George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 2 EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 2 EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler

+57
Snoopy
annemarie
Barbara Garabedian
Letisia Ponce
j
Katarina
hathaross
NotAvailable
playfuldeb
janieb
graceanna
Clooney
pandabear
Stonehenge who?
m4rose
maria4
Sabby
Pari
adgran
lovelylois
bunny
melbert
fava
Coco
lamby
anon.4
blubelle
Lighterside
premiere
lelacorb
socimar
Bidbod
bellybaby
watching
Merlin
LornaDoone
Charley
sisieq
Nanette
iamnoone
laetval
Ello
lolo"layla"
Natascha
Casey
Katiedot
marina
Dexterdidit
lucy
it's me
Henway
MyGirlKylie
sandwiches
cindigirl
sarah ali
fluffy
pattygirl
61 posters

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Go down

George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler

Post by Dexterdidit Thu 04 Aug 2011, 01:07

George has been in London and she herself never tweeted she was in Lake Como. I think much ado about nothing but great PR for her! Ted has had pretty close links to George lately and he isnt buying it if it gets too much steam others may as well. Besides how romantic can it be with a group of her pals around? Certainly is getting her some attention......
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler  - Page 2 Empty Re: George Clooney’s got a new piece: former WWE star Stacy Keibler

Post by Dexterdidit Thu 04 Aug 2011, 01:17

Funny how she didn't tweet she was in Lake Como and didn't George go to London on the Eurostar? Usually we see pictures before these sorts of rumours. I don't think it is anything at this stage not with a group of her pals with her and George is working in London and so far not a single tweet about him or him going out with anyone. We will have to see if she shows up with him! I don't think he wants to get too involved just yet so could be a little fling. Man has some needs to be met! I'm not too sure about them running in the same circles she seems pretty D list. There are some scantily clad pictures of her online so she does meet the brief! LOL
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Thu 04 Aug 2011, 02:26

When I ran through her tweets, it sounded she was just have a wonderful Euro Vaca. Sounded like she was "in love" with her surroundings as the places are very beautiful. "I'm in heaven" is a natural reaction to Rome, where I think she said she was on Jul 8 when "she was visiting Gee in Como". The rag reporters really don't put much thought into what they put on paper.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Aug 2011, 03:11

So, how did this story surface in the media? if it is her pr team I just have 2 words: another famewh*re... Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil

Well, If it is not true George should address this as he did when the new girl comment came out. If it is just to meet his needs, he will say nothing! ha! silent

Back to top Go down

Post by marina Thu 04 Aug 2011, 03:21

I was watching Stacy at youtube right now:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Please Stacy be careful, the man has already 50!

marina
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Aug 2011, 03:27

Exactly, LouisLane! The man has an appetite! But you’re also right; it could be her PR team. It makes you wonder how many stories are actually true in the media! Either way, George is back!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Aug 2011, 03:39

Evil or Very Mad Cinderella: exactly! media is so dangerous these days. You know what I am curious? if this is a lie, this chick would tweet about it right? or will she try to milk some attention based on a lie?

George George, I guess I will be either surprised or shocked with the spot the new chick game. Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Aug 2011, 03:48

This story is picking up , perez also wrote about it:
Guess those carepackages that Elisabetta Canalis sent George didn't quite do the trick!

Sources are saying that George Clooney has moved on his from ex, and he's now spending time with former WWE star/Dancing with the Stars contestant Stacy Keibler.

Stacy reportedly flew to Italy to be with George at his villa in Lake Como, and she tweeted the following about the trip:
"I'm in heaven."

Here's what a source had to say about the two:

"They have a lot of friends in common and run in the same circles."

"He’s enjoying spending time with Stacy, but he just got out of a two-year relationship. George isn’t ready for anything serious. This fling is purely for fun."

As long as they both realize that it's casual going in, we see no harm in this! Of course, eventually one of them will start having stronger feelings for the other one…and then it will be time for George to move onto the next one!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Aug 2011, 03:51

Don't know where to put this one.

