George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Poking fun at Amals shoe wear
Open Letter to George Clooney  EmptyThu 05 Sep 2024, 19:34 by benex

» Aston Martin Vanquish, una presentazione da grande cinema
Open Letter to George Clooney  EmptyThu 05 Sep 2024, 18:29 by benex

» People Mag: 13 photos of George and Brad over the years
Open Letter to George Clooney  EmptyThu 05 Sep 2024, 11:11 by annemariew

» George and Amal Clooney Light Up Wolfs Premiere Carpet in Chic Date Night Looks
Open Letter to George Clooney  EmptyWed 04 Sep 2024, 17:20 by benex

» Venezia Red Carpet Wolfs Streaming
Open Letter to George Clooney  EmptyMon 02 Sep 2024, 20:18 by benex

» Brad & George double date in Venice 2024 (People mag)
Open Letter to George Clooney  EmptySun 01 Sep 2024, 20:43 by annemariew

» Amal Clooney arrive à la soirée Cartier
Open Letter to George Clooney  EmptySun 01 Sep 2024, 19:48 by benex

» George and Brad's Wolfs salary
Open Letter to George Clooney  EmptySun 01 Sep 2024, 17:19 by annemariew

» George arrive in Venice
Open Letter to George Clooney  EmptySat 31 Aug 2024, 19:04 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Open Letter to George Clooney

2 posters

Go down

Open Letter to George Clooney  Empty Open Letter to George Clooney

Post by Theodor Sat 27 Jul 2024, 13:53

Please forward to:
George Clooney 
Smoke House Pictures, Inc. 15821 Ventura Blvd. Suite 270 Encino, 
CA 91436  USA 

Your 2024 presidential candidacy

Dear Mr. George Clooney,

I turn to you again today as a great admirer of your almost unique career and your great commitment to social justice and humanity. 

I believe that you are one of the most influential and inspiring personalities of our time and that you can have an enormous impact on politics and the world through your presence and leadership. 

You once said in an interview: 

"At this point in our lives, we have to hope that he (mean Donald Trump) doesn't destroy everything.

Unfortunately, the Democrats have not found a convincing answer to this to date... 

Now that Joe Biden has resigned as a presidential candidate, I would like to ask you to resolutely stand as the Democratic Party presidential candidate for the next US presidential election! 

The USA urgently needs a charismatic and upright leader like you to lead the country out of the current crisis and create a better future for all Americans.  

The future of the Democratic Party is also at stake, because with an election victory by Trump, the majority of Congress and the Senate would certainly fall into the hands of the Republicans. 

I understand that you have not applied for political offices so far and that some acting colleagues have even tried to dissuade you from doing so, but that was many years ago... 

Times are changing and the situation is now completely new and the Democratic Party has hardly any suitable candidates for the presidential election and the candidates who would be suitable do not want to make themselves available. 

As is well known, the Governor of California, Gavin Newsom, the Governor of Pennsylvania, Josh Shapiro, and the Minister of Transport Pete Buttigieg, had sometimes been traded as possible replacement candidates for Biden - in addition to Kamala Harris and Gretchen WhitmerHowever, Newsom, Shapiro and Buttigieg have already clarified that they are not available as presidential candidates. 

Hakeem Jeffries, the Democratic faction leader in the House of Representatives, and Gretchen Whitmer, the governor of Michigan, have not yet committed themselves. 

But as a vice presidential candidate, none of them wants to make themselves available. President Joe Biden now supports his Vice President Kamala Harris as his successor, but he is taking the path of the least resistance, also because he feels morally connected to her. 

But these are not good reasons.  

For legal and technical reasons, it is probably easiest for him to run. Her name is already on the „Biden/Harris election campaign ticket“, for which donors have so far donated a total of 231 million dollars. 

But despite Joe Biden's "endorsement", Kamala Harris' candidacy is not set in stone. 

Biden cannot prescribe to the delegates now exempted by him, for whom they are on the 19th to the 22nd. August 2024 at the Democratic Party Congress in Chicago. 

The Democrats did not have the courage to discuss alternative candidacies, but the political competition in the run-up to the election is part of the intra-democratic will formation of a party. 

In addition, although I consider Kamala Harris to be able to fill the presidential office sufficiently, if she were elected... 

But she is definitely not the right candidate to win a presidential election, especially against an unscrupulous power man like Donald Trump!  

Unfortunately, she had no opportunity to develop these skills either. She also has no good survey values and unfortunately no charisma... 

Now only superior shine and more popularity than it has helps. 

A popularity is needed that is greater than that of Trump!  

Unfortunately, Kamala Harristherefore has no chance against Trump - especially not after his immunity and quasi acquittal by the Supreme Court and after the failed assassination, which now means that D. Trump has gained the nimbus of a "hero" with a "divine providence." 

Then Biden should have taken a step further and resigned completely as president in order to appoint Kamala Harris as president... Then she might have had a chance to gain enough popularity by virtue of her new office... 

But the "old and weak spirit of the Democrats" is still in the White House and thus always floats in the background above Kamala Harris

Conclusion

Unfortunately, Kamala Harris has not been able to gain a reputation as a particularly capable politician! 

It also does not enjoy any particular popularity of the population and it does not have good survey values among voters. 

She has now only acted very quickly and, of course, first received a lot of support and votes within the Democratic Party. 

But the election will only take place at the party congress! For this, you first need 300 votes yourself... 

She also lacks charisma and charisma so that she could now quickly win the missing votes. They are also hardly known abroad and their political activities on the question of US border protection were quite unsuccessful and their commitment to abortion law make them vulnerable to Trump and impensible to many religious voter groups. 

