George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney has asked Stacy keibler to marry him EmptyToday at 01:05 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney has asked Stacy keibler to marry him EmptyToday at 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney has asked Stacy keibler to marry him EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney has asked Stacy keibler to marry him EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney has asked Stacy keibler to marry him EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney has asked Stacy keibler to marry him EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney has asked Stacy keibler to marry him EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney has asked Stacy keibler to marry him EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney has asked Stacy keibler to marry him EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney has asked Stacy keibler to marry him

+21
blackmamba
annemarie
Henway
blubelle
bamboochacha
LornaDoone
Missa
melbert
Clooneygirl
The next mrs clooney
Best in Category
lelacorb
EEOsandy
Joanna
party animal - not!
barla
Maggy
cindigirl
silly girl
Katiedot
25 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

George Clooney has asked Stacy keibler to marry him Empty George Clooney has asked Stacy keibler to marry him

Post by Katiedot Fri 31 Aug 2012, 12:55

barla wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Ok, the rumors started ....... for which we can infer that either George has finally fallen in love, or that they must continue the skit for some time or, as in the previous scripts, shortly there will be the famous break up...... Meanwhile, all is quiet .....
For the love of teacakes, please share the article, not just a link to it!!!!!

Aug 31, 2012

George Clooney gave Stacy Keibler a ring, but was it just a practical joke?

I’m kind of surprised that Stacy Keibler and George Clooney are so stable and downlow these days. They’ve been low-key all summer – mostly vacationing in Italy and throughout Europe, it seems. They’ve already passed the one-year mark too – remember when they got together last summer? Stacy was beckoned to Italy and then she was sent home (perhaps Clooney enrolled her in girlfriend bootcamp) and then she showed up in Toronto for the film festival? Ah, good times. Anyway, I keep hearing random tabloid rumors about Clooney finally believing that he’s found “the girl” he wants to marry. I tend to ignore those rumors because… it’s Clooney. But Stacy’s hustle is admirable, and she’s doing a much better job keeping the relationship locked down. So maybe George is prepared to reward her… with a ring!

Every girl dreams of a ring from George Clooney – and now Stacy Keibler has one! Sources reveal Clooney recently gifted his former WWE wrestler girlfriend, 32, with a beautiful gold piece. But don’t listen for wedding bells just yet.

“It does look like a wedding band, but it’s actually a very simple vintage gold ring,” a friend of Stacy’s tells In Touch. Still, Stacy was floored by the blingy gesture. Says the friend: “She was blown away!”

[From In Touch Weekly, print edition]

It feels like one of Clooney’s practical jokes, right? He says softly, “I have something for you, baby.” Stacy’s breath catches in her throat. Clooney pulls out a small little box, his hand trembling. Stacy heart is pounding so loudly, she can barely hear the voice in her head screaming, “OMG OMG OMG OMG All of those headlocks worked!!!!!!” Slowly, too slowly, he opens up the box. “Will you… will you take this antique ring as, like, a girlfriend thing?” And Stacy bursts into tears. Good one, Cloons!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

George Clooney has asked Stacy keibler to marry him Empty Re: George Clooney has asked Stacy keibler to marry him

Post by silly girl Fri 31 Aug 2012, 12:59

HI Katie, I had posted the story but have now deleted from the other post....

I did intro it with my thoughts that I thought she had that same ring since before being "gf of...." ---- although it does seem odd this coming out now. They have been quiet, no tweets and she never did retweet that most recent request....

Wonder if we are in for a big weekend?

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney has asked Stacy keibler to marry him Empty Re: George Clooney has asked Stacy keibler to marry him

Post by Katiedot Fri 31 Aug 2012, 13:03

Sorry, I didn't see your post.

Yep, I also think this is the exact description of the ring she's been wearing for ages. I guess In Touch = Out of Touch!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 31 Aug 2012, 13:21

Comment from Celebitchy:
“oh stace, here’s a ring”
“oh thank you georgie”
“it’s nothing. it’s just a very simple vintage gold ring. you like?”
“… why is it so small? it won’t even fit around my pinky”
“it’s for your toe.”

ROFL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 31 Aug 2012, 14:16

Hey, conspiracy theory time: anyone else notice how this has knocked the whole Carole Radziwill story off the internet?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Fri 31 Aug 2012, 14:23

cindigirl wrote:Comment from Celebitchy:
“oh stace, here’s a ring”
“oh thank you georgie”
“it’s nothing. it’s just a very simple vintage gold ring. you like?”
“… why is it so small? it won’t even fit around my pinky”
“it’s for your toe.”

