George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 16 EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 16 EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 16 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 16 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 16 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 16 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 16 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 16 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 16 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four

+51
Molly
Michelle meyers
pandabear
playfuldeb
bunny
NotAvailable
fluffy
doris day
MyGirlKylie
sadDonkey
anon.4
Cinderella
Atalante
janieb
madsky
dakota007
bamboochacha
iamnoone
zizi
premiere
silly girl
lula-mae
laetval
Henway
MM
lucy
pattygirl
Charley
m4rose
phys major
fava
watching
Natascha
Lighterside
Joanna
lolo"layla"
lelacorb
blubelle
lovelylois
Maggy
sisieq
bellybaby
Missa
cindigirl
The next mrs clooney
melbert
Pari
it's me
Dexterdidit
davidarochelle
Katiedot
55 posters

Page 16 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next

Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 16 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four

Post by phys major Sat 21 Jan 2012, 22:28

Why does she keep posing for pictures with Gs dog..Is she trying to imply that George is a dog? (D. O. G. dirty old goat ) I just really don't get the dog pictures! I have 2 dogs and 2 cats and I don't take many pictures with them and I love them like CRAZY...
Is someone trying to get attention??????/
phys major
phys major
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 16 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four

Post by lelacorb Sat 21 Jan 2012, 22:32

phys major wrote:Why does she keep posing for pictures with Gs dog..Is she trying to imply that George is a dog? (D. O. G. dirty old goat ) I just really don't get the dog pictures! I have 2 dogs and 2 cats and I don't take many pictures with them and I love them like CRAZY...

Ok you got it! She has some problems!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sat 21 Jan 2012, 23:14

It's probably easier to bribe Einstein then it is to bribe George to be seen with her. Neither look thrilled when they are with her. LOL She needs to get her own dog it isn't like George is in any of these pictures it's an attempt to get attention and it is looking more and more pathetic.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sat 21 Jan 2012, 23:29

My favorite part of these pictures is how she's wearing her ipod, as though she just happened on to professional photographers camped out on a random hiking trail in LA.
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Sat 21 Jan 2012, 23:45

I find it interesting how hard Einstein is pulling on the leash. If you look at his collar it is really stretched. A dog shouldn't be pulling that hard on the leash. I have large black lab and she is powerful and when I walk her, she never pulls that hard. SK may be a dog lover but not really sure she knows much about them, IMHO...........sorry, channeling my inner Cesar Milan the Dog Whisperer.
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Sat 21 Jan 2012, 23:49

Oh and by the way, her twitter account is on fire. She is tweeting like a bird!
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Sun 22 Jan 2012, 00:03

phys major wrote:Why does she keep posing for pictures with Gs dog..Is she trying to imply that George is a dog? (D. O. G. dirty old goat ) I just really don't get the dog pictures! I have 2 dogs and 2 cats and I don't take many pictures with them and I love them like CRAZY...

I think she keeps posing with the dog to let the world know she is still dating George Clooney. Think about it the only time we see them is on red carpet, Cabo,Ravens game and that one dinner date. You don't see them being photographed in the everyday situations ,like other celebs, like shopping at the Grove together, grocery shopping, motorcycle rides, professional basketball games and date nights at the hipster clubs. She can't have pictures with George so the dog will have to do.
Frankly, I think she should get her own dog. The dog rescue groups keep thanking her for highlighting this issue of dog adoption, but what is funny, she didn't do the adopting, she just poses with Einstein for her own publicity.

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 22 Jan 2012, 00:11

Are there any pictures of GTC grocery shopping ?
I'd love to see those some time please.
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 22 Jan 2012, 00:29

I know she is being paid to help promote this exercise video, but why is it being promoted as "HER fitness video"? Her name nor photo is on the outside cover.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 22 Jan 2012, 00:30

Yeah, we did grocery shopping the other day, but didn't have any paps around! And you know how much I LOVE to grocery shop!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 22 Jan 2012, 00:30

I thought it wrong for her to show a photo of her and Einstein on the program Friday night. Einstein is not a Ravens fan!

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sun 22 Jan 2012, 00:34

It sounds like she still could be in New York. So that means George might be going solo tonight. Stacy really wants to go back to Jimmy Fallon someone needs tell her you need something to promote. I wondered about the game too she isn't in it and really she is just a spokesman for it. It looks like the same one she was in NY a few weeks ago to promote. So nothing new!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sun 22 Jan 2012, 00:45

Does anyone find this sudden full court press of publicity odd? It seems like things have really picked up since the new year. Maybe she really is through after the Oscars and she knows it?
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 22 Jan 2012, 00:53

pattygirl wrote:If she's getting $25K per appearance, that's $50K just today. Can't fault that. I'd like to make that, even in a year. Pensions don't pay that good. Wink Smile
PattyGirl, I believe that when "stars" appear on the late night shows, they only get scale, a few hundred dollars. They are there to promote themselves, or a movie, or a CD, etc., so they don't rake in the usual appearance fees. Now in a show like the morning show she was on, I don't know about those, but I can't believe they have any kind of budget to afford $25,000 for ANYONE to appear. She is probably being paid very nicely by the Kinect people (or whoever they are) to be their spokesperson. She certainly is NOT the video game itself.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 22 Jan 2012, 01:29

m4rose wrote:Oh and by the way, her twitter account is on fire. She is tweeting like a bird!

seems like she still in New York, so she probably has nothing else to do since George is her current social events planner.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Sun 22 Jan 2012, 02:02

There is a story in the daily mail about Cray Cray but I can't copy and paste it. Can someone else? They are loving Cray Cray there.
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Sun 22 Jan 2012, 02:06

I couldn't resist posting this comment from Just Jared. I thought it was funny.

