George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Are Engaged - CONFIRMED - Page 13 EmptyToday at 10:30 by party animal - not!

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Are Engaged - CONFIRMED - Page 13 EmptyYesterday at 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Are Engaged - CONFIRMED - Page 13 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Are Engaged - CONFIRMED - Page 13 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Are Engaged - CONFIRMED - Page 13 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Are Engaged - CONFIRMED - Page 13 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Are Engaged - CONFIRMED - Page 13 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Are Engaged - CONFIRMED - Page 13 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Are Engaged - CONFIRMED - Page 13 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Are Engaged - CONFIRMED

+49
Luca
Love hides in his hair.
Stonehenge who?
ace
Way2Old4Dis
Cece42
Pita428
Margaret
JJ2
fava
Maggy
Rach Clooney
erik23
silly willy
Rose
Lighterside
isogotit
Atalante
Missa
Katiedot
sparkie
Bidbod
Carla97
Boshkash
Pari
jd68
Sevens
playfuldeb
Mazy
justpassinthrough
Alisonfan
LornaDoone
iamnoone
annemarie
Butterfly
melbert
hathaross
lelacorb
theminis
ktsue2002
What Would He Say
babygirl2
silly girl
LizzyNY
Picachu
Joanna
party animal - not!
Nicky80
Catie
53 posters

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down

George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Are Engaged - CONFIRMED - Page 13 Empty Re: George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Are Engaged - CONFIRMED

Post by Joanna Thu 22 May 2014, 20:22

No....Thank you....

OMFE we must stop meeting like this ! Embarassed
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Are Engaged - CONFIRMED - Page 13 Empty Re: George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Are Engaged - CONFIRMED

Post by party animal - not! Fri 23 May 2014, 00:32

Body language analysis:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Fri 23 May 2014, 00:41

Google Translation from Pans Link above

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Exclusively for Bluewin.ch , Tatjana Strobel, body language expert and author of a bestseller, analyzes the behavior of the star a little closer . And the results are surprising !

Although the fairer sex do not believe it , George Clooney ventured back to the altar. But is this true love ? A he finally found a real gem ?

Photo ( above) reveals a certain complicity and proximity between the two lovers . Physical closeness between two people gives an indication of the strength of the bond between them . If even a cigarette paper can not come between their two bodies , one can safely say that the couple is united by a great intimacy and familiarity.

Their hands are almost tied , their fingers fit perfectly . Only people who love holding hands like that! A deep , sensual and strong love we want to feel each finger of her partner. Both hands are at the same height , a sign that the couple lives a perfectly balanced relationship.

Their arms are not swinging , as they could be more relaxed and in ordinary circumstances. George Clooney holds his arms folded forearms touch , which increases the body contact with Amal . Sympathy and love that two people are always translate exchange glances and frequent physical contact , a second look particularly visible in this picture.

The upper body of George Clooney is slightly turned to her mother . As we find a fascinating person , attractive or interesting , we turn to her and looking like a magnet, a certain spatial proximity

The couple kept pace . They walk at the same pace . When we walk with someone we love, we adjust spontaneously and another that looks like a walk on the other.

Both are looking at the ground, sunglasses hiding their eyes. Their mouth is closed , the corners of their lips are slightly raised . The head represents the rational side of body language. The intimacy of the couple should not be broken. As soon as we helm road to our sensory organs, we no longer wish to receive any information from the outside world and are fully focused on us.

conclusion

Although the fop is not married yet , this scene unfolds proximity, familiarity and sincerity that we had never seen in him before.

This week , enjoy watching people who hold hands . How do they give couples the hand? They are held hands firmly , as George Clooney and Amal , more softly , which is synonymous with convenience and relaxation , or just the fingertips , so a little embarrassed ? Their arms are they hanging or folded ? Their forearms touching they? Who has his hand in front ? Their hands are they the same height ? I'm sure you will discover exciting things ! Good fun! See you next week !

