George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
Gossip Cop:George Clooney & Stacy Keibler To Marry? - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Gossip Cop:George Clooney & Stacy Keibler To Marry? - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Gossip Cop:George Clooney & Stacy Keibler To Marry? - Page 3 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Gossip Cop:George Clooney & Stacy Keibler To Marry? - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Gossip Cop:George Clooney & Stacy Keibler To Marry? - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Gossip Cop:George Clooney & Stacy Keibler To Marry? - Page 3 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Gossip Cop:George Clooney & Stacy Keibler To Marry? - Page 3 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Gossip Cop:George Clooney & Stacy Keibler To Marry? - Page 3 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Gossip Cop:George Clooney & Stacy Keibler To Marry? - Page 3 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Gossip Cop:George Clooney & Stacy Keibler To Marry?

+33
Way2Old4Dis
pandabear
NotAvailable
playfuldeb
bamboochacha
Maggy
MM
it's me
The next mrs clooney
tzizz
bellybaby
party animal - not!
barla
janieb
Henway
lucy
Katiedot
watching
fluffy
LornaDoone
davidarochelle
Clooneygirl
Lakin460
Missa
lovelylois
EEOsandy
melbert
cindigirl
Dior
Joanna
lelacorb
silly girl
37 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Gossip Cop:George Clooney & Stacy Keibler To Marry? - Page 3 Empty Re: Gossip Cop:George Clooney & Stacy Keibler To Marry?

Post by cindigirl Sat 21 Jul 2012, 17:02

Compare Lux' and Lakin's pictures. The kiss he gave Stacy was more of a friendly smooch and Sara got a kiss on the lips. And he's not even looking at Stacy during that smooch. I'm thinking more and more that there's absolutely no real affection between them.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Gossip Cop:George Clooney & Stacy Keibler To Marry? - Page 3 Empty Re: Gossip Cop:George Clooney & Stacy Keibler To Marry?

Post by EEOsandy Sat 21 Jul 2012, 17:06

Lakin460 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thanks for posting, Lakin. I've got to learn how to do that. Pre-Stacy, George has always shown at least a little PDA with his GFs. I don't know what has changed. Those pictures of him and EC on the bridge in Italy were definitely taken from afar and I doubt they knew the paps were watching them. I'm relatively certain the paps have been trying really hard to get the same types shots of him and Stacy, but so far the best they've gotten is Stacy hugging George.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Sat 21 Jul 2012, 17:08

Sandy, I will look for the email I sent Joanna about how to post pics and PM you. Jo said the instructions were clear, and now she's posting pics like crazy, so maybe they'll help you, too.
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Sat 21 Jul 2012, 17:13

cindigirl wrote:Compare Lux' and Lakin's pictures. The kiss he gave Stacy was more of a friendly smooch and Sara got a kiss on the lips. And he's not even looking at Stacy during that smooch. I'm thinking more and more that there's absolutely no real affection between them.

I'm not sure I've seen him looking at Stacy in any of the Italy pictures. There was one where they were sitting beside each other on the boat. His head was turned towards her like they were talking, but if you look at his eyes behind his sunglasses he was looking away from her. When he was helping Karen Duffy off the boat, he was looking at her. When he was helping Stacy off, he was looking into the distance - that was odd.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 21 Jul 2012, 17:56

lol! Maybe SL wore non- transferable lipstick....
and SK didn't lol!
.... and he was avoiding going up on stage all "lipsticked"
for the cameras ??

oopsie my contribution for the day Hello!
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sat 21 Jul 2012, 18:08

Ok this isn't the SL thread but does anyone remember an old pap video ---grainy at best---taken of GC and SL in a restaurant in NYC? I think Grant was there....I was a bit surprised because he started making out with her in front of Grant and their other dining companions. I tried googling it but couldn't find it....although I did see lots of reports about GC and SL possibly getting married (to keep on topic)....it made me laugh...I guess nothing has changed....

responding to : It's me (below) ...."yes I do recall he seemed drunk..... "

Last edited by silly girl on Sat 21 Jul 2012, 18:20; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : additional comment---didn't want to make a new post.... ;))

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 21 Jul 2012, 18:16

he was drunkkk
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 21 Jul 2012, 18:34

Okay folks. Now this pic is from Venice, and Sarah Larson was not involved in a lengthy conversation GTC was having with a group of film types behind her. She sat and held his hand while he talked to them. I think he realised he wasn't giving her any attention and all the paps were there.

