George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Engaged Batman George Clooney and Fiancé Amal Alamuddin Wedding News: Split After Family Fall-Out EmptyToday at 01:05 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Engaged Batman George Clooney and Fiancé Amal Alamuddin Wedding News: Split After Family Fall-Out EmptyToday at 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Engaged Batman George Clooney and Fiancé Amal Alamuddin Wedding News: Split After Family Fall-Out EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Engaged Batman George Clooney and Fiancé Amal Alamuddin Wedding News: Split After Family Fall-Out EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Engaged Batman George Clooney and Fiancé Amal Alamuddin Wedding News: Split After Family Fall-Out EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Engaged Batman George Clooney and Fiancé Amal Alamuddin Wedding News: Split After Family Fall-Out EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Engaged Batman George Clooney and Fiancé Amal Alamuddin Wedding News: Split After Family Fall-Out EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Engaged Batman George Clooney and Fiancé Amal Alamuddin Wedding News: Split After Family Fall-Out EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Engaged Batman George Clooney and Fiancé Amal Alamuddin Wedding News: Split After Family Fall-Out EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Engaged Batman George Clooney and Fiancé Amal Alamuddin Wedding News: Split After Family Fall-Out

+2
LornaDoone
Nicky80
6 posters

Go down

Engaged Batman George Clooney and Fiancé Amal Alamuddin Wedding News: Split After Family Fall-Out Empty Engaged Batman George Clooney and Fiancé Amal Alamuddin Wedding News: Split After Family Fall-Out

Post by Nicky80 Mon 30 Jun 2014, 22:16

This tabloid is going back to the family event (guess they are bored too as we have no news about Geroge LOL )and is sounds like the tone against Amal gets harder

Engaged Batman George Clooney and Fiancé Amal Alamuddin Wedding News: Split After Family Fall-Out

Before George Clooney is going to be able to parlay his marriage to London lawyer Amal Alamuddin into a political career, Batman is going to have to convince his family she's worth hanging out with. Unfortunately for the newly engaged E.R. star that isn't going as well as he might have hoped. Clooney's famous fiancé bailed on his Tennessee family reunion to spend time "saving the world" with his besties Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. If the tabloid news is true that the Ocean's 11 actor is really just getting married to advance his chances at the California governorship; perhaps it's time to split with Amal in order to secure a better running mate. It may be time to either cancel the wedding or the political career.

Whether planning a future in matrimony or politics it is important to make a good first impression, which George Clooney fiancé failed to do at the Hollywood icon's family reunion without even showing up.

According to In Touch, Alamuddin couldn't be bothered to even show up at the Augusta, Tennessee soiree because she was too busy activisting with Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie in England:

"The human right's activist, 36, declined an invitation to her fiancée's family reunion...opting instead to remain in London, where she attended a sexual violence summit alongside George's pals Brad Pitt (who will reportedly be his best man!) and Angelina Jolie.
"So the whole Clooney clan will have to save the introduction for his planned September wedding in Italy."

It's not as though Amal's absence didn't go unnoticed at the party; George's cousin Ben Breslin, for one, definitely missed his opportunity to make his introductions to the United Nations advisor (via In Touch):

"It was a shame because I would have liked to meet her...[But George] explained the she's a lawyer.
"Apparently she was across the sea somewhere...saving the world."

Yeah right...bet she didn't even end sexual violence in Tennessee.

Though to be fair no one can.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Engaged Batman George Clooney and Fiancé Amal Alamuddin Wedding News: Split After Family Fall-Out Empty Re: Engaged Batman George Clooney and Fiancé Amal Alamuddin Wedding News: Split After Family Fall-Out

Post by LornaDoone Mon 30 Jun 2014, 23:12

Oh lord!  "rolls eyes"!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Engaged Batman George Clooney and Fiancé Amal Alamuddin Wedding News: Split After Family Fall-Out Empty Re: Engaged Batman George Clooney and Fiancé Amal Alamuddin Wedding News: Split After Family Fall-Out

Post by Joanna Mon 30 Jun 2014, 23:24

This is Shane Jordan's portfolio of "articles" for
that Classical music web site....weird or wot ?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by louisvillelaura Mon 30 Jun 2014, 23:44

The event was in KENTUCKY, not Tennessee.  Not that facts matter if someone is selling a headline... still, come on - not all southern' states are the same Wink

louisvillelaura
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 30 Jun 2014, 23:48

louisvillelaura wrote:The event was in KENTUCKY, not Tennessee.  Not that facts matter if someone is selling a headline... still, come on - not all southern' states are the same Wink

Don't kid yourself - to Northerners, ALL the Southern states are the same! :-)

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 01 Jul 2014, 01:42

no ma'am.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by louisvillelaura Tue 01 Jul 2014, 04:41

Lorna I KNEW that was coming Smile  Indeed, I'm a Kentucky native who went to college in Florida and now I've spent 20 years in NJ. So to quote Ed McMahon "YOU ARE CORRECT"... to the Northeastern "folks" there is NOTHING but the Northeast.  It's the epicenter of the universe and until I moved up North, my idea of good Italian food was Olive Garden.  I have been enlightened as to NYC and the goodness of Little Italy Smile  NOW... when it comes to fried chicken and pulled pork make no mistake, the war still raging over what southern' state does it best Smile Geez, I'm really off topic now.  Must need some sleep!  Unless we start a "the way to Clooney's heart is through is stomach" and exchange recipes!

louisvillelaura

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 01 Jul 2014, 04:57

louisvillelaura wrote:Lorna I KNEW that was coming Smile  Indeed, I'm a Kentucky native who went to college in Florida and now I've spent 20 years in NJ. So to quote Ed McMahon "YOU ARE CORRECT"... to the Northeastern "folks" there is NOTHING but the Northeast.  It's the epicenter of the universe and until I moved up North, my idea of good Italian food was Olive Garden.  I have been enlightened as to NYC and the goodness of Little Italy Smile  NOW... when it comes to fried chicken and pulled pork make no mistake, the war still raging over what southern' state does it best Smile Geez, I'm really off topic now.  Must need some sleep!  Unless we start a "the way to Clooney's heart is through is stomach" and exchange recipes!

Well this topic is so far fetched that I think we're ALL ignoring it! ;-)

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by louisvillelaura Tue 01 Jul 2014, 05:03

It's crazy what is written in print media without sourcing it.  I'm a reporter myself, (political) and I would be SUED and fired for some of the stories I see out there!

louisvillelaura

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 01 Jul 2014, 09:56

louisvillelaura wrote:It's crazy what is written in print media without sourcing it.  I'm a reporter myself, (political) and I would be SUED and fired for some of the stories I see out there!

Ooooooooooo........we ain't seen nuthin yet !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Wed 02 Jul 2014, 01:49

louisvillelaura wrote:It's crazy what is written in print media without sourcing it.  I'm a reporter myself, (political) and I would be SUED and fired for some of the stories I see out there!
I just don't understand how they get away with it, I thought it was liable. Is it in how they word things or what? Anything that was written on paper my Mother swore it was true... Not today.
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down