George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six - Page 11 EmptyYesterday at 22:10 by benex

»  George filming new film in UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six - Page 11 EmptyYesterday at 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six - Page 11 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six - Page 11 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six - Page 11 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six - Page 11 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six - Page 11 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six - Page 11 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six - Page 11 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six

+62
Snoopy
Polly Want A Cracker
janieb
premiere
NotAvailable
phys major
Wolfgang Gunnerson
LornaDoone
theminis
Cinderella
MyGirlKylie
caudata
Aly
Atalante
George CantStandYa
Elo
playfuldeb
Dior
blubelle
m4rose
kid.a.kadoodles
Lakin460
MM
fava
macs
pattygirl
davidarochelle
barla
Lighterside
party animal - not!
bunny
sisieq
fluffy
Merlin
watching
Michelle meyers
Missa
bamboochacha
Astras
madsky
EEOsandy
pandabear
LyndaGirl
lucy
laetval
zizi
Henway
cindigirl
Joanna
The next mrs clooney
socimar
Duffy
bellybaby
lovelylois
melbert
it's me
silly girl
annemarie
Dexterdidit
lelacorb
Katiedot
Pari
66 posters

Page 11 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six - Page 11 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six

Post by it's me Sat 17 Mar 2012, 06:19

thanks Lakin
for your so sweet words for George Hug1
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six - Page 11 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six

Post by watching Sat 17 Mar 2012, 06:19

It's become a more common thought:

Chace Romijn-Stamos‏@ChaceParker
I love how Stacey Keibler is kicking it in Barcelona while Clooney is getting arrested, fighting a great cause. I think they'll last.
3:40 AM - 17 Mar 12

watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 17 Mar 2012, 11:42

No, it's not at all offensive. it's what most of us have been saying about George and his girlfriends for years. Years and years and years.

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sat 17 Mar 2012, 11:48

Well Stacy may not be tweeting about G getting arrested but she is getting tweets about it and people are putting her twitter handle in their tweets. And the selection below don't include the "you are so hot" & "with Clooney in jail, I might get a shot" type of tweets (which were numerous). I am really surprised that she hasn't tweeted yet but I guess the tweet about the Prop 8 play came a day late so no reason why she would be in a rush to show her support to this cause that george deems important and worthy of fighting for.

@StacyKeibler literally love your boy 72935 times more for what he did today. So awesome

@StacyKeibler I heard about George and both my wife and I are in both your corners.

@stacykeibler you should be so proud of George, he stands up for what he believes in, truly amazing!

@StacyKeibler Do you have bail money for George?

Clooney in cuffs! Ha ha! @StacyKeibler they might allow conjugal visits.

@StacyKeibler I dont understand why George isnt on twitter, does he not get the power of twitter? Could reach so many people about Sudan.

@StacyKeibler Hope George isn't in to guys now that he's been locked up! #Arrested

@StacyKeibler George and Nick Clooney arrested in DC for protesting in front of embassy of Sudan. So proud of then and good for their cause.

.@StacyKeibler I'm proud to share a country with George today. Give him my best.

@StacyKeibler what do you think about George getting arrested today???

So @StacyKeibler leaves her boyfriend alone for a day & he's off with another woman @MichelleObama & getting arrested such a bad boy

@StacyKeibler your boyfriend & his family stand up for what they believe in, kudos! #GeorgeClooney

@eonline George needs you @StacyKeibler come back home n kick some butt

@StacyKeibler Very effective stunt by George Clooney a famous face who has successfully highlighted the problems in Sudan.

@StacyKeibler Go get your boy toy out of jail!

@StacyKeibler give Clooney my support

@StacyKeibler Just heard about Gearge & his dad getting arrested. R they ok? If ur there to I hope ur alright Sad

Police immediately notified Clooney's daughter of his arrest, before realizing she was actually his girlfriend @StacyKeibler.

FYI, your boyfriend got arrested. RT @StacyKeibler: Barcelona is one of the most beautiful untouched places I've been ...

