George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George in Tuscany
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 3 EmptySat 18 May 2024, 19:45 by benex

» The Good News
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 3 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 3 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 3 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 3 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 3 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 3 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three

+54
ladydi
playfuldeb
Snoopy
bamboochacha
Elo
socimar
Wolfgang Gunnerson
anon.4
noodle
JJ
Casey
Natascha
fava
madsky
premiere
pattygirl
fluffy
Dior
cooksie
Merlin
pandabear
blubelle
Pari
bellybaby
adgran
lolo"layla"
MyGirlKylie
m4rose
sadDonkey
Henway
doris day
davidarochelle
lucy
cindigirl
MM
LornaDoone
lula-mae
Missa
Lighterside
Katiedot
Jade
watching
zizi
Charley
lovelylois
phys major
laetval
Joanna
Cinderella
melbert
it's me
sisieq
Dexterdidit
lelacorb
58 posters

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 3 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three

Post by sadDonkey Thu 01 Dec 2011, 10:36

Thank you Laetval

Weird... although she looks much older than her 32 years, George still looks very very old next to her.

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Location : Universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, Europe, ...

Back to top Go down

The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three - Page 3 Empty Re: The Stacy Keibler general thread - part three

Post by bellybaby Thu 01 Dec 2011, 13:08

And she's being asked what to give people for Christmas because.........???? I must've missed the part of her life where she's some kind of expert in this field....or, maybe that was the deal for her doing the interview....a plug for her latest money maker.

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by adgran Thu 01 Dec 2011, 13:15

@Laetval, Thanks for finding and posting the video of E! Much better to see what she said than to go on my memory of what she said.

@bellybaby, YES, exactly the deal for the interview - a plug for her latest money maker. And yes, she had to agree to talk George and probably say something new - why else would even E want her on their set?

adgran
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Thu 01 Dec 2011, 16:16

adgran wrote:Let me clarify my clarification...I'm referring to E! News interview that aired tonight. Also on tv, she said she would be vacationing with HER parents, that it would be friends and family. She did NOT mention Nick and Nina by name nor did she say George's parents would be part of vacation. Not saying they will or won't be there. Just trying to remember what she did say.
What you didn't take notes!! tongue Thanks for the update!!

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Thu 01 Dec 2011, 16:18

I was wrong... the interviewer said it... Maybe George will ask her to marry him.
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Thu 01 Dec 2011, 17:02

bellybaby wrote:And she's being asked what to give people for Christmas because.........???? I must've missed the part of her life where she's some kind of expert in this field....or, maybe that was the deal for her doing the interview....a plug for her latest money maker.
She def was there to plug the clutches. That was her holding them and the products - you could see her red top.

She SEEMED to not remember making that comment about starting an engagement rumor, but IMHO hard to believe since its been talked about all over the internet when they first started dating.

Cray starts off by saying her and her family started a family vacation tradition. Interviewer asked if George will be there. Cray was coy and said it will be family and friends.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Thu 01 Dec 2011, 17:05

Here is Celebitchy comments on the Stacy George Vacation Plans they really don't like her there, call her Oscar Barbie and Cheap and makes them not like clooney.

Dec 1
'11Oscar-Date Barbie Stacy Keibler brags about her Christmas plans with Clooney

I haven’t seen The Descendants yet, but I will. I already know that I’m going to find it overrated, honestly. I have issues with Alexander Payne, and I’m starting to have issues with George Clooney. It would be one thing if Clooney was just promoting The Descendants like it was a good movie that people should see just for something good to see. But Clooney is shilling it so hard, and he wants the Best Actor Oscar so badly, it’s a turn-off, right? I feel like, at the end of the day, people are going to consider Clooney and think, “Well, he already has one, maybe we should give it to someone who doesn’t have one already. Like Brad Pitt. Or Michael Fassbender.”

Part of the problem I’ve been having with Clooney lately is his dating pattern, and most significantly, his current piece. Stacy Keibler is in the midst of remaking herself into Oscar-Date Barbie, and it’s really leaving me cold. Here’s Stacy, campaigning for her man, trying to play the game and letting us all know that she and Clooney are FOR REAL because they’re making Christmas plans (you can see the full E! interview here).

It’s going to be a very Keibler Christmas for George Clooney this year.

