George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 7 EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 7 EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 7 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 7 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 7 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 7 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 7 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 7 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 7 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler

+57
Snoopy
annemarie
Barbara Garabedian
Letisia Ponce
j
Katarina
hathaross
NotAvailable
playfuldeb
janieb
graceanna
Clooney
pandabear
Stonehenge who?
m4rose
maria4
Sabby
Pari
adgran
lovelylois
bunny
melbert
fava
Coco
lamby
anon.4
blubelle
Lighterside
premiere
lelacorb
socimar
Bidbod
bellybaby
watching
Merlin
LornaDoone
Charley
sisieq
Nanette
iamnoone
laetval
Ello
lolo"layla"
Natascha
Casey
Katiedot
marina
Dexterdidit
lucy
it's me
Henway
MyGirlKylie
sandwiches
cindigirl
sarah ali
fluffy
pattygirl
61 posters

Page 7 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next

Go down

George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 7 Empty Re: George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler

Post by blubelle Sun 07 Aug 2011, 23:02

I can't understand why there are six pages of all this speculation. It seems obvious that they knew each other in Cabo. So they hooked up - maybe several times. IMO even when he was "with Bette". Hey it seems he spent more time without Bette then with her. So the lady wrestler was one of his hookups. Big deal. Now it's over and I think the women he really cares about he hides.
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 7 Empty Re: George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler

Post by cindigirl Sun 07 Aug 2011, 23:12

bluebelle - "So the lady wrestler was one of his hookups. Big deal. Now it's over and I think the women he really cares about he hides.."

If he's smart he will.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Sun 07 Aug 2011, 23:14

@ Louis Hey this is all George's fault! If he would go for a bike ride once in a while and give the girls some pics to drool over, this wouldn't happen. LOL Idle minds are just as bad as idle hands. hahaha

@ Socimar I would venture a guess that maybe she was tired of waiting for the public acknowledgement and decided to help things along. I don't belong to FaceBook, so I don't know for sure but I thougt someone said either here or elsewhere maybe, that under that picture one of her friends referred to her as Stacy Clooney. Since you obviously belong you could check on that.

As Katie so aptly put it earlier, this rumor came from somewhere and I don't think any one of us believes that some enterprising journo read Stacy's tweets and randomly decided to make the whole thing up. It seems more likely that someone was tired of waiting for the news to break but like I said above...who really knows for sure, except all the principals involved in the situation.
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 Aug 2011, 23:26

If this is all true and he did cheated on Eli, what does it say about him and about all these women willing to be the other?!

I find quite shocking when some women say: who cares it's not like they are married, they are just dating. Many women don't respect others who are in a relationship. So sad... I don't think George cares for any of them. He will hide just to keep cheating, no one sees who he is dating. Then, others will think he's single and not committed to anyone and he gets "free pass" with all famewh*res and many more. I'd rather be single, then play these games cheers

George, if you wanna R&R and release your stress, go for it! be aware if your flings are willing to keep personal life private play your game and remain silent, will you?! lol!

ps: Can't believe for the life of me I defended Eli indirectly...This shenanigans is taking the best out of me, lol!

Last edited by LouisLane on Mon 08 Aug 2011, 00:01; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added info + typo)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 Aug 2011, 23:30

Lighterside wrote:@ Louis Hey this is all George's fault! If he would go for a bike ride once in a while and give the girls some pics to drool over, this wouldn't happen. LOL Idle minds are just as bad as idle hands. hahaha

@ Socimar I would venture a guess that maybe she was tired of waiting for the public acknowledgement and decided to help things along. I don't belong to FaceBook, so I don't know for sure but I thougt someone said either here or elsewhere maybe, that under that picture one of her friends referred to her as Stacy Clooney. Since you obviously belong you could check on that.

As Katie so aptly put it earlier, this rumor came from somewhere and I don't think any one of us believes that some enterprising journo read Stacy's tweets and randomly decided to make the whole thing up. It seems more likely that someone was tired of waiting for the news to break but like I said above...who really knows for sure, except all the principals involved in the situation.

It's written Stacy Clooney, you can see in the link above the picture that Melbert, I think, posted here. By the way, I agree with Katie.

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 07 Aug 2011, 23:53

melbert wrote:Stacy's FB link:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Link to fan photo:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Stacy's Twitter:

Oh this is too funny! He's wearing a coat and muffler and she's barely covered!

