George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Good News
BAFTA - The Descendants & The Ides of March nominated - Page 6 EmptyYesterday at 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
BAFTA - The Descendants & The Ides of March nominated - Page 6 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
BAFTA - The Descendants & The Ides of March nominated - Page 6 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
BAFTA - The Descendants & The Ides of March nominated - Page 6 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
BAFTA - The Descendants & The Ides of March nominated - Page 6 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
BAFTA - The Descendants & The Ides of March nominated - Page 6 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
BAFTA - The Descendants & The Ides of March nominated - Page 6 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
BAFTA - The Descendants & The Ides of March nominated - Page 6 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
BAFTA - The Descendants & The Ides of March nominated - Page 6 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

BAFTA - The Descendants & The Ides of March nominated

+34
macs
NotAvailable
Missa
Pari
bamboochacha
sadDonkey
annemarie
m4rose
Duffy
Lighterside
Vi
lelacorb
Merlin
watching
Michelle meyers
Henway
sisieq
Atalante
lucy
melbert
The next mrs clooney
pattygirl
lovelylois
zizi
silly girl
cindigirl
Cinderella
Dexterdidit
Katiedot
Joanna
fluffy
dakota007
it's me
laetval
38 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

BAFTA - The Descendants & The Ides of March nominated - Page 6 Empty Re: BAFTA - The Descendants & The Ides of March nominated

Post by Joanna Mon 13 Feb 2012, 17:12

Some lovely pictures of the Trainee Funeral Director here

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Joanna on Mon 13 Feb 2012, 17:18; edited 1 time in total
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

BAFTA - The Descendants & The Ides of March nominated - Page 6 Empty Re: BAFTA - The Descendants & The Ides of March nominated

Post by Joanna Mon 13 Feb 2012, 17:17

Numbers 4 & 9 show him busking in Covent Garden
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Mon 13 Feb 2012, 17:19

Joanna wrote:Some lovely pictures of the Trainee Funeral director here

Sorry... but "death" is not to be teased with in any form, for Heaven's sake!!! Can you KINDLY STOP about your "Funeral Director" joking that you are onto Joanna!!??! Thank you...

I hope that was OK by the rules Katie... apologies if I broke some...
Pari
Pari
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 13 Feb 2012, 17:27

Why ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 13 Feb 2012, 17:28

More BAFTA's pictures here

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle meyers Mon 13 Feb 2012, 17:41

I loved the pictures sooo much i went back to look at them again and wrote a story. i really love to write, been doing it most of my life.

I'll put it in a new thread. I'm biased but i think it's funny. If interested you can read it. The story goes in order with the pictures or heading under or over the picture as they appear

I hope you like it?
Michelle meyers
Michelle meyers
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Mon 13 Feb 2012, 17:47

Joanna wrote:Why ?

Well Joanna... some beliefs/phases in life, are sacred for some people... and "death" is a very delicate one of them... Maybe I am wrong... but I find it appalling to joke about people/procedures that has to do with pall bearing / mourning / sadness / sorrow / pain / grief / devastation / lamentation in a household...

I hope I have explained myself... although I do respect your freedom / choice to express yourself finally... as also this House's rules... peace to you I love you

Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle meyers Mon 13 Feb 2012, 17:55

Uhhhhh what was that about especially with all the devastating deaths lately. The last thing i want to see is that. RIGHT after Whitney????
Michelle meyers
Michelle meyers
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Mon 13 Feb 2012, 18:02

For some reason, and yes, through my humble eyes, I do find that George looked/looks awesome great on the BAFTA Red Carpet... Yes indeed, I did say "splendid" this morning and that adjective kind of gets added onto, every time I look through more pictures... Every photo emphasises the beauty of his face, his look, his expression... and all else about how his garments flow, just kind of merges in the background... elsewhere Very Happy

Again... I understand that there can be many different ways of looking at all of it... Smile

The Zimbio set was a treat... Thanks Joanna Smile
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 13 Feb 2012, 18:48

Sorry you were offended Pari. I was only commenting on
the formal overcoat.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Mon 13 Feb 2012, 19:14

Joanna wrote:Sorry you were offended Pari. I was only commenting on
the formal overcoat.