@StacyKeibler what happened to your boy #uhoh

@StacyKeibler Your so far away from George right now. But I bet your super proud of all he does! Stands up for what he believes in!

@TheEllenShow. @StacyKeibler is going to have to come out of wrestling retirement and throw some elbows to free Clooney!!

@StacyKeibler I just saw where George and Nick were arrested, I just want to make sure is Nick ok? I live in cincy, and want an update

@StacyKeibler Glad that you are safe in Spain. What did George actually do that got him arrested?

@StacyKeibler Go get your man out of jail!!

George Clooney got arrested. Hope @StacyKeibler knows how to bake a cake with a rasp in it.

@StacyKeibler Tell Cloney its great to c him stand up for what he believes.#Standup4whatubelieve

“@robdelaney: do u think clooney will make bail?” I like to imagine @stacykeibler frantically emptying change jars to pull together bail.

Will @stacykeibler break chairs on heads to bust him out of the clink?! RT @eonline George Clooney arrested in #DC outside Sudan Embassy.

Go George!!! Love Ya! @stacykeibler

@FatouSadio where was @StacyKeibler ?! STAND BY YOUR MAN!

@StacyKeibler George is doing a great thing bringing awareness to the plight in Sudan, what a humanitarian he's turned out to be GO GEORGE !

@StacyKeibler Your man is being cuffed by 5-0!!! Have you heard?

@StacyKeibler Tell George way to go! We pay all our attn to Afghanistan/Iraq and ignore the problems in Sudan. #FREECLOONEY

FYI, your boyfriend got arrested. RT @StacyKeibler: Barcelona is one of the most beautiful untouched places I've been to. Love it here

@StacyKeibler You stay with a VERY speciale man. Sudan must say thanks to him!

Did you know George and his Dad were arrested this am?@StacyKeibler

George Clooney has been arrested?! Wtf! Sort it out @stacykeibler

George Clooney arrested? @StacyKeibler, dust off your Super Stacy outfit!

@StacyKeibler whats with George getting arrested?

@StacyKeibler Good luck to George after his arrest just now!!!

watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 17 Mar 2012, 11:51

@Lakin: adding to that, I can only see four responses once you realise that who he dates says a lot about George as a person:

- go into complete denial and accuse every girlfriend to be a fake PR relationship because he's secretly working for the CIA and being forced to date these women by satanists. By the way, I'm not making this up; this is a genuine theory by a so-called fan.

- go into complete denial about George's real nature and spend the rest of your time railing at how terrible his every girlfriend is.

- accept George for being the person he is, even if that's not the person you thought he was and move on to another actor.

- accept George for being the person he is, even if that's not the person you thought he was and continue to enjoy being the fan of a good actor and really amazing man, even though he has feet of clay. And thinks with his dick.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elo Sat 17 Mar 2012, 11:55

That's the point.

Sudan is his own thing and she hasn't to be in washington with george.

But she is in Barcelona, tweeting about how great the place is and how happy she is to be there speaks volume.

She doesn't even stop to see the man she loves after a dangerous and so affecting travel.

So proud and admirative of him. So desinteristed in his martini girl.

Elo
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sat 17 Mar 2012, 12:17

I think it just depends on whether it impacts on her or not. To me, it seems if there isn't something in it for her, she doesn't tweeted about it. She belatedly tweeted the video George made and didn't get any press or praise for being a supportive gf so if she isn't going to get coverage and it isn't going to further her career, why would she deem it worthy to tweet about it?

It is disappointing as she was able to tweet a smiley face within 1/2 hour of George's Academy Award nomination (she was going to get to go to the Oscars) and regularly whores out his dog for press write-ups but nothing about him at the White House, the protest or him getting arrested. It really speaks volumes about her and her priorities. Not to she should drop her life for him but be supportive when he is doing something real and with substance.