ROFL
lol!
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Fri 31 Aug 2012, 14:49

Katiedot wrote:Hey, conspiracy theory time: anyone else notice how this has knocked the whole Carole Radziwill story off the internet?

...confusion makes solution..... Very Happy Very Happy
barla
barla
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 31 Aug 2012, 14:53

To be perfectly honest, I'm surprised that nobody in the media has noted the vintage gold band for so long. Cos we did! But of course she doesn't wear it on red carpets and similar, when jewellers want her to wear their stuff. It's been there awhile, but not pre-George.

If you look on the tiny Ramey pix of 'the lunch', you'll see there's another one on the right hand too and a huge chunky gold bracelet. Get your microscopes out!

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 31 Aug 2012, 15:25

lol! Wedding Give Flowers lol!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Whatever a proposal is, it cannot be just a casual, commonplace event for most people.
A proposal of marriage carries a heavy emotional impact with it and people (especially women) really appreciate extra thought and creativity that goes into proposing a lifetime commitment to someone.

How to come with the perfect and perfectly unique creative proposal:
1. Consider her interests and things that she loves to do
2. Evaluate her pesonality (does she like public events or is she shy?)

Take her special hobbies and interests and twist them into a new combination of events or gifts that will reflect your thoughtfulness and will hopefully indicate your willingness to consider her feelings in everything you do in your future...

FAMILY GAL
If her family and friends are very important to her, propose at a family gathering. Christmas, New Year's, her birthday party, Labor Day picnic, Fourth of July. Give everyone there the same gift, a little can of mints, wrapped small package, or something similar -- but give her a package last -- specially marked with the ring inside.

ADVERTISE YOUR LOVE
Take her out for a romantic dinner -- then a meandering drive until she wonders where you're going. Then just pass by the billboard sign that you've rented with your proposal on it and watch her melt.

THE GARDNER
If she loves to garden -- try a Spring gardening proposal
Buy a few plants -- get together gardening tools, then entice her into the garden to do planting. Set up a trail of roses ahead of time that lead to a sweet plant (or beautiful gift basket) and hide the ring inside the basket.

SHOCKING MINTS
Take her out for a special romantic dinner, or whisk her away on a picnic. Give her a basket of gifts (or a picnic basket) and include a tin of mints. Hide the ring in a mint tin. Ask her for a mint after dinner

BEARDED PROPOSAL
Dress up like Santa Claus for a Christmas Party with her family, friends or at her office. Surprise her when she sits on your knee.

SPECIAL SPOT
What could be more romantic than returning to the exact spot that the two of you first met and turning it into a romantic setting for a proposal? Be creative -- decorate a bus stop with balloons, a playground with flowers and somehow turn that special place into the perfect proposal place...

BEACHCOMBER'S SURPRISE
Does she love romantic walks on the beach. Get an extraordinary sea shell and while picking up shells, hold it up and say "Look at this!" Let her open it, and then get down on your knees for a great sea surprise!

CONFUSING QUESTION
Ask her to marry you in languages she doesn't speak. Keep asking, until she figures it out ...
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Fri 31 Aug 2012, 15:31

I don't have time to go back and search for it, but I'm almost certain someone found pre-George pictures (or what we thought were pre-George pictures) with her wearing that same ring.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 31 Aug 2012, 15:42

Always the same story but with a diamond ring Canalis was now only a vintage ring?
08/10/2009
After weeks of rumors
George Clooney would now ready to tie the knot with
Elisabetta Canalis, now seems to have got the confirmation
final. The sex symbol of Hollywood would give in
recent days, a $ 12,000 ring from the soubrette
Italian to demonstrate its commitment.
The news comes from American tabloid In Touch, which for days
chasing the couple to find out if the actor most desired by
women actually face serious. Clooney was spotted
shopping at Cartier, where he bought a diamond
to formalize the story started last summer on the shores
of Lake Como.
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Best in Category Fri 31 Aug 2012, 16:48

Shocked Suspect pale affraid Censored Tears of frustration Angry

Yes and tell us it is a 'the heart of eternity diamond' too!!! cantlook

Best in Category
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Fri 31 Aug 2012, 19:08

The story is beginning to be picked up by other sites who are tweeting about it...wonder if there will be a denial. ~Job sites are not as much fun as gossip sites ---I keep getting distracted Wink

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Fri 31 Aug 2012, 19:39

EEOsandy wrote:I don't have time to go back and search for it, but I'm almost certain someone found pre-George pictures (or what we thought were pre-George pictures) with her wearing that same ring.

