George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 4 EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 4 EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 4 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 4 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 4 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 4 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 4 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler

+57
Snoopy
annemarie
Barbara Garabedian
Letisia Ponce
j
Katarina
hathaross
NotAvailable
playfuldeb
janieb
graceanna
Clooney
pandabear
Stonehenge who?
m4rose
maria4
Sabby
Pari
adgran
lovelylois
bunny
melbert
fava
Coco
lamby
anon.4
blubelle
Lighterside
premiere
lelacorb
socimar
Bidbod
bellybaby
watching
Merlin
LornaDoone
Charley
sisieq
Nanette
iamnoone
laetval
Ello
lolo"layla"
Natascha
Casey
Katiedot
marina
Dexterdidit
lucy
it's me
Henway
MyGirlKylie
sandwiches
cindigirl
sarah ali
fluffy
pattygirl
61 posters

Page 4 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next

Go down

George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 4 Empty Re: George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler

Post by Henway Fri 05 Aug 2011, 20:32

I also forgot ....
That would kind of make sense of why there were so few sightings of B&G from Christmas to the end of June. He did not want to make the girl in waiting to get jealous.

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 4 Empty Re: George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler

Post by LornaDoone Fri 05 Aug 2011, 20:34

A photo montage of Geroge's girlfriends that now includes the "new fling" apologies if already posted.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Scroll down a little...
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Fri 05 Aug 2011, 20:35

Another girl who wants her name and face in the magazines.
Stacey Kiebler is a tweeting machine and her Facebook is full of entries. I don’t see how George is allowing her to do that since he made Eli cancel her account after one mistake she made. Also, I do not find Stacey particularly pretty; I agree that she is an all American girl (bottle blond though) but her face is too round, puffy …and a wrestler!! Not a very classy job from what I have seen (and “heard”) when watching a couple of her matches on the Internet. Eli had so much more class. The first pic of Eli with her green dress with George at the 2009 Venice FF, she looked gorgeous and even when she just wears tank tops with leggings and high heel shoes (the shoes have to be extremely fashionable to pull the look together) she looks good. As for naked, bikini, sexy poses, etc.. they are even as the internet is full of them, both Stacey’s and Eli’s. Additionally Italian blogs don’t have good things to say about George. They find him not “classy” to replace someone after 1 month when the bed is still warm; he should have waited a little longer. Also someone who saw the preview of “The Ides of March” said that George is getting too old, his voice is terrible and they prefer the guy who doubles him in Italian. They definitely think he is not Oscar material.
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Fri 05 Aug 2011, 20:37

Wait - here's one of the comments under the picture! LMAO!!

Bana Rouge (12:43 PM)

Waitress,P­ornstar,Wa­itress,Z-A­ctress,Wai­tress,Erot­ic Model,Show­girl,Wrest­ler-

wow---real­ly impressive­..he seems to be a man with a lot of substance-­-
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 05 Aug 2011, 20:46

I have read both twitter and facebook Stacy, if you saw George saw the two days. started on July 5 by Lax, 9, was in Rome, then in Sicily, in Sardinia, Portofino, Cannes, Saint etc. trope. and is back in LA. He was leaving for mexico on 9, then he was in LA, was in Paris in late July ...... boh!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Fri 05 Aug 2011, 20:48

Socimar-Funny she still not tweeting today! You would think she would be saying something about how life is so great!

So do you think she got the ear buds in the ear from George(talking about the LAX picture's).

Folks always say the next one seems to get worse, kind of makes the last one not look so bad after all. I know, I know, I am sure they are sweet lady's, Poor things.

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 05 Aug 2011, 20:53

Well, she's a wrestler. Maybe she can defend him from those pesty paps.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Fri 05 Aug 2011, 20:55

Boy, some of you girls are really taking this to heart. Not one pic of them together, just the gossip that we've come to expect from these fiction writers.

Come on, don't convict George without evidence. We know he's a womanizer but I have doubts that he's in that much of a hurry to fill his bed. I think he's enjoying his freedom to be with his friends, when he's not working.
pattygirl
pattygirl
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by premiere Fri 05 Aug 2011, 20:58

I was a fan of Dancing With the Stars from the beginning so I'm familiar with Stacy. I always really liked her. She comes across as very genuine and down to earth. If this thing is true, I'm pretty shocked. G seems like the last person on earth she'd be interested in. She doesn't seem like the famewhore type even though I know her career isn't doing much. She also doesn't come across as a blonde bimbo type. I just always thought she'd find a nice guy and have babies and try to have some kind of career. If she hooks up with G she'll always be known as another ex and people won't take her seriously.
premiere
premiere
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Fri 05 Aug 2011, 21:00

hahahhaha this first picture with Cindy's hands on her hip's talking to Bar and Stacy.

