George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six - Page 12 EmptyToday at 15:43 by benex

»  George filming new film in UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six - Page 12 EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six - Page 12 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six - Page 12 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six - Page 12 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six - Page 12 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six - Page 12 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six - Page 12 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six - Page 12 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six

+62
Snoopy
Polly Want A Cracker
janieb
premiere
NotAvailable
phys major
Wolfgang Gunnerson
LornaDoone
theminis
Cinderella
MyGirlKylie
caudata
Aly
Atalante
George CantStandYa
Elo
playfuldeb
Dior
blubelle
m4rose
kid.a.kadoodles
Lakin460
MM
fava
macs
pattygirl
davidarochelle
barla
Lighterside
party animal - not!
bunny
sisieq
fluffy
Merlin
watching
Michelle meyers
Missa
bamboochacha
Astras
madsky
EEOsandy
pandabear
LyndaGirl
lucy
laetval
zizi
Henway
cindigirl
Joanna
The next mrs clooney
socimar
Duffy
bellybaby
lovelylois
melbert
it's me
silly girl
annemarie
Dexterdidit
lelacorb
Katiedot
Pari
66 posters

Page 12 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six - Page 12 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six

Post by Katiedot Sun 18 Mar 2012, 06:57

lovelylois wrote:Don't stone me, but I think many people on this thread romanticize too much about Stacy and George's relationship and what Stacy should be doing. What I mean, is that we have decided that if Stacy cared for him, she should stand by her man. She should be tweeting about it and on the side lines when he is arrested and sitting behind him when he testified in Congress. We don't know the inner workings of their relationship. There could be an understanding that she will not participate in his political causes, maybe they both feel this way. Maybe, she has been advised from her camp, not to get too much involved.
Yes, yes and YES!

It's one of my frustrations that so many people still don't seem to understand the casual nature of their relationship and keep pointing out what a 'bad' girlfriend she is because she's not doing the things that a woman deeply in love would be doing. As a couple, they're not serious and as far as I can see it, she does whatever she's allowed by George to do. If he wants her somewhere, she'll be there. If he doesn't. she won't.

Missa wrote:I would think that at this point we can all agree that this is not a serious relationship, and cease to be amazed that they don't really spend much time together and that she's kind of vapid and he kind of digs that
Again, yes!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six - Page 12 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six

Post by watching Sun 18 Mar 2012, 08:42

All true but she is the one going online tweeting to the world that it is love. If it is a harmless fling between two friends who just enjoy each other's company, then why is one of them selling it as something else and setting it up as something bigger than it is? If a fling, why the need to discuss it with the press and on twitter?

YAY BABE! From my #Ravens this morning to #mylove tonight, what a day!!! #WINNING

Nothing like being lazy with my family....Feliz Navidad from Mexico!

LOL! Nobody's perfect! RT @Skidoo32: @StacyKeibler You know it's love when you look past somebody being a Bengals fan.

You kno its love when your boyfriend has elbow surgery 2 days ago and takes u to a #ravens game...especially when he's a Bengals fan.

Sorry but she doesn't get it both ways. Either it is love and she should be publicly supporting him the way she does her career or it is a fling and she stops selling a fake story.
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by George CantStandYa Sun 18 Mar 2012, 09:16

@EEEOSandy - late reply:
google Tripadvisor Barcelona circa mid 2011.
Album- over 25 photos.

Can't post links yet. 7 day initiation process --> security check --> followed by confession & Holy Communion...

Who cares if she's in Barcelona anyway?
So transparent. Hopefully she is there living it up.
Her latest Twitpic with the box mask is rather flattering.
George CantStandYa
George CantStandYa
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sun 18 Mar 2012, 11:02

I agree with Watching. She can't have it both ways. The only reason she has been getting these model shoots etc is because she supposed to be George Clooneys girlfriend. This does show it isn't that serious and Stacy certainly doesn't have any real grip on George, she is exactly like all the others. It doesn't make the tabloids happy cause it's pretty hard to push it's a serious relationship when she isn't there for the important stuff. Won't be surprised if she does pop up again but only cause George is sortof stuck if he dumps her too soon after the Oscars. Stacy is in Barcelona partying and George is back in LA still trying to help his cause.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sun 18 Mar 2012, 12:01

