George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six - Page 21 EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six - Page 21 EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six - Page 21 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six - Page 21 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six - Page 21 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six - Page 21 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six - Page 21 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six - Page 21 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six - Page 21 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six

+62
Snoopy
Polly Want A Cracker
janieb
premiere
NotAvailable
phys major
Wolfgang Gunnerson
LornaDoone
theminis
Cinderella
MyGirlKylie
caudata
Aly
Atalante
George CantStandYa
Elo
playfuldeb
Dior
blubelle
m4rose
kid.a.kadoodles
Lakin460
MM
fava
macs
pattygirl
davidarochelle
barla
Lighterside
party animal - not!
bunny
sisieq
fluffy
Merlin
watching
Michelle meyers
Missa
bamboochacha
Astras
madsky
EEOsandy
pandabear
LyndaGirl
lucy
laetval
zizi
Henway
cindigirl
Joanna
The next mrs clooney
socimar
Duffy
bellybaby
lovelylois
melbert
it's me
silly girl
annemarie
Dexterdidit
lelacorb
Katiedot
Pari
66 posters

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six - Page 21 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six

Post by barla Sat 31 Mar 2012, 08:24

Lakin460 wrote:I agree that Stacy came on the scene really fast. It gave me pause and I was only just beginning to be a die hard Clooney fan. My thoughts were that it was strange for him to move on so soon after breaking up with Eli. He seemed somewhat emotionally invested with Canalis and then to so suddenly start dating someone else after the public statement that their split was personal and painful. Hmmmmm....

breaking with the canalis was unexpected, because all of the Oscar season was planned with the presence of Eli .... Cavalli had already provided at least one pair of dress for the premiere of LA ... and that's a fact. ..
Warning, do not talk about love, but programming the awards season ....
I believe that:
1.EC he believed he had purchased on GC and still more to be able to remedy its subsequent decisions (calculations totally wrong, immature, not smart)
2.SK was initially hired, but then .... Meanwhile, as she says living life to the fullest ...
barla
barla
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six - Page 21 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part six

Post by Katiedot Sat 31 Mar 2012, 09:12

There was a very short time between Elisabetta and Stacy - around four weeks if my memory serves me rightly.

Whether he physically cheated on Elisabetta we'll probably never know but I'd say emotionally he was long gone.

You don't just get together with another person so quickly like that.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 31 Mar 2012, 11:05

EEOsandy wrote:
lovelylois wrote:Here is a picture from Popsugar, December 2010 with Cindy, Stacy and Bar in Cabo. This picture is what made some people suspicious that Stacy was around in Cabo then when E and George were vacationing.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I remember seeing these pictures when they first posted and had no idea who any of the women were except Bar, Cindy, and Naomi. Looking at them now, it's interesting that Stacy isn't even mentioned in the article. The headline says "Bar..Cindy...Naomi...and bikini-clad pals." Bar, Cindy, and Naomi are in their private area and it looks like Stacy and company just pulled up chairs close by on the sand. Dating George has promoted Stacy from a "bikini-clad pal" to the main event.

Copied from Page 1 of the set of photos on Popsugar.

Posted on December 29, 2010 9:43AM by Allie Merriam · 5 Comments

Cindy Crawford and Bar Refaeli shared a moment this morning while out by the beach in Cabo. Both models covered up their bikinis with sundresses while chatting with Stacy Keibler, before Bar showed off her body lounging with Naomi Campbell. Cindy is currently south of the border enjoying a holiday getaway with her husband, Rande Gerber, and their children. Bar is in the midst of a mostly-girls getaway, and she's been sporting a range of bathing suits to enjoy some time pool side while Leonardo DiCaprio hangs out in LA.
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by bunny Sat 31 Mar 2012, 14:02

davidarochelle wrote:bunny,
Just wanted to let you know that I was not trying to dis those that like blue or any other non-traditional color of polish. Just that it would make me look silly. If you are not a fair-skinned blond, or if you have a more dramatic personality, it might look great on you. Girls in Vegas often paint each fingernail and toe nail a totally different color. I've even seen males who paint their toes black because they like the image that it portrays.

