George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler Split (Warning Adult Content) :-) - Page 2 EmptyToday at 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler Split (Warning Adult Content) :-) - Page 2 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler Split (Warning Adult Content) :-) - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler Split (Warning Adult Content) :-) - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler Split (Warning Adult Content) :-) - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler Split (Warning Adult Content) :-) - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler Split (Warning Adult Content) :-) - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler Split (Warning Adult Content) :-) - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler Split (Warning Adult Content) :-) - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler Split (Warning Adult Content) :-)

+56
JaneR
kaiileigh
Lighterside
bamboochacha
playfuldeb
blubelle
sparkie
niloufar
The next mrs clooney
Atalante
Maggy
George Fan
Margou
m4rose
Kimber :)
fluffy
socimar
Rainy
NotAvailable
pizza
watching
What Would He Say
isogotit
theminis
lourdes flores
TAC
noodle
Nicky80
Dior
silly willy
Saveria
Juliette Hardy
premiere
gioia
Way2Old4Dis
marysunshine
MM
lelacorb
Lakin460
GiGi
Joanna
it's me
Catie
Picachu
sarah ali
Mazy
ktsue2002
very vera
Missa
melbert
annemarie
hana200369
party animal - not!
silly girl
LornaDoone
lovelylois
60 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler Split (Warning Adult Content) :-) - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney and Stacy Keibler Split (Warning Adult Content) :-)

Post by Catie Mon 08 Jul 2013, 19:22

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

George Clooney & Stacy Keibler
Still Shacking Up
... For Now

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Visit Fishwrapper: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

George Clooney isn't exactly single (yet) ... TMZ has learned he and Stacy Keibler are STILL living together -- despite rumors of a break-up -- BUT an expiration date could be fast approaching.

Multiple reports have surfaced that Clooney and Keibler called it quits after 2 years of dating (which is like a decade in Clooney years). The couple hasn't been seen together since March and spent the 4th of July on opposite ends of the earth.

But sources close to C&K tell TMZ ... the duo is still shacking up, so it's not totally over. However, we're told there's definitely trouble in paradise -- and it's all because of the couple's hectic schedules.

Our sources say George and Stacy haven't been in the same place for months now because she's busy shooting her new show "Supermarket Superstar" and George is busy being a giant movie star.

We're told the distance has caused the two to grow apart ... and it seems like hope is fading fast.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Visit Fishwrapper: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Catie
Catie
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler Split (Warning Adult Content) :-) - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney and Stacy Keibler Split (Warning Adult Content) :-)

Post by Saveria Mon 08 Jul 2013, 19:23

It's posted on ETonline -- does that make it more official?

In any case, how long before we see him with another model wannabe or reality TV star?  

Fingers crossed, let's hope he finds his match with the next one.
Saveria
Saveria
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Mon 08 Jul 2013, 19:29

Saveria wrote:It's posted on ETonline -- does that make it more official?

In any case, how long before we see him with another model wannabe or reality TV star?  

Fingers crossed, let's hope he finds his match with the next one.

Ok, somebody on here called it awhile back, that they'd split in July. Was it premiere or watching? Sh#t! Where's that thread?
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 08 Jul 2013, 19:33

Lakin....it's July now...actually the 8th here in UK.

confused
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by very vera Mon 08 Jul 2013, 19:40

very vera
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Mon 08 Jul 2013, 19:42

TMZ is funny I will try to watch today to see what they say on their live show (Online). They never admit when they are wrong....here is the NY Post who says he did the breaking up but doesn't want her to be embarrassed:

George Clooney, Stacy Keibler 'split'
Last Updated: 12:58 PM, July 8, 2013
Posted: 12:45 PM, July 8, 2013
Hollywood’s most famous bachelor, George Clooney, is reportedly back on the market after splitting with his girlfriend of two years.

According to reports, 33-year-old Stacy Keibler was the one to pull the plug.

“Stacy called it quits. She wants to have children and a family someday. She knows where George stands on that,” a source close to the couple told People magazine. "They talked and they quietly stopped being a couple several weeks ago."

