George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
Gossip Cop:George Clooney & Stacy Keibler To Marry? - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Gossip Cop:George Clooney & Stacy Keibler To Marry? - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Gossip Cop:George Clooney & Stacy Keibler To Marry? - Page 2 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Gossip Cop:George Clooney & Stacy Keibler To Marry? - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Gossip Cop:George Clooney & Stacy Keibler To Marry? - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Gossip Cop:George Clooney & Stacy Keibler To Marry? - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Gossip Cop:George Clooney & Stacy Keibler To Marry? - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Gossip Cop:George Clooney & Stacy Keibler To Marry? - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Gossip Cop:George Clooney & Stacy Keibler To Marry? - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Gossip Cop:George Clooney & Stacy Keibler To Marry?

+33
Way2Old4Dis
pandabear
NotAvailable
playfuldeb
bamboochacha
Maggy
MM
it's me
The next mrs clooney
tzizz
bellybaby
party animal - not!
barla
janieb
Henway
lucy
Katiedot
watching
fluffy
LornaDoone
davidarochelle
Clooneygirl
Lakin460
Missa
lovelylois
EEOsandy
melbert
cindigirl
Dior
Joanna
lelacorb
silly girl
37 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Gossip Cop:George Clooney & Stacy Keibler To Marry? - Page 2 Empty Re: Gossip Cop:George Clooney & Stacy Keibler To Marry?

Post by tzizz Fri 20 Jul 2012, 14:30

Einstein is tweeting wedding songs this Dance Friday:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Einstein Clooney ‏@EinsteinClooney

Dance Friday- How about a country wedding? Little Big Town - Little White Church: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] via @youtube
View video

Retweet
Favorite

7h Einstein Clooney Einstein Clooney ‏@EinsteinClooney

Dance Friday- LOL lets stay with the wedding thing:The Dixie Cups - Chapel of Love (Live): [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] via @youtube
View video

Retweet
Favorite

7h Einstein Clooney Einstein Clooney ‏@EinsteinClooney

Dance Friday- Let's go with the gossip's theme of the week:Billy Idol - White Wedding Official videoclip: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] via @youtube
View video

Retweet
Favorite

tzizz
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Gossip Cop:George Clooney & Stacy Keibler To Marry? - Page 2 Empty Re: Gossip Cop:George Clooney & Stacy Keibler To Marry?

Post by EEOsandy Fri 20 Jul 2012, 14:36

In the second picture they are both turned away from each as far as possible while hugging. This relationship is a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma (Winston Churchill).
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 20 Jul 2012, 14:49

melbert wrote:Well, I don't f*ckin' believe it!!! Well, yes I do... The long arm of Stan or George reached out to ET and YANKED the minute long "report" of our lovebirds!!! I just watched the full episode on their link, and NO GEORGE AND STACY story from Lake Como!!! Well, I've got it on MY tape and Lakin saw it too, so it was on! Sorry friends, you're just going to have to believe us. It really was there.

Last night I saw the "pre yanked" report on ET at 7:30 p.m. At that point ET reported the rumor as true and ended up with egg on their face Embarassed I guess the split denial didn't get to them before they aired it. Shows you how these gossip sites don't validate their news.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Fri 20 Jul 2012, 14:51

Celebitchy weighs in

Jul 20 '12
Stacy Keibler thinks George Clooney is going to propose to her any minute now

I think I should begin this post by sucking it up and admitting I was wrong. I truly did not see Stacy Keibler hanging around this long. I thought Stacy would have only had a few months left after her fug fashion parade during George Clooney’s promotional duties last year, and then I was surprised when she managed to make it through the awards season. After the Oscars, again, I thought for sure that Stacy would be done. But Stacy has made me BELIEVE! I believe in the power of love now. If “love” means “contracts”. No, no – there is no contract for this. I think George actually enjoys her company. I think Stacy must be pretty low-maintenance and bubbly, and she’s athletic enough for the kinds of kinky sex George loves (allegedly). Stacy is still around – and not only that, she and George seem pretty stable. Stable enough to make it another year? Perhaps. Stable enough that George wants to marry her? Oh, Stacy. Don’t get your hopes up, girl.

