George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Gossip Cop:George Clooney & Stacy Keibler To Marry? EmptyYesterday at 22:10 by benex

»  George filming new film in UK
Gossip Cop:George Clooney & Stacy Keibler To Marry? EmptyYesterday at 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Gossip Cop:George Clooney & Stacy Keibler To Marry? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Gossip Cop:George Clooney & Stacy Keibler To Marry? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Gossip Cop:George Clooney & Stacy Keibler To Marry? EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Gossip Cop:George Clooney & Stacy Keibler To Marry? EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Gossip Cop:George Clooney & Stacy Keibler To Marry? EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Gossip Cop:George Clooney & Stacy Keibler To Marry? EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Gossip Cop:George Clooney & Stacy Keibler To Marry? EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Gossip Cop:George Clooney & Stacy Keibler To Marry?

+33
Way2Old4Dis
pandabear
NotAvailable
playfuldeb
bamboochacha
Maggy
MM
it's me
The next mrs clooney
tzizz
bellybaby
party animal - not!
barla
janieb
Henway
lucy
Katiedot
watching
fluffy
LornaDoone
davidarochelle
Clooneygirl
Lakin460
Missa
lovelylois
EEOsandy
melbert
cindigirl
Dior
Joanna
lelacorb
silly girl
37 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Gossip Cop:George Clooney & Stacy Keibler To Marry? Empty Gossip Cop:George Clooney & Stacy Keibler To Marry?

Post by silly girl Wed 18 Jul 2012, 21:54

It had to happen:

Has George Clooney decided to marry Stacy Keibler?

According to Star, Clooney’s mom wants him to “get hitched” to Keibler, and the actor “also seems to be pretty into the idea of making her his wife.”

The mag notes that the couple’s families hung out in Lake Como, Italy last weekend, quoting a so-called “insider” as saying that the trip was “the final step before George and Stacy get married.”

The alleged friend adds that Clooney’s parents “adore” Keibler, and goes on to claim that his mom Nina “is definitely pushing him to marry Stacy — and have babies!”

“He’s looking to settle down, and he wants to marry Stacy,” says the purported insider.

So, when should we expect to hear wedding bells?

Don’t hold your breath.

Clooney — who was married once before — has on numerous occasions stated strongly that he will never wed again.

A rep for the actor tells Gossip Cop the mag’s story is “not true.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by silly girl on Wed 18 Jul 2012, 22:30; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : bold)

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Gossip Cop:George Clooney & Stacy Keibler To Marry? Empty Re: Gossip Cop:George Clooney & Stacy Keibler To Marry?

Post by lelacorb Wed 18 Jul 2012, 22:04

Can you present to me the insider? I don't belive one only word!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Gossip Cop:George Clooney & Stacy Keibler To Marry? Empty Re: Gossip Cop:George Clooney & Stacy Keibler To Marry?

Post by Joanna Wed 18 Jul 2012, 22:35

Another hot story on that site....

"David Beckham gets his car windscreen wiped over
at a gas station" Wow !!!!
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dior Wed 18 Jul 2012, 22:49

"According to Star, Clooney’s mom wants him to “get hitched” to Keibler, and the actor “also seems to be pretty into the idea of making her his wife.”"

If I was his mother, I would pull him by his ears.

Dior
Dior
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 18 Jul 2012, 23:14

We knew this going to happen. Sounds like a death knoll for the relationship. I see G's rep denied this rumor real quickly.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 18 Jul 2012, 23:16

silly girl wrote:
A rep for the actor tells Gossip Cop the mag’s story is “not true.”
AND, he didn't tell ME about it!!!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Wed 18 Jul 2012, 23:24

The alleged friend adds that Clooney’s parents “adore” Keibler, and goes on to claim that his mom Nina “is definitely pushing him to marry Stacy — and have babies!”

Here's what Nina has to say about wanting George to get married and have babies - at about mark 32.

EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 18 Jul 2012, 23:46

Yes... that was a very intrusive personal question to ask a lady watching her husband and son get arrested, even though
it was all predicted.

