George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 8 EmptyToday at 08:10 by benex

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 8 EmptyYesterday at 11:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 17 2024, 13:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 17 2024, 13:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 13 2024, 04:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 05 2024, 11:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 22 2024, 20:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 12 2024, 03:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 11 2024, 08:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler

+57
Snoopy
annemarie
Barbara Garabedian
Letisia Ponce
j
Katarina
hathaross
NotAvailable
playfuldeb
janieb
graceanna
Clooney
pandabear
Stonehenge who?
m4rose
maria4
Sabby
Pari
adgran
lovelylois
bunny
melbert
fava
Coco
lamby
anon.4
blubelle
Lighterside
premiere
lelacorb
socimar
Bidbod
bellybaby
watching
Merlin
LornaDoone
Charley
sisieq
Nanette
iamnoone
laetval
Ello
lolo"layla"
Natascha
Casey
Katiedot
marina
Dexterdidit
lucy
it's me
Henway
MyGirlKylie
sandwiches
cindigirl
sarah ali
fluffy
pattygirl
61 posters

Page 8 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next

Go down

George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 8 Empty Re: George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler

Post by cindigirl Tue Aug 09 2011, 11:18

patty - Did you click on SplashNewsonline on Marina's post? Stacy is looking really hot in her shorts and t-shirt. And she's learning fast, talking on the phone when the paps are questioning her about George.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 8 Empty Re: George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler

Post by Dexterdidit Tue Aug 09 2011, 11:20

Stacy's friends seem to have changed their tune. First it was serious and exclusive now it's fun and casual. Amazed how she managed to get pictured going into George's house but they never got close to Eli. I think this is to stop Eli playing any games and I doubt it is going to last too long. George just having fun and I don't think Stacy thinks it's all that serious. Giving her a bigger profile and keeps Eli in check it is a win win. George doesn't usually bounce back this fast after a split. I doubt Stacy will be around too long but I bet she hopes to make a walk down a red carpet or two! Is it even Georges house? It just looks awful rusty to me.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09 2011, 12:41

If you want to check out her candid photos, visit the website, Smile.

A little over a month after splitting from Elisabetta Canalis, supreme bachelor George Clooney has found his new arm candy and let’s just say she’s a master of the figure four lip lock: WWE Superdiva Stacy Keibler. Barstool reported on it yesterday, embedding a couple gifs in the article which took us a moment to realize it was her. We were all holy sh*t who’s the hottie with the ridiculous body? Amazing how we forget just how stunning Stacy can be. We saw her at last year’s Playboy Jazz Festival hanging out with Jamie Foxx and we can tell you firsthand, she’s the real deal. Who knows what kind of sick moves she’s trying on Clooney. To help you visualize, we’ve corralled her hottest pics into this gallery. Tag in below.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ps: This link was found initially at huffinton post (whatever is called)

Last edited by LouisLane on Tue Aug 09 2011, 12:42; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added info)

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Tue Aug 09 2011, 13:21

cindigirl wrote:patty - Did you click on SplashNewsonline on Marina's post? Stacy is looking really hot in her shorts and t-shirt. And she's learning fast, talking on the phone when the paps are questioning her about George.

Yes, I did. Found nothing re George or Stacy. Begins with Brad and goes on from there. I went through all pics, videos. Should i look at something I'm missing.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09 2011, 13:35

Patty: click on the link Marina gave us. It seems they change the layout of the page or it is hard to find...Either way, once I got there, I clicked on the most popular news. Then, scroll down the page , you will see a video of Joan Rivers, on the side you have small images of other videos and arrows to scroll . Scroll down and there you find the video " does stacey talk about..."

I hope this helps.

ps: by the way, I clicked on the victoria beckham new pic of her daughter link.

pps: don't know if Cindi is online, that's why I answered you, Smile.

Last edited by LouisLane on Tue Aug 09 2011, 13:41; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling+ extra info)

Back to top Go down

Post by marina Tue Aug 09 2011, 14:11

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] por [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

marina
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue Aug 09 2011, 14:25

Wait - so this video shows her driving to George's house in LA? Wow.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue Aug 09 2011, 15:41

Well Katiedot at least they kept it relatively tight shot so you can't see much of the surrounding neighborhood. I've been past there I don't remember that type of fencing on top of the wall but it could be it - the wall looks like the wall in front of his property.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue Aug 09 2011, 16:32

To me it's starting to look like it might be more than just an unsubstantiated rumour.

