George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Good News
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six - Page 13 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six - Page 13 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six - Page 13 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six - Page 13 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six - Page 13 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six - Page 13 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six - Page 13 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six - Page 13 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six - Page 13 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six

+62
Snoopy
Polly Want A Cracker
janieb
premiere
NotAvailable
phys major
Wolfgang Gunnerson
LornaDoone
theminis
Cinderella
MyGirlKylie
caudata
Aly
Atalante
George CantStandYa
Elo
playfuldeb
Dior
blubelle
m4rose
kid.a.kadoodles
Lakin460
MM
fava
macs
pattygirl
davidarochelle
barla
Lighterside
party animal - not!
bunny
sisieq
fluffy
Merlin
watching
Michelle meyers
Missa
bamboochacha
Astras
madsky
EEOsandy
pandabear
LyndaGirl
lucy
laetval
zizi
Henway
cindigirl
Joanna
The next mrs clooney
socimar
Duffy
bellybaby
lovelylois
melbert
it's me
silly girl
annemarie
Dexterdidit
lelacorb
Katiedot
Pari
66 posters

Page 13 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next

Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six - Page 13 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 18 Mar 2012, 22:50

Nearly two years is a long time just to tolerate someone. Not like George doesn't know how to get rid of a woman if he wants to.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six - Page 13 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six

Post by sisieq Sun 18 Mar 2012, 22:54

George CantStandYa wrote:
The next mrs clooney wrote:
George CantStandYa wrote:
The next mrs clooney wrote:He showed a lot of affection to Eli in public.

No I didn't even see him kiss Canalis once in the two years he "dated" her. Except once during the filming of The American, where he pecked a line of seated grannies on the lips, and Canalis was at the end of the line. Naturally he gave her a cold peck too.

His body language indicated antipathy most of the time.
Going through the motions of posing for photos. floggingadeadhorse
He may have pitied her for not speaking English at red carpet events, so tried to appear more chivalrous.

Stacy Keibler is SO huge, she overwhelms him on the red carpet, so he keeps a distance.

Sarah Larson, though, was often kissed and shown affection. And Krista Allen.
But I guess he liked & considered them his girlfriends.
These last two..... I don't buy it. Rolling Eyes

If you go to the Elisabetta thread you will see a lot of pictures of him kissing her, hugging her, nuzzling her neck. The pictures are both on the red carpet and in private via paparazzi pictures.

Suspect
I've inspected all & many more...
Usually instructing her how to behave, not nuzzling & not kissing. And feign enthusiasm to conceal annoyance.
....sigh.... Acted on camera...in public eye for PR..
Yup!

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 18 Mar 2012, 22:58

The next mrs clooney wrote:Nearly two years is a long time just to tolerate someone. Not like George doesn't know how to get rid of a woman if he wants to.
LOL, she may have lasted 2 years, but she wasn't around for 2 years. Same with Cray.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by George CantStandYa Sun 18 Mar 2012, 23:06

@the next Mrs Clooney
re: Canalis
oh, but they weren't like, hanging out and stuff. Hooking up whenever there were PR requirements.
Why, just between us girls, do you know that she showed up with a small overnight suitcase that only fit her Cavilli red carpet blend gown during the Academy Awards 2010.... AND left PRONTO the next morning???? affraid

And...and..... word is that every time he was about to break free, his PR team would advise him to prolong it as a favor.
*Arguing that it would look better on record for a more "lasting" relationship.
*Too obvious if they broke up after the Academy Awards.
*Couldn't get rid of her as it would seem callous when she was named as a participant in the drugs & prostitution racket in Milanese courts....

And then, she was netting some European commercial contracts like Pantene dishwashing liquid for her hair extensions, some generic instant coffee brand (who wanted a slice of the Clooney Nespresso association), a budget car company, Cavalli lingerie (who kicked her to the curb a.s.a.p once they couldn't use the heavily photoshopped ads, after Clooney's name was detached.)