Cindy," Hi girl's George sent me over here to tell you that Elisabetta Showed up, and he can not get together tonight with Stacy."

Bar, "But she signed the contract?"

Stacy,"Yah! I did."

Cindy," I know I can not belive it either, I really like you Stacy. We will just have to wait till the party on New years eve when Elisabetta is passed out. Then soon after that we can be BFF on bike rides and Cabo buddy's while George and Randy paint each other's toes."

Stacey, " Ahhhhhhh"

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 05 Aug 2011, 21:01

the canalis too was without evidence
at the beginning
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Fri 05 Aug 2011, 21:05

All this may be true, Premiere. There was something in one of the articles that stated she looked forward to getting married and having children. She may not be interested in him at all. After all, there hasn't been any references made by her re: a boyfriend. While she was in Europe traveling, she was with a large group of friends, not going off alone to be w/George.

It's me, Nothing much showed up until after she appeared on George's Motorcycle. Gossip came after first pics. Haven't gotten so much as one pic of SK & GC.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Aug 2011, 21:06

Socimar, I've been reading some of the comments about him on gossip.it and they are very harsh. Hopefully, nothing will happen to him at VFF.

As for this fling, this girl has already proved how dumb she is for tweeting so much + the flip-flop stories are not only exclusive for Eli. One day, they ar enot taking it seriously... as everyone started to joke about the new flavor of the month, things changed and they are exclusive at this point. lol!

No matter what she does/did, I already see the red flag right there and if he "makes" the relationship official, this will tell us a lot about him.

I also find awesome how his relationships start the same way as some of you pointed it out. They know each other for a while but they were dating other people. Then, the she makes him laugh comment, etc.

George doesn't want to be "serious" with anyone for that matter. If he were, he would had already learned his lesson and he wouldn't date someone from the show business, would he?!

I hope he doesn't turn out the new hugh hefner...

Lorna: I laughed so much at this comment when I read it, Smile

ps: And again, the focus from his career turns to his personal life. Right when I was getting pumped up for Ides of March and the descendants lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Aug 2011, 21:12

I am not saying Stacy said anything, just made people imply things and now her silence. It's like she is playing the Hollywood game. But the "insiders" are flip flopping the stories. I don't know, maybe if this is not true, whys he wouldn't deny it?! after all, nobody wants to be known as arm candy unless...

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Fri 05 Aug 2011, 21:13

Take heart, Louis, right now his personal life is more inticing. Minds are working overtime to take focus away from his career, and possibly color the opinions of judges at VFF and TIFF. Could be Hollywood politics a work. There's a great deal of competition out there in filmland.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Fri 05 Aug 2011, 21:14

cindigirl wrote:Well, she's a wrestler. Maybe she can defend him from those pesty paps.

brahahahahaha! Very Happy

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Fri 05 Aug 2011, 21:16

cindigirl wrote:Well, she's a wrestler. Maybe she can defend him from those pesty paps.

LOL cindi, I was thinking that maybe she can defend him the next time he gets into it with Fabio! Embarassed
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Aug 2011, 21:20

LornaDoone wrote:

brahahahahaha! Very Happy

I cannot believe I didn't see Cindi's comment before Thumbs up!

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Fri 05 Aug 2011, 21:59

Lighter- hahaha Fabio.

Oh! Maybe Elisabetta's people can get a match with Stacey. Wonder which one George would text for pictures to be sent to him.

I think Elisabetta would whip Stacy's ass, She could dodge under Stacy's long Legs. Ahhhhh I can see it know Elisabetta walking out in a thong suit and her dogs walking with her with spike collers on. Stacy walking out in a thong suit on the arm of George. hahahahaha Watch out Stacy Italians talk with there hands bet Betty has fast hands! Hmmm which side would Cindy and Rande be sitting on? Oh of course in front row with Lucy! Or maybe Lucy can walk out with the signe of what round it is. Sara would be there also serving drinks in first class. Lisa would be announcing of course. Oh hell they all would be there! Say wha?

Anyone down for the count.