Don't worry - I did not take it as a dis at all. You did make me giggle this morning - I am a fair skinned blond and well I am a girl that giggles so you are right, I between my coloring and personality I really can get away with any color. I agree that you have to be confident and really work the color if you want to go with something other then nude/ pink / red.
bunny
bunny
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by bunny Sat 31 Mar 2012, 14:24

I think George knew stacy before and it was just a natural rebound to her. She gets along with Cindy - that had to figure in.
bunny
bunny
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 31 Mar 2012, 14:42

Don't you think EC was all about wanting an Italian girlfriend and passion, but when it came to it they were worlds apart (both literally and figuratively!) with not a lot in common?

And then he bumped into SK again who is not worlds apart and
has everything in common with him, and that's apart from the attraction and passion!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Sat 31 Mar 2012, 14:54

Katiedot wrote:Blue nail polish has been hugely fashionable for a couple of years. Now the trend has moved on to that weird eau de nil colour that Chanel launched last year and magnetic nail polishes.

Magnetic nail polish? Do you mean metallic? Why would anyone want their nails to be magnetized?

Last edited by Lighterside on Sat 31 Mar 2012, 14:55; edited 1 time in total
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Sat 31 Mar 2012, 14:54

party animal - not! wrote:Don't you think EC was all about wanting an Italian girlfriend and passion, but when it came to it they were worlds apart (both literally and figuratively!) with not a lot in common?

has everything in common with him, and that's apart from the attraction and passion!

I agree, I think there was alot of drama with Eli; she seems very hot-blooded and passionate - and I also think that that was attractive to George. But when drama turns into "pain in the ass", then you don't want it for awhile. And SK is sooooo vanilla - smile, smile, happy, happy, I'll walk behind you, come in the side door not with you.... that it's probably a relief to have someone VERY easy going. Problem is, that's probably gonna get tiresome after awhile too.

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sat 31 Mar 2012, 15:01

[quote="Lighterside"Magnetic nail polish? Do you mean metallic? Why would anyone want their nails to be magnetized?[/quote]

Well, if the nails could pick up money and rich men I'd be all for it. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sat 31 Mar 2012, 15:30

cindigirl
You need to come to Vegas where beautiful young models are paid an hourly fee, and given free bottle service and gifts, just to show up at the competing nightclubs. Of course you would also be expected to flirt with the sometimes jerky male patrons, who pay a few bills for the same bottle service. The frequent conventions also hire "arm candy." Before the recession, Vegas girls used to say it was more profitable to get a boob job than a college degree.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 31 Mar 2012, 15:37

bellybaby wrote:
party animal - not! wrote:Don't you think EC was all about wanting an Italian girlfriend and passion, but when it came to it they were worlds apart (both literally and figuratively!) with not a lot in common?

I agree, I think there was alot of drama with Eli; she seems very hot-blooded and passionate - and I also think that that was attractive to George. But when drama turns into "pain in the ass", then you don't want it for awhile. And SK is sooooo vanilla - smile, smile, happy, happy, I'll walk behind you, come in the side door not with you.... that it's probably a relief to have someone VERY easy going. Problem is, that's probably gonna get tiresome after awhile too.

Im not so sure Stacy is as easy going and innocent and people like to portray. She si good at doing the fake smile for the camera's but I think behind that is someone who can be just as bitchy and angry as the next. She has that girl next door type of image that men go for, but one thing I have learnt is that you can't trust the girl next door. She's the one that stabs you in the back while the rest of us will do it in your front. I also wonder why if she is so smitten with George does she still follow her ex-boyfriend on twitter?? why does she want to know what he is doing?? he doesn't follow her so obviously they are not friends. this was a very serious relationship for her, lasted a long time and they even talked about marriage. She also still has pictures of him on her Facebook page. seems like part of her has not moved on.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sat 31 Mar 2012, 15:39

Davida, You're right so OK, back to reality. So I'll just settle for the money and pass on the jerky males. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 31 Mar 2012, 16:24

Lighterside wrote:Magnetic nail polish? Do you mean metallic? Why would anyone want their nails to be magnetized?
It's called magnetic but it's a bit of both: you apply the polish, then you wave a magnet over it and that brings a metallic pattern to the surface of the polish which looks stunning.