And they are still together. They were together at the Prop 8 play and he would have flown out the next day for the Sudan trip.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by George CantStandYa Sat 17 Mar 2012, 14:14

he didn't fly out of LA until the 8th of March. Rolling Eyes
George CantStandYa
George CantStandYa
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 17 Mar 2012, 14:16

oh! nice pic G can stan

Very Happy Hello!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by George CantStandYa Sat 17 Mar 2012, 14:20

Welcome to me!

.... you too....It's ...
who's hiding behind the magazine...hmmm??? Confuzzled
George CantStandYa
George CantStandYa

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 17 Mar 2012, 14:30

guess who Yahooooo
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sat 17 Mar 2012, 14:46

SK is hurting her own career by tweeting such nonsense. Unless she does Playboy, who will hire her for more than a minute? By association G appears foolish, in light of all of the negative publicity. Even if he is thinking "below the waist" I question his taste. There is a common expression: "She must be really hot in bed."

davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 17 Mar 2012, 15:16

The question for me is what is Stacey's career she is too old to model . As for acting she has been trying for years without a lot of success. She was good at wrestling but left that. She is using her relationship with George to make money but when he is gone she probably will go back to not making the $25,000 per appearance and will just be the former wrestler and former girlfriend of.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Sat 17 Mar 2012, 15:34

Katiedot wrote:@Lakin: adding to that, I can only see four responses once you realise that who he dates says a lot about George as a person:

- go into complete denial and accuse every girlfriend to be a fake PR relationship because he's secretly working for the CIA and being forced to date these women by satanists. By the way, I'm not making this up; this is a genuine theory by a so-called fan.

- go into complete denial about George's real nature and spend the rest of your time railing at how terrible his every girlfriend is.

- accept George for being the person he is, even if that's not the person you thought he was and move on to another actor.

- accept George for being the person he is, even if that's not the person you thought he was and continue to enjoy being the fan of a good actor and really amazing man, even though he has feet of clay. And thinks with his dick.

LOL....yes ma'am. I'll take option 4, please. Laughing
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Sat 17 Mar 2012, 15:48

Don't most men think with their dick? At least he uses his brains and talent.
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Sat 17 Mar 2012, 16:11

Don't stone me, but I think many people on this thread romanticize too much about Stacy and George's relationship and what Stacy should be doing. What I mean, is that we have decided that if Stacy cared for him, she should stand by her man. She should be tweeting about it and on the side lines when he is arrested and sitting behind him when he testified in Congress. We don't know the inner workings of their relationship. There could be an understanding that she will not participate in his political causes, maybe they both feel this way. Maybe, she has been advised from her camp, not to get too much involved. George has reached a level in his career and age where he can do this sort of thing. It is a little scary for a partner or girlfriend to step over the line and join in the fight. It really takes a certain type of person to put yourself out there. Maybe Stacy doesn't have the depth or knowledge to do this sort of thing. Also, George may not want her there or she is just a casual girlfriend, that he doesn't care if she tweets about it or not. I bet she had to even get his permission to tweet the things she did. Maybe, she left the country, because she didn't want to get dragged into it or was advised to distance herself. When you start becoming an activist like George, your whole family and close friends become affected or effected from it. I am not going to judge their relationship, because I really don't know the inner workings of it. Anyway that is all I have to say right now.

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sat 17 Mar 2012, 16:17

Lovelylois I agree with you they probably have discussed this and decided how to handle it. It is true we don't know much about their relationship it obviously works for them they are together.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Sat 17 Mar 2012, 16:25

Hey, lovelylois, great points!
You won't get any stones thrown by me! I'm the one who drinks too much wine and then thinks it's a good idea to run my mouth! drunken lololol

(I'm making fun of myself)
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Sat 17 Mar 2012, 17:13

Anyway getting back to Angie and Stacy, here is something from Gossip Cop today ,about them. I am not quite sure why they always seem to know what is rumor and what is real They seem to have the inside scoop on all of Hollywood.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

CLAIM: Angelina Jolie Stuck Out Leg to Mock Alleged Enemy Stacy Keibler
Truth rating: 0
Angelina Jolie Stacy Keibler
9:59 am, March 17th, 2012

The National Enquirer claims to have “solved” the “mystery” of Angelina Jolie’s “Oscar leg”!