Dear Ted:
If Cindy Crawford were to dump her Gerber baby-daddy, how long would it take George Clooney to ask her to marry him? Need your honest take on this one, and the fact that all Clooney's serious(ish) girlfriends look like Miss Crawford.
—Rita

Dear Clooney Clues:
How très unclassy to speculate about this married mama, Rita! But just ‘cause I like you I'll 'fess: If she weren't married (which she is, happily enough, for the record), these two could definitely pull it off. I'm not saying the buddies would swap "I do's," but they've got more than just their pretty looks in common.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 04 Aug 2011, 04:10

cindigirl wrote:Lucy Wolvert was I believe a redhead. If I can find it, I'll post a pic of her.
Really NO need - there's an entire thread for her here already. Take a look.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 04 Aug 2011, 04:22

One night stand if you ask me. And blonde? Pah! Brunette with a dye job.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Thu 04 Aug 2011, 04:26

Yep, one night stand and she blabbed.

Casey
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Thu 04 Aug 2011, 04:34

Follow Stacy's Tweet's it leads you to Lucy! Looks like they are also in the same circle.

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Natascha Thu 04 Aug 2011, 04:44

Maybe she is those "friends" they have in common?

Natascha
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Aug 2011, 04:55

-Follow Stacy's Tweet's it leads you to Lucy! Looks like they are also in the same circle.. Shocked Rolling Eyes -Maybe she is those "friends" they have in common? lol!

I don't even know what think about all of this and about George...*speechless*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Aug 2011, 05:07

Just during my speechless moment i decided to check out her twitter page...For my surprise, she has deleted most of her tweets back to February. Was it George telling her to do so? is this the Eli treatment?

didn't start well did it?

i guess they are boning getting to know each other, after all...deleting her tweets? casual? I don't think she is being casual at all, she wants to keep what she has!!! well, If she has him...

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Thu 04 Aug 2011, 05:20

Or she could be deleting the tweets to make it harder to find out if she has been around when George has. George didn't break up with Eli til June so it wouldn't matter to him. I think this girl will probably milk things and play some games. If she spent anytime with George it would have only been a day or two at the most he has been working and the paps have been following in Paris at least. Let's see what happens!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 04 Aug 2011, 07:47

Looks like Stan's got a busy summer ahead of him! Hope he has the girlfriend denial press statement template ready. The kind-of-denial to this story was already out 12 hours ago, folks!

From celebuzz

Is George Clooney Rebounding With Stacy Keibler? Not So Fast, Says Rep

12 hours ago

Life & Style is reporting that newly single George Clooney is hooking up with former WWE star Stacy Keibler, and that the two are currently holed up at George’s place in Lake Como, Italy. This news comes just a few weeks after it was announced he split from longtime girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis.

“He’s enjoying spending time with Stacy, but he just got out of a two-year relationship,” alleges the insider, adding Keibler also isn’t looking for a commitment. “George isn’t ready for anything serious. This fling is purely for fun.”

However, this is what Celebuzz is hearing about the possible hookup:

First off, Clooney never comments on his personal life, and his publicist Stan Rosenfield tells us this is the first he is hearing about this rumor and notes that the actor is busy finishing a movie.

Judging by Stacy’s Twitter, she has actually been out of town partying with Wilmer Valderrama the past few days.

Perhaps she stopped in Italy for a Clooney detour, but we wouldn’t count on her coupling up with the eternal bachelor anytime soon. The Oscar winner is busy working.

George split with his girlfriend of two years, Elisabetta in June, while Stacy called it quits with 7th Heaven star Geoff Stults last year, and has also been linked with Entourage‘s Kevin Connolly.

Not so much a denial, more a verbal shrug. I translate the "first time I've heard this rumour" into plain english as "Look, my client's George Clooney. George Clooney! Sure he fucks around, how the hell do you expect me to keep track of 'em all?"
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Thu 04 Aug 2011, 08:33

nice translation mood ,katiedot?!

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 04 Aug 2011, 08:35

Killer period pains, hungover, tired. You wanna guess my mood today lolo? Here's a clue: Gunslinger
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ello Thu 04 Aug 2011, 08:50

Exactly Katie, he doesn't know, does he? She's just his type too. They haven't all been brunettes.
Ello
Ello
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Thu 04 Aug 2011, 08:52

my heart with u i had mine last week take care of ur moods katiedot
Evil or Very Mad love1

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Thu 04 Aug 2011, 11:08

Her tweets are all still there and current, louislane.

