George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Amal had key role in ICC bid to have both Hamas and Israeli leaders arrested
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 17 EmptyToday at 19:09 by party animal - not!

» George in Tuscany
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 17 EmptySat 18 May 2024, 19:45 by benex

» The Good News
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 17 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 17 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 17 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 17 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 17 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 17 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 17 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four

+51
Molly
Michelle meyers
pandabear
playfuldeb
bunny
NotAvailable
fluffy
doris day
MyGirlKylie
sadDonkey
anon.4
Cinderella
Atalante
janieb
madsky
dakota007
bamboochacha
iamnoone
zizi
premiere
silly girl
lula-mae
laetval
Henway
MM
lucy
pattygirl
Charley
m4rose
phys major
fava
watching
Natascha
Lighterside
Joanna
lolo"layla"
lelacorb
blubelle
lovelylois
Maggy
sisieq
bellybaby
Missa
cindigirl
The next mrs clooney
melbert
Pari
it's me
Dexterdidit
davidarochelle
Katiedot
55 posters

Page 17 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 17 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four

Post by Joanna Sun 22 Jan 2012, 19:43

cindigirl wrote:It took me time to get through the male section LOL but the bras in the female section don't look to be outstanding to me, especially for the price.

Coolio
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 17 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four

Post by Missa Sun 22 Jan 2012, 19:58

silly girl wrote:Daily snark is actually a question....so he takes her to a Ravens game and she tweets about love....from what she said on JF show she has season tickets and owns seats....so didn't she bring him not vice versa? I am thinking he said he would go with her and be seen with her because he didn't go to her book party.....I know it was awhile ago and a lot has happened since but that whole thing was bothering me. Sorry for the snark.....

Right, he probably thought it'd be fun to see the Bengals play, and he wouldn't have to go to the trouble of pulling strings to get box seats. Friends at a football game, not a sign of everlasting love.
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 22 Jan 2012, 20:08

davidarochelle wrote:Lelacorb,
Are you saying "gel" bras? What are oil bras? Who makes them?
There are bras and silicone oil because the oil is fluid and goes where it is needed. In Italy there are many brands that make them: In Bloom "," Moonlight "," Playtex "," Triumph "are just a few brands:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 22 Jan 2012, 20:25

Hey Joanna, do those package enhancing underwear come with the models? I'll take a dozen!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 22 Jan 2012, 20:28

She's psyched for the game!!

Stacy Keibler@StacyKeiblerReply

So psyched for the game today. LET'S GO #RAVENS!!! @1WinningDrive [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 22 Jan 2012, 20:36

melbert wrote:Hey Joanna, do those package enhancing underwear come with the models? I'll take a dozen!

OK Mel we can share - I'll take the Low Brief model for weekdays and Comfort Line Boxer model for the weekends. Deal?
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 22 Jan 2012, 20:47

Sign me up!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sun 22 Jan 2012, 20:50

melbert wrote:She's psyched for the game!!

Stacy Keibler@StacyKeiblerReply

So psyched for the game today. LET'S GO #RAVENS!!! @1WinningDrive [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

She's clearly not with George, or it would be Einstein in that Rice jersey. Wonder if she's still in New York, and if so, why? Anyone hear of any upcoming appearances?
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sun 22 Jan 2012, 21:29

Cindigirl,
The assistant was talking about La Perla's custom made bras, not the ready-to-wear line. Supposedly they greatly enhance or reshape, without showing through revealing garments. (I was wearing a thin t-shirt and short-shorts at the time.) Tom Cruise's wife bought custom La Perla for her honeymoon; they are in her price range.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 22 Jan 2012, 23:12

VERY good game, but the Ravens LOST!! cheers 20-23

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 22 Jan 2012, 23:19

Go Patriots!!!!!! Bet Stacy is sad now, but at least Eins clooney won't have to wear that silly ravens shirt anymore.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 22 Jan 2012, 23:20

No Super Bowl for George and Stacy. Crying or Very sad
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 22 Jan 2012, 23:31

melbert wrote:Hey Joanna, do those package enhancing underwear come with the models? I'll take a dozen!

Are you sure you can handle all that excitement on your own mel ? lol!