This picture is from Halloween 2010 (copied from her FB account) and she is wearing the same band on her right hand that she has been wearing since she's been with GC.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by . Fri 31 Aug 2012, 20:55

ring Stacy appears for the first time at this event and is located in the right hand:
21st Annual A Time For Heroes Celebrity Picnic sponsored by Disney to benefit The Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation on June 13, 2010

but after only a few days is put on the other hand
launch of Virgin America's first international flight June 29, 2010

In short it is old stuff

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 31 Aug 2012, 21:43

Katiedot wrote:Hey, conspiracy theory time: anyone else notice how this has knocked the whole Carole Radziwill story off the internet?

You're right Katiedot the Carole rumors have stopped now there's wedding rumors. PR professionals at work again??
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 31 Aug 2012, 21:45

lux wrote:ring Stacy appears for the first time at this event and is located in the right hand:
21st Annual A Time For Heroes Celebrity Picnic sponsored by Disney to benefit The Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation on June 13, 2010

but after only a few days is put on the other hand
launch of Virgin America's first international flight June 29, 2010

In short it is old stuff

I think the ring in the first picture is her engagement ring from Geoff stults.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by . Fri 31 Aug 2012, 22:03

is the usual ring that we see always (I enlarged the photo). When the ring appeared with Geoff was already over

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 31 Aug 2012, 22:10

Different ring, I think, in Italy after the Villa D'Este thingy and at the lunch with both sets of parents.

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 31 Aug 2012, 22:16

lux wrote:is the usual ring that we see always (I enlarged the photo). When the ring appeared with Geoff was already over

they were together until October 2010 I believe. The ring in that picture is a different one to the gold band she is wearing in the other pic.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl Sat 01 Sep 2012, 01:45

The next mrs clooney wrote:

You're right Katiedot the Carole rumors have stopped now there's wedding rumors. PR professionals at work again??

Interesting...Considering Carole has more class and dignity than the last five girlfriends combined, I am not sure that George would want this story to go away!?!

My theory is that Stacy's contract is about to expire and her team is trying to milk the last bit of publicity from this awful relationship before it's too late. Wishful thinking, I know! Rolling Eyes
Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 01 Sep 2012, 02:18

well, he doesn't NEED arm candy as nothing is coming out right now, so...
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 01 Sep 2012, 02:23

There's also the fact that they havent been seen together in over a week now and they have been in different countries so the break up rumors could have easily started, however now we get the wedding rumors so the tabloids wont question if they are together or not. I would suspect that it would be better for Stacy if they are perceived to be still together at least until her show starts.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sat 01 Sep 2012, 03:20

If Katie's correct about her conspiracy, how desperate must George be to get rid of Ms. Radziwill if he's willing to put wedding rumors out there to distract from her? Only makes me more interested in his possible relationship with the Real Housewife... Smile
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 01 Sep 2012, 03:33

Missa I highly doubt it was George that put this out it was probably Stacy.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sat 01 Sep 2012, 03:37

The next mrs clooney wrote:Missa I highly doubt it was George that put this out it was probably Stacy.

I think so too. And I don't think she'd be dumb enough to start this rumor if the relationship weren't already over. She's been playing the game too well to muck it up this badly.
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 01 Sep 2012, 04:01

Ah shucks! I saw the title and thought we'd finally get to see a wedding; George's exes crying hysterically outside of the church, Renee crying hysterically inside the church, Nick & Nina beaming in the front row, Stacy getting cake smashed in her face...

...but Nooooo! it's some sort of publicity stunt! Shit! *walks away shaking her head disgusted*

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Sat 01 Sep 2012, 04:07

NOOOOOO - someone said that she was the one that proposed to him. hahahahahahahahahaha.
bamboochacha
bamboochacha
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Sat 01 Sep 2012, 21:04

I wonder WHAT she proposed?? Quarrel 1
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 01 Sep 2012, 21:11

floggingadeadhorse Sleep
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 02 Sep 2012, 18:46

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the marriage news the reason why G & Eli broke up? Or I'm wondering maybe he was just using that for an excuse. Maybe to have a blonde walk the red carpets with him? Excuse me, but to me his re-connection with a new gf was a bit too soon after breakup.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sun 02 Sep 2012, 18:52

I agree cindigirl....although I always thought he hooked up with SK so that no one would think he was getting back with EC. Who knows??? I am also wondering why no denial has been put out yet. Granted the In Touch piece is only in the magazine right now....it usually takes about a week for the news from the magazine to hit their online site...I just think it is strange that no denial has come out....

curiouser and curiouser Wink

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 02 Sep 2012, 19:14

Yep, I've always thought SK's been around longer than we know. And I don't think that GC ever commented as to the reasons why he said he and EC were no longer together. That was just Media speculation after a quote from EC - from the other side of the pond

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sun 02 Sep 2012, 19:14

cindigirl wrote:Please correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the marriage news the reason why G & Eli broke up? Or I'm wondering maybe he was just using that for an excuse. Maybe to have a blonde walk the red carpets with him? Excuse me, but to me his re-connection with a new gf was a bit too soon after breakup.