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Fri 05 Aug 2011, 22:03

Henway wrote:

Oh! Maybe Elisabetta's people can get a match with Stacey. Wonder which one George would text for pictures to be sent to him.

I think Elisabetta would whip Stacy's ass, She could dodge under Stacy's long Legs. Ahhhhh I can see it know Elisabetta walking out in a thong suit and her dogs walking with her with spike collers on. Stacy walking out in a thong suit on the arm of George. hahahahaha Watch out Stacy Italians talk with there hands bet Betty has fast hands! Hmmm which side would Cindy and Rande be sitting on? Oh of course in front row with Lucy! Or maybe Lucy can walk out with the signe of what round it is. Sara would be there also serving drinks in first class. Lisa would be announcing of course. Oh hell they all would be there! Say wha?

And Krista can sell tickets to make it the grudge match of the century! And Sarah Talley could keep repeating "Stonehenge" as a signal to Betty to go in for the kill! LOL
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Fri 05 Aug 2011, 22:10

hahhahhahahah lol! Lighter

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bidbod Fri 05 Aug 2011, 22:12

At least we haven't got the 'George really likes her and asked her to move in' comments, although, friends are saying she is 'sweet'. Wash, rinse, repeat is about right. Roll up, Rande, Cindy and bikes. Same old, same old, same old, old, old......Boring OLD. I was also looking forward to a summer of promoting what looks like an interesting film with a BRILLIANT cast. Why involve his whorey private life? Is there any call to?

Bidbod
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Aug 2011, 22:22

Bidbod wrote:At least we haven't got the 'George really likes her and asked her to move in' comments, although, friends are saying she is 'sweet'. Wash, rinse, repeat is about right. Roll up, Rande, Cindy and bikes. Same old, same old, same old, old, old......Boring OLD. I was also looking forward to a summer of promoting what looks like an interesting film with a BRILLIANT cast. Why involve his whorey private life? Is there any call to?

You Ladies were precise about his dating script... lol!

I thought the spot the new chick game was enough for our fun, but now this new gossip being leaked to the media right before VFF sounds weird...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Aug 2011, 22:24

Lighterside wrote:
Henway wrote:

And Krista can sell tickets to make it the grudge match of the century! And Sarah Talley could keep repeating "Stonehenge" as a signal to Betty to go in for the kill! LOL

Seesaw of good and e cheers Love3 Group LOL!

ps: where is Melbert?!

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Fri 05 Aug 2011, 22:58

Poor Melbert is probably sitting somewhere thinking about how widdled down Georges package is going to be after Legs(Keibs) is done with him. George will have no choice after this one but to be come gay since there will not be anything left.

That's ok Melbert we can attach a pink dilldo there for him. One that vibrates and has all kinds of attachments. I dunno

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Fri 05 Aug 2011, 23:05

Melbert always does her own disappearing act at times like these,IMO think she likes to kick back let everything marinade before commenting.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Fri 05 Aug 2011, 23:22

Henway wrote:Poor Melbert is probably sitting somewhere thinking about how widdled down Georges package is going to be after Legs(Keibs) is done with him. George will have no choice after this one but to be come gay since there will not be anything left.

That's ok Melbert we can attach a pink dilldo there for him. One that vibrates and has all kinds of attachments. I dunno

OMG LMAO Henway..."pink dildo" and "Legs"...I love it! Yes a good boyfriend would make sure he provided all the right attachments.
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Aug 2011, 23:23

lucy wrote:Melbert always does her own disappearing act at times like these,IMO think she likes to kick back let everything marinade before commenting.

smrt move Melbert! I see I have loads to learn from Melbert!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Fri 05 Aug 2011, 23:43

In case anyone missed the link to Stacy arriving at LAX Yesterday, there it is.

Hmm who travels with more luggage her or Betty?Looks like she is alone unless others being cut out of the picture. But looks like just her luggage. So she wears more then just swim suits on trips or are the bags filled with sex toys for George and the plumber.

OK, all you celeb's you look stupid with the earbuds in, when you are talking and listnening to what is going on around you.(rolling eye's)

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 06 Aug 2011, 00:06

George Clooney, one of the best-looking silver foxes on the face of the planet, may be dating former WWE wrestler Stacy Keibler.

Us Weekly is reporting that the actor and the “Dancing With the Stars” contestant are an item. “It’s more than just a fling,” said an unnamed (naturally) person close to Keibler, who spent July in Europe, apparently sans Clooney.