Allegedly, it was not to hide a pregnancy, but rather to send a message to an enemy!

The tabloid explains, “Brad Pitt and George Clooney are years into a man-crush so intense even they joke they’re gay, but there’s NO love lost between Angelina Jolie and Clooney’s long-legged ex-wrestler gal pal, Stacy Keibler!”

Jolie is “sick of hearing Brad and George marvel at Stacy’s incredibly long, 42-inch legs,” claims a so-called “friend,” and the Enquirer says she set out to exact revenge.

“Staging an inside joke NOBODY got, Jolie poked fun at Keibler by exposing her right leg to the world,” alleges the magazine. “Brad covered his eyes in embarrassment, and the audience just thought she was a show-off.

Pitt supposedly asked Jolie not to pull the leg prank, according to an Enquirer “source,” but “Jolie knew she’d gotten Stacy’s goat, so she was happy!”

Sigh.

First of all, this notion of bad blood between Jolie and Keibler (or between Jolie and Clooney) may be a tabloid favorite, but there is no truth whatsoever to it.

More importantly, there’s no “mystery” or plot behind the infamous Oscar Leg Pose.

It was not the start of a purported Jolie meltdown, nor did it signal trouble in her relationship, and it certainly has nothing to do with the fact that Stacy Keibler has long legs.

But because the tabloids froth over any opportunity to link Jolie to scandal, these nonsense stories get written.

A source close to Jolie laughed off the Keibler “inside joke” explanation for the leg pose and noted that the two women get along just fine.

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Sat 17 Mar 2012, 21:08

Things that make you go, "huh...."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 17 Mar 2012, 21:50

didn't understand... can you help me, please?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 17 Mar 2012, 21:55

Help you with what I M ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 17 Mar 2012, 22:00

understand the meaning of the last link
thanks
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Sat 17 Mar 2012, 22:10

it's an interesting shift in media focus, that's all. Makes me go "huh....."
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 17 Mar 2012, 22:11

ma non mi hai detto nulla ! Suspect
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Sat 17 Mar 2012, 22:12

english, please?
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 17 Mar 2012, 22:14

Lakin
you didn't say.... PLAIN NOTHING!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sat 17 Mar 2012, 22:35

Joanna wrote:As I said before...it's all been a very interesting discussion & in some ways a learning curve for me....so thanks ladies Thumbs up!

(Sorry sisieq....but I do like to say "thank you"...OK ?"
Rolling Eyes You know d*mn well, that this particular "thank you" is totally different from what I was referring to - the constant thank you for posting this photo or video. Its apples and oranges.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sat 17 Mar 2012, 22:38

EEOsandy wrote:This was part of the msnbc report

One reporter asked how Clooney's girlfriend, actress and former pro wrestler Stacy Keibler, would react to the arrest. "She's probably thrilled," Clooney deadpanned.
That reporter IMHO was an arse! Not because it was Cray, just a stupid question - doesn't matter who the GF-of-the-moment would be. People have intentionally been arrested for civil disobedience for ages.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sat 17 Mar 2012, 22:45

The next mrs clooney wrote:
party animal - not! wrote:But he did say (i think!) 'she'll be thrilled'. Present tense

i believe he said I'm sure she's thrilled. Present tense use only means that she's alive and it's happening right now. He also answered the question with his back completely turned which speaks volumes to how he felt about the question and how unimportant her opinion about it actually is.
Thumbs up!