Just to be clear, my attitude extends to George on this as well. If he pulls the "I'm private and your have to respect that I am such a private guy" crap after letting a film crew into his home to film it for primetime tv and also allowing People mag to photograph his gf getting ready for an event whilst at his place, I will call him out on it as well.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sun 18 Mar 2012, 12:19

The problem with opening the door to that sort of thing is that it then becomes expected. So George will need to be very careful with what he does next.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 18 Mar 2012, 12:29

Dexterdidit wrote:The problem with opening the door to that sort of thing is that it then becomes expected. So George will need to be very careful with what he does next.
I'll never understand this story, or rather George always seems to understand but in this case do not understand it at all! story is nonsense, he does not even seem to be physically attracted to her, try not to touch her, hug her, he is very ironic for him to Stacy on the red carpet, it's never affectionate with her. Dunno, I think that sometimes the human being is very strange!

lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 18 Mar 2012, 13:15

watching wrote:Just to be clear, my attitude extends to George on this as well. If he pulls the "I'm private and your have to respect that I am such a private guy" crap after
* "letting a film crew into his home to film it for primetime tv"
and also allowing People mag to photograph his gf getting ready for an event whilst at his place, I will call him out on it as well.

* But he's done that a few times before and we've all enjoyed it
haven't we ?

He's not done a fly on the wall documentary "A Week in the Private Life of George Clooney" type of thing, which would include showing all his relationships with friends & family. Surely that's what he means by keeping most things private ?
IMO opinion those visits to his home for 30 minutes or so doesn't clash at all with his "keeping his private life private" mantra.

I've commented before that now that George is 50 he may be going into a different direction by becoming more open about himself towards his fans.
I don't criticise him for that at all, in fact I'm grateful to him for those interesting insights into his persona. Coolio
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 18 Mar 2012, 13:58

Where are all the casual dating comments coming from??? Stacy had never indicated that this relationship is casual, calling him her boyfriend, referencing love etc, nothing has been casual for her and it hasn't been presented this way in the press. As for George, he hasn't directly said anything, but he never denied it, he also has pictures of her in his house, which is unusual if the relationship is casual. The way stacy has presented things, this was a real committed relationship, maybe the change in her attitude with no support to him means that it is over in private already, who knows.
as for George, I am glad he let the world into his house. It showed his fans a glimpse of him that we don't normally get to see. Just because he did this does not mean he has changed his attitude about being private. He still does not talk about his relationships and keeps it all private.
Stacys in spain having a blast, good for her I guess, we all deal with our break ups in different ways. Plus she's probably enjoying the fact that she doesn't have to go to bed at 10pm like she does when she's with George Laughing
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sun 18 Mar 2012, 15:13

Who says that G&SK always sleep in the same house, let alone the same bed? Either way even if I had a very messy breakup with a man and he went to a dangerous part of the world, I would still find a way to be supportive. Ditto if he were ONLY an acquaintance. How many of us have followed G more closely in the last few days and prayed for his safety? And as I already said, many of SK's fans have loved ones doing potentially dangerous jobs to benefit others. Would it be so hard for her to give an occasional shout-out of appreciation?
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Sun 18 Mar 2012, 15:26

Could it be that George is afraid of showing too much affection to any one person in the public eye? Other than his personal friends of course, which the press and most of his fans are already aware of, like Cindy Crawford and so on...although, I do remember one year that the press was trying to make more out of the "friendship" between he and Cindy as well.

Does anyone else remember the time when he was photographed hugging a woman on a yacht and the hoopla that followed? No one knew who she was and the boards went nuts. I actually can't recall now whether she was the wife of a friend of George's or if she was in fact a love interest but my point is that every time he shows even the slightest touch of emotion (this was a public hug and the woman was bikini clad and looked like she was hugging a bit "too tight" lol) towards any woman in public, the public goes nuts (mostly the press of course).