George Clooney has reputation for being Hollywood’s ultimate ladies’ man. But sources close to the 51-year-old playboy say that after a recent family vacation in Europe went off without a hitch, his mom wants him to get hitched to model girlfriend Stacy Keibler, 32. George also seems to be pretty into the idea of making her his wife.
Earlier this month, George and Stacy chilled with all four parents at George’s Lake Como compound, in Italy.
“That’s where George and Stacy first fell in love, so having their parents there was important to them,” an insider says. The Clooney and Keibler clan got along so well that the friend is calling the trip “the final step before George and Stacy get married. Now everyone believes a wedding is in the works!”
George’s parents “adore” Stacy. “She’s the first girlfriend George has had in decades that his parents will spend time with,” the friend dishes. George’s mother, Nina, “is definitely pushing him to marry Stacy – and have babies!”
If George popped the question, Stacy would “say yes, without a doubt,” another friend says. But Stacy, who’s nothing like his high-maintenance ex, Elisabetta Canalis, would never pressure him.
“Stacy isn’t just George Clooney’s professional girlfriend,” the insider says. “She has her own career.” [Note by Kaiser: I LOVE THAT WHOLE QUOTE.]
George has shied away from the topic of marriage in the past, but it seems he’s rethinking his stance. The source says, “He’s looking to settle down, and he wants to marry Stacy.”
[From Star Magazine, print edition]

Do you really think Elisabetta “pressured” George into making some kind of commitment? Eh. I do remember that George spent time with Elisabetta’s family too – and just a few months later, he and Eli were over. Of course, Eli was giving interviews about wanting to be married too. In retrospect, I think Eli was probably much more vapid than we originally assumed. But “vapid” is what George likes. Maybe Stacy is playing a brilliant game – a bit vapid, very sweet, and a bit pushy (but not too much). All I know is that if Stacy ends up Mrs. George Clooney, I’m not sure Clooney’s fan-girls will think she’s “worthy” of him, and “The Clooney Fantasy” will be irreparably damaged. That’s George’s Catch-22 – everyone wants him to get married and have babies, but no one thinks his “girls” are good enough to be his wife and mother of his children.

Source
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 20 Jul 2012, 14:59

melbert wrote:Well, I don't f*ckin' believe it!!! Well, yes I do... The long arm of Stan or George reached out to ET and YANKED the minute long "report" of our lovebirds!!! I just watched the full episode on their link, and NO GEORGE AND STACY story from Lake Como!!! Well, I've got it on MY tape and Lakin saw it too, so it was on! Sorry friends, you're just going to have to believe us. It really was there.

They sometimes get pulled if the pictures are found to be photo shopped. If George and stan are pulling pictures and doing quick denials then there is something weird. Usually they don't get caught up in the gossip unless it hurts someone. The standard stan response is "I don't comment on my clients personal life".
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Fri 20 Jul 2012, 15:04

Well, the comments on Celebitchy are snarky as ever. Folks seem fed up with the wash, rinse, repeat cycle. IMO, George should try a fresh approach and either stay single for a good long while or start dating me. I am not his typical choice in women and I think the change would do him good. Do me good, too!
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 20 Jul 2012, 15:07

you baby?
really?

SO
GO
GET HIM Bounce
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 20 Jul 2012, 15:10

Strange behavior when it is embraced by George Stacy, he seems to want to pull bringing his arms away from Stacy's body and not as the BF would use them to embrace his girlfriend. George's attitude reminds me of my son when he is hugged and kissed by relatives and he will not tolerate this and suffers in silence.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 20 Jul 2012, 15:16

She's like an exhuberant puppy. She may have caught him off-guard with that hug. Although it's interesting that he has the same arms down body pose as he had over a year ago. She should stop tackling him like that, it doesn't look good!
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Fri 20 Jul 2012, 15:19

I think that Eli wanted to marry George just so that she can have the lifestyle forever. She probably planned to marry him, have a couple of kids, divorce him, and have him support her. But, George ain't no fool, so he must have smelled something fishy. Bravo, George!!
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 20 Jul 2012, 15:32

cindigirl wrote:She's like an exhuberant puppy. She may have caught him off-guard with that hug. Although it's interesting that he has the same arms down body pose as he had over a year ago. She should stop tackling him like that, it doesn't look good!

Who cares about how it looks....I bet it feels lovely ! lol!

She's been doing that for a year now and he's obviously not taken
the Matt King attitude of ..."Don't Ever Do That to Me Again"...so he must enjoy it.
He's a very tactile man isn't he ?