But of course she wouldn't tell someone like that personal
information anyway.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Thu 19 Jul 2012, 00:06

Star mag must have seen the photos of his/ her parents going out to dinner with them and decided they were getting married. I am sure George saw it coming and Stacy did want to be part of engagement rumor. Goes to show you never have the parents hang out together unless you are serious, because it gives the wrong impression.

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 19 Jul 2012, 01:25

Hey, they can't get married or have a baby now. She's got Dancing With The Stars and X-Factor coming up. Somebody's gotta make some money in the family.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Thu 19 Jul 2012, 01:34

melbert wrote:Hey, they can't get married or have a baby now. She's got Dancing With The Stars and X-Factor coming up. Somebody's gotta make some money in the family.

And George will have "Monuments Men" around the same time. Gosh, I hope they don't get "too busy with work" and have to "separate but stay friends". Wait, I think I just wrote the press release. You're welcome, Stan! Thumbs up!
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Thu 19 Jul 2012, 01:36

Wonder what her big payout will be? Eli got ten mil......
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl Thu 19 Jul 2012, 01:41

It is one thing to exploit Einstein, but now they are exploiting George's mom. Not cool.

Magazines come out on Wednesday in CA and NY. George is denying the story before it picks up steam so that would lead me to believe Stacy and her team are behind this.

In the four weeks since they have arrived in Lake Como, Stacy has been pregnant, food poisoned and now engaged. It is time for George to take the wheel. This is beyond ridiculous!
Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Thu 19 Jul 2012, 02:20

Missa wrote:
melbert wrote:Hey, they can't get married or have a baby now. She's got Dancing With The Stars and X-Factor coming up. Somebody's gotta make some money in the family.

And George will have "Monuments Men" around the same time. Gosh, I hope they don't get "too busy with work" and have to "separate but stay friends". Wait, I think I just wrote the press release. You're welcome, Stan! Thumbs up!

Missa - did I mention that I love you? Your posts are the best - they always give me a good laugh.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Thu 19 Jul 2012, 02:39

Missa,
Did EC ever get food poisoning with G? Well at least there's ONE brand new story that SK got. And is SK going to Angie's engagement party? How about to the Olympics with G? Or are all 4 'rents together to say the "final goodbye" to the couple of lovebirds? Hey how come Eins Clooney hasn't been seen around lately?
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Thu 19 Jul 2012, 03:58

Well I think George SHOULD marry Stacy. He has dated worse so she could be considered the best of the worst.

Think about all the fun we could have if they did get married!

I think it'd be a hoot!

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Thu 19 Jul 2012, 08:58

Lorna, kiss of death more like!!! Cold day in hell I think! George is waaaaayyyy to savvy to mess up again, unless cast iron contracts, pre-nup etc..... Gee just wants a good time no strings, and if he has had the snip, then no babies anyway so why bother???? He's too set in his ways now to let anyone "in". Just sit back and enjoy the show!!

cheers
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Thu 19 Jul 2012, 10:11

Clooneygirl wrote:It is one thing to exploit Einstein, but now they are exploiting George's mom. Not cool.

Magazines come out on Wednesday in CA and NY. George is denying the story before it picks up steam so that would lead me to believe Stacy and her team are behind this.

In the four weeks since they have arrived in Lake Como, Stacy has been pregnant, food poisoned and now engaged. It is time for George to take the wheel. This is beyond ridiculous!

I doubt it is Stacy's team behind this one. Mags make up stories based on the pics that they have access to. They have shots of G & S with their folks in Italy. It is pretty reasonable to think the mag made the story up themselves.

Stacy openly distanced herself from the pregnancy story. Girl knows which side of her bread is buttered. She plans to ride the Clooney train for as long as she can and she isn't going to pull an ametuer move of having a "source" tell the press that they are serious and might be getting married when his past two gf's were sent packing not long after they made statements about marriage or leaked fake engagement stories. Betty loooked like a fool when she was dumped after the marriage comments she made, impling that G would marry her and that she wouldn't be in a relationshipwith someone who would not marry her.

Stacy isn't trying to plant the idea in G's head because she thinks he will go for it. She knows he won't. That's why she has kept "working" taking the low rent, D list gigs that she has done sinced they hooked up. She knows he is not forever so she isn't putting all her eggs in one basket. There is no benefit to her to rock the boat whilst the ride is so in her favour.
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 19 Jul 2012, 12:06

Hahaha! Cold day in hell, definitely.