When the actor split with girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis in June, Celebritology’s Jen Chaney graciously offered the actor 10 ladies to consider dating next. The list included Pippa Middleton, Kate Winslet and, my favorite choice, Amy Sedaris. All good options!

But now, if this rumor turns out to be true, it seems Clooney has gone and dated someone we didn’t suggest. The lady-killer’s heart wants what it wants. (Or doesn’t, since we’re not quite sure we believe this is true.)

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sat 06 Aug 2011, 00:36

LouisLane wrote:
George Clooney, one of the best-looking silver foxes on the face of the planet, may be dating former WWE wrestler Stacy Keibler.

Us Weekly is reporting that the actor and the “Dancing With the Stars” contestant are an item. “It’s more than just a fling,” said an unnamed (naturally) person close to Keibler, who spent July in Europe, apparently sans Clooney.

When the actor split with girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis in June, Celebritology’s Jen Chaney graciously offered the actor 10 ladies to consider dating next. The list included Pippa Middleton, Kate Winslet and, my favorite choice, Amy Sedaris. All good options!

But now, if this rumor turns out to be true, it seems Clooney has gone and dated someone we didn’t suggest. The lady-killer’s heart wants what it wants. (Or doesn’t, since we’re not quite sure we believe this is true.)

This article makes my point - I posted last night that I felt she started the leak because she was tired of being behind the scenes. Now reading these new articles, again I feel that "her side" started the leaks, that "his side" leaked the just friends having a fun summer. Now this new article comes out and names that its "her side where the unnamed source comes from, with "her side" coming back with its more than just a fling.

HELLO, GEORGE - if you didn't learn anything from EC, the above IS A BIIIIGGGG CLUE!!! It even points out that its one of SK's friends!!!

Not saying he can't have some summer fun, but HELLO! Its EC all over again regarding the famewh*ring.

@LL: why would George deny - he's getting "good" press this time. Its keeping his name in the headlines. LOL!

@watching: tongue Funny, but now come back and comment!!

@LonaDune: I just came on line yesterday about this, too. You thought 3+ pages here was alot, as of last night, over on CU they had 8.

I apologize for not remembering who mentioned it, but my exact same thoughts of the LAX photos - she has the white phone plugs like George. Maybe it was a 2-for-1 sale. Razz

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sat 06 Aug 2011, 00:39

People are covering it - someone from her side pushing the association??

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler a Good Match?
By Jennifer Garcia and Alison Schwartz
Friday August 05, 2011 11:30 AM EDT

They met in 2006 at an Oscars party. George Clooney told her he'd seen her on Dancing with the Stars. The woman, Stacy Keibler, was flattered he knew who she was – and a bit confused.

"It's so funny," she told PEOPLE at the time. "George Clooney came up to me, and he was like, 'You're so great. You should win.' And I said, 'You watch Dancing with the Stars?' "

Now, five years later, the leggy blonde, who is also a former WWE star, is the subject of romance rumors swirling around the recently single, seasoned bachelor.

Clooney, 50, who announced his split from Italian TV host Elisabetta Canalis in June, has been clocking in time with Keibler, 31, a source tells PEOPLE.

Tabloids first buzzed about a possible new lady love in the Oscar winner's life when reports surfaced that the two enjoyed each other's company at Clooney's Lake Como villa in early July.

"I'm in heaven," Keibler Tweeted July 8. The gushing continued: "I am the luckiest girl in the world," she added the next day.

But follow-up Tweets suggested the reported Italian getaway wasn't so one-on-one. "Our whole villa, 19 of us, are on a day trip," she Tweeted July 13. She added, "You can't believe anything you read and only half of what you see!"

A source tells PEOPLE that the two "have run into each other this summer." But another source adds that they have only been "spending time together" over the last few weeks and are having "fun" – not dating. "It's not just a friendship at this point," the source says.

Clooney has been promoting his upcoming political drama, The Ides of March, and otherwise staying off the radar.

"A Guy's Dream"

Dating or not, does the former wrestler have what it takes to pin down the ultimate bachelor, known for his motorcycle collection and jet-set lifestyle?

"She's incredibly gorgeous and sweet, but she can talk sports and hold her own at the bar," says a Keibler pal, describing her as "a guy's dream."
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Sat 06 Aug 2011, 00:42

They are together but she is in LA and he is ? I think the real story is that she and Bette are together. They met in Cabo and now they are both in LA. I love you
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sat 06 Aug 2011, 00:45

Watching E! News and they are backing down on GC dating SK. They're saying he dumped her after tweet "I'm in heaven". This was supposedly announced on Good Morning America this am.

