George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Good News
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six - Page 20 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six - Page 20 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six - Page 20 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six - Page 20 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six - Page 20 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six - Page 20 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six - Page 20 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six - Page 20 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six - Page 20 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six

+62
Snoopy
Polly Want A Cracker
janieb
premiere
NotAvailable
phys major
Wolfgang Gunnerson
LornaDoone
theminis
Cinderella
MyGirlKylie
caudata
Aly
Atalante
George CantStandYa
Elo
playfuldeb
Dior
blubelle
m4rose
kid.a.kadoodles
Lakin460
MM
fava
macs
pattygirl
davidarochelle
barla
Lighterside
party animal - not!
bunny
sisieq
fluffy
Merlin
watching
Michelle meyers
Missa
bamboochacha
Astras
madsky
EEOsandy
pandabear
LyndaGirl
lucy
laetval
zizi
Henway
cindigirl
Joanna
The next mrs clooney
socimar
Duffy
bellybaby
lovelylois
melbert
it's me
silly girl
annemarie
Dexterdidit
lelacorb
Katiedot
Pari
66 posters

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six - Page 20 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six

Post by annemarie Thu 29 Mar 2012, 18:16

Thank you all for your answers I won't be watching any of her stuff I saw Canalis. EEosandy sorry about those lost 15 minutes.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six - Page 20 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six

Post by m4rose Thu 29 Mar 2012, 20:54

Well if you really think about it, everyone says she was "Oscar Barbie" and if you remember correctly, the real Barbie Doll face only had one expression too. So I would say her acting abilities are FANTASTIC because she is actually acting JUST LIKE BARBIE! Amazeballs! cheers
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Thu 29 Mar 2012, 23:00

Oh, the sacrifices Stacy makes for charitable causes. Poor girl, HAVING to get a dreadful pedicure. I really try to like her, but this stuff makes it impossible. Maybe she does something that is actually worthwhile, but I really doubt it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Putting her best foot forward! Stacy Keibler shows off her glamorous toes for charity campaign

By Iona Kirby

PUBLISHED: 19:59 GMT, 29 March 2012 | UPDATED: 20:43 GMT, 29 March 2012

Stacy Keibler proved she truly is glamorous head to toe when she indulged in a day of pampering as part of a charity campaign.

The girlfriend of George Clooney took part in the One Day Without Shoes campaign organised by TOMS, which she celebrated alongside Essie nail varnish.

The venture encourages people to spend a day forgoing their footwear and show off their freshly pedicured toes.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Head to toe glamour: Stacy Keibler indulged in a pedicure to promote the One Day Without Shoes campaign
It aims to raise awareness of the difference a pair of shoes can make to a child exposed to injury and disease on a daily basis.

The actress and former wrestler, 32, picked a pretty dusty blue colour by Essie for her pedicure.

The limited edition nail colour was fittingly called Barefoot and Blue.
Keibler looked like she was having a fantastic time as she sat outside in the sunshine in Santa Monica today to participate in the event.

Fun in the sun: Stacy looked like she was having a great time as she teamed up with Essie nail varnish for the event in Santa Monica

Forgoing her footwear: The campaign encourages people to spend a day without shoes in order to understand the difference they can make to a needy child's life
The blonde looked lovely in a pretty printed floral dress and a cropped denim jacket.

As well as showing off her dolled up toes, the star displayed her endless legs.
More...Clooney's girlfriend Stacy Keibler sizzles in sexy LBG lingerie shoot... that's 'life before George'

And her toned and honed pins certainly proved the benefits of being a fitness fanatic, and why she was once dubbed ‘the legs of WWE’.

Keibler is back in the U.S. after a short holiday to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico with her 50-year-old boyfriend Clooney.

Parading her pins: The former wrestler looked lovely in a floral frock and cropped denim jacket as she showed off her endless legs
The pair enjoyed a much-needed break after Clooney's high-profile arrest outside the Sudanese embassy in Washington D.C. earlier this month.

In the eight months they've been dating, Keibler has already joined Clooney in Cabo three times, making this recent trip her fourth.

