George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney: 'I'm getting married in Venice'  - Page 4 EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney: 'I'm getting married in Venice'  - Page 4 EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney: 'I'm getting married in Venice'  - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney: 'I'm getting married in Venice'  - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney: 'I'm getting married in Venice'  - Page 4 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney: 'I'm getting married in Venice'  - Page 4 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney: 'I'm getting married in Venice'  - Page 4 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney: 'I'm getting married in Venice'  - Page 4 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney: 'I'm getting married in Venice'  - Page 4 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney: 'I'm getting married in Venice'

+27
Joanna
Katiedot
Sevens
party animal - not!
Doug Ross
Missa
annemarie
Silje
bgarabedian
fluffy
Alisonfan
hathaross
LJN2606
blubelle
LizzyNY
Donnamarie
TAC
jd68
louisvillelaura
PigPen
socimar
theminis
Way2Old4Dis
The next mrs clooney
lelacorb
Philippago
LornaDoone
31 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

George Clooney: 'I'm getting married in Venice'  - Page 4 Empty Re: George Clooney: 'I'm getting married in Venice'

Post by Way2Old4Dis Sun 21 Sep 2014, 00:09

You know what would work for me?

The Clooney immediate family arrives early in the week; they have some time together. The Boys arrive on Thursday for their guys' only shindig. We get pictures of only the arrivals. Then Friday the in-laws come in; don't need to see them. There's a big dinner. Saturday wedding and reception. Sunday party/brunch/whatever. Monday, two pictures: the happy couple, and a family photo.

Then George is back to work by Wednesday. Doesn't matter where. As long as he goes back to making movies.

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

George Clooney: 'I'm getting married in Venice'  - Page 4 Empty Re: George Clooney: 'I'm getting married in Venice'

Post by LornaDoone Sun 21 Sep 2014, 00:11

Sounds good to me too Way2.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Sun 21 Sep 2014, 00:19

Way2, you forgot Amal's friends e family.

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 21 Sep 2014, 00:42

I like your script Way!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Sun 21 Sep 2014, 02:27

Doug Ross wrote:Way2, you forgot Amal's friends e family.

"In-laws." Friday. That covers it for me.

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 21 Sep 2014, 05:08

I'm trying to remember if we've seen any pics of Amal with friends?  Baria and her boss.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 21 Sep 2014, 05:30

mel I think we discussed that before somewhere here and I know I mentioned that even though it seems that everyone is taking pictures of themselves when they're out with friends, that certainly is not what everyone does.

I go out with friends but don't feel the need to keep a photographic record of it so maybe she and her friends feel the same - that is - that she probably goes out with friends but also feel no need to take a picture of it.

It's really only since she's been with Clooney that we're seeing so much of her.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 21 Sep 2014, 06:18

Oh, I agree Lorna.  Cameras break when they're aimed at me.  And I don't have any friends to go out with.  But, in all this time, I just wondered if she has any gal pals.

I actually meant my second sentence to read, "Baria and her boss have been snapped with her".  My brain wasn't connected to my fingers at that moment.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by bgarabedian Sun 21 Sep 2014, 08:56

Amal does not have a past of boyfriends. I have never heard her date anyone or have been seeing anyone. Maybe she was too busy to date and have boyfriends, but it does seem strange that none her past is mentioned. I guess it really does not matter now, she has the one and only george and that is enough for all the past ones that she might have had. He is a great catch and she got the best of the crop. bg

bgarabedian
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sun 21 Sep 2014, 09:22

bgarabedian wrote:Amal does not have a past of boyfriends. I have never heard her date anyone or have been seeing anyone. Maybe she was too busy to date and have boyfriends, but it does seem strange that none her past is mentioned. I guess it really does not matter now, she has the one and only george and that is enough for all the past ones that she might have had. He is a great catch and she got the best of the crop. bg
The media metioned Amal had a boyfriend at 18 in her fresh year in Oxford. Then I heard on weibo someone said Amal dated the poster's boss for years. Nevertheless, it's their privacy. George's dating history is much more than we've known yet. As long as they love each other in the present, the past doesn't matter.

Last edited by Sevens on Sun 21 Sep 2014, 09:25; edited 1 time in total
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 21 Sep 2014, 09:24

melbert wrote:I'm trying to remember if we've seen any pics of Amal with friends? 
I don't know that we would. I mean, if you started dating George, would we find loads of pictures of you and friends in the public realm? She's a lawyer and I think she's been somewhat public in terms of her professional career but not much privately. Looking at her education, I don't think she's been out partying a huge amount anyway but I don't think we'd know it even if she had.