Photoshop gone wild!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Mon 08 Aug 2011, 01:17

This will die down soon. I don't think we will see her with him. Whatever it was it seems more likely to be over. If it was serious and in the future she was going to get some mileage out of it she wouldn't have blabbed. I think she is milking it while she can and before gets seen out and about with anyone else. It was probably a fling and Cabos may off been just pure luck on her part. She broke up with her bloke of 7 years I'm not sure when I will try and check it out. In the end she will play the we are friends card she won't admit to being a one night stand two at most! I don't think anyone here is buying the they are serious angle the original mag tried to sell and I don't see how they would link her with George via her tweets. Someone told them this story no other conclusion to me. We will have someone else to talk about in awhile anyone really serious isn't going to be so chatty and blatent. That fake picture on her fb is there so she can enjoy the attention another clue it is already over! We need George to come out of hiding again.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Mon 08 Aug 2011, 04:42

Hi everyone Smile
Somewhere on Page5 on this thread, I did notice Mother Teresa's quote discussed... thanks to Stacy for highlighting many things valuable Smile

Well... the original quote is supposedly mis-quoted already, as per the information here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much." It is also noted that most of her quotes have been adequately paraphrased... Smile So really unsure if she said "send" / "give"...

Now the context / background... was most probably, the persecution she had to initially face while building her Kalighat Home which is briefly spoken of here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... and yes, it could also be about her "begging" for enough, to have enough, to ensure that all of her "children" could be given their basic-existence needs...

Practising Christian life in India is mostly FREE as a citizen's Right... However, like in everything else, there are challenges and persecution to be faced as well... Mother Teresa, fought hard and won, with her love for Christ, without compromising on her faith in HIM... Her lifestyle is beyond extraordinary exemplary... And she sure pushed herself to "handle" every person who she believed was sent / given to her, as God's gift of love... who she treated as a "child of God"...

Well... there goes... Smile Love to you all too... and dear Lighter, special hugs... sorry I did not earlier... Smile

Peace n Cheers all Smile

Thanks Melbert! Hello! (for your welcome "Hi" ... long time ago Smile) I think I responded to the others who wrote then... Smile

Pari
Pari
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 08 Aug 2011, 04:49

Totally agree Dex, If this ever happened at all I'm thinking it's probably over by now.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Mon 08 Aug 2011, 05:11

Katiedot wrote:
Charley wrote: Everyone has trusted everything Life & Style said. Couldn't they have made it up in the beginning? Oh no, it's gossip from an unreliable source about George Clooney having a serious relationship/ONS/casual fling/whatever with a D-lister, so of course it MUST be true.

Hi Charley. Not so sure why you're getting so bent out of shape on this one. I don't see anyone on this forum believing the Life & Style article and there are several people questioning it.

What we do know is this:

Stacy is somehow in George's social circle (pics of her in Mexico with Cindy Crawford at the same time George was holidaying there with them)
She met him in 2006 at an Oscar event.
She hasn't made any effort to deny the story.
George's team barely made any effort to deny the story with a non-denial.
Her travel locations and his travel plans seem to overlap only once or twice during the whole month.

From that we all decide what we believe happened and there'll never be a solution to this.

The two things that puzzle me are these:
1. That no one denied this which I'd think one or the other would do if it weren't true
2. Where Life & Style got the story from. I don't think even an ardent Clooney fan would put her twitter comments and dates together and come up with this. So how did they?

Katie, with all due respect, you admonished Dexterdidit for talking about Betty’s shop in LA as if it was a verifiable fact. The shop story had been around for months – well before her breakup with George, so whether fact or fiction it was too long ago to remember. And why was it so important to get the facts correct when it was only about a shop? It was a shop – who cares? But now when there is a story, leaked to a gossip tabloid no one is admonished for stating it as a fact – which plenty HAVE done here and elsewhere.

The story, which I agree most likely came from a Stacey Keibler “source”, was reported in L&S as fact without a shred of evidence to back it up, and more circumstantial evidence to question its validity - in fifty or so tweets she NEVER mentioned George or Como and it seemed the furthest north she went was Rome, and as lelacorb has shown with her timeline they were hardly in the same continent at the same time this “romance” was supposedly blossoming - but copious publications/sites around the world have spread it as fact, and people on forums/blogs/sites have responded in kind. But as soon as Stan makes anything remotely like a denial, then he is called a liar, whether that label is cushioned with some sort of grudging respect that he’s only doing his job as George’s PR.

