George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Engaged Batman George Clooney and Pregnant Girlfriend Amal Alumuddin Baby After Wedding This Fall [RUMORS] EmptyYesterday at 22:10 by benex

»  George filming new film in UK
Engaged Batman George Clooney and Pregnant Girlfriend Amal Alumuddin Baby After Wedding This Fall [RUMORS] EmptyYesterday at 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Engaged Batman George Clooney and Pregnant Girlfriend Amal Alumuddin Baby After Wedding This Fall [RUMORS] EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Engaged Batman George Clooney and Pregnant Girlfriend Amal Alumuddin Baby After Wedding This Fall [RUMORS] EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Engaged Batman George Clooney and Pregnant Girlfriend Amal Alumuddin Baby After Wedding This Fall [RUMORS] EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Engaged Batman George Clooney and Pregnant Girlfriend Amal Alumuddin Baby After Wedding This Fall [RUMORS] EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Engaged Batman George Clooney and Pregnant Girlfriend Amal Alumuddin Baby After Wedding This Fall [RUMORS] EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Engaged Batman George Clooney and Pregnant Girlfriend Amal Alumuddin Baby After Wedding This Fall [RUMORS] EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Engaged Batman George Clooney and Pregnant Girlfriend Amal Alumuddin Baby After Wedding This Fall [RUMORS] EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Engaged Batman George Clooney and Pregnant Girlfriend Amal Alumuddin Baby After Wedding This Fall [RUMORS]

+24
traone
jd68
Missa
premiere
The next mrs clooney
PigPen
Sevens
Katiedot
annemarie
Rose
party animal - not!
fava
Joanna
fluffy
Carla97
ispy
bamboochacha
LizzyNY
melbert
LornaDoone
lelacorb
Jenn
Picachu
Nicky80
28 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Engaged Batman George Clooney and Pregnant Girlfriend Amal Alumuddin Baby After Wedding This Fall [RUMORS] Empty Engaged Batman George Clooney and Pregnant Girlfriend Amal Alumuddin Baby After Wedding This Fall [RUMORS]

Post by Nicky80 Sun 18 May 2014, 18:04

Oh boy....weird gossip.....

Engaged Batman George Clooney and Pregnant Girlfriend Amal Alumuddin Baby After Wedding This Fall [RUMORS]

George Clooney has spent the last twenty years trying to put his failed marriage behind him, and just like his Batman embarrassments, swearing to never get involved with that kind of thing ever again. But the laws of attraction can't be denied, and once again in his life Danny Ocean finds himself engaged to be married. It has been confirmed that Clooney and London's hottest lawyer are having a fall wedding per her parents' strict requests. Some even suspect that Amal will be pregnant before very long if she isn't already, and we should expect a baby by this time next year.

Though he swore for decades that it was never-ever going to happen, George Clloney is giving up his beloved bachelorhood to marry--again.

And don't think this is just some ploy to string Amal along for some super long engagement; a friend of the couple told US Weekly that Alamuddin's parent sort of demanded their wedding be sooner rather than later:
"[Her parents] are old fashioned when it comes to these things...they expect a short engagement."
"He'd marry her today if he could, but he wants to give her a dream wedding...It is her first and he wants it to be there last."

An insider told OK! Magazine that George's boasts in the past about not having kids can't be taken seriously at this point--meeting Amal has been an absolute game changer:

"George has never wanted to have kids before, but he knew right away that Amal would be the perfect mother.

"He even told his friend Brad Pitt that he finally understands his drive to be a daddy."

Sounds like Clooney really has come a long way from where he stood on the whole subject of love and marriage just a few short months ago.

During an interview to promote Monuments Men in January, Clooney again reiterated that he was never going to get married or have kids (via OK!):

"I keep saying that I'll never get married again or have children, but people just don't want to believe me."

