George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George in Tuscany
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 19:45 by benex

» The Good News
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 2 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 2 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three

+54
ladydi
playfuldeb
Snoopy
bamboochacha
Elo
socimar
Wolfgang Gunnerson
anon.4
noodle
JJ
Casey
Natascha
fava
madsky
premiere
pattygirl
fluffy
Dior
cooksie
Merlin
pandabear
blubelle
Pari
bellybaby
adgran
lolo"layla"
MyGirlKylie
m4rose
sadDonkey
Henway
doris day
davidarochelle
lucy
cindigirl
MM
LornaDoone
lula-mae
Missa
Lighterside
Katiedot
Jade
watching
zizi
Charley
lovelylois
phys major
laetval
Joanna
Cinderella
melbert
it's me
sisieq
Dexterdidit
lelacorb
58 posters

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 2 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three

Post by zizi Wed 30 Nov 2011, 02:11

Dexterdidit wrote:I'm betting those Italian lessons are going well. Shouldn't talk up being half German and not know where the family is from! She really had to think about it. She comes across as very pagent queen to me she answers things carefully. Mustn't be getting much video game practice in if she is dating George he has said he isn't into video games, but then he also said he liked Stacy for being so private....LOL

Question is what do they have in common??
Looks like she had a problem to give a simple answer and when she did... .it didn't sound very smart. But we will wait to hear her talk in Italian.

zizi
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 2 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three

Post by sisieq Wed 30 Nov 2011, 02:28

LornaDoone wrote:Stacey will be on Access Hollywood with Mario Lopez either tonight or sometime this week. She's listed as appearing on the show today at the Grove in Los Angeles. Guess she needs to promote that Friday Night gig of hers.

LOL, again! She did that last week with Mario. tongue

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 30 Nov 2011, 03:26

sisieq wrote:
LornaDoone wrote:Stacey will be on Access Hollywood with Mario Lopez either tonight or sometime this week. She's listed as appearing on the show today at the Grove in Los Angeles. Guess she needs to promote that Friday Night gig of hers.

LOL, again! She did that last week with Mario. tongue

Ah ha, then maybe she's going to be a semi regular correspondent on Access Hollywood - giving us updates on her Celeb wrestling show? I just don't get the wrestling thing. I see it as such a waste of time!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Wed 30 Nov 2011, 04:41

It has a very strong fanbase and makes a lot of money. My nephew has been into it for years. He owns all the DVD's the dolls (action figures too him) plus they do pay per view specials and they tour all over the place. I don't get it either but I think this is all Stacy can do. She doesn't come across as that smart and her acting gigs haven't done too well for her so hosting is what she has left. Could be what she wants to do!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Wed 30 Nov 2011, 09:10

laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Wed 30 Nov 2011, 09:32

Pics here :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by laetval on Wed 30 Nov 2011, 14:31; edited 1 time in total
laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Wed 30 Nov 2011, 14:19

Scary close up photo's, pudgy belly in the dance pictures she stopped to breath I guess and forgot to suck in why dancing.

She needs to work on her eye contact when talking to people if she really wants folks to buy what she is selling.

Stupid girl if promoting good's, she should have tweeted catch me on Extra. Oh wait maybe that would have cost them another 25,000.. Razz cameraclick

Last edited by Henway on Wed 30 Nov 2011, 14:20; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added another comment)

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Wed 30 Nov 2011, 15:20

@Henway
lol!

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Location : Universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, Europe, ...

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 30 Nov 2011, 15:57

Baffling, you are sure that 32 years?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 30 Nov 2011, 18:11

lelacorb wrote:
Baffling, you are sure that 32 years?

non si vede!
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 30 Nov 2011, 18:47

I [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] know because? link [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Wed 30 Nov 2011, 20:26

STACY KEIBLER'S SECRETS TO LOOKING SEXY FOR THE HOLIDAYS

When your boyfriend is Hollywood hunk George Clooney, it's your responsibility to always look hot. Luckily, Stacy Keibler mastered this long before becoming the actor's new love.