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sat 17 Mar 2012, 23:19

Do we think that the proposal of SK for "The Bachelorette" is way to get free publicity for the TV show, a compliment to her, or a dis/joke on her?
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sat 17 Mar 2012, 23:21

lovelylois wrote:Don't stone me, but I think many people on this thread romanticize too much about Stacy and George's relationship and what Stacy should be doing. What I mean, is that we have decided that if Stacy cared for him, she should stand by her man. She should be tweeting about it and on the side lines when he is arrested and sitting behind him when he testified in Congress. We don't know the inner workings of their relationship. There could be an understanding that she will not participate in his political causes, maybe they both feel this way. Maybe, she has been advised from her camp, not to get too much involved. George has reached a level in his career and age where he can do this sort of thing. It is a little scary for a partner or girlfriend to step over the line and join in the fight. It really takes a certain type of person to put yourself out there. Maybe Stacy doesn't have the depth or knowledge to do this sort of thing. Also, George may not want her there or she is just a casual girlfriend, that he doesn't care if she tweets about it or not. I bet she had to even get his permission to tweet the things she did. Maybe, she left the country, because she didn't want to get dragged into it or was advised to distance herself. When you start becoming an activist like George, your whole family and close friends become affected or effected from it. I am not going to judge their relationship, because I really don't know the inner workings of it. Anyway that is all I have to say right now.
I know its only personal opinions and not facts, (not dissing you!) -

Maybe Stacy doesn't have the depth or knowledge to do this sort of thing. Maybe, she left the country, because she didn't want to get dragged into it or was advised to distance herself.
Not because its Cray, but talking about people in general - I find it sad that there are people out there who are like how you just described and don't get involved with issues at ANY level.

I think many people on this thread romanticize too much about Stacy and George's relationship
Agree!

It is a little scary for a partner or girlfriend to step over the line and join in the fight. It really takes a certain type of person to put yourself out there.
Agree to disagree. People can do things and be involved on many different levels. Not saying that if she had made a comment she's jumping on "the bandwagon" to get publicity, but she is suppose to be dating the guy and doesn't show any support. Genocide is a serious issue and not to say anything IMHO shows total lake of intelligence on her part.

Sorry, but for me that's not a relationship. Having said that, yes, if she started now to show support/make a comment, I would say again, too little, too late. So it does make people wonder if she's with George for what she can get out of it. IMHO.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 17 Mar 2012, 23:32

sisieq wrote:
Joanna wrote:As I said before...it's all been a very interesting discussion & in some ways a learning curve for me....so thanks ladies Thumbs up!

(Sorry sisieq....but I do like to say "thank you"...OK ?"
Rolling Eyes You know d*mn well, that this particular "thank you" is totally different from what I was referring to - the constant thank you for posting this photo or video. Its apples and oranges.

confused confused
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Sat 17 Mar 2012, 23:51

davidarochelle wrote:Do we think that the proposal of SK for "The Bachelorette" is way to get free publicity for the TV show, a compliment to her, or a dis/joke on her?

I see it as a potential seque to her departure. Just a hypothesis, but I'm alert to seemingly insignificant shifts in media attention. Why would they even put her name in a pool of attractive options if she's solidly in a relationship? It''s just conjecture. Something that made me go "huh...."
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sun 18 Mar 2012, 00:01

Because most people are aware she isn't going get him down the aisle and they will breakup. That really is a sure thing. So why not put her name in ther ring it will be a job of sorts for awhile and maybe she will meet someone who wants what she does. I think that leaving the country is pretty drastic so as not to get involved. Also her fb fans are all commenting about the arrest and it wouldn't kill her to say she is proud of him or something. Her silence makes her look bad especially when she posts all the silly quotes and loves to say what she is doing. Wonder what's going on in Barcelona? She is being very quiet which is unlike her when she has a gig. Makes it look more like a holiday.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 18 Mar 2012, 00:15

I think this was a no one situation for cray cray. If she went to washington then people would be saying she was just doing it for the press for herself, she doesn't go and people are saying she's not supportive. I personally think that if she truly believed in the cause she would have at least tweeted something after the fact about how proud she is of him, but she's been quiet on the twitter front. I would have had a higher opinion of her if she had been in the background with Nina supporting her. I'm sure this wasn't easy for Nina even though it was planned. Not only her son, but her 78 year old husband being arrested. I'm sure she was worried about Nick and it would have been nice for her to have someone there with her watching from the sidelines.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 18 Mar 2012, 00:22

She is being very quiet which is unlike her when she has a gig.
There's a chance she's under contract not to say anything in advance. However, just her tweeting defeats the purpose. LOL!