Yep, the whole publicity girlfriend thing was a novelty then. So companies (especially in Europe) were lured & hired Canalis. George waited patiently. Benevolently allowing all to make money off his brand. Southern gentleman indeed.

Profits were split accordingly.
Unfortunately, companies are not really buying it anymore. Trial & error. Negative outcomes.
So Stacy isn't making as much...

Last edited by George CantStandYa on Sun 18 Mar 2012, 23:15; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : coz Casamigos is too strong. And I ate the worm)
George CantStandYa
George CantStandYa
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 18 Mar 2012, 23:35

George how do you know that she wasn't around after the oscars??? Goes both ways baby. Also just an fyi pantene wasn't until the end of last year long after the official break up. Anyway isn't this the stacy thread?? You wanna argue about eli go to her thread before Katiedot jumps in and yells.
Just a question, are you a personal friend of Georges and know the inner workings of his life? Cos you sure as hell talk like you are an authority on the subject even though you aren't presenting any proof of anything just an opinion that differs from mine.
Ciao.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sun 18 Mar 2012, 23:45

watching wrote:And if he is willing to open his house up to the world in the pursuit of a statue then he doesn't (in my book) get to then turn around and demand a level of privacy as has been sought in the past. Once you open that door, you can't close it. He can't turn around and complain about the interest in him and try to avoid taking ownership of his role in the situation. He claims that he hates the intrusion in his life yet he was willing to sell out for a bit of attention on a tv show.

Does everyone who comes into your home have full access to your private and personal life? Do these people you invite into your home know your most intimate secrets? Do you only allow access to those with you have an intimate relationship? Have you never had a party in your home that was attended by relative strangers. by that I mean that perhaps they were plus ones to other guests who were close friends and you'd never met them before? I know I have. I welcomed these relative strangers into my home and showed them that I was pleased they came.
George, as a friend of Charlie Rose, invited him into his home to be part of his new show, Person to Person. By inviting him into his abode, he also invited all of those relative strangers who tuned in to the show, into his home during which Charlie interviewed him and he gave us a nice tour of his home, and some insight into some of his activities. He only took us to his "public" areas, none of his private areas, bedrooms or bathrooms, closets or even his office (which I'm sure he has, also).
Yes, I think he is entitled to his private life, his secrets, if you will, whatever they be. His home life is his private life and he, just as we, deserves to enjoy that privacy.

Mrs. Clooney,
I think Georgecant is just another gossipmonger. Just like the Perez Hiltons of the world, he takes a statement from a gossip site and embellishes it adinfinitum.

pattygirl
pattygirl
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sun 18 Mar 2012, 23:52

Georgecant you sound like someone from IMDB. Only here to get a rise out of us. If we all ignore her she will go away...Don't take the bait it's like talking to a brick wall.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 18 Mar 2012, 23:56

That's all been so funny to read.... as a soap opera unfolding...
thanks for the laughs... Coolio

....and another PRC Alert to round it all off
nicely.... Laughing out loud Laughing out loud
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 18 Mar 2012, 23:58

Pattygirl and dexterdit I think you are right about Georgecant. Wish people wouldn't join this forum just to start trouble very annoying.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Mon 19 Mar 2012, 00:05

George CantStandYa,
Very interesting "handle" and comments. Are you in his bed on a regular basis? Then how do you know how much he sleeps per night. Who gave you the inside track on his true romantic feelings?
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 19 Mar 2012, 00:11

The next mrs clooney wrote:Pattygirl and dexterdit I think you are right about Georgecant. Wish people wouldn't join this forum just to start trouble very annoying.