“We’re going to be having a lot of friends and family going together this year, so it will be fun,” Stacy Keibler dished to E! News about her holiday plans, including a Yuletide vacation with her parents—which, for the first time, will be feauturing a very special guest appearance by her Oscar-winning boyfriend.

Here’s to new traditions!

Keibler says that the “pressure’s off,” however, because Clooney has already met her folks (as she has met his).

“It will be easy and it will be
relaxing,” she says.

That sounds suspiciously like the couple’s Thanksgiving weekend, which they spent triple-dating in Cabo San Lucas with Molly Sims, Cindy Crawford and their hubbies.

While she joked about it three years ago, before they even knew each other, obviously Keibler knows that a rumor about her being engaged to Clooney would carry much more weight now than it did then.

So she’s turning the tables!

“You have to really be careful with this, I guess, what you say,” Keibler acknowledges now. “If that works…I really hope I could be engaged to Ryan Reynolds! Yeah, the power of manifesting!”

Well, before the sexiest men alive start dueling for the lady’s hand, we’ll just wish Stacy and George (and Ryan) a very happy holiday season and be done with it.

[From E! News]

Sigh… does anyone else really miss Elisabetta Canalis? I told CB that Keibler’s shenanigans make me miss Eli, and CB pointed out that if Eli’s English was better, she’d probably have been just as annoying as Stacy. I don’t know, though. Eli had some mystery, and a truckload of drama, what with having such a seedy past in Italy. Seeing Elisabetta get white-washed was always amusing and interesting. Stacy isn’t seedy as much as she is…just… cheap. She just seems so budget, like Clooney went shopping for a new girlfriend in the bargain bins.

Her hair is improving, though, isn’t it? Clooney finally bought her a decent hair stylist, and they’re just doing soft waves and blowouts now.

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Thu 01 Dec 2011, 17:17

Oops, you forgot the link. Thanks!

Stacy isn’t seedy as much as she is…just… cheap
That's really sad.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Thu 01 Dec 2011, 17:24

Eli had some mystery, and a truckload of drama, what with having such a seedy past in Italy.

lol lol! a mystery that nobody seems to care about or want to know LOL heeeehaaa

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Thu 01 Dec 2011, 18:35

Is she tweeting about her Christmas plans with George and the ring he bought her in Paris after he split with the last girl?
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Thu 01 Dec 2011, 18:40

I've finally gotten Stacy Keibler to stop tweeting about George Clooney to talk about him
That's embarrassing enough but knowing the whole world knows she's stopped the "private stuff" is really embarrassing, IMHO.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Thu 01 Dec 2011, 19:29

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thursday, December 1, 2011 2:08 PM EST

Maybe It’s Time for Stacy Keibler to Be Quiet Before George Clooney Freaks Out and Dumps Her

By IBTimes Staff Reporter

Stacy Keibler must be pretty confident about her relationship with George Clooney: The former professional wrestler has not been shy about her wish to pin the silver fox down -- which has gotten Clooney arm candy into trouble in the past.

Clooney famously gave Elisabetta Canalis her walking papers not long after the model gave a revealing interview to an Italian gossip rag, insisting that marriage was in her future. (Clooney has been married once but has said he has no plans to do that again).

"I am very happy at the moment - thanks to my man and my fairytale is continuing," Canalis reportedly said in what we hope was a botched translation published in Us Weekly. "We are a couple that never gets bored.

"Whenever I see my picture in a magazine I know what is being written. They all say that I spend my time organizing parties and that my boyfriend does not want to marry me and be with me anymore" Canalis continued. "My boyfriend has not given an interview on his private life since 1999 - everything that you read is just a rehash of stuff that has been written in the past.

"I am a firm believer in marriage, in the future I will be married, but for the time being I am happy as I am," she said. "I don't need anything to confirm how happy I am."

The interview was published in early June 2011 (Us Weekly's account was published on June Cool, and on June 22 Clooney and Canalis released a joint statement announcing they had parted ways. Given the timing of the breakup -- which reportedly blindsided Canalis -- there was little doubt that her loose-lipped interview had something to do with it.

Keibler, who unlike Canalis, was already semi-well known stateside B.C., has thrown all caution to the wind and seems willing to tweet or talk about Clooney to anyone who will listen. Keibler also seems to be just a bit too excited to be on George's arm during their multiple public outings (and private outings that are captured by paparazzi.)