George isn't getting married and Stacy knows it. Heck, even the magazines know it, but if it sells copies so they're happy to run with it. Wasn't it only two weeks ago that - according to them - George wasn't going to marry her because they were making the even greater commitment of having a baby together?

No doubt in two weeks' time it'll be something equally contradictory. The magazines really don't care so no reason why we should. It's never going to happen.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Thu 19 Jul 2012, 12:56

Same old same old, new lady same plot. What's it been 1 year and the marriage-babies rumors begin. Hope it doesn't end the wonderful romance! LOL
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 19 Jul 2012, 13:42

It isn't the same as with EC is it ??

SK hasn't done an interview talking about the M word has she ?

Or have we missed that here ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Thu 19 Jul 2012, 13:59

No Jojo, you haven't missed that just the wedding dress magazine, wearing white, wearing a ring (ok wrong hand!)..yatta, yatta!!!!!!!! Stace knows not to shout "M", slowly slowly catchy monkey, only Gee's a hadsome bar of soap, squeeze and he's gone!!! ROLF, LOL
jocolor
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 19 Jul 2012, 20:35

Found this old article from Feb 2010

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Talia was interviewed by OK! Magazine while she and Slattery were at the Hermes opening in new York Tuesday night, and she got some questions about Clooney. Talia seems kind of “over it” to me. She says that she “doubts” Clooney will ever marry again, and that she “doesn’t know” if Clooney would make a good husband. Ha!

Talia Balsam doesn’t see marriage in ex-husband George Clooney’s future.

“You’d have to ask him that, but I doubt it,” she tells reporters during Tuesday’s Hermés Men’s Store opening held in NYC. “It doesn’t look that way.”

If he were to tie the knot with Italian TV presenter Elisabetta Canalis, whom he has been squiring since mid-2009,
she “doesn’t know” why he would make a good husband even though they remain on friendly terms.

For the Mad Men actress, 50, who has been married to co-star John Slattery since 1998, calling Oscar winner her mate from 1989-1993 was less than glamorous. During that time, George’s most prestigious acting roles included guest stints on Roseanne and Sisters.

He was also down on his luck, having been dismissed
from Baby Talk in 1991.

“I’ve been fired off a lot of TV shows over the years,” George, 48, has said. “I like when they pick up a show, and they go ‘hey, the show’s picked up’ and then they replace you. I did this show called Baby Talk, which was the sitcom of Look Who’s Talking, and Ed Weinberger, who was the producer – he and I didn’t get along. Eventually, I’m not sure if I was fired or quit from that one.”

He told OK!, “Fame was sort of an overnight thing for me
after 12 years of doing really bad television.”

In 2009, Talia admitted she and George maintain a friendship.

“We don’t hang out with our exes and presents, but we are totally cordial,” she told OK!.
“John’s worked with him many times. We both did K Street, so we’ve worked together, but we don’t have a daily conversation.”

Still, Talia isn’t picking favorites and rooting for her ex in the best picture category during the Academy Awards – even though George’s movie Up in the Air is in the running.

“I feel like I haven’t caught up yet,” she says. “I know what I like, but I haven’t seen everything yet. There’s a lot of good stuff out there.”
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 19 Jul 2012, 20:43

Rather generic and good for her! How rude of them for asking, but she handled it gracefully, IMHAO!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Thu 19 Jul 2012, 21:54

LornaDoone wrote:Well I think George SHOULD marry Stacy. He has dated worse so she could be considered the best of the worst.

Think about all the fun we could have if they did get married!

I think it'd be a hoot!