The next mrs clooney wrote:Im not so sure Stacy is as easy going and innocent and people like to portray.
There's no human being in the world who's always easy going and innocent. Everyone has their bad side, their bad days. their trigger points. If she's like any other person then there will definitely be times and situations where she'll behave badly.

The next mrs clooney wrote:one thing I have learnt is that you can't trust the girl next door. She's the one that stabs you in the back while the rest of us will do it in your front.
Ah, I see you're an optimist! Smile

The next mrs clooney wrote:I also wonder why if she is so smitten with George does she still follow her ex-boyfriend on twitter?? why does she want to know what he is doing?? he doesn't follow her so obviously they are not friends. this was a very serious relationship for her, lasted a long time and they even talked about marriage. She also still has pictures of him on her Facebook page. seems like part of her has not moved on.
It was a serious relationship. She's not just going to forget him overnight, or even over a year. No doubt she still cares for him but that doesn't necessarily mean it's not over.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 31 Mar 2012, 16:30

She'll never get over him if she sees his tweets everyday. After a year and a half you'd think she'd at least take the steps necessary to try to move on, especially since she is supposedly with George now and "in love".
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 31 Mar 2012, 16:33

Eh? I still follow some of my exes from years and years ago on facebook. If you care for someone, you don't cut them out of your life completely.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sat 31 Mar 2012, 17:11

Katiedot,
I truly question if G could honestly be that interested in a girl that spends so much energy on her ex. I even know some men and women who insist on a "no contact rule" with previous entanglements.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 31 Mar 2012, 17:30

Wow. To be honest, I find that a little bit sad and deeply insecure. Each to their own, I guess.

I don't think she's exactly spending a lot of energy on her ex (who says she's even reading his tweets?) and I can't imagine George would be that controlling and insecure.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 31 Mar 2012, 18:56

Not sure if these are the same photos we were talking about earlier: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] but on twitter she says they're from around 2003 (outtakes) and maybe from Loaded magazine in the UK (it's a lad's mag like Maxim).

Stacy Keibler News‏@stacy_keiblerReply
Anyhow, take a look at the stunning Stacy Keibler : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

16h Stacy Keibler News‏@stacy_keibler
I can guarantee they are not Maxim or are not from 2008 as they are being advertised..

Stacy Keibler News‏@stacy_keibler
Newly released Stacy Keibler pictures, they r from an older photo shoot years back. I believe they are outtakes from 2003ish UK's Loaded mag
6:56 AM - 31 Mar 12via web · Details
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Sat 31 Mar 2012, 20:14

I saw this funny statement on Twitter from E Fashion Police - It is very Joan Rivers

E!'s Fashion Police ‏ @e_FashionPolice Close
Ladies who lingerie! Who's better at wearing next to nothing: Stacy Keibler or Jennifer Love Hewitt? PHOTO: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Sat 31 Mar 2012, 20:32

From the Baltimore Examiner
Stacy Keibler pics, almost unrecognizable and in sheer lingerie, surface

Photos of Baltimore's Stacy Keibler posing in sheer lingerie during a sexy photo shoot have surfaced. The shots, taken in 2007 for an LBG Clothing layout, show a very different looking girl from the one that is currently dating George Clooney.

According to an article in the March 29th Daily Mail, Keibler is barely recognizable in the photos that were taken around the time she was on Dancing with the Stars. Although she had been a pro-wrestler and Baltimore Ravens cheerleader, it was not until her gig on DWTS that her name and legs became part of the Hollywood gossip scene.

At the time, Stacy was living with actor Geoff Stults, who played one of Jessica Biel's many love interests on the series, 7th Heaven. In an interview with Tyra Banks, she tells Banks that Geoff is her rock and she looks head over heels in love as she talks about him. However, that relationship ended after four years.

As the recent photos reveal, not only is Keibler in see-through undergarments showing a thinner, though still-toned and curvy body than today, her facial features appear quite different. It has been only five years since the shoot, but it appears as if Stacy has aged quite a bit.

The photos reveal much fuller lips and a very straight nose. The nose she sports today above her designer, red-carpet gowns looks like it had seen some action in her wrestling days. Still pretty, her features do not look nearly as soft as they did just half a decade ago.