That situation doesn't seem to Happen with SK. They both network like mad, and in that regard she seems his equal socially

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Sat 21 Jul 2012, 18:47

Sillygirl I remember that video, it was in New York. I don't remember who they were with. I do remember it was George initiating the PDA. I will try to find it.

pandabear
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 21 Jul 2012, 19:00

Here is a video of pics only, but it does have the "kiss" at the restaurant, and HE definitely is in charge! It's about half-way thru. Much more "body language" between them than with Stacy...

melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by . Sat 21 Jul 2012, 19:10

This video?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by lux on Mon 06 Aug 2012, 09:43; edited 3 times in total

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 21 Jul 2012, 19:16

nice juggler
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 21 Jul 2012, 19:18

Did it ever come about who the girl on the boat was and wasn't that after he finished with SL ?
I seem to remember some pictures on clooneystudio site of him arriving at that boat and standing in the dingy with his arms open
towards Cindy & co as if to say "I'm Free !"
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 21 Jul 2012, 19:26

lux wrote:This video?

Yes he seems well oiled there.

Poor Stacy having previous girl friends exposed like this on a current thread.
I don't think we'd like it really ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sat 21 Jul 2012, 19:45

YES!!!!! THAT'S THE ONE!!!!!!

Sorry didn't mean to yell Wink

Anyway I posted this here because we were talking about kissing....I guess Katie can move to the SL thread....

Even though he looked very inebriated they did look comfortable together....I just thought it was kind of rude of them.....

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 21 Jul 2012, 20:06

Hahaha! Does everyone here have really short memories or am I the only person posting who was around on the fan forums at the time?

That kiss with Sarah Larson was declared passionless and fake by fans at the time. She has her eyes open and almost a shocked look on her face. Same with that other kiss in the restaurant (I think Cindy and Rande were there). George looks round to make sure the paparazzi are videoing, then takes a mouthful of water, swills his mouth then gives her a kiss and a funny sort of swipe to her hair if I remember rightly. It looked and felt awkward.

Same story for Elisabetta too. Pretty much all of the PDAs between them were initiated by her and he's either leaning away, or just passively allowing her to drap herself over him. In the series of pictures of them outside his house in Como he doesn't let go of his beer. She wraps herself round him.

There are a few (very few considering they were dating in the limelight for two years) pics where they seem kind of together, but they're the exceptions to the rule. In most of the shots of them together George looks like he'd rather be selling his kidneys on the black market than standing next to her.

If you think otherwise (in other words, if you think the pictures of PDA with Elisabetta or Sarah seem real), then you're going against the majority view of George Clooney fans at the time.

That leads me to two possible conclusions: George has been fake-dating women for at least half a decade (probably longer when you look at the lack of chemistry between him and Lisa Snowdon too) or Clooney fans are incredibly bad at interpreting pictures.

It's no secret that my opinion is the latter. Stacy doesn't get a fair hearing from us, just as Elisabetta was LOATHED by the fans at the time and Sarah was actually declared a prostitute (and worse) by fans during her time. Lisa Snowdon was ripped apart by fans for being a famewhore who sold George out for her own benefit. And so on and so on ad infinitum.

One thing is consistent: every single picture of George and his girlfriend is scrutinised, interpreted and found wanting. What the fans always say: there's not one single picture of George looking happy with his girlfriend; there's no chemistry; everything is posed for the paparazzi; he looked happier with the previous girlfriend; she's only with him for her own benefit; this relationship is going nowhere.

And then, when George has a new girlfriend, all those pictures of him with his ex are used to compare with ones of him and his new girlfriend and those exact same pictures we said showed no happiness, no chemistry etc suddenly show the exact opposite!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sat 21 Jul 2012, 20:15

Katiedot,
I saw very few pics of G and his girls before late Sept and COH. G is a good actor, so why does he look so unhappy so much of the time? Maybe he should just stick to hugging Eins Clooney. And yes I'd like to see more pics of G with either "his great love" or the "red substitute." At least the paps won't be making fun of him. I'm only calling it like I see it.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sat 21 Jul 2012, 20:19

Oh no Katie I agree with you....I started with SL....I just thought this moment looked more real....but I attributed it to him being drunk. I thought he looked comfortable with EC on the boat during the fireworks....and there were some photos of him talking to her that I thought ok he likes her (most back in the beginning). I also remember set photos of the American where they are playing bocce. It wasn't until he got that award from the Kennedy's that I thought he was uncomfortable with her....and the walk on the beach....as for SK the moments I saw him look natural with her are when they were in the press room of the Golden Globes, when she was cleaning his jacket and when he told someone she is a "nice girl".....Also this past weekend on the boat with her arm draped over his....I know what I want to see I guess but I think he is just uncomfortable showing affection in public (unless he is inebriated of course....). I do sometimes (albeit sometimes) feel sorry for her because he can't just take a walk with her or go to a game with her etc.