Yeah, well...sometimes ten minutes of action can speak louder than a life time of words.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Engaged Batman George Clooney and Pregnant Girlfriend Amal Alumuddin Baby After Wedding This Fall [RUMORS] Empty Re: Engaged Batman George Clooney and Pregnant Girlfriend Amal Alumuddin Baby After Wedding This Fall [RUMORS]

Post by Picachu Sun 18 May 2014, 19:21

it will be an interesting year Smile
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Engaged Batman George Clooney and Pregnant Girlfriend Amal Alumuddin Baby After Wedding This Fall [RUMORS] Empty Re: Engaged Batman George Clooney and Pregnant Girlfriend Amal Alumuddin Baby After Wedding This Fall [RUMORS]

Post by Jenn Sun 18 May 2014, 20:18

I find this article interesting! cyclops  Shocked  George Clooney, Taurus: Why Marriage Was Written In His Stars

And, while we’re not ones to boast, we have to claim our astrological bragging rights—we called George Clooney’s engagement in the New York Daily News in our predictions for 2013! (See the article here. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  )

Let’s throw another prediction in for good measure: from July 16, 2014-August 11, 2015, expansive Jupiter will be in his home and family sector, a time when pregnancies are likely. Next Clooney curveball: parenthood?
Jenn
Jenn
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 18 May 2014, 20:22

That may be George Both the Search Of A companion with whom to grow old and not be a solo artist. Let's face it, just a few months one has said he will not ever marry and will not make children, Until Today and Always Consistent State, it may be that he has changed his mind, but I believe all this before I want to show the Photo of the wedding!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 18 May 2014, 20:48

Yes lela, we're ALL waiting for those wedding photos. :-)

I guess like you I'll believe all this once there are photos to prove it.

Don't know why but just getting a strange feeling it won't happen.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 18 May 2014, 20:49

But, if she gets pregnant in August, they can have a May baby!!! 5-2, 5-6, doesn't matter...
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sun 18 May 2014, 20:57

Smile Considering his dating history I can undestand her parents being a little nervous.Are they pushing for an early wedding so he doesn't have a chance to back out? If so, they should realize George doesn't respond well to that kind of pressure. Ask any of his exes.

Unless, of course, he has done a complete 180 and the pressure to marry and start a family is coming from him. In that case , Amal may have some second thoughts of her own.

Last edited by LizzyNY on Sun 18 May 2014, 21:00; edited 1 time in total
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 18 May 2014, 20:59

Lizzy not sure it's her side - might be him pushing. Who knows really except the two of them.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Sun 18 May 2014, 21:02

@Lorna - Don't know what happened. I think you answered while I was editing because we're saying the same thing. Very Happy 
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Mon 19 May 2014, 04:53

oh yeah - middle name to be 'oopsie'.  lol! 
bamboochacha
bamboochacha
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by ispy Mon 19 May 2014, 09:23

LornaDoone wrote:Lizzy not sure it's her side - might be him pushing.  Who knows really except the two of them.

Any intelligent woman would know that a length of engagement to a man with GC's reputation would be a dangerous game to play. He, also is aware of this.
Amal would not demand a short engagement, but would assume that to be the case. GC would fall in line with that intelligent assumption.

GC, being so head over heels in love, and private, would no doubt have just married Amal. He has decided to go the whole "traditional style" out of curticy to Amal and her family. I see no delay because neither want or expect any delays. A wedding, this high profile takes some organisation and GC is happy for that to happen.

ispy
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Mon 19 May 2014, 11:25

What a horrendous title! Batman… pregnant.. baby…wedding... - if G reads it he will pass out.

I swear c'est d'la grosse merde que... never mind LOL
Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Mon 19 May 2014, 13:41

I Agree also that it's not George pushing to wed. Why tho has Stan or any other "friend" still not said a word of congrats??? Rather strange to me as if no-one wants to confirm it's actually happening ergo still time to back out! I still can't see this leopard changing spots, so I'll call it! It will be a long engagement leading to separation siting careers are more important to each.
I'm sure George would have wed quietly, then said afterwards, hey meet the wife! He's not a public person so completely out of character IMO!!  Hello! 
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 19 May 2014, 13:55

I don't understand why he'd back out.
 confused 
There's been enough "confirmations" from Nina & Nick downwards surely fluffy ?
Maybe you've not read all of the information on OH 
over the past weeks ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Mon 19 May 2014, 14:44

fluffy wrote:I Agree also that it's not George pushing to wed. Why tho has Stan or any other "friend" still not said a word of congrats??? Rather strange to me as if no-one wants to confirm it's actually happening ergo still time to back out! I still can't see this leopard changing spots, so I'll call it! It will be a long engagement leading to separation siting careers are more important to each.
I'm sure George would have wed quietly, then said afterwards, hey meet the wife! He's not a public person so completely out of character IMO!!   Hello! 