The source said that they remain on good terms, adding that they “talk every day.”

A second source added that they have also spent a lot of time apart in recent months.

Getty Images for Hollywood Film
George Clooney And Stacy Keibler have split after two years together, according to reports
"They haven't seen each other in a while and they've both been working so much, so in recent months, they've started growing apart."

However sources tell Page Six that it was Clooney who broke off the relationship, asking her to move her things out of his Hollywood mansion a few weeks ago. One source said, “He is happy for people to think she broke it off in order to save her any embarrassment.”

Indeed, over July Fourth weekend, Clooney, 52, and his pals were spotted in Lake Como in Italy while the blonde beauty was in Malibu.

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Mon 08 Jul 2013, 19:47

Joanna wrote:Lakin....it's July now...actually the 8th here in UK.

confused

We had a poll thread last spring, I think, asking how much longer Stacy would be with George and I distinclty remember one of the posters saying they thought they would break it off in July 2013.

Yes, I know. It's July here in the States, too. Did I do something wrong? ohsnap 
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 08 Jul 2013, 19:50

No, Lakin. It's fine. Somebody here predicted a July parting a while ago - based on choices in that poll?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Mon 08 Jul 2013, 19:54

No, PAN, I don't think July was one of the choices in the poll.  Oh, it doesn't matter.  I'm just blathering.....

Well, if it's true and they've split, gee, I feel kinda nostalgic about it.  I cut my "Clooney girlfriend" teeth on Keibler.  

Now that my molars and wisdom teeth have come in, I can really chew on the next one!  HaHaHa!
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Hardy Mon 08 Jul 2013, 20:00

Story seems like a broken record re-hash of Clooney's relationships for over a decade.

Dull.
Predictable.
Sad.
Juliette Hardy
Juliette Hardy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 08 Jul 2013, 20:04

Yep.

Gosh, when was Fashion Police?!

I can imagine that they'd always be friends - must be very weird to go aound with the same bunch of friends (or the 'same circles') in Hollywood, and not! They seem to have an awful lot in common...can you imagine the headlinex if they went out for lunch or something........we'll see..........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler Split (Warning Adult Content) :-) - Page 2 Empty Different

Post by silly willy Mon 08 Jul 2013, 20:19

Juliette Hardy wrote:
lelacorb wrote:I do not think George and Stacy have broken I believe that they were never together!

Yes, well he wanted the world to think she's his girfriend.
Just like the previous one.
Similar arrangement.

Clooney chose to announce them as his girlfriends; real or otherwise...

I don't think his relationship with this GF was anything like the onewith Eli. He and Eli seemed affectionate together. With Keibler, he barely touches her.

She makes comments and he looks away. I think this relationship was more like a deal or friends w/b. She needed career help and he thinks she's fun. tongue 

silly willy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Mon 08 Jul 2013, 20:28

Juliette Hardy wrote:Story seems like a broken record re-hash of Clooney's relationships for over a decade.

Dull.
Predictable.
Sad.

Think positive.
Now he is free to find LOVE.

Btw, where's Melbert, we have to get her ready for a date!
Dior
Dior
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by hana200369 Mon 08 Jul 2013, 20:39

i think stacy wants to be famous with george and use him.....she just think about her job:x Lying 
hana200369
hana200369

Back to top Go down

Post by GiGi Mon 08 Jul 2013, 20:41

Perez Hilton claiming George and Stacy are still together.
GiGi
GiGi
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Mon 08 Jul 2013, 20:42

Hana - i have always wondered what was going on in his mind in your picture of George, he does look sad and very deep in thought
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 08 Jul 2013, 20:52

Mel ?? Tell us! Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Hardy Mon 08 Jul 2013, 21:04

Mazy wrote:Maybe he did have someone and blew it or maybe they just proved to be like the rest. Whatever the situation it is for him to decipher....

melbert wrote:Vera, George has admitted that "one" got away.  His fault.  He's apparently not looking for anyone long-term, so these disposable girls are what he wants.  He's not being used in the sense that I believe you mean.  He's not stupid.  He knows that they gain something for being the g/f of...  He also knows that they will be his beck 'n call girl and be ready to attend a red carpet at a moments notice.  The rest of the time they are free to do their own thing.

