George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11 - Page 21 EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11 - Page 21 EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11 - Page 21 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11 - Page 21 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11 - Page 21 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11 - Page 21 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11 - Page 21 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11 - Page 21 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11 - Page 21 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11

+74
GiGi
bamboochacha
pattygirl
MyG
What Would He Say
fadelite
iamnoone
Nicky80
Saveria
Maggy
silly willy
Juliette Hardy
sparkie
sarah ali
mosaic
Rainy
pandabear
kid.a.kadoodles
blubelle
lolo"layla"
mel01
isogotit
janieb
Vi
annemarie
lucy
amaretti
Way2Old4Dis
Picachu
Lighterside
LieutenantGEORGE.STOUT
Missa
Evelyn Healy
noodle
GEORGIE STOUT
socimar
Lt Cdr Georgie Stout
Mazy
Natascha
madsky
Dior
GCfollower
Barbara Garabedian
Lakin460
cindigirl
MM
Atalante
very vera
playfuldeb
watching
m4rose
Joanna
party animal - not!
cupcake
lelacorb
The next mrs clooney
theminis
NotAvailable
it's me
niloufar
silly girl
lovelylois
ktsue2002
OofOof
Katiedot
Henway
premiere
melbert
fava
Best in Category
LornaDoone
phys major
78 posters

Page 21 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11 - Page 21 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11

Post by Lakin460 Wed 02 Oct 2013, 23:36

and are those models twins? who are they?  am I supposed know this?
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11 - Page 21 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part 11

Post by Lakin460 Wed 02 Oct 2013, 23:44

I hope Stacy's having fun.
I couldn't stand her when she was G's gf, now I'm kinda rooting for her. Gee, am I fickle or what!
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Wed 02 Oct 2013, 23:46

You fickle? never Lakin, maybe Stacy poses no threat so she is likeable again? Im sure she is having lots of fun, sure looks like it.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 03 Oct 2013, 03:42

Lakin460 wrote:and are those models twins? who are they?  am I supposed know this?
Cara Delavine (sp?) is one of the hottest models and it girls of the moment.  Rita Ora is a singer and it girl.

Lakin460 wrote:I hope Stacy's having fun.  
I couldn't stand her when she was G's gf, now I'm kinda rooting for her.  Gee, am I fickle or what!
 LOL!  Because now she's not with George you can accept her for what she is and not be angry at her for not being what she should have been?   As a c-list girl about town, she does ok.  As George Clooney's girlfriend she's a constant failure because she couldn't possibly ever have lived up to other people's expectations (and indeed, why should she?).

It was the same with all the love Elisabetta gets now on this site. There wasn't a single fan of hers here while he was dating her - I think I was her strongest defender (as I am now with Stacy) and I don't particularly like her (or Stacy for that matter).

If it's true that George and Monika Jakisic are an item (please God, no!) we can look forward to a whole new wave of posters who weren't online during the George and Stacy days saying how much they liked Stacy.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by isogotit Thu 03 Oct 2013, 13:00

I hope George and Monika are not an item. Agree with Sandra Bullock (in the video) when she said George needs to be single for a minute.
isogotit
isogotit
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Fri 04 Oct 2013, 00:02

It's not that I had expectations for Stacey; it's just that she never looked comfortable, the chemistry wasn't there, the relationship didnt come across as real. If the news would have read "George's ladyfriend, Stacy, accompanies him to whatever" I think the public would have bought it more. But for now, as her own person, I wish her the best.
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Fri 04 Oct 2013, 00:46

isogotit wrote:I hope George and Monika are not an item.  Agree with Sandra Bullock (in the video) when she said George needs to be single for a minute.

George is always single. He's just not always celibate.

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by madsky Fri 04 Oct 2013, 16:39

I heard on the radio this morning in Baltimore, some interesting Stacy gossip.   Stacy needs to earn $50,000 a month to keep her George's girlfriend lifestyle she wants, so she may be going back to wrestling,  because the money they are offering her is ridiculous.  