My sincere friendships ,

Tatjana Strobel

theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Fri 23 May 2014, 01:06

Thanks PAN & TheMinis for this.
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Fri 23 May 2014, 01:27

Gotta love google translate: Although the fop is not married yet! brahahahaha!!

Laughed my ass off on that one!

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 23 May 2014, 01:50

That's because he's a Dapper Dan Man!!!!

melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Fri 23 May 2014, 03:30

LornaDoone wrote:Gotta love google translate:  Although the fop is not married yet!  brahahahaha!!

Laughed my ass off on that one!

I saw that and left it in as it gave me quite a good laugh too
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Fri 23 May 2014, 06:11

Fop . He he heee

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkie Sun 25 May 2014, 09:16

Don't know where to put this so decided this thread will do. Read over the weekend that the Supposed Wedding Date 12th September is also Eli's birthday. Can someone confirm Eli's birthday for me.
sparkie
sparkie
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lionheart Sun 25 May 2014, 10:01

Yup it's her birthdate. I dont think G remembers though.

Btw, I'm going to start calling them the Alamooney couple.

lionheart
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkie Sun 25 May 2014, 11:06

Thanks for the confirmation. Can't say I like this merging of two names I find it lazy and disrespectful.
sparkie
sparkie
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lionheart Sun 25 May 2014, 11:12

I think it's cute.

For example Casa de Alamooney. Or the Alamooney couple is expecting their first baby.

Lmao. Too much huh.

lionheart
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Wed 28 May 2014, 22:22

@Lionheart - Maybe you like it because Alimooney sounds like alimony? Wishful thinking?
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Wed 28 May 2014, 22:24

HA HA Lizzy the same thought had occurred to me!
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 28 May 2014, 22:27

...........also not original. This was the BarristerHotties twitter's choice once those interested had voted for all their suggested names.............

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by lionheart Thu 29 May 2014, 01:03

Wrote in my blog about George's getting married and someone replied he'll never get married because it'll be the end of the world. Cant believe with all the attention someone still missed the memo.

@LizzyNY Yup. You are right.  Very Happy 

@ party animal....I'm not aware of that.but....O.....KAY.......

lionheart
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 29 May 2014, 10:56

party animal - not! wrote:also not original. This was the BarristerHotties twitter's choice once those interested had voted for all their suggested names.............
and for the same reason, methinks.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Sat 31 May 2014, 16:11

Now that the initial shock of " George Clooney is what?, all the "she's brilliant" being forced down everyone's throat, headlines of "he's met his match/she's the one", the world is beginning to wake up and ask What The Heck. Either we're all turning cynical, and can't or won't wish them well, or team Clooney better saddle up with more loved -up George stories, because this dog just won't hunt anymore.

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lionheart Sat 31 May 2014, 17:00

Katiedot wrote:
party animal - not! wrote:also not original. This was the BarristerHotties twitter's choice once those interested had voted for all their suggested names.............
and for the same reason, methinks.

Am I being accused of lying ?  Sad 

lionheart
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 31 May 2014, 17:41

lionheart wrote:Am I being accused of lying ?  Sad 
Eh? You said you liked the sound of Alamooney. Lizzie asked if that was because it sounded like 'alimoney'. Theminis said she thought it was funny too. PAN said this is the same name that the barrister hotties website chose. I said that was probably for the same reason (because it sounds like 'alimoney'). Where exactly in this conversation do you think you're being accused of anything, let alone lying?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lionheart Sat 31 May 2014, 18:15

When party said the idea wasnt original, I felt she meant to say I took it from that twitter account. Then I thought you were agreeing with her. Forget it. I read it all wrong, sorry.

lionheart
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 31 May 2014, 18:19

Ah ok, no worries.  Drink 3 
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sat 31 May 2014, 18:32

@Pigpen - I think it's just his past coming back to bite him in the ass. We're all so used to the 2 year rule that we can't believe this is real. For his sake, I hope it is and they will be very happy together - even though I, like many others, still can't quite wrap my head around it.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13