George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler Split (Warning Adult Content) :-) - Page 4 EmptyToday at 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler Split (Warning Adult Content) :-) - Page 4 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler Split (Warning Adult Content) :-) - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler Split (Warning Adult Content) :-) - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler Split (Warning Adult Content) :-) - Page 4 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler Split (Warning Adult Content) :-) - Page 4 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler Split (Warning Adult Content) :-) - Page 4 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler Split (Warning Adult Content) :-) - Page 4 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler Split (Warning Adult Content) :-) - Page 4 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler Split (Warning Adult Content) :-)

+56
JaneR
kaiileigh
Lighterside
bamboochacha
playfuldeb
blubelle
sparkie
niloufar
The next mrs clooney
Atalante
Maggy
George Fan
Margou
m4rose
Kimber :)
fluffy
socimar
Rainy
NotAvailable
pizza
watching
What Would He Say
isogotit
theminis
lourdes flores
TAC
noodle
Nicky80
Dior
silly willy
Saveria
Juliette Hardy
premiere
gioia
Way2Old4Dis
marysunshine
MM
lelacorb
Lakin460
GiGi
Joanna
it's me
Catie
Picachu
sarah ali
Mazy
ktsue2002
very vera
Missa
melbert
annemarie
hana200369
party animal - not!
silly girl
LornaDoone
lovelylois
60 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler Split (Warning Adult Content) :-) - Page 4 Empty Re: George Clooney and Stacy Keibler Split (Warning Adult Content) :-)

Post by m4rose Tue 09 Jul 2013, 21:38

Well the daily mail dug up a wrestling video and posted it. She will never escape that life no matter what she does or how well she cleans up. Plus I wonder how long Brad Gorski will stay with her now.
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler Split (Warning Adult Content) :-) - Page 4 Empty Re: George Clooney and Stacy Keibler Split (Warning Adult Content) :-)

Post by Juliette Hardy Tue 09 Jul 2013, 21:47

Dior wrote:
May he find love and doesn't run away from it, like some people do...

Zen

This.
Juliette Hardy
Juliette Hardy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 09 Jul 2013, 22:31

I guess SK will do lot of promotion interviews to advert her new show soon. I'm sure in every interview she will not be asked first about her show. She has to say something about the split. She can not ignore the questions.

Can't wait to hear how she will comment that.

Lucky George being far away in Italy tongue 
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by isogotit Tue 09 Jul 2013, 22:36

m4rose wrote:I just hope Stacy is wearing padding or at least a parachute as the fall from the A-list is headed her way.  

Agree with you, she will definitely fall from the A-list.  Don't think the Supermarket gig  will be a successful hit, but guess time will tell.

Last edited by isogotit on Tue 09 Jul 2013, 22:43; edited 1 time in total
isogotit
isogotit
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by niloufar Tue 09 Jul 2013, 22:39

i dont know why george rep didnt confirm it?last time with eli he confirm some hours later but now we didnt see any official statement .all of this is just gossip.
niloufar
niloufar
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by hana200369 Tue 09 Jul 2013, 22:44

you are right niloufar but its over.she didnt tweet anything.
hana200369
hana200369

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Tue 09 Jul 2013, 22:50

I think the Eli confirmation was an aberration. The reps have no comment...but if it weren't true they would issue a denial. It is over and not gossip. SK should tweet something and be seen. She will need to come out sometime.

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by hana200369 Tue 09 Jul 2013, 23:00

i agree with you silly.everything its finish between them.
hana200369
hana200369

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 09 Jul 2013, 23:08

I believe that the Eli statement was probably necessary for all concerned - and it could have been the three of them - but obviously it doesn't look great if you have to do one every two years!

If Stacy has the work and appearances schedule claimed, she will have to be a happy and charming hostess soon enough. The media world will be watching. Wouldn't it be nice if His Nibs did a public event before that.....?

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Wed 10 Jul 2013, 00:56

Ok, I just want to clarify after all the hasty rebuttal, that I didn't say I thought the Keibs would "make it big" or remain A list. All I'm suggesting, and maybe hopefully so, is that may e she'll advance beyond what past gfs have. Certainly Sarah Larson vanished into obscurity. & Eli devolved into a laughable relationship & IMO, relative obscurity. Given That Stacy has been around the business for awhile, perhaps (that's a conjecture & NOT a prediction) she'll retain some measure of survivability.