Maybe cindi had better come and give you a hand too ??? oopsie

I'm off Good night
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sun 22 Jan 2012, 23:40

Einstein is probably breathing a puppy sigh of relief. I do wonder if she is still in NY and if so why? Maybe George needs a break.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Sun 22 Jan 2012, 23:43

Patriots were a shoe in anyway... Very Happy
phys major
phys major
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 23 Jan 2012, 00:03

melbert wrote:No Super Bowl for George and Stacy. Crying or Very sad

hmm?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Mon 23 Jan 2012, 00:09

As a Patriots fan, I can't feel too bad for her...

StacyKeibler Stacy Keibler
"@Torrie11: WOW WHAT A GAME! Sorry @stacykeibler ...I'm sure you aren't happy Sad" I can't talk. I'm so sad Sad
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Mon 23 Jan 2012, 00:22

melbert wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Not long ago she looked like 500$ now she is looking like 5$.
What happened Question

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Location : Universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, Europe, ...

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Mon 23 Jan 2012, 00:26

Too much botox

pandabear
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Mon 23 Jan 2012, 00:27

I think she went on sale. Laughing
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Mon 23 Jan 2012, 00:35

sadDonkey wrote:
melbert wrote:

What happened Question

I thought that dress looked very cheaply made too. The hem doesn't look right, and when she sits it bunches all up. I'm no fashion maven, but is that type of knit dress still considered stylish? Nothing about that look really appealed to me.
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Mon 23 Jan 2012, 00:48

I am posting my reply from a different thread because it is related to Einstein. I know this posting belongs a few pages back, but I just noticed this now. So

[quote]
MM wrote:
Katiedot wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Einstein thinking: "Oh, Puh-Leeze, Stacy. I know you're being nice to me just to impress George. Well, you are not fooling me, so, literally, GET OFF MY BACK!!"
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Mon 23 Jan 2012, 00:58

Joanna wrote:Are there any pictures of GTC grocery shopping ?
I'd love to see those some time please.

Are there any photos of George working on his cars or motorcycles? Now, those would be so cool. Coolio
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 23 Jan 2012, 01:01

MM that's hilarious. They do say that dogs are the best judges of character.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 23 Jan 2012, 01:37

MM wrote:
Joanna wrote:Are there any pictures of GTC grocery shopping ?
I'd love to see those some time please.
Are there any photos of George working on his cars or motorcycles? Now, those would be so cool. Coolio
MM, a few years back - after Sarah, before Elisabetta (I think), the guys were in Como and George was tending to one of the bikes. Not the way you're thinking with wrench in hand, hands greasy, butt crack showing..., but still working on his bike. I will look through my library and see if I can find mine, or maybe someone else has one handy.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Mon 23 Jan 2012, 01:59

I have seen pictures of George and Ben helping a lady with her car it broke down and they helped her out. It's was probably on one of the sites that are no longer with us! Actually I think it could of been CNCU.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Mon 23 Jan 2012, 04:43

sadDonkey wrote:
melbert wrote:

What happened Question

SD you forgot that the girl is " back to the grind", and min. wage is 5$ per.hr. ROTFL

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Mon 23 Jan 2012, 08:27

Back in LA. Spotted at LAX (with bodyguard)

Stacy Keibler without makeup and without Clooney LAX airport

Let's face it: Stacy Keibler is impeccable on the red carpet with boyfriend George Clooney . God forbid! Finely made ​​up with beautiful clothes and glamorous, the statuesque ex-wrestling fighter is known - and how! - Next to the beautiful George. Arouse more curiosity, however, some pictures of Stacy without makeup, or at least very little, the arrival of Los Angeles International Airport ( LAX ). Stacy travels casual boots and scarf, covered by a huge bodyguard. Without makeup and more natural the result is different, but not negative! George knows this: do not make gifts for $ 100,000 in case!

Source

Last edited by watching on Mon 23 Jan 2012, 10:33; edited 1 time in total
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Mon 23 Jan 2012, 10:29

Some humour

Stacy Keibler To Star In "Orgasmic Tennis Court Grunting - The Maria Sharapova Story"
Written by Abel Rodriguez
Topics: Tennis, Wimbledon, George Clooney, maria sharapova, Stacy Keibler
Friday, 20 January 2012

Stacy playing tennis with boyfriend George Clooney at Derek Hough's "Casa Cha Cha Cha."