You know, I almost feel sorry for Betty. To be replaced so quickly and so publicly. That's got to hurt. I mean it was what, only about two weeks after the breakup that Stacy started tweeting?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Tue Aug 09 2011, 17:41

Katiedot wrote:You know, I almost feel sorry for Betty. To be replaced so quickly and so publicly. That's got to hurt. I mean it was what, only about two weeks after the breakup that Stacy started tweeting?

Have to agree - usually he leaves a big window of time before the next rumoured booty call comes along. And in the past, he has given the exes the space to "establish" themselves as their own "name" before the next wannabe gets bandied around in the press as the future Mrs Clooney.

Betty didn't even get a moment in LA to be the centre of attention. Question - now there is a new girl and new love story (possibly) and this time with the all American girl, would that greatly reduce the demand (and cash) for Betty's tell all interview? Any offers may have been reduced since she is no longer the most recent girl in his life? I mean, the story is still there and someone will pay for it (if the NDA allows her to talk) but would the interest be limited since there is a new girl on the back of the motorcycle now? Wouldn't the press prefer the current story instead of the past? Would he do that intentionally? Would he encourage having another name floating around as a love interest to stop Betty trading on him in the States as we assume she had planned to - especially with his two films coming out that aren't light and fluffy fare?

Betty milking the attention in Italy may have pissed him off as he seems to have greatly reduced his privacy in Como this year to the extent that he was barely there (as it seems). I mean, vacation in Paris for a handful of days when you have a big ass house on the lake in Italy and you go to Paris?? I think he just wants to stay out of Italy until Venice film festival when he can hope to draw the focus back to the film and not his local girl ex.

Or maybe George is taking it all on face value - Betty didn't appear heartbroken in front of the paps, she had made comments in the press prior to split that clearly would have pissed him off after 6 months of little focus on his private life, her people were leaking stories, she was fronting up for work events like nothing had happened and was intentionally getting papped with other men to fuel stories in the press, etc. Maybe George thinks if she was sooo happy to trade on the split with the paps to appear like she moved on, he isn't willing to offer up the usual considerations that he usually does. Which in turn seems to have led the press to basically ignore her outside of Italy. Just a thought - again, more questions than answers.
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Tue Aug 09 2011, 18:06

It is unusual for George to move so fast after a split. It is possible he is covering himself so Eli can't come up with anymore they are getting back together stories. The pasta sauce story came out and not long after Stacy showed up. I don't think it is serious as George has shown he can be private and if it was I doubt he would be allowing her to tweet and her friends talk to the mags. Eli has been in LA for awhile she did that shoot down in Malibu I think the press just aren't interested in her. She managed to get pap when the Stacy dating George rumour started. Eli does need to be linked to George for work and so far besides that one shoot she doesn't seem to be doing much. Of course it could all be behind the scenes but when has Bette been shy. Very unlike George to be so public about a fling which makes me think there is a method in his madness. Besides bette got pictured with her ex a couple of days after the split and someone else. Doesn't matter it wasn't true Bette never issued a denial. I think the split has gone down badly I have never seen George react this way before. Let's see if he and Stacy are seen out and about, I'm sure she will be in it. She needs the press it doesn't look like she has much work.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabby Tue Aug 09 2011, 19:01

Katiedot wrote:Wait - so this video shows her driving to George's house in LA? Wow.

I was thinking the same thing - wow!

Sabby
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Tue Aug 09 2011, 19:19

I thought his house was off the main street in a closed security area?? Didn't seem right that footage??
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Tue Aug 09 2011, 20:26

Sabby wrote:
Katiedot wrote:Wait - so this video shows her driving to George's house in LA? Wow.

I was thinking the same thing - wow!

not only that but she did n't leave even in the next morning .
good morning bytheway .

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by maria4 Tue Aug 09 2011, 20:37

What will have 'combined eli for revenge so hasty? What George has done or said to make you run to escape, ruining G Laglio holiday, the Feast of July 5 and all that was being organized for the American friends? I know so much about revenge on Eli !!!!!, then love with Stacy? I doubt true love, is PR stuff like the latest stories, it seems everything organized, you will see there will be dinner with friends, this time I also plan to kiss, when they fell in love with the look! The privacy she wanted and that requires a true love where is it?

maria4
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Tue Aug 09 2011, 21:21

They're still hanging out! Stacy Keibler dropped by George Clooney's Studio City, Calif., house for an afternoon visit. The former WWE star didn't spend the night, though. She headed back to the Four Seasons Hotel in Beverly Hills around 8 p.m.
laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue Aug 09 2011, 21:34

Oh please tell me he's considering her for a job or a role or something! I'm not sure I can go through all this dating palaver all over again so soon.