She's certainly in her comfort zone navigating the U.S. media, but it's not unreasonable to think Clooney might be getting a little uncomfortable with the idea of his girlfriend rubbing her love life in everyone's faces.

On Nov. 20, Keibler oh-so-casually dropped a twitter bomb announcing that she and Clooney were in love -- or more specifically, that Clooney was in love with her.

"You kno its love when your boyfriend has elbow surgery 2 days ago and takes u to a #ravens game[sic]...especially when he's a Bengals fan," Kiebler posted on her Twitter feed, which has almost 175,000 followers.

It was not the first time she had tweeted very thinly veiled references about her relationship, but it is the first time she used the 'L' word.

In a Rolling Stone interview published earlier in November, Clooney casually brushed off a question about Keibler's sunny oversharing.

"She can do whatever she wants," George reportedly told Rolling Stone. "I rarely tell anybody what they should be doing with their life."

But Keibler seems intent on making sure her and Clooney's lives overlap -- both publicly and privately.

This week, the leggy blonde blabbed to E! about the happy couple's holiday plans, and was more than happy to use the "we" word.

"We're going to be having a lot of friends and family going together this year, so it will be fun," Keibler told E!, adding that Clooney had already met her parents.

The E! reporter dug up a 2008 interview with Kiebler where she jokes about being engaged to George Clooney. Keibler looked a bit freaked out when they played her the clip -- but perhaps not as freaked as her boyfriend would be!

Still, who knows? Maybe this is just what Clooney needs: A cute, smart, strong woman to wrestle a commitment out of him.

I guess we will just have to wait and see how it plays out. In the meantime, let us know what you think: Is Keibler in danger of tweeting herself out of a boyfriend, or should she be free to share her love for Clooney with the world?

Interesting that even the press is starting to wonder about how much she talks and the lack of "privacy" on her part. Wouldn't it be funny if she talked her way right out of this so called relationship? Very Happy
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Thu 01 Dec 2011, 19:39

Don't get your hopes up... This is only a ploy to get everyone's attention so when they come out with the engagement ring he'll get all the clicks without saying a word.
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 01 Dec 2011, 19:48

She must have had lessons from George on how to skirt questions - when asked if G was going to be there to meet her family on Thanksgiving she said with a smile of course "George has already met the family so that takes the pressure off." And at first she acted surprised that she said she had referred to being engaged to G, and then they flashed a video of her in 2008 saying if there were a rumor to that effect she would run with it. Stacy, you're busted.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Thu 01 Dec 2011, 21:26

Yes...
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Thu 01 Dec 2011, 23:52

Stacy sure isn't like for someone who is supposed to be so sweet and amazing. She can look cheap and her shilling everything in sight doesn't help things. Stacy only got on E because of George and since when did E do home shopping? Those clutches are ugly and if anyone doubted Stacy was using George for her own means then it certainly be clear now. Her private he loves me tweets have stopped so I do think george said something and she does go all coy about Christmas. She was much clearer about Cabo and Thanksgiving although as they noted her family didn't go and she said they would. Maybe it's going to be over by then but Stacy isn't going to say he won't be going because it's better for her that people think they really are that serious and it's possible she will get a ring. Although I don't believe for a second George would ever get engaged to someone like Stacy! I do think she would grab it and run with it in a second.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Fri 02 Dec 2011, 00:14

Yes, she will. That's what she wants. But I don't think she'll get it either...
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Fri 02 Dec 2011, 01:33

Dear Ted about George and Stacy today - E-Online Awful Truth Question

Dear Ted:
What happen to George Clooney's life being private? His new girl Stacy Keibler blabbed about going to Cabo for Thanksgiving and is now implying that they and family will go for Christmas and New Year's. Does not sound so private if you're telling all where you will be? Also noticed that her tweeting has slowed way down, wouldn't have anything to do with someone telling her what to tweet would it?
—Scofield4
Dear Merry X-mush:
Stacy, if you think about it, really isn't being all that different from George's past relationships, most of whom have (pre-breakup) spilled basically minor stuff to the press, at some point. Stacy's just finding her way—and, yes, with the advice of Mr. C. Point is, I'm told by G.C.'s pals that they're just as startled since George seems to be having a good time with this latest romance. But, as is always the case with Clooney, for how long?

