George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler Split (Warning Adult Content) :-) EmptyToday at 14:00 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler Split (Warning Adult Content) :-) EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler Split (Warning Adult Content) :-) EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler Split (Warning Adult Content) :-) EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler Split (Warning Adult Content) :-) EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler Split (Warning Adult Content) :-) EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler Split (Warning Adult Content) :-) EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler Split (Warning Adult Content) :-) EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler Split (Warning Adult Content) :-) EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler Split (Warning Adult Content) :-)

+56
JaneR
kaiileigh
Lighterside
bamboochacha
playfuldeb
blubelle
sparkie
niloufar
The next mrs clooney
Atalante
Maggy
George Fan
Margou
m4rose
Kimber :)
fluffy
socimar
Rainy
NotAvailable
pizza
watching
What Would He Say
isogotit
theminis
lourdes flores
TAC
noodle
Nicky80
Dior
silly willy
Saveria
Juliette Hardy
premiere
gioia
Way2Old4Dis
marysunshine
MM
lelacorb
Lakin460
GiGi
Joanna
it's me
Catie
Picachu
sarah ali
Mazy
ktsue2002
very vera
Missa
melbert
annemarie
hana200369
party animal - not!
silly girl
LornaDoone
lovelylois
60 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler Split (Warning Adult Content) :-) Empty George Clooney and Stacy Keibler Split (Warning Adult Content) :-)

Post by lovelylois Sun 07 Jul 2013, 21:12

IT's official George splits from Stacy - Daily Mail  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by LornaDoone on Thu 11 Jul 2013, 18:14; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Change title of topic for accuracy)

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler Split (Warning Adult Content) :-) Empty Re: George Clooney and Stacy Keibler Split (Warning Adult Content) :-)

Post by LornaDoone Sun 07 Jul 2013, 21:14

It's the Daily Mail's commentary. George hasn't issued any statement.

So until he does, it's NOT official.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler Split (Warning Adult Content) :-) Empty Re: George Clooney and Stacy Keibler Split (Warning Adult Content) :-)

Post by LornaDoone Sun 07 Jul 2013, 21:16

George Clooney is said to be back on the market once more after reportedly splitting from girlfriend Stacy Keibler.

The eternal bachelor allegedly broke up with his blonde partner of two years after they celebrated Independence Day separately.

The Sunday People claims Clooney, who hasn't been seen in public with Keibler for three months, called time on the relationship.
Clooney

Still together: Despite not being pictured together since March, George Clooney and Stacy Keibler are still an item

A source told the publication: 'It's not like George and Stacy couldn't find time to get together if they really wanted to. George is quietly backing away from the relationship.

'It's always the same. As soon as he feels a woman is getting too close he pulls back.'

A representative has been contacted by the MailOnline for comment.

Rumours started circulating that George Clooney and girlfriend Stacy Keibler are on the rocks even more this week as they spent July 4 apart.

Clooney sent tongues wagging when he was pictured without Keibler celebrating July 4th with pals in Lake Como.

However, insiders close to the actor have denied any suggestion that the pair are no longer together.
Clooney

On the run: George Clooney makes a dash for it on the boat to the luxury hotel Villa d'Este in Lake Como

While the Out Of Sight actor was seen running to get on a boat to the Villa d'Este with friends, Keibler was with friends in Malibu.

Keibler posted pictures on her Instagram that showed her having a good time in Malibu, and seemed to make no mention of Clooney.

A source told Radar earlier in the week: 'She isn’t in Italy because she is working and shooting in New York and then doing a ton of press for her new show which launches on July 22.'
George Clooney

Denial: Insiders close to Clooney (far right) have claimed all is well between him and Keibler

Clooney

Troubled waters? Clooney is seen getting on a boat with a group of male and female friends in Italy

But the couple haven't been pictured together since early March this year.

In May, Clooney hit back at allegations that he was holding another woman's hand on a night out in London.

The claims come in the face of rumours that the actor's relationship with long term girlfriend Stacy Keibler is over.
George Clooney
Stacey Keibler

Together apart: Those close to the couple have insisted that everything is fine between them
Clooney

Fireworks: George and his pals enjoyed themselves at the luxury villa who watched the display from across the lake
Stacy

Who's that guy? Stacy Keibler posted this picture on Instagram on July 3rd, while George was in Italy

In Touch reported that 52-year-old Clooney was spotted holding the hand of his former flame and stunning Croatian model Monika Jakisic at Loulou’s members-only club in Mayfair, London.