The 32-year-old blond beauty has had quite the glamorous transformation -- from working the ring as a "WWE" star to owning the ballroom as a "Dancing With the Stars" alum.
I recently caught up with Keibler where she dished on her go-to holiday makeup look, the hair product she can't live without and revealed the difficulty in finding the perfect gift for George.

Stylelist: How do you get dressed up for the holidays?
Stacy Keibler: It’s a fun time to go a little festive. I feel like the perfect thing to wear is a black dress and sequin blazer.

Stylelist: What is your favorite lip color when you want to look sexy?
S.K.: I like to go with a red lip and eyeliner. Less is more when you do a bright, bold lip. Just draw on black liner and some mascara and your good to go!

Stylelist: Which beauty products are always in your bag?
S.K.: It's hard to fit all of your hair tools in a clutch, so I always have John Frieda Touch-Up Flyaway Tamer. It's great for when you have to go from the office to an evening out. Plus, a compact and I love Nivea lip balm. It’s my favorite and I keep it in every handbag.

Stylelist: How do you like to stay fit during the overindulgent holiday season?
S.K.: Around the holidays, or anytime I’m going on vacation, I try to bump up my cardio or lose a pound before leaving. My new thing is jumping rope. It’s so great for your body and you can pack it with you. Or do jumping jacks and push-ups in a hotel room.

Stylelist: What song gets your heart racing?
S.K.: I love the new Rihanna album! Especially the song “We Found Love.”

Stylelist: What's on your holiday wish list this year?
S.K.: I’m the hardest person to buy a gift for. My mom is always asking me what I want, but the holidays aren’t so much about gifts for me. I love spending time with my parents and family. I love when they make me photo albums or scrapbooks.

Stylelist: I'm finding it hard choosing the perfect gift for the guy in my life? What will you be getting your boyfriend?
S.K.: Yeah, you're right. I don't know what I'll be gifting him.
laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Wed 30 Nov 2011, 20:39

laetval wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Stylelist: I'm finding it hard choosing the perfect gift for the guy in my life? What will you be getting your boyfriend?

Girl please, we all know what you'll be "gifting" him this christmas. Just don't say, "whatever it is, it will have a bow on it" because I'll be forced to throw-up in my mouth then.
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Wed 30 Nov 2011, 21:02

m4rose wrote:

Girl please, we all know what you'll be "gifting" him this christmas. Just don't say, "whatever it is, it will have a bow on it" because I'll be forced to throw-up in my mouth then.

She probably knows what she is gifting him ,but because of their love of privacy in the relationship and the Clooney book of dating rules. Which states that there will be no talking to gossip sites, magazines or tweeting about it. She probably hopes her gift will be a giant engagement ring on Christmas Day or New Years Eve. Love4

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 30 Nov 2011, 21:12

George may be trying to stop her tweets - she recently deleted a recent tweet that said 'at least my boyfriend is not an Indy fan.'

Let's see if she tweets anything else about him. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Wed 30 Nov 2011, 21:31

Stylelist: How do you get dressed up for the holidays?
Stacy Keibler: It’s a fun time to go a little festive. I feel like the perfect thing to wear is a black dress and sequin blazer.
Disco Saturday Night!

Stylelist: What is your favorite lip color when you want to look sexy?
S.K.: I like to go with a red lip and eyeliner. Less is more when you do a bright, bold lip. Just draw on black liner and some mascara and your good to go!
I told her that in a post here 2 or 3 red carpets ago!

Stylelist: Which beauty products are always in your bag?
S.K.: It's hard to fit all of your hair tools in a clutch, so I always have John Frieda Touch-Up Flyaway Tamer. It's great for when you have to go from the office to an evening out. Plus, a compact and I love Nivea lip balm. It’s my favorite and I keep it in every handbag.
When the h*ll does she go "from the office to an evening out". OOPS, that must have been from her Talking Points.

Stylelist: What song gets your heart racing?
S.K.: I love the new Rihanna album! Especially the song “We Found Love.”
ROTFLOL!! Well, you did "find love" in A-Level famewh*ring!