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 21 Jul 2012, 20:34

I agree with you silly girl...and sorry if you misunderstood....
I wasn't making a criticism of you earlier flower
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sat 21 Jul 2012, 20:38

Wasn't on this site before but I have been a george fan for many years and I have to say that there has been affection with previous girlfriends and it hasn't been them grabbing him. It really has nothing to do with me not liking Stacy (didn't really know who she was before George) but there body language is so distant and cold. I never said this about Sarah or about Eli. With Sarah you could tell they were having a jolly good time in the sack if nothing else and with Eli there seemed to be a passion between them that I haven't seen with anyone else. Actually thought she could be the one. My opinion is not because Stacy is the girl du jour it because it's what I see. George seems to be a very tactile person even with his friends in public not sure why he isn't with Stacy.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Sat 21 Jul 2012, 20:46

No worries Joanna... sunny

To your point TNMC....I see what you mean about his affection with his friends vs her....maybe he knows whatever he does is scrutinized and it freezes him up.... I think I said it before but she always seems stiff when with him too....oh well....when more photos come out maybe we will see something different.

Now I really must go and do something productive....my house is a mess. Wink

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 21 Jul 2012, 20:48

The next mrs clooney wrote:Wasn't on this site before but I have been a george fan for many years and I have to say that there has been affection with previous girlfriends and it hasn't been them grabbing him.
I don't disagree with you at all here. What I'm saying is that fans posting on his fan sites have generally been unable to see affection between George and his current girlfriend (whoever she was at the time) but later on, when he was dating someone else, suddenly the same pictures showing 'no affection' were seen differently. The pictures obviously hadn't changed, but the interpretation of them had.

davidarochelle wrote:G is a good actor, so why does he look so unhappy so much of the time?
Hahahah! Now that's the $10,000 question!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 21 Jul 2012, 21:00

Silly girl, I agree with you. To be honest, I think he and SK have a lot of fun together and loads in common. The fact that it's not on show for us is irrelevent. I think he's very comfortable with her. We'll see.....

I suspect that the Eli shots on Lake Como were orchestrated by her - after all there they are (or were) at the bottom of the garden right on the edge of the lake for all the world to see and she's there sitting on the balustrade. What a photo op!

He loves women doesn't he? And the guilt he must feel whenever it goes wrong - goodness!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Sat 21 Jul 2012, 21:04

We ultimately see what we want to see. If we don't know the truth (and what outsider can between two consenting adults?) the tendency is to invent it. No criticism of anyone here. I'm just as guilty. It's human nature. But isn't that what makes this site SOOO fun??? Eh, eh? Don't we love our conspiracy theories??? Keeps me coming back for more, I tell ya'! that and melbert's jokes and Missa's witty commentaries, and Joanna's awesome posts and lelacorb's and laetval's amazing photo finds and TNMC's insights and cindigirl's jokes and ABSOLUTELY EVERYONE ELSE ON HERE WHO MAKES ME LAUGH DAILY and....hey, where's pattygirl????
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 21 Jul 2012, 21:24

I love it here too.... Coolio

It's so lively and there's usually a buzz....and if there isn't....
well we just make one happen !
Sofa bounce 'scuse the dust !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 21 Jul 2012, 21:30

Given George is a Taurus and basically a shy person I give him a lot of credit for being as affable as he is in public. Also, given that George probably drinks in public situations to help him loosen up around the countless people he has to talk to and be affable to, his behavior with his girlfriends when he's had a few drinks in public is probably just a tip of the ice berg of his behavior with them when he's alone with them.

What I'm saying is that in private he is probably much more affectionate than what we see in public.

He is VERY aware of how his female fans get pissed if he's seen showing any affection to his latest "contract girlfriend" as we seem to want to label her that he's probably less affectionate than he might have been otherwise.

The video of him and Sarah I don't believe was him playing for the cameras. I doubt he could see out of the window where they were standing. What I think that video showed is that George, once he was loosened up with a few glasses of wine, and felt comfortable with his best friends whilst telling his funny stories (note Sarah's reactions while he's speaking) probably felt comfortable enough to show his affection in public.

