George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 15 EmptyYesterday at 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 15 EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 15 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 15 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 15 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 15 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 15 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 15 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 15 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four

+51
Molly
Michelle meyers
pandabear
playfuldeb
bunny
NotAvailable
fluffy
doris day
MyGirlKylie
sadDonkey
anon.4
Cinderella
Atalante
janieb
madsky
dakota007
bamboochacha
iamnoone
zizi
premiere
silly girl
lula-mae
laetval
Henway
MM
lucy
pattygirl
Charley
m4rose
phys major
fava
watching
Natascha
Lighterside
Joanna
lolo"layla"
lelacorb
blubelle
lovelylois
Maggy
sisieq
bellybaby
Missa
cindigirl
The next mrs clooney
melbert
Pari
it's me
Dexterdidit
davidarochelle
Katiedot
55 posters

Page 15 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next

Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 15 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four

Post by lelacorb Fri 20 Jan 2012, 16:03

bellybaby wrote:Looks like someone has a finger on her talent..... Laughing

Excellent insight!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four - Page 15 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part four

Post by davidarochelle Fri 20 Jan 2012, 19:52

Many character actresses make a decent living, and at about $1000 per day SAG scale plus benefits and perks, it doesn't take that many days for some people to be happy. Some ladies were older than 32 when they started. Not everyone in SAG is famous or a starlet.

Having been interviewed on camera so many times and having been on the Red Carpet as well, I cannot understand those that desire an entertainment career and do not LOVE giving original press quotes. There are many hosting jobs in Hollywood for those with connections. If SK like EC does not have a strong following then I cannot see her getting those jobs. There was a very short lived reality show from David Beckham and his wife on their new LA lifestyle. It immediately bombed because the couple came across as too cold and the audience could not relate. Paris Hilton's series of reality TV were designed to make total fun of a spoiled heiress getting dirty milking cows and working on a dude ranch. Could SK do something similar for "trash TV?"
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Fri 20 Jan 2012, 19:53

newyorklivetv New York Live
Great show today! She's an actress, wrestler, and George Clooney's girlfriend, Stacy Keibler is here LIVE! Plus... fb.me/D6pOdej4
5 hours ago

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Fri 20 Jan 2012, 19:56

davidarochelle wrote:Many character actresses make a decent living, and at about $1000 per day SAG scale plus benefits and perks, it doesn't take that many days for some people to be happy. Some ladies were older than 32 when they started. Not everyone in SAG is famous or a starlet.
If she gets those roles, IMHO, its because of the WME name. Otherwise, her old agency would have gotten her more character parts.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Fri 20 Jan 2012, 20:07

sisieq wrote:newyorklivetv New York Live
Great show today! She's an actress, wrestler, and George Clooney's girlfriend, Stacy Keibler is here LIVE! Plus... fb.me/D6pOdej4
5 hours ago
Bringing over from WME thread adding more info about the above tweet:

Re: stacy signs with WME (William Morris)

Post by silly girl Today at 8:16 am

She was on Good Day New York this morning for a new excercise workout on the Kinect system. Saw a promo but not the show. Maybe that is what she wants to do. I don't think she is dumb either. I think she is doing what sh needs to do to live the life she wants. Can't fault her for that. Anyway just an fyi.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Fri 20 Jan 2012, 20:45

If she's getting $25K per appearance, that's $50K just today. Can't fault that. I'd like to make that, even in a year. Pensions don't pay that good. Wink Smile
pattygirl
pattygirl
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Fri 20 Jan 2012, 20:52

XXXXXX
Stacey Keibler introduced on Good Day New York as "Model, actress, and George Clooney's girlfriend". The Clooney School of Performing Arts!
15 hours ago

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Fri 20 Jan 2012, 21:14

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

picture of Stacy Keibler departing LAX yesterday

Also, found this new twitter account - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Stacy Keibler News
@stacy_keibler USA
Follow us for up to date Stacy Keibler news, videos, pictures & more. Official twitter for StacyK.org! We're NOT Stacy Keibler*

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 20 Jan 2012, 21:18

Her hair is getting so dark. maybe she finally got the memo that George prefers brunettes.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Molly Fri 20 Jan 2012, 22:38

Unfortunately, I don't have a scanner.. Sad
There is only one article in the new People magazine (January 30 issue) about the Golden Globes... entitled "Stacy's date with George - Red Carpet Date Night", and it's basically a diary of Stacy's "perfect day", getting ready for the Globes at George's house with some pictures of her, her and Einstein and then 2 of her and George at the GG.