Maybe that's why he's so reticent to show any kind of affection to the woman he is currently with because the press and the public will make too much of it and therefore he can never act naturally with any of the girlfriends because it will be taken wrong or too far.
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 18 Mar 2012, 15:29

He showed a lot of affection to Eli in public.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Sun 18 Mar 2012, 15:33

Oh I find that comment funny THMC because I remember on the Milano blog that was one of the BIGGEST criticisms of their relationship...that he DIDN'T show Betty enough affection and that there was always space between them, that he always looked so miserable when she was around, and the best one of all... she was always the one initiating any public pda, blah, blash, blah, etc.

Too funny how now the recollections are changing, as the names change!
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Sun 18 Mar 2012, 16:00

[quote="watching"]

[i]YAY BABE! From my #Ravens this morning to #mylove tonight, what a day!!! #WINNING

LOL! Nobody's perfect! RT @Skidoo32: @StacyKeibler You know it's love when you look past somebody being a Bengals fan.

I think,at first, she was tweeting all those things, because she really did think she was the " it girl" for George. I wouldn't be surprised if he broke up with E for her. Who knows, maybe she was in the first stage of romance, where you have to tell the world your in love. Maybe he encouraged her, for publicity sake, to tweet that stuff. It was a sort of weird Oscar campaign for him. They both seemed like they were in every magazine and gossip show for a few weeks. It was on overkill. IMO, reality has checked in for her and maybe for him. She finally understands the official Clooney book of dating and that it is casual. Now red carpet season is over for George, Stacy is really on her own when attending events. She is going to have to compete on Just Jared with the actors from Hunger Games, Jessica Biel's engagement ring and Jessica Simpson having her baby soon. . Also, I have sort of gotten use to Stacy, with her lack of any intellectual depth, emotionally young personality and her great legs I would hate to start this summer with a new young thang.

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 18 Mar 2012, 16:29

The next mrs clooney wrote:He showed a lot of affection to Eli in public.
I agree, I had not ever seen so affectionate with any woman!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Sun 18 Mar 2012, 18:33

Link She did put a vid online. Some of her fans are real donkeys though. Very Happy
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by George CantStandYa Sun 18 Mar 2012, 18:53

No I didn't even see him kiss Canalis once in the two years he "dated" her. Except once during the filming of The American, where he pecked a line of seated grannies on the lips, and Canalis was at the end of the line. Naturally he gave her a cold peck too.

His body language indicated antipathy most of the time.
Going through the motions of posing for photos. floggingadeadhorse
He may have pitied her for not speaking English at red carpet events, so tried to appear more chivalrous.

Stacy Keibler is SO huge, she overwhelms him on the red carpet, so he keeps a distance.

Sarah Larson, though, was often kissed and shown affection. And Krista Allen.
But I guess he liked & considered them his girlfriends.
These last two..... I don't buy it. Rolling Eyes

Last edited by George CantStandYa on Sun 18 Mar 2012, 18:54; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : A Man Called Horse Canalis was a publicity agreement. As is Stacy Kyborg)
George CantStandYa
George CantStandYa

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Sun 18 Mar 2012, 18:58

The only video I see on her FB page besides her introduction video is the one of George in the Sudan.
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 18 Mar 2012, 19:03

Lighterside wrote:Oh I find that comment funny THMC because I remember on the Milano blog that was one of the BIGGEST criticisms of their relationship...that he DIDN'T show Betty enough affection and that there was always space between them, that he always looked so miserable when she was around, and the best one of all... she was always the one initiating any public pda, blah, blash, blah, etc.

That's exactly how it always goes with every ex girlfriend.

And in the future, when he's with a new one, I GUARANTEE you that new fans will say how affectionate and warm he looked when he was with Stacy while there's nothing at all between him and the new one.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 18 Mar 2012, 19:06

From Huff Post - this is the only Eli kiss I remember from 2010. His affectionate move was not acknowledged by her though. Check out picture No. 4. Sorry on wrong thread but I'm just replying to CantStandYa.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 18 Mar 2012, 19:10

watching wrote:All true but she is the one going online tweeting to the world that it is love. If it is a harmless fling between two friends who just enjoy each other's company, then why is one of them selling it as something else and setting it up as something bigger than it is? If a fling, why the need to discuss it with the press and on twitter?