Now it could be idle gossip or they are just floating the idea to see how her coming back to wrestling plays.  If they are trying to gauge interest it is really bad timing  with all the people in this area furloughed due to the government shutdown.  The station was mainly talking about $50,000 a month in expenses  and making fun of how out of whack that is.  

Either way, welcome to life as a Clooney ex now.

madsky
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 04 Oct 2013, 17:32

Here's my take on this. I think they definitely did have something to begin with - he took her to Cabo, what, five or six times in the same number of months, happy to be twittered and talked about, Presidents, Oscars, parents, and then it all went a bit pear-shaped when his Next Big Project came along, and I suspect that he simply wasn't there for her..........

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 04 Oct 2013, 17:35

Oh, and as for going back to wrestling, why on earth would she? She's worth a few million and has a mega-list of contacts now, I don't really think £50,000 is either here or there. For the moment anyway.............and I bet she'd just regard it as a backward step

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Fri 04 Oct 2013, 17:41

madsky wrote:I heard on the radio this morning in Baltimore, some interesting Stacy gossip.   Stacy needs to earn $50,000 a month to keep her George's girlfriend lifestyle she wants, so she may be going back to wrestling,  because the money they are offering her is ridiculous.  

Now it could be idle gossip or they are just floating the idea to see how her coming back to wrestling plays.  If they are trying to gauge interest it is really  bad timing  with all the people in this area furloughed due to the government shutdown.  The station was mainly talking about $50,000 a month in expenses  and making fun of how out of whack that is.  

Either way, welcome to life as a Clooney ex now.

Gossip Cop all ready de-bunked that! Sorry!

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd68 Sat 05 Oct 2013, 10:10

When you first hear that George gives his girlfriends a "salary" it sounds really tacky. But the women he dates have no where near his bank account. It costs a lot of money to look presentable with George at personal appearances - they can't exactly go shopping at Gap. These women are followed everywhere & photographed constantly. Plus they need to be available for travel so that cuts in to time when they could be working (whatever job they have). So a flat monthly fee is better than having to ask for money for everything.
jd68
jd68
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by madsky Sat 05 Oct 2013, 22:54

I will place a bet if a better gig or if this guy she is dating doesn't solidify a relationship, she would go back to wrestling for the money in the next year.  I just have the feeling she is in most things for the money.  It may seem like a step back but it would be a lot of money.  Sorry to those who like her and find this an insult, but it is just a gut reaction to the persona she presents.  Unfortunately, I think most of George's recent girlfriends are that way either money or fame or both, and I guess that is what bothers me.   Maybe not Sarah she seemed to just get swept up in the glamour of it all for the moment.

I love Gossip Cop's denial on this too.  What part?  That they didn't offer her a lot of money to come back, the $50,000 a month expenses-(even with 2 mill $50,000 a month goes quickly), or that she is thinking about coming back?  You know the WWE has been offering her tons of money to come back especially since she has upped her celebrity status.  They'd be fools not to, and I agree it costs a lot of money and you might grow accustomed to George's girlfriend lifestyle.  I guess just that she is not coming back to wrestling, and only time will tell that story.

madsky
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sun 06 Oct 2013, 01:19

I really doubt that she would ever go back to wrestling, could see her hosting something but not participating, that's well and truly in the past -
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 08 Oct 2013, 01:05

Stacy posted a photo on her twitter page a few hours ago of her on the Lovers Lock Bridge in Paris.

Question is which bridge was she on? Pont d'Ardeveche is the one you donate a lock for your lover. Le Pont des Artes is the one you tie a lock to to declare undying love as a couple and then throw the key in the Seine (presumably cos you'll never need it again)............

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 08 Oct 2013, 01:11

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 08 Oct 2013, 09:06

party animal - not! wrote:Stacy posted a photo on her twitter page a few hours ago of her on the Lovers Lock Bridge in Paris.

Question is which bridge was she on? Pont d'Ardeveche is the one you donate a lock for your lover. Le Pont des Artes is the one you tie a lock to to declare undying love as a couple and then throw the key in the Seine (presumably cos you'll never need it again)............
It's this one....photos at the link.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Bidbod Sun 13 Oct 2013, 16:07

Alec Monopoly tweeted again. I think this is really cool!