HOLLYWOOD - Lions Door Pictures in association with Tri-Moon Films has just announced that noted director Bellanino Terrabini will be directing Stacy Keibler in the tennis film Orgasmic Tennis Court Grunting - The Maria Sharapova Story.

The title of the film is taken from the fact that Sharapova, 24, has a unique scream which she emits when she hits the tennis ball that can best be described as sounding like the orgasmic grunt of a banshee in heat.

The horrendous grunt has been clocked at a volume of 101 decibels or even louder than one of Steven Tyler's lyrical screams.

The motion picture which is based on the life of the great Russian born tennis champion will be filmed on location in Calcutta, India; Nairobi, Kenya; and Des Moines, Iowa, an American town in the Midwest which very much resembles London, home of the Wimbledon Tennis Championship Tournament.

Bellanino said that George Clooney's girlfriend Stacy Keibler was chosen to portray the 6-foot-2-inch tennis star because she herself is very tall and just like Sharapova, Keibler has legs that go pretty much from her ankles to just below her belly button.

The noted Italian director was asked by Dylan Fresco of Hollywood Vis-a-Vis if the fact that he is very good fiends with George Clooney had anything to do with Stacy getting the part.

Terrabini, in broken English, replied that the fact that he is very good friends with Clooney and that the actor once lent him $30,000 back in 2002, had positively nothing whatsoever to do with his casting of Keibler to star as Sharapova.

The award-winning director stated that the resemblance between the two women is amazing and he then noted that the only three other actresses that he had even considered to play Sharapova were Sandra Bullock, Kim Kardashian, and Sofia Vergara.

Bullock was rejected because she was too old (47), Kardashian was rejected because her butt was extremely gigantic, and Vergara was rejected for three reasons; her tata's were way too big and she has one hell of a Colombian accent.

FOOTNOTE: The motion picture will have its premier in Bowling Green, Kentucky, at The Horsefeathers Movie Theater in April on Friday the 13th, which is National Tennis Ball Day.

The story above is a satire or parody. It is entirely fictitious.

Source
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 23 Jan 2012, 11:22

Personally I like her natural look with minimum makeup and she can carry it off. Obviously heavier make up is always needed for lights and cameras, every one knows that.
It happens all the time at Vegas weddings !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Mon 23 Jan 2012, 15:03

watching wrote:Back in LA. Spotted at LAX (with bodyguard)

Stacy Keibler without makeup and without Clooney LAX airport

Let's face it: Stacy Keibler is impeccable on the red carpet with boyfriend George Clooney . God forbid! Finely made ​​up with beautiful clothes and glamorous, the statuesque ex-wrestling fighter is known - and how! - Next to the beautiful George. Arouse more curiosity, however, some pictures of Stacy without makeup, or at least very little, the arrival of Los Angeles International Airport ( LAX ). Stacy travels casual boots and scarf, covered by a huge bodyguard. Without makeup and more natural the result is different, but not negative! George knows this: do not make gifts for $ 100,000 in case!

Source
If you look at the close up pictures she is wearing make up. You can see the eyeliner and the lipstick at least, probably a little foundation. She doesn't look bad, but she's not one of those girls that I feel jealous off cos they look amazing with little to no make up on. Probably wouldn't even notice her except for the fact that she has a huge bodyguard with her. Why the body guard??? she really isn't that famous.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 23 Jan 2012, 15:20

I think she looks pretty good with no or minimal makeup. She looks tired though, kind of how I look when I get up in the morning. lol
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Mon 23 Jan 2012, 15:25

She is wearing a heavy sweater and a coat, not the clothing you would wear in California so she is probably on her way from or to the East Coast (Baltimore?) where we have a few inches of ice and snow on the ground. She is not wearing a full red carpet makeup but definitely a lipgloss, maybe to protect her lips and some mascara. I don't think she is wearing foundation.

No, I would not notice her in the street myself although as tall as she is I would probably noticed that. She is a presence just because of her long legs and height.