Even while preparing for the Oscars, Baltimore friends, hairdressers and stylists wanted to see Stacy soften up her look. They thought her past looks made her appear "hard" in paparazzi snaps.

She did wear the gold gown they suggested, but ditched the soft palette makeup. Her bright red lipstick hid her upper lip completely. The 2007 photos show her with a plump kisser.

Critics think these recent photos make it obvious that she had plastic surgery. However, when are they suggesting she had it? The 32-year old was around 27 when these lingerie shots were taken. No one in tinseltown takes collagen "out" of their lips or moves their nose to the side on purpose.

Possibly, the older photos were photo-shopped or taken with a soft-filter lens. Maybe her coloring makes her appear older or harsher under the glaring lights. She does look closer to George Clooney's age than their 18-year difference.

She gets credit, though, for not going under the knife to fix her nose or plump her lips at an age when it is a routine procedure for rich and famous women. If these photos never appeared or she was 19 when they were taken there probably would not be an issue.

She was also offered to pose for Playboy, twice, by Hugh Hefner. She declined. That was a good move and growing older gracefully is, too.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Sat 31 Mar 2012, 20:45

lovelylois wrote:From the Baltimore Examiner
Stacy Keibler pics, almost unrecognizable and in sheer lingerie, surface

Photos of Baltimore's Stacy Keibler posing in sheer lingerie during a sexy photo shoot have surfaced. The shots, taken in 2007 for an LBG Clothing layout, show a very different looking girl from the one that is currently dating George Clooney.

According to an article in the March 29th Daily Mail, Keibler is barely recognizable in the photos that were taken around the time she was on Dancing with the Stars. Although she had been a pro-wrestler and Baltimore Ravens cheerleader, it was not until her gig on DWTS that her name and legs became part of the Hollywood gossip scene.

At the time, Stacy was living with actor Geoff Stults, who played one of Jessica Biel's many love interests on the series, 7th Heaven. In an interview with Tyra Banks, she tells Banks that Geoff is her rock and she looks head over heels in love as she talks about him. However, that relationship ended after four years.

As the recent photos reveal, not only is Keibler in see-through undergarments showing a thinner, though still-toned and curvy body than today, her facial features appear quite different. It has been only five years since the shoot, but it appears as if Stacy has aged quite a bit.

The photos reveal much fuller lips and a very straight nose. The nose she sports today above her designer, red-carpet gowns looks like it had seen some action in her wrestling days. Still pretty, her features do not look nearly as soft as they did just half a decade ago.

Even while preparing for the Oscars, Baltimore friends, hairdressers and stylists wanted to see Stacy soften up her look. They thought her past looks made her appear "hard" in paparazzi snaps.

She did wear the gold gown they suggested, but ditched the soft palette makeup. Her bright red lipstick hid her upper lip completely. The 2007 photos show her with a plump kisser.

Critics think these recent photos make it obvious that she had plastic surgery. However, when are they suggesting she had it? The 32-year old was around 27 when these lingerie shots were taken. No one in tinseltown takes collagen "out" of their lips or moves their nose to the side on purpose.

Possibly, the older photos were photo-shopped or taken with a soft-filter lens. Maybe her coloring makes her appear older or harsher under the glaring lights. She does look closer to George Clooney's age than their 18-year difference.

She gets credit, though, for not going under the knife to fix her nose or plump her lips at an age when it is a routine procedure for rich and famous women. If these photos never appeared or she was 19 when they were taken there probably would not be an issue.

She was also offered to pose for Playboy, twice, by Hugh Hefner. She declined. That was a good move and growing older gracefully is, too.

...opinions quite relevant, but a little ungenerous ..... only now they realize it?? .... bad feelings ..... is it over someone's protection?
barla
barla
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 31 Mar 2012, 21:44

the collagen comment is stupid. We all know that collagen injections are not permanent and only last 4-6 months as with any other filler.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by iamnoone Sun 01 Apr 2012, 01:27

I have to agree with katiedot, if you commit to someone and care about them you don't just forget them like they are a paper towel or something. My marriage to my ex was horrific but a year or 2 ago i found him on facebook and we had an exchange that was very healing both sides.

