George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney is "petrified" of getting married again EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney is "petrified" of getting married again EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney is "petrified" of getting married again EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney is "petrified" of getting married again EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney is "petrified" of getting married again EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney is "petrified" of getting married again EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney is "petrified" of getting married again EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney is "petrified" of getting married again EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney is "petrified" of getting married again EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney is "petrified" of getting married again

+8
isogotit
theminis
amaretti
LornaDoone
Nicky80
party animal - not!
Picachu
Katiedot
12 posters

Go down

George Clooney is "petrified" of getting married again Empty George Clooney is "petrified" of getting married again

Post by Katiedot Thu 29 May 2014, 20:47

It's from the National Enquirer so . . . .

CLOONEY: TOTALLY IN LOVE, BUT NOW FEARS FURTHER FAILURE!

WOW! Here’s a shocker – direct from a close GEORGE CLOONEY pal: Although the star’s finally made the decision to marry again after years of confirmed bachelorhood, he’s now totally PETRIFIED!

Said the source: “He’s definitely in love with AMAL, and isn’t having second thoughts about marrying her – however, he’s definitely having serious wedding jitters.
"He’s so afraid he’s going to fail atmarriage again, and the thought of going through another divorce scares him to death. Just talking about the wedding plans makes him break out in a sweat.”

Pals are telling George he needs to calm down and embrace the fact that he’s met the woman he wants to spend the rest of his life with – and he should just go with it!

I see that this didn't come from any old source but a "source close to George", hahahahaha! Thanks Henway for this.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

George Clooney is "petrified" of getting married again Empty Re: George Clooney is "petrified" of getting married again

Post by Picachu Thu 29 May 2014, 21:07

wow they realy are scraping the barrel for stories arent they, must be a slow week
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

George Clooney is "petrified" of getting married again Empty Re: George Clooney is "petrified" of getting married again

Post by party animal - not! Thu 29 May 2014, 21:08

'petrified'...........obviously - that's why he proposed...................

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 29 May 2014, 21:21

LOL yes funny article...
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Thu 29 May 2014, 23:00

I know how to solve that problem -- don't get married.  But see that wouldn't go over with her and her family so he's stuck if he wants to stay with her.

Me, I wouldn't be so picky about a wedding ceremony and ring because it's not about the wedding it's about the commitment.  George is a Taurus and once he commits he won't back out unless it gets really, really, really intolerable.

If I were ever in a relationship with a very famous person there would only be one small thing that I'd want if there were ever a break-up - just a safe place to live - maybe something like a small cottage somewhere that the paps couldn't get to me.  Just to have some peace.

But George has gone and fallen for a gal who wants the full boat - or at least her family wants the full boat.

As to George being terrified, I don't know if I'd use that word but I'm sure he's definitely aware of what would happen if this marriage doesn't work out.  He'd be the laughing stock for sure cause there was SO much press about him stating he'd never marry again.

So I'm sure his ulcer is probably roiling a bit - hopefully - it will all work itself out.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Thu 29 May 2014, 23:16

Snuggle for George  Hug1 

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Fri 30 May 2014, 00:43

I don't think he'd propose without giving it a lot of consideration, one would hope anyhow. After all Marry in haste, repent at leisure
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by isogotit Fri 30 May 2014, 02:42

Guess we will just have to wait and see if he is really "petrified".
isogotit
isogotit
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Fri 30 May 2014, 03:38

Well as long as he doesn't pull a Julie Roberts Runaway Bride stunt he should be okay. Will probably be shaking in his shoes while she walks down the aisle.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Fri 30 May 2014, 05:29

If it doesn't work out I don't think anyone will know unless close he won't get another divorce if he can help it; He will cope or not be close by very often. xxx
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Fri 30 May 2014, 06:26

She may be more nervous .  Very Happy 

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Fri 30 May 2014, 07:31

If I were her Id be very nervous, Id also be getting him some nice fluffy slippers to avoid cold feet.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by bgarabedian Fri 30 May 2014, 07:59

I think George knew what he was getting into when he proposed. It is a very scary situation for him for he does not want another marriage failure. Well he just might get cold feet on the wedding day and walk. I really doubt this, but in case it does happen, have some running shoes a fast get away car and do not look back. He is a very postive person and he will know what to do when the time comes. I wish them both happiness and I love you George. bg

bgarabedian
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 30 May 2014, 20:03

LornaDoone wrote:Well as long as he doesn't pull a Julie Roberts Runaway Bride stunt he should be okay.  
Oh I don't know. I'd pay good money to see George in a dress running out of a church. Whaddaya mean that wasn't what you meant?!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Fri 30 May 2014, 20:15

LOL!  I want to be in the first row for that  Razz
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 08 Jun 2014, 21:59

Here is more in this article.....Now George will cheat on her...oh boy..