The actor first took to Cabo last October for her 32nd birthday and they also spent the New Year's holidays there with his close friends Cindy Crawford and her husband Rande Gerber.

Yesterday, Keibler teamed up with Martin Starr, Nicky Whelan and Kali Hawk to film an episode of spoof police camera show NTSFSDSUV (National Terrorism Strike Force: San Diego: Sport Utility Vehicle).

Last edited by Katiedot on Fri 30 Mar 2012, 04:30; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added text and photos)
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Thu 29 Mar 2012, 23:08

Well this is by far the very best and prettiest pics of SK. Smart girl toned down her makeup, and looks much more natural and truly happy. And ironically I just started using Essie nail polish. It stays on longer and isn't that expensive, although I use a medium pink shade and not bright blue.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Thu 29 Mar 2012, 23:11

davidarochelle wrote:Well this is by far the very best and prettiest pics of SK. Smart girl toned down her makeup, and looks much more natural and truly happy. And ironically I just started using Essie nail polish. It stays on longer and isn't that expensive, although I use a medium pink shade and not bright blue.

I agree she looks good here. She rarely wears much makeup in casual settings and she looks much younger than when wearing the heavy red carpet makeup.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 29 Mar 2012, 23:15

It's nice to see her take part in something for charity. Tom's does such a good job of giving shoes away.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Fri 30 Mar 2012, 00:29

It would only be impressive if she actually bought a pair of shoes for a child without. flower
bamboochacha
bamboochacha
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Fri 30 Mar 2012, 00:45

bamboochacha wrote:It would only be impressive if she actually bought a pair of shoes for a child without. flower

I have to agree. It looks like nothing more than another photo op for her. So far, she hasn't even tweeted about it.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 30 Mar 2012, 01:35

EEOsandy wrote:Oh, the sacrifices Stacy makes for charitable causes. Poor girl, HAVING to get a dreadful pedicure. I really try to like her, but this stuff makes it impossible. Maybe she does something that is actually worthwhile, but I really doubt it.

it's a hard life she leads. This must be the grind she is always tweeting about. Is it just me, or does she have some very weird knees?
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Fri 30 Mar 2012, 02:02

It is nice that she went for a pedicure, but Toms does these sort of fundraisers on college campuses. My son and his girlfriend participated in a Toms fundraiser and they each bought two pairs of shoes. Toms reps travel around the country and give lectures on eco-friendly and social minded companies and have all sorts of fundraisers. What I am saying. is she is doing nothing unique that college kids don't do on their campuses.

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Fri 30 Mar 2012, 02:16

From Celebuzz today.

Stacy Keibler Strips Down to Lingerie for Sexy Shoot (PHOTOS)

New photos of Stacy Keibler from a 2008 photo shoot hit the Internet today, in which George Clooney’s sexy girlfriend strips down to lingerie and is thus able to show off her body for everyone to enjoy.j

The sexy photo shoot features a number of looks worn by Stacy – all sexy, of course. In fact, we wouldn’t be surprise if these photos were what led George to start dating Stacy in the first place!

What do you think? How hot is Stacy in these photos? Check them out in our gallery now!

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 30 Mar 2012, 02:27

In those lingerie pics she almost looks Krista-ish. Oh dear...

And EEOSandy, I noticed that she didn't twit about her "fun" event either. Same thing with that cancer event a few weeks ago. Well, I guess she did one twit, but no follow-up...
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Fri 30 Mar 2012, 02:34

Is it just me? In some of the photos from celebuzz, particulary photo 3 it looks like her head has been photoshopped on. Otherwise the photos did what they aimed to do, show off a stunning physique.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Fri 30 Mar 2012, 02:36

Deleted post. I had wrong info.