Is it the same person who's on the IMDb forum who says they have ALL the inside information about EVERYTHING ???
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by caudata Mon 19 Mar 2012, 00:20

Joanna wrote:That's all been so funny to read.... as a soap opera unfolding...
thanks for the laughs... Coolio

agreed What a Face
caudata
caudata
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by caudata Mon 19 Mar 2012, 00:22

I can vote and reply to messages now!!!! Sorry, just a moment of giddiness.
caudata
caudata
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Mon 19 Mar 2012, 00:44

Dexterdidit wrote:Georgecant you sound like someone from IMDB. Only here to get a rise out of us. If we all ignore her she will go away...Don't take the bait it's like talking to a brick wall.

Yes Dex, you're right, these talking points seem much too familiar for comfort. Good call! Thumbs up!
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Mon 19 Mar 2012, 01:40

Googled his location - Municipal Hall in Laglio. Does that tell you something? These weirdos keep coming back, don't they? They can change their name, location, etc., but their horsesh*t is still the same. Just don't get sucked in, girls.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 19 Mar 2012, 01:51

Thanks for the investigative work Pattygirl. Us George fans have to stick together Drink 3
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by George CantStandYa Mon 19 Mar 2012, 01:52

Oh, my I log off for a while and I get all these attacks.
Well.... where did I ever write anything like whoever you said on imdB? I state that the last two "girlfriends" George has had are getting lucrative advertising revenue.
It's even posted on Celebitchy & the press.
Once Stacy Keibler name got linked to George Clooney her appearance fee went up to $25K from $10K, & there was much more demand. And a % of that would obviously go to Clooney's management.

I just had a look at imdB. There's a thread about a corrupt syndicate who manage Clooney's PR and release bogus spins about his private life added revenue, etc.
I know nothing about that. Must be a parallel comment with similar thoughts. Been reading similar comments from various contributors everywhere.

How presumptuous of you Dexterdidit/ Next Mrs Clooney/ and all the other posters here.
I contribute independently.

I've been reading for a long time on other blogs that this is actually an official Clooney forum run by the PR network hired by George's publicist.

The person on imdB states, something about 7 PR spokespeople who use multiple sockpuppets. And they're here. As well as a few other independent fans.

Also, many leaks about DavidaRochelle being one of Kirstey Alley's sockpuppets as well as someone called Cinderella? Don't know why. I thought Kirstey Alley was an elderly actress who was on Love Boat in the 80s.
But apparently she's linked to the PR advisory network who does Clooney's publicity. Go figure!
And they collectively select the next PR girlfriend. Vomit 2

Not unless George Clooney ends this failed antiquated strategy. IMO ....

But Davida Rochelle if you are indeed a very well Errrr informed person who has worked peripherally in the film industry for so long, as some of your posts indicate, then please, understand I cannot reveal how I know George's sleeping patterns. So, let's say I'm just assuming; from past articles I've read.

As for knowing that these last two relationships are publicity agreements, well, that's so obvious. If only this lazy PR network Stan Rosenfield has used for so long did their market reaserch (without manipulating figures) maybe George could see objectively that not too many people buy it's a relationship.
Nor the previous one. But if George chooses to allow it for whatever reason, it's his decision. If coerced, then I pity him.

What I do notice is that he's not happily in love. He goes through the motions. Like a lifeless, complacent existence.
Nothing beats the intensity & euphoric feeling of being in love. Though I guess his PR team won't have anything to gossip about if his private life is off limits. And less work for them. Rolling Eyes

I hope George Clooney finds that with some woman one day.

And I hope he severs all links from any destructive, manipulative PR network, if there is one.

George CantStandYa
George CantStandYa
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by caudata Mon 19 Mar 2012, 02:35

Okay peeps, let's play nice warning and make fun of Stacy's fans.

I found this question on yahoo answers, basically searching for something Stacy related to redirect this topic. Two of them seem quite clueless and sadden me.

Augmented Excitement: " Did you Know Stacy Keibler is dating a criminal in George Clooney? That's right Stacy is dating someone with a criminal record. Here he is protesting his horrible acting, oh I meant Sudan. He gets arrested. BQ: Did you laugh when he got arrested?"