Last edited by Chez on Sat 21 Jan 2012, 02:41; edited 1 time in total

Molly
Shy poster

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Fri 20 Jan 2012, 23:14

Went on to StacyK.org site. I think it is maintained by Torrie Wilson, her best friend. This is my opinion, as the welcome message is signed: xo Torrie. It is labeled Stacy Kiebler Official Site.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Fri 20 Jan 2012, 23:41

sisieq wrote:newyorklivetv New York Live
5 hours ago

Follow up tweet that says it all:

MyFoxNY MyFoxNY
Big 9 am hour on GDNY: Vanilla Ice and Stacy Keibler stop by. Don't miss it!

That is the exact level of "celebrity" she should be appearing with. Smile
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Sat 21 Jan 2012, 00:55

I saw it Chez, I think it is WME starting her PR.

pandabear
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sat 21 Jan 2012, 01:08

pandabear wrote:I saw it Chez, I think it is WME starting her PR.

The new twitter site actually links back to that stacyk.org blog others mentioned here, that's supposedly run by Torrie Wilson. There don't seem to be many updates, but the copyright is from 2003-2011, so I don't think it's WME. Are we sure this is a new twitter site, or did we just not find it earlier because they don't update very often (or at all, it looks like, until the last few days)?
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sat 21 Jan 2012, 01:09

Chez wrote:Unfortunately, I don't have a scanner.. Sad
There is only one article in the new People magazine (January 30 issue) about the Golden Globes... entitled "Stacy's date with George - Red Carpet Date Night", and it's basically a dairy of Stacy's "perfect day", getting ready for the Globes at George's house with some pictures of her, her and Einstein and then 2 of her and George at the GG.

First off: WELCOME!

I don't have access to a scanner anymore, but thanks for the heads up and will check it out. Now it makes sense why she had a photo dressed up with Einstein.

Unless this is WME starting with promoting her, why the h*ll would People do this type of article for a D-lister who is only The Date!

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sat 21 Jan 2012, 01:11

pattygirl wrote:Went on to StacyK.org site. I think it is maintained by Torrie Wilson, her best friend. This is my opinion, as the welcome message is signed: xo Torrie. It is labeled Stacy Kiebler Official Site.
Thank for the info! LOL, wonder if SK runs a fan site for Torrie. tongue

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sat 21 Jan 2012, 01:13

pandabear wrote:I saw it Chez, I think it is WME starting her PR.
Wrote my comment before reading yours. LOL! I think so, too, and this is only the beginning. Shocked

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sat 21 Jan 2012, 01:16

Perhaps because it's the only way they can get something with George in it. Let's face it, George is who they want to report on, not Stacy.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Sat 21 Jan 2012, 01:28

I agree with both of you it is only the beginning and yes I think George is who they want to report on.

pandabear

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 21 Jan 2012, 01:32

Saw her appearance this morning, what a sham. Thumb wrestling with the idiot host, now that takes talent. Every appearance focuses on George that's all people care about when they book her.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sat 21 Jan 2012, 01:38

Here is the story, having trouble copying the video...she does say that they are a couple....she seemed very nervous....I liked Rosanna Scotto better when she was on at night.

MYFOXNY.COM - Her days as 'Mrs. Handcock' on the WWE and earlier as an NFL cheerleader may be long over, but for Stacy Keibler performing for large audiences and keeping fit have paid off.
The girlfriend of one of Hollywood's most eligible bachelors is launching her acting career and is out with a new fitness video game.
On Friday, Keibler visited the set of Good Day NY and showed us how to play Your Shape Fitness Evolved 2012". The video game is for the X-Box Kinect.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sat 21 Jan 2012, 01:42

is launching her acting career
At 32!!!