"this chick is so desperate.You can tell that she would sell a kidney to be famous."
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 22 Jan 2012, 02:15

Just for you M4Rose!!!

I copied the article, but go to site to look at the pics, watch the video and read the comments. Thank you very much!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

George who? Stacy Keibler shows off her curves in tight and bright coral dress as she steps out for solo appearance

By Sarah Fitzmaurice

Last updated at 6:59 PM on 21st January 2012

She has been on hand to help support her boyfriend George Clooney at every awards ceremony so far this season. But last night Stacy Keibler went solo for an appearance on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon to promote a workout game. While she might have been without her famous beau, Stacy more than proved she can steal the spotlight all on her own.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Bright and bold: Stacy Keibler donned a coral pink knitted dress as she appeared on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon last night

The aspiring actress, 32, looked incredible in a hot coral pink dress which showed off her trim figure.

The former wrestler teamed the figure-hugging knitted frock with a pair of matching high heels and flowing locks.

And Stacy, who has been dating Clooney for five months, spoke about what it has been like attending all the star-studded events with her famous beau.

Curves on show: The bright dress showed off the 32-year-old's incredible figure

Cute in coral: The aspiring actress spoke about the latest video exercise game that she is promoting as well as her experiences on the red carpet with George

With a broad smile she gushed: 'As you can see the Globes were so fun. I feel that I’m just so fortunate to be in a room full of these talented people it’s so overwhelming sometimes.'
Jimmy failed to question Stacy about her high-profile relationship and the pair discussed her current promotional project - an exercise DVD for XBox.

Stacy, who is promoting Your Shape Fitness Evolved 2012, revealed that she is a big video games fan and was once a proud owner of a commodore 64.

The former WWE wrestler also spoke out about her love for the Baltimore Ravens.

Perfect pins: Stacy cut a trim figure as she sat on the chat show host's chair
Stacy, who used to cheer for the football team, said she hoped to see them at the Superbowl.

Last week Stacy attended the Golden Globes with her man George and looked great in a bright scarlet Valentino gown.

She cheered on her boyfriend as he picked up his award for Best Actor.

Last edited by Katiedot on Sun 22 Jan 2012, 03:55; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added pictures and formated text)
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Sun 22 Jan 2012, 02:19

Thanks Melbert! You rock my world this evening!!!!!! Love3
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sun 22 Jan 2012, 02:52

melbert wrote:
pattygirl wrote:If she's getting $25K per appearance, that's $50K just today. Can't fault that. I'd like to make that, even in a year. Pensions don't pay that good. Wink Smile
PattyGirl, I believe that when "stars" appear on the late night shows, they only get scale, a few hundred dollars. They are there to promote themselves, or a movie, or a CD, etc., so they don't rake in the usual appearance fees. Now in a show like the morning show she was on, I don't know about those, but I can't believe they have any kind of budget to afford $25,000 for ANYONE to appear. She is probably being paid very nicely by the Kinect people (or whoever they are) to be their spokesperson. She certainly is NOT the video game itself.

Mel, I know that the shows pay scale, however, she is there to promote the Kinnect game for Xbox 360, so they would be paying her the big bucks.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 22 Jan 2012, 03:45

she use be under contract for the Kinnect game, so I'm sure she has a certain number of appearances that were included in her contract. The 25K is for if you want her to show up at your party of an event. Maybe I should save up and have her come to my birthday party this year LOL!
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sun 22 Jan 2012, 04:15

What is going on with her boobs? When she wore the red dress she had barely any know she looks huge. Is it the material or cut of the dress maybe. I do love the colour she is wearing though and she has had extensions put in. Maybe she is on her way back to LA I don't see her missing out on the SAGS.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sun 22 Jan 2012, 04:41

Dexterdidit,
There are rumors on the internet that SK had breast enhancement surgery. I do know that there are expensive bras that really enhance your figure, even better than the ones at Victoria's Secret. They used to use "chicken cutlets," now there are even more natural looking "enhancements." That is how a man can easily pass for a woman. You wouldn't believe all of the different ways you can fake a better looking behind.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 22 Jan 2012, 04:52

I would go with chicken fillets too on this occasion.