I remember a photo of George with Krista when they thought they were alone, walking away from a restaurant one evening and his body language while holding her hand showed (to me) that he had true feelings for her.

I don't doubt that George likes these women, that he likes their company and that he likes bedding them. My only beef with him is if he's going to choose a woman to be with - then to make a better choice. Of all the men in the world who could have his PICK of ANY woman - the fact that he keeps picking the type of woman you might introduce to your family but would never marry says what his intentions are from the get-go.

I guess he goes younger and younger because he knows they are going to be more naive than an older woman and will most likely put up with his lack o'commitment for a longer period until they get upset or demanding and then he has to let them go.

So as much as I've made my jokes that he SHOULD marry her and how much fun it will be to comment on that - no - I don't see him marrying Stacy either.

Last edited by LornaDoone on Sat 21 Jul 2012, 22:04; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : add conclusion sentence fix typo)
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sat 21 Jul 2012, 21:33

Thanks girls for the interesting comments. Here's a PopSugar article about Eli's last dinner date with G. I'm sure he does feel guilty when he breaks up with his girls. You can see from the pic. He looks concerned and Eli looks devastated.

cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sat 21 Jul 2012, 21:42

I remember him being interviewed about being brought up Catholic, and how its effect on him is permanent guilt.

And there was an Italian video of this meal and he was talking to all his friends and Eli looked fairly disenchanted and was checking her phone. It seemed that as soon as she spotted the paps she became animated and smiley, and I thought 'mm.....' cos himself did not seem terribly happy

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Sat 21 Jul 2012, 21:45

Lorna, appreciated your comments. You make perfect sense! I think he's shy in public, too, and aware that anything he does publicly will be hyper fodder for the media and maybe he wants to spare making his gfs a target of negative publicity.

I also think he's one hot bugger behind doors and that's one reason his gal pals eventually get so conficent in public - It's because they know they have his hot affection in private.
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 21 Jul 2012, 22:00

Lakin460 wrote:Lorna, appreciated your comments. You make perfect sense! I think he's shy in public, too, and aware that anything he does publicly will be hyper fodder for the media and maybe he wants to spare making his gfs a target of negative publicity.

I also think he's one hot bugger behind doors and that's one reason his gal pals eventually get so conficent in public - It's because they know they have his hot affection in private.

Found that funny, cause no matter what he does his girlfriends almost always get negative publicity! Me, I judge them by their past actions pre-George. The pictures available on Sarah and the people she worked and associated with prior to George were on the unpleasant side of sleaze. Eli had her own moments of poor to awful judgements from her scantily-clad to naked pictures to her mocking of nuns picture. I mean, seriously, is working at ANYTHING worth the years that those type of photos will follow you around worth it? Stacy also has her "interesting" job choices. Personally, I don't see her hitting the top of the food chart with her wrestling girl background and she also has her questionable photo ops. Plus her multiple questionable "tweets" without realizing the consequences of the scrutiny under which her posts are viewed, says a lot about her lack of sophistication and savvy about the course her life has taken.

But I guess George isn't picking these gals for their PhD's now is he?
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl Sat 21 Jul 2012, 22:29

Alot of movie stars/celebrities/public figures go off the deep end because they can no longer tell the difference between what is real and what is fake. George should consider taking a permanent break from the cocktail waitress/italian hooker (allegedly)/former wrestler relationships.

When he is truely open to love, he will find the one.

*edit* I just noticed I lost my "clooney virginity". George was great, thanks for asking! cheers

Last edited by Clooneygirl on Sat 21 Jul 2012, 22:32; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Lost my clooney virginity)
Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 22 Jul 2012, 00:21

Wink
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Sun 22 Jul 2012, 00:23

Well,yay Clooneygirl for popping your cherry! Welcome to the party!

Lorna, point well taken. George's gals are no strangers to negative publicity. Didn't think it through. But despite their dubious pasts, I still think George is chivalrous and protective in his treatment of them and that thought, be it right or wrong, makes me love him all the more.
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Sun 22 Jul 2012, 01:07

GC has made it clear he has no desire to marry, and he means it, so any speculation otherwise has to be considered pretty masturbatory.

But, I do think the fact that he's made that decision makes him compartmentalize his life to the extent that he chooses women who would never make him reconsider.