I like stacey, she seems like she's a lot of fun and able to handle herself in public situations. George certainly seems a lot happier than he was with the last 2. just my perception based on photos (which is probably bad of me Razz )

iamnoone
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Sun 01 Apr 2012, 03:09

Stacy just tweeted about watching Kaia Gerber in her play. Wonder if GC was her date.
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 01 Apr 2012, 03:40

iamnoone wrote:I have to agree with katiedot, if you commit to someone and care about them you don't just forget them like they are a paper towel or something. My marriage to my ex was horrific but a year or 2 ago i found him on facebook and we had an exchange that was very healing both sides.

I like stacey, she seems like she's a lot of fun and able to handle herself in public situations. George certainly seems a lot happier than he was with the last 2. just my perception based on photos (which is probably bad of me Razz )

having an exchange is very different from following them on twitter when you get their tweets everyday. Its a constant reminder. He does not follow her so obviously there is no exchange on both sides to balance it out. 21st century stalking.

I'm not sure what pictures you have seen but i have yet to see him look truly happy in a picture with her. They are both good at the PR smile but there is no real smiling going on behind those eyes.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Sun 01 Apr 2012, 14:23

m4rose wrote:Stacy just tweeted about watching Kaia Gerber in her play. Wonder if GC was her date.

My guess would be George was not with her. The times she has tweeted when she's been with him she used "we" - that way everyone assumes he's with her. Okay, I have to say this and I swear I don't look for things like this - they just tend to jump out at me. She almost always has to somehow make everything about her. Notice she ends the tweet with "#bringsbackmemories." I immediately assumed (and I'm probably correct) that she included that to imply she also used to act in school plays, etc.; consequently, after reading the tweet I'm thinking about Stacy's days in school plays and not Kaia's performance. Why couldn't she have stopped at !!!? Rolling Eyes

Stacy Keibler‏@StacyKeibler

I'm at the Malibu Stage Co.'s production of "Beauty and the Beast." And the Tony goes to Kaia Gerber!!! #bringsbackmemories
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 01 Apr 2012, 15:24

Well, I find Stacy's twit suspect. The reason is that Cindy tweeted on the 23rd that she was headed out to Kaia's performance:

Cindy Crawford‏@CindyCrawford
Headed out to see my daughter as Belle in Beauty and the beast—so proud!
6:05 PM - 23 Mar 12via HootSuite ·

Now, I remember my plays in school and it was ONE night, ONE performance. Also, Cindy tweeted on the 26th that there was only 5 days left til spring break which would have started after school on the 30th. Again, remembering my school days, we would NEVER have a performance of any kind during any breaks in school.

We wondered why Cindy wasn't with RandE in Cabo and the tweet came through about Kaia's performance (and I think there was one about parent/teacher meetings too).

So, Stacy read Cindy's tweets and "jumped on the bandwagon" for support of her BFF, OR she and George got away for another vacay, but she wants us to think she (they) is still in LA.

Sorry, just don't believe the twit! It was dated 3-31-12 @ 7:30 (ish)
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sun 01 Apr 2012, 15:38

I thought it was strange too Mel but they seem to be weekend performances....oh and she had the name of the company wrong....it is the Malibu Community Theater which is a children's theater group....

If you look at it and go into the cast you can see that different kids played different roles for the performances...

Last edited by silly girl on Sun 01 Apr 2012, 15:39; edited 1 time in total

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Sun 01 Apr 2012, 15:38

The play was not a "school" play as I posted earlier. It was a Children's Theatre. There was a performance at 5:00 yesterday. If she was there, Stacy must have posted after it finished.

EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 01 Apr 2012, 15:45

OK, so I was wrong... I still like my theory though!! lol
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Sun 01 Apr 2012, 15:48

It might not be a school play, but a children's theater or a young person's performance group. There are some children's theater groups around me that have performances that run three to four weekends in row. If CIndy's daughter was interested in acting, she might have her in one of these type of companies. I can't imagine George, especially with Stacy, going to a children's performance. If he did go how did he make it back and forth without someone tweeting about it or a picture on the internet. IMO Stacy is really desperate for attention and she needs to let people know that she is still in with CIndy. Who tweets about a famous celebs kid unless they were trying to send a cryptic message and get some attention.