You know, I can't help but bring to remembrance something Katie posted awhile ago after a poster ranted negatively about Stacy. She said that it's always the same with every gf. While they're current, they're evil incarnate; but once they've been ditched , the sentiment on here changes to empathy. Seems to be playing out accordingly.
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 10 Jul 2013, 01:40

by pizza Today at 5:34 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 10 Jul 2013, 01:50

According to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
it was Stacy who broke up with George.

La Stacy molla ufficialmente George Clooney: l’inatteso finale di stagione

Per di più, stando a quello che vorrebbe farci credere Stan Rosenfield, storico portavoce del divo che non sa amare, sarebbe stata lei a lasciare lui

Stacy officially dumps George Clooney: the unexpected season finale

Moreover, according to Stan Rosenfield, historical spokesman for the star "who does not know how to love", it was she who dumped him

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 10 Jul 2013, 02:02

Not sure that they really got a quote from Stan, not other publications have other than I don't comment on my clients personal life. I dont think anyone will believe that Stacy dumped George just like no one believed it with Eli and many others.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by pizza Wed 10 Jul 2013, 02:14

the two have determined separately in Berlin .... she flew to Berlin in order to create clear conditions .... I do not even know when it was then traveling. When is Keibler flew from Berlin to America? Can someone tell me that?
pizza
pizza
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 10 Jul 2013, 02:27

In March when they had the widely pictured dinner out? And she bought zucchini at the market.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 10 Jul 2013, 02:30

I have a funny story.  My mother called me tonight and said "did you hear that George and Stacy broke up?"  I said "really?????".  She then proceeded to tell me all about what the Today Show reported this morning and apparently they were making George the butt of several jokes (I didn't see that).  So then I started giggling and my mom said "you already knew?"  I said "duh Mom".  She's so silly...

Now, I just watched it and not any real jokes so my mother LIED to me!!! hahahaha

Visit NBCNews.com for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 10 Jul 2013, 05:03

melbert wrote:I have a funny story.  My mother called me tonight and said "did you hear that George and Stacy broke up?"  I said "really?????".  She then proceeded to tell me all about what the Today Show reported this morning and apparently they were making George the butt of several jokes (I didn't see that).  So then I started giggling and my mom said "you already knew?"  I said "duh Mom".  She's so silly...

Now, I just watched it and not any real jokes so my mother LIED to me!!! hahahaha

Naughty Mel's Mommy..... Her nose will grow !lol! 

Visit NBCNews.com for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkie Wed 10 Jul 2013, 10:30

OK at the risk of being ragged on, this is what I call 'The Ultimate Cleanse'.
sparkie
sparkie

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Wed 10 Jul 2013, 12:15

rag rag rag
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 10 Jul 2013, 12:19

isogotit wrote:
m4rose wrote:I just hope Stacy is wearing padding or at least a parachute as the fall from the A-list is headed her way.  

Agree with you, she will definitely fall from the A-list.  Don't think the Supermarket gig  will be a successful hit, but guess time will tell.

This article appeared on the web this morning and it seems that Stacy will be laughing all the way to the bank.

How Much Did Stacy Keibler Make By Dating George Clooney?

socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Wed 10 Jul 2013, 12:19

Well in my expert opinion its a bit hard to throw a pot at someone long distance.......

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler phoned in the end of their relationship ... as in, they broke up over the phone while they were half-a-world apart ... TMZ has learned.

Sources close to the couple tell us ... the two had been growing apart over the past 3 months, with George in Europe working on a movie and Stacey in L.A. working on her new TV show.

But with Clooney scheduled to remain in Berlin until December -- Stacy decided she couldn't do the long distance for another 5 months.

One source tells us, "Both sides realized there is no way to have a relationship when you don't see each other.

We're told the two talked out the situation like adults -- and both agreed going their separate ways was best.

So how did George handle it? Like a friggin' gentlemen -- "He was very respectful, adult about the situation ... he reminded Stacey that they were friends before they dated and wants to be friends after."

There are reports that Stacy was pushing GC for kids and that's why the relationship fizzled -- but we're told that couldn't be further from the truth.

theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 10 Jul 2013, 12:24

The next mrs clooney wrote:Not sure that they really got a quote from Stan, not other publications have other than I don't comment on my clients personal life.  I dont think anyone will believe that Stacy dumped George just like no one believed it with Eli and many others.