In other words: Harris acts on conservative America like a "red cloth" in a bull. In a country where half of the voters usually stay at home, this can make the difference in the upcoming election. 

These circumstances would also only mobilize Trump's supporters even more and many democratic voters probably resign prematurely and prefer to stay at home... 

According to this political analysis, only two candidates with great persuasiveness and good prospects of success remain: 

Michelle Obama and ...you!

Michelle Obama could certainly beat Trump in the election campaign, but she will not want to do it, because she has emphatically excluded her candidacy several times! She also wrote this in her book. 

Therefore, I see in you the only hope to prevent the extremely dubious, unworthy and condemned candidate Donald Trump as the new president!  

Without your candidacy, America will turn into a kind of "dictatorship", because then Trump would certainly win and radically transform his plans for the authoritarian transformation of the state and society according to the 920-page plan of the "Heritage Foundation" (called "Project 2025")! 

They are therefore - next to Michelle Obama - the only promising "fire wall" to prevent this right-wing radical destruction and infiltration of the state and society.

I think that your experience in the film industry as an actor, as a director and producer and as an activist for social justice and humanity (also as a special ambassador on behalf of the UN) and also your entrepreneurship make you an ideal candidate. 

In addition, you are very well connected with the Democratic Party and know all decision-makers personally! 

You have proven that you are a visionary thinker who is able to solve complex problems and bring about positive changes - even on a large scale.

I am absolutely sure that it is of outstanding global political and historical importance that you in particular must absolutely prevent Donald Trump's re-election and must correct the current political course in the world (such as Russia's violent power aspirations with its war in Ukraine, the impending future conflict with China in the Pacific and around Taiwan, the energy crises and environmental damage - associated with the ominous climate change - throughout the world and much more...). 

In these difficult times, the country needs an energetic and alert and still young leader who can regain people's trust and create and preserve an inclusive and just and free society.

I also think that it is time to build a new generation of leaders with upright democratic and civic commitment, who can take the future of the country into their hands and herald a new era of progress, freedom, enlightenment and stability. 

Joe Biden is an extremely experienced politician, but he is also very, very old and fragile and it was therefore questionable whether he would still have had the energy and the vision to be able to give the extremely divided country one that it needs now and for the next few years. 

Therefore, your intervention in the NYT was absolutely necessary and an "emergency brake" at the last moment. Talk to him and other influential Democrats about it and convince them that you are the better candidate and that only you have a real chance to outperform Trump. 

Therefore, I appeal to you to use your position as one of the most prominent and at the same time most enlightened personalities of America to run for president and lead the country on a better path into the future. 

With your wife Amal by your side, you could give America and the world hope for a better future, as they once did J. F. Kennedy and his wife Jacquelinerepresented, even combined with a touch of glamour and elegance, which is not insignificant, because this shine is then also reflected in the eyes of the citizens in hard times - and they would be proud of their all-radiant presidential couple. As a result, you as a couple would also work more closely together and develop a more intimate connection than it probably currently exists, which should significantly strengthen your partnership... 

I am convinced that you are the ideal candidate to regain people's trust in politics and herald a new and glorious era for America and the world and successfully ward off the dangers that threaten! 

A small survey in my circle of friends and acquaintances showed the same result: Everyone was in favor of welcoming you as the next president of the USA and at the same time see with horror the otherwise threatening terrible alternatives. 

Surely you will also have to make some "victims" for this - but isn't it worth it if it prevents worse and makes the world a better one...? 

Trump has recently violently insulted you after her essay in the NYT and made indecent comparisons - so you know what to expect... 

But a person with your possibilities and your enormous success in life should also give something back to society - even in strong headwinds! 

There is a German proverb that says: THERE IS NOTHING GOOD UNLESS YOU DO IT! 

With this in mind, I hope that you will consider my initiative and suggestions and thank you in advance for your attention. 

"I still have many dreams, I still want to achieve a lot. I want to influence people, my country, the world. I want to make things a difference...", you once said. 

So start your 

"THE IDES OF MARCH"! 

Let these ideas become reality! Even take Ryan Gosling as your campaign manager - and (most) young people will cheer and be enthusiastic about a film fiction that suddenly (in a positive sense) becomes reality. 

As a result, you save a lot of advertising and can still make it in the short preparation time. 

Kamala Harris or other candidates would probably be overwhelmed and will find it very difficult to do that... 

At the same time, your election campaign would 
be a …

"MARCH FOR OUR LIVES"! 

Even a colleague and successful Republican politician could include you in your team as a potential future defense or foreign minister: 

ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER

Why not? I think he's joining in. This has already happened several times in the American government. A well-known example is Robert Gates, who served as Secretary of Defense under President George W. Bush (Republican) and was then asked by President Barack Obama to continue in the same office... 

With this, you would somewhat reconcile the different polarities in the divided American society...  

And this would be a politically sophisticated highlight anyway! 

Please, do the only right thing - do it soon! It's like a fight "good against evil" - and you are the last hope - almost like in the "Star Wars Trilogy"... 

I wish you every success. 

Berlin, July 22nd, 2024

Best regards,
                       Theodor

Theodor
Shy poster

Back to top Go down

Open Letter to George Clooney  Empty Re: Open Letter to George Clooney

Post by LizzyNY Thu 01 Aug 2024, 03:53

Theodor, I don't mean to be cruel, but you really don't understand American politics. This election is not a movie and George is not a politician. Kamala Harris is a strong candidate and, God willing, will be our next President.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Ida likes this post

Back to top Go down