George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler to marry?  "Stacy is playing George 'like a stradivarius'" EmptyToday at 14:00 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler to marry?  "Stacy is playing George 'like a stradivarius'" EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler to marry?  "Stacy is playing George 'like a stradivarius'" EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler to marry?  "Stacy is playing George 'like a stradivarius'" EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler to marry?  "Stacy is playing George 'like a stradivarius'" EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler to marry?  "Stacy is playing George 'like a stradivarius'" EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler to marry?  "Stacy is playing George 'like a stradivarius'" EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler to marry?  "Stacy is playing George 'like a stradivarius'" EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney and Stacy Keibler to marry?  "Stacy is playing George 'like a stradivarius'" EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler to marry? "Stacy is playing George 'like a stradivarius'"

+12
theminis
amaretti
OofOof
Lakin460
LornaDoone
Carolina Gal
The next mrs clooney
Joanna
lucy
Picachu
melbert
Katiedot
16 posters

Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler to marry?  "Stacy is playing George 'like a stradivarius'" Empty George Clooney and Stacy Keibler to marry? "Stacy is playing George 'like a stradivarius'"

Post by Katiedot Sat 16 Mar 2013, 05:29

As I'm not in the US, I can't post the actual article from the enquirer - hoping someone stateside could do it for me?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Katiedot on Sat 16 Mar 2013, 05:32; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : updated thread title)
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler to marry?  "Stacy is playing George 'like a stradivarius'" Empty Re: George Clooney and Stacy Keibler to marry? "Stacy is playing George 'like a stradivarius'"

Post by Katiedot Sat 16 Mar 2013, 05:31

There's this report of the report:

GEORGE CLOONEY AND STACY KEIBLER TO MARRY??

GEORGE Clooney could be getting married again — if his girlfriend Stacy Keibler has anything to do with it.

Sources say Stacy is playing George’s heart like a fiddle.

“At first, I wouldn’t have given them two months, much less two years,” a source said. “While Stacy is certainly gorgeous, she’s this D-List celebrity on the arm of one of the most powerful men in Hollywood.

“But George only seems more drawn to her as time goes by. She’s been unbeliev­ably savvy in navigating her relationship with George.

“She studied him and learned to keep her distance when she needs to. She knows that other women forced themselves too quickly into his life and he hated that.

“She goes off and does her own thing whenever George is spending time with his pals or is deep into a film project – she doesn’t even call him. But eventually, he starts missing her, and he’s the one who calls. She lets George come to her.

“This is the most comfort­able I’ve ever seen George in a relationship. I think George may even realize, as he’s getting on in years, his pledge to remain a bachelor is kind of a hollow one.”
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler to marry?  "Stacy is playing George 'like a stradivarius'" Empty Re: George Clooney and Stacy Keibler to marry? "Stacy is playing George 'like a stradivarius'"

Post by melbert Sat 16 Mar 2013, 11:08

The actual Enquirer article from Katie's post.

STACY PLAYING GEORGE LIKE A STRADIVARIUS

-A +A

Published on: March 15, 2013

by ROGER HITTS, NATIONAL ENQUIRER

GEORGE CLOONEY swears he’ll never tie the knot again, but GF STACY KEIBLER apparently has other plans – and her scheme seems to be working despite reports of their bust-up!!

As the lovebirds approach their second dating anniversary, insiders say Stacy is playing the Oscar winner’s heart like a fiddle.

“At first, I wouldn’t have given them two months, much less two years,” a family friend told The ENQUIRER. “While Stacy is certainly gorgeous, she’s this D-List celebrity on the arm of one of the most powerful men in Hollywood.

“BUT GEORGE ONLY SEEMS MORE drawn to her as time goes by.”

Another source notes that leggy Stacy – a former pro wrestler – has been “unbeliev­ably savvy” in navigating her relationship with George.

The friend continued: “She studied him and learned to keep her distance when she needs to. She knows that other women forced themselves too quickly into his life and he hated that.

“She goes off and does her own thing whenever George is spending time with his pals or is deep into a film project – she doesn’t even call him. But eventually, he starts missing her, and he’s the one who calls. She lets George come to her.”