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sun 18 Mar 2012, 00:28

The next mrs clooney wrote:I think this was a no one situation for cray cray. If she went to washington then people would be saying she was just doing it for the press for herself, she doesn't go and people are saying she's not supportive. I personally think that if she truly believed in the cause she would have at least tweeted something after the fact about how proud she is of him, but she's been quiet on the twitter front. I would have had a higher opinion of her if she had been in the background with Nina supporting her. I'm sure this wasn't easy for Nina even though it was planned. Not only her son, but her 78 year old husband being arrested. I'm sure she was worried about Nick and it would have been nice for her to have someone there with her watching from the sidelines.

I agree in the sense that it is definitely a tricky situation, especially for a girlfriend of the moment rather than someone who clearly has a more significant relationship (like a wife or even longer term girlfriend). It's hard to not look like you're trying to make yourself the center of attention. Hard, but not impossible. If it were a priority to either of them that she be there, she would have been there. It just wasn't. If it were a priority of hers to publicly support George or his cause, she would have. She didn't. For all the body language reading and creative picture interpretations we've been engaging in for the last few months, this seems to illustrate the true nature of their relationship more than any dinner date or red carpet interview. I would think that at this point we can all agree that this is not a serious relationship, and cease to be amazed that they don't really spend much time together and that she's kind of vapid and he kind of digs that. We should conserve our energy for the next girl. Wink

I for one am holding out hope that over the last week he's met some humanitarian aid worker or human rights lawyer that has swept him off his feet. I perhaps have seen too many romantic comedies. Rolling Eyes
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 18 Mar 2012, 00:33

The next mrs clooney wrote:I personally think that if she truly believed in the cause she would have at least tweeted something after the fact about how proud she is of him, but she's been quiet on the twitter front.
Or just something about the cause in general.

Also, what just came to mind and not stating as fact, but interesting that she has to tweet something about her personal life (the day of and the day before) knowing a "civil disobedience" was planned and would draw world wide attention. IMHO, it comes across like a spoiled child trying to draw attention at one's self because everyone else is looking at others. Because she uses twitter for her personal career, nothing wrong with saying she's there for a business trip as everyone would wonder where she is, but since she decided not to use twitter for a greater reason, why couldn't she have waited a couple of days to let her followers know what she's up to? IMHO it comes across as competing with the spot light.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 18 Mar 2012, 00:43

I honestly believe they've hatched a plan to get away for some quiet time now this bit is over. If it has to mean diversionary tactics, so be it.........

In red carpet interviews they both said they had plans, and getting away with the dog was one of them

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 18 Mar 2012, 00:53

Test post!

Something funky is going on with this thread, for me at least. Sorry if others can see the original post. Because one minute my prior comment is there, than its gone with others that would have been after mine, than mine is back with the others gone. So, reposting:

by sisieq Today at 5:33 pm

The next mrs clooney wrote:I personally think that if she truly believed in the cause she would have at least tweeted something after the fact about how proud she is of him, but she's been quiet on the twitter front.

Also, what just came to mind and not stating as fact, but interesting that she has to tweet something about her personal life (the day of and the day before) knowing a "civil disobedience" was planned and would draw world wide attention. IMHO, it comes across like a spoiled child trying to draw attention at one's self because everyone else is looking at others. Because she uses twitter for her personal career, nothing wrong with saying she's there for a business trip as everyone would wonder where she is because of George, but since she decided not to use twitter for a greater reason, why couldn't she have waited a couple of days to let her followers know what she's up to? IMHO it comes across as competing with the spot light.

Last edited by sisieq on Sun 18 Mar 2012, 01:01; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : to repost original comment)

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Sun 18 Mar 2012, 01:12

Seriously?? - and at the time this was posted it's 2:00 a.m. in Spain.