Really? He blew it?  And the "one" got away? His fault too?
Shocked   
Well, there you go!
Shows that no matter who you are, even George Clooney, if you don't treat someone with consideration, you lose them.  

I don't believe that George Clooney doesn't want love. He seems romantic deep down under the hard exterior shell, which is his public persona.

Unless you're a fictitious character like Heathcliff who lost his only true love, or unless you're a clergyman dedicated to religion, then most people subconsciously desire love. They're just in denial because they can't find or control it.

These "beck-n-call girls" you mention, that he uses for the red carpet make him look ridiculous because he seems complacent at best, standing beside them; miserable quite often.
But he thinks it's "safe" & "controllable" for his image...And maybe one day he hopes he'll like someone enough.
But enough still leaves you complacent.

And he'll sometimes wonder..."what if" when his mind drifts off....with a lot of regrets.
Regrets for not following his heart, but only his mind.
Juliette Hardy
Juliette Hardy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Mon 08 Jul 2013, 21:15

Oh, Juliette, this is so sad!

Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by GiGi Mon 08 Jul 2013, 21:30

Control work, control image, control words, control media, control photos, control film.
Control love. ...Good Luck....that is a fearsome beast to behold.One for Merlin!
GiGi
GiGi
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Hardy Mon 08 Jul 2013, 21:31

Dior wrote:Oh, Juliette, this is so sad!

Some people leave things on hold "on a shelf" too long, Dior.
Then it's too late. Usually perfectionists & procrastinators  or those afflicted by insecurities, anxiety & OCD.

When that realisation kicks in, they become sad & bitter...
Increasingly haunted by "what if?"  because they didn't follow their heart.
Juliette Hardy
Juliette Hardy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Mon 08 Jul 2013, 21:38

It is never too late for a change.
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Mon 08 Jul 2013, 21:39

What is OCD?
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 08 Jul 2013, 21:47

Obsessive compulsive disorder, Dior. Everything has to be neat and ordered and nothing must be out of place or done in the right order..........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Mon 08 Jul 2013, 21:53

Hahahahaha!
Then I would be the perfect match, watch out, chaos is coming, lol.
Dior
Dior

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Mon 08 Jul 2013, 22:01

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by noodle Mon 08 Jul 2013, 22:16

There is a pretty good timeline here. Sorry I don't know how to post anything but the link.

noodle

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 08 Jul 2013, 22:24

annemarie wrote:No, he doesn't always announce the end of his relationships.

George has just announced the end of a relationship: his relationship with Elizabetta, all the other relationships have ended without an official statement
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 08 Jul 2013, 22:28

Lakin460 wrote:
Joanna wrote:Lakin....it's July now...actually the 8th here in UK.

confused

We had a poll thread last spring, I think, asking how much longer Stacy would be with George and I distinclty remember one of the posters saying they thought they would break it off in July 2013.

Yes, I know.  It's July here in the States, too.  Did I do something wrong?  ohsnap 

No Lakin.....I was confused cos I read it in a different way, that's all. Lol
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 08 Jul 2013, 22:32

Picachu wrote:Hana - i have always wondered what was going on in his mind in your picture of George, he does look sad and very deep in thought

That's a shot of him on location filming Burn After Reading.....there's a little series of them....probably on BAR thread. He's chatting to someone outside of the house they used in the film. So, nothing sinister going on with him.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 08 Jul 2013, 22:34

it's me wrote:Mel ?? Tell us! Very Happy

I think she's out buying new bed linen ! Sofa bounce 
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Hardy Mon 08 Jul 2013, 22:34

GiGi wrote:Control work, control image, control words, control media, control photos, control film.
Control love. ...Good Luck....that is a fearsome beast to behold.One for Merlin!

Exactly!
And a controlling, successful Alpha male would resist it or even feel conflicted & tormented by it.
Juliette Hardy
Juliette Hardy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Hardy Mon 08 Jul 2013, 22:53

silly willy wrote:
Juliette Hardy wrote:
lelacorb wrote:I do not think George and Stacy have broken I believe that they were never together!