YAY BABE! From my #Ravens this morning to #mylove tonight, what a day!!! #WINNING

You kno its love when your boyfriend has elbow surgery 2 days ago and takes u to a #ravens game...especially when he's a Bengals fan.

Sorry but she doesn't get it both ways. Either it is love and she should be publicly supporting him the way she does her career or it is a fling and she stops selling a fake story.
But this isn't a declaration of love! It's affection but these tweets are far from a declaration of true, deep, eternal love.

I think you're seeing things too black or white: either they're in love or they're not together at all. What I'm saying is that there are many ways to be with a person and many ways to care about someone. Not all relationships are long lasting and founded on true love. Some relationships can be warm and friendly but the couple aren't in love and don't expect it to last forever. That's where I think George and Stacy are.

They're together for the time being, probably good friends but fine to live separate lives.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by George CantStandYa Sun 18 Mar 2012, 19:15

Thanks for posting, Cindigirl Very Happy

Alas, he wasn't kissing her. No lips on skin. Whispering instructions or telling her something in her ear, from what I recall.

Btw, girls.... this is one of her worst outfits and what's with the red lipstick? So Tootise.
Maybe she was coming down with something ... and needed to powder her nose again. That's why she gave him so much attitude later on.

Poor George..
Oh, well, it's history best forgotten...
George CantStandYa
George CantStandYa

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 18 Mar 2012, 19:28

I agree with you Katie.
Maybe some ladies here just haven't had the life experience to appreciate what you are saying about the "many ways of having a relationship."
I'm not being impolite when I say that, but I know from my small world that I've experienced things that no one else has.
And our experience does tend to colour how we all see things like relationships doesn't it ?
Sorry if I haven't made much sense...
but I know what I mean lol!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Sun 18 Mar 2012, 19:44

Pierce Morgan, on CNN, many times will ask the celebs, at the end of his show, the question "Have you ever been properly in love?" and it is interesting all the different responses he gets, depending on the celeb. Relationships and love come many different ways.

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 18 Mar 2012, 19:57

watching wrote:
And adding on to that, just being friends why isn't she showing support.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 18 Mar 2012, 19:59

Come to think of it, why did NONE of his friends show their support either? Or did I miss something from, say, Cindy Crawford's twitter?

He was there with John Prendergast and his parents.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 18 Mar 2012, 20:03

EEOsandy wrote:She is still partying at 3:00 a.m. apparently.
Nothing wrong with spending your free time having fun, but still being up at 3 AM makes it hard to believe she's there for work during the day. Would think alot of makeup to cover the dark circles for lack of sleep.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 18 Mar 2012, 20:04

George CantStandYa wrote:
Can't post links yet. 7 day initiation process --> security check --> followed by confession & Holy Communion...
cheers Very funny!!

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 18 Mar 2012, 20:09

Joanna wrote:
watching wrote:Just to be clear, my attitude extends to George on this as well. If he pulls the "I'm private and your have to respect that I am such a private guy" crap after
* "letting a film crew into his home to film it for primetime tv"
and also allowing People mag to photograph his gf getting ready for an event whilst at his place, I will call him out on it as well.

haven't we ?

He's not done a fly on the wall documentary "A Week in the Private Life of George Clooney" type of thing, which would include showing all his relationships with friends & family. Surely that's what he means by keeping most things private ?
IMO opinion those visits to his home for 30 minutes or so doesn't clash at all with his "keeping his private life private" mantra.