Casey
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Thu 04 Aug 2011, 12:19

I think you said it perfectly Katie! I think Stan will be doing this until George gets someone he wants around for awhile. Hope you have a nice hot water bottle and some ponstan Katie! It generally helps me feel better at those times a month.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Thu 04 Aug 2011, 12:47

LOL at Katie's translation. Oh so true. Feel better soon, btw.
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Thu 04 Aug 2011, 14:01

Katie, the best thing is literally to keep moving! To sit all squashed up is the worst, exercise (gentle) is best, especially when reaching for the chocolate!! First 2 days are the worst. Chin up chuck! flower
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Aug 2011, 16:27

katiedot wrote:
Not so much a denial, more a verbal shrug. I translate the "first time I've heard this rumour" into plain english as "Look, my client's George Clooney. George Clooney! Sure he fucks around, how the hell do you expect me to keep track of 'em all?"

Yes, like I said, the man has an appetite! Make happy Basketball

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Thu 04 Aug 2011, 16:34

Girls, we all know he has an apetite!

The question is - do we love him despite his appetite or because of his appetite and wishing that we might be the one fulfilling it? Huh!
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Aug 2011, 16:39

Casey: then, it was my pc because my pc just showed only from the Feb 22nd and that was it. Either my pc or her twitter page which has been accessed a lot yesterday, I assume...

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 04 Aug 2011, 16:40

LOL I love him because of his appetite but don't know if I have the energy (or compulsion) to fulfill it. Laid back girl I am. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Aug 2011, 16:41

Katie, feel better!!! the translation was a killer. George has not denied it himself...hahaha cheers

Thinking he was so fast in denying the new girl rumor... Love3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Aug 2011, 16:43

Casey, I have just checked her page again and yes the tweets are there. So, I apologize for the misunderstanding, i think it was a pc issue.

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Thu 04 Aug 2011, 21:05

For me it's just all of BS! Seriously the mag quoted a tweet "I'm in heaven" that quote could mean a lot of things! Not specially a romance, a date or something else related to george. The dates they supposedly come out to make sure that it's related to george, don't have sense to me. Plus the "insider" & the "pal" they cited could be anybody. I don't think those come from george's side. IMO

Plus I like the way this site ( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ) writes : "So, for the record, if you tweet something about being in a good mood, you're dating George Clooney."
laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Thu 04 Aug 2011, 21:10

Rumour, rumour

George Clooney, 50, Rebounds With Stacy Keibler, 30

Well, that was fast.

Just over a month following his announced split from Elisabetta Canalis, George Clooney is now dating actress Stacy Keibler, multiple sources confirm to Us Weekly.

"It's more than just a fling," one insider close to 30-year-old Keibler, a former WWE wrestler who competed on season two of Dancing with the Stars.

Keibler and the Oscar-winning hunk, 50, have known each other "four or five years," the insider adds, and recently "reached out to one another through a mutual friend."

Since becoming romantic, the pair have been spending time together in London and at Clooney's Lake Como spread in Italy.

"They're basically exclusive at this point," explains the insider. "They like each other's sense of humor. Obviously they're both physically attracted to one another."

Clooney and Italian actress/model Canalis, 32, called it quits in late June -- amid talk that she was anxious to marry and have a child, while he resented her attention-hogging habits.

After five years together, Keibler parted ways with 7th Heaven actor Geoff Stults in mid-2010.

Another source tells Us that, for now, the couple plan to keep their romance completely private. "I don't see her hitting any the red carpets with him," says the source.

Tell Us: Do Clooney and Keibler make a cute couple?

laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 04 Aug 2011, 21:20

Hi, I think they would make a cute couple if they were a couple, which apparently they're not. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by iamnoone Thu 04 Aug 2011, 21:38

hey loislane, i've seen twitter not update beyond old ones when twitter is slow or reaching capacity. so for a few moments you may very well HAVE seen only february posts. if that happens again give it a few minutes then try refreshing the page.

iamnoone
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Aug 2011, 21:46

iamnoone: thanks! could be that or I just saw there is another page with her name on it and same photo but then it says not stacy keibler, maybe i got confused with both, Smile

Cindi: I think they are having a fling. You why? if George went out of his way to deny a silly gossip about a new girl, why wouldn't he deny this story if it was not true? so far, he has not and he's been picked up quickly.