Yes, well he wanted the world to think she's his girfriend.
Just like the previous one.
Similar arrangement.

Clooney chose to announce them as his girlfriends; real or otherwise...

I don't think his relationship with this GF was anything like the onewith Eli. He and Eli seemed affectionate together. With Keibler, he barely touches her.

She makes comments and he looks away. I think this relationship was more like a deal or friends w/b. She needed career help and he thinks she's fun. tongue 

Well, gee, then that's public deception, silly willy. affraid   
I mean seriously, would George Clooney lie to the general public in the media that he's got a "deal" to be in a relationship with someone?  How disappointing!

No, I don't agree with you that he was more affectionate to Beta Canalis.
He joked  she could barely speak English on the red carpet, he swigged on his pewter flask to tolerate being there with her at the Academy Awards, they seemed like they couldn't stand each other quite early on (remember the salmon flapper dress event at London BFF, 2011?, and many more incidents. Plus long gaps of distance apart.

I'd say he had a more "physical relationship" with Beta Canallis, but definitely PR.
He just seemed like he was doing "business" then too.
Empty.
IMO...& hundreds of comments I've read.

Too bad he blew it and lost the "one who got away" as Mazy & Melbert wrote above.
Maybe he'll find one next time....or next lifetime...

Last edited by Juliette Hardy on Mon 08 Jul 2013, 23:04; edited 1 time in total
Juliette Hardy
Juliette Hardy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Hardy Mon 08 Jul 2013, 22:59

Oh, I've just made an observation, it's two years exactly to the date when Stacy Keibler stayed at Villa Oleandra & took photos of Einstein by the poolside.

Two years exactly! What a coincidence that's when the "relationship" was timed...
Juliette Hardy
Juliette Hardy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Hardy Mon 08 Jul 2013, 23:02

And for all we know, the next "aspiring tv personality of the same genre" (not quite an actress, nor a model, semi-TV reality participant) is currently being "groomed" to fill the role of the next 2 year girlfriend...

Rolling Eyes
Juliette Hardy
Juliette Hardy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Juliette Hardy Mon 08 Jul 2013, 23:07

Predictable & obvious.

I wonder if he just loves all the media attention his "private life" on display generates..

Juliette Hardy
Juliette Hardy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 08 Jul 2013, 23:41

Well as much as the reports are all out there. Neither are confirming or denying so I think they're still in a holding pattern till her show starts. I think George may feel an obligation to Harvey and doesn't want to muck things up. JMO
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Mon 08 Jul 2013, 23:58

People magazine seems to be pretty tight with the stars' publicists. IMO, for them to run with this story, they have to be getting the okay from someone in Stan's office. They don't ever risk running a story that might upset one of the big name stars.

I doubt very much we'll ever see the two of them together in public again. George isn't typically seen in public with women unless he's working with them or dating them. For all the "we remain friends" talk, we've never seen him in public with any of his exes other than Karen Duffy (and maybe Mariella Frostrup if you believe they dated). Certainly with none of these recent girls.
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by very vera Tue 09 Jul 2013, 00:12

now he can eat a burger LOL

very vera

Back to top Go down

Post by TAC Tue 09 Jul 2013, 00:16

Just watched E News. Its Official. Julliana Rancic announced they have split and George is single again.  

TAC
Shy poster

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 09 Jul 2013, 00:23

Juliette Hardy wrote:
GiGi wrote:Control work, control image, control words, control media, control photos, control film.

Exactly!
And a controlling, successful Alpha male would resist it or even feel conflicted & tormented by it.

How sad..... Sad
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 09 Jul 2013, 00:26

TAC wrote:Just watched E News. Its Official. Julliana Rancic announced they have split and George is single again.  

Ok 
Official

(How is Juliana? Still thin?)
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by TAC Tue 09 Jul 2013, 00:40

Yes. And seems very excited to see George single again.