Stacy Keibler‏@StacyKeibler
In Barcelona watching Flamenco dancers while drinking sangria and checking it off the bucket list. #lifeisgoodhttp://twitpic.com/8xrdfb

8:07 PM - 17 Mar 12via Twitpic · Embed this TweetReply
Retweet
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 18 Mar 2012, 01:21

Talk about funky - are we having solar flairs again. LOL!

One minute I see my original post but shows that "the next mrs clooney" posted. At the time of my first making it, I wanted to edit and got the message that I couldn't edit someone else's comment. Sorry for the harping on this but each time I come back to this thread something different happens! I wish I could say I was drinking. tongue

by The next mrs clooney Today at 5:37 pm

Also, what just came to mind and not stating as fact, but interesting that she has to tweet something about her personal life (the day of and the day before) knowing a "civil disobedience" was planned and would draw world wide attention. IMHO, it comes across like a spoiled child trying to draw attention at one's self because everyone else is looking at others. Because she uses twitter for her personal career, nothing wrong with saying she's there for a business trip as everyone would wonder where she is, but since she decided not to use twitter for a greater reason, why couldn't she have waited a couple of days to let her followers know what she's up to? IMHO it comes across as competing with the spot light.

Last edited by sisieq on Sun 18 Mar 2012, 01:34; edited 1 time in total

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by George CantStandYa Sun 18 Mar 2012, 01:31

That photo she Tweeted was taken a year ago and it's on Tripadvisor.
How coincidental?
So, one of these PR losers lifted a photo of some person's album
Gee, can't the PR reps do their job thoroughly?
George should really sack this pathetic team.
George CantStandYa
George CantStandYa

Back to top Go down

Post by George CantStandYa Sun 18 Mar 2012, 01:33

cokesniff

Last edited by George CantStandYa on Sun 18 Mar 2012, 01:51; edited 1 time in total
George CantStandYa
George CantStandYa

Back to top Go down

Post by George CantStandYa Sun 18 Mar 2012, 01:47

but... it's in a series of photos in someone's album on Tripadvisor from a year ago.
scratch
hmmm..... maybe she captured the identical imagery on her photo. cameraclick
Same venue. Or maybe someone sent her the photo...
Or...Or maybe she took a photo off her computer... Grainy?

Last edited by George CantStandYa on Sun 18 Mar 2012, 01:56; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : onomatopeia)
George CantStandYa
George CantStandYa

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sun 18 Mar 2012, 01:49

She has a different PR firm doing her stuff, not Stan.
pattygirl
pattygirl
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Sun 18 Mar 2012, 02:17

EEOsandy wrote:Seriously?? - and at the time this was posted it's 2:00 a.m. in Spain.

In Barcelona watching Flamenco dancers while drinking sangria and checking it off the bucket list. #lifeisgoodhttp://twitpic.com/8xrdfb

8:07 PM - 17 Mar 12via Twitpic · Embed this TweetReply
RetweetStacy Keibler‏@StacyKeibler

Close

Shufflin' in Spain! So excited to see @LMFAO ft @redfoo tonight! Seen them a few times #alwaysagoodtime #partyrock [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hide photo

TwitPic

9:55 PM - 17 Mar 12via Twitpic · DetailsReply
Retweet

This was posted a little under 30 minutes ago. Right now, it's 3:16 in Spain. At this point, def seems like a diversionary tactic to me, as well.

Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 18 Mar 2012, 01:59

Right. Well, there's a Barcelona Tapas Bar in London, with flamenco dancers.

And gosh, there's a Barcelona restaurant in Columbus, Ohio..........

As I said, maybe diversionary tactics? And who would blame them?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Sun 18 Mar 2012, 02:11

She is still partying at 3:00 a.m. apparently. Even tho you can't see her head/face, the one in the front looks like it could be her. According to Redfoo's twitter he is in Barcelona too and she mentions him (LMFAO).

Shufflin' in Spain! So excited to see @LMFAO ft @redfoo tonight! Seen them a few times #alwaysagoodtime #partyrock [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next