StacyKeibler Stacy Keibler
Backstage at @LateNightJimmy ready for @jimmyfallon Smile twitpic.com/89nkqw
2 hours ago

Waaaaay too much makeup, especially the eyes. IMHO!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sat 21 Jan 2012, 01:56

For COH dog owners (Dex's owner),
Do dogs mind dressing up in human clothes? I don't mean wearing a sweater for warmth. Or was Eins Clooney bribed to go along with the photo op?
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 21 Jan 2012, 02:27

My dog hates wearing human clothes. If I try to put t-shirt on her just for fun she rips it right off. hates bandanas too. If I hold food up she will usually stay still long enough for a photo op.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sat 21 Jan 2012, 02:40

The Next Mrs. Clooney,
Thanks for your answer. Considering SK is not a very little girl dressing up her own dog, don't you think that she was not being very kind and loving to Eins Clooney?
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 21 Jan 2012, 02:48

I agree Davida. She should not be dressing einstein up and his face in the pictures prove he hates it. Also she needs to remember he is George's dog and not hers and stop using the dog for publicity. Dogs don't need clothes. Only time my dog had to wear tshirts was aster she had surgery and I needed to cover the drains so she wouldn't pull them out. But we all know how stacy likes to play dress up looks like poor eins has been dragged in to that too.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sat 21 Jan 2012, 04:46

My dog Dexter wouldn't be caught dead wearing clothes he is very happy with his fur coat. I wouldn't say dogs like but for some they will put up with it cause it's been done since they were born or because they get treats and bribed. Einstein being a foodie probably get's treats it's very hard to dress an unwilling dog. He doesn't look thrilled with her and he isn't her dog and George doesn't strike me as a let's dress the dog kind of guy. He never dressed up Bud and Lou! Stacy is doing it because unlike George, Einstein can be bribed into photo ops.

Wow Stacy revealed they are a couple not exactly a huge revelation! She is hawking excercise equipment does Jimmy Fallon normally do that?
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 21 Jan 2012, 05:32

sisieq wrote: why the h*ll would People do this type of article for a D-lister who is only The Date!
Because people want to read about her. It's really simple: the magazines (and websites) will only feature 'celebs' that will make their readers buy their magazines (and therefore read the advertising). If a person doesn't sell magazines then they don't get into the magazines.

And before anyone says that nobody wants to read about Stacy Keibler, the experience on this very forum should tell you that's not true: the most read and the most commented on threads are the girlfriends' threads.

I totally agree that people are only interested in her because of George Clooney but while she's dating him they're interested in her too but only because of what she has to say about George.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sat 21 Jan 2012, 06:56

Katiedot,
Some people read mags and follow celebs and celeb hangers on so that they can laugh and make fun of those with questionable taste. The smart famewhores have learned to take advantage of this fact and to "laugh all of the way to the bank." (So why haven't we heard about Paris Hilton lately. Did she finally "max out" her fame potential for making moolah?)
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 21 Jan 2012, 08:29

Oh yes, nobody said anything about people actually liking the celebs they read about.

I think you're right about Paris Hilton having exceeded her sell by date (one can only hope!). I have to admit to having a soft spot for the Kardashians because I do catch their tv programme now and then and find it compelling viewing. I can't quite put my finger on what it is, but it's not just because they're awful people. I used to like the Denise Richard's programme too.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 21 Jan 2012, 09:38

Have I missed all the Jmmy Fallon stuff?

Here's a pic from her facebook:

Henway found the following:

Leaving LAX on 19 Jan:

And this:

From moe jackson

Stacy Keibler was seen out & about promoting "Your Shape Fitness Evolved 2012" video game in NYC earlier today.

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 21 Jan 2012, 10:34

So all that BS about her being snubbed by Anjie is totally wrong.
I admire her ability to shrug off all the rubbish reporting about her.
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sat 21 Jan 2012, 14:42

I didn't watch the whole interview on GDNY as the hosts embarrass me....only saw the beginning. I did watch Jimmy Fallon....he showed a photo of her in Raven gear with the dog....ok my snark of the day....he called Einstein her dog and she didn't disagree....if that were me I would say it was my BF dog....like I said snark of the day....going to watch the snow with my coffee...