The Ocean's Eleven star has been dating Stacy for just over a year and a half, and met just a month after the actor broke up with Italian actress Elisabetta Canalis.

Clooney and the blonde beauty were then spotted together at a number of red carpet events during their relationship and attended the Oscars together.

The former WWE star has seen her profile rise considerably since stepping with the hunky A-lister but has never spoken out about the relationship.

'It’s really not anyone’s business. A personal life is a personal life,' Keibler previously said. 'I know there has to be a happy medium being in the public eye.

'You just have to remember not to give everything to everybody.'
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sun 07 Jul 2013, 21:18

Ahh but this is the Daily Mail who Gossip Cop is always deriding....I will believe it when People Mag says it. It is annoying these: rumors then denial then rumor then denial...

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 07 Jul 2013, 21:27

Oh dear. This is a rehashed speculative story with a new heading, isn't it? Should we now assume that every American couple who don't spend Independence Day together might split up?

Mm, wonder where Grant is...................

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by hana200369 Sun 07 Jul 2013, 22:17

if they didnt spent 4 july together thats is not mean they are not toghether.i think its similar to those rumors and it would be denied .........Cool

Last edited by hana200369 on Sun 07 Jul 2013, 22:21; edited 1 time in total
hana200369
hana200369
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 07 Jul 2013, 23:55

I think we will know when another woman shows up with him. He doesn't always announce his break ups.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 08 Jul 2013, 02:23

I'd like to see him go a year without a gal just to see if he could do it!

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 08 Jul 2013, 02:36

Or at least not parade one around. Let him get his "action" behind closed doors and walk the carpets solo, with Stan, or with his folks.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Mon 08 Jul 2013, 02:44

party animal - not! wrote:Oh dear. This is a rehashed speculative story with a new heading, isn't it? Should we now assume that every American couple who don't spend Independence Day together might split up?

Mm, wonder where Grant is...................

If they spend Independence Day and the preceding four months apart, including one member's birthday, then I'd say a break up is a fair guess for any couple.

At the very least, they have to be nearing the last round of rumors that can be plausibly denied without some kind of photo op.
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by very vera Mon 08 Jul 2013, 03:03

Whatever done playing reindeer games........

very vera
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by ktsue2002 Mon 08 Jul 2013, 03:16

I hear a Supremes song in my head now.
"Set me free, why don't you babe. Get out of my life, why don't you babe. Cause you don't really love me, but 'YOU KEEP ME HANGIN' ON!'"

Whether it is Stacy or George who keeps this charade going, one or the other needs to cut the other loose. I love George Clooney big time, but if it is him who keep her hanging on, she needs to just cut him out cause he is taking her for granted or vice versa. If she is doing it, it is time to move on cause she is just using him to boost her career. I don't know why these women do it, if this is the case, then I do get why he will never marry. These girls are always seeking some celebrity status. I get why he likes 'the boys' cause they don't seek anything but friendship from him.
George, I love you, and I do hope you find a girl that is just happy with you, not what you can do for their celebrity status. I love you love1 
ktsue2002
ktsue2002
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by very vera Mon 08 Jul 2013, 03:23

he only looks for girls who are celebrity whores he doesn't try to find anyone other than these women he is out of luck in the woman department he has another star wanna be waiting in the wings. he will be used for the rest of his life in the woman department. he really is just a sad old man when it comes to women he won't find anyone. he probably had someone and he blew it big time

very vera
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 08 Jul 2013, 03:29

I don't think anyone is being used he is very honest about not wanting marriage and that his work comes first. The women get a little fame and fun and he gets some companionship.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 08 Jul 2013, 03:32

Vera, George has admitted that "one" got away. His fault. He's apparently not looking for anyone long-term, so these disposable girls are what he wants. He's not being used in the sense that I believe you mean. He's not stupid. He knows that they gain something for being the g/f of... He also knows that they will be his beck 'n call girl and be ready to attend a red carpet at a moments notice. The rest of the time they are free to do their own thing.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Mon 08 Jul 2013, 03:43

Maybe he did have someone and blew it or maybe they just proved to be like the rest. Whatever the situation it is for him to decipher and I assume the cause is way back in the past. Whatever it is it's his personal business. It is a hard life to go without being truly in love with someone obtainable. Love you George take it slow.