Not saying she has or hasn't had breast enhancement surgery (don't know, don't care) but if she did it wasn't over the past two days.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sun 22 Jan 2012, 05:01

Dexterdidit wrote:What is going on with her boobs? When she wore the red dress she had barely any know she looks huge. Is it the material or cut of the dress maybe. I do love the colour she is wearing though and she has had extensions put in. Maybe she is on her way back to LA I don't see her missing out on the SAGS.

I thought the same thing! Uh oh, an agency contract AND a boob job -- she may not even make it to the Oscars. Wink
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 22 Jan 2012, 05:07

You really think she had a boob job and recovered fully from it in five days????
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 22 Jan 2012, 05:11

Thanks Katie for fixing my post!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 22 Jan 2012, 05:32

Two more videos from the Jimmy Fallon show found by Henway:

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sun 22 Jan 2012, 10:28

I think it's what Katie said the chicken fillets and a great enhancing bra. Also I think the dress is helping. Don't think it's possible to recover from a boob job in five days I know there are more non evasive ones these days but you still need time to recover. I really think Stacy should wear brighter colours I really like that colour on her and her hair extensions look good too.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 22 Jan 2012, 10:44

I can't see the second vid

... why no permission? scratch
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 22 Jan 2012, 13:15

Because you're not in America. Same as with so many other videos. Sad
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 22 Jan 2012, 13:27

bleth
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 22 Jan 2012, 13:30

Try this link ?

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sun 22 Jan 2012, 14:22

Katiedot wrote:You really think she had a boob job and recovered fully from it in five days????

No, I was just joking about it seeming like all George's reputed "farewell" gifts were falling into place.
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sun 22 Jan 2012, 14:27

What a difference the right bra can make!
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 22 Jan 2012, 14:29

the right woman too
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 22 Jan 2012, 15:19

Glad I am not the only one that has wondered about the boobs. If you look at the bikini shots on the web she has about an A cup, but then there are times when it looks like a c cup. That is one good bra, or two great cutlets.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 22 Jan 2012, 15:26

The next mrs clooney wrote:That is one good bra, or two great cutlets.

LOL mrs. clooney. Actually there are some Victoria Secret models who are an A cup but with the VS bras they look like a B or C.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sun 22 Jan 2012, 15:43

Like I said Victoria's Secret and chicken cutlets are "old school." You wouldn't believe the more modern innovations; transvestites and female impersonators have their pick. G's assistant told me all the actresses now wear custom designed La Perla bras. I asked him why I needed to spend so much money on something very few get to see. He says that it's one of the ways to completely enhance or change your figure, and that they fit much better than Victoria's Secret.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 22 Jan 2012, 16:16

pattygirl wrote:What a difference the right bra can make!

The oil bras work wonders!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sun 22 Jan 2012, 16:39

Lelacorb,
Are you saying "gel" bras? What are oil bras? Who makes them?
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Duffy Sun 22 Jan 2012, 16:47

Ok, I'll bite...Davida, how did you end up in a conversation with G's assistant about the finer 'points' of custom-designed bras? I imagine that would have been a very funny discussion. Laughing

Duffy
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sun 22 Jan 2012, 17:14

Daily snark is actually a question....so he takes her to a Ravens game and she tweets about love....from what she said on JF show she has season tickets and owns seats....so didn't she bring him not vice versa? I am thinking he said he would go with her and be seen with her because he didn't go to her book party.....I know it was awhile ago and a lot has happened since but that whole thing was bothering me. Sorry for the snark.....

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by bunny Sun 22 Jan 2012, 17:30

davidarochelle wrote:Lelacorb,
Are you saying "gel" bras? What are oil bras? Who makes them?

Oil bras are a bra with a built in oil pack to add cup size. The oil packs are lighter then the "chicken cutlets". Honestly - the right undergarments can totally change your body type and make you look a lot better.
bunny
bunny
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 22 Jan 2012, 17:34

Has been like that since Scarlett O'Hara !! lol!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sun 22 Jan 2012, 17:41

Duffy,
We were having a very long chat. At one point I said that while I was sympathetic to directors who get frustrated with actresses that become too obsessed with their looks, the industry demands ladies always look young and beautiful. He said that it was more important for a girl to make the camera fall in love with her, which is why some of us look far better on film. For example, is the actress more or less "natural and relatable" when being interviewed? I have seen the most gorgeous girls and guys literally shrink on camera, they look so uncomfortable.

Anyway he started telling me some of the "tricks" costumers from Edith Head onward used to make actresses look better. His main suggestion for me was a La Perla bra that does not show lines under thin t-shirts and really enhances one's figure. Of course I could not follow through with his suggestion to get a custom-made La Perla.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 22 Jan 2012, 17:53

Hmmmmmm....nice Thumbs up! LOL!

Oh...there is a female section too lol!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle meyers Sun 22 Jan 2012, 17:57

Stacy Kiebler's movie " dysfunctional friends' is coming out February 3

Michelle meyers
Michelle meyers
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 22 Jan 2012, 17:58

It took me time to get through the male section LOL but the bras in the female section don't look to be outstanding to me, especially for the price.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Sun 22 Jan 2012, 19:37

So who is going to buy that video for some work-outs ? Sofa bounce
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21  Next