We don't hug people enough in my opinion.... so here's one for anyone
who needs one today Hug1
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 20 Jul 2012, 15:38

Joanna wrote:We don't hug people enough in my opinion.... so here's one for anyone
who needs one today Hug1

Thanks Jo, I'll take that hug and give one right back! Give Flowers2
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Fri 20 Jul 2012, 15:41

They just look very happy. He's always smiling these days, and let's remember, we're looking at just two photographs of a bunch that we can't see!

Wouldn't surprise me at all to find out that they've been pulling the wool over the paps' eyes for some time......the ultimate Clooney prank............

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 20 Jul 2012, 15:53

Joanna wrote:
cindigirl wrote:She's like an exhuberant puppy. She may have caught him off-guard with that hug. Although it's interesting that he has the same arms down body pose as he had over a year ago. She should stop tackling him like that, it doesn't look good!

Who cares about how it looks....I bet it feels lovely ! lol!

She's been doing that for a year now and he's obviously not taken
the Matt King attitude of ..."Don't Ever Do That to Me Again"...so he must enjoy it.
He's a very tactile man isn't he ?

We don't hug people enough in my opinion.... so here's one for anyone
who needs one today Hug1

It would feel a hell of a lot better if he was reciprocating the hug. A one sided hug usually makes you feel worse than no hug at all. Poor Stacy.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Clooneygirl Fri 20 Jul 2012, 16:01

All aboard. George is apparently conductor of this crazy train.

I am confused! He is participating in staged photo ops but he is making ET pull their story? The harder they try, the more unbelievable this relationship seems. Oh well it sure is fun reading everyones comments.
*big hug for Joanna*
Clooneygirl
Clooneygirl
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 20 Jul 2012, 16:06

Thanks for the hugs girls flower
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 20 Jul 2012, 16:09

I always thought Stan was on speed dial with the gossip sites, but OOPS he let this one slip through with ET. When I saw their 1 minute showing last night, before they pulled it, I almost believed it.

Note to gossip mags - STOP THE PRESSES !!!!
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Fri 20 Jul 2012, 16:14

Lelacorb,
I completely agree with you. I would be so insulted if my platonic male friends, let alone boyfriend, didn't at least put his arms around my back in response to my hug. I know that people read into things what they WANT to see.
Joanna,
I want to see G really hug SK, like he hugs Eins Clooney.

davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 20 Jul 2012, 16:18

Have I got this right from across the pond ?

These M & B words being bandied about by the gossip sites
are solely based on the simple fact of both sets of parents visiting
George's Italian holiday home, at the same time ??

Is that all... or were there any more facts that have
triggered off this story ?
Thanks for some clarification.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Fri 20 Jul 2012, 16:19

Eins Clooney,
You are really funny today. I love that Billy Idol song, "White Wedding Bells." Do you know why he wrote it? It's because his parents were "up in arms" because they were strict Catholic and his sister was pregnant on her wedding day. Family members didn't want to attend the wedding.

How can I bribe you to find out who's really helping you tweet? What do you like?
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Fri 20 Jul 2012, 16:27

Joanna,
Remember when I said that instead of "The Daily Mail" headlining, "The Lady In Red," when G&SK went out to dinner as a group again (yawn,) they should have wrote "SK IS Dressing More Conservatively, Is She Trying To Look More Like A Potential 'Wife?'" And on the boat ride I teased, "where's Brad Pitt, G's best man?" There were both sets of parents, plus Jenna, SK's girlfriend and potential bridesmaid. Now aren't wedding rumors more interesting to read about than the literal truth? I mean wouldn't G have shown a little one-on-one romance in public with SK? Or is he always so formal?
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 20 Jul 2012, 16:29

Jul 20
'12
Stacy Keibler thinks George Clooney is going to propose to her any minute now

I think I should begin this post by sucking it up and admitting I was wrong. I truly did not see Stacy Keibler hanging around this long. I thought Stacy would have only had a few months left after her fug fashion parade during George Clooney’s promotional duties last year, and then I was surprised when she managed to make it through the awards season. After the Oscars, again, I thought for sure that Stacy would be done. But Stacy has made me BELIEVE! I believe in the power of love now. If “love” means “contracts”. No, no – there is no contract for this. I think George actually enjoys her company. I think Stacy must be pretty low-maintenance and bubbly, and she’s athletic enough for the kinds of kinky sex George loves (allegedly). Stacy is still around – and not only that, she and George seem pretty stable. Stable enough to make it another year? Perhaps. Stable enough that George wants to marry her? Oh, Stacy. Don’t get your hopes up, girl.