He's apparently the one who rushed to buy the ring and propose, so why do you think he is not driving this bus? I am sure if Amal was pressing him, he would not be rushed if he did not want to be. He's had plenty of practice avoiding the issue!

My understanding is that "friends" have said congrats-- Matt Damon and Julia Roberts are the ones I recall, as well as his parents and her law firm. Your statements are contradictory--George is the type to wed quiety and announce afterwards, but if he is engaged there should be an official statement? I think if you are looking for an official statement, you will wait forever and after all, Stan does not "comment on George's personal life!"

fava
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 19 May 2014, 16:01

And they're not royalty. There'll be an announcement when they're married I'm sure. But engagement announcement in the Times Court and Social Diary was never likely........but Doughty Chambers came pretty close with their Congratulations message

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Mon 19 May 2014, 16:22

Why does JOANNA want both the GC marry? because she knows she would never have a chance with him hahha

I love the old ladies causing this Forum Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing 

Rose
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Mon 19 May 2014, 16:24

GC could invite Waldo Sanchez to be the godfather of the baby Very Happy 

Rose
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 19 May 2014, 16:24

party animal - not! wrote:
And they're not royalty. There'll be an announcement when they're married I'm sure. But engagement announcement in the Times Court and Social Diary was never likely........but Doughty Chambers came pretty close with their Congratulations message

Yes I thought it was official at the time.
Amal probably feels they are like a family to her so who 
better to make it public for her by their congratulations ?

Personally I like the discreet way they're both handling it.

No "Kardashian Syndrome" here !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 19 May 2014, 20:09

When his parent's congratulated them that was confirmation, I don't know how much more of an official announcement could have been made. Also her wearing the ring is obvious confirmation.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 20 May 2014, 05:47

ah lovely no troll feeding. love it!

Confirmation of the engagement has happened.

I do wish he had just done a quiet wedding and then announced it afterward. I mean it didn't need to be Vegas - Matt Damon married his wife in NYC with I believe the mayor officiating and then made an announcement afterward.

So maybe it is her family pushing this big wedding train. Too bad. Me, I would have been happier if the gold band were on the finger - not just the engagement ring.

Have some receptions after the fact.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 26 May 2014, 11:50

I don't think it's her family feeding all the gossip stories.  Not George either IMO.  I do find it a bit odd that his publicity team have never officially confirmed the engagement story because it's the sort of thing they should be doing - especially after all the staged photos that came from team George.  

As for the baby rumours, this is simply what the gossip media does best when they have a story that's of interest to its readers: make up anything that sounds vaguely plausible.  After all, most couples getting married go on to have a family, so why not the Clooneys?  So they run with that story.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 26 May 2014, 17:58

I don't understand the engagement has been confirmed George said himself he is getting married. Everyone has congratulated them including his parent's. He released the picture from the party to me that is enough confirmation. George rarely talks about his personal life so this is no different to me anyway.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 26 May 2014, 18:28

LOL, I'm not doubting the existence of the engagement. I'm just saying that I think it's weird that George's publicist - whose job it is to confirm or deny major stories about his client - hasn't said anything to confirm or deny the story to the media. This is the one time when he would be expected to make an official announcement, but he hasn't.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 26 May 2014, 18:37

Maybe Stan ROSENFIELD isn't happy that George is marrying a pro-Palestinian woman and has decided to stay out of it?

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Mon 26 May 2014, 19:11

LornaDoone wrote:Maybe Stan ROSENFIELD isn't happy that George is marrying a pro-Palestinian woman and has decided to stay out of it?

It's his job and I would imagine he is well paid.  If he can represent Charlie Sheen for a long time (till he quit) and lots of stars in rehab, trouble with the law, etc.  he can represent someone who is marrying someone whose politics are different than his.  Not saying he should make a statement, just that Amal's politics (and I have yet the see the statements she made that prove she is pro-palestinian although folks keep referring to them) have little to do with him doing his PR job. If he is supposed to make a statement and won't because of Amal, he needs to quit or be fired.  