So they know some of the same people and met at a function where there were probably hundred of people – as far as I’m concerned they’re pretty insubstantial facts to use to support gossip. But then that’s just me questioning. I do that because I’ve been in the situation where the press “embellished” a story I was involved in – and that was the legitimate press, not the gossip tabloids.

As I said in a previous post, I don’t know whether it’s true or not, and actually I don’t care – they’re both adults and they’re both single, and what they do in their private lives is their own business IMHO. Unlike the poster up-thread, who said that as soon as someone is seen with George they are public property, I believe that everyone is entitled to a private life whether they be a public figure or a “celebrity”. I agree that the whole story is beneficial to both George and Stacey because it gets her name “out there” and makes a mockery of the “Betty is filling his fridge with pasta sauce” stories, but I wish (forlornly I know) that gossip didn’t become “fact” without proof.

And, like you and Dex, I believe it will die down soon. With that, for me it has, because hoping that I have explained why I’ve gotten “so bent out of shape” I will say no more!
Charley
Charley
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 08 Aug 2011, 05:43

Charley wrote: But now when there is a story, leaked to a gossip tabloid no one is admonished for stating it as a fact – which plenty HAVE done here and elsewhere.
I appreciate that you take the time to clarify and now your comments make more sense to me. Generally I totally agree with you. But here's the thing, I don't see anyone here (and I can only respond to what happens in this forum not elsewhere) stating that this rumoured relationship with Stacy is a fact. I see lots and lots of speculation and what ifs, but I don't see anyone saying it actually happened. All I see is people saying that in their opinion it happened and some others saying they're doubtful.

I allow opinion and speculation as long as it's clear that that's all it is.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Aug 2011, 05:47

Yay, Katie! cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Mon 08 Aug 2011, 07:40

Radar is giving them an out......

George Clooney And Stacy Keibler - Can Their Long Distance Romance Survive?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted on Aug 07, 2011 @ 07:54PM print it send it
WENNBy Radar Staff

Let's hope absence makes the heart grow fonder for new couple George Clooney and Stacy Keibler who have already been thrown into a long distance love affair just weeks into their romance.

The former WWE and Dancing with the Stars stunner gushed on Twitter about her 'heavenly' trip to Italy's Lake Como last month where she reportedly hooked up with the hunky bachelor.

But she has come back down to her earth with a bump and returned to Los Angeles solo.

Clooney has been busy filming his latest flick, Gravity, alongside Sandra Bullock and with an incredible 16 other projects lined up, his schedule is jam packed.

Clooney - who recently split from his long term girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis - has blamed his work commitments for the demise of his relationships in the past.

"I love being on a film set, trying to make something special," he has said. "It is a very selfish life. It means my relationships seem to last between two and three years."

But that hasn't stopped George from taking another crack at love with Stacy.

"It's more than just a fling," a source told Us magazine. "They're basically exclusive at this point."

But with "exclusive" often meaning different cities -- sometimes even continents -- between them, Stacy has her work cut out for her if she's going to stay Clooney's leading lady.
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Mon 08 Aug 2011, 14:25

LouisLane wrote:If this is all true and he did cheated on Eli, what does it say about him and about all these women willing to be the other?!

Um Louis, you are assuming that they were "together" at the time. That's not at all what I said. I said it was a possibility. It's obvious from the photo that she was "present" in Mexico at the same time as George at the end of the year. They were attending the same party/parties. She was around alot. Possibly some flirting going on but I seriously doubt anything else happened at the point. Betty was there with her parents and friends in tow. It was painfully obvious to everyone who was watching in real time how miserable George was around Betty by that point. What's so shocking about him looking around for the "next" Cloonette? He works all the time so whenever he's relaxing is probably the only time he can actually attend to the personal things in his life so it's not all that shameful when you understand that this man is on the go 24/7 most of the year and probably has very little time to plan the next move in his personal life. It's not his priority and you're seriously over thinking this.

@ Charley in defense of the other posters and myself I think after the first page no one bothered to add the "IF" they are together...it becomes tedious to remember and retype each and every time. But it's implied, at least by me. I just don't take the time to write out "if this ever happened at all maybe they..."
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Mon 08 Aug 2011, 14:37

Charley wrote:
Katiedot wrote:
Charley wrote: Everyone has trusted everything Life & Style said. Couldn't they have made it up in the beginning? Oh no, it's gossip from an unreliable source about George Clooney having a serious relationship/ONS/casual fling/whatever with a D-lister, so of course it MUST be true.