I was anticipating at least a year before the next one.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Tue Aug 09 2011, 21:42

Katie - he's considering her for a job but not the type you can put on your CV anywhere outside of Hollywood!
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Tue Aug 09 2011, 22:02

With it all coming out so fast her friends talking etc I'm not so sure she would get anything more then a short term gig. Girl is going to have to change her tune about marriage and babies. I think it is a fling and nothing more it will probably end just as fast!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Tue Aug 09 2011, 22:10

Interesting that when Betty was supposedly shacked up with George, the paps never got one shot of her coming and going from George's place yet the short period of time that George is back in LA and Stacy just happens to get papped at his place. I'm sure that just a concidence. Absolutely.

And least his taste in famewhores who tip off the paps hasn't changed.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Tue Aug 09 2011, 22:13

Why would she be heading back to the Four Seasons BH Hotel? Doesn't she live in LA area?
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Tue Aug 09 2011, 22:16

Clearly Stacy can give better directions then Eli and besides Eli got seen out and about with George. George seems to be running this "relationship" from his house so Stacy needed some proof she was seeing him. Stacy has been around LA for awhile and seems liked so she would have the contacts. From the frying pan into the fire is a saying that comes to my mind!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09 2011, 22:33

A lot of interesting thoughts! I have often wondered if it was all to do with Eli. She is ruthless, as we all know. Maybe he just wants Eli to leave him alone and get on with her life and he gave her the chance but she continued to mess with him. So, he did what all American men would do, got a date. I liked it that Stacy did not spend the night, especially after the press wrote the story about her not leaving yesterday. Was it just me or was there a sound of relief out there somewhere? Whistle

Last edited by Cinderella on Tue Aug 09 2011, 22:34; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue Aug 09 2011, 22:34

So if George is back in LA do you think Stan can get hold of him now?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09 2011, 22:35

Katiedot wrote:So if George is back in LA do you think Stan can get hold of him now?

No, he's still "out of touch". lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Tue Aug 09 2011, 22:49

There is a back gate at Georges, I've only seen it photographed once, wonder how often it get's used!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Tue Aug 09 2011, 23:43

Lucy! whatever are you saying!!!!! Hopefully not often!! Oooooohaaarrrhhhhhhhooooouuchhh!!!!! Embarassed
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed Aug 10 2011, 00:02

Looking at the video of Stacy in LA you can see that she is a former wrestler. She has a muscular back. I bet she can take care of herself. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10 2011, 01:10

Ted answered my question! lol

Dear Ted:
So, what do you think about George Clooney and Stacy Keibler hookup (if it is real)? Are they an item or is just PR? When news broke, an "insider" said this fling was purely fun. But things seemed to have changed; the next day the story was they are exclusive at this point. What do your real and trustworthy sources say?
—C

Dear Cloobler:
I hear there's plenty cause for suspish on this one. If there was a hookup (which I still doubt), methinks it was mighty quick and not recently. Stacy isn't exactly Georgey's usual type and definitely won't last ‘til his next trip to Como. That said, Bachelor George is still on the market in my book, as fabulous as Cloobler may sound.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by LouisLane on Wed Aug 10 2011, 01:13; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : corrected info)

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed Aug 10 2011, 01:52

I read that the street gate to his house is formidable and at least 4 feet high and gets to 6 feet as the driveway gets closer to the house. The gate they pictured with the Lexus doesn't appear to be that high. If it was his house's driveway, maybe it could be to the guest house. He did an interview a couple of years back with Julia Roberts there.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10 2011, 02:03

watching wrote:
Katiedot wrote:You know, I almost feel sorry for Betty. To be replaced so quickly and so publicly. That's got to hurt. I mean it was what, only about two weeks after the breakup that Stacy started tweeting?

Have to agree - usually he leaves a big window of time before the next rumoured booty call comes along. And in the past, he has given the exes the space to "establish" themselves as their own "name" before the next wannabe gets bandied around in the press as the future Mrs Clooney.