LOL, I'd give odds you won't have to worry about that!

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Wed 30 Nov 2011, 21:35

zizi wrote:
Question is what do they have in common??

Their parts fit together?!?!

lol!
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Wed 30 Nov 2011, 21:57

Has anyone checked out the words to that song?
What it takes to come alive

It's the way I'm feeling I just can't deny
But I've gotta let it go

We found love in a hopeless place (repeat 4 times)

Shine a light through an open door
Love a life I will divide
Turn away 'cause I need you more
Feel the heartbeat in my mind

It's the way I'm feeling I just can't deny
But I've gotta let it go

Hmmmm... ???
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 30 Nov 2011, 22:12

but
let it go
wot???
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Wed 30 Nov 2011, 22:51

lovelylois wrote:
m4rose wrote:

She probably knows what she is gifting him ,but because of their love of privacy in the relationship and the Clooney book of dating rules. Which states that there will be no talking to gossip sites, magazines or tweeting about it. She probably hopes her gift will be a giant engagement ring on Christmas Day or New Years Eve. Love4

Should we let her know that he all ready received luggage from Betty? Twisted Evil

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Wed 30 Nov 2011, 22:59

From Hollywood Tuna
Stacy Keibler has had some of the greatest legs in the business for years, and now that she’s been getting all this Clooney press coverage we’re getting a lot of good looks at them. Here she is in some incredibly tight jeans the other day. Just the thought of wearing pants this tight has caused my testicles to suck themselves up into my pelvic cavity for safety. Don’t worry boys, it’ll never happen. Anyhow, Stacy’s legs are incredible, one day they’ll be in the Smithsonian. I’ve also got a video of her shaking her ass in a thong back in her classy working days. Memories.

davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Wed 30 Nov 2011, 23:03

What Do George Clooney and Stacy Keibler Have Planned for the Holidays?

Today 2:12 PM PST by Natalie Finn
Stacy Keibler, George Clooney Frazer Harrison/Getty Images

It's going to be a very Keibler Christmas for George Clooney this year.

"We're going to be having a lot of friends and family going together this year, so it will be fun," Stacy Keibler dished to E! News about her holiday plans, including a Yuletide vacation with her parents—which, for the first time, will be feauturing a very special guest appearance by her Oscar-winning boyfriend.

Here's to new traditions!

READ: George on Stacy: She can "kick my ass"

Keibler says that the "pressure's off," however, because Clooney has already met her folks (as she has met his).

"It will be easy and it will be relaxing," she says.

That sounds suspiciously like the couple's Thanksgiving weekend, which they spent triple-dating in Cabo San Lucas with Molly Sims, Cindy Crawford and their hubbies.

While she joked about it three years ago, before they even knew each other, obviously Keibler knows that a rumor about her being engaged to Clooney would carry much more weight now than it did then.

So she's turning the tables!

"You have to really be careful with this, I guess, what you say," Keibler acknowledges now. "If that works...I really hope i could be engaged to Ryan Reynolds! Yeah, the power of manifesting!"

Well, before the sexiest men alive start dueling for the lady's hand, we'll just wish Stacy and George (and Ryan) a very happy holiday season and be done with it.

Mario Lopez
@MarioLopezExtra Mario Lopez
Vote for Stacy & Mario! @stacykeibler my favorite female ever on DWTS. She's one cool girl too... yfrog.com/ntvt6lkj
Flag this media
YFrog
21 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®️
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You’re welcome! Smile RT @GrandTheftNacho: @StacyKeibler thank you for signing my pic at The Grove Stacy! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Flag this media
Lockerz
23 hours ago via web[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by lolo on Thu 01 Dec 2011, 00:46; edited 2 times in total

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Wed 30 Nov 2011, 23:35

Wow... isn't Ryan dating Blake Lively?

Added:

And... maybe George isn't doing it for her... ???
- Another thing I thought was interesting, E! has a tag line for Ryan Gosling instead of Ryan Reynolds... what's that about???