That was very strange, how quickly they hooked up. I was skimming the archives this morning, and one of the threads jogged my memory. Remember shortly after he and Eli broke up, there was a rumor that he would be debuting a new girlfriend at the Venice film festival? He denied it, calling the story "absolutely ridiculous". Seems awfully worked up to me, especially when it appears that, timeline-wise, he was probably already dating Stacy at the time of the denial. I've always felt like something more happened with Eli than the whole "I want to be with someone who'll marry me" story, more than just the end of the contract. It was just such a departure from his usual "break-up, be single for a year" MO.
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Sun 02 Sep 2012, 19:15

A Denial? Why would he if he gave a gift of jewelry, they said it was not a wedding ring so........ I am sure George gives them lots of gifts, to keep them happy and around.

So here we go again with a purity ring, next she will follow Eli and flash a napkin ring, oh wait no she won't because she does not have a sense of humor like Eli. cameraclick

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Sun 02 Sep 2012, 19:19

Missa wrote:
cindigirl wrote:Please correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the marriage news the reason why G & Eli broke up? Or I'm wondering maybe he was just using that for an excuse. Maybe to have a blonde walk the red carpets with him? Excuse me, but to me his re-connection with a new gf was a bit too soon after breakup.

That was very strange, how quickly they hooked up. I was skimming the archives this morning, and one of the threads jogged my memory. Remember shortly after he and Eli broke up, there was a rumor that he would be debuting a new girlfriend at the Venice film festival? He denied it, calling the story "absolutely ridiculous". Seems awfully worked up to me, especially when it appears that, timeline-wise, he was probably already dating Stacy at the time of the denial. I've always felt like something more happened with Eli than the whole "I want to be with someone who'll marry me" story, more than just the end of the contract. It was just such a departure from his usual "break-up, be single for a year" MO.

I think Eli has her own mind and does not let anyone tell her what to do. I think she shocked George by walking away when so many plans were all ready in place. I also think George still keeps in touch with her just like all his others.

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 02 Sep 2012, 19:25

Do you really think that's how it was? I'm not so sure. Why on earth would she do that?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 02 Sep 2012, 19:53

Henway wrote:I think Eli has her own mind and does not let anyone tell her what to do. I think she shocked George by walking away when so many plans were all ready in place. I also think George still keeps in touch with her just like all his others.

I've always wondered who broke up with who even though the universal thought is he broke up her, him being the "controller." He seemed very heartbroken after the break-up and his frame of mind has been transferred to friends.(Remember the "finger" his friend Ben gave to the paps on the boat in Italy right after}?

IMO Stacy is the go-to girlfriend for his whirlwind oscar bids, not that she did him much good.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Sun 02 Sep 2012, 20:07

In October 2009, In Touch ran a story about GC buying Eli a ring too (copied below). In June 2011, In Touch also ran a story about GC and Eli splitting. Shortly after the story ran, GossipCop denied the split. We know what happened then. The morale of the story is you can't believe most of what you read whether it's In Touch, Enquirer, or GossipCop.

In Touch Weekly
George Clooney buys his girlfriend a ring

Thursday October 8, 2009 12:02 PM EDT

George Clooney’s romance with Italian TV personality Elisabetta Canalis is heating up. According to a pal, the 48-year-old bachelor is so smitten that he recently presented her with a ring. It’s not an engagement ring — but it is a sign they’re getting serious. As In Touch first reported, George invited Elisabetta, 31, to move into his Studio City, Calif., home and now that she’s there, he’s spoiling her rotten. In addition to slipping the Cartier diamond on her finger, George also bought the European beauty a Hermés Kelly bag and countless pairs of designer shoes. “Every day is like Christmas at George’s house for Elisabetta,” says his buddy, adding, “He’s even looking at a Maserati. He’s had a great life for a long time, but she seems to make him very happy.”

EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 02 Sep 2012, 20:25

I think he cares about all of them and they make him happy but not happy enough to marry. As for Eli I think he broke up with her that's why she took it so hard she wanted marriage and George wasn't giving her that.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by . Sun 02 Sep 2012, 21:01

I do not understand why let EC for another person with whom he is not particularly involved.

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 02 Sep 2012, 21:30

lux wrote:I do not understand why let EC for another person with whom he is not particularly involved.

Why suffer from loneliness!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by . Sun 02 Sep 2012, 21:42

Yes Lela, I think you're right. All his friends are married.

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by blackmamba Sun 02 Sep 2012, 22:52

EEOsandy wrote:In October 2009, In Touch ran a story about GC buying Eli a ring too (copied below). In June 2011, In Touch also ran a story about GC and Eli splitting. Shortly after the story ran, GossipCop denied the split. We know what happened then. The morale of the story is you can't believe most of what you read whether it's In Touch, Enquirer, or GossipCop.

In Touch Weekly
George Clooney buys his girlfriend a ring

Thursday October 8, 2009 12:02 PM EDT

George Clooney’s romance with Italian TV personality Elisabetta Canalis is heating up. According to a pal, the 48-year-old bachelor is so smitten that he recently presented her with a ring. It’s not an engagement ring — but it is a sign they’re getting serious. As In Touch first reported, George invited Elisabetta, 31, to move into his Studio City, Calif., home and now that she’s there, he’s spoiling her rotten. In addition to slipping the Cartier diamond on her finger, George also bought the European beauty a Hermés Kelly bag and countless pairs of designer shoes. “Every day is like Christmas at George’s house for Elisabetta,” says his buddy, adding, “He’s even looking at a Maserati. He’s had a great life for a long time, but she seems to make him very happy.”

Haha didn`t know about that and it is kinda funny because it is a similar story drunken

The lack of any statements or sightings from both, Stacy and George, could mean that they have indeed broken up;

Btw there is another BI out which could fit:

or their relationship entered the serious stage, what i doubt. I mean, come on she wasn`t in Geneva with him scratch

blackmamba
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sun 02 Sep 2012, 22:57

Many of us have never thought it was serious, but to hear the media tell it, they're soul mates.

I thought this blind item was about Kim K and Kanye (especially the part about dating another "baller" - she typically dates athletes). But this comment on the site was interesting:

George Clooney and Stacey Keibler! “Next baller in line” are lyrics from I Wish by SKeelo (SK)!

It couldn't be that much of a code, could it? *fingers crossed*
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Sun 02 Sep 2012, 23:16

If you go back and read the In Touch (and other rags) stories about George and Eli and compare them with the ones about George and Stacy, they are so similar - all the way down to him giving them both Hermes bags and Cartier jewelry. (By the way, last winter there was a story about George giving Stacy a Cartier bracelet, Hermes vintage bag, and a Porsche for Christmas, but I don't recall seeing her with any of those things.) I think the rags must just recycle the stories - they must just do a "find and replace" and change the name.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 02 Sep 2012, 23:54

EEOsandy wrote:If you go back and read the In Touch (and other rags) stories about George and Eli and compare them with the ones about George and Stacy, they are so similar - all the way down to him giving them both Hermes bags and Cartier jewelry. (By the way, last winter there was a story about George giving Stacy a Cartier bracelet, Hermes vintage bag, and a Porsche for Christmas, but I don't recall seeing her with any of those things.) I think the rags must just recycle the stories - they must just do a "find and replace" and change the name.

Brahahahahahaha!

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 02 Sep 2012, 23:56

Ah, so GC's taken SK on a private trip to Venice. And then dropped her???

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Mon 03 Sep 2012, 00:05

party animal - not! wrote:Ah, so GC's taken SK on a private trip to Venice. And then dropped her???

Sure, why not? He took Sarah to the Met Costume Gala, and dropped her right after. He took Eli to dinner in Italy and dropped her, like, the next day. And "private trip to Venice" is a little misleading. They were already in Italy; it's not like it was a special trip, just the two of them. And we only saw them out together for one dinner; by the next day, they'd split up again. Come to think of it, we haven't seen them together since the dinner, right? They separated to go off to Corsica and Mykonos, then George headed to Geneva. Maybe like Eli, Stacy got a goodbye dinner as well, only hers was in Venice.
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 03 Sep 2012, 00:26

Nah, she'll be back. They're just taking a break like all couples do!

He had his yearly trip with the boys to get in before he goes back to work and she had a trip with just the girls.

I know couples are supposed to hang out together but geez, 24/7 365? Not for me - chickadee! *shudders*

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next