Zen 
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by sarah ali Mon 08 Jul 2013, 03:44

@melbert , who was that one ? confused...
sarah ali
sarah ali
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 08 Jul 2013, 04:25

Well we know the one who got away WASN'T Talia! That was one relationship he was happy to be out of when all was said and done!

Celine? Hmm, not sure about that one.

Kelly? That one seems plausible to me.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Mon 08 Jul 2013, 05:08

On Twitter today

Starcasm ‏@starcasm 3m
George Clooney reportedly broke up with Stacy Keibler... But we think she'll be just fine. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Province E-Today ‏@Province_EToday 6h
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler reportedly call it quits [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

LilMissIHeartBourbon ‏@LilMissRightie 6h
You know she's thinking, "but I was different, right? I was going to de-batcherlortize him!" #NoYouWerentSweetie [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Toni Foxx ‏@ToniFoxx 7h
Yes! I mean, awww, too bad. “@NaughtyNiceRob: Did George Clooney and Stacy Keibler split?: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] …”

Naughty But Nice Rob ‏@NaughtyNiceRob 7h
Did George Clooney and Stacy Keibler split?: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler Reportedly Split [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

OH NO THEY DIDN'T ‏@ohnotheydidnt 10h
What A Twist! George Clooney & Stacy Keibler Split Up! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  #breakup #georgeclooney

Has George Clooney split from Stacy Keibler? Pair not seen in public together for three months [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
View summary

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Mon 08 Jul 2013, 06:01

LornaDoone wrote:I'd like to see him go a year without a gal just to see if he could do it!

Well he has done nearly 4 months already Very Happy 
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Mon 08 Jul 2013, 08:36

George will bury himself in his work whether he hooks up with someone or not. That rarely betrays him and he gets a lot of satisfaction out of his many talents. Everyone seems to think that if you are up there like he is; or anyone else with his dedication; you got life by the balls.

They have a lot riding on their every project. Their life style that they must maintain is extremely expensive. George gives so much of his income to causes and to fund projects it could very easily get blown.

If he would like someone's company once in awhile that's up to him and the lady. I'v not heard anyone complain that they thought there was more coming than they got. Maybe that's why he picks the ladies he does, it's an experience for them and a step up. He doesn't have to worry about hurting them down the road. JMHO

Zen 
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler Split (Warning Adult Content) :-) Empty George Clooney and Stacy Keibler Split

Post by Catie Mon 08 Jul 2013, 16:38

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

George Clooney Breaks Up With Stacey Keibler Because Of Her New Reality Show

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler have denied that they’re broken up, but The Descendants pretty boy and his model girlfriend spent the 4th of July holiday apart. Cougars and Real Housewives rejects around the world are crossing their fingers that if George really did get rid of Stacy, he’s prowling for a replacement caregiver. The good news is, he’s open to both blondes and brunettes. The bad news – sources say he has a small wiener. Don’t worry: wine, outings on his private yacht, erotic toys, and famous friends will outweigh that.

The Ocean’s star gets bored easily. The minute a woman is comfortable enough to remove her spanx, makeup, and hair extensions, she’s out. George adores the fantasy of falling in love, but rejects the energy and effort it takes to make a relationship work. Clooney feels like life should imitate art, he wants the girl in the movies. He hasn’t been photographed with the ex wrestler, Stacy Keibler, since March. The ER alumni is such a gentlemen. He wouldn’t ruin Stacy’s Hollywood position until she’s at least stable in her new career. Announcing their breakup would cause her to be rejected by her Hollywood peers. Plus, she sucked really hard for that position.

Stacey’s new show must be embarrassing George to no end – “‘Supermarket Superstar‘ With Host Stacy Keibler Debut’s July 22 on Lifetime” reads PW Insider’s headline.  Supermarket Superstars??? Stacey had to know that taking this job would mean the end of her contract  relationship with George.  The man who dines with President Obama doesn’t date a Lifetime reality TV host, right?

George was spotted in Italy taking in fireworks with his rich American friends celebrating Independence Day. Stacy flaunted Instagram photographs of her partying in Malibu (pretending to be happy) with fellow Z list unknowns. Sources claim “She isn’t in Italy because she is working and shooting in New York and then doing a ton of press for her new show which launches on July 22.”

Sure…and Kris Jenner doesn’t want to be known as a Kardashian and Camilla Parker- Bowles loves Kate Middleton. OK.