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Fri 02 Dec 2011, 01:55

Thanks for posting, LovelyLois! It seems Ted is just as confused as the rest of us!
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 02 Dec 2011, 03:45

NIce work, Dimples!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Fri 02 Dec 2011, 05:34

Ha Dex... but IF an engagement to Stacy... I mean a REAL engagement to Stacy, will ensure maximum "Nominations" and/or the Oscar for George... I'd bet, that "this" George will GO FOR IT!!! AND his parents will announce it for the sake of his happiness (everyone does!)... with her parents together... Smile That will also make a very sweet picture for REAL Very Happy

Our "George - The Man"... is either soaked drunk in every cell, terribly weak and in a well... or is totally dead for REAL already! Very Happy

Or may be I haven't yet understood the many parts completely yet Very Happy

Last edited by Pari on Fri 02 Dec 2011, 10:26; edited 3 times in total
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Fri 02 Dec 2011, 05:53

It does make me wonder why the boys are so startled that he is still with her? After all isn't Stacy a boys girl or something. Surely they would all love having a cheerleader around. I'm still thinking this isn't going to be going on for too much longer......Usually it's the boys are happy George is happy etc and how great the girl is.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by lula-mae Fri 02 Dec 2011, 09:24

That one is different, she gives her opinion on his movies, she tells journalists where they are going to spend the holidays, she tweets about how he loves her, she talks on his behalf, it's not me it's us...
IMO She's way too comfortable not to know that she is going to last.
I can't believe someone can be stupid enough to say all the things she says about their love without any certainty.
And all that after only 4 months (officially ! ).
There's more than meet the eye between these two. Even though I despise her a little I wouldn't underestimate her.

lula-mae
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Fri 02 Dec 2011, 13:12

"Keibler, who unlike Canalis, was already semi-well known stateside..."

I love to look at internet "news" and read the rags, and I'd never heard, or recognized her before her dating Clooney.

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 02 Dec 2011, 13:16

rags?
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 02 Dec 2011, 13:22

I guess by well known they mean that someone somewhere had heard of her (through WWE or DWTS) rather than no one at all. D-list is still D-list and better than zero list!

Wow, has it been four months already? How time flies!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Fri 02 Dec 2011, 14:18

I am getting to wonder if there is a written or verbal deal or even an understanding between these two. For instance, she makes red carpet appearances with him, escorts him on vacations and then she can promote herself on twitter or TV without using his name or she can say she is in love without saying marriage or kids. If you notice she never says George too much. The interviewer will mention George and she will respond. Also, she tweets using boyfriend without saying George. She says our family and friends, but doesn't say who the family members and friends are. It is all very generic. I think she is more shrewd then we think or she has very aggressive PR staff.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Fri 02 Dec 2011, 16:12

Maybe she was tutored before it became "official". You know like Princess Kate. Reading
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Fri 02 Dec 2011, 16:14

I said it before and I'll say it again, Cray Cray is evil IMO. She does all these things and manipulates everyone with a giant grin on her face so everyone thinks she is sweet as pie but in reality, she is digging the knife in deeper and deeper. Girl is crazy as a loon and scary. At least EC was up front with all of her crap but this one.....yep, GC is headed for trouble, I say trouble, trouble right here in River City.
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 02 Dec 2011, 16:17

I still think she is being tutored by George to give evasive answers. We all know he's a master of evasion. Every time she says 'George' she gets zinged. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Fri 02 Dec 2011, 16:33

it's me wrote:rags?

A "rag" is a tabloid magazine.
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Fri 02 Dec 2011, 16:35

m4rose wrote:I said it before and I'll say it again, Cray Cray is evil IMO. She does all these things and manipulates everyone with a giant grin on her face so everyone thinks she is sweet as pie but in reality, she is digging the knife in deeper and deeper. Girl is crazy as a loon and scary. At least EC was up front with all of her crap but this one.....yep, GC is headed for trouble, I say trouble, trouble right here in River City.