Betty didn't even get a moment in LA to be the centre of attention. Question - now there is a new girl and new love story (possibly) and this time with the all American girl, would that greatly reduce the demand (and cash) for Betty's tell all interview? Any offers may have been reduced since she is no longer the most recent girl in his life? I mean, the story is still there and someone will pay for it (if the NDA allows her to talk) but would the interest be limited since there is a new girl on the back of the motorcycle now? Wouldn't the press prefer the current story instead of the past? Would he do that intentionally? Would he encourage having another name floating around as a love interest to stop Betty trading on him in the States as we assume she had planned to - especially with his two films coming out that aren't light and fluffy fare?

Betty milking the attention in Italy may have pissed him off as he seems to have greatly reduced his privacy in Como this year to the extent that he was barely there (as it seems). I mean, vacation in Paris for a handful of days when you have a big ass house on the lake in Italy and you go to Paris?? I think he just wants to stay out of Italy until Venice film festival when he can hope to draw the focus back to the film and not his local girl ex.

Or maybe George is taking it all on face value - Betty didn't appear heartbroken in front of the paps, she had made comments in the press prior to split that clearly would have pissed him off after 6 months of little focus on his private life, her people were leaking stories, she was fronting up for work events like nothing had happened and was intentionally getting papped with other men to fuel stories in the press, etc. Maybe George thinks if she was sooo happy to trade on the split with the paps to appear like she moved on, he isn't willing to offer up the usual considerations that he usually does. Which in turn seems to have led the press to basically ignore her outside of Italy. Just a thought - again, more questions than answers.

I agree with you both. Obviously, this shenanigans is all about PR too, wonder if George really cares about privacy... He talks the talk, but he doesn't seem to walk the walk, does he? hmmm...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10 2011, 02:16

Well, I have to say after Ted’s answer… It was a one-night stand and she’s trying her hardest to make it into something more. He’s not denying they did something but he’s not coming out and saying “love”. I kinda feel sorry for her! One of “those” nights!

I'm a slow walker, but I never walk back. ~ Abraham Lincoln

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Wed Aug 10 2011, 02:50

In one of the articles I read her "friends" backtracked and said they are not exclusive. We don't even know where G is. I think Eli was trying to cling to the relationship and G decided to shut her down. I think G met her in Cabo last year when Bette and friends were there. Stacy is a -D lister and she agreed to front for him in exchange for the PR this is generating. Maybe they hooked up once or twice but the time line that one of our posters researched (sorry don't remember who) certainly dosen't give them much time together. As for the red carpet walk - hope it's with the cast in each picture.
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed Aug 10 2011, 05:39

cindigirl wrote:I read that the street gate to his house is formidable and at least 4 feet high and gets to 6 feet as the driveway gets closer to the house. The gate they pictured with the Lexus doesn't appear to be that high. If it was his house's driveway, maybe it could be to the guest house. He did an interview a couple of years back with Julia Roberts there.
On google earth the road outside George's house looks a lot like the one we just saw in this video. There's an entrance from a street that goes up steeply, then there's an entrance gate and it seems to switch back towards the house.

The gate they videoed Stacy driving through was the entrance at the street, not the main gate.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Wed Aug 10 2011, 05:47

I just curious if he wants to get back at El or shut her up or if he was dumped etc why not do it with an A LIST beautiful , classy actress. That definitely would turn everybodies attention to him.

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10 2011, 05:48

Thanks katie! Her sources keep talking...
This OK mag is getting all the leaky news uh?!just ruined true blood for me, lol. Enjoy the reading, meh...

George Clooney & Stacy Keibler Have a ‘True Blood’ Date Night at His L.A. Pad

Stacy Keibler is one lucky lady. Things seem to be heating up between the 31-year-old former wrestler and Hollywood hunk George Clooney. The 50-year-old Oscar winner hosted a date night at his house with Stacey and OK! has all the details!
Stacy went to George’s L.A. home on Monday night for an impromptu date!

“George cooked dinner for Stacy and it was a short visit,” an insider tells OK!, adding “she didn’t spend the night.”

OK! EXCLUSIVE: GEORGE CLOONEY & STACY KEIBLER’S RELATIONSHIOP IS “REALLY LOW KEY & CHILL,” SOURCE SAYS

An eyewitness at the Beverly Hills Hotel tells OK! that Stacey was spotted heading to her hotel room a “little past 8:15 p.m.”

So what did they do on their date besides enjoying George’s home-cooked meal?

A pal of the new couple says, “They watched True Blood on demand.”

As OK! exclusively reported yesterday, George and Stacy are trying to keep things “low key” and “chill.”