No, I think he should marry Eli, if he would do that. I have only been around for Eli and Stacy, but Stacy puts me to sleep. Eli was more fun, remember her playing with the pap's and the napkin ring. We had mor fun talking about Eli and her outfits Stacy looks like she is dressing like her mother not her age when with George. Eli seemed to continue to be herself were to me Stacy has warfed in to what she thinks Georges girlfriend should look and be like. Look how Stacy dress with George then with friends case and point. I also think Eli may have a better understanding now of the english language and get her into less trouble. The only problem is I think Eli is at a point in her life were she truely does want the husband and kid and is stuborn enough not to seattle for anything less, she does not seem to be anyones puppet. Very Happy

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Fri 20 Jul 2012, 00:39

I don't know where to put this, as there's no video out yet that I can post. Entertainment Tonight has new pics - PDA with G & SK; ET is talking marriage, too. Damn! Wish I could find the new pics and story to post. More later.....
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 20 Jul 2012, 01:07

It's not up on their site yet Lakin. Be patient dear, be patient!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Fri 20 Jul 2012, 01:12

He kisses her publicly. Now granted, it's on the cheek, but still, first time for open affection that I've seen. It's got me a bit buggered. And she's looking uber confident from what I can see. I agree with Henway....if he's gonna marry, marry Eli, not this one. She bugs me ad nauseum.
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Fri 20 Jul 2012, 01:15

Didn't he kiss her on a red carpet once? I feel like we had a "he finally kisses her and it's on the cheek?" conversation already. Of course, I could be confusing her with one of the others. confused
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Fri 20 Jul 2012, 01:16

I understand Lakin...missed ET tonight....but he did do that kiss of her hand at one of the premiers...and he kissed her cheek when he won the Golden Globe....is it video or just a photo? Sad

Last edited by silly girl on Fri 20 Jul 2012, 01:17; edited 1 time in total

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 20 Jul 2012, 01:17

so, did you see the ROCK? That'll be next... I have to wait 15 more minutes before it's on here dammit!!!!

Missa, he kissed her hand on a carpet and a cheek kiss at one of the awards shows. So, this makes the 3rd official peck...
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Fri 20 Jul 2012, 01:19

I remember him kissing her on the hand when she wore the plunging neckline dress and met his parents; don't recall actual 'face time' PDA, but I'm not sure.

If they have kissed publicly, it's been so long ago, that this seems like a 'new' thing for it to resurface.
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Fri 20 Jul 2012, 01:19

AHA, thank you silly girl! I thought we'd seen the cheek kiss before. I hope this new one looks less like he's kissing grandma than the last one, for Stacy's sake.

WOOO, three public pecks on the cheek/hand in a year! SLOW DOWN STUD! love1
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Fri 20 Jul 2012, 01:20

Lakin460 wrote:I remember him kissing her on the hand when she wore the plunging neckline dress and met his parents; don't recall actual 'face time' PDA, but I'm not sure.

If they have kissed publicly, it's been so long ago, that this seems like a 'new' thing for it to resurface.

And two out of the three times, his parents were present. Um, okay. Suspect
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Fri 20 Jul 2012, 01:23

oh yea, the kiss at the Globes....like it was an afterthought. I remember that.

Huh, that's true Missa. Parents....PDA. Hmmmmm........
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Fri 20 Jul 2012, 01:24

Missa wrote:WOOO, three public pecks on the cheek/hand in a year! SLOW DOWN STUD! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

LOLOLOL OK, starting to calm down, now.....
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Fri 20 Jul 2012, 01:27

And I guess we can assume Mom and Dad were watching the Globes. Regardless of what you think of the relationship, it's weird that he's only kissed her (publicly) when Nick and Nina were keeping an eye on things, right?

Let me illustrate:

George and Stacy alone: George Neutral Stacy Very Happy

George and Stacy when Nick and Nina are present: Love4

Me: Confuzzled
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Fri 20 Jul 2012, 01:52

Missa, you crack me up!!! Your's is a voice of reason AND comic relief! Thanks! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl Fri 20 Jul 2012, 02:06

Missa wrote:And I guess we can assume Mom and Dad were watching the Globes. Regardless of what you think of the relationship, it's weird that he's only kissed her (publicly) when Nick and Nina were keeping an eye on things, right?

Let me illustrate:

George and Stacy alone: George Neutral Stacy Very Happy

George and Stacy when Nick and Nina are present: Love4

Me: Confuzzled

Love this, Missa! Not worthy Here is my version:

George and Stacy alone: George I\'m with stupid Stacy Smile

George and Stacy with Nick and Nina: Hug1

George and Clooneygirl when everyone leaves: in bed (couldnt resist)
Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 20 Jul 2012, 02:12

OMFE, you guys crack me up!!!!!