Plus I think most of Hollywood is sophisticated enough to realize everyone's own family circumstances and nationality play into thier beliefs and would not fault them for that.  She is from an Arab country that borders Israel.  Of course her family members have an opinion that is shaped by their circumstances.  I would also not assume all American jews are pro-Israel on every issue.  My husband is Jewish and he is not particularly pro-Israel--in fact he pays very little attention to what goes on  there.

fava

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 26 May 2014, 19:45

Different scenario in Hollywood. Very tightly controlled by many who are Jewish and you might not even know it. So even if your hubby doesn't care about Israel, there are many here who do.

We all have our opinions. Let's agree to disagree.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by fava Mon 26 May 2014, 21:11

I can agree to disagree. I won't even threaten to leave the forum!

fava

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 26 May 2014, 21:12

That's good to hear! :-)
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Thu 29 May 2014, 08:22

Here's the OK! coverage:
George Clooney & Amal Alamuddin—Wedding and a Baby On the Way!
As if his out-of-the-blue proposal wasn’t shocking enough, notorious bachelor George Clooney and his new fiancée, international lawyer Amal Alamuddin, have already set a wedding date—September, one year after they met—and are getting ready for a baby! “George never wanted to have kids before, but he knew right away that Amal would be the perfect mother,” says a source, who adds that they’re already trying and “don’t care whether she’s a pregnant bride” in the fall. “He even told his friend Brad Pitt that he finally understands Brad’s drive to be a daddy,” says the source. George, 53, who gave Amal, 36, a $650,000 7-plus-carat diamond, will host the ceremony at his mansion on Italy’s Lake Como and has sweetly assured Amal that he’ll fly in her family from around the world for the event.
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 29 May 2014, 12:13

Oh dear, so OK magazine are jumping on board the whole 'pregnant as soon as possible' story too?

I really don't think it's going to happen that way, but then what do I know? I never thought George would get engaged to Amal either.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Thu 29 May 2014, 12:20

I did think they'd get married pretty much since mid-March, but I highly doubt George would like to make Amal a pregnant bride! That doesn't seem sensible to me...

Last edited by Sevens on Fri 30 May 2014, 01:34; edited 1 time in total
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Fri 30 May 2014, 00:23

Since so many media oultlets are saying he's rushing the wedding so she won't get away, getting her pregnant asap would seem another way to hold onto her.

I doubt that's really what's going on, but if it is I think it's pathetic.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Engaged Batman George Clooney and Pregnant Girlfriend Amal Alumuddin Baby After Wedding This Fall [RUMORS] Empty Temp thread do not post

Post by PigPen Tue 01 Jul 2014, 22:31

Nicky... new story from Gossip Cop re: pregnancy story in OK magazine.  Can't move it to here.  Only the magazine cover

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 01 Jul 2014, 22:40

Thanks pigpen here the article from gossip corp...funny at the end

George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin “NOT Pregnant,” Despite OK! Report

George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin areNOT expecting a baby, despite an OK! cover story.
The magazine says Alamuddin is “three months pregnant!”
According to the outlet, the couple recently summoned Clooney’s parents and Alamuddin’s mother to his Italian retreat to announce the news.
Meanwhile, at a recent wedding-dress fitting, Alamuddin’s friends “reportedly noticed a slight protrusion.”
“Amal had a little bump around her stomach, which showed through her dress,” a source tellsOK!
This is all 100 percent false.
OK! has repeatedly spread lies aboutpregnancies.
Over and over againOK! lies about famous women being pregnant.
OK! makes up a lot.
OK! must have contempt for its readers, because it treats them like fools.
OK! is lying here.
Alamuddin is not pregnant, she didn’t tell her family that she is, and her friends never spotted a baby bump.
A rep for the couple tells Gossip Cop exclusively, “She is not pregnant.”

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Tue 01 Jul 2014, 22:41

Who is the rep "for the couple" ????
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Tue 01 Jul 2014, 22:50

LornaDoone wrote:Yes lela, we're ALL waiting for those wedding photos. :-)

I guess like you I'll believe all this once there are photos to prove it.

Don't know why but just getting a strange feeling it won't happen.

I so hope you're right. It doesn't feel right, does it.  But, ( I hate to say this) mark my words... there's going to be a wedding, folks.