Photo Credit: FameFlynet
Catie
Catie

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler Split (Warning Adult Content) :-) Empty George Clooney and Stacy Keibler Split

Post by Catie Mon 08 Jul 2013, 16:45

George Clooney Is Single Again After Dumping Stacy Keibler!

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler have been dating for two years, but now sources say they can confirm their relationship is over. George and Stacy haven't spent any time together at all the past three months, and George was seen kissing another beauty goodbye on Independence Day.

"George is quietly backing away from the relationship. It's always the same. As soon as he feels a woman is getting too close he pulls back", a friend tells. George and Stacy haven't officially confirmed they're over.
Catie
Catie

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 08 Jul 2013, 16:46

Lol!!! Still not confirmed....
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 08 Jul 2013, 16:57

Oh

Any pic??
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Mon 08 Jul 2013, 16:59

People Magazine has the exclusive:

People Exclusive
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler Split
By ELIZABETH LEONARD
07/08/2013 at 11:40 AM EDT

Subscribe to PEOPLE Magazine
GET IT NOW
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler have split.

The couple, who began dating two years ago, apparently want different things in life.

"Stacy called it quits. She wants to have children and a family someday. She knows where George stands on that," a source close to the couple tells PEOPLE exclusively. "They talked and they quietly stopped being a couple several weeks ago."

The source also says Clooney, 52, and Keibler, 33, will remain on good terms: "They talk every day. They were friends before they started dating and they'll be friends after. It was a friendly [breakup]."

Although she wants to be a mom one day, it's clear Keibler is already a dedicated godmother. She Tweeted a birthday wish to her goddaughter with a series of hashtags – "#mylove #myheart #mygoddaughter" – on June 10, before posting an inspiring message the next day about going through tough times. "Trying times are not the times to stop trying," she Tweeted.

The news of a split comes after the pair have spent a lot of time apart. They were last photographed together in March in Berlin, where Clooney was filming his upcoming drama Monuments Men.

In a recent interview with PEOPLE to promote her new show Supermarket Superstar, premiering July 22 on Lifetime, Keibler spoke about her hectic schedule and her desire to travel this summer.

"My schedule is keeping me pretty busy until the show airs and then hopefully I'll get the chance to go to Europe," she said. (Look for more from Keibler's interview in an upcoming issue of PEOPLE.)

But while Clooney was photographed boarding a boat near his Italian villa on July 4, Keibler partied with girlfriends in Los Angeles at a starry bash thrown by top Hollywood manager Guy Oseary and sponsored by DeLeon Tequila.

"They haven't seen each other in a while and they've both been working so much, so in recent months, they've started growing apart," a second source tells PEOPLE.

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 08 Jul 2013, 17:02

What a horrible article....Yuk.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 08 Jul 2013, 17:02

So her?
Him?

We will never know....
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Catie Mon 08 Jul 2013, 17:02

PEOPLE MAGAZINE

Subscribe for instant access to PEOPLE

The couple, who began dating two years ago, apparently want different things in life.

"Stacy called it quits. She wants to have children and a family someday. She knows where George stands on that," a source close to the couple tells PEOPLE exclusively. "They talked and they quietly stopped being a couple several weeks ago."

The source also says Clooney, 52, and Keibler, 33, will remain on good terms: "They talk every day. They were friends before they started dating and they'll be friends after. It was a friendly [breakup]."

Keep up with George Clooney in the pages of PEOPLE Magazine by subscribing now.

Although she wants to be a mom one day, it's clear Keibler is already a dedicated godmother. She Tweeted a birthday wish to her goddaughter with a series of hashtags – "#mylove #myheart #mygoddaughter" – on June 10, before posting an inspiring message the next day about going through tough times. "Trying times are not the times to stop trying," she Tweeted.

The news of a split comes after the pair have spent a lot of time apart. They were last photographed together in March in Berlin, where Clooney was filming his upcoming drama Monuments Men.

In a recent interview with PEOPLE to promote her new show Supermarket Superstar, premiering July 22 on Lifetime, Keibler spoke about her hectic schedule and her desire to travel this summer.

PHOTOS: George Clooney: The Way You Want Him

"My schedule is keeping me pretty busy until the show airs and then hopefully I'll get the chance to go to Europe," she said. (Look for more from Keibler's interview in an upcoming issue of PEOPLE.)