I was posting as someone found that it was children's play

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Sun 01 Apr 2012, 15:56

I don't think anything of Cray following her old BF on twitter, but I do think it very strange that he doesn't follow her....

And wow. That article had to hurt. Don't you love how pictures "surface"? If they want to see more why don't they just google her? Plenty more will "surface" ....

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sun 01 Apr 2012, 16:08

Hey EEOSandy...we posted at the same time....guess great minds "post" alike! Laughing Thumbs up!

Oh and Mel....don't feel bad....her tweets do tend to bring out our cynicism.... Wink

Last edited by silly girl on Sun 01 Apr 2012, 16:15; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling & addition....)

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 01 Apr 2012, 16:19

I don't think there was anything cryptic about it, she wanted to say something nice about Kaia's acting. To me it wasn't necessary but then I don't find twitter necessary at all.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Sun 01 Apr 2012, 16:47

annemarie wrote:I don't think there was anything cryptic about it, she wanted to say something nice about Kaia's acting. To me it wasn't necessary but then I don't find twitter necessary at all.

I guess I didn't mean cryptic - but she could have just said on twitter "went to see a children's theater production of Beauty and the Beast today all the kids were really cute or wonderful production." Instead, she needs to throw in CIndy's daughter's name. Which shows to me the message being sent is that CIndy and I are friends.

Also, I don't think the 2008 photos of her is negative publicity, publicity these days is publicity. The only way it might have a negative impact is that it will be hard to get a lead role in a Hallmark channel movie.

Last edited by lovelylois on Sun 01 Apr 2012, 20:14; edited 1 time in total

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 01 Apr 2012, 18:24

Stacy is a woman who does not like me but I am a happy and contented and I wish you only good but fuck what she needs to mature!!!!!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Sun 01 Apr 2012, 19:27

Maybe she's a wwf head injury. flower

bamboochacha
bamboochacha
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Sun 01 Apr 2012, 20:40

From International Business Times Entertainment - I used google translate from Italian to English.
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler together to contract

They met in Los Angeles, probably through some friends in common. The beautiful actress and model Stacy Keibler appeared alongside Clooney officially in October, accompanying him to submit to Paradise Bitter New York Film Festival. George Clooney and Stacy Keibler dating for seven months, from July 2011, but she only defines its "date", escort, no girlfriend. No official engagement, then, probably because the two actors, as claimed by The Enquirer in an article, would sign a contract that binds them together until the Oscars ceremony and have the intention to separate officially about two weeks after the event, sending a press release print. Stacy may have decided to bind him only to increase his popularity? Sure there was successful, since, when he walked the red carpet at the Oscars, his photos were published around the world. The former wrestler, however, no illusions, he knows that his affair with George Clooney may end any day. When asked if the interviews with George has the most projects lasting one turn on the red carpet, she is cautious. "The dream is lived day by day, moment by moment" - he told Vanity Fair - "I do not know what will happen tomorrow, maybe in a week I wake up and it's all over. But for now it's wonderful. " From these words it seems that Stacy Keibler already knows that everything will end soon, that in future she will not be more opposite Clooney. In fact, according to reports of The Enquirer , the two would have together decided from the outset that it would be left in the spring. Is it possible that George Clooney has agreed this fake engagement to Stacy Keibler to silence rumors about his homosexuality? Just this week the rumors continue on this subject. There are rumors that the actor would be an attractive closeted gay man, which is often accompanied by girlfriends "cosmetic", as apparently happened in the past with his ex-girlfriend, Elisabetta Canalis. Now is the turn of Stacy Keibler. Although he had never declared his homosexuality, has not even Clooney recently denied the rumors about it. "They say I'm gay? I do not care about ... "- said several days ago in The Advocate magazine -" I think it's funny, but the last thing I see to do is go around saying "These are lies." It would be unjust and ungenerous towards my friends in the gay community. Do not let anyone "- continues-" to make it look like being gay a bad thing. My private life is private, and I'm happy the way it is. " There has denied rumors claiming that he is gay only out of respect to his homosexual friends or because they want to deny his true inclinations? What the story with Stacey has been organized at the table, as claimed by The Enquirer , to deny the rumors about his homosexuality? Could be. But Clooney does not matter what people may think and by his words is clear that even if he was gay would never admit it. In the meantime, he continues to attend Stacy Keibler and was delighted with his private life. How long? We'll see.
Meanwhile the actress enjoys his popularity increased significantly after his appearance at the Oscars. "Things are moving well for me." - Said in an interview with Vanity Fair - "I had proposed to work in advertising for television. We will see. " Among other things, a beautiful spot and Stacy would evaluate proposals will also be happy working in Italy, a country that worships, especially participation in "Dancing with the Stars", having already experienced in the American edition of the program, "Dancing with the Stars." "I think it would be great to go back to dance"-says-"if they asked me I would be honored." If you really Stacy Keibler began to be noticed also in the Italian TV certainly be kindled even more rivalry with Elisabetta Canalis. Possible that the American actress, after stealing her boyfriend, could also take away some important job opportunity? Probably not. Canalis is already well established and sought after in the Italian star system. And then, on the other hand, the dream of Stacy, as you already know, could vanish at any moment. Just as happened to Canalis. Besides Clooney has publicly stated he does not want to marry a second time. But when the object of a woman not to marry but to become a star, then no doubt George is the best party on the square, a great launching pad, as well as an attractive man. It does not matter if the love story, true or false, tough year or two years a few months ... What matters, after all, is walk the red carpet!