Stacy has always had a crush on the 50-year-old actor, who just happens to be one of the most eligible bachelors in Hollywood as he recently ended his relationship with Italian model Elisabatta Canalis.

OK! NEWS: RYAN GOSLING ON WORKING WITH GEORGE CLOONEY — “YOU WALK AWAY & REALIZE YOUR PANTS ARE WET”

“He thinks she’s gorgeous and fun to be around and she thinks he’s George Clooney — smart, hot, talented. He’s George Clooney — there isn’t too much more to say than that,” an insider close to Stacy tells OK!.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10 2011, 05:56

Did anyone see what Ted wrote:
See, while George is out stirring the rumor mill with a (dubious) hook-up avec wrestlin' chick Stacey Keibler, Elisabetta is simply sipping wine with her gal pals and, we figure, dissing her former flame.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Or did you not read that?

Definition: Dubious, Not to be relied upon; suspect.

Last edited by Cinderella on Wed Aug 10 2011, 05:57; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Wed Aug 10 2011, 05:57

LouisLane wrote:Thanks katie! Her sources keep talking...
This OK mag is getting all the leaky news uh?!just ruined true blood for me, lol. Enjoy the reading, meh...

George Clooney & Stacy Keibler Have a ‘True Blood’ Date Night at His L.A. Pad

Stacy Keibler is one lucky lady. Things seem to be heating up between the 31-year-old former wrestler and Hollywood hunk George Clooney. The 50-year-old Oscar winner hosted a date night at his house with Stacey and OK! has all the details!
Stacy went to George’s L.A. home on Monday night for an impromptu date!

“George cooked dinner for Stacy and it was a short visit,” an insider tells OK!, adding “she didn’t spend the night.”

OK! EXCLUSIVE: GEORGE CLOONEY & STACY KEIBLER’S RELATIONSHIOP IS “REALLY LOW KEY & CHILL,” SOURCE SAYS

An eyewitness at the Beverly Hills Hotel tells OK! that Stacey was spotted heading to her hotel room a “little past 8:15 p.m.”

So what did they do on their date besides enjoying George’s home-cooked meal?

A pal of the new couple says, “They watched True Blood on demand.”

As OK! exclusively reported yesterday, George and Stacy are trying to keep things “low key” and “chill.”

Stacy has always had a crush on the 50-year-old actor, who just happens to be one of the most eligible bachelors in Hollywood as he recently ended his relationship with Italian model Elisabatta Canalis.

OK! NEWS: RYAN GOSLING ON WORKING WITH GEORGE CLOONEY — “YOU WALK AWAY & REALIZE YOUR PANTS ARE WET”

“He thinks she’s gorgeous and fun to be around and she thinks he’s George Clooney — smart, hot, talented. He’s George Clooney — there isn’t too much more to say than that,” an insider close to Stacy tells OK!.

He cooked for her?!? What? seabass, spaghettis, a pizza? what? we want to know!! Otherwise why did they only say that they watched True Blood?!?!?!

Last edited by laetval on Wed Aug 10 2011, 06:12; edited 3 times in total
laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed Aug 10 2011, 05:57

Yep, I'm sure we all saw that.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10 2011, 05:59

Cinderella wrote:Did anyone see what Ted wrote:
See, while George is out stirring the rumor mill with a (dubious) hook-up avec wrestlin' chick Stacey Keibler, Elisabetta is simply sipping wine with her gal pals and, we figure, dissing her former flame.

Or did you not read that?

Definition: Dubious, Not to be relied upon; suspect.

That last article was posted right above yours.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10 2011, 06:13

@Laetval: no idea, you are the one who finds all the cool pics and videos! find this info for us!!! Wink Thumbs up!

I did not bother to post the celebitchy topic about this shenanigans because I figured someone else would do it by now...lol

@Cinderella: he said almost the same thing when he answered my question, he said this is a bit suspish(something like that). I posted here today too (it's somewhere here, most likely on page Cool. Twice in one day, Ted doesn't believe on this one and he seems to think George is doing it to pi*s Eli and/or keep her away... Love3

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Wed Aug 10 2011, 06:41

Well if he's just doing to piss Eli off or get her to back off (whatever), and I was Stacy, I'd be pissed.
If you go through all the motions of having a pseudo-date/relationship, then I want more out of it than a meal and friggin' True Blood. George better give up the goods if I'm going to go through all that trouble. Kinky in bed
oh God, I sounded just like a man, didn't I? Perhaps I have an inner sl*t that makes me say things outloud sometimes. Wink