But while Clooney was photographed boarding a boat near his Italian villa on July 4, Keibler partied with girlfriends in Los Angeles at a starry bash thrown by top Hollywood manager Guy Oseary and sponsored by DeLeon Tequila.

"They haven't seen each other in a while and they've both been working so much, so in recent months, they've started growing apart," a second source tells PEOPLE.

• With reporting by AILI NAHAS

Last edited by Catie on Mon 08 Jul 2013, 17:15; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : moved to new topic)
Catie
Catie

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 08 Jul 2013, 17:05

Another tequila too....
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by GiGi Mon 08 Jul 2013, 17:07

LOL small wiener or TV show the reason for break up... still not confirmed... Yikes!! Shocked

I just read the terrible article ( Celedirtylaundry). I didn't write it.

Last edited by GiGi on Mon 08 Jul 2013, 18:11; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : add article name)
GiGi
GiGi
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Catie Mon 08 Jul 2013, 17:07

Get it now

Keep up with George Clooney in the pages of PEOPLE Magazine by subscribing now.

• With reporting by AILI NAHAS
Catie
Catie

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Mon 08 Jul 2013, 17:12

I think we may need to merge the threads....double posting....too much excitement I guess Wink

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Mon 08 Jul 2013, 17:12

I don't know.....People Magazine isn't like the lower life form gossip rags. Gives the rumor a little more credence IMO.
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Catie Mon 08 Jul 2013, 17:16

I had it in another topic sillygirl but then didn't know if it should have its own page.. so delete this one anyone if it should be merged.
Catie
Catie

Back to top Go down

Post by GiGi Mon 08 Jul 2013, 17:20

Does George issue a formal statement normally? I do feel bad if Stacy has to plug her show with that weighing in. The timing seems a little disrespectful on a personal level. Embarassed Either way lying would be difficult.

Last edited by GiGi on Mon 08 Jul 2013, 17:49; edited 1 time in total
GiGi
GiGi
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 08 Jul 2013, 17:20

I do not think George and Stacy have broken I believe that they were never together!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Mon 08 Jul 2013, 17:21

Small wiener, huh?  What a petty comment!!facepalm
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 08 Jul 2013, 17:24

I wonder if Stacy went to see the Tatum family...........

A new Tequila ad, then..........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by marysunshine Mon 08 Jul 2013, 17:48

This is so well planned ... should increase the curiosity factor and ratings for her show's debut. Clooney and team have too much invested in her to do otherwise.

marysunshine
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 08 Jul 2013, 18:04

Mmmm

So only friends? With pics in his house too??
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Mon 08 Jul 2013, 18:12

Magazines must write these "George Splits from..." articles ahead of time, like they write the obituaries of public figures. That way, they just need to be updated when the time comes, which it inevitably does. Death, taxes, and the two-year run of  'Doing Clooney.'

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 08 Jul 2013, 18:15

Oh please!!!!!! No!!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by GiGi Mon 08 Jul 2013, 18:17

They must keep the article on file at all time on George and just fill the blank of whomever. The article reads like all the other ones from the past. Standard issued.
GiGi
GiGi
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by ktsue2002 Mon 08 Jul 2013, 18:17

Good for her, if she feels strongly that the two of them are not headed in the same direction, then maybe a break up is what was needed.

Here are some flowers for you George. Not as a ploy to gain your affection, just as a reminder that people care about you. Give Flowers 

For you Stacy, here is a beer to drown your sorrows. Drink 3  No that's mean. How about a flower to you as well.
ktsue2002
ktsue2002
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 08 Jul 2013, 18:20

You sweet Smile
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by gioia Mon 08 Jul 2013, 18:31

today is a good day ! ciao ciao stacy

gioia
Shy poster

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 08 Jul 2013, 18:36

No, he doesn't always announce the end of his relationships.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by premiere Mon 08 Jul 2013, 18:49

marysunshine wrote:This is so well planned ... should increase the curiosity factor and ratings for her show's debut.  Clooney and team have too much invested in her to do otherwise.

Exactly what I was thinking.
premiere
premiere
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Hardy Mon 08 Jul 2013, 19:21

lelacorb wrote:I do not think George and Stacy have broken I believe that they were never together!

Yes, well he wanted the world to think she's his girfriend.
Just like the previous one.
Similar arrangement.

Clooney chose to announce them as his girlfriends; real or otherwise...

Last edited by Juliette Hardy on Mon 08 Jul 2013, 19:25; edited 2 times in total
Juliette Hardy
Juliette Hardy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next