On the other hand, Elisabetta WITH makeup but without photoshop in the pictures that she took of herself and downloaded on Twitter, I would not notice her in the streets at all.

socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Mon 23 Jan 2012, 16:26

Her parents must be so proud of her!
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Mon 23 Jan 2012, 16:29

Looks like she has makeup on to me...dose anyone have pics with the body guard?
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Mon 23 Jan 2012, 16:47

Here

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Mon 23 Jan 2012, 16:53

He looks like a pussy cat!!! Not grizzly at all ahhhhhhhh!!!!! Razz
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Mon 23 Jan 2012, 18:23

I guess she needs the body guard because of all the paps following her.. Bounce
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 23 Jan 2012, 19:06

phys major wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"If you've got it, flaunt it" is an old saying ! And that was all out in the public arena and not hidden away behind closed doors. Unless anyone knows different ?

I read somewhere that her father
is know as "The Pimp" in the family, so maybe she's always had their encouragement.

Re. the video clip. I can't understand a word that the female is saying !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 23 Jan 2012, 19:13

The lady on the video said she thinks George Clooney had a secret vasectomy. Excuse me, he announced it to the world years ago. Or -did he not have a secret vasectomy? With his sense of humor no one would know. lol
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Mon 23 Jan 2012, 19:20

Yes, as long as she keeps bringing the MO home lol! (who cares)Laughing

Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Mon 23 Jan 2012, 20:10

(I read somewhere that her father
is know as "The Pimp" in the family, so maybe she's always had their encouragement.)

Well than Joanna that would just about explain everything!!!!!
He raised her to be a working girl!!!!
I wonder what people mean when they say if you got it flaunt it...If she has children some day I wonder what it will be like to have her child's friend making comments about there mother to them..My children are horrified when one of there male friends makes a comment that your mother is hot!!!
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 23 Jan 2012, 20:30

Oh thanks cindi lol!

I think that's great that your seen as hot phys major by your children's mates, congratulations.

We all do things when we're young and never think....
"What will my future children think of me in about 20 years time"
I understand a lot of children never believe their parents were young anyway and did interesting things, so why worry ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle meyers Mon 23 Jan 2012, 20:54

I like your avatar Joanna
Michelle meyers
Michelle meyers
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Mon 23 Jan 2012, 22:13

Joanna you and I will never agree...I have morals and that has kept me from doing things my whole life that I might be ashamed of in the future. everyone might as well put out a sex tape...I mean really why worry!
It's one thing doing something stupid it is another thing being filmed doing it...
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Mon 23 Jan 2012, 22:23

Clearly she is wearing some makeup she certainly is au natural. I think she doesn't have the sort of face that can handle strong makeup and looks better with less. She does look tired no big grin here either. Dont know why she that bodyguard he didn't seem with her on her way to LA. I wonder if it's someone picking her up?
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Mon 23 Jan 2012, 23:12

Joanna wrote:

"If you've got it, flaunt it" is an old saying ! And that was all out in the public arena and not hidden away behind closed doors. Unless anyone knows different ?

I read somewhere that her father
is know as "The Pimp" in the family, so maybe she's always had their encouragement.

Re. the video clip. I can't understand a word that the female is saying !
Joanna, "having it, and flaunting it" is way different than from what she's know for. Have you not seen her videos of her sticking her arse out and shaking it all around before entering the ring. My mother is not a prude, but she would be horrified if that's what I'm known for.

And, sorry ladies, whether she is or isn't wearing makeup she looks almost 10 years older.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Mon 23 Jan 2012, 23:17

Let's face it, after a coast to coast redeye flight, everyone looks older. Hard to sleep and recuperate on a plane, even in first class.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Tue 24 Jan 2012, 00:25

The videos, and wrestling in general, are awful for more than having and flaunting anything. She physically assaults other women, always over a man; calls other women b*****s and s***ts; acts out scenarios where men are (fake though it is) "beating up" women. I don't care if she were wearing a high-necked Victorian dress, NONE of that is okay, and certainly shouldn't be presented as appropriate or "fun" behavior to an audience of predominantly young men and boys. I don't care how badly she wants to be famous or how many zeroes were on the checks she cashed, she should be ashamed of herself.
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next