Hi Charley. Not so sure why you're getting so bent out of shape on this one. I don't see anyone on this forum believing the Life & Style article and there are several people questioning it.

What we do know is this:

Stacy is somehow in George's social circle (pics of her in Mexico with Cindy Crawford at the same time George was holidaying there with them)
She met him in 2006 at an Oscar event.
She hasn't made any effort to deny the story.
George's team barely made any effort to deny the story with a non-denial.
Her travel locations and his travel plans seem to overlap only once or twice during the whole month.

From that we all decide what we believe happened and there'll never be a solution to this.

The two things that puzzle me are these:
1. That no one denied this which I'd think one or the other would do if it weren't true
2. Where Life & Style got the story from. I don't think even an ardent Clooney fan would put her twitter comments and dates together and come up with this. So how did they?

Katie, with all due respect, you admonished Dexterdidit for talking about Betty’s shop in LA as if it was a verifiable fact. The shop story had been around for months – well before her breakup with George, so whether fact or fiction it was too long ago to remember. And why was it so important to get the facts correct when it was only about a shop? It was a shop – who cares? But now when there is a story, leaked to a gossip tabloid no one is admonished for stating it as a fact – which plenty HAVE done here and elsewhere.

The story, which I agree most likely came from a Stacey Keibler “source”, was reported in L&S as fact without a shred of evidence to back it up, and more circumstantial evidence to question its validity - in fifty or so tweets she NEVER mentioned George or Como and it seemed the furthest north she went was Rome, and as lelacorb has shown with her timeline they were hardly in the same continent at the same time this “romance” was supposedly blossoming - but copious publications/sites around the world have spread it as fact, and people on forums/blogs/sites have responded in kind. But as soon as Stan makes anything remotely like a denial, then he is called a liar, whether that label is cushioned with some sort of grudging respect that he’s only doing his job as George’s PR.

So they know some of the same people and met at a function where there were probably hundred of people – as far as I’m concerned they’re pretty insubstantial facts to use to support gossip. But then that’s just me questioning. I do that because I’ve been in the situation where the press “embellished” a story I was involved in – and that was the legitimate press, not the gossip tabloids.

As I said in a previous post, I don’t know whether it’s true or not, and actually I don’t care – they’re both adults and they’re both single, and what they do in their private lives is their own business IMHO. Unlike the poster up-thread, who said that as soon as someone is seen with George they are public property, I believe that everyone is entitled to a private life whether they be a public figure or a “celebrity”. I agree that the whole story is beneficial to both George and Stacey because it gets her name “out there” and makes a mockery of the “Betty is filling his fridge with pasta sauce” stories, but I wish (forlornly I know) that gossip didn’t become “fact” without proof.

And, like you and Dex, I believe it will die down soon. With that, for me it has, because hoping that I have explained why I’ve gotten “so bent out of shape” I will say no more!

@Charley, I couldn't agree more.
@Katie..The two points that puzzle you - why does someone have to come out and deny this, to make it untrue? You're in PR (or at least I thought you said you were). This is good PR for her - what possible reason would she deny this for? IT's totallyy helping her career right now. She's being linked to an A-lister, not a serial killer, so why would she say anything? Because it isn't true?.....And???? Where's the downside for her on this? And why would George bother? what's the downside for him. Apparently they've known each other for awhile, he knows this is helping her, so why would he care? Because of his public image? How does it hurt? The only people that get bothered are people that blog, like us. And we still follow him.
The second point - The tabs make up stories about people having alien babies without any apparent proof. Since when do they need proof to make any story happen?
I know that everyone is voicing just their opinions, as am I, but, this story seems to have gone hook, line, and sinker. Points for Stacy on this one. Class A PR and she didn't have to pay a penny.

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Aug 2011, 14:41

What's so shocking about him looking around for the "next" Cloonette?
Cloonette?! lol!

Um Louis, you are assuming that they were "together" at the time.
I said, IF this is all true and I think I was giving this comment based on something I read that he was seeing someone else (like the loonies at JJ keep saying). As katie said, this was all speculation!

... you're seriously over thinking this..
I agree with you Lightside, can't help myself, I am a scientist, so I have a tendency to overthink some facts... my apologies, Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Mon 08 Aug 2011, 14:43

The second point - The tabs make up stories about people having alien babies without any apparent proof. Since when do they need proof to make any story happen?