George Clooney has reputation for being Hollywood’s ultimate ladies’ man. But sources close to the 51-year-old playboy say that after a recent family vacation in Europe went off without a hitch, his mom wants him to get hitched to model girlfriend Stacy Keibler, 32. George also seems to be pretty into the idea of making her his wife.

Earlier this month, George and Stacy chilled with all four parents at George’s Lake Como compound, in Italy.

“That’s where George and Stacy first fell in love, so having their parents there was important to them,” an insider says. The Clooney and Keibler clan got along so well that the friend is calling the trip “the final step before George and Stacy get married. Now everyone believes a wedding is in the works!”

George’s parents “adore” Stacy. “She’s the first girlfriend George has had in decades that his parents will spend time with,” the friend dishes. George’s mother, Nina, “is definitely pushing him to marry Stacy – and have babies!”

If George popped the question, Stacy would “say yes, without a doubt,” another friend says. But Stacy, who’s nothing like his high-maintenance ex, Elisabetta Canalis, would never pressure him.

“Stacy isn’t just George Clooney’s professional girlfriend,” the insider says. “She has her own career.” [Note by Kaiser: I LOVE THAT WHOLE QUOTE.]

George has shied away from the topic of marriage in the past, but it seems he’s rethinking his stance. The source says, “He’s looking to settle down, and he wants to marry Stacy.”

[From Star Magazine, print edition]

Do you really think Elisabetta “pressured” George into making some kind of commitment? Eh. I do remember that George spent time with Elisabetta’s family too – and just a few months later, he and Eli were over. Of course, Eli was giving interviews about wanting to be married too. In retrospect, I think Eli was probably much more vapid than we originally assumed. But “vapid” is what George likes. Maybe Stacy is playing a brilliant game – a bit vapid, very sweet, and a bit pushy (but not too much). All I know is that if Stacy ends up Mrs. George Clooney, I’m not sure Clooney’s fan-girls will think she’s “worthy” of him, and “The Clooney Fantasy” will be irreparably damaged. That’s George’s Catch-22 – everyone wants him to get married and have babies, but no one thinks his “girls” are good enough to be his wife and mother of his children.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 20 Jul 2012, 16:34

Joanna wrote:These M & B words being bandied about by the gossip sites
are solely based on the simple fact of both sets of parents visiting George's Italian holiday home, at the same time ??

Is that all... or were there any more facts that have triggered off this story ? Thanks for some clarification.

I think that's about it - both parents happened to be there at the same time. Maybe G wanted to get the family visits over with at once. I don't see any pics of the parents sitting at a table discussing the wedding day plans.

The press is just running with it but I am surprised G didn't see this coming OR maybe he's just playing with them.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 20 Jul 2012, 16:38

OR... too busy getting on with his life to be bothered cindi ?
Thanks for the confirmation Thumbs up!

No davida, to me the M & B rumours aren't interesting at all
as I like truth. Sorry about that.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 20 Jul 2012, 16:59

It's the same for every single girlfriend he's ever had. And it all comes to nothing.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Fri 20 Jul 2012, 17:03

Joanna,
I agree, and I like truth. Don't ever expect it from the mags and rags.
Just expect a good laugh.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by janieb Fri 20 Jul 2012, 18:33

Stacy is going to be on "The Chew" today with "healthy recipes". Hmmmm....this should be interesting!
janieb
janieb
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Fri 20 Jul 2012, 19:19

Katiedot wrote:It's the same for every single girlfriend he's ever had. And it all comes to nothing.
Coolio
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Fri 20 Jul 2012, 19:45

janieb wrote:Stacy is going to be on "The Chew" today with "healthy recipes". Hmmmm....this should be interesting!

Pretty sure this was taped a few weeks ago when she was in NYC. I haven't seen "The Chew", but I don't think it's like "The View", where Joy Behar and Barbara Walters would be all up in her relationship.