Bidbod
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sun 13 Oct 2013, 18:12

I think the bridges are a very cool idea. Kudos to whoever started the lock thing
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by ... Sun 13 Oct 2013, 18:43

theminis wrote:

Oh, that's her standard wrestling ring pose. Though usually valets hold a placard or something, right?

Well, I'm glad she's enjoyed herself in "Pareeee" as she called it when she attended during the I.O.M premiere in Oct 2011. The titty tape fiasco must have been uncomfortable for her in the fashion capital.  And George, her boyfriend didn't even notice!  affraid

Last edited by Ocean on Sun 13 Oct 2013, 20:48; edited 1 time in total

Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 13 Oct 2013, 18:58

Meow ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sun 13 Oct 2013, 19:01

LOL about the pose missing the placard thing!
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sun 13 Oct 2013, 21:36

theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 14 Oct 2013, 00:31

Happy Birthday (early) Stacy!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 14 Oct 2013, 20:07

I feel like we're doing the "If It's Tuesday It Must Be Belgium" tour.

Yea, I'm dating myself but I don't care. :-)

And NO I'm not going to explain it to the young-ins - if you're curious look it up!

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 15 Oct 2013, 11:46

Happy Birthday!

melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 15 Oct 2013, 12:57

Blimey.........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 15 Oct 2013, 14:11

party animal - not! wrote:Blimey.........
Indeed...Is that her new chap too ?

Stylish photo shoot !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by madsky Tue 15 Oct 2013, 14:17

Glad she seems to be having a great birthday, but hope the next year brings her some weight back.  Her legs look especially scary skinny in that instagram shot.

George needs to do a public service for the women of the world, and start dating a women with a few too many pounds, so after its over they are at a normal weight.  Would be the best diet ever!

madsky
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 15 Oct 2013, 14:46

I'm in front of this photo I was very puzzled (the best birthday of his life?), More than a birthday seems like a farce, mental age of the two? ..... Maybe 18 years! ....... I was thinking ..... or am I missing something or I just can not understand what George could do with her ..................... just sex and nothing more!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 15 Oct 2013, 15:20

Does anyone really need to know what George does with any of his lady friends in private ?
I don't need to know.....it's his business not mine !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 15 Oct 2013, 15:57

Yes, Jo, 'tis he, one Jared Pobre.

Am I right in thinking this is one of the those dressing-up photoboothie- type places where you're supposed to look tacky? Their attendants aren't very happy bunnies are they?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 15 Oct 2013, 16:24

Joanna wrote:Does anyone really need to know what George does with any of his lady friends in private ?
I do not idealize people, but never try to evaluate behaviors.
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by GiGi Tue 15 Oct 2013, 16:29

I believe George was MIA for her last birthday.
GiGi
GiGi
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Tue 15 Oct 2013, 16:45

Can anybody post the instagram pic? Not the 'amsterdam' one but the one PA-N is talking about. Thanks in advance!
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by chiki Tue 15 Oct 2013, 18:39

chiki
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Tue 15 Oct 2013, 18:54

Joanna wrote:Does anyone really need to know what George does with any of his lady friends in private ?
You are completely right Joanna not something I ever want to know.

Last edited by Mazy on Wed 16 Oct 2013, 01:40; edited 1 time in total
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Wed 16 Oct 2013, 00:17

party animal - not! wrote:Yes,  Jo, 'tis he, one Jared Pobre.

Am I right in thinking this is one of the those dressing-up photoboothie- type places where you're supposed to look tacky? Their attendants aren't very happy bunnies are they?
According to US Weekly, this picture was taken at the James Bond-themed birthday party Jared threw for Stacy at his home this weekend. It must be nice for her to have a boyfriend that takes the time to spend her birthday with her.

Stacy Keibler's Boyfriend Jared Pobre Surprises Her for 34th Birthday With Round-the-World Trip, Bond-Themed Party
CELEBRITY NEWS
OCTOBER 15, 2013 AT 5:00PM BY JOYCE CHEN

Stacy Keibler and boyfriend Jared Pobre lounged in chairs flanked by gold-painted models for her 34th birthday fete on Monday, Oct. 14.
Credit: Courtesy of Stacy Keibler
Now THAT's how you give a present! Stacy Keibler was gifted with one surprise after another by new boyfriend Jared Pobre this past week, topped off with an extravagant James Bond-themed birthday party on Monday, Oct. 14, that all but floored the Supermarket Superstar host.