Last edited by MyGirlKylie on Wed Aug 10 2011, 06:46; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typo)
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Wed Aug 10 2011, 07:02

Technically @MyGirlKylie you didn't say it outload....you typed it which means it doesn't count so you're safe. We all have those thoughts about GC so you are in good company. Embarassed
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Wed Aug 10 2011, 07:34

MGK, We all have that inner sl*t within. Some are just more daring than others and speak their thoughts outloud (or as m4rose wrote, type them outloud). That's one of the good things about this forum. Nobody is judgemental of our sisters here, only of George and company. So, girl, speak your mind and dream your dreams outloud.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Wed Aug 10 2011, 07:41

LoL, well cheers to our inner sl*ts!

Drink 3
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Wed Aug 10 2011, 09:57

This is nuts. How does anyone know what they did or what they watched? We still don't know where G is. Have there been any photos of him in LA?
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10 2011, 11:24

Pictured: George Clooney's new girl Stacy Keibler rolls up for a romantic rendezvous at his LA bachelor pad
By Paul Thompson

Last updated at 9:17 PM on 9th August 2011

George Clooney's rumoured new romance with Stacy Keibler appears to be shifting up a gear.

The 31-year-old blonde has been pictured arriving at the Up In The Air star's home in California in her black SUV.

She attempted to hide under her favourite trilby hat as she drove the gates of his Studio City property.
Visitor: George Clooney's rumoured new girlfriend Stacy Keibler hid under her trilby hat as she arrived his LA home on Sunday

She arrived on Sunday afternoon and is said to have stayed the night.

By George: The 31-year-old former WWE wrestler competed on season two of Dancing With The Stars
Keibler, a former WWE wrestler, also competed on season two of Dancing With The Stars, the American version of Strictly Come Dancing.
'It’s more than just a fling,' a friend of Stacy's told America's Us Weekly and added that the pair had known each other for 'four to five years'.

The couple also reportedly spent time together in London recently, enjoyed time at George’s Italian home in Lake Como and now in America.

Stacy took to her Twitter account to gush about how much she enjoyed her recent trip to Italy.

'I’m in heaven,' she wrote.

On August 1, she tweeted: 'Life really could not be any better, I'm smiling all day long Smile'
Meanwhile, Clooney may be seeing a lot of his ex-girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis in the near future.

The Italian model is reported to be having meetings with Hollywood executives with a view to launching her film career in the US.

The 32-year-old has had minor roles in Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo and Virgin Territory which failed miserably at the box office.

But now she is looking to make a bigger impact with her friendship with Clooney likely to open doors.

Ex factor: The actor's former girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis is said to be trying to launch a film career in Hollywood
'A confident looking Canalis has been doing the rounds in Los Angeles taking meetings,' a source told New York Post's Page Six.

The model was also spotted showing off her figure in leather pants while dining at Ago restaurant with friends, including Carla Gugino,
Canalis and Clooney, 50, split after two years together in June.

The actor released a statement saying:'We are not together anymore...It's very difficult and very personal and we hope everyone can respect our privacy.'

Rumours for the shock the split focused on Canalis pressuring Clooney to wed, but other friends said they had grown apart.

Clooney who was married to American actress Talia Balsam from 1989 to 1993, has vowed to never walk down the aisle again. He has also ruled out having children.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Wed Aug 10 2011, 11:39

Sounds like Stacy is enjoying it there is no one but her this stuff would be coming from. I do think it could be a message to Eli and I would love George to walk Stacy down the red carpet in Venice. Now that would piss Eli off. I don't think it's love it seems more like a fling with a reason. This stops Eli, gives Stacy some PR and gets George's name out there too. Win/win for Stacy at least. I don't think she doesn't know what is going on she has been in Hollywood for years so knows how the game is played. I do think she needs to back off a little with the rumours too many too soon makes it look desperate on her part like she doesn't have much time and she knows it. I wonder what Eli will do? Cause I don't see her sitting around letting Stacy get all this attention. Or maybe Eli is too busy with all those meetings which oddly enough no one else seems to know about!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by sarah ali Wed Aug 10 2011, 12:52

just found this video gossiping about George and Stacy having dinner in his home and watching "true blood"
sarah ali
sarah ali
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10 2011, 12:57

Sarah, i love your avatar!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next