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Sat 21 Jan 2012, 15:32

laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 21 Jan 2012, 15:36

I've never seen a dog that looks so mad all the time, as Eins does when he's pictured with Stacy. To answer an earlier questions Dogs have over 100 facial expression, this is not a happy expression. Looks like she is holding him to keep him from running away. Poor Eins. Stacy get your own dog and leave Eins alone!!!
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 21 Jan 2012, 15:46

I just HATE to see dogs dressed up like that !
Can anyone explain to me WHY people do it ??
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 21 Jan 2012, 15:48

Joanna wrote:I just HATE to see dogs dressed up like that !
Can anyone explain to me WHY people do it ??
Because is stupid!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 21 Jan 2012, 15:55

The next mrs clooney wrote:I've never seen a dog that looks so mad all the time, as Eins does when he's pictured with Stacy. To answer an earlier questions Dogs have over 100 facial expression, this is not a happy expression. Looks like she is holding him to keep him from running away. Poor Eins. Stacy get your own dog and leave Eins alone!!!

I agree. If you look at the footage of Einstein in the video posted by the cocker rescue org, he's such a happy smiley dog, and that should be evident even in stills. Every pic she's posted looks forced and as if the poor thing has been cornered. All these pics do is reinforce the idea that it's all about her and how she wants to be perceived. Pathetic, using a dog for her own PR.

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sat 21 Jan 2012, 16:33

I just watched the Jimmy Fallon episode on nbc.com. It's the first long-ish interview I've seen with her, and while she seems like a perfectly nice person, she just doesn't seem like she has much to say. Any time Jimmy veered off video games or the Ravens, she was at a loss. I will give her some credit for being a decent Password player (she and Jimmy played against Joan and Melissa Rivers).

Has anyone else ever seen Kristen Wiig's impression of Kathie Lee Gifford on Saturday Night Live? She does this really fake laugh where she's not really making any sound but her shoulders go up and down -- Stacy does the exact same thing. Not that that means anything, but I kept thinking of it while I was watching the video.
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sat 21 Jan 2012, 16:37

Joanna,
I used to think all kitties and puppies would look better with human-style clothes, especially if they matched mine. The next door neighbors told me their dog I always played with, didn't even need a dog sweater as it was too warm in San Diego. I am no longer a 3-year-old, thinking that 4-legged companions are like the cartoon animals in Dr. Seuss books. (Cat In The Hat) When I finally got my first cat as a teenager, my attempt at dressing lasted less than a minute. My cat let me know immediately how silly he thought he felt and looked.

Doesn't Eins Clooney always look happy when papped with G? And he isn't always bribed with food, unless G carries treats in his pants? (Get your mind out of the gutter.)
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Sat 21 Jan 2012, 17:02

Where did Laetval find this picture ??? Yeah Right
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 21 Jan 2012, 18:28

The picture was shown by the presenter on the recent TV appearance by Stacy.
Sorry, I'm a bit vague about the details !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 21 Jan 2012, 18:38

So that's a good answer, Davida, to my question of "why?"
It's a "childish attitude" towards the dog in question.
Thanks for that !
I also think it's a great insult to a dog/cat and can't imagine any of them are happy when it's done to them.
And animal owners responsibility towards their animal is
to make them happy IMO
(Sorry to go off topic )
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Sat 21 Jan 2012, 20:21

So who is the one taking those dogpictures chez Clooneys. George himself or her friends ?
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 21 Jan 2012, 20:25

Or timer on camera ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sat 21 Jan 2012, 20:41

does anyone want to see a vid of a smiling dog? Watch this.

cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 21 Jan 2012, 20:48

Atalante wrote:So who is the one taking those dogpictures chez Clooneys. George himself or her friends ?
I'd hope it's not George. Don't see him wasting his time with all the pics, or tormenting his dog in this way.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 21 Jan 2012, 20:55

Atalante wrote:So who is the one taking those dogpictures chez Clooneys. George himself or her friends ?

Every magazine has been showing Stacey Kiebler walking Einstein:

socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by Natascha Sat 21 Jan 2012, 20:56

I don't think it's George who takes those pictures. He seems to be somebody who really loves animals.
My guess is: If she keeps treating poor Eins like this, she will be out of the door sooner than she thinks.

Natascha

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sat 21 Jan 2012, 21:12

Fifth picture down, if that's a seam running down below the middle of her waist then it's in a terrible (and uncomfortable) place for one. If it's not then no wonder Einstein is drooling. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 21 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next