I don't remember Sarah at all, but I do recall several pictures with Elisabetta. In the beginning, the photos of them holding hands showed GC with his hand over hers, and he would be in the lead, and they touched at the elbows. Public intimacy. Later, her hand became dominant and she seemed to be dragging him. (I won't mention that picture where she had her hands full of his ass while looking directly at the camera.) When they stood close, she draped over him, but his body language held her at bay. Then, I noticed at an award ceremony that Eli was leaning back in her chair (the audience was seated at tables), but George was leaning forward, his elbows on the table, carrying on conversation; in other words, his back was completely to her. I thought then, "She's toast."

The GC/SK interaction is interesting because it doesn't look so much like he really likes her as it does he doesn't mind that she acts like she likes him. I remember an early dinner where they exited separately: GC stopped to sign autographs, SK stepped out of the restaurant escorted by GC's "people," but made it a point on her way to the car to brush her hand down George's back. He didn't even acknowledge she was there.

But that's all speculation from whatever photos happen to be available -- plus my state of mind etc when I look at them.

I think it's much more telling that George looks healthier and happier during his woman-free work periods than he does during his 'dating' times. I thought he looked absolutely awful at the Oscars (?) with Eli (? she wore a red gown...?) -- shaggy, tired -- and there were too many pictures of him looking like he'd had too much to drink. With SK, he looks way too thin and anything but robust.

The woman who's "right" for him will complement his happiness with his work, not be his distraction from it. And it will show. He won't be able to hide it. Which is probably why George avoids any such women like the plague.

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Sun 22 Jul 2012, 01:20

Wow. W2O4D. I love your commentary. It always seems to put it in a balanced perspective. Thank you!

masturbatory......now there's a new word! melbert....you got that? we've a new word for our vocabulary!
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbara Garabedian Sun 22 Jul 2012, 06:12

Well we really do not know what is behind those closed doors. He can show affection out in public but he basicly is a shy man. I wonder why he picks these kind of women. I do not think george will marry soon or not at all. But you never know. Maybe this one is the right one, you do not know what goes on in his mind or what he is thinking. you just asume what you see. Only george knows that answer and I just want him to be happy and if the right one comes along, than he will know it. bless you george,bg

Barbara Garabedian
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Sun 22 Jul 2012, 13:43

Here's a question I would like opinions on: we know George has said he'll never marry again. Some think it is because he had not found "the one.". Do you think he is capable of long-term commitment at all? Say 10 years? Even if he does not marry the person. I don't think he has ever been with the same person for so long. Is that unusual for someone in their 50's?

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 22 Jul 2012, 13:51

Well, standard stuff is early 50s, two and a quarter children by now teenagers, but to be honest as someone who didn't marry til mid-thirties, and babies at mid forties, anything goes really and you can't generalise. Had fun before that.....our man has certainly lived.

Maybe that'll be his own test. Very longterm girlfriend then maybe marriage. On the the other hand, 'when you know, you just know'. True. (quote: Stacy Keibler - Twitter) July/August 2011

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 22 Jul 2012, 14:35

I don't think George will ever marry again, but I do believe he would make a long term commitment if he found the right woman. He may not plan for his relationships to end so soon but unfortunately he picks women who are at the age when if they want to have children they have to start thinking about it before it's to late. I think many girls may start the relationship believing that they don't want children and can accept his terms but that changes along the way. He needs to pick someone who is slightly older and has no intention of having children (oh pick me!!!!), it might help things last longer.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 22 Jul 2012, 15:04

When a man says: "I understand why women leave me wanting something more" is an admission of "guilt", he or did not know or will not give more. An intelligent woman in love and can not be satisfied because it's like living your life halfway increasingly dissatisfied and eventually leaves him. Different is the woman who is not in love with him and he favors his desires but only because she knows she can make a profit from living with him. I believe that the woman who will live with him for a long time to meet around 70 years if he will settle for a woman with 50 years or more because the needs in women of that age are not the needs of a woman of 30 years! At age 30, if you love, you dream and if any person (including George Clooney) wants to destroy the dreams you let him. I have not yet figured out if Stacy loves it or exploits it. Today I have the impression that he was with Stacy only to not be alone and be accepted for what it is like a man on their relationship seems to have studied: I give you the fame and the good life and you follow me without asking me anything!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 22 Jul 2012, 18:38

Lakin460 wrote:Well,yay Clooneygirl for popping your cherry! Welcome to the party!