If true, it is in keeping with George's rule - don't talk about dating GC.

I always feel this rule of his is a requisite for his friends, too. So, whenever I hear a George "insider" said this or that about one of George's girls, it's a lot of hooey.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sat 06 Aug 2011, 00:49

blubelle wrote:They are together but she is in LA and he is ? I think the real story is that she and Bette are together. They met in Cabo and now they are both in LA. I love you

Maybe they are a couple now. Laughing Shocked lol! Love2
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 06 Aug 2011, 00:54

pattygirl wrote:Watching E! News and they are backing down on GC dating SK. They're saying he dumped her after tweet "I'm in heaven". This was supposedly announced on Good Morning America this am.

I always feel this rule of his is a requisite for his friends, too. So, whenever I hear a George "insider" said this or that about one of George's girls, it's a lot of hooey.

Okay, I posted that scenario earlier… Boy, you’d almost think I knew the man! Basketball

Back to top Go down

Post by marina Sat 06 Aug 2011, 00:58

Humm...Just Jared, People mag, think that our boy is making this official...!!!
Before you all starts to think that i'm a "lunatic" with "conspiracy theories" ( NO, I'm not but I'm not stupid!)this come right in time , I mean, to make "sure" to someone that it is all over...not going back and "telling " to italian midia that "See, I'm a womanizer, not a gay"; never was a contract, I'm so fu****g
good that i take the hottest women in the world with a click, all those women that you, poor mortals guys, only can see on a poster or mag and, who knows, once i'm George Clooney maybe I'll be take another one in Venice, and another in Toronto... bc yes, I can!!!

marina
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 06 Aug 2011, 01:03

pattygirl wrote:Watching E! News and they are backing down on GC dating SK. They're saying he dumped her after tweet "I'm in heaven". This was supposedly announced on Good Morning America this am.

I don't watch tv! Thanks Pattigirl fr the info. But if he dumped her after the I'm in heaven (back in July) why doing the leak now? to get some free press out of association with him? I guess it worked! By the way, I guess he didn't know about the tweet account until the leak...
Sisieq, he is getting good press now, but it may come back to bite him in the butt. If doesnt (didn't) work out with her people will especulate more and more about his sexuality or he is a misogenist, you know the drill... because apparently she is too perfect to be with him, so if doesn't work with her, he has major issues...

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sat 06 Aug 2011, 01:07

Cinderella, we who truly "know" George, can predict pretty well what he'll do. Wouldn't you think some of his fans would realize this and not get bent out of shape with some of the gossip that surfaces.

Don't really think anybody knows what's going on. IMHO, George has better things to do than spend a lot of time catting around. He usually takes his time. Doesn't have any problem letting time lapse between partners. Right now, I think he's too busy working to even bother with the mating ritual. Also, I don't think he's one to have more than one on the line at any time. Doesn't fit him well.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 06 Aug 2011, 01:11

pattygirl wrote:Boy, some of you girls are really taking this to heart. Not one pic of them together, just the gossip that we've come to expect from these fiction writers.

Come on, don't convict George without evidence. We know he's a womanizer but I have doubts that he's in that much of a hurry to fill his bed. I think he's enjoying his freedom to be with his friends, when he's not working.

Patti, I hope I didn't sound like I was convicting him, my apologies if I did. I am enjoying this spoting his new girl whatever since I never followed before. But what bothered was the flip flop of the story in less than 24 hours + knowing he has to major movies coming up now, it seems a desperate move to make it more serious than it is. Don't know George, but my guy friends would never liked a woman (or her friends) bragging they are exclusive (etc) right from the start. Let the guy show his actions and then, make your conclusions about the relationship... So, it seems she was not too "free spirit" about the relationship status then...