Senor Booker: "I asked something about this earlier. I wonder if she will break up with him now? BQ: I kind of did. One youtube comment said that they finally found Danny Ocean (from Ocean's Eleven,Twelve,and Thirteen).That was a hilarious comment."

Magic Marker nWo4life: "Free Speech and peaceful protests are not crimes, idiot, It's the cops that get unruly and cause the crowds to become testy with their illegal use for force. But you're a stupid wrestling fan, what more would I expect."
caudata
caudata
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Mon 19 Mar 2012, 02:37

Really - an official site?

Well...Hi George - you're cute. flower
bamboochacha
bamboochacha
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Mon 19 Mar 2012, 06:48

Back on topic from Just Jared:

Stacy Keibler: 'X Factor' Deal In The Works?

Stacy Keibler is in talks to join The X Factor this upcoming season, the New York Post reports.

The 32-year-old actress and girlfriend of George Clooney has reportedly been considered for a position on the hit reality television show!

“Stacy Keibler is also in talks to join the show, but her lack of experience in the music business may make her more appropriate as a host. She looks fantastic and has bags of charisma,” a source said.

“You’ll have to wait and see. I can’t confirm or deny anything right now. The truth is, we are talking to a number of people,” judge and show creator Simon Cowell said last week about the open slots.

Britney Spears has reportedly been in talks to join the show as well.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE Stacy Keibler on The X Factor?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Mon 19 Mar 2012, 07:13

I keep getting accused of working for Stan..(and also being Katiedot and New Kid)....wish he'd start paying me ...he owes me 10 years back pay...I wonder if I could use the statements posted on IMDB as proof and take him to a tribunal LOL...
Merlin
Merlin
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 19 Mar 2012, 07:27

I'm with you on that one, Merlin!

George Can't Stand Ya, Clear As Mud and Wolfgang Gunnerson are one and the same. Just ignore.

Very likely the same nutcase who's posting on IMDb as well.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 19 Mar 2012, 10:24

George CantStandYa wrote:I think that's all you'll find, lelacorb. Good try though...

The middle one, as I stated above was during The American filming when he kissed a series of grannies and gave Canalis one too, as a consolation prize.

1st one was photo-shopped for Chi magazine outside Villa Oleandra.
Probably kissing like he kisses actresses while filming.

The restaurant ones, well, from what I know, Canalis pounced on him at the restaurant. It was straight after the London film festival in Oct, 2010 and they had a falling out because she was getting on George's nerves. Actually on the night she wore the hideous salmon flapper mess. Vomit 1
He avoided her for a few weeks, and just before the Rome Film Festival, they went for dinner. Trying to reconcile so they co-operate for the PR campaign. And she was like a rabid dog pouncing on him. I saw the video and a series of photos. Poor George.
Being a gentleman, he pressed his lips back, closed his eyes & Method Acted...

There was no kissing on the 4th of July photos. In fact, when an explosion occurred, Georgie ran for cover SO FAST, Canalis was almost hurled overboard... Titanic

Nice attempt on your part though to find more. Grazie.

And in the last one, again Canalis is FORCING herself onto him as usual. Oh, she tried hard to seduce. Didn't cut the mustard though.
She lost more weight, quit smoking, added fillers to her lips & face to give her a more feminine touch, hair extensions, etc.
Alas, nothing worked. Then she even gave him Casu Marzu cheese form Sardinia for its reported aphrodisiac effects.
Alas Piero ate it under the table & humped Canalis' leg...

In the time he was supposedly in a relationship with Canalis, I saw him show more passion to the actress in The American who played the sexy prostitute love interest, Violante Placido.

If you are convinced that in these pictures there is not suffering post pictures of George with other GF where you see the love, I have not found (neither with nor with Krista Sarah), but perhaps you're more clever than me. Instead of writing things that you think put photos. the photos are true documents , your word no!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Mon 19 Mar 2012, 10:26

Thanks for confirming what most of thought Katie.