Engaged George Clooney Fiancé Amal Alamuddin Split; Wedding Canceled; Batman Ex Moves On? [UPDATE]

Word has it that George Clooney's friends think his marriage to his London lawyer fiance is going to go over about as well as his career as Batman did. After more than a decade of swearing off wives of all kinds as well as breaking the hearts of countless exes, ER heartthrob has decided he can change his ways, but those close to him aren't as convinced. Not only to his buddies supposedly predict that the Oceans 11 mastermind would cheat within a year, it's said that Clooney has his own doubts. If any of the gossip is true, Amal Alamuddin has a few months to get pregnant and lock the Gravity star down, before he just picks up and moves on like he always does--if the wedding hasn't been cancelled already.

George Clooney swore for years that he would never get married again, and according to someone his friends the engaged actor still won't.

Everyone that knows George Clooney and his fiancé Amal Alamuddin seem elated that the two have found each other at long last, but word has it that those closest to him are also as equally filled with disbelief.

According to an insider who spoke to OK! Magazine, Clooney is as likely to go to his grave a married man as he is to go to the moon:
"His friend make joke about when he'll first cheat on Amal...To think he'll be faithful to one woman forever is just not realistic.
"No one is George's inner circle will be surprised if the wedding never happens."

One insider even insists that George is having second thoughts about whether he can actually pull this whole fidelity thing off himself, because if you've seen one marriage then you've seen them all (via Hindustan Times):
"He is so afraid he is going to fail at marriage again, and the thought of going through another divorce scares him to death. Just talking about the wedding plans makes him break out in a sweat.
"He is definitely in love with Amal, and isn't having second thoughts about marrying her, however, he is definitely having serious wedding jitters."
Well...if it doesn't work out at least George will be good at handling the breakup. That's his forte.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 08 Jun 2014, 23:04

Katiedot wrote:
LornaDoone wrote:Well as long as he doesn't pull a Julie Roberts Runaway Bride stunt he should be okay.  
 Oh I don't know.  I'd pay good money to see George in a dress running out of a church.  Whaddaya mean that wasn't what  you meant?!

You forgot the hoss !!   Superdupercool 

horsepoop
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 08 Jun 2014, 23:24

According to an insider who spoke to OK! Magazine, Clooney is as likely to go to his grave a married man as he is to go to the moon:
"His friend *make joke about when he'll first cheat on Amal...To think he'll be faithful to one woman forever is just not realistic.
"No one *is George's inner circle will be surprised if the wedding never happens."

*Grammar....grammar.... Evil or Very Mad 

As James May would say...."What a load of cock"

The writer appears to write any old tripe on a 
web site about classical music !

W T F ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Einstein Sun 08 Jun 2014, 23:40

George is NOT married!!
He can not marry this woman ...... because he is a Taurus and she is an Aquarius. That does not add up. Women under the sign of Aquarius are very moody and complicated. If I were Clooney, I would marry you in any case. HE MAKES A BIG TROUBLE when he does that. And I say that as Einstein.

GEORGE FOR YOU THESE SETS: You have to alone decide whether you want to get married. If you do not feel good, then go by your gut feeling and not by your friends or family.

This woman is intelligent, I would even say, smarter than you. So be careful with your decision !!!!!!

Your Einstein !!!!!! (english)

George wird NICHT heiraten !!!!!!
Er kann diese Frau  nicht  heiraten...... weil er ein Stier ist, und sie ein Wassermann ist. Dass passt nicht zusammen. Frauen im Zeichen des Wassermann sind sehr launisch und kompliziert. Wenn ich Clooney wäre,  würde ich Sie auf keinen Fall heiraten. ER MACHT EINEN GROßEN FEHLER wenn er dass tut. Und dass sage ich als Einstein.

GEORGE FÜR DICH DIESE SÄTZE: Du musst ganz alleine entscheiden,  ob du heiraten willst. Wenn du kein gutes Gefühl hast,  dann geh nach deinem Bauch Gefühl und nicht nach deinen Freunden oder Familie.

Diese Frau ist Intelligent ich würde sogar sagen , intelligenter als Du . Also sei vorsichtig mit deiner Entscheidung !!!!!!

Dein Einstein !!!!!! (german)

George non è sposato!
Egli non può sposare questa donna ...... perché è un Toro e lei è un Acquario. Che non si sommano. Le donne sotto il segno dell'Acquario sono molto lunatica e complicata. Se fossi Clooney, vorrei sposare in ogni caso. Fa un grosso guaio quando fa così. E io dico che, come Einstein.

GEORGE per voi queste SET: devi solo decidere se si desidera sposarsi. Se non ti senti bene, poi andare dal vostro istinto e non dai vostri amici o la famiglia.

Questa donna è intelligente, vorrei anche dire, più intelligente di te. Quindi state attenti con la vostra decisione!

Il tuo Einstein !!!!!! (italian)
Einstein
Einstein
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down