On ET (it's still NOT on their site), Stacy had a choke hold on George while he pecked her cheek. Got a kick outta that one!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by janieb Fri 20 Jul 2012, 02:51

I wish that idiot "reporter" from TMZ had pronounced Mrs Clooneys name correctly. He kept calling her "Mrs Cloon". She was very gracious. I would have corrected him had it been me. loser2
janieb
janieb
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 20 Jul 2012, 06:58

Well, I don't f*ckin' believe it!!! Well, yes I do... The long arm of Stan or George reached out to ET and YANKED the minute long "report" of our lovebirds!!! I just watched the full episode on their link, and NO GEORGE AND STACY story from Lake Como!!! Well, I've got it on MY tape and Lakin saw it too, so it was on! Sorry friends, you're just going to have to believe us. It really was there.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Fri 20 Jul 2012, 10:43

Lakin460 wrote:He kisses her publicly. Now granted, it's on the cheek, but still, first time for open affection that I've seen. It's got me a bit buggered. And she's looking uber confident from what I can see. I agree with Henway....if he's gonna marry, marry Eli, not this one. She bugs me ad nauseum.

It is not the first time he kisses her hastily on the cheek Love6 ..... I wonder if these photos are from "photocall" done a few days ago in Como, where a dear friend of mine found herself in the middle of the dining Clooney companing with their parents with photographers who put them posing while eating .... yet another sign of spontaneous and maximum control .... Loud hailer
Have you seen them on Rameypix? There should be a couple of days to be preserved pictures that you mention on ET, but that adversiting, perhaps for reasons unknown to us (photographic services we spoken about are agreed upon, not photos stolen, then, IMO, are intended to be published ...) in any European or American gossip site, they have been published yet .....
Now I'm running in Titanic ....byeeeeee
barla
barla
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Fri 20 Jul 2012, 10:53

Barla! You gem, you! Yes, the pics are on Rameypix, but when I click on it, it says Restricted to Last Fifteen Days, which I don't know why, since the caption on the Clooney pics is dated 7-18-2012. If anyone can gain access, please do. The pic is of them at a restaurant. Keibler is in a red dress and both she and George are wearing sunglasses (which is odd when you're eating, I think.)

Mel, I've got the ET segment on my DVR as well, so there's proof they ran the story! So it's been pulled, eh? Grrrrrrr......
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Fri 20 Jul 2012, 10:55

Here's the thumbnail on Rameypix. You have to scroll down a bit to find it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Fri 20 Jul 2012, 11:27

I saw them....I wonder if they are restricted because someone has the exclusive rights....

So you think they are posed? He looks scruffy and thin....not like the one yesterday on the dock. Are these from the same time as the weekend dinner with CT and his wife?

(ok here is a conspiracy theory----the scooter ride last week after the food poisoning incident----GH was there---GC looked fuller faced and healthier---do you think it is possible that those happened earlier but held for some reason?---just a theory)

Last edited by silly girl on Fri 20 Jul 2012, 13:21; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : additional thoughts)

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 20 Jul 2012, 11:36

Well, if they've done a deal with the paps, in the hope of being left alone, and avoiding grainy pix behind bushes in the garden, and helicopters overhead, then that would explain the lack of amou
rous pix, wouldn't it?

And if that's the case, then clearly he's happy to be snapped with both sets of folks. Mmm........

Feel quite sorry for her if she is busting to telling us something Can you imagine!?

Thought it was interesting when Emily Blunt recently announced tat she got married at Oleandra, when everything that came out at the time said Villa D'Este

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 20 Jul 2012, 11:58

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 20 Jul 2012, 13:19

You want to see some PDA ?
Have a look at my latest posting on
RDJr's thread.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Fri 20 Jul 2012, 13:55

Well, I see the mags finally ran with the "the parents are meeting for the upcoming wedding" story......kinda falling behind, aren't they?

Um, the second pic from Joanna's post - is that pdA?? It looks like she's using the WWE chokehold again....

And I hate seeing G like this - I'm assuming it's because of the recent food poisoning (that and a dose of SK will do ya), but he doesn't look like his robust, vibrant, got some meat on his bones, George... Sad

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next