Stacy as an X Factor judge could be a load of B.S to try and get some attention not too sure the X Factor is doing as well. They seem to keep losing people. I doubt Stacy and Britney would be up for the same role. As host maybe but certainly not a judge. Stacy seems to want to go in that direction.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 19 Mar 2012, 11:51

I'm sure the X factor thing is a bunch of hot air. Don't they do this every year, throwing in random 'celebrity' names who weren't ever in the slightest way in consideration for the role?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Mon 19 Mar 2012, 12:32

Thank you Katie....my guess is that her PR got them to throw out her name, cuz seriously, out of everybody in Hollywood, or anywhere else for that matter, does anyone really think that Simon would want her on his show? In any capacity? He's bypassing major singing stars as judges, and I'm sure just as many professional "Hosts", for his perfect team, and he's gonna go with D-List Cray? IMO, I don't think so. But bravo to her PR, they're doing a good job!

Getting back to her support/non-support of George....my impression that I've gotten - from her - was that this relationship was a loving, and intimate relationship. This from her tweets, comments, and answers to questions asked by numerous reporters/tabs. Whatever the relationship is, it's theirs. Why and what she tweets is beyond me, and I don't spend alot of time analyzing it. But the thought did occur to me.....she knows, like the rest of the world knows, and continually throws in her face, that this relationship won't last. Maybe she's actually smarter than I give her credit for and she doesn't want to get too invested into something that she knows isn't going to last. Therefore, no huge support for George, or HIS causes. Just sticks to her own cause (her career), suck as much out of it in the time allowed, and then off she goes?

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 19 Mar 2012, 12:47

Merlin wrote:I keep getting accused of working for Stan..(and also being Katiedot and New Kid)....wish he'd start paying me ...he owes me 10 years back pay...I wonder if I could use the statements posted on IMDB as proof and take him to a tribunal LOL...

LOOOL!!!
so all people involved
in various ways
in his no more non official sites
have to be paid?

LOOOOL!!!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 19 Mar 2012, 12:49

WHAT A GLANCE, JO!!! Shocked
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Mon 19 Mar 2012, 13:25

From Celebitchy about Stacy Joining X-factor

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Stacy Keibler is “in talks” to join ‘The X-Factor’ as a host because “she looks fantastic”

Poor Stacy Keibler. I’ve been worried about poor Oscar-Date Barbie ever since George Clooney lost Best Actor at the Oscars. Do you think he blames her? Do you think he blamed Elisabetta Canalis when he lost? Or Sarah Larsen? At some point, it’s like George has to admit it to himself: the problem isn’t with the girls. It’s with him. Anyway, my guess is that Stacy is probably on the way out. George went to Sudan right after the Oscars, and then flew directly to Washington. He didn’t bring Stacy to either DC or Sudan and then last week, he went stag to the big State Dinner. Michelle Obama put Clooney next to her! And Stacy wasn’t even there as Clooney got arrested. Poor Stacy.

But Stacy has hustle. She was in Barcelona over the weekend for “work” – or so says her Twitter. She was hired to “model” something. We’ll see. In the meantime, Stacy’s publicist managed to get this “rumor” as the lead item in today’s Page Six – Stacy might join The X-Factor?

George Clooney’s girlfriend Stacy Keibler is in talks to join “The X Factor” as negotiations continue with Britney Spears to be a judge on the upcoming season. We are told that actress, model and former professional wrestler Keibler is in secret talks to join Simon Cowell’s Fox show. The move comes after Paula Abdul and Nicole Sherzinger were fired, along with host Steve Jones, in January.

A source close to the show told us, “Talks are still ongoing with Britney, and she is asking for a lot more money, than was originally offered. But producers are confident Britney will realize this is a great opportunity for her to reinvent herself and accept their deal.”

Another source added, “Stacy Keibler is also in talks to join the show, but her lack of experience in the music business may make her more appropriate as a host. She looks fantastic and has bags of charisma.”