TAC
Shy poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ktsue2002 Tue 09 Jul 2013, 00:41

Anybody catch the new pics of GC on ET?
ktsue2002
ktsue2002
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 09 Jul 2013, 00:44

No, but just read some sweet words on the French friend site

George Clooney et Stacy Keibler sont séparés

Seul les coeurs de pierre peuvent s'en réjouir malheureusement certains sont des fans de Clooney, Moi, Clooneytte, j'espère pour lui un amour éternel avec une personne qui l'accompagnera lorsque les feux des projecteurs se seront éteints pour lui
Bye bye Stacy tu etais très belle et très classe à Paris pour la 1er des Marches du Pouvoir le reste vous appartient.

Can barely translate :/
Can please someone do it for us? Thanks Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by lourdes flores Tue 09 Jul 2013, 00:45

Aun no se confirma, pero yo creo que esta vez si es verdad el representante de Clooney no ha negado la ruptura como en las demàs ocasiones

lourdes flores
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Tue 09 Jul 2013, 00:47

Les Frenchies is nice--translation via Bing:

Only hearts of stone can rejoice unfortunately some are Clooney fans, me, Clooneytte, I hope for him an everlasting love with a person who will accompany him when the spotlight will be turned off for him
Bye bye Stacy you were very beautiful and classy in Paris for the 1 of the power markets the rest belongs to you.

------------------------------------------------------
Saw the photos...can't find but it looks like he shaved.

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by TAC Tue 09 Jul 2013, 00:50

Well said!

TAC
Shy poster

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 09 Jul 2013, 00:51

Timeline from Noodles post above......

January 9: Clooney releases his sexy new ad for his Casamigos tequila with friend Rande Gerber. The ad also stars Keibler, along with Gerber's wife, Cindy Crawford.

January 13:
Clooney and Keibler appear on the Golden Globes red carpet together, doing shots of his tequila with "omg! Insider."

February 24: Clooney and Keibler appear happy walking the Oscars red carpet together.

March 6
: Us Weekly reports "the end is near" for Clooney and Keibler.

March 14: Split rumors head into overdrive. However, Keibler tweets a photo of herself jetting off to Berlin to visit her beau.

March 15: Date night! Keibler and Clooney are photographed leaving Berlin Royal Grill, where Matt Damon had joined them.

March 21: Keibler is spotted visiting Clooney on set in Berlin.

April: Clooney is seen around Berlin, while Keibler is spotted in Los Angeles.

May 1: Clooney is still in Berlin filming.

May 3: Keibler in seen in Barcelona.

May 6: Keibler stuns on the red carpet in a Rachel Roy dress at the Met Gala, but she's missing one key accessory — Clooney.

May 12: Clooney and Damon hang at his home in Lake Como, Italy.

May 23: Keibler continues to party it up at the Cannes Film Festival, and attends amfAR gala, sans Clooney.

May 23: Clooney enjoys some downtime in London, and is spotted dining at Nobu with friends.

May 25: Clooney is spotted out at a member's only club — Loulou's — in the Mayfair neighborhood of London until 3 a.m. Life & Style reports that Clooney held hands with ex-girlfriend, Croatian model Monika Jakisic. Clooney later strongly denies this, an odd move for the actor to make if things with Keibler were really fizzling: "The story is made up. I wasn't holding anybody's hand. Stop trying to sell magazines by creating scandal that isn’t there."

May 26: Keibler has a wardrobe malfunction in Monaco.

Weekend of June 8-9: Keibler hits the GoPro Mountain Games in Colorado, sharing a photo of herself being photobombed by a belly-flopping dog, while Clooney is in the U.K. filming "The Monuments Men," co-starring Matt Damon, Jean Dujardin, and Bill Murray.

ps unless I missed it, I would rather see an announcement or quote from George/Stan/Stacy, how many times has the media jumped all over "they have split stories" countless times.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Tue 09 Jul 2013, 00:56

If it was just a couple of internet sites and weekly magazines, sure. But these major entertainment organizations like People and ET are not going to run with a story this definitively if they aren't getting the OK from someone. If they weren't sure, it would be just another "rumors are the end is near" story. I mean, they've got the "she left because she wanted babies" line in the stories; that's reading right off the Clooney breakup script.Smile 
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next