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 04 Aug 2011, 21:51

You're right Louis, he denied bringing a new girl to the film fest but he hasn't denied this. Although Stan half heartedly denied. Maybe he wants this new rumor to continue. It's good PR. He's just having a little fun with this!
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ello Thu 04 Aug 2011, 22:02

So what's the deal with Lucy Wolvert then? Why would he hook up with a tweeting friend of hers if she blabbed? Does he not know they know each other? And how does he get them to sign a confidentiality agreement on a one night stand? He might as well have Stan standing by to whip it out, so to speak, it's not exactly romantic is it?
Ello
Ello
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Thu 04 Aug 2011, 22:03

So her people are talking
"It's more than just a fling," one insider close to 30-year-old Keibler, a former WWE wrestler who competed on season two of Dancing with the Stars.

So they slept together more then once, OK!
"They're basically exclusive at this point," explains the insider. "They like each other's sense of humor. Obviously they're both physically attracted to one another."

So since she wants to be an at home mom and have kids, should we start the beating. Lets pick a calender date for when it's over. who wants 2 years, 1 month, first trip after Cabo, Spring Break..................Oh wait she is out of College, but young so she might still do spring break. heheheheheheh

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Thu 04 Aug 2011, 22:06

Ello- hahahaha
Whip it out! hahahaha
Where is Melbert..............

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Thu 04 Aug 2011, 22:11

Who knows what's true or not - In some articles insiders claim they met this summer in Como, in others, they've know each other for a long time and run in the same circles. Why should he bother to acknowledge anything. It keeps his name in play even if he's just up to his neck in work. Now her people are talking. Now her name is in play and maybe she'll get some work with the connection. Hasn't been doing much lately.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 04 Aug 2011, 22:16

OK now I'm waiting for the big arms around each other hug in the garden. Sound familiar?
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Thu 04 Aug 2011, 22:25

Yeah, or sitting on iron fence at water's edge w/legs spread wide.
Remember that one. We'll see what arises.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 04 Aug 2011, 22:40

tell me: how were you able to pick this exactly image
which popped out in my mind
today?
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ello Thu 04 Aug 2011, 22:44

God I hope not, he's supposed to be Cary Grant not Hugh Hefner. Who wants to fuck Hugh Hefner? I don't. I don't want to fuck Cary Grant either, mind you, not now anyway. pale
Ello
Ello
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Thu 04 Aug 2011, 23:02

After SK did dancing with the stars she ended up on a TV weekly show called Something About Brian or close to it. Krista Allen was one of the cast members almost to the end of the season, when her character left the show Stacy's character took over till seasons end, believe it was only a one season show. This was a show I watched to see who KA was, she peaked my interest due to pap shots of her with George in New York while he was filming MC. Something About Brian started in the fall, talk about your 6 degrees, the show was about a group of long time friends who would vacation together at a lake house!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Thu 04 Aug 2011, 23:06

So she knows Krista, Lucy........poor Betty never had a chance to be in the circle. Sad

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Aug 2011, 23:09

well, they may go on a boat in Lake Como or hold each other's hand on the beach or eat sushi in LA.

Well, now what his crazy fans (not us) will say bad things about this one? can't complain about he facial features (She reminds of Sarah Larson), She is American (so technically speaks perfect English), she has long legs unlike Canalis, does she date only rich and famous? , she had a career long before George...
you complained, now he is "giving" what you want! well played George, well played! (insert sarcasm) Love3
Hen: yes, her side of the story wants to ensure is not a one night stand + they are already saying she won't do any red carpets. So, from one day to the other the story has already flipped because yesterday it was just something not serious, both got out of long relationships recently, hmmm...

Cindi: so, if it is something harmless but a bit "negative" he will address to the press if it is in his favor he will say nothing, hipocrite much George?! oh wait, he has 3 films coming up... lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Aug 2011, 23:10

Henway wrote:So she knows Krista, Lucy........poor Betty never had a chance to be in the circle. Sad

is this the circle of friends the articles were referring to? affraid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next