Producers are still searching for two stars to fill the two vacant seats next to LA Reid and Cowell. Spears was reportedly offered around $10 million to join the judging panel for “The X Factor USA,” but talks reached a deadlock when she demanded as much as $20 million.

Cowell said last week about Britney, “You’ll have to wait and see. I can’t confirm or deny anything right now. The truth is, we are talking to a number of people.”

Cowell added, “We are looking at a very famous singer and one very famous actress.”

And in a move that may help Keibler land a hosting role, he continued, “I always wanted a boy and a girl to host the show. And I like hosts who don’t kind of have a hosting background . . . it’s a different kind of dynamic.”

“Glee” star Darren Criss was reportedly offered but declined the hosting job because of his busy schedule.

Auditions are already under way for Season 2, but the start date has not been announced. An “X Factor” spokeswoman refused to confirm or comment on any speculation.

[From Page Six]

Stacy as a co-host of a failing reality singing competition? It kind of fits. I bet she would be nice to contestants, so she would have to be put with a bitchy cohost, just so there would be some drama. I honestly don’t hate this idea – it doesn’t offend me. Stacy (and all of Clooney’s girls) are made for reality programming. I’d rather Stacy find her niche on The X-Factor then see her try to make it as an “actress” or something.

And “She has bags of charisma”? Is that a thing? Is that a saying? Or is that Hollywood-speak for “She’s packing her bags from George’s house”?

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Mon 19 Mar 2012, 13:54

Ok don't hate on me girls but I think Stacy would make a really good hostess for this show. She doesn't really need a music background for it and she's exactly the right type for this show; tall, girl next door type pretty with long legs and fun personality, with enough experience that she won't freeze on stage. And she looks great in most evening gowns, so that's really all that it takes.

Actually, I think she'd be perfect for this job. JMO
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 19 Mar 2012, 15:08

I think you're right. She seems very at ease in front of the cameras, and did a stint on the red carpet at the Spike Awards, I think, and her presentation seemed flawless (I'm always impressed by someone talking to camera on a live broadcast, with someone yelling in their earpiece from the control room!)

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Mon 19 Mar 2012, 15:59

Also, many leaks about DavidaRochelle being one of Kirstey Alley's sockpuppets as well as someone called Cinderella? Don't know why. I thought Kirstey Alley was an elderly actress who was on Love Boat in the 80s.
But apparently she's linked to the PR advisory network who does Clooney's publicity. Go figure!

Nope, not true at all and no one is going to sit and listen to that bs here.

The funny part is that the ONLY connection Kirstie Alley has in any of this, is that she made the unfortunate choice of tweeting a phony sighting of George in a restaurant and that's all it took for her to be dubbed by the nutjob ever since, as "part of the Stan conspiracy" to intimidate George into dating beneath himself, to make money for Stan and Co. by revamping these D-listers careers.

A good many of us have been accused of being her repeatedly at other sites...it's actually become a "badge of honor" as it were! If not Kirstie, then we're being accused of being Katie or another of Stan's "imaginary" work force. I guess George doesn't have any actual fans; we're all either Katie or Kirstie clones. Twisted Evil

Yeah, you know, George doesn't make enough money on his own projects, he has to do things like this to make more money. Rolling Eyes I don't think I've EVER laughed so hard or long over such a ridiculous statement but that's the nutjob's "reasoning" and I used the term loosely, since any "reason" went out the door years ago for her apparently.
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 19 Mar 2012, 17:04

I really have to disagree with Stacy being a good host for the x-factor. She has a really annoying voice which would definitely put me off watching. Simon Cowell is not going to want to loose money on the x-factor and wants it to be a big success. he si only going to entertain the idea of putting people on the show that can help him achieve this. Stacy is a relative no body outside of the wrestling world ( in a working capacity). Definitely not going to be one of the judges for sure. I think we have more chance of seing her ont he batchelor.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 19 Mar 2012, 18:20

I firmly believe the best line up for X-Faxtor USA would be....

