-hour flight on Thursday. Entertain the in-laws on Friday. Big, big hoopla on Saturday, where he had to be 'on' for 200 guests. It's a wonder he didn't push two chairs together, curl up, pull a tablecloth over his shoulders, and go to sleep right in the middle of the party.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Sun 26 Oct 2014, 21:27

Oh I bet their pups are happy to see them . Very Happy

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 26 Oct 2014, 21:35

They will been married a month tomorrow.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 26 Oct 2014, 21:37

If they are staying at their new home already they must have purchased it furnished.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Sun 26 Oct 2014, 21:58

Or maybe they've had the house for longer than anyone knows. Or used their time before the wedding to purchase the furnishings. Or... something else... like buying it furnished.

Have a hard time believing that, though. They both seem persnickety.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 26 Oct 2014, 22:07

I don't think they are persnickety George had Rande do his home in Los Angeles. When he came home it was done. I think they bought it as is to quickly move in and have some privacy. Amal will probably redecorate later if she wants to.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Sun 26 Oct 2014, 22:15

Foie gras, ..., bad taste indeed. Oh the elite on this planet. Noooo!
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 26 Oct 2014, 22:26

Mm, I think they've been in their house longer than we think, and it was Bill Murray on a 'St Vincent' red carpet who said that they were decorating, wasn't it?

Wonder where Einstein is. Hope he's okay.......

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 26 Oct 2014, 22:31

Anything is possible with stealth George lol. I think Einstein is fine If they got two more puppies he is probably enjoying having company or being very annoyed by the puppies.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next