Last edited by EEOsandy on Fri 30 Mar 2012, 03:14; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Deleted)
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 30 Mar 2012, 02:38

theminis wrote:Is it just me? In some of the photos from celebuzz, particulary photo 3 it looks like her head has been photoshopped on. Otherwise the photos did what they aimed to do, show off a stunning physique.

the photos do look weird but I think its more to do with her posing than anything else. She doesn't seem to know how to elongate her head which makes the pictures look weird. Her facial expression is also weird but i think that may be enhanced by the way she has plucked her eyebrows. I'm sure they did a lot of retouching as they do with most but hard to believe they were taken only 4 years ago. She looks a lot older these days and I definitely think there has been at least a nose job since then.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Fri 30 Mar 2012, 03:03

The photos looked airbrushed to me. I wonder if her PR people put this out there to keep her relevant in the gossip news. Why would Celebuzz put these photos out now, there are plenty of sex kitten photos and videos of her on the internet. It is weird to me ,because the photos are 4 years old already. Maybe it is a slow gossip day.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Fri 30 Mar 2012, 03:07

I thought SK was naturally very fair-skinned, like I am. Not sure if it's the lighting, but the pics make her look like she's a different nationality. Is is just a deep tan? And yes I know that the degree eyebrows are plucked, and the popularity of artificial tans, like the amount and color and placement of makeup constantly changes.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Fri 30 Mar 2012, 10:24

I think it is both bad photoshop and bad lighting.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Fri 30 Mar 2012, 13:24

From Celebitchy today on Stacy's 2008 photos

George Clooney was “secretly horrified” with Stacy Keibler’s early style

The Mail got their hands on these vintage Stacy Keibler photos a few days ago. I don’t really understand why the photos are particularly newsworthy, but that being said, I enjoyed looking at a pre-George Clooney version of Stacy. I never paid any attention to her before she became George’s official piece. Her face has changed since whenever these pics were taken (some say 2008-ish). Nose job? But something small… not a major overhaul at all. It seems like they just narrowed her nose a little bit, and yes, I do think she got implants after this shoot, which is too bad because her girls are a nice size in these photos. Other than that, it’s just a difference in styling.

Speaking of styling, remember how awful Stacy looked when she made her debut as Clooney’s piece at the Toronto Film Festival last year? It was all bird’s nest hair and black velvet cocktail waitress dresses. It was AWFUL. In Touch Weekly has a “Stacy Keibler: Pre and Post-Clooney” photo array this week, much of which I won’t even try to duplicate. Suffice to say, even though I don’t love Stacy’s style at all these days, she has made significant improvements since getting with Clooney. And In Touch even has a theory as to how that happened:

George Clooney friend says George was “secretly horrified” by Stacy’s earlier looks, so he hooked her up with a stylist and his credit card.

“George gave her a major makeover,” a friend says. The whole sounds very Pretty Woman!

[In Touch, print edition]

Yes, it does sound “very Pretty Woman”. How astute!

But I won’t yell at Stacy all the time. Yesterday, she did a photo-op – for a charity! She was raising awareness for One Day Without Shoes, a campaign to raise awareness of the importance of shoes in preventing childhood injury and illness. You can see some photos here, at The Mail. She almost flashed her beave in one photo. FOR THE CHILDREN.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Fri 30 Mar 2012, 14:13

I could see the New York Times headline now "Stacy Keibler Saves the World One Toe at a Time."

You know the Cabo sand can be really ruff on the feet.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Fri 30 Mar 2012, 14:27

I love her look here - very appropriate, and suits the occassion. Having said that.....Is this a charity function only she did? I mean, where is anyone else? Another client, another manicurist? Who the heck is she laughing at in all these pics? And in that last pic (where she's perched on the arm of the chair, putting her own polish on - which - why is she doing this if the manicurist just did?) she couldn't have posed any better, could she. Totally natural, not staged at all. yep.

And pretty sure she's tan because they just got back from Cabo (after George's stressful arrest to which she didn't attend) Rolling Eyes

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by adgran Fri 30 Mar 2012, 17:33

Gotta love Celebitchy - they call it like they see it - very Pretty Woman indeed. hahahahaha

adgran
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Fri 30 Mar 2012, 19:59

@bellybaby, I agree with you. I like the way she's dressed. She looks good and seems happy and enjoying the moment, nothing wrong with that.