It was repeated on the Todays's show on TV and you can hear it being said in the video above.

Last edited by socimar on Wed 10 Jul 2013, 12:25; edited 1 time in total
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 10 Jul 2013, 12:24

Really over the phone Shocked  TMZ has always an "interesting" source. Whem they dig they find soemthing for sure LOL
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Wed 10 Jul 2013, 12:29

Well I guess if they are oceans apart how else do you break - up, who knows maybe it was done in March and the reminder phone call was recent (you know, don't forget we are breaking up beg of July).
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Wed 10 Jul 2013, 12:32

I was thinking the same thing theminis....they had to do it over the phone or skype because they weren't in the same place. TMZ is strange because they get enough right but not everything ....

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 10 Jul 2013, 12:38

yeah ok now it sounds logic. I wasn't really thinking it through when I wrote my comment LOL
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Wed 10 Jul 2013, 13:04

Now if it were me, Id fly to Como and demand a break-up in person, then try and have me removed, unless Gio wants to do the honours and remove me... LOL
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 10 Jul 2013, 13:20

haha very funny. I would bring a chain and hook me up to the living room. It would be a dramatic break up and difficult to remove me.

GC would probably not care and just leave Como and enjoy LA LOL
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Wed 10 Jul 2013, 13:21

theminis wrote:Well in my expert opinion its a bit hard to throw a pot at someone long distance.......

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler phoned in the end of their relationship ... as in, they broke up over the phone while they were half-a-world apart ... TMZ has learned.

Sources close to the couple tell us ... the two had been growing apart over the past 3 months, with George in Europe working on a movie and Stacey in L.A. working on her new TV show.

But with Clooney scheduled to remain in Berlin until December -- Stacy decided she couldn't do the long distance for another 5 months.

One source tells us, "Both sides realized there is no way to have a relationship when you don't see each other.

We're told the two talked out the situation like adults -- and both agreed going their separate ways was best.

So how did George handle it? Like a friggin' gentlemen -- "He was very respectful, adult about the situation ... he reminded Stacey that they were friends before they dated and wants to be friends after."

There are reports that Stacy was pushing GC for kids and that's why the relationship fizzled -- but we're told that couldn't be further from the truth.

This makes for a very limited life. She will have to resist:
Anyone in the military, commercial marine, aviation, third world project Dr, nurses, teachers, support workers, and busy business people: movies .....add to that she has the ability to stop herself falling for anyone who smokes....And she wants to have kids in the next two years(otherwise why not stay another 2 with G). I'm not feeling it....this is G. I can smell the scent of freedom in air. GO G .....XXXIMO:D 
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Wed 10 Jul 2013, 13:45

Then there is USMagazine stating what is most evident:

George Clooney, Stacy Keibler "Hadn't Had Sex in Months" Before Breakup

George Clooney's split from Stacy Keibler after two years of dating didn't exactly come out of nowhere. The couple had been on the rocks for months and had even been going through a bit of a dry spell, sexually speaking, before the breakup, a source reveals in the new issue of Us Weekly, on stands Friday.

"They hadn't had sex in months," the source tells Us. "He's been in Europe, and she's in L.A., and they haven't seen each other in a long time. Some girls would be okay with that and just be happy dating George, but not her."

"She knew he wasn't looking to get married," another insider says. "But there was always that fantasy that he would commit. Sadly, it just ran its course."

Indeed, as Us Weekly previously reported, the couple had been drifting apart for months. "It's been slowly falling apart for awhile," one source told Us of the couple. Added another: "Stacy and George have been having ongoing discussions in the last few weeks. It wasn't a one-sided decision. No one got dumped. They both discussed it and realized it was better that they split."

Linked since July 2011, the Gravity actor, 52, and the Supermarket Superstar host, 33, made their official red carpet debut together at the Toronto Film Festival that fall. In the two years after, Keibler was a constant presence at Clooney's side, accompanying him to high-profile events like the Golden Globes and the Academy Awards. They also spent plenty of quality time at the Golden Globe winner's famed Lake Como compound in Italy.

In recent months, however, things were strained. "The end is near," one source predicted in March. "It's a matter of time."

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Wed 10 Jul 2013, 14:02

Does anyone know if the "source" for the March call was us?!!!!!! I can't remember who @ COH made that call, but are they taking "us" as the marker post?? Cool if yes, I think we should be on Georgie's payroll!!! Dammmm that man's HOT!!!!! sunny 
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 10 Jul 2013, 14:50

ohoh Poor George:

"The couple had been on the rocks for months and had even been going through a bit of a dry spell, sexually speaking, before the breakup..... "

If they start now "calculating" how long he was without sex maybe GC gets the pressure to show himself with Gilrs 24/7 for the rest of his life LOL

Kind of awkward when the newspapers claim you had no sex and you still need to smile in the camera. It is a bit too intim isn't it?
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by isogotit Wed 10 Jul 2013, 15:16

socimar wrote:
isogotit wrote:

This article appeared on the web this morning and it seems that Stacy will be laughing all the way to the bank.

How Much Did Stacy Keibler Make By Dating George Clooney?

Will be interesting to see if her status now changes.
isogotit
isogotit

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 10 Jul 2013, 15:18

Nicky80 wrote:ohoh Poor George:

"The couple had been on the rocks for months and had even been going through a bit of a dry spell, sexually speaking, before the breakup..... "

If they start now "calculating" how long he was without sex maybe GC gets the pressure to show himself with Gilrs 24/7 for the rest of his life LOL

Kind of awkward when the newspapers claim you had no sex and you still need to smile in the camera. It is a bit too intim isn't it?

It will certainly be the truth George has a long penis or 10,000 kilometers, from Berlin to Los Angeles

lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 10 Jul 2013, 15:18

Agree with WWHS - if Stacy couldn't be away from George for several months during production, then she's really limited in the type of people she can date.

As to them not having sex - why is this an issue?

George is in the middle of a multi-million dollar production.  He has an obligation to hundreds, if not thousands of people who are relying on him for their paychecks.  He's got a studio that is expecting him to get this film in the can, in a timely manner, spending as much below production budget as possible.

He's got a deadline to complete the film so i doubt his first concern would be a girlfriend hanging around the set, bored, wanting to go sight-seeing while he is  trying to get this film completed.

So I doubt his first thought was getting some.  And frankly, if he needed sexual release, there's always the hand!!!

IMO George and Stacy broke up in March, when she went to Berlin.  He told her then.  She got back to LA and one of the first pictures showed her pissed off that they were taking her picture.  Because it was validating that she was NOT still in Berlin on set.  She was back home, out of the way.

Maybe her expectation was that she was going to be in Berlin hanging out on set, seeing George every night after he was done filming.  

Well who the hell is done filming when the filming is done if you're the  director?  George may have been pictured out eating dinner with some of the cast but I'll bet he was back in his hotel room up late each night, going over the next day's production schedule, going over the shots he wanted to get in, worrying about whether the weather would hold up for what he needed.

He might have also been having meetings with Grant about upcoming productions so if Stacy decided to have issue with him not spending time with her for the next few months then that would have been the perfect time to discuss expectations on both sides.  Perhaps the conclusion was that she didn't want that type of relationship, and he concluded that he couldn't or wouldn't give more.

Anyway, that's all my opinion but that's how I would see it if I were in George's shoes.

When I'm at work and MY reputation is on the line - especially when it comes to work that millions will see and judge either favorably or not, depending on what I come up with and what I do - then yea, my lessor priority would be a relationship at that point.

I think too many people who focus on George's relationships (and I'm one of those) forget that the person who is important to George is the work George.  That's the one that makes or breaks him when it comes to whether he continues to get respect for what he produces as a producer/director.  IMO that's the man that George cares about and no women, no matter how pleasant a personality she may have or how pretty she may be is going to come before that.

Last edited by LornaDoone on Wed 10 Jul 2013, 15:20; edited 1 time in total
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Wed 10 Jul 2013, 15:19

*giggle

If this came from her camp, she is even more stupid than I thought she was.
First, she'll never know what he might had been doing in Germany behind her back and second it doesn't make her look very attractive.

Last edited by Dior on Wed 10 Jul 2013, 15:50; edited 1 time in total
Dior
Dior
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Wed 10 Jul 2013, 15:27

He had no sex with SK. That doesn't mean he had no sex. I have always been of the opinion that there is the girl that walks the red carpet and then there are others. I know that some of you will not agree but hey, that's what makes this site interesting.
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 10 Jul 2013, 15:36

blubelle wrote:He had no sex with SK.  That doesn't mean he had no sex.  I have always been of the opinion that there is the girl that walks the red carpet and then there are others.  I know that some of you will not agree but hey, that's what makes this site interesting.

I only disagree cause George is getting old! HA!

No really, I don't disagree with that but I think as he has become much more recognizable world-wide and his actions are reported world-wide, I doubt he's getting it on the side.

Look at what was probably just an innocent dinner with Monika then becomes international news with speculation about how they were holding hands, etc. And with all the videos cameras on cell phones, and women with big mouths, i.e. wanting to shout about how they had sex with THE George Clooney, I doubt George is getting much if any on the side because he then has to contend with who is going to talk and who is going to have that cellphone video to provide proof that he's getting it on with someone else when he's officially "dating" one person with whom he walks the red carpet.

Maybe in the past, but now, I doubt its happening. Unless of course, someone procures a lady of the night for him and she wears a blindfold the whole time and then someone else pays her and she leaves, never knowing who was the mystery man!!!! brahahahaha!!!

I know, I've got a wild imagination and weird sense of humor. But hey, that's me what can I say. *shrugs*

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Wed 10 Jul 2013, 16:04

On that note, I'm off to bed to ponder the enigma that is George Clooney! You should be a writer with that imagination Lorna
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 10 Jul 2013, 16:08

LornaDoone wrote:
blubelle wrote:He had no sex with SK.  That doesn't mean he had no sex.  I have always been of the opinion that there is the girl that walks the red carpet and then there are others.  I know that some of you will not agree but hey, that's what makes this site interesting.

I only disagree cause George is getting old!  HA!

No really, I don't disagree with that but I think as he has become much more recognizable world-wide and his actions are reported world-wide, I doubt he's getting it on the side.

Look at what was probably just an innocent dinner with Monika then becomes international news with speculation about how they were holding hands, etc.  And with all the videos cameras on cell phones, and women with big mouths, i.e. wanting to shout about how they had sex with THE George Clooney, I doubt George is getting much if any on the side because he then has to contend with who is going to talk and who is going to have that cellphone video to provide proof that he's getting it on with someone else when he's officially "dating" one person with whom he walks the red carpet.

Maybe in the past, but now, I doubt its happening.  Unless of course, someone procures a lady of the night for him and she wears a blindfold the whole time and then someone else pays her and she leaves, never knowing who was the mystery man!!!!  brahahahaha!!!

I know, I've got a wild imagination and weird sense of humor.  But hey, that's me what can I say.  *shrugs*

mmhhh yes I agree with you. In todays world it is not easy to hide soemthing with all the smart phones around.

But maybe there are professional prostitutes agency out there only for high profile people like GC. I got a wild imagination too LOL

DIOR: For sure it doesn't make her look very attractive. If you think most woman see GC in a very attractive way (most sexy man) and not always as an actor then yes she faild to enjoy that side and everyone knows LOL
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 10 Jul 2013, 16:11

LornaDoone wrote:Agree with WWHS - if Stacy couldn't be away from George for several months during production, then she's really limited in the type of people she can date.

George is in the middle of a multi-million dollar production.  He has an obligation to hundreds, if not thousands of people who are relying on him for their paychecks.  He's got a studio that is expecting him to get this film in the can, in a timely manner, spending as much below production budget as possible.

He's got a deadline to complete the film so i doubt his first concern would be a girlfriend hanging around the set, bored, wanting to go sight-seeing while he is  trying to get this film completed.

So I doubt his first thought was getting some.  And frankly, if he needed sexual release, there's always the hand!!!

IMO George and Stacy broke up in March, when she went to Berlin.  He told her then.  She got back to LA and one of the first pictures showed her pissed off that they were taking her picture.  Because it was validating that she was NOT still in Berlin on set.  She was back home, out of the way.

Maybe her expectation was that she was going to be in Berlin hanging out on set, seeing George every night after he was done filming.  

Well who the hell is done filming when the filming is done if you're the  director?  George may have been pictured out eating dinner with some of the cast but I'll bet he was back in his hotel room up late each night, going over the next day's production schedule, going over the shots he wanted to get in, worrying about whether the weather would hold up for what he needed.

He might have also been having meetings with Grant about upcoming productions so if Stacy decided to have issue with him not spending time with her for the next few months then that would have been the perfect time to discuss expectations on both sides.  Perhaps the conclusion was that she didn't want that type of relationship, and he concluded that he couldn't or wouldn't give more.

Anyway, that's all my opinion but that's how I would see it if I were in George's shoes.

When I'm at work and MY reputation is on the line - especially when it comes to work that millions will see and judge either favorably or not, depending on what I come up with and what I do - then yea, my lessor priority would be a relationship at that point.

I think too many people who focus on George's relationships (and I'm one of those) forget that the person who is important to George is the work George.  That's the one that makes or breaks him when it comes to whether he continues to get respect for what he produces as a producer/director.  IMO that's the man that George cares about and no women, no matter how pleasant a personality she may have or how pretty she may be is going to come before that.

oh would that be enough for him to satisfy????? Shocked Shocked 
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 10 Jul 2013, 16:13

lelacorb wrote:

It will certainly be the truth George has a long penis or 10,000 kilometers, from Berlin to Los Angeles

oh lelacorb...I had a great laugh. cheers cheers cheers
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Wed 10 Jul 2013, 16:25

affraid 
Dior
Dior
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 10 Jul 2013, 17:07

Totally agree, LD.

Reminds me of His Nibs' quote 'They all get fed up because I'm working all the time'.

I think that he's probably a very focused and intense person in quite a lot of aspects of his life, and with a huge project like MM that he's undertaken, even more so. Lots of backers, lots of people looking to him, lots more pressure.

Think he's probably very focused with girlfriends too, and loves the chase and challenge and with Stacy it seemed to me to be even more intense.........the holidays, the red carpets, the long dinners........a bit like a massive crush.

What I don't get is how, as a friend, she didn't really appreciate how his life was, and what the implications would be...more to it than meets the eye, I think

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 10 Jul 2013, 17:51

Nicky80 wrote:
LornaDoone wrote:Agree with WWHS - if Stacy couldn't be away from George for several months during production, then she's really limited in the type of people she can date.

oh would that be enough for him to satisfy?????   Shocked Shocked 

Yup it would and probably has been when necessary!

The last time he had a girlfriend on set for longer than a day or two was when he did Good Night and Good Luck and that's cause he made Lisa "set photographer."  On The Descendents, Eli was only there a couple of times, if I remember correctly, but George wasn't producing/directing that film.  Not that he didn't have any say, I'm sure his opinions were noted, but the whole production wasn't on his back.

And his earlier directoral forays didn't have as much riding on them.  He was just starting out, so he didn't have a body of work to which he had to live up.  You do a Good Night and Good Luck or an Ides of March and now you're considered a serious director with a lot more on the line.

I know other directors have a life, wife/kids, etc.  but I'm betting they don't get much attention either during the time the director is working, whether he comes home every night or not.

George has a lot to prove and a lot to lose.  If Stacy was just someone who he was "having fun with" then she's not going to be someone he would necessarily need or want hanging around the set.  And if she decided she was supposed to have more than what he wanted to give then she would have been sent home.

Being with Stacy isn't going to get him an Oscar for Best Director and that's the one thing George wants the most of all.  Anyone getting in the way of that goal is not going to stand a chance.

"We" his fans might have a long memory as to who he dated and when, but no one else is going to really remember all that.  However what everyone will remember is if George wins an Oscar for Best Director, THAT will be in the history of film books forever.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 10 Jul 2013, 18:21

Yep

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by GiGi Wed 10 Jul 2013, 18:30

George seemed like different man from 2012 Oscars to the 2013 Oscars. 2012 he was on a health kick and happy. 2013 he was preparing for film, launching tequila, and then mix in a few unflattering moments for George in the last 6 months. It is difficult for anyone to watch work or whatever take control over one's life. Often, balance can be difficult to reach.Seesaw of good and e 

Whatever the story is; I sincerely wish them both well.
GiGi
GiGi
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by marysunshine Wed 10 Jul 2013, 18:35

Nicky 80, LornaDoone... is this really necessary??????????????????????

marysunshine
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 10 Jul 2013, 18:47

I've found the recent discussions about "sexual dry spell" rather disrespectful to George Clooney on this,
his fan forum.
I'm no prude, as you know, but it all feels
tasteless IMO.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 10 Jul 2013, 20:12

Yes the same if people discuss if he is gay or an alcoholic. There are some topics people feel this is tasteless. But at the end we should be all open to talk about everything that's why we are here in the forum ....no matter what got said at the end we all respect and love him.    Very Happy

But I do understand Joanna ...

Last edited by Nicky80 on Wed 10 Jul 2013, 20:16; edited 1 time in total
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next