George & Brad as two of the Judges and Mentors....and Stacy & Anjie sharing the hosting duties of the programme.

Now, Simon.... that would improve your ratings ! Coolio
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Mon 19 Mar 2012, 18:23

Yeah like an annoying voice would ever stop anyone from being on a tv program...LOL

And no doubt being the dog that Simon is he's all for Stacy finding a spot on his show....and some other things too perhaps, if we're lucky! Wink
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Mon 19 Mar 2012, 18:25

Joanna wrote:I firmly believe the best line up for X-Faxtor USA would be....

George & Brad as two of the Judges and Mentors....and Stacy & Anjie sharing the hosting duties of the programme.

Now, Simon.... that would improve your ratings ! Coolio

Oh yeah, now there's a good idea for spectacular career moves for those 3 A-listers! affraid
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Mon 19 Mar 2012, 19:14

I don't think Stacy would make a good host,either. She's too lacking in personality and I agree, her voice is very annoying. Someone who posted a comment on Celebitchy compared her to "a big, eager Golden Retriever puppy, but not in a cute way." I picture her saying, "Wow, that's AWESOME!" to everything. Too one dimensional, even for the X Factor.
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Mon 19 Mar 2012, 19:56

Lakin460 wrote:I don't think Stacy would make a good host,either. She's too lacking in personality and I agree, her voice is very annoying. Someone who posted a comment on Celebitchy compared her to "a big, eager Golden Retriever puppy, but not in a cute way." I picture her saying, "Wow, that's AWESOME!" to everything. Too one dimensional, even for the X Factor.

Her favorite words are "cool" (which I once counted her use it 7 times in a conversation that included four sentences), and "amazing." I understand why George probably likes her. I think he works very hard and is involved in some serious, stressful project. During his downtime he probably likes to engage in brainless frivolity and he keeps her (or someone like her) around merely for entertainment and not conversation.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Mon 19 Mar 2012, 23:23

I think Stacy lacks enough personality to be a hostess. You also have to be able to think on your feet something Stacy has shown she can't do. She get's a question she isn't expecting and she is all over the place. Not sure she could handle it. Anyway I doubt this is true D listed calls it out and states quite clearly it is a plant from her PR people. So I doubt she is really being considered. But it gives her and the show publicity.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Mon 19 Mar 2012, 23:51

I don't doubt she is one of the many starlets who have auditioned for a hosting gig and may be being considered. Maybe that was the leopard print skirt / polka dot shirt audition - she was trying to be fashion forward and trendy. This would be the type of gig where that would be expected. This is most likely a plant by her people to try and drum up support and/or push for her to be considered acceptable as a host with support from the general public to help her get the gig over someone else they are considering. It isn't unthinkable. She has a higher profile now and there are those who would like to exploit that profile. I just don't think she has the appeal across all the demographics to keep viewers invested in the show.

I don't think she would be very good but that has never stopped people in the entertainment industry getting and keeping work. Although didn't Cowell fire the UK host of the show (or one of his shows) because she wasn't any good? Maybe he will be chooser this time so that doesn't happen again. What works in her favour though is that Cowell likes to be the centre of attention, she is no threat to him and she wouldn't have the ability or the timing to be able to verbal spar with him so he would always win. Whilst personality would be a plus, the onus of the show is on the talent and the judges. The hosts just keep things rolling along.

Considering how temporary everyone in Hollywood (and the world) know George's girls are, would a network and a primew time show invest in the girlfriend of who has limited experience and by the time the show goes to air, they make have split making her less relevant? But look at the press and attention Betty got for the first 6 months after their split - it may still work in her favour. But considering she really hasn't gotten any actual industry work out of her raised profile of dating George(she is still doing the same level of work and promotions as before G just getting paid better) I doubt the first big job she gets would be a hosting gig on a prime time show. Just another rumour. Wasn't Betty involved in a similar rumour about American Idol? I'm sure they just pull names out of a hat.