@ bellybaby....you don't really expect a denial issued from the injured party on the above do you? hahaha just kidding!
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Mon 08 Aug 2011, 14:48

@ Louis....a scientist eh? My youngest son is just starting on his PhD in neuroscience. Yes, I see that then you WOULD seriously over think everything....comes with the territory! hahahaha

"Cloonette" is not my term so I can't take credit for it but has been used as the "tag" for his girls since I've been frequenting the blogs/forums for many years now.
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 08 Aug 2011, 15:10

bellybaby wrote: why does someone have to come out and deny this, to make it untrue?
Hello and long time no see! Nobody 'has' to deny the story, true, but it would generally be the right thing to do. Having dated George Clooney doesn't add any lustre to her CV and likewise doesn't do him any favours - particularly not if people begin to ask when they started dating and it then sounds like he possibly cheated on his girlfriend. His image is of a gentleman playboy not loser sex addict. I exaggerate for comic effect, but I think you understand what I mean.

bellybaby wrote: The tabs make up stories about people having alien babies without any apparent proof.
Sorry, gotta disagree with you on that one. When did Life & Style or People magazine ever report on a celeb having an alien baby? I'm not saying that they only print accurate stories because I'm sure they don't, but these stories don't just suddenly appear from nowhere. I do wonder what the hell prompted them to come up with such a coupling when there's absolutely zero to base it on.

bellybaby wrote: Points for Stacy on this one. Class A PR and she didn't have to pay a penny.
I totally agree on that one!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Aug 2011, 15:20

If it happened, which I'm not saying it did,
I don’t, for one minute, believe George cheated on Eli. 1) It wasn’t him that could not keep his clothes on throughout the whole relationship; 2) Loose tits make splits.
He may have known Stacy for a few years but I don’t believe they thought of “dating” until after the split. And, like someone else here said, he works 24/7 why not “date” someone convenient, if it happened at ALL?

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Mon 08 Aug 2011, 15:22

Class A PR? Well, if you believe that old saying that all press is good press, then, yes, class A PR. However, I just think it bought her bad attention, in that she just looks like another one of his many notches on his belt who really, honestly thought that she was something more. It makes her look like a fool, imo. Attention? Yeah, she got that. But not good attention, in my opinion. Same can be said for him.

Casey
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 08 Aug 2011, 15:23

"Loose tits make splits." OMG Cinderella I never heard this expression before. I'm still laughing.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Mon 08 Aug 2011, 15:41

The young women of today don't think of it as bad PR. The frequency of change of partners seems the norm today. It's a man's dream world. Everywhere he turns, is a feast.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Mon 08 Aug 2011, 16:24

Casey wrote:Class A PR? Well, if you believe that old saying that all press is good press, then, yes, class A PR. However, I just think it bought her bad attention, in that she just looks like another one of his many notches on his belt who really, honestly thought that she was something more. It makes her look like a fool, imo. Attention? Yeah, she got that. But not good attention, in my opinion. Same can be said for him.

In my imo also!

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Mon 08 Aug 2011, 16:44

My opinion too, however, these women like the way they are precieved. They seem to enjoy bouncing from one bed to another and want "their world" to know about it. She may be a very sweet girl but between the sheets is something else entirely.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Aug 2011, 17:46

Casey wrote:Class A PR? Well, if you believe that old saying that all press is good press, then, yes, class A PR. However, I just think it bought her bad attention, in that she just looks like another one of his many notches on his belt who really, honestly thought that she was something more. It makes her look like a fool, imo. Attention? Yeah, she got that. But not good attention, in my opinion. Same can be said for him.
Casey, I totally agree with you!

Pattigirl, I'm 31 years old (is this still considered young?) and I do not sleep around, etc. I think this sleeping around thing must apply, most fo the time, for the young and beautiful women in Hollywood!

Lightside: I am doing my PhD as well! I got a master's degree and decided to stick in academia, at least for now... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Mon 08 Aug 2011, 20:11

PIC: Stacey Keibler Goes to George Clooney's House

To Clooney's house we go!

Stacey Keibler paid a house call to George Clooney's Studio City, Calif. pad on Sunday afternoon. The actress, DWTS alum and former wrestler was photographed driving her Mercedes through the gates of the Oscar-winning hunk's home.

As of Monday morning, Keibler, 31, hadn't yet been spotted exiting the premises.