I'm betting there's a recipe for bagel chip smoothies. Vomit 1
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 20 Jul 2012, 20:06

Missa, see my post on the "Chew" thread. It was taped back then and it isn't up on the site yet, but I put the link to the site. She was SOOOOO good cutting up green beans and grating cheese!!!!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Fri 20 Jul 2012, 20:44

This looks like a huge case of unrequited love. I hear it's something you catch when there's a celebrity nearby. flower
bamboochacha
bamboochacha
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Fri 20 Jul 2012, 20:56

I have noticed with SK and the ast couple GFs that when he is hugged by them, he doesnt seem to hug back, his arms just hang there.
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Fri 20 Jul 2012, 22:09

Playfuldeb,
He didn't even TRY to hug EC or SL? Or anyone else? How awful. What's wrong? I would be SO VERY, VERY HURT.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Fri 20 Jul 2012, 22:39

playfuldeb wrote:I have noticed with SK and the ast couple GFs that when he is hugged by them, he doesnt seem to hug back, his arms just hang there.

I don't think that's true, he has definitely been more "hands on" with other girlfriends. Stacy is the first one that he has been so distant from.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 21 Jul 2012, 08:40

Hope you don't mind but I've just removed some of the recent posts. While I greatly appreciate the support in your comments, I'd rather not have links and comments about other sites here.

If the pictures are available in the public domain, they'll be posted here soon. Because this is a public site, we have to be a bit more careful about posting images.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 21 Jul 2012, 10:09

Katiedot wrote:Hope you don't mind but I've just removed some of the recent posts. While I greatly appreciate the support in your comments, I'd rather not have links and comments about other sites here.

If the pictures are available in the public domain, they'll be posted here soon. Because this is a public site, we have to be a bit more careful about posting images.
Katie I'm sorry but I do not understand what you mean

lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 21 Jul 2012, 10:33

davidarochelle wrote:Playfuldeb,
He didn't even TRY to hug EC or SL? Or anyone else? How awful. What's wrong? I would be SO VERY, VERY HURT.

It's no true!
lelacorb
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by barla Sat 21 Jul 2012, 10:56

lelacorb wrote:
davidarochelle wrote:Playfuldeb,

It's no true!

that's sure....we can doubtful that in closed doors, he and SK..... in bed ....pherphs only change strategy, do you think??? Whistle
barla
barla
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 21 Jul 2012, 11:20

well
we all are happy
if he is happy

no?

but I mean
TRULY happy

not a maybe fake image
for paps
or fans

for HIS LIFE
his true life
behind the curtain

he is already 51
they are not peanuts
I mean: it’s no light matter
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Sat 21 Jul 2012, 11:33

lelacorb wrote:Strange behavior when it is embraced by George Stacy, he seems to want to pull bringing his arms away from Stacy's body and not as the BF would use them to embrace his girlfriend. George's attitude reminds me of my son when he is hugged and kissed by relatives and he will not tolerate this and suffers in silence.

In this pic it looks like there is a lump on his back just under where her hand is. I have noticed a sort of lumpiness before sometimes around his stomach, it seems. I am thinking there must be something wrong wit his health. In maginfiacation, it def looks like a lump or bandage.
NotAvailable
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 21 Jul 2012, 11:41

she hit him!!!! affraid
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Sat 21 Jul 2012, 14:31

Katiedot wrote:Hope you don't mind but I've just removed some of the recent posts. While I greatly appreciate the support in your comments, I'd rather not have links and comments about other sites here.

Oooops! My bad! Sorry, Katie. Will be more careful in the future.
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by tzizz Sat 21 Jul 2012, 15:57

Thank you, Katie, for taking care of this. Sorry. T

tzizz
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sat 21 Jul 2012, 16:30

Lelacorb,
Thanks for posting the pics of G&EC; BIG difference.

Joanna, you are extremely optimistic. Do you really think that G&SK are having extremely wild, super hot, passionate, "can't keep your hands off each other" fun OUT of the prying lens of the paps?
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by . Sat 21 Jul 2012, 16:35

An old kiss

Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 21 Jul 2012, 16:50

Davida...you're asking me instead of someone else I think !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Sat 21 Jul 2012, 16:50

I found this picture of George kissing SL at an awards show. Sorry, I haven't learned how to post pictures yet.

EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 21 Jul 2012, 16:52

out of the blue
Venice

no?

Last edited by it's me on Sat 21 Jul 2012, 16:53; edited 1 time in total
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Sat 21 Jul 2012, 16:53

Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Sat 21 Jul 2012, 16:54

He kissed her on the lips, NOT on the cheek!
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next