George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney's Sister Didn't Get An Invite To His First Wedding: "I Was Not Aware He Was Married Until After He Was Married:" EmptyToday at 15:43 by benex

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney's Sister Didn't Get An Invite To His First Wedding: "I Was Not Aware He Was Married Until After He Was Married:" EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney's Sister Didn't Get An Invite To His First Wedding: "I Was Not Aware He Was Married Until After He Was Married:" EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney's Sister Didn't Get An Invite To His First Wedding: "I Was Not Aware He Was Married Until After He Was Married:" EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney's Sister Didn't Get An Invite To His First Wedding: "I Was Not Aware He Was Married Until After He Was Married:" EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney's Sister Didn't Get An Invite To His First Wedding: "I Was Not Aware He Was Married Until After He Was Married:" EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney's Sister Didn't Get An Invite To His First Wedding: "I Was Not Aware He Was Married Until After He Was Married:" EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney's Sister Didn't Get An Invite To His First Wedding: "I Was Not Aware He Was Married Until After He Was Married:" EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney's Sister Didn't Get An Invite To His First Wedding: "I Was Not Aware He Was Married Until After He Was Married:" EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney's Sister Didn't Get An Invite To His First Wedding: "I Was Not Aware He Was Married Until After He Was Married:"

Go down

George Clooney's Sister Didn't Get An Invite To His First Wedding: "I Was Not Aware He Was Married Until After He Was Married:" Empty George Clooney's Sister Didn't Get An Invite To His First Wedding: "I Was Not Aware He Was Married Until After He Was Married:"

Post by Admin Fri 30 Aug 2019, 18:21

As he pretty much eloped, I don't think anyone got an invite to his first wedding!  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=36]George Clooney's Sister Didn't Get An Invite To His First Wedding: "I Was Not Aware He Was Married Until After He Was Married:"
August 30, 2019 16:18 By Fabiosa

George Clooney is happily married to Amal, but at one point in his life, the iconic actor closed to heart to ever marrying.
On his second reign as People's 'Sexiest Man Alive,' actor, George Clooney granted a full-disclosure interview where he talked about anything and everything.

When he was asked if he had renewed his interest in marriage, he said:[/size]

"The truth is, I haven't softened my position on anything, but it's not something I deal with on a regular basis. Who knows? I've been married (in the early '90s, to actress Talia Balsam). It's not something I'm looking out for. The truth is, I'm really happy."

Clooney was so closed-off on the subject of marriage that even his sister Adelia Zeidler revealed that she didn't know about his wedding to Talia Balsam in 1989.

Zeidler was unaware of her baby brother's wedding

While speaking with New York Daily News in 2012, Zeidler shed more light Clooney's personal life.
The older woman confirmed that she wasn't there at his first wedding, and it wasn't as a result of not wanting to be there.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Eric Alper [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

✔@ThatEricAlper

[ltr]A young George Clooney with his sister Ada. [/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

7:27 PM - Mar 8, 2014
Twitter Ads info and privacy

Zeidler had no idea that her brother was getting married because she wasn't informed. She said:

"I was not aware he was married until after he was married."

However, despite the restrictions between the siblings, Zeidler affirmed one fact about Clooney. When asked if she thinks he would remarry, she said:

"No, I would say he probably will not get married. If I had to guess I would have to say 'no,'"

Well, we guess she got that one wrong!

Talia Balsam is also in showbiz

Clooney's ex-wife Balsam is an actor as well. Balsam is an American actress who has been featured in almost thirty films and even more television shows.

The truth is everybody needs love. Luckily, Clooney was able to find that in the mother of his twin children!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down