But I also agree with bamboo, in that, it would have been more impressive if she had just bought some shoes for those without and left off the "pampering herself" photo op but that might have been part of her deal with the advertiser. It comes across as an odd way to support a charity; like when someone pays you a left handed compliment...they mean well but it comes off wrong all the same.
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 30 Mar 2012, 20:14

I guess the posing and mugging for the cameras is because she's posing for photographs. This isn't a candid paparazzi shot, but a staged photoshoot to raise awareness for the charity.

She would have gone for free, the salon wher it was held would have given their services for free, and the charity benefits from the coverage. Everyone goes home happy and with blue toes!

Do we know for certain she didn't buy shoes or donate to the charity?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 30 Mar 2012, 20:32

Nothing more was said and I don't believe she ever twitted about it. Happy with blue toes!!! You crack me up Katie!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 30 Mar 2012, 20:39

Better than blue balls, eh?

Yup, I went there!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 30 Mar 2012, 20:52

Hi mel....I like your avatar Thumbs up!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 30 Mar 2012, 20:53

anyway it is

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 30 Mar 2012, 21:10

Since it's officially on April 10th, maybe she'll twit something?

thanks Joanna! He's making burgers for all of us!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 30 Mar 2012, 21:17

I'll have to save mine for tomorrow then...
I'm stuffed with turkey dinner lol!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Fri 30 Mar 2012, 21:20

It is interesting to me that those 2008 sexy photos surfaced the same days as her pedicure fundraiser. I wonder if her PR people quickly try to get her a good deed photo opportunity to counter act her sexy girl photos. You know, since she is trying to change her image and George was "secretly horrified" by her old appearance. LOL

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Fri 30 Mar 2012, 21:33

lovelylois wrote:It is interesting to me that those 2008 sexy photos surfaced the same days as her pedicure fundraiser. I wonder if her PR people quickly try to get her a good deed photo opportunity to counter act her sexy girl photos. You know, since she is trying to change her image and George was "secretly horrified" by her old appearance. LOL

That makes sense. I can't imagine that her PR people had anything to do with those old photos making the rounds on the internet. Every site has people posting about the work/enhancements she has obviously had done .
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 30 Mar 2012, 22:09

I like her outfit and total look there in the toes pics !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by adgran Sat 31 Mar 2012, 01:38

All I can say about this is I hope Keibler took a pass and didn't make Tom's pay her $25,000 appearance fee. Tom's history of giving a pair of shoes for every one purchased is so impressive. I'd hate to think Keibler was paid money that would have provided so many pairs of shoes to people who don't have any.

adgran
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Sat 31 Mar 2012, 01:45

I read on the Canalis thread that Stacy was in Cabo when George and Eli were there and she was seen hanging out with Rande Gerber and Cindy Crawford. When was this and huh! She was hanging with them then?
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sat 31 Mar 2012, 01:53

Ok, does that mean that SK and Cindi are "more than friends?"
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Sat 31 Mar 2012, 01:57

The post was alluding to the fact that maybe George hooked up with Stacy during or right after that Cabo vacay. And that pictures were seen of Stacy with Cindy.
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Sat 31 Mar 2012, 02:09

Here is a picture from Popsugar, December 2010 with Cindy, Stacy and Bar in Cabo. This picture is what made some people suspicious that Stacy was around in Cabo then when E and George were vacationing.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Sat 31 Mar 2012, 02:18

OMG! I'm a bit flummoxed at seeing Stacy in the company of those supermodels. Surprises me that she would fit in.
BTW, in the pic, the girl in the white bikini standing beside her looks like the baby's mother in the last Cabo pics of George and Stacy at the bar.
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 31 Mar 2012, 02:19

a lot of people go to Cabo. I remember seeing pictures of George hugging Cameron Diaz, I would have thought the suspicions would have been about them not Spacey.