Peace dear Joanna Smile For some strange reason, your notes today also reminded me of the video Elisabetta made post separation from George... where a "Funeral" figured... Anyways... for as long as the sacred remains... I love you
Ta for now... Smile
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 13 Feb 2012, 19:33

I haven't got a clue about that video Pari and don't need to be informed either lol!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 13 Feb 2012, 20:09

George on his way back to warm LA

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Mon 13 Feb 2012, 20:44

Pari wrote:For some reason, and yes, through my humble eyes, I do find that George looked/looks awesome great on the BAFTA Red Carpet... Yes indeed, I did say "splendid" this morning and that adjective kind of gets added onto, every time I look through more pictures... Every photo emphasises the beauty of his face, his look, his expression... and all else about how his garments flow, just kind of merges in the background... elsewhere Very Happy

Again... I understand that there can be many different ways of looking at all of it... Smile

The Zimbio set was a treat... Thanks Joanna Smile

You took the words out of my mouth, Pari.
He looks great!
I see no flaws.
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Mon 13 Feb 2012, 20:54

In a personal observation: Despite George not winning some awards he has been looking a lot happier and handsome lately.

It was getting depressing seeing him with that grumpy fake smile.

Love the new George!
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Mon 13 Feb 2012, 20:55

A question to ALL: why does Pari keep getting "red" on her personal comment? Doesn't she have the right to voice her personal feeling? Thanks!

by Pari Today at 9:19 am

Sorry... but "death" is not to be teased with in any form, for Heaven's sake!!!

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 13 Feb 2012, 20:58

Joanna
don't like your pic

he seems crying!

where the hell is he going to!?
he is here from what? 2 days?
and BAM
another jet lag

YOU CRAZY GEORGE!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 13 Feb 2012, 21:01

Yes he is crying...no BAFTA you see ?

He's flying Home for Valentines Day I M !

(Oh.... I'm ducking for cover now....LOL)
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 13 Feb 2012, 21:04

It's me, I think Joanna's avatar is from one of George's press conferences where he was making fun of Judy Greer's crying.

cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 13 Feb 2012, 21:06

True cindi, true.

Thought it apt, for one day only though lol!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 13 Feb 2012, 21:10

I'm pretty sure it is appropriate for today. I read on another blog site that he's headed to Ireland to jump on the hog again with Bono. Don't know what to believe.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 Feb 2012, 21:12

Joanna wrote:True cindi, true.

Thought it apt, for one day only though lol!
I think it's both appropriate and very funny. Cool I also thought your comment re Clooney looking like a funeral director very funny. He did. Shame that some people on here seem to be so insecure about their beliefs that they feel the need to berate others for daring to have a sense of humour and a laugh. Not to mention telling others what they can and can't make a joke about.

Last edited by Anxala on Mon 13 Feb 2012, 21:14; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 13 Feb 2012, 21:13

Time alone will tell all....hopefully any way.

"Jump on the hog" What does that mean cindi ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 13 Feb 2012, 21:16

Thanks Anxala, glad you saw the connection too.

I didn't even think about the "d" word when I saw that coat lol!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 13 Feb 2012, 21:18

Oh no Joanna, nothing obscene intended LOL. By "jump on the hog" I meant jump on the motorcycle. There's some rumors he's going to Ireland to go riding with Bono now.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 13 Feb 2012, 21:23

In his posh black coat ????? Coolio oopsie
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Mon 13 Feb 2012, 21:26

Since he is wearing it in the Popsugar photo's I have a theory...I think he didn't wear a coat to London but when he landed he realized it was freezing so bought one....now he has a brand new dress coat....I think it is nice, very sharp...just my theory...

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 13 Feb 2012, 21:33

cindigirl wrote:I'm pretty sure it is appropriate for today. I read on another blog site that he's headed to Ireland to jump on the hog again with Bono. Don't know what to believe.

Cindy, but you have an idea of the temperatures that we are in Ireland at this time? Could freeze the balls to George if he went in motion in Ireland now!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 13 Feb 2012, 21:45

I wonde if he'd have strapped his BAFTA to the pillion seat to ride around Ireland in his posh coat ?

NOW that would have been super Superdupercool
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 13 Feb 2012, 21:46

Will you be able to spot him there lelacorb ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 13 Feb 2012, 21:47

But the fuck are you dressed like George! The cappoto elegant cashmere with jeans? Giorgio Armani slaps you if he sees you!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 13 Feb 2012, 21:47

ma nooooo
ci sono gli Oscar!

if he is already gone

è scemo Beaten
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 13 Feb 2012, 21:49

OK my comment about Ireland was taken from a link from The Sun, a UK mag. I said I didn't believe it, but here it is:

"GEORGE CLOONEY is roaring off on a motorbike tour to console himself after missing out on the Best Actor gong at last night's Baftas.
11 comments Related StoriesMeryl's Streeps ahead at BAFTAS
IRON Lady star grabs another gong as The Artist sweeps board at the British film awards
Christina drives Men Mad at BAFTAsClooney's missing the parent geneCloo-less judges pick 'lookalike'The star — nominated for role in The Descendants — is going to ride around Ireland after taking advice from petrolhead pal Bono.