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 01 Apr 2012, 20:45

and the hits just keep on coming...
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Sun 01 Apr 2012, 20:48

oh my oh my oh my

and then it starts all over again

money makes the world go round the world go round ....

good luck everybody
Vi
Vi
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Sun 01 Apr 2012, 20:49

melbert wrote:and the hits just keep on coming...

yep yep yep

has anyone expected something else ????? really ?
Vi
Vi
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Sun 01 Apr 2012, 22:03

melbert wrote:and the hits just keep on coming...

LOLOLOLOL!
same shit, different day (or girl)(or both)
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 02 Apr 2012, 00:08

Soon be April 2 !!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by macs Mon 02 Apr 2012, 12:06

Now I'm not always on time with all the GF pics, so is this new ? Am i doubleposting ?
anyway it's just too funny 1 day after splits rumors... (or I'm unbelievably dense...)

Stacy Keibler Takes George Clooney’s Dog For A Walk.
Stacy Keibler proved she is so much more than a pretty face when she did boyfriend George Clooney a favour and took his dog for a walk.

The actress and former wrestler seemed happy to look after adorable Einstein, and let him accompany her on a hike.

Clooney rescued the pup after falling in love with his story, and it seems man and dog have now both captured the heart of gorgeous Keibler.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
macs
macs
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 02 Apr 2012, 12:12

They are months out of date with those pictures ! oopsie
Just hope Einstein is still getting plenty of hikes though
to keep him fit.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by macs Mon 02 Apr 2012, 12:17

Ah, thanks. See what I was saying ? I just can't manage to keep up with the when/where of those pics...
maybe that what the April fool's
macs
macs
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Mon 02 Apr 2012, 13:45

Those pictures of Stacy walking Einstein were in People Magazine awhile ago. This might even be an April Fools joke, because in the title, Stacy Keibler takes George Clooney's dog for a walk, they use the Comic Sans font . A friend of mine, who is an editor of a online local paper, told me you can tell if it is an April fools article because many sites , not all, use the Comic Sans font, in bold, in their title.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Tue 03 Apr 2012, 13:05

StacyKeibler 3 hours 17 mins ago Twitter
Einstein says good night Smile yfrog.com/ki3xprtj
ReplyTweet[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Another time Stacy is using Einstein !.... it seems to me that she copies the twitt Ely, what do you think?
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 03 Apr 2012, 13:31

I think she does what she knows and by using the picture of Einstein she can show they are together without saying it and pissing George off.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 03 Apr 2012, 21:18

Ok, this thread is too long for new comments, so i've created a new thread. Part 7!!!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21