I've commented before that now that George is 50 he may be going into a different direction by becoming more open about himself towards his fans.
I don't criticise him for that at all, in fact I'm grateful to him for those interesting insights into his persona. Coolio
Watching has always been clear on her position and has never faltered over the years I've read her comments. And, she's right. I don't feel it has anything to do with turning 50. I'll say it again - at the very beginning of this relationship, on a red carpet he was quoted that Cray shares his views on a private relationship. LOL! See watching's post of Cray's private moments regarding that one.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 18 Mar 2012, 20:13

The next mrs clooney wrote:Plus she's probably enjoying the fact that she doesn't have to go to bed at 10pm like she does when she's with George Laughing
LOL, but you're presuming she lived at George's house.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 18 Mar 2012, 20:18

Lighterside wrote:Does anyone else remember the time when he was photographed hugging a woman on a yacht and the hoopla that followed? No one knew who she was and the boards went nuts. I actually can't recall now whether she was the wife of a friend of George's or if she was in fact a love interest but my point is that every time he shows even the slightest touch of emotion (this was a public hug and the woman was bikini clad and looked like she was hugging a bit "too tight" lol) towards any woman in public, the public goes nuts (mostly the press of course).
The hug walking onto the yacht was a friend's wife. The one-sided hug - girl to George - was Monika.

Maybe that's why he's so reticent to show any kind of affection to the woman he is currently with because the press and the public will make too much of it and therefore he can never act naturally with any of the girlfriends because it will be taken wrong or too far.
True, however he did show public affection with past GFs. I still believe what he does and doesn't show in public is "the mirror" of what is George's feelings towards that relationship no matter who the GF.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 18 Mar 2012, 20:19

And, Sarah.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 18 Mar 2012, 20:22

Lighterside wrote:Oh I find that comment funny THMC because I remember on the Milano blog that was one of the BIGGEST criticisms of their relationship...that he DIDN'T show Betty enough affection and that there was always space between them, that he always looked so miserable when she was around, and the best one of all... she was always the one initiating any public pda, blah, blash, blah, etc.

Have to slightly disagree. The first year there was the same type of affection as with SL. Affectionate hand holding. The glances, the private smiles, the fixing of hair. Its the second year that the changes in affection were viable.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 18 Mar 2012, 20:25

lelacorb wrote:
I agree, I had not ever seen so affectionate with any woman!
No, he had 2 or 3 GFs in the past he showed quite alot of public affection and when he didn't know the paps were around.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 18 Mar 2012, 20:26

She finally understands the official Clooney book of dating and that it is casual.
Sorry, need to disagree - she has been the one who said that they have been friends for quite a few years. IMHO, she knows the Clooney book of dating.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 18 Mar 2012, 20:33

No I didn't even see him kiss Canalis once in the two years he "dated" her. Except once during the filming of The American, where he pecked a line of seated grannies on the lips, and Canalis was at the end of the line. Naturally he gave her a cold peck too.

He may have pitied her for not speaking English at red carpet events, so tried to appear more chivalrous.

Stacy Keibler is SO huge, she overwhelms him on the red carpet, so he keeps a distance.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] few pictures found on GoogleOnly
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 18 Mar 2012, 20:42

PRC Alert..... Laughing out loud
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by George CantStandYa Sun 18 Mar 2012, 21:00

I think that's all you'll find, lelacorb. Good try though...

The middle one, as I stated above was during The American filming when he kissed a series of grannies and gave Canalis one too, as a consolation prize.

1st one was photo-shopped for Chi magazine outside Villa Oleandra.
Probably kissing like he kisses actresses while filming.

The restaurant ones, well, from what I know, Canalis pounced on him at the restaurant. It was straight after the London film festival in Oct, 2010 and they had a falling out because she was getting on George's nerves. Actually on the night she wore the hideous salmon flapper mess. Vomit 1
He avoided her for a few weeks, and just before the Rome Film Festival, they went for dinner. Trying to reconcile so they co-operate for the PR campaign. And she was like a rabid dog pouncing on him. I saw the video and a series of photos. Poor George.
Being a gentleman, he pressed his lips back, closed his eyes & Method Acted...

There was no kissing on the 4th of July photos. In fact, when an explosion occurred, Georgie ran for cover SO FAST, Canalis was almost hurled overboard... Titanic

Nice attempt on your part though to find more. Grazie.

And in the last one, again Canalis is FORCING herself onto him as usual. Oh, she tried hard to seduce. Didn't cut the mustard though.
She lost more weight, quit smoking, added fillers to her lips & face to give her a more feminine touch, hair extensions, etc.
Alas, nothing worked. Then she even gave him Casu Marzu cheese form Sardinia for its reported aphrodisiac effects.
Alas Piero ate it under the table & humped Canalis' leg...