Last Thursday, sources confirmed to Us Weekly that Keibler has been quietly dating Clooney, 50, since shortly after his breakup with Elisabetta Canalis.

"It's more than just a fling," one Keibler confidante says. The twosome have known each other "four to five years" and have spent time together in London, at Clooney's Lake Como estate in Italy -- and now close to Hollywood.

"They're basically exclusive at this point," adds the insider.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Mon 08 Aug 2011, 20:38

The actress, DWTS alum and former wrestler was photographed driving her Mercedes through the gates of the Oscar-winning hunk's home.

Now that's a very interesting shot...coming inside the gates of the Clooney estate. So....the paps are allowed on the property to pap his girlfriend's entrance? You can see the gate behind the vehicle so what gives? LOL This is sure to piss Betty off cuz even she couldn't get this kind of pap friendly coverage out of old Georgie boy! lol!
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Mon 08 Aug 2011, 20:51

Not to be nit picky but that is a Lexus not a Mercedes. They want us to believe their story but they can't get simple facts straight from their own pics. Also, it looks like that vehicle is leaving instead of arriving, otherwise the paps would've been inside the property to get that shot. I doubt any of G's security team would let them on the property just to get their shot. Right?
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Mon 08 Aug 2011, 20:55

Another story!

George Clooney & Stacy Keibler’s Relationship is “Really Low Key & Chill,” Source Says

Now that George Clooney is single again, rumors are running wild about his love life! The latest lady connected to the Oscar winner is former pro wrestler Stacy Keibler! OK! has new exclusive details about the relationship between the silver fox and blonde bombshell.

“It’s just fun, it’s not as serious as everyone is making it out to be,” an insider close to Stacy tells OK!. “He thinks she’s gorgeous and fun to be around and she thinks he’s George Clooney — smart, hot, talented. He’s George Clooney — there isn’t too much more to say than that.”

Stacy, 31, has always had a crush on the 50-year-old actor, who just happens to be one of the most eligible bachelors in Hollywood as he recently ended his relationship with Italian model Elisabatta Canalis.

“It’s like asking someone if they wanted to go on a date with their ‘dream man’ and then having it turn out to be reality,” our insider adds. “She’s always thought he was a good looking guy.”

But for now, the hot item is taking things slow.

“They’re not monogamous,” Stacy’s pal adds. “It’s just hanging out, hooking up. Really low key and chill.”
laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by marina Mon 08 Aug 2011, 21:11

Hummm...IMO this is the Clooney way to make their relationship official!
It's true and he wants that we know as LighterSide pointed the paps was inside his property as well as I can see on the pic.

marina
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by marina Mon 08 Aug 2011, 21:13

Katie i don't know how to embed the video.
Link to the video
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] front page on splash news scrow down

marina
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Aug 2011, 21:14

That's why she wrote on her twitter that Sunday was a great day to wake up to... or something like that lol!

I will say nothing (anymore, ha!) that I think about this shenanigans due to respect of all Americans who like her...

ps: if this was low key why was leaked and papped? new girl, but same old same old...

Last edited by LouisLane on Mon 08 Aug 2011, 21:15; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added info)

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 08 Aug 2011, 21:25

Great video find Marina!!!! Smile
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Mon 08 Aug 2011, 21:37

So George is home? Stan said he could not get a hold of him he was on set. Or was Stacey given the keys to water Georges plants why hes a way? I\'m with stupid

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Aug 2011, 21:42

Wow... I thought George was in London/Como? But maybe he flew in under the radar. I loved how they called her the next "Mrs. Clooney"! She might be, who knows?

Back to top Go down

Post by marina Mon 08 Aug 2011, 21:49

I'm wondering what Eli did to let George so angry!!!!
He is determinated to vanish Eli of the world !
or they are together for a while and just wait a little time after to break up to announce that they are together.
If it is the second option I think Stacy will last!

marina
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Aug 2011, 21:57

I think stacy is pretty and looks nicer than the other one. good luck to them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Aug 2011, 21:58

The only thing is they said in the article "They’re not monogamous". I guess the guys in the video didn't read the article! What's up with the "monogamous" bit?

Last edited by Cinderella on Mon 08 Aug 2011, 22:10; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Mon 08 Aug 2011, 22:06

Stacy last? As in like Forever the last women George will be with? LOL! Oh my side hurts please, please stop!

May I remind you this girl wants to be a stay at home mom, I do not think she is referring to Georges Dog. Oh wait does George have a dog anymore?