"She knew he had planned the party but she had no idea that he was going to go all out," one partygoer tells Us Weekly of Pobre's sweet surprise. "She was blown away by how much effort he put into it."

The fete, which included mandatory costumes and models spray-painted gold, was held at the tech entrepreneur's home in Los Angeles.

In a cute shot Keibler posted on Instagram, Pobre, 38, dons a sparkly blue blazer and black bowtie, while Keibler, 34, shows off her killer legs in an elegant black gown. The pair lounge in high-back black arm chairs while flanked by models on either side of them.

"Thank u Mr. Bond for the best Birthday week of my life," Keibler gushed in the caption.

Prior to the costume party, Keibler and Pobre spent the week in Europe, stopping at Paris and Amsterdam along the way, where Keibler kept her fans updated with numerous stunning, scenic photos.

"It was incredibly romantic," a source close to the couple said.

The pair first began seeing one another just a few months ago following Keibler's July split from boyfriend of two years, Oscar winner George Clooney.

"They have been friends for a long time but it turned romantic only recently," the source continued. "It has gotten really serious. They are both just smitten. …He's low-key and understated and she loves that about him."

Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Wed 16 Oct 2013, 00:25

"They have been friends for a long time but it turned romantic only recently," the source continued. "It has gotten really serious. They are both just smitten. …He's low-key and understated and she loves that about him."

The above photo doesn't look that understated to me - she's having some fun, good to see

theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Wed 16 Oct 2013, 01:27

theminis wrote:"They have been friends for a long time but it turned romantic only recently," the source continued. "It has gotten really serious. They are both just smitten. …He's low-key and understated and she loves that about him."

The above photo doesn't look that understated to me - she's having some fun, good to see

I don't know about you, but when I think "understated", I think of blue sequined tuxedo jackets and gold body painted models. That's just a Tuesday night at my house. Wink 
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 16 Oct 2013, 01:33

Hilarious, Missa. Can't wait for an invite!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Wed 16 Oct 2013, 01:37

Swing by tomorrow, PAN! Make sure you wear your thigh-holster, though; required attire on Wednesdays! Surprised 
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Wed 16 Oct 2013, 01:38

You all are too much - yep understated that's exactly how Id describe him (not).
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 16 Oct 2013, 01:47

With the gold platform shoes, do you think? Or maybe the sequinned jacket? Or how about both? Too much choice!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Wed 16 Oct 2013, 01:49

There must be some sort of form letter that they use, this is how they tie someone to George.

"They have been friends for a long time but it turned romantic only recently," the source continued. "It has gotten really serious. They are both just smitten. …
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Wed 16 Oct 2013, 01:52

Mazy wrote:There must be some sort of form letter that they use, this is how they tie someone to George.

"They have been friends for a long time but it turned romantic only recently," the source continued. "It has gotten really serious. They are both just smitten. …
She just dug out her copy of the one Stan released for her and switched the pronouns around Wink

PAN - here's my suggestion: sequined jacket, thigh holster, gold platforms, and nothing else. That would scream "understated elegance". Shall I put you down as a "plus-2"? I assume you'll be bringing the gold-plated models?
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Wed 16 Oct 2013, 18:45

Lol

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Thu 17 Oct 2013, 18:20

If she's found someone with whom she's compatible, enjoys his company, and can spend meaningful time with, bully for her. But her stock clearly climbed after the two-year stint with Clooney, and I think she can give up the humblebrag tweets and pictures now. Okay, Stace, you have a rich boyfriend who gives you lots of things. You're having a good time. All right, we get it. Now go do some of it in private. It's a relationship, not a promotional tour.

And eat a cheeseburger and some fries while you're at it.

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sun 20 Oct 2013, 10:16

theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sun 20 Oct 2013, 10:18

theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next