GossipCop weighs in

Stacy Keibler Reportedly In X Factor Talks

3:03 pm, March 19th, 2012

Simon Cowell’s singing talent competition has been looking for new faces since former host Steve Jones and judges Paula Abdul and Nicole Scherzinger departed in January.

Now, in addition to rumored conversations with Britney Spears and other high-profile potential additions, Keibler is said to be in the mix.

George Clooney’s girlfriend is “in talks to join the show, but her lack of experience in the music business may make her more appropriate as a host,” a source tells the New York Post. “She looks fantastic and has bags of charisma.”

A source close to Keibler did not deny to Gossip Cop that the former wrestler is being discussed for an “X Factor” role.

It should be noted, however, that tons of names – ranging from Spears and Janet Jackson to Avril Lavigne and Mariah Carey – have been reportedly targeted as “X Factor” replacements without any actual deals being hammered out yet.

Cowell and returning judge L.A. Reid have said that the next two judges will be women, and that they’re planning to replace Jones with two hosts.

Gossip Cop is continuing to look into the Keibler hosting rumor.

GossipCop weighs inSource
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Tue 20 Mar 2012, 00:08

Good job from SK's PR; free publicity for both SK and Simon and his music show. Sometimes those in the paps get work just because they're in the paps, and the public wants to watch "a train wreck."
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Tue 20 Mar 2012, 01:54

By the way anyone looking for that leopard skirt of SK's you can find it at J. Crew Factory Outlet, it's about $79. plus another 30% off. Smile

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Tue 20 Mar 2012, 09:04

It is streaming / posted on the net already?? Maybe the earlier conspiracy theories could have some merit or she is back from Barcelona already.

Stacy Keibler‏@StacyKeibler
Best 1st group ever! #dwts Loved my friend @mariamenounos along w @KathJenkins @jaleelwhite @Donald_Driver80 and gotta love @MsGladysKnight
2 hours ago
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Tue 20 Mar 2012, 11:21

So I guess she got through the airport unnoticed. Watching DWTS must miss her glory days. I wonder what happened with the job in Barcelona?
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 20 Mar 2012, 11:46

Well, you can watch most tv from anywhere in the world, but they're together somewhere. After all they're a couple, and as GTC has said, his private life is private, and he's very happy in it.

So he's a happy bunny, which is great!

(Just off to hide somewhere now.......)

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Tue 20 Mar 2012, 11:58

Technically, to "be considered", all your agent/manager has to do is submit your picture/resume to the client or ad agency. That alone is enough to be able to claim that you're being "considered".

And no, of course, she or "sources" close to her aren't going to deny anything like this - the pr is great for her.

"Bags of charisma"???? what? I'm born and raised in the US, as well as both my parents, and I've heard some really bizarre and funny sayings in my day, but "bags of charisma"???? Doesn't really sound like a good thing.... Shocked

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Tue 20 Mar 2012, 12:12

Geez enough with the conspiracy theories. She was in barcelona he was in DC then back to LA. She has an ipad so can watch live tv anywhere just like I can. She's probably back home after her business trip. No one knows for sure at this point if they are together or not so we'll just have to wait for any pictures.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Tue 20 Mar 2012, 13:42

davidarochelle wrote:Good job from SK's PR; free publicity for both SK and Simon and his music show. Sometimes those in the paps get work just because they're in the paps, and the public wants to watch "a train wreck."

well the publicity worked it's all over the web right now.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 20 Mar 2012, 15:12

Maybe 'bags of' is a British expression then? We'd usually say bags of confidence but bags of charisma doesn't sound bad either.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Tue 20 Mar 2012, 20:45

I'm British and don't remember ever saying bags. Could be worse could have said a s@*t load of charisma.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next