Also seems that Cindy is talking to Bar Rafeal, which would make sense with them both being models. Spacey just seems to be getting in on the conversation for the sake of being photographed with someone famous. If George wanted to be with Spacey why did he not make a move when he was single given they supposedly been friends since she was on DWTS.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Sat 31 Mar 2012, 02:23

Yeah, but Cameron was with ARod, right?
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sat 31 Mar 2012, 02:32

tnmc
Of course there is a difference between having mutual friends/acquaintances in common, or seeing someone at events, and being "true friends." I wonder if she was just on G's radar, as he likes watching DWTS, and probably wanted to meet her as a result. The timing may not have been right for him to make a move, or he wanted to find out more about her first.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Sat 31 Mar 2012, 02:33

lovelylois wrote:Here is a picture from Popsugar, December 2010 with Cindy, Stacy and Bar in Cabo. This picture is what made some people suspicious that Stacy was around in Cabo then when E and George were vacationing.

I remember seeing these pictures when they first posted and had no idea who any of the women were except Bar, Cindy, and Naomi. Looking at them now, it's interesting that Stacy isn't even mentioned in the article. The headline says "Bar..Cindy...Naomi...and bikini-clad pals." Bar, Cindy, and Naomi are in their private area and it looks like Stacy and company just pulled up chairs close by on the sand. Dating George has promoted Stacy from a "bikini-clad pal" to the main event.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 31 Mar 2012, 02:33

melbert wrote:Nothing more was said and I don't believe she ever twitted about it. Happy with blue toes!!! You crack me up Katie!

What is the matter with GC ladies?? They all seem to go for blue toes. In January Elisabetta painted her toes blue and then twitted a pix asking her fans how gross they were (in a scale of 1 to 10):

socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sat 31 Mar 2012, 02:48

Socimar,
The fashion and beauty industry often has to go in crazy directions to get ladies to spend their money. While conservative businesses here in Vegas demand that girls where more natural shades of pink to work, club goers compete for attention wearing new trends in decorative "nail art." Bright blue and black polish is just the newest way to "stand out." If you were packed "like a sardine can" at one of the casino dayclubs/pool parties, dancing in your bikini to a DJ with a $50,000 sound system, you might want a way to stand out. Even true at the "European-style" or topless pools, where they pay models to show up.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by bunny Sat 31 Mar 2012, 03:44

Just took at look at the photo of Bar, Cindy, Naomi and Stacy -
is it bad to feel better the Naomi has a bit of cellulite?
I did just get back from the gym so maybe that is what causing my feelings.

and BTW - I had blue toe nails all last summer, yes - Katie - much better then blue balls!
bunny
bunny
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sat 31 Mar 2012, 04:21

bunny,
Just wanted to let you know that I was not trying to dis those that like blue or any other non-traditional color of polish. Just that it would make me look silly. If you are not a fair-skinned blond, or if you have a more dramatic personality, it might look great on you. Girls in Vegas often paint each fingernail and toe nail a totally different color. I've even seen males who paint their toes black because they like the image that it portrays.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 31 Mar 2012, 05:04

Blue nail polish has been hugely fashionable for a couple of years. Now the trend has moved on to that weird eau de nil colour that Chanel launched last year and magnetic nail polishes.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Sat 31 Mar 2012, 05:42

...to remember one of the activities before the limelight with GC ... high profile escort.! Do you remember the first trip to cabo and those photos posted earlier in the summer itayt? if you go to see the site "supergirlfriendmodels GFE" in new york, explains exactly what is the work of these pseudo models .... I have no doubt that GC knew her even before the canalis george but above all that Cindy's husband, managing bars in los angeles, I knew a long time ... and when it was decided to break up with canalis, SK came up....
I remember how uncomfortable George appeared in their first public outings and I do not think it was just because how SK dressed up ...
barla
barla
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Sat 31 Mar 2012, 07:26

I agree that Stacy came on the scene really fast. It gave me pause and I was only just beginning to be a die hard Clooney fan. My thoughts were that it was strange for him to move on so soon after breaking up with Eli. He seemed somewhat emotionally invested with Canalis and then to so suddenly start dating someone else after the public statement that their split was personal and painful. Hmmmmm....

Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next