Last edited by LouisLane on Sat 06 Aug 2011, 01:12; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 06 Aug 2011, 01:46

What if… it was a hoax by her team? Maybe she’s friends with Eli and they devised this to make him look bad in front of the press?Lying I mean, everyone knows he has two movies he’s jockeying for and everyone knows how vindictive Eli is… Nunchucks could this possibly have been a play on their part? Lightsabre fight Well, if so, George played it well! One for Merlin! Got rid of the “girl” because she Blah blah blah blabbed! And remember, this is only a “what if”! Basketball

Last edited by Cinderella on Sat 06 Aug 2011, 01:48; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sat 06 Aug 2011, 02:04

I think whatever it was, it is over and was probably nothing more then fun. Her side are loving the publicity and I don't think she has work so why not? Stacy needs people to think it is/was serious who wants to be known as a one night stand? His friends are clearly saying fling and I doubt George even thought this would come out. He has flings and I don't think he wants anything serious so soon. It actually is in his interest to not really deny it because it stops anyone else making up rumours about them getting back together. So I can understand why he wouldn't deny it and let it ride! It isn't doing any harm and it will help Stacy. I think she will show up with someone else soon and go the George is a friend route and how the press blow things out of proportion!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sat 06 Aug 2011, 02:25

pattygirl wrote:I always feel this rule of his is a requisite for his friends, too. So, whenever I hear a George "insider" said this or that about one of George's girls, it's a lot of hooey.
Respectfully disagree. There are times that its obvious that George has let one of the Boys talk to the gossip press - especially Ted C. The "its only just a fling" came from George's camp because it came way to fast after her camp leaked the original dating to the press.

I don't think she was dumped just because of the tweet. No one would have known that the tweet was about George until her camp leaked the original dating to the press and the gossip press put 2+2 together. IMHO.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 06 Aug 2011, 02:33

Cinderella: interesting What If theory.

Dex: that's what another blog said, she hasn't been working too much lately. Why people (women) have the need to achieve career goals through who they "date". Seriously...
Sisieq: yeap! the boys do tell the press when needed... I love that Stan seems always "clueless". As Katie said, he can't keep up with every fling George has, lol!

Last edited by LouisLane on Sat 06 Aug 2011, 02:37; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : changed info)

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Sat 06 Aug 2011, 02:39

pattygirl wrote:Cinderella, we who truly "know" George, can predict pretty well what he'll do. Wouldn't you think some of his fans would realize this and not get bent out of shape with some of the gossip that surfaces.

Don't really think anybody knows what's going on. IMHO, George has better things to do than spend a lot of time catting around. He usually takes his time. Doesn't have any problem letting time lapse between partners. Right now, I think he's too busy working to even bother with the mating ritual. Also, I don't think he's one to have more than one on the line at any time. Doesn't fit him well.

Couldn't have put it better myself.
Charley
Charley
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sat 06 Aug 2011, 04:23

Hasn't it been rumored that George has dated - romanced more than one at a time? Also hasn't he been known to line up " romance" a new one before breaking up with the currant GF?
Sk don't think it's serious if it's even true!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Sat 06 Aug 2011, 04:31

lucy wrote:Hasn't it been rumored that George has dated - romanced more than one at a time? Also hasn't he been known to line up " romance" a new one before breaking up with the currant GF?

Not that I've ever heard of. In fact I've read he's seriously monogamous.
Charley
Charley
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 06 Aug 2011, 04:35

It's always this way when he's single: he has half a dozen women rumoured to be dating/sleeping with him.

I think half of it is fantasy, half may be real and then I'm pretty sure there's plenty of women we never get to hear about until much later (remember the Irish newscaster, the stripper, and the redhead he was pictured playing basketball with?).

The guy's not going to be celibate for long and as long as he's single he can screw around as much as he wants. And it seems he wants. There's plenty of evidence that he's cheated on his girlfriends in the past (Kimberley Russell, Celine, Lisa Snowdon) so it seems he likes to have a bit of an overlap between them.

As for Stacy Keibler, at first I thought this was complete nonsense but I'm wondering why nobody's denying it. You'd think she wouldn't want the reputation as one of George's summer lays and he's making a laughing stock out of himself. If it's not true, I don't think this is making either of them look good.

I sometimes wonder if there's been a change of policy in his management or PR team. They've worked so hard and so long to get him a reputation as a classy, intelligent, decent guy - and you can see from posts by recent fans that they're still buying that image - but the last couple of years have shown him otherwise with his public choice in women.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sat 06 Aug 2011, 04:40

But back in the day he was suppose to be in a 3 year relationship with KR when he met Celine on location, then secretly moved her to LA while still dating KR? That's the way I remember reading info.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Sat 06 Aug 2011, 04:43

Pattygirl, did they say for sure that he dumped her, or were they just sort of fooling around, as in, 'he'll probably dump her because of her tweeting this or that'? Did they say it like it was for sure?

I wonder why no one else has reported it, if it appeared on GMA this morning.

Thank you, Pattygirl Smile

Casey
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next