In the time he was supposedly in a relationship with Canalis, I saw him show more passion to the actress in The American who played the sexy prostitute love interest, Violante Placido.

Last edited by George CantStandYa on Sun 18 Mar 2012, 21:12; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : A Man Called Horse Canalis was a publicity agreement. As is Stacy Kyborg.)
George CantStandYa
George CantStandYa

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sun 18 Mar 2012, 21:25

Joanna wrote:
haven't we ?

Agreed and I am the first to be interested in viewing it but it wasn't for a interview - it was plain and simple award show campaigning to be seen as more accessible and to keep his name in circulation whilst voters were considering who they should vote for. He didn't have to do the show but he did. It wasn't in promotion of a film or even a cause - it was solely in promotion of George. My issue isn't with the fan interest or even that if occured - it's more an issue of what happens in the future when he is "off duty" so to speak and he has a go at the paps for not letting him live a normal life - well buddy, you have encouraged the interest and cross the line as to how far you will go for attention so of course the paps and the press are going to cross that line in the future. He can't now get up on his high horse and preach to the masses about how private he is - because opening the front doors of your house to a camera crew for the sole purpose of promotion is nowhere in the ballpark of being private.

And if he is willing to open his house up to the world in the pursuit of a statue then he doesn't (in my book) get to then turn around and demand a level of privacy as has been sought in the past. Once you open that door, you can't close it. He can't turn around and complain about the interest in him and try to avoid taking ownership of his role in the situation. He claims that he hates the intrusion in his life yet he was willing to sell out for a bit of attention on a tv show.

This is a guy who takes an air horn to dinner to piss off the paps when he exits in an attempt not to get papped. Who has a egging maching in Como to throw eggs at paps outside his property. Who appeals to the mayor of Como to have the area around his house as a no loitering area so the paps couldn't hang out there all day. Who has on more than one occasion gotten up oin his high horse about the behaviour of the press and how he should be afforded the same level of privacy as ever other citizen. Sorry but he can't have it both ways.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 18 Mar 2012, 21:34

If you go to the Elisabetta thread you will see a lot of pictures of him kissing her, hugging her, nuzzling her neck. The pictures are both on the red carpet and in private via paparazzi pictures.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 18 Mar 2012, 21:36

sisieq wrote:
The next mrs clooney wrote:Plus she's probably enjoying the fact that she doesn't have to go to bed at 10pm like she does when she's with George Laughing

No presuming that at all, just saying that George said he likes to go to bed at 10pm and if dh's his girlfriend then Im sure she spends some nights with him.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Sun 18 Mar 2012, 21:37

George, I think you are hilarious! Enjoy your sense of humor. Thumbs up!
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 18 Mar 2012, 21:39

My recollections are no changing can't speak for anyone else. When he was dating Eli I was actually shocked at how much affection he actually showed her in public, for a while it actually got me thinking that she could go the distance.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sun 18 Mar 2012, 21:54

Ok I am not sure where I should start....I think there is a grain of truth in what everyone is saying. I think he is seeing SK...and I too wondered why none of his other friends have't commented on what he has been doing. As for the affection stuff....I started following him just before SL...he was affectionate to her in public..the one I remember the most was the time he made out with her at dinner with his friends when he was filming in NYC. I also noticed his affection with EC....as stated above...what gets sticky for me is that his MO has changed with SK. SL and EC were very much the same....dinners bike rides etc....none of that so far with SK. Actually except for maybe few times I saw them at dinner I really haven't seen them out except for red carpet appearances. The dinner we saw the photos of inside during award season didn't look romantic at all, but that could just be me. Of course now that everything is over we will probably see more, as he will be relaxed. I think he showed affection to at the airport during the holidays...but not too much but who can say....maybe he really wants to keep us guessing....I think we will start to see more of them out and about in the days to come....