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Wed 02 Jul 2014, 01:58

Funny OK!:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 02 Jul 2014, 03:25

First she's supposedly pregnant and now they've broken up.

I wonder if they pay these writers by the number of copies they sell?

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevens Wed 02 Jul 2014, 04:14

Lorna the cover I posted is from the June 19th issue... I believe the pregnant cover is the latest as they used the Como photo.
Anyway they totally forgot what they wrote less than a month ago and used the "wedding&baby" title on every celebrity couple!
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 02 Jul 2014, 09:21

Nicky80 wrote:Who is the rep "for the couple" ????
Probably Stan.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Wed 02 Jul 2014, 14:24

Katiedot wrote:LOL, I'm not doubting the existence of the engagement.  I'm just saying that I think it's weird that George's publicist - whose job it is to confirm or deny major stories about his client - hasn't said anything to confirm or deny the story to the media.  This is the one time when he would be expected to make an official announcement, but he hasn't.
Katiedot..I agree with you, but this is no ordinary engagement.. it's GEORGE. Trying to wrap my head around who's driving this train. George, Stan or both.  If Stan made a statement in the beginning, there goes the People exclusive and a ton of $$.  Did George ask him to put a lid on it?  Let's face it, our boy can be a control freak .  Did Stan recommend it, as a loophole, tho George stated it at the Omega thingamabob. Are they working together on the approach.  Quite confusing.  Then again, for all we know, we're barking up the wrong tree on all of this.  Must admit, my respect for George took a major dip with the People spread.  Can't wait to see what they print of the wedding.

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Wed 02 Jul 2014, 14:41

I don't know who's telling who to do what in this circus. Just wodering if friends may have advised George to do the People deal to cut down on paparazzi and make some money at the same time. Lots of stars do it nowadays, and he IS a Hollywood star as much as he is anything else.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 02 Jul 2014, 14:47

LizzyNY wrote:I don't know who's telling who to do what in this circus. Just wodering if friends may have advised George to do the People deal to cut down on paparazzi and make some money at the same time. Lots of stars do it nowadays, and he IS a Hollywood star as much as he is anything else.
I think George doing deals with People magazine has been his way to try and control things more.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by premiere Wed 02 Jul 2014, 14:52

Also, I'm sure what he made on the People spread just about paid for the ring.
premiere
premiere
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 02 Jul 2014, 16:00

Don't think it's anything about enough money to pay for a ring (drop in the ocean really). I think it's about the best way to protect Amal, while getting the message out to as many people as possible.

Stan is being utterly consistent. He never discusses his client's private life unless he is specifically asked to.

Thw way it's been done continues the private element craved by probably both if them

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 02 Jul 2014, 18:37

party animal - not! wrote:Don't think it's anything about enough money to pay for a ring (drop in the ocean really). I think it's about the best way to protect Amal, while getting the message out to as many people as possible.

Stan is being utterly consistent. He never discusses his client's private life unless he is specifically asked to.

Thw way it's been done continues the private element craved by probably both if them
I absolutely agree Very Happy
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by premiere Wed 02 Jul 2014, 19:25

There is absolutely nothing private about having your face on the cover of People magazine. If he wanted private, he and Amal would have quietly been engaged without the rock on her hand, and would have had a private, intimate wedding. If he wanted to get her a gigantic diamond, that can always be part of the wedding ring. I have no clue why this engagement was so public, but privacy had nothing to do with it.
premiere
premiere
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 02 Jul 2014, 19:28

Because everything becomes public knowledge at some point.  If they tried to hide it it would still come out and then the media would be hounding them and being even more intrusive trying to get the dirt on the engagement etc.  This way they prevent some of the hounding and have the pictures and info they want people to see be made public and get to keep the rest of it for themselves.  Very common PR practice for celebs.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by premiere Wed 02 Jul 2014, 19:36

It just seems like doing the People cover was such an extreme way to announce a relationship. Very un-George, and one of the reasons why this whole thing seems so . . . strange . . . to so many people. I get not trying to hide something because then it really brings on the curiosity, but the deal is, the paps are there anyway, even with the People spread, which I'm sure George already knew would happen. Not trying to belabor a point, but one of the reasons this whole thing seems so "off" to me.
premiere
premiere
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next