Yes, M4rose, George is heading for TROUBLE WITH A CAPITAL "T." Arggh, will that man EVER learn? it's about time he dated decent women, not these fame(gold)diggers.
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Fri 02 Dec 2011, 16:51

m4rose I am a excellent judge of character... this one is bad news...George turned 50 he IS going through some transictions In his life...This one is taking full advantage of his weakened state... he can deny it all he wants this aging thing is bugging him..good always over comes evil in the end...George will be fine soon when he figures out 50 IS just a number....
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Fri 02 Dec 2011, 17:15

I'll be hitting the big 5-0 next year. Half-Century mark. At this point, age doesn't matter, unless you are Cheddar cheese/
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Fri 02 Dec 2011, 17:30

IMO George tutors all of his GF'S on what and how to respond to the press. Never heard of SK before DWTS, she seems to have made a career out of ????? not much that I've seen,acting????? is the stuff they do on WWE acting, she can dance, sing, play an musical instrument? She seems to be able to have a certain pose on camera for short periods of time, looks good on camera, she might make a good TV host, IMO she is more professional looking /sounding on camera than his last GF was. Like all the others one day we will hear that she talked too much!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Fri 02 Dec 2011, 17:44

Pari, are you Stacy on our thread trying to get an engagement out of G? hmmmm sounds like it, kidding.

pandabear
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 02 Dec 2011, 17:58

thanks MM (rag thing)

MM wrote:George is heading for TROUBLE WITH A CAPITAL "T." Arggh, will that man EVER learn? it's about time he dated decent women, not these fame(gold)diggers.

the biggest capital T

surely
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Fri 02 Dec 2011, 19:01

HAHAHHAHAAAA!!!!! Nope! Just her Grand-Mother Pandabear!!! Very Happy
You got me giggling out so loud and hard... am so thankful I logged in just now hahahhahhhaaaa... THANK YOU my dear Laughing

Oooooops was kidding too!!! Basketball Sowiee giggling forgot me to note... Hello!

Last edited by Pari on Fri 02 Dec 2011, 19:22; edited 1 time in total
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Fri 02 Dec 2011, 19:09

phys major wrote:m4rose I am a excellent judge of character... this one is bad news...George turned 50 he IS going through some transictions In his life...This one is taking full advantage of his weakened state... he can deny it all he wants this aging thing is bugging him..good always over comes evil in the end...George will be fine soon when he figures out 50 IS just a number....

I often think that womanizers may just be going through delayed adolescence. scratch

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Fri 02 Dec 2011, 19:23

zizi, I agree completely! Then 50 hits them and they freak out!!!!
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Fri 02 Dec 2011, 20:10

George might not be a "womanizer"... Smile Ideally, he isn't! Smile

Again... looking at "womanizing" as an issue, and not relating it to George or anyone in particular... "Womanizing" has it's roots mostly from one's childhood... infact, it can even begin from when a child is weened off breast feeding... depending on the case... Sometimes a "serious loss" of love from a loved one's death (especially parent), at that tender age, can also result in it...

[Your note is apt Zizi, in the sense, that that can also be attributed as one of the many causes... Smile] I think everyone, including most adults will have some serious issue, that will require an "inner healing"... It is like everyone needs to pass through that phase of healing, just as nourishment is required for growth up to the next level... Smile... and at every stage...

Freaking out because of 50 or 60 or 70 or 80 or 100 or whatever... IS NOT really the problem... Shrieking at it or being shocked at it is also fine... For as long as there is a suitable partner / relationship which is close enough to help the person take that on... appropriately... because then, the maturity / nourishment for the next level... the next step... can be aided, guided... and will occur... Otherwise, it will be about running around / wading / paddling / peddling... all in circles, inside the same zone, within the same level of "enrichment" Very Happy

Well... destiny has it's ways of growing everyone I guess Smile
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Fri 02 Dec 2011, 21:05

m4rose wrote:I said it before and I'll say it again, Cray Cray is evil IMO. She does all these things and manipulates everyone with a giant grin on her face so everyone thinks she is sweet as pie but in reality, she is digging the knife in deeper and deeper. Girl is crazy as a loon and scary. At least EC was up front with all of her crap but this one.....yep, GC is headed for trouble, I say trouble, trouble right here in River City.

I don't know if I'd use the word evil, but I did read a interesting comment on Celebitchy's Stacy story yesterday that made sense to me. It was something to the effect that Stacy pretty much has him over a barrel and can do whatever she wants (short of saying the "m" word, of course), because he wouldn't want the bad press of a breakup during awards season. It may be why she always appears to be so super sweet and fun, and tweeting things about love and family: he would look like a real cad to break up with her right now, and she could always threaten to reveal private information about him that would make him look even worse. Contract or no, anything she said publicly about him could cause him great embarrassment and cost him his Holy Grail, the Oscar. When are the Oscars this year - February 26th? I wouldn't look for a break up announcement before then. Although it'll probably be out by March 1st. Very Happy

Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Fri 02 Dec 2011, 23:51

When did this woman become the go-to person for fashion advice?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Stacy Keibler’s Holiday Must-Have? A ‘Really Great’ LBD
Andrew H. Walker/Getty
From flowing floor-length gowns to shimmery frocks with plunging necklines, Stacy Keibler‘s red carpet looks have been talked about almost as much as her new relationship. So what are her fashion rules when it comes to supporting boyfriend George Clooney at star-studded events?