Lorna, point well taken. George's gals are no strangers to negative publicity. Didn't think it through. But despite their dubious pasts, I still think George is chivalrous and protective in his treatment of them and that thought, be it right or wrong, makes me love him all the more.

Agree here.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Sun 22 Jul 2012, 19:31

[quote="Way2Old4Dis"] GC has made it clear he has no desire to marry, and he means it, so any speculation otherwise has to be considered pretty masturbatory./quote]

Definition of MASTURBATORY

: of, relating to, or involving masturbation <masturbatory fantasies>

: excessively self-absorbed or self-indulgent

Last edited by Lakin460 on Sun 22 Jul 2012, 19:35; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : good grief!!! COH is doing weird things with my posts again!)
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 22 Jul 2012, 19:37

Glory...now there's a thought to go to bed with...as the actress
said to the bishop.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 22 Jul 2012, 19:41

Definition of MASTURBATORY

Thanks - Oh my Lord, there are so many jokes out there for this!!!!

Reminds me of a song (I think by Elton John) that goes like:

"Last night my sister went on a date, and I stay home and masturbate." LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 22 Jul 2012, 19:48

I've popped a joke on the Toilet Humour thread !!

See you there ??
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 22 Jul 2012, 19:51

Captain Jack - Billy Joel

Saturday night, and you're still hangin' around.
Tired of living in your one-horse town.
You'd like to find a little hole in the ground,
For awhile.
So you go to the Village in your tie-dyed jeans.
And you stare at the junkies and the closet queens.
It's like some pornographic magazine,
And you smile.

But Captain Jack will get you high tonight,
And take you to your special island.
Captain Jack will get you by tonight.
Just a little push, and you'll be smilin'.

Your sister's gone out,she on a date.
You just sit at home and masturbate.

Your phone is gonna ring soon, but you just can't wait
For that call.
So you stand on the corner in your New English clothes.
And you look so polished, from your hair down to your toes.
Ah but still, your finger's gonna pick your nose
After all.

Captain Jack will get you by tonight.

So you decide to take a, holiday.
You got your tape deck and your brand new Chevrolet.
Ah, there ain't no place to go anyway.
What for?
So you got everything, aww, but nothing's cool.
They just found your father in the swimming pool.
And you guess you won't be going back to school
Anymore.

Ohh Captain Jack will get you by tonight.

So you play your albums, and you smoke your pot.
And you meet your girlfriend in the parking lot.
Ohh, but still you're aching for the things you haven't got.
What went wrong?
And if you can't understand why your world is so dead,
Why you've got to keep in style, and feed your head.
Well you're 21 and still your mother makes your bed,
And that's too long.

But Captain Jack will get you high tonight.
Well now Captain Jack will get you by tonight.
Ohh, Captain Jack will get you high tonight.
Well now, Captain Jack could make you die tonight.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 22 Jul 2012, 19:57

I thought it was Elton John, don't know why. Maybe I need a little CaptaIn Jack! LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Sun 22 Jul 2012, 20:59

party animal - not! wrote:Well, standard stuff is early 50s, two and a quarter children by now teenagers, but to be honest as someone who didn't marry til mid-thirties, and babies at mid forties, anything goes really and you can't generalise. Had fun before that.....our man has certainly lived.

Maybe that'll be his own test. Very longterm girlfriend then maybe marriage. On the the other hand, 'when you know, you just know'. True. (quote: Stacy Keibler - Twitter) July/August 2011

Well, you know, I think George acts more honestly "male" than 98% of the men out there. I don't think any of them really, really in their hearts would choose the One Wife and TwoPointFour Kids Life, if given a real choice against serial monogamy or man-extremely sociable lady. Most men, IMO, marry because they've found the mate they can see themselves with in the long term and the option to just piss around her ankles to keep other men away from her (while he stays free to roam the yard) doesn't exist.

I respect a man who lets the idea that he probably wouldn't be the best of fathers or husband actually keep him from being a father and husband. And any time a man says, "I'm not good enough for (whatever)..." take him at his word.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Sun 22 Jul 2012, 21:06

Ummm... "extremely sociable lady" = s/l/u/t pre-auto edit Very Happy

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 22 Jul 2012, 21:49

Couldn't agree with you more, Way2, and with the benefits of money, good looks etc, etc why alter anything?

But in a way, I think GTC may be rethinking his life, looking at his parents, not wanting to regret anything but is terrified of failing again.

An undemanding woman would work well.......

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next