Although George, who lost out to The Artist's Jean Dujardin admitted the wild weather there terrifies him, his biggest worry is that he will have Gaelic ladies hurling themselves at him.

George said: "I ran into Bono in Toronto who was there for a documentary about U2. Turns out he's as nuts about bikes as me and told me Ireland is a great place to ride around.

"He's already given me a list of cool places to check out so I'm really looking forward just riding around the country on my bike."

cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 13 Feb 2012, 21:50

il cappotto elegante non è so bad
but better with a different shirt
wrong choice
but we can understand
he is on a (toooooooo much!!! Evil or Very Mad ) fast trip
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 13 Feb 2012, 21:51

but he didn't say WHEN

no?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 Feb 2012, 21:52

lelacorb wrote:Cindy, but you have an idea of the temperatures that we are in Ireland at this time? Could freeze the balls to George if he went in motion in Ireland now!
Not true at all. It's relatively mild there, much warmer than the UK. I was there in Dec and Jan and wore no more than a warm jacket, and that was on the coast. And contrary to popular myth, it does not rain all the time. It rains some of the time but it's 'backdrop' rain, usually accompanied by sun, a bit of sleet, rainbows, more rain, sun, some wind, more rain, and then sun again. And that's just in an hour. Smile In any case, you don't go to Ireland for the weather, you go for Ireland.

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 13 Feb 2012, 21:57

would like me too to see that... Rolling Eyes
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 13 Feb 2012, 21:57

Was that the west coast Anxala ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 13 Feb 2012, 21:58

Anxala wrote:
lelacorb wrote:Cindy, but you have an idea of the temperatures that we are in Ireland at this time? Could freeze the balls to George if he went in motion in Ireland now!
Not true at all. It's relatively mild there, much warmer than the UK. I was there in Dec and Jan and wore no more than a warm jacket, and that was on the coast. And contrary to popular myth, it does not rain all the time. It rains some of the time but it's 'backdrop' rain, usually accompanied by sun, a bit of sleet, rainbows, more rain, sun, some wind, more rain, and then sun again. And that's just in an hour. Smile In any case, you don't go to Ireland for the weather, you go for Ireland.

You try to shoot in motion with a few degrees! If you do not have the balls you will freeze your brain!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 13 Feb 2012, 22:02

and if you don't have neither the brain?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 13 Feb 2012, 22:02

lelacorb wrote:But the fuck are you dressed like George! The cappoto elegant cashmere with jeans? Giorgio Armani slaps you if he sees you!

Laughed at this lela, maybe that's why George is wearing the heavy coat, for his trip to Ireland?
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 13 Feb 2012, 22:06

CindiGirl, I think that article writer "heard" George say he was going on the bike tour and just ASSUMED he was going now to console himself after his loss. I doubt George even talked to this person. They took it from other things that George has said.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 13 Feb 2012, 22:07

He maybe came from LA without one and now can't leave it off....
too chilly for him here.

He said something to one of the lady presenters on the RC about thermals, and she said she was wearing them under her long dress.
Bet that turned him on ??
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 13 Feb 2012, 22:10

hope NOT! affraid
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 Feb 2012, 22:10

Joanna wrote:Was that the west coast Anxala ?
Yeah. Smile Where the best bike routes and the most stunning coastline is. Not to mention the best pubs. Very Happy

@Lelacorb - Such drama! A bit of wind and rain is hardly going to kill him, is it?

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 13 Feb 2012, 22:17

Anxala wrote:
Joanna wrote:Was that the west coast Anxala ?
Yeah. Smile Where the best bike routes and the most stunning coastline is. Not to mention the best pubs. Very Happy

@Lelacorb - Such drama! A bit of wind and rain is hardly going to kill him, is it?

George does not seem the type to go running in winter, you usually see in motion when there are 25/30 degrees
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 13 Feb 2012, 22:24

Hi Mel, I said before I didn't believe it - but it did get this thread going didn't it? LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 13 Feb 2012, 22:26

Photo no 2...George taking a picture, or signing ?

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 13 Feb 2012, 22:27

LOL!
This was for CindiGirl, but Joanna, you can use it too! Stacy and Eli must have taught him how to take his own pic!!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 13 Feb 2012, 22:31

This is interesting...a blow by blow account of the whole evening.

Picture of GTC lower down....and one of Miss Piggy too.

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next