“There are certain dresses that are more appropriate to wear,” she tells PEOPLE. “It’s so fun to wear a long dress to a premiere because there aren’t that many chances [to do that]. I really love to do that.”

But just because she’s a supportive girlfriend doesn’t mean she doesn’t also enjoy dressing up for herself. “When I’m by myself, I can do whatever I want,” Keibler explains. “I can play with my style a little bit more and be a little bit more funky.”

However, her holiday must-have is not so funky; it’s “a really great black dress,” she says. “You can change your lip, add a blazer or a fancy sequin jacket, change your shoe or change your bag. You can use it a couple times.”

Two products she’s keeping tucked inside her bag this holiday season — aside from staples like lip gloss and a compact — include John Frieda Full Repair Touch-Up Flyaway Tamer and Luxurious Volume refresher. “The [refresher] is great for people [who are] at work all day and need a little volume at night, and the [Flyaway Tamer] is so easy to use,” she explains. “It’s like a mascara brush, and not only are you getting rid of your flyaways, but you can add some shine.”

Each product is now available as a gift set with a limited-edition Lauren Merkin clutch. “You could wear them and dress up jeans, and wear them with a dress as well,” Keibler says of the bags, which she plans to carry this season.

And while she does enjoy toting her easy-to-organize “mini purses” to premieres, it’s her large everyday bag that holds everything she needs. “My big purse?” she says. “Yeah, it’s always a whole treasure hunt.”

Last edited by Missa on Fri 02 Dec 2011, 23:52; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added URL)
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Fri 02 Dec 2011, 23:58

That explains why she always wears the long gowns. But going to her for style advice is like going to George for marriage guidance.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Sat 03 Dec 2011, 00:25

When did this woman become the go-to person for fashion advice?

Only since the 'hook up' with Clooney!!

“There are certain dresses that are more appropriate to wear,” she tells PEOPLE. “It’s so fun to wear a long dress to a premiere because there aren’t that many chances [to do that]. I really love to do that.”

And there are some that are just NOT appropriate - like the "hooker" dresses in Toronto; like the see-through one at the Lincoln Center; like the "purple thing" at the Hollywood Awards; like the "neckline plunging to the waist" one at the LA premiere. And it is NOT appropriate to wear long dresses just for the sake of it, or just so that everyone is looking at you!!

Charley
Charley
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Sat 03 Dec 2011, 00:49

What is so amazing to me is how these magazines,like People, Us, In touch, constantly write about her and now she is dishing out fashion advice. Really only 4 months ago no one really knew her except for wrestling fans and DWTS fans and that is limited market. What has she really done but date George Clooney. I can't believe she sells magazines and I doubt her fan base, which is mostly young males buy those magazines. Those magazines are pretty much bought buy women. For George's fan base it is the same old stuff that is written about the women he dates and they get their info off the internet. Most of the talk about her on the internet is pretty negative. So why does George and his PR people keep pushing her on us? It is very annoying.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Sat 03 Dec 2011, 01:03

The girl needs a stylist every day of the week.....Scary that she could become a fashion Icon!
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Sat 03 Dec 2011, 03:05

@Dex and Charley, funny and great posts. lol!

I wonder if G. really believes there's no shame in being used??
I know that this relationship is like two way street, but still IMO it looks like she uses him to the fullest.

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Sat 03 Dec 2011, 04:24

Her latest tweet:
StacyKeibler Stacy Keibler
"Everything in life has purpose. There r no mistakes, no coincidences, all events r blessings given 2 us 2 learn from" Elisabeth Kubler-Ross
9 hours ago

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sat 03 Dec 2011, 05:37

Stacy is certainly making money out of it and using it too her full advantage. I bet Eli is at least a little jealous she didn't get this sort of attention. But we all know as soon as it's over she will be back to where she was before George. Just another D lister unless she hooks up with someone else.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next