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Aly Sun 18 Mar 2012, 21:59

all i can see in that pictures that elisabetta the one forced the kiss not him not like a way for a man in love ! Rolling Eyes you can never find George putting his arms around her body like any man touch his lady love !
strange, yes they look like kissing but not affection at all and i have no name for that ........
Aly
Aly
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by George CantStandYa Sun 18 Mar 2012, 22:07

The next mrs clooney wrote:
sisieq wrote:

No presuming that at all, just saying that George said he likes to go to bed at 10pm and if dh's his girlfriend then Im sure she spends some nights with him.

whoosh

No he sleeps about 3 hours every night usually between 2am-5am. Hyperactive... I tell you!!
George CantStandYa
George CantStandYa

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Sun 18 Mar 2012, 22:11

sisieq wrote:

whoosh

No he sleeps about 3 hours every night usually between 2am-5am. Hyperactive... I tell you!!

George, how DO you know so much about Clooney???
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 18 Mar 2012, 22:20

The restaurant ones, well, from what I know, Canalis pounced on him at the restaurant. It was straight after the London film festival in Oct, 2010 and they had a falling out because she was getting on George's nerves. Actually on the night she wore the hideous salmon flapper mess. Vomit 1
He avoided her for a few weeks, and just before the Rome Film Festival, they went for dinner. Trying to reconcile so they co-operate for the PR campaign. And she was like a rabid dog pouncing on him. I saw the video and a series of photos. Poor George.
Being a gentleman, he pressed his lips back, closed his eyes & Method Acted...
I agree. He just sat there with his hands/arms to himself and she did all the work.

There was no kissing on the 4th of July photos. In fact, when an explosion occurred, Georgie ran for cover SO FAST, Canalis was almost hurled overboard... Titanic
Those photos looked more like poses. IMHO

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Sun 18 Mar 2012, 22:21

I completely disagree with this too. Every single complaint being leveled at Stacy right now are exactly the same complaints that were posted about Sarah Larson. In fact, there was tremendous hatred of Sarah Larson and no overt PDA which people ragged on her about constantly; in fact, nothing more than holding hands or his hand on her knee while they were seated next to each other. George rarely shows affection in public, really nothing much in the way of PDA at all considering what is generally expected with some celebrities and that's been since I've been following his career the past ten years.

He isn't the kind of person to be overtly demonstrative in public with anyone. It's not in his personality to do that, which is why there is never very much "evidence" of his interest in whatever woman we're talking about and it has been a consistent complaint about EVERY girlfriend since Celine.

And sorry but you're completely incorrect about Krista Allen. To this very day he doesn't acknowledge EVER dating her. There were plenty of photos of them together but it was whenever she managed to call the paps ahead of time because he was always trying to distance himself from her, throughout the entire time they were "nondating".

@ lelacorb...those are probably the only ones you'll find and if I'm not much mistaken most of these pictures mysteriously turned up every time the internet was full of criticism over the "lack of intimacy" between these two in most every other picture of them. It doesn't count when you're deliberately trying to "get caught" kissing! hahahaha
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by George CantStandYa Sun 18 Mar 2012, 22:46

If you go to the Elisabetta thread you will see a lot of pictures of him kissing her, hugging her, nuzzling her neck. The pictures are both on the red carpet and in private via paparazzi pictures.

Suspect
I've inspected all & many more...
Usually instructing her how to behave, not nuzzling & not kissing. And feign enthusiasm to conceal annoyance.
....sigh.... Acted on camera...in public eye for PR..
How much private "me" time does he get?
You'd think he could let loose and escape once in a while...

IMO - he liked the girlfriends & flings prior to Canalis. He tolerated her the first few months, but lost interest killmenow after the failed Academy Award campaign of 2010 (when none of the 3 films for which he was nominated won anything - AGAIN - ), where Canalis showed up with a red Cavalli dress with a broken zipper, and a red curtain draped around her, effortlessly blending into the red carpet..

Stacy - well, she's like one of the boys , quite frankly. Have a few beers, burp, break wind... watch the game... fart

When George will find true love, I'm sure he'll be affectionate and romantic.

George CantStandYa
George CantStandYa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next