Last edited by Cinderella on Thu 01 Dec 2011, 00:03; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add)
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Thu 01 Dec 2011, 00:32

I liked it better when Stacy kept her mouth shut:) When he trades her in.. I wonder if she'll talk as much as she is now!
George has at least 10 more years left before he even needs to think about getting married..If he changes his mind!!!!
Every time he dates someone it is the same old thing, he is in Love, she is the one...Come on it's getting old!
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Thu 01 Dec 2011, 01:24

The Three Stages of Love in Relationships
Romantic feelings or lust is the first stage of love. Romantic love is driven by testosterone and estrogen. Mating is the evolutionary purpose of this stage of love; it creates strong physical attraction and sets the stage for emotional attachment. In this stage of love, endorphins soak your brain and you're immersed in intense pleasurable sensations. Your lover is perfect, ideal, made for you. In this stage of love you feel exhilarated and even "high" (similar to the feeling you get after you eat really good chocolate or have a great workout). You feel infatuated in this stage of love.

Physical attraction and power struggles make up the second stage of love (the "lovesick" phase). You may lose your appetite, need less sleep, and daydream about your lover on the bus, during meetings, in the shower. In this stage of love, dopamine, norepinephrine, and serotonin are racing through your body and brain. You're also trying to shape your lover into your ideal partner – which is where the power struggles come in. In this stage of relationship, you're becoming more realistic, and you two may fight about things like whether or not to buy organic food or listen to country music. The infatuation is wearing off, a strong emotional attachment begins to set in, and feelings of infatuation fade.

Flirting in Love Relationships Emotional attachment or unconditional acceptance is the third stage of love. Emotional attachment involves commitment, partnership, and even children (a fear of intimacy prevents many from reaching this stage of love). In this stage of love, you're aware of both positive and negative traits in your partner, and you've decided you want to build a life together. Confrontation is most likely to occur in this stage of love (though if you're authentic and honest, it'll also happen in the second stage of love). You and your partner will either work towards a healthy, loving relationship or decide to call it quits.

Staying in Love
Love isn't just a vehicle that brings happiness and contentment to your life (or bitterness and pain!). Love is a living, dynamic creature that changes, grows, and needs attention -- and you must nurture it. In all three stages of love, your love reveals who you really are, in all your glory and weakness.

All stages of love can help you accept your strengths and weaknesses. All stages of love also reveal your partner's strengths and weaknesses.

Read more at Suite101: 3 Stages of Love in Relationships: Romantic Feelings, Physical Attraction, and Emotional Attachment | Suite101.com [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Thu 01 Dec 2011, 01:36

Is it my impression from the E news article that his parents and her parents are spending the holidays together. Did that ever happen before? I know E's parents showed up in Cabo, but is George actually going to have Christmas with his and her parents? Maybe there is something to this relationship and he is letting her sell the relationship to the public? I don't know why it is important to sell the relationship, if it is a true one it will naturally sell itself.

Or am I just a sucker for falling for a gossip sites made up news.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Thu 01 Dec 2011, 01:42

I;m sure Stacy is opening up her mouth, but why, who knows? We also heard that both sets of parents were going to be there for Thanksgiving, did we see any pictures of the parents? Nope! Really though, I'm sure George's parents have meet many of his girlfriends parents!
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Thu 01 Dec 2011, 01:58

It's not what you know, but who you know! Stacy Keibler gets slot on prime time show as dating Clooney boosts profile

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Thu 01 Dec 2011, 02:05

You never Know, but this has happened sooooooooo many times, and it's always the same, friends love her, thinks she's blah,blah,blah. They look happy, George seems to be in love, how deeply that depends on the one of the moment. I do believe he gets along better with some than others, but isn't Stacy the one he loves for 2011-2012? Think of all the GF's, Nick&Nina have met and spent time with, bet they get along well with just about any one, at least short term. That's probably where George get's it from (chemistry with everyone).
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Thu 01 Dec 2011, 02:08

Henway wrote:
lovelylois wrote:
m4rose wrote:

Should we let her know that he all ready received luggage from Betty? Twisted Evil
ROTFLOL! You just did! You know a person's with Cray's ego is reading here. LOL! She took my advice on less eye makeup with dark lipstick. Razz

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Thu 01 Dec 2011, 02:09

davidarochelle wrote:From Hollywood Tuna
Stacy Keibler has had some of the greatest legs in the business for years, and now that she’s been getting all this Clooney press coverage we’re getting a lot of good looks at them. Here she is in some incredibly tight jeans the other day. Just the thought of wearing pants this tight has caused my testicles to suck themselves up into my pelvic cavity for safety. Don’t worry boys, it’ll never happen. Anyhow, Stacy’s legs are incredible, one day they’ll be in the Smithsonian. I’ve also got a video of her shaking her ass in a thong back in her classy working days. Memories.

Class working days - sadly this guy meant it!

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Thu 01 Dec 2011, 02:12

Has anyone ever thought that maybe because there is so much negative pr with this relationship and the rules have seemed to be changed, that maybe GC will marry this one just to piss people off and as a way to say, "up yours people for trying to figure me out.". IMO.....just speculating because I have nothing else to do right now besides drooling over Cary Grant in To Catch A Thief.....ah, he was and still is da bomb.
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Thu 01 Dec 2011, 02:17

No, George won't marry this one... She even knows it and that's why I think she's saying weird things lately. Like the lyrics to the song and this latest "engaged to Ryan" episode. She knows he'll never marry her and I think she's rethinking the whole thing. Ya know a girl might think it's fine being the squeeze but after a few months a girl starts to rethink things and wants more... I think she's saying some strange things the last couple of interviews... JMO
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Thu 01 Dec 2011, 02:22

Did she make the comment about Ryan or did the writer?
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Thu 01 Dec 2011, 02:28

Every new GF has negative PR, with Stacy it may have started sooner, but I think it was how the relationship began out of nowhere right after EC-gate. Don't think George cares what any of his fans,bloggers think he seems to have always done whatever he's wanted with his personal life. Although there has been changes over the years but not many different restaurants hasn't spent much time in Vegas since SL. No bike rides could just be work and back,neck,arm problems.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Thu 01 Dec 2011, 02:29

Yes, here's the quote:

"You have to really be careful with this, I guess, what you say," Keibler acknowledges now. "If that works...I really hope i could be engaged to Ryan Reynolds! Yeah, the power of manifesting!"

Well, before the sexiest men alive start dueling for the lady's hand, we'll just wish Stacy and George (and Ryan) a very happy holiday season and be done with it.
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Thu 01 Dec 2011, 02:30

m4rose wrote:Has anyone ever thought that maybe because there is so much negative pr with this relationship and the rules have seemed to be changed, that maybe GC will marry this one just to piss people off and as a way to say, "up yours people for trying to figure me out.". IMO.....just speculating because I have nothing else to do right now besides drooling over Cary Grant in To Catch A Thief.....ah, he was and still is da bomb.

I hope he doesn't marry her for that reason to piss people off, it certainly is the wrong reason to get married. If he does I hope it is because he loves her and wants to spend the rest of his life with her, not because he feels he has to improve his public image. Since he started dating her he has been made fun of on the gossip sites, the worst I have ever seen. She is not the girl to improve his image, but who knows what the hell he is thinking.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Thu 01 Dec 2011, 02:42

M4rose...If he doesn't care about our opinion why would he marry her? Cinderella thanks for clarifying that! Nice Comment from someone who is in LOVE!
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Thu 01 Dec 2011, 03:00

I don't think he will marry her, I was just speculating and playing devils advocate because I was bored. Who knows who or what GC listens to besides his iPod. LOL. Laughing
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by adgran Thu 01 Dec 2011, 03:09

SK did NOT say she wanted to be engaged to Ryan Reynolds...the person "interviewing" her did. If this has already been clarified, I apologize.

adgran
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by adgran Thu 01 Dec 2011, 03:13

Let me clarify my clarification...I'm referring to E! News interview that aired tonight. Also on tv, she said she would be vacationing with HER parents, that it would be friends and family. She did NOT mention Nick and Nina by name nor did she say George's parents would be part of vacation. Not saying they will or won't be there. Just trying to remember what she did say.

adgran
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 01 Dec 2011, 03:26

m4rose wrote:Girl please, we all know what you'll be "gifting" him this christmas. Just don't say, "whatever it is, it will have a bow on it" because I'll be forced to throw-up in my mouth then.