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Mon 08 Aug 2011, 22:16

Quote from LouisLane - Pattigirl, I'm 31 years old (is this still considered young?) and I do not sleep around, etc. I think this sleeping around thing must apply, most fo the time, for the young and beautiful women in Hollywood!

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to imply "all" young women sleep around. I was generalizing about that bunch who, mostly celebrity hunters, are willing to "give away" their bodies for a bit of fame, possibly some gifts and 15 minutes of fame.

Also, I have to agree regarding that photo the SUV is a Lexus not a Mercedes and also agree that it seems to be leaving not entering. I guess that's why no one "saw her leave". We don't know where George is, but if in LA, isn't Sunday, "Play with The Boys" day.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Mon 08 Aug 2011, 22:26

If they are, more power to her. Enjoy it while you can, honey. If you're smart, tell your 'pals' and 'sources' to zip their lip. Wink

Reason #1001 that I do not envy the 'celeb' lifestyle. Imagine trying to get your booty call on while the world is watching and wondering 'are they or aren't they?'
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by marina Mon 08 Aug 2011, 23:36

@ henway
I mean "last for a while" maybe some months...a year?
not just a quickly affair if , and only if, she has something to do with the ELi and George break up!
bjs

marina
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Mon 08 Aug 2011, 23:59

Coed Magazine has article on SK w/ 50 sexy photos. Looked at some, good body but still puts it all out there on display.

Sorry, forgot to include website: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Aug 2011, 00:15

pattygirl, that's why she is qualified to be the girlfriend of________, don't you know?! lol!

I loved the gossip article said that Clooney thinks she is gorgeous and fun to be around while she is already living the fairy tale (he's smart, hot and talented). It says a lot about how he feels and what he thinks. Call me an overthinker, but I learn how to read subtext well... Twisted Evil

As I said in the beginning of this thread, this is going to end up bad, if ends up, of course... there is always the hope he will change his mind once he has found the perfect girl like she is (insert sarcasm).

ps: I am trying really hard to not write here on this thread anymore since they already got the free publicity they were seeking...
pps:Was it Lucy or Dex who said everything starts the same way? the only difference this time, it went public very early.... It didn't get leaked to People magazine? I call this a leak from a z-list star seeking for an upgrade status...

Last edited by LouisLane on Tue 09 Aug 2011, 00:34; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Tue 09 Aug 2011, 00:44

I'd rather just talk about George, personally. After all, this is Clooneys Open House.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Aug 2011, 00:52

pattygirl wrote:I'd rather just talk about George, personally. After all, this is Clooneys Open House.

That's true Pattygirl, but the only information out there right now is about her. So, we’re in the “Girls, Girls, Girls” topic. I posted the “Does George Cut His Own Hair” thread yesterday but that didn’t go far. I wish we could talk about George but he hasn’t given us anything to talk about except Stacy. Hopefully we’ll get some pics of him by himself and we can add it to his Topic. Wishful thinking! It seems he’d want to put something more lucrative out there since he is volleying for his movies coming up. scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Tue 09 Aug 2011, 01:01

marina wrote:Katie i don't know how to embed the video.
Link to the video
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] front page on splash news scrow down

Couldn't find video on site - looked and looked, what is video about exactly?
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by marina Tue 09 Aug 2011, 01:09

Hi pattygirl
The video shows Stacy on a carwash first and paps are asking her about Clooney. Then the video shows her driving on George's house.
Go to the link you'll find on the front page a screen for videos, on the right side there-'s a bar click on the arrow down and you'll find the title Does Stacy Keibler

marina
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Aug 2011, 01:10

It seems he’d want to put something more lucrative out there since he is volleying for his movies coming up.
if this is how he thinks, this is very sad. I was getting really excited about the movie, everybody was talking about once they released the trailler. I feel this shenanigans overshadows the movies... Not worthy

Pattigitl: true, but this time he is ok that story is getting leaked and she's tweeting cryptic messages right? so, as long as long as he's eating her biscuits , he will never deny anything (as I said in the beginning of this thread). After all, he does play the Hollywood game, does he feel truly filthy too? let's see what the next cause he will support to feel clean again. Well, not now because award season is starting. Juggling

These artists think the audience is the same one as 20 years or so ago. Hollywood, many of us evolved and we don't buy your PR stunts for the solely purpose of selling out fake images or movies... Oh puh-lease!

ps: listening The scientist by coldplay for a moment of reflection

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next