We've seen a lot of photos of George's exes because there were all MAWs whose lives were as much in the public eye as they could get. I'm thinking of someone like Sarah Larson, who, when I think back on it, didn't have that many photos either and those we did see came from the friend of an ex-boyfriend of hers, and the rest were leaked by frenemies and were of her working as a, ahem, model.

If Amal hadn't closed her facebook account when she did, I'd guess we'd have a lot more info about her now so unless her friends or frenemies start sharing, we're not going to have a lot to go on.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Sun 21 Sep 2014, 10:29

What is a MAW?

Tried urban dictionary but I'm still not getting it. Does it mean someone greedy?
Silje
Silje
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Sun 21 Sep 2014, 12:02

Way2Old4Dis wrote:
Doug Ross wrote:Way2, you forgot Amal's friends e family.

"In-laws." Friday. That covers it for me.
 Sorry, I hadn't seen it.

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 21 Sep 2014, 12:24

I think more than anything her friends and family respect and care enough to keep her past private. Which is a very good thing, not saying that there is anything ominous in it just that it is nobody's business.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sun 21 Sep 2014, 13:17

Weren't there some rumors going around at the beginning that she had dated one of the guys who founded Google? And I think annemarie is right; seems like if there are any pics floating around the people in her life care about her enough to keep them private. Doesn't seem to have any frenemies looking for a quick buck from TMZ.
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Sun 21 Sep 2014, 13:40

If I'm not wrong, someone here on COH said the she was engaged to a guy but that the thing didn't work out.

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 21 Sep 2014, 13:54

May 2013 Amal hosted the launch of Google's Eric Schmidt defining book co~written with Jared Cohen (also a friend). The function was held at Loulou's London, and there was some vague implication of a liaison then.

But this is the sort of company she keeps......hugely respected, and no, I don't think any of her friends are likely to contact TMZ or are media hungry. And of course she's a lawyer!

Maybe George had to win her from someone else. We'll never know. Unless of course they want to tell us.......

Truly amazing to me that he's so much in love that it's changed his whole way of thinking. It's great

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 21 Sep 2014, 13:57

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Shutters closed at the Villa.........

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Nicky80 on Sun 21 Sep 2014, 18:13; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added pic)

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Sun 21 Sep 2014, 14:09

Doug Ross wrote:If I'm not wrong, someone here on COH said the she was engaged to a guy but that the thing didn't work out.
Someone said they almost got engaged but it didnt work out...
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 21 Sep 2014, 15:16

Silje wrote:What is a MAW?
Model/Actress/Whatever
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 21 Sep 2014, 15:47

party animal - not! wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Instagram doesn't open for me when I click on your link PA-N.  I can get to the site, but the little circle just keeps going and the picture doesn't show.  boohoo!

Never mind!  It finally opened.  Patience is NOT my friend!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 21 Sep 2014, 17:31

party animal - not! wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

That's a lovely picture of George's lovely villa. Coolio
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 21 Sep 2014, 17:48

Shutters are drawn,
Our man is gone...
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 21 Sep 2014, 18:23

oohhh I don't like him "gone"...hope he is back soon. 

I guess the countdown is now running..... I'm getting nervous and excited at once....

I want him to go back at work soon and see new pics on a film set...
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Hebe Sun 21 Sep 2014, 18:50

Perhaps he has gone off to the US for his stag 'do' with the stripper arranged by his friends. Amal may be having a 'hen' party with her friends.

Hebe
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Sun 21 Sep 2014, 20:59

No, no. He'll be in the UK. New series of Downton Abbey starts tonight!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 21 Sep 2014, 21:00

nervous and excited at once....

we all
esatto
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Sun 21 Sep 2014, 21:19

My guess is they have gone to Venice to get ready for the weekend events. I think they have already done the  stag and hen stuff too close to the wedding for that. We know George can do stealth better than anyone. I think Grant will be the best man .

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Mon 22 Sep 2014, 00:28

Wedding is coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The next weekend our dear George will be a married man!!! Wedding

I can´t believe the day is almost here
hathaross
hathaross
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 22 Sep 2014, 01:31

Yes, by next Sunday they will be Mr. and Mrs Clooney.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 22 Sep 2014, 05:47

unbelievable Shocked
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 22 Sep 2014, 09:57

Wouldn't mind betting it's happening any day now........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4