Actually, I think that technically, it would be "re-gifting" as it's been "gifted" a few times already! lol clown
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Thu 01 Dec 2011, 03:27

m4rose I was thinking it would be funny.. You know the old saying, cut off your nose to spite your face...Then we could make up new lyrics to the meatloaf song.. Praying for the end of time so I can end my time with you!!!!
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Thu 01 Dec 2011, 03:28

George won't marry Stacey. California is a community property state. From shitty wiki...

"In a community property jurisdiction, most property acquired during the marriage (except for gifts or inheritances) is owned jointly by both spouses and is divided upon divorce, annulment or death. Joint ownership is automatically presumed by law in the absence of specific evidence that would point to a contrary conclusion for a particular piece of property."

Ain't no way in hell that George is going to give up half of whatever he would earn during his time with ANY woman.

I'll bet he also doesn't go more than three years with any gal so she can't try for Palimony! But it would be a stretch considering that an actual contract has to be in place. Oh wait, aren't his recent relationships contractual relationship? affraid Brahahahaha!

Of course this is all JMO!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Thu 01 Dec 2011, 04:05

[quote="LornaDoone"]George won't marry Stacey. California is a community property state. From shitty wiki...

"In a community property jurisdiction, most property acquired during the marriage (except for gifts or inheritances) is owned jointly by both spouses and is divided upon divorce, annulment or death. Joint ownership is automatically presumed by law in the absence of specific evidence that would point to a contrary conclusion for a particular piece of property."

Ain't no way in hell that George is going to give up half of whatever he would earn during his time with ANY woman.

Come on do you think he thinks about all that legal stuff when he is dating his internet sexy girl of the month or do you think he is thinking with his "johnson" lol!

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Thu 01 Dec 2011, 04:07

Oh my can anyone say Dominatrix....That is how George got hurt!!!!!!
Be prepared for more injurys. lol! Come on girls keep up...LMAO....
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Thu 01 Dec 2011, 04:19

I think Stacy already knows she isn't going to be around too long and that is why she has been getting away with stuff. As for the holidays she said the same about Thanksgiving and there were no pictures of her family with them. George goes to Cabo so it isn't like she is getting him to go to Baltimore of somewhere different. Maybe they couldn't make it at Thanksgiving and decided Christmas would be better. Eli's folks showed up and George still dumped her a few months later. So it means nothing really. And no I don't believe George would pull a marrying a girl just for the hell of it stunt look at what has happened to Kim K. George isn't silly. I do think she saying Ryan Reynolds was a little odd clearly she doesn't think she is going to get engaged to George! I actually don't like Ryan Reynolds he isn't exactly in the same class as George but he is far more Stacy's type then George is.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Thu 01 Dec 2011, 06:21

melbert wrote:
m4rose wrote:Girl please, we all know what you'll be "gifting" him this christmas. Just don't say, "whatever it is, it will have a bow on it" because I'll be forced to throw-up in my mouth then.

Actually, I think that technically, it would be "re-gifting" as it's been "gifted" a few times already! lol clown

Very Happy Laughing affraid lol! lol! lol!
Charley
Charley
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Thu 01 Dec 2011, 06:26

[quote="lovelylois"]
LornaDoone wrote:George won't marry Stacey. California is a community property state. From shitty wiki...

Come on do you think he thinks about all that legal stuff when he is dating his internet sexy girl of the month or do you think he is thinking with his "johnson" lol!

Ah YES!!! Especially when it's a showmance, prelationship - whatever-you-want-to-call-it-just-don't-call-it-real.
Charley
Charley
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Thu 01 Dec 2011, 08:46

laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next