George, 51, divorced “Homeland” actress Talia Balsam in 1993 after four years of marriage. Although he’s dated some of the most beautiful women in the world since then, he’s publicly affirmed many times that there’ll never be another Mrs. Clooney.

Still, the family friend says not to bet against Stacy, 33.

“This is the most comfort­able I’ve ever seen George in a relationship,” the friend added. “I think George may even realize, as he’s getting on in years, his pledge to remain a bachelor is kind of a hollow one.”
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Sat 16 Mar 2013, 11:35

we shall see
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sat 16 Mar 2013, 12:05

Don't think any GF could play him, but she has probably learned by others mistakes. The pattern is not a state secret.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 16 Mar 2013, 13:52

To me, once again, it's the same story time after time, just the girls' names change. They all have been the "the one" who will change his bachelor status, and the others are already long gone. I truly do want George to be happy in whomever or whatever he chooses in life. There is NO ONE who can or will manipulate George into anything he does not want to do. Stacy may be the dutiful g/f of..., but that only means she's going with the flow. She's not some devious manipulator who is going to change George, unless he is wanting to change his status.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 16 Mar 2013, 14:04

Maybe she likes him just the way he is anyway....despite some quote from her years ago about wanting to be a "stay at home Mom" some day, she's probably not looking for that at the moment. She's young enough to go in that direction later and appears to have a busy interesting life at the moment.

I have a relative around the same age and she's not ready to commit to children....she has too many other satisfying interests to pursue.

With predictions of living to 100 in the future child bearing may well come later on in a woman's life. Shame that I won't be around to see how that all develops !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 16 Mar 2013, 14:08

Well if its in the national enquirer it must be true lol! They have been right in the past about aliens invading the earth!!!
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 16 Mar 2013, 14:26

The next mrs clooney wrote:Well if its in the national enquirer it must be true lol! They have been right in the past about aliens invading the earth!!!

Oh.....where....where tnmc ?? Lol

I'd love to see one !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 16 Mar 2013, 15:07

Go over to the IMDb board Joanna, or some of the new FB sites popping up for the love of George to see a whole box full of aliens!!!! hahahahaha
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolina Gal Sat 16 Mar 2013, 15:12

Only time will tell regarding George and Stacy. Personally, I went out with a man from Southern California for 5 years and on our first date he said that he was only interested in friendship. I was living on the east coast so dating was difficult with both of us working. Even though his career was very important to him,he would fly east to visit. We were both in our mid forties and he had been burned prior to meeting me by another relationship, so was very guarded. But I knew he was the one and was patient and undemanding. Fast forward 5 years- we are happily married. Men change and adapt on their own schedule when the right one comes along. I don't even think they realize it is happening until it happens. We can't know what the real situation is with George and Stacy, but it can and does happen. I wish them luck!
Carolina Gal
Carolina Gal
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 16 Mar 2013, 17:23

Good for you Carolina Gal ! flower

Wisdom and maturity does come with years.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 17 Mar 2013, 06:34

lucy wrote:Don't think any GF could play him, but she has probably learned by others mistakes. The pattern is not a state secret.
Absolutely!

In fact, I'm just a little bit proud of the fact that I called it very early on (yes, I have no life!). In the very first thread when rumours were first surfacing about Stacy perhaps dating George, I said she'd play the game better than anyone has before and so far it looks like she has.

melbert wrote:To me, once again, it's the same story time after time, just the girls' names change. They all have been the "the one" who will change his bachelor status, and the others are already long gone. I truly do want George to be happy in whomever or whatever he chooses in life. There is NO ONE who can or will manipulate George into anything he does not want to do. Stacy may be the dutiful g/f of..., but that only means she's going with the flow. She's not some devious manipulator who is going to change George, unless he is wanting to change his status.
So true. It's the same old, same old all over again. When he wants to move on, he will.

The next mrs clooney wrote:Well if its in the national enquirer it must be true lol! They have been right in the past about aliens invading the earth!!!
Cheerleader Yeah, I had to laugh at the source when I posted the link.

Joanna wrote:Wisdom and maturity does come with years.
So it does. The man's in his fifties already . . . he knows what he wants.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Sun 17 Mar 2013, 09:22

I was reading thenDaily Mails details of Matt Damons wedding vow renews where he and the misses have booked a resort for 1 week under a false name Mr Naff, maybe its not Matt, maybe it's George and Stacy getting married? Anything is possible.

Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 17 Mar 2013, 12:19

Picachu wrote:I was reading thenDaily Mails details of Matt Damons wedding vow renews where he and the misses have booked a resort for 1 week under a false name Mr Naff, maybe its not Matt, maybe it's George and Stacy getting married? Anything is possible.

Good for him....I like his sense of humour. Coolio

Matt Naff IS Jason Bourne....has a good ring to it !

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 17 Mar 2013, 16:27

Well this whole story is bogus because George is NOTHING like a Stradivarius violin. I see him more as a tuba or maybe even a kazoo no pretentiousness but they sure use a lot of hot air! Brahahahahahah!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Thu 21 Mar 2013, 19:45

LornaDoone wrote:Well this whole story is bogus because George is NOTHING like a Stradivarius violin. I see him more as a tuba or maybe even a kazoo no pretentiousness but they sure use a lot of hot air! Brahahahahahah!

Very funny, Lorna! Made me LOL!

I came to a conclusion early on when I came on COH, after I read up on past gfs, specifically Celine. I am fairly convinced he truly loved her, altho, gee, what a quick escalation romantically speaking. moving in so quick and all. Anyway, when I read that after them living together for as long as they did that almost out of the blue George beds some hot blonde on a boys' trip to Miami - well, if the story is true, I was a bit shocked. What fickle and impetuous behavior and it was made more egregious in my mind, because he was still young and relatively unjaded in the love department. I mean, if he loved Celine and still was unfaithful (and being inebriated is no viable excuse, IMO), then how much more could he not be trusted now with a woman's heart.

Ok, long story made a little less long, these rumors of Stacy playing it smart and being the one - oh baloney! Even if she did manage to snag him in a rare moment of pliability on George's part, I'd pity the girl for I doubt he'd remain faithful for long. He's too set in his ways to so dramatically reverse course like that. Men think with their dicks, as long as it still works, and George's coveted dick has a bevy of invitations to play,

And having proven he'd cheat on a woman it appears he really loved, then he's nobody's Mr. Right, only Mr. Right Now whose only looking for a good time girl for the moment. Yeah, I've envied Stacy's Cinderella lifestyle, a princess swept up in a world of privilege and fame. But I've a feeling there's no real heart and soul satisfying connection in that coupling nor any desirable future as far as George is concerned. It's Queen for a Day and don't get too attached to that crown on your head. It'll tarnish before you know it.

Ok, off my soapbox. Gee, I've been awful chatty lately. Sorry. Must be the Xanax talking.......

Last edited by Lakin460 on Thu 21 Mar 2013, 19:47; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Thu 21 Mar 2013, 19:59

Oh, and I don't believe for one moment that Stacy's this "light and breezy, low maintenance" chick just "living life to the fullest and in the moment" bullshit. Oh I'm sure she's portraying herself that way, but my money's on the belief that she IS manipulating. She was once asked in an interview if you can really change a man and she said sure, as long as you make them think it is their idea.
Now is George being manipulated by her? Time will tell. I'd think he'd be more savvy than that, but this current gf has definitely gotten further than any other and I do not believe it's because she's genuine. I don't think she's the sharpest knife in the drawer, but baby girl's got game, if you know what I mean.

Can you mix xanax and wine......? (Oh, relax! I'm just kidding. Still at work!)
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Thu 21 Mar 2013, 22:07

Lakin I love you! I missed you so much when you were gone for a bit during your surgery. And, if Xanax makes you as creative and articulate as you are...I WANT SOME!

Have to agree with the playing him like a violin BS. Please! As far as Celine, I actually don't think he was in love with her either. I think he liked her more than any of the others and maybe even respected her a little. But, sadly, I don't think he loved her.

I think he's a very mature guy in so many ways but not as far as relationships are concerned. He seems to pick women based on appearance mostly and their age. He picks the girls he thinks other guys will want. It's like all the guys we've known in high school. The look at who I hooked up with syndrome? See, I'm just not as articulate as you are my dear! I don't have Xanax but think I should go take a drink!
OofOof
OofOof
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Thu 21 Mar 2013, 22:16

He said he adored Celine.

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Thu 21 Mar 2013, 22:34

Forgive me Amaretti but the guy says a lot of things. And if he adored her why did he cheat on her?
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Thu 21 Mar 2013, 23:03

I will look up Xanax , don't know what it does, and I do not play violin . Loved the film , " The Red Violin ". Playing George like a violin does that mean caressing his arm vigorously ?

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Thu 21 Mar 2013, 23:12

You know what Im thinking that nothing really is as simple as it looks - I think truthfully he really did adore Celine, and you can adore someone so much, but due to lack of maturity, mistakes are made - dont think its so cut/dried and black/white. I can believe that one mistake does not take away from the love that was shared, and felt...forgiveness is a whole different discussion...
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by George Fan Thu 21 Mar 2013, 23:24

To each woman their own what they do with George, but he is not getting married. Whether Stacy bails on her own after wasting so many months or years of her life with this man is her own choice, or George kicks her to the curb, we have all seen this story over and over again. It really is quite boring to keep bringing up marriage, or that this particular woman is the "one".

George Fan
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Thu 21 Mar 2013, 23:35

I think that posters are just reflecting on whats being put out by the media. Im with you, the media is boring with their constant stories about break-ups/make-ups/marriage/babies etc...
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Thu 21 Mar 2013, 23:38

theminis wrote:You know what Im thinking that nothing really is as simple as it looks - I think truthfully he really did adore Celine, and you can adore someone so much, but due to lack of maturity, mistakes are made - dont think its so cut/dried and black/white. I can believe that one mistake does not take away from the love that was shared, and felt...forgiveness is a whole different discussion...

As usual, Theminis, you are the voice of reason. I agree nothing in life is as cut and dried as I made it. I guess I don't think George is ready for love and that relationships are the one area of his life where he has simply not matured to the level he can love someone. But you're right; he could very well have adored Celine. I guess I'm a grudge holder. If a guy I had given everything up for and moved thousands of miles away from my family for...a guy who was hardly home because he was working so much...if that guy told me he loved me everyday and then, while on a boy's vacation (probably with his friend Rande) slept with a busty blonde on the make...I guess I'd have a hard time forgiving him. I suppose there is a difference between "adoring" someone and "loving" them.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Thu 21 Mar 2013, 23:40

And I totally agree with the "coverage" of George. God do these gossip sites not get tired of their rehashing of what is essentially a bunch of lies that they just keep on selling? In looking at the archives, the same exact things were said about the last GF. I don't know why George bothers responding to any of it. I'd have more respect for him and for Stacy if they just said nothing and went on with their lives.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Thu 21 Mar 2013, 23:50

Yep Oof - forgiveness is not easy - to love someone and accept that they will disappoint you, no-one is perfect. Maybe George was truly invested in Celine and cant go there again - we are a speculative bunch, aren't we?.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Fri 22 Mar 2013, 00:08

We are most definitely a speculative lot. I guess I just don't believe he loved her but, as you said, how would I know? And, it's not my business! I just know I love looking at George and I like many of his movies and I respect him for sticking with the Sudan when no one else in the world cares. I'm better when I don't consider his "relationships" with women.
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Fri 22 Mar 2013, 00:14

Well I take all his relationships with a grain of salt to be honest, in that for me, its never been about who he dates - I lusted after him long before I became a fan of his work and kind heart - I find his girls intriguing at times, so all this speculation is fun, and makes for excellent conversations - I just get bored with the same repetitive media onslaught, same story, different gal -
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by minette Fri 22 Mar 2013, 00:23

a German article claims that it is pretty obvious that their relationship is in trouble and that she doesn't want to let it go just yet. They cite people from his crew saying that until the very last moment he said that she might not be coming. He wasn't keen on having her over and the hotel said that she has her own suite. When seen around Soho House, she tries to get his attention which he is not giving her. He is focusing on his movie etc. So I hope she went inside the museums she's been walking around these days and made some use of her time here.

minette
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Fri 22 Mar 2013, 01:42

God I want my own suite at Soho House. George--you won't even see me, promise. I'll just stay in the bathroom of my suite in that lovely bath tub I saw on some of the pics posted here!
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Fri 22 Mar 2013, 12:02

Yes, theminis, we are a speculative bunch indeed, which is a prime reason I love to come here and air my speculations. I always learn something new or a poster corrects something I said and it gives me a better, well rounded perspective. I think it's great.
This forum has been a mental life saver for me many a time these last couple years, giving me a sense of community and commraderie I'd lost. No sad pats on the back, please. It is what it is. I'm just saying speculate, speculate, speculate! It keeps us young and exercises our brains.

speculate, postulae and stimulate
just don't hesitate, expectorate or regurgitate

(that's me talking....forgot to take my xanax today)
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Fri 22 Mar 2013, 12:11

Well I would speculate with you any day of the week Lakin -
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 22 Mar 2013, 13:11

Lakin460 wrote:Yes, theminis, we are a speculative bunch indeed, which is a prime reason I love to come here and air my speculations. I always learn something new or a poster corrects something I said and it gives me a better, well rounded perspective. I think it's great.
This forum has been a mental life saver for me many a time these last couple years, giving me a sense of community and commraderie I'd lost. No sad pats on the back, please. It is what it is. I'm just saying speculate, speculate, speculate! It keeps us young and exercises our brains.

Lakin...you missed out one very important word there....masturbate !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Fri 22 Mar 2013, 13:16

lolololol!!!!! JOANNA! Shocked Doesn't that only happen on the George Clooney George Clooney George Clooney thread where all those luscious pics of him are? Not a whole lot of speculating going on there, eh? Maybe that's why.

lolololol! Good one, JoJo!
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Fri 22 Mar 2013, 21:19

I must say thank you to both of you; I was relating and then I had my first laugh in over a week. Which was here also.

by Joanna Today at 09:11
Lakin460 wrote:Yes, theminis, we are a speculative bunch indeed, which is a prime reason I love to come here and air my speculations. I always learn something new or a poster corrects something I said and it gives me a better, well rounded perspective. I think it's great.

Lakin...you missed out one very important word there....masturbate !.

JoannaGeorge Clooney fan forever!

THANKS Zen
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by OofOof Fri 22 Mar 2013, 21:23

They are a funny pair aren't they? But then package watching is most definitely a stimulating activity. Embarassed
OofOof
OofOof

Back to top Go down

Post by mel01 Sun 24 Mar 2013, 14:25

I haven't read every George interview/cover story out there over the years..though I did read many of the old ones...including some where he discussed the relationship with Celine after they'd split. Is it really true that George slept with someone else in Miami while he was still with Celine? How/from where do u gals know this? His friends can't have ratted on him to the press right, and George can't have admitted it publicly, so was it just a story from a tabloid?

mel01
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 25 Mar 2013, 05:10

mel01 wrote: I haven't read every George interview/cover story out there over the years..though I did read many of the old ones...including some where he discussed the relationship with Celine after they'd split. Is it really true that George slept with someone else in Miami while he was still with Celine? How/from where do u gals know this? His friends can't have ratted on him to the press right, and George can't have admitted it publicly, so was it just a story from a tabloid?
He didn't have to say anything, he was photographed and in the Enquirer the next day.

The full story is right here on this forum: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And yes, of course the usual disclaimer that no one knows what really went on between him and the blonde so of course like much of George's life it's speculation.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mel01 Mon 25 Mar 2013, 05:21

I always got the impression George and Celine were over in 1998.

mel01

Back to top Go down

Post by mel01 Mon 25 Mar 2013, 05:56

Oh i just read the article. What a coincidence, I remember reading an article, I think it was from the LA Times, in 1999. It was about the Delano Hotel I think, cuz the journalist wrote that while talking to the general manager (a female), she broke off distracted by something. That something: "George Clooney and Rande Gerber are checking in", the journalist wrote. Anyway i'm not sure whether it was the same article or another one, but on this same trip in Miami, the writer and friend/friends tried to chat up George, Rande and his group of guy friends while they were lounging at the pool. She reported they were very friendly and one of the topics "the boys" chatted about was "boxers or briefs" (IIRC). But when they tried to subtly enquire their plans for the evening, they were careful not to let on. I remember this was 1999 cuz Cindy Crawford was expecting her 1st child that year, but my impression at that time was that George was definitely single.

mel01

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 25 Mar 2013, 06:15

Sure. Let's